#BeCandid Dindu Nuffin Squad

All those people come to BeCandid's aid when people find out they are shilling cheese pizza. Nobody gives a flyin fuck of course because those faggot ecelebs never signal boost anything not profitable. Fuck the kids they say!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/mundanematt
youtube.com/TokyoAtomic
youtube.com/Shoe0nHead
youtube.com/armouredskeptic
youtube.com/ReviewTechUSA
youtube.com/MrRepzion
youtube.com/channel/UCwW_vaMPlq8J4weKDsfeJzw
youtube.com/TheAmazingAtheist
itunes.apple.com/us/app/candid-speak-your-mind-freely/id991032122?mt=8
archive.is/btPEJ
archive.is/QJIMT
twitter.com/bindureddy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dindu 6

Are we really gonna let those faggots say dindu nuffin and torpedo anyone who brings this up to them?

yea im gonna need a tl;dr

Pedos and ecelebs will hang.

Big youtube channels all shilled an app called BeCandid/Candid and it turns out the app has a shit ton of people trading cheese pizza pictures and videos. Upon asking them to comment they all torpedo it and ignore everyone telling em. #CandidDinduNuffin

this is why we don't care about e-celebs

to be honest any service have CP, the issue here should be if Candid is doing anything about it at all. Did you tried contact the pajeet CEO, Johnny?

I'm not johnny, im just following this right now but yeah he did.

we have IDs here you know

JUSTICE!

It seems as if The Amazing Atheist is a BeCandid shill.

Yeah, he put out a video at about the same time as MundaneCuck, Shoe0nHead, Armored Skeptic (TM), Repzion, and a few others.

Remember when armoured cuck doubled down saying everyone that didn't like candid was tinfoil….

I hope he fucking chokes on his words.

We need to get a list of Candid shills so we can, at the very least, make enough noise at these people so they can address it or bring it up with Bindu at least. They all have her ear so they can directly contact her.

That AI Really does work doesn't it bindu…

MundaneMatt: youtube.com/mundanematt
Black Pidgeon: youtube.com/TokyoAtomic
Sh0eonhead: youtube.com/Shoe0nHead
ArmoredSkeptic: youtube.com/armouredskeptic
ReviewTechUSA: youtube.com/ReviewTechUSA
MrRepzion: youtube.com/MrRepzion
Bearing: youtube.com/channel/UCwW_vaMPlq8J4weKDsfeJzw
AmazingAthiest: youtube.com/TheAmazingAtheist

That sucks, I liked ReviewTechUSA. Bearing was willing to call Bindu out on her shit so I'm thinking he'd be willing to make this an issue, hopefully.

ReviewCuck is a piece of shit and so is mundanecuck.

Bearing might take it, the rest have already been DM'ed, Emailed, Everything and none will talk to anyone. Too good to help people fight CP…. degenerates.

Holy fuck I just downloaded the app and its making me join groups and one of the first ones that came up was a Holla Forums group with 189,200 members…

bet its bindu's "bad boy" pit where she throws everyone she doesnt like…

Was Jeff Holiday a part of the Candid bullshit?

Would you like a screenshot?

yeah let me see that.

no. He isn't popular enough. He just hangs with the E-celebs.

Right there. 189,298 members

Any website or web forum that allows you to upload images will have a problem with CP. It's something that has to be squashed out, but blaming the service for people uploading images to it seems like a bit of a dumbass move.

I don't care how "popular" someone is, he's got a decent sized audience so if he brings this up they'll have that much more pressure to address this. He's streamed with Repzion and Braire White as well as Andy Warski so maybe he'd be willing to say something.

Impossible. They don't have it for iOS and on android there are only 100k downloads total. Are they inflating their numbers artificially?

Not the issue we are talking about. It's the fact that it's there and Bindu/Ecelebs refused to address it at all. They torpedoed it. Also, alot of people reported the CP post and groups and nobody did anything until JohnnyFox talked about it and sent it to Bindu. Then she sperged and ripped it all down.

we can only try but even harmful is ignoring it.

There's a PC version that accesses the same boards. It disgusts me that Harmful Opinions appears to be ignoring this. We can only hope that he has enough integrity to address it. I've asked Vernaculis on Ask.fm his opinion, maybe this will prompt a response from someone with an audience of approximately 80k subscribers.

Bro.

itunes.apple.com/us/app/candid-speak-your-mind-freely/id991032122?mt=8

They probably won't address it because most E-Celebs hate JohnnyFox at this point…

189k members? Probably bots, thousands of 'em.

IT'S REALLY user GOYS WE SWEAR!

What is there to address?

The way you are phrasing things makes it sound like you think Candid is responsible for the posted images. If you go with that rationale then we'd need to be railing against 8ch for allowing people to post CP in the same manner (as in it can be posted until moderator finds out about it and can be remove it and ban those posting).

It didn't make me enter either. I downloaded it and it immediately let me make posts. Really fun triggerig people with anti black comments

Hi mundanematt…

awesome user

The issue is that, now the they're made aware of it, nothing is done or very little is done to remove it. Bindu was made aware of the CP being hosted on her app and, according to JohnnyFox, took over a month to remove it. The issue is that when made aware of it none fo the shills did anything about it or even acknowledged the problem. They should be able to tell their audience that there is a problem with the app if not for their Non-disparragment clause. The fact that some of the shills involved were supporters of GamerGate (MundaneCuck for example) yet will not call this out is part of the problem.

What a damn coincidence. JohnnyFox calls out candid for shoveling CP… then 24 hours later shoe mysteriously makes a vid on her alt-channel supporting the app even more saying how great it is… ffs…

I wouldn't really read too much into it. She's contractually obligated to do this video. This counts for both Shoe's and Skeptic's follow up video. Calling it now, all of the other shills will do a similar video if they haven't already.

That timing tho… I mean they were (by the contract leaked by EdgySphinx) to make ONE video that was scripted by candid (more like talking points then a full blown script). Then they go into full white knight mode and now another candid vid comes up right after the CP scandal?

I would read a lot more into this…

Also, Mundanecuck was paid by bindu $10,000 to white knight for candid and fight against the critics like fox and harmful. It was leaked by an user who was talking to one of the other shills.

Good work OP. Got some archives now for the shots.

archive.is/btPEJ

Is this why everyone seems to dislike him or did something else prompt this?

treats everyone around em like shit cuz he's OG YOUTUBER!

Not Matt, JohnnyFox

Because johnny fox doesn't give a FUCK. He has called out all the candid shills, never kissed their asses, and is a straight shooter…

Yeah he doesn't play nice in the sandbox but all the people I've heard talk about em say he's a great guy nice as can be…

We should contact SuitYourself. He'd be fucking pissed about this and he'd have a pretty good chance of picking it up.

Fuck both of them for that. They knew what was going on and tried to play damage control. It's obvious with that one CP joke they deflect.

Fox just did.

I know, I'm talking to him in a comment stream on one of his videos.

Shit… that's amazing that he listens and acts that quick…

He actually directed me toward this after I posted about contacting Suit lol

He's watching us…

"anonymous" app rife with 14-16yr olds looking for coots and cocks. How completely unsurprising. when I was that age, I did it in habohotel rooms.

That doesn't make it right.

NOTE how silent the dailystormer has been? Not a single mention of any of this. Hmm…

Whoops, wrong tab.

Who cares about what Stormfags have to say?

Maybe it was for a different thread.

I think so

I have no fucking idea what this thread is about. The body of OP is obtuse and the wall of screenshots are impenetrable. Somebody please summarize this.

Proof that Candid allows pedos to trade CP on their app

What is Candid? What is it's connection with Holla Forums? Who are all these namefags that everybody is talking about?

Candid is an app that allows you to communicate "anonymously." It was put together by a bunch of Googlefags. The names being mentioned are YouTubefags who shilled the app except JohnnyFox, SuitYourself, and Vernaculis.

Candid is an app that supposed to be the new Holla Forums clone on mobile but it's not even user. They keep acting like they are the new trendy Holla Forums app where you can talk about anything without being censored. Then… people got censored… except the pedos those were okay with the sandnigger owner…

Is she a sandnigger or a shit eating Indian?

shit eating indian

Frankly anybody who fell for this shit deserves what they got.

I doubt anyone here did fall for that BS. It's the ecelebs white knights that fell for it tbh

I hope it's extremely painful, for them.

Exactly

I unsubscribed from most of them. I'm only staying subscribed to Bearing as he's been fair and called Candid and Bindu on her shit.

Didn't someone calling themselves Edgyptian or some shit leak the contract you have to sign? If that shit is real the people who made those videos, who are so worried about free speech, sold their ability to speak freely about candid for at least two years.

Edgy Sphinx did, yes.

Before he turned out to be a fucking faggot. He did at least one thing correctly before being a fucking retard.

Edgy Sphinx did. Then he turned on everyone and said "Fuck all yall, u all suck, i'm leaving cuz you won't make me an eceleb"

this

Oh shit… JohnnyFox just made a vid making fun of armoured skeptic and candid tagging him the title… like a webm almost.

I wonder how many of them are shit terrified of being forced into an arbitration with candid.

All I remember about this mess is seeing a video where someone said "And so they trusted a guy who calls himself Edgy to not leak the contract".

Dude bindu is the biggest idiot ever. She went to johnnyfox trying to do damage control months ago on twitter saying "IMMA SUE EVERYBODY THAT TALKS SHIT ABOUT CANDID DURR" and then he leaked it live right after and she ran away crying XD

Honestly, they're such a small team and have so little money that I wouldn't be too concerned. Given that there is a lot of illegal activity those shills could invoke whistleblower protection and get a bit more protection from litigation.

Top kek

Fuckin ecelebs. They don't do anybody any good and never have. They act like ya best friend, get power, then treat everyone like peasants. Fuck shoe and skeptic

BINDU DINDU NUFFIN

DATS LITE

Paki Lives Matter

Yeah, that's definitely an opposition research team.

she looks VERY jewish

Dude she just made a video attacking The Satiritician so people will attack him and forget about her candid damage control….

You have shit taste.

Shoefag was one of the cancerous ecelebs that led to GG's death.

MundaneMatt is such a piece of shit. The epitome of spineless e-celeb shill.

Funny thing is i'd say that applies to pretty much all the candid shills were the "GG Death Squad"

He's only spineless until you criticize candid. Then he becomes Sir White Knight to defend Dindu's honor with fallacies galore.

Very possible they're not saying anything because when they shilled the app, they had to sign a retarded agreement that made it so that if they said ANYTHING that could be construed as harmful to Candid or anything connected to it, they could get sued, and that lasts for at least a year or two. Which makes them all the more retarded for shilling an app that pretends to be about free speech but has an AI auto-censoring anything un-PC.

Doesn't matter. Law states that if you witness CP being distributed you are required to notify authorities. Fuck the contract that's the law. archive.is/QJIMT

Who is Bindu?

That dumb little bitch has fag and tranny friends. Probably being paid for the shill video as it out of scope for her usual, bottom of the barrel bullshit.

Shoe is the reason blaire white is even relevent right now. Let that sink in…

She made an emofag who claims he's a "woman" but said he wasnt gonna get snipped. Also, "Blaire" real name Robert. Said "I only do straight guys"

FUCKIN WHAT XD

wew lad… this exists

This is the one of "blaire" before he turned into a "woman" *rolls eyes* emofags…

There's a few in there that say 11 & 12! Get the fuck out normie REEEEEEE!

TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Why aren't we just going to twitter.com/bindureddy and trolling the shit outa her? She's such a snowflake she cracks when anyone shits on candid at all. It would be easy as hell! She's a fuckin lolcow….

DM's are open to anyone… send tranny pics and nudes w/ her face on em?

are we sure about that? looks ugly enough to be a tranny

She's a shit skin minority hire from Google who kicked her out for being the biggest idiot there. Yes it's a woman.