Why do cumskins on this board get so upset when you call them that?

Why do cumskins on this board get so upset when you call them that?

Why do shitskins get up in the morning when they are the color of poo?

cumskin fragility
that and they know their time is coming, so they're scared lol

Do shitskins get mad when facial recognition cannot see their ugly dark complexion, or does it only help them commit their very numerous crimes?

doesn't bother me, i don't sneak into white's homes to steal anything, only to fuck your beautiful white daughters and dilute her shitty white genes for ever 😂

WEW

White people hate being reminded that they're white.

Cum is a seed that creates life. It's not an insult. You're literally calling white people creators.

Cause they really really love cum

We really don't.

Nice edgy gif, you fucking weeb.

Nice weeb, you fucking gif

They're retarded like their God Emperor they worship.

I don't mind, but it is a fairly shitty milhouse-tier forced meme. It's completely unoriginal, doesn't roll off the tongue anywhere near as well as "shitskin" does, and it doesn't even really make much sense since whites aren't literally "white" but have more of a peach colored skin tone.

Why are white people so mad about being bred out? Your shitty recessive genes will still lurk in bloodlines and occasionally turn up like a bad penny.

why are you bumping a thread when the last post two days old

I've never heard a nigger say that.

Because I feel like posting in it obviously.

Can a jew be a cumskin?

Cumskins are just too insecure about the fact that the rest of their relevancy is vanishing before their eyes

The era of cumskins is over, XXI century is the century of slavs and asians

Leftypol is 3rd board when it comes to popularity, get triggered some more classcucked cumskin

Using bots like your friends at twitter does not make you popular. Enjoy your circle jerk of 8 anons three that believe and five that are from Holla Forums to troll.