The hypocrisy and sheer retardation of this place

You fucking imbecills praise Donald Trump all day long, despite him cucking and shilling for Israel, having kids married to Jews and even a Jewish daughter. Most of you are also deluded Christcucks who follow a Jewish religion and worship a dead kike on a stick.

Despite this, you decide to destroy TRS for not being pure enough. Your mods are compromised, letting outsiders false flag and control the narrative, but you are too stupid to realize what a pathetic joke 8/pol/ has become.

I know you'll call me TRS, JIDF etc, because that's your standard response to any kind of critique to this shitty board. Fuck all of you niggers. You are doing the Jews' work for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

synonymer.se/mobil/?query=imbecill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

+1 like so true XD

You know it's true, which is why you have no argument to counter with.

LOL EPIC XDDD pwnd ur 2 good

No. Actually that's what you are trying to do right now, Hershel.

friendly reminder to sage this epic thread as a show of respect to OP :^)

Right. Because telling the truth is always in the Jews' best interest.

The internet isn't for you.

Dead Jew on a stick then, happy now?

Reddit spacing.

How about we compromise buddy. Modern Christianity is cuckoldry and you are a faggot. That fair?

Fine, I'm a TRS JIDF shill from Reddit. Got any actual arguments or is namecalling and splitting hairs all you can do?

there is no "you" here. there is no "us". this place is devoid of all ego save for the controlling faggots like who come here to preach some gospel.

i suspect posts like OP's tend to be kikes attem>>8780951pting to poison the well, very similar to filthy jew rats spray painting swastikas on their own shops and then crying antisemitism and lecturing the goyim on how their entire history measures up to some legacy of hatred.

Holla Forums goes where Holla Forums goes. there is no room for ego here. if jews bother you so much drop JQ-awareness threads and quality OC instead of bitching like a bitch.

This thread just showcases to me how impotent 8/pol/ is anymore. This thread is pretty much it anymore, epic ironic shitposting, constant buzzword use, near constant division, have the shills won?

I'll engage with you outside of shitposting. What say you to Mike Enoch's wife being a degenerate jew who has loose ties to the NSA, her firm doing diversity contract work for them?

We're experiencing rough times. Time will tell whether 8ch remains the bastion.

You should sage this type of thread.

Thank you for lending me some faith. I will do so.

They're just lashing out because Trump has made the mildest of efforts to shitcan the progressive/globalist agenda. Encouraging Trump further and hoping for more movement in this direction is sucking Trump's dick. We're fucking sick of hearing it OP.

its kinda funny. 1930's Hilter himself would have been called a kike-shill, attacked and doxed by Holla Forums for accepting half-kike mischlings and known fags into his military & government, not to mention the unproven rumors of his ethnic heritage and sexuality. TRS deserve to get called out on their faggotry but there comes a time when you have to ask 'who benefits most from my actions'?
no no you're right of course, user. This tiny board is all we need. We will surely save the white race and bring forth an authoritarian NS governement in the next 30 years by spending our days crying 'kike shilll niggerlover!" on an anonymous cartoon board. Attacking anyone slightly inpure who wants to move things in a public direction is a surefire way to grow our movement by leaps and bounds.

Our mods are rotten, most likely kikes or paid by them, and TRS' leadership is heavily jewed, it being unknown how deep that connection goes and what they've done with their member's data. It doesn't look good, but remain sharp. If you stay outside of the e-celeb posts, you still find real anons out there. And anyways, the multicultural experiment is bound to fail at some point. Jews won't be able to conquer biology. The cities might be lost, but rural whites will be able to take a stand.

Dude, this argument was the rational and reasonable one we were all getting banned for before Mike Enoch's wife being a confirmed degenerate, jewess, and ties with NSA (who knows how far it goes).

I think there is tons of great content on TRS and always fought for them because I felt they were effective at getting red pills out there and reaching a broad audience - and they did. But this one you can't overlook. I hope Enoch just leaves, comes completely clean, and then the rest can be salvaged.

I'll answer that once you answer why 8/pol/ blindly worships the blatantly obvious zionist Donald Trump, and overlook all his flaws, while at the same time condemning the people at TRS who deny the Holocaust, constantly name the Jew and fight for white nationalism. Donald Trump is a complete SJW cuck compared to them.

Nobody fucking cares about your inter-board drama faggot. Do you not understand?

This might possibly be the most cancerous OP on Holla Forums right now. He's unironically the cancer that's killing 8/pol/ he hates so much.

Hi sinead, you're not a real woman

I don't trust Trump one iota and all the jews that surround him in his cabinet and in his family disgust me. I am blackpilled when it comes to Trump; I don't even believe we'll get a wall, just an economy boost and more white sleeping while they're ethnically replaced.

I believe most anons here don't trust Trump, but have too much faith in him. I believe 8/pol/ has coopted kike mods and was potentially astroturfed by Jared Kushner's Project Alamo into being fanatical supporters of him. So while I believe 8/pol/ has coopted mods, I also believe Enoch is coopted. None of it is ideal!

whoops forgot to sage

I don't give a shit about 8/pol/ being destroyed from the inside any more. The SJW moderators have made it impossible for this place to return to its former glory. It's a sinking ship and now I just want to shit on all the idiots who ruined a good thing.

Activism isn't the board's purpose. We're here to shitpost and generate memes. Generally speaking, it's good form to keep your personal activities, affiliations, and tastes separate from the board unless strictly relevant to the discussion. The reasons for the absolute rejection of kikes here are twofold: one, to create a permissive atmosphere concerning politically sensitive topics; two, to serve as a counterbalance to the culturally pervasive deference to kikes.

To the extent that TRS is relevant to Holla Forums as a board it should be discussed. Otherwise, matters of personal taste should be treated as blog-tier Australian posts.

Donald Trump hasn't done anything to affect the board other than exist and run for President. He has no direct interaction with us and all the better. He's supported at present because he's the best option, and most here have sense enough to take a long view. We understand that Trump may be what you say, but he may not. There's evidence for both. We must simply wait and watch.

The mods don't matter that much, they can barely keep a lid on things as it is. It's a few mods against a small army of shitposters. I'll take those odds.

I dunno why Trump leads to a "blackpill", he's just a tiny step forward after three generations of steps back, he may not be Hitler but he has changed the climate of political correctness in such a way that we have the most firtile grounds in years.

4d chess

He's probably an accelerationist. It's a theoretically valid position, but not the one which kek willed. I suggest we have faith in the roll of the dice.

what you got against Australians mate I'll blog post all I like thanks there was this filthy Arab at the servo being buddy buddy to me all smiling and shit I think he wants to bomb the primary school maybe I should report him to the police what do you guys think?

The real question is why do we give a shit about any woman's political stances? Being Jewish is definitely shitty but just because Enoch bones her doesn't mean TRS is some Jewish honeypot. Too many here see things way too simplistically and end up doing more harm than good.

Sage because shit thread

Really it's a compliment. Australians should be proud to be synonymous with shitposting, just as Finns are synonymous with energy drinks and mental deficiency. Also you lads have a real life biological super-redpill living among you in the form of abbos. God bless them and their fuck-ugly mugs.

So far the situation is accelerating so fast the international kike ship is burning.

That's just the reality of the board. Why fight it? The real cancer is butthurt.

Good god you shills can't even construct a logical argument…. in order for someone to be the POTUS there are certain things you can and can't do. More so since the current globalist power structure has been running things for the past 40 years, they've only really gained ground recently however, before now they were just laying the infrastructure in place.

Every one of Trump's policies are anti-globalist, and anti-zionist. He isn't the next Hitler but will encourage and create an environment and atmosphere for another Hitler to come to power. He isn't a nat soc, but does favor civic nationalistic policies in place of what we have now. The US WAS nationalistic before the Kikes took over (post WWI).

Trump isn't a friend to Israel, he only gives them lip service so he doesn't get JFK'd for not giving them military assets.

It's over buddy, go home.

I strongly disagree. They've been able to shift the entire spirit of Holla Forums into more or less reactionary shitposting about mainstream news articles, banning self-improvement threads, lit threads, European history threads, etc. They censor and direct the flow of things just like kikes rather than letting the collective white consciousness decide where it wants to take it. I accepted that that might be a bullet to swallow to get Trump elected over Hillary, but since it's gone on since then and the whole TRS crap a couple weeks back (with them banning so many anons as "trs shills" just for saying "Why are we doxing white people?" and encouraging an obvious goon swarm of D&C), I'm convinced they're nonwhite kikes or just plain traitors. Check out /polmeta/ sometime if you want some screencaps/threads that are probably more convincing than this post.

Yes, he has done that, but I believe he's been put in place to guide white awakening into a kosher, jew-loving version that is still a slave to Israel. His son-in-law Kushner is especially dangerous. What I'm afraid of now is that American won't fall under his direction, won't collapse and offer a chance of whites really awakening again.

So basically, we agree with each other. I don't think these revelations about Mike Enoch are fine at all, but the people at TRS are still a hell of a lot better than Trump is, and yet, they get more shit here each day than he's ever gotten.

"but what difference, at this point, would it make."
Is he joking or did his soul get broken?

Why was he not open about it from the get-go like the tragedy of Tanstaafl? Why does he not step down if he really cares about whites' awakening?

It'd break my soul tbh m8, but he's still a fucking traitor.

Cause imagine the fucking shekels user, he's probably most upset that his fashy goy cash cow is now dead forever.

oh i definitely find it concerning. These guys were lolbergtarians before getting 'redpilled' having a racial awakening whatever you want to call it, so marrying someone who was 1/2 or 1/4 kike would have been a nonissue to him at the time. Notice unlike sven, mike hasn't mentioned his wife for months. Wouldnt be surprised if they actually divorce over this since I recon she's got no idea what hes been up to the last 2+ years. But yeah not good.

Yes, I care about those whites on the TRS forums and then the actual anons here too. The past few weeks, something like 350 or so oldfags were banned by our mods, so it can look especially bad lately.

I don't know how to work it all out, user. I wish I did. My best solution would be an anonymous chan that had mods that could be kept accountable, that would actually engage with the community so you knew what type of man they were or weren't.

Keep us updated on the replies, TRS insider.

Yes, that does make sense and is probably the right guess. He still should have come clean, though. Lying never works.

I would like to see the replies to what Mike posted. Since I'm NOT a member at TRS, I can't. Mind showing me?

I think those are fair points, and I'll look into it. Overall I agree with you concerning the character of the board. There's been a certain amount of disruption since Trump's election, but I also believe it might be a natural effect. We had a more singular focus when the purpose was to elect Trump. There was always disagreement about whether or not this was the correct course of action, but we know how that played out in the end. Now that the goal is achieved, we may be seeing a natural branching out of opinion concerning the next more. Nothing has coalesced in the same way as Trump did. While the mods may have had something to do with it, I think support for Trump is mostly due to his memetic appeal. He was the right man at the right time.

Generally speaking I agree that we should focus our efforts on leftists targets. TRS may or may not be a sham, but Morrakiu makes hilarious content and a few of their lads are sharp. If it turns out they turn eventually, what of it? Their uses are committed to naming kikes and white solidarity. It's hard to go back from that.

fuck
off
we're
full

At least spell imbecile properly when attempting to attack the intelligence of others.

wtf I love Hillary now
wtf I love being shilled by TRS now

Sorry, I'm from Sweden, where it's spelled 'imbecill'.

Just trust that the burgers know what they're doing. How's Malmo?

You're a moron. That is neither English, nor Swedish.

Would anyone mind telling me what actual harm TRS has done? I mean, real harm, not some shit about not being pure enough.

Constantly shitting up our board.

So far the outcomes are fine. TRS continues to spread anti-kike memes and nobody in the mainstream media would touch this story with a ten-foot pole. Ultimately they're not worth obsessing over.

Nothing.

synonymer.se/mobil/?query=imbecill

You're obviously not Swedish.

I don't live there but hear it's a complete hell hole. Stockholm is not much better off.

You opened well enough, OP. Your troll went off the rails with, 'Most of you' and being 'Christcucks'. You get back on track by posing as a TRS fanboy then.

Oh… could this retard actually be serious?

starts with

Ok then, I guess you won't be staying. Enjoy your furries and traps on halfchan.

sage

There's absolutely nothing wrong with pointing and laughing at kike establishment faggots who are coming unglued because their previously sacrosanct pet projects are being shoahed in real time. These niggers drive policy decisions and the more they are mocked for their traitorous insanity the better.

Spamming up the board with jewtube clickbait tier articles is bad, do the mods do enough to stop it? No. But it is what it is.

The Don works in mysterious ways.

Calm down faggot, before you give your weak self a case of the pissy bums. Also
Your leader is married to a jewess, her kike antifa brethren doxed the dumb sow not us

check

Hey faggit, we've been over this. Do you have evidence of him at the Western Wall yet?