The World's Most Insane Jew Files the World's Stupidest Lawsuit to Stump Trump's Inauguration

A Chicago man named (((Bret Sablosky))) has filed a federal lawsuit to seek an emergency injunction from a federal court judge delaying our god emperor's installation as supreme overlord. His case is that the Electoral College is unconstitutional because something-something-slavery:

Get a load of the chutzpah on this kike, who even relocated his residence from Chicago to Washington DC to meet residency requirements for the lawsuit. The plan seems to be to wreck our big day by getting a court order from a friendly judge to fuck it all up and make everybody wait another few weeks while the Jews argue about it in court. The article even states that he's forum-shopping in an attempt to find a nice, compliant unqualified, affirmative-action, diversity hire Obama-appointed judge who will shit all over the country when a yid asks him to:

Mr. Sablosky seems to be unaware that one part of the Constitution cannot be upheld to the detriment of another part of the same document, and that the matter of voting rights was already addressed by the XV Amendment, which guarantees universal suffrage to all eligible voters regardless of previous conditions of servitude. What this means in practice is that the Congress has already reconsidered the Electoral College in view of the XIV Amendment and found no conflict.

In other words his case is hopeless, but since when has that stopped a determined saboteur? He's even naming half of the politicians in DC as defendants.

Sauces:
alternet.org/election-2016/activist-files-federal-suit-declare-electoral-college-unconstitutional-under-slavery
pacermonitor.com/public/case/20237566/SABLOSKY_v_MCCONNELL_et_al#

PS: Gas the Jews. Every last one of them. No exceptions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_United_States_presidential_election_recount_in_Florida#Post-election_studies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_United_States_presidential_election_recount_in_Florida#U.S._Supreme_Court_proceedings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Carnahan#2000_Senate_election_and_death
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Addendum: I meant to add that the EC was actually a compromise aimed at limiting slave states' power by reducing the value of each vote in Virginia and amplifying the power of a voter in a small non-slave state like Vermont. The nerve of these Jews, to say black is white in everything they do.

Well there's a five minute court case.

Oy vey.

By his logic, wouldn't EVERY president be illegitimate? This seems like awfully convenient timing for such a revelation. We need more Otoya Yamaguchis in the world.

both sides implicitly agree to the rules of the election by not challenging them before the contest. wanting the rules changed after it's over and done because you lost has never and will never be seen as a legitimate argument.

Every fucking kike needs to eat a bullet like it's a kosher potato latke. Yes hello, this is fbi. If you disagree, kill yourself you kike apologist.

triple niners proclaims yfw beating yid lawyers to death becomes a new past time.

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

Bush was elected based on the Supreme Court ordering Florida (then governed by none other than George Bush's brother, Jeb) to stop their ultra-shady, fraud-laden recount when Bush happened to be ahead. It was later revealed that Gore, the Democrat, had actually won the popular vote in Florida and therefore should've won Florida's electoral votes, which would've made him president. The College functioned exactly as intended; it was the Supreme Court's fuckup for intervening in the vote-counting process.

Drumpf, on the other hand, was elected based on white supremacists gaming the system. Comparing the two is like saying a guy who won the jackpot at a slot machine is as much of a cheater as the card-counter playing African-Americanjack.

learningkike pls go

>BLEEZE SDOB, GO NAO LEABE BRECIOUS /BOL/ ARONE ;_;
No. You will be force-fed reality and you will like it.

You can stop trying to rewrite history now, kike mage. It's not working here.

Consider the following:

Ask your doctor if suicide is right for you.

OK, since my rundown of the Florida 2000 vote count controversy is "rewriting history," tell us how it did happen.

I'm sure you'll be able to cite plenty of accredited, non-biased sources to back up your claims.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Liberal states have the largest amount of electoral votes compared to rural states. Rural states have to work together in order to even get that many votes compared to the Coastal states

Oh, it's Learningcode. Filtered.

I'll break this down into simple terms for you:
For example, Montana has a population of 1,042,000 and has 3 EC votes. California has a population of 39,250,000 and has 55 EC votes. Montana gets 1 EC vote per 347,000 citizens, while California gets 1 EC vote per 713,000 citizens. If Montana were held to the same standard as California, it would receive 0 EC votes; if California was held to Montana's standard, it would receive 113 EC votes. To reiterate: If the EC were structured fairly, California would roughly double its number of EC votes. Then again, if our political system was structured fairly, we wouldn't have an Electoral College to begin with.

Oh, it's TRS. Reported.

Why do you out yourself with Maddow jpegs? We all know who you are.

Oldfag here, remember last year when you got assblasted and stopped posting for ages? Why didn't you commit to that?

There's actually nothing wrong with this. As far as I can tell, it is a pro-Trump move.

Since we're common law, this case will get resolved and thus remove any possible ambiguity in future elections. By filing this case, he makes our government more solid. By resolving this case, he is removing this argument from the hands of whiney liberals, and he is doing it before the inaguration. Well done.

It's not meant to be a "fair" system
It's meant to be a system that doesn't tear the country apart

If our federal government was based on "fair" representation of the population there would be zero reason for small states to remain within the union since they would effectively be vassal states to the much more populated states

Shhh, nobody tell him about the time a few uppity rural states tried that and got BTFO.

Nope, because that didn't happen. I've literally never been beaten in an argument ever.
This did, due to a) my involvement in politics, and b) school-related shit. My schedule has normalized itself for the time being, so I have spare time to devote to enlightening you bluepilled heathens.
Because somebody has to redpill you ignorant stormderps on the joys of fymynysm and diversity, and you're sure as fuck not going to do it yourselves.

Hey FBI, who ya trackin'?

why aren't you swinging from a rope yet?
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Guess who makes up most of the US armed forces now? Hint: It's not the liberal city states.

Do you have any current smug Rach images? I can't find any anywhere.

why do you feel the need to avatarfag?

Isn't there some kind of sports analogy or something to explain to normies how the electoral college works? Like, if two teams play 10 games against each other and Team A wins 7 while Team B wins 3. The overall winner is Team A with 7 wins, despite the fact that Team B got like six gorillion points in one of the few games it won.

Or something.

Something along the lines of the teams play 7 games and Trumps team wins 4 while Hillary wins 3, but Hillary scored like 5x in one of those games.
Pointless anyways, what really happened was the city voters got out in huge numbers but their population size was already accounted for in the college and weighted appropriately.

But yes, your analogy is accurate.

i forget the name, but it's basically "measuring the wrong things"

Citation needed.

Trump got record African American support, Hillary lost primarily because she failed to sure up states she perceived to be democratic locks, like Wisconsin.. and Michigan was soft in previous elections, which KAC exploited thoroughly, with the whole state being complete shit and Obama not having helped. Theres also Obamacare premiums that had just spiked right before the vote, and thats not even taking into account the MASSIVE voter fraud exposed in the veritas videos, along with the admission they have been busing in out of state democrat voters with local pay stubs etc since the 70s, putting into question every single democratic president since that time… and how "we wont stop now!". That also doesnt cover all the campaign fraud, like Hillary's "ducks on the ground" communication to her PACs.

On top of all that, it doesnt cover the several page list of reasons why Hillary Clinton herself is an evil scumbag that shouldnt be permitted a jail cell, but should be sent right to the firing line, among them, taunting a little girl who was raped into a coma by a man in his 40s about how she "wanted it" in court, and getting that same man off.. then laughing about getting him off and him getting by the polygraph.

Suffer and die.

Oh, and then having the audacity to call herself a child advocate. Would gladly see the life choked out of anyone who supported that scumbag.

Your trolling might have some effect if we had any reason at all to take you seriously, but you lost. Stay salty, faggot.

Source?
As far as I'm aware they didn't do a recount in all counties. Only in the counties where Gore was very popular.

Hillary lost because the rust belt hasn't recovered and admitting that would undermine the entire platform of continuing Obama's legacy she was running on. Hence why PA flipped.

She never even visited wisconsin bud.

What do they call the generation born after millennials? I guess you're that. This is really basic knowledge for anyone who lived through/during it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_United_States_presidential_election_recount_in_Florida#Post-election_studies

Black is white, up is down, right is wrong, degenerate is holy, evil is good. This is the kind of work that satan does.

All I hear is, "If if if if if if if if if if if if…"

No.

There was another state that had a Congressmen die in an accident or something, his wife was sworn in.

The counting was stopped early.

Gore got fucked, plain and simple, it was blatant fucking thievery.

Look up female congressmwoman in 2000. Shouod narrow it down. Add widow to that.

Then you're not reading it properly. Gore won the popular vote. Florida was in the process of recounting the votes based on this. The Supreme Court stopped the recount when Bush gained a narrow lead (as in, leading by dozens of votes out of millions cast statewide) and declared it a Wrongpublican victory.

All the "if"s were addressing different possible protests from the Bush campaign and requirements to only count certain ballots meeting certain conditions; under all of them, Gore won. The votes were not lawfully counted, however, and the Supreme Court handed the presidency to a neocon corporatist shill.

Many of the votes were invalid was the issue Im pretty sure, Im not American but I have read up on it a while back. I cant forget the exact details, but it appears from a quick review that the Supreme court ruled there were several constitutional breeches and it involved how counties have different voting rules.

From memory, it also involved people voting after the deadline.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_United_States_presidential_election_recount_in_Florida#U.S._Supreme_Court_proceedings

He got assblasted because Jim personally revoked his reporter status on /news/ and permabanned him.
It was amazing.

You mean this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Carnahan#2000_Senate_election_and_death
Never heard of it until now. You're say there was a vote count controversy there too, with this contest as the excuse?

Cute forced meme, but you're the only one that's ever posted it.

And my point sails right over your head. You'd get it if you read my other posts. If you didn't, we're even because I didn't read your copy-paste either. Condensed for you here, my point is it's irrelevant. You're irrelevant. I admit I saw you as a nuisance in the past, but now you're just a /cow/.

Ow, how cute, it's pretending that Jim didn't kick him out publicly because all his "reporting" got bombed with global reports and the pig herder told his bitch ass to get lost.

seems e414d0 is big fan of that richard maddow fella

now that is a story i would love some context for.
i take it /newplus/ wasn't too keen on all the fucking pozz maddowfag wanted to shove down everyone's throats?

also in related news, imkampfy needs to be stabbed in the fucking jugular. seriously, that he has had no repercussions for his abysmal modding and subversion of the board is heinous.

Nope gen X, and the fact that dem voters couldn't figure out the damn ballot speaks for itself, ms. semen demon.
First of all I love how they can come to such a close range of votes by applying (((standards))) to ballots that were never recounted. Out of millions of votes cast they are certian down to little over a hundred votes how an actual recount would have gone if only their standards were applied.
Secondly:
I did a quick search on Joel Bleifuss, Editor & Publisher of "In These Times" having taken over for founder James (((Weinstein))). Not exactly non-partisan actors that came to this conclusion that gore "would have won".

Because he needs the attention to fill the hollow space in his soul with something. Filter his ID whenever he shows up, report, and don't respond. Don't respond under any circumstances. Make him switch tactics to something less retarded to get the attention he so desperately craves.

Polite sage that will ultimately come to nothing when Rachposters spergs out

Never give up, never surrender!

JEWS GOTTA JEW

Our resident autist somehow managed to worm his way into a reporter position on /newsplus/, his thread were exactly what you could come to expect from him.
He also couldn't control himself and every one of his threads always devolved into him spamming cropped pictures of the kike dyke, making absolutely imbecilic posts.
Since his threads got BOMBED with gr's Jim personally came into the thread, revoked his status and banned him because "i don't want someone intentionally creating bad blood".
Every other person would self-reflect and get a hint, and yet, here we are.

Mental illness makes self-reflection impossible for learningkike.

Yeah iirc they stopped counting votes.

All of them. Including the Presidential Race votes.

So who the fuck knows what would have happened.

you gotta understand that people like that faggot cannot ever think or accept that anything is their fault. they are incapable of accepting blame for anything, they think they are correct, always and forever.

when that retard said up above "i've never been beaten in an argument" i don't even think he was trolling or being sarcastic. He is genuinely that fucking stupid.

Yes, and as I quoted in the very first line of the post you're replying to:
If the issue was not having a uniform set of rules, the Supreme Court could've issued one. Instead, they chose to implicitly declare that the rules were 100% valid (an effect of recognizing vote totals from Florida at all), but demanded a halt to all recounting efforts as soon as Bush took a marginal lead. Their aim was clear: Give Bush the presidency. I don't know how much more point-blank you can get than "Well there's too many sets of standards being applied here, so we're gonna have to invalidate the results of your elec–oh wait, Bush is winning? OK, stop the counting, he's the legitimate winner of Florida now because we say so."

Damn that constitution and all, standing in the way of the recount.

S+H, reported

I voted for trump.
that said, he is moderately on the kike's side.

See the kike's have a left hand which weakens the whites and mixes the races.

the kikes have a right hand which strengthens israel.

trump is on board with the kike's right hand.

Come on faggots, try and stop the inauguration.

I swear, all the establishment cocksuckers and SJWs are convinced that they can just stop a Trump presidency from happening without consequences.

little bit more,
most jews are either left jews or right jews. only the jewist of jews show traits from both. the kind who advocate diversity in the west, but racial purity in israel. the kind that were against apartheid in south-africa but support Israel's treatment of Palestinians.

ben shapiro, milo, most of those youtube aut-right stars, every neo-cohen. good examples of right jews.

left wing jews are the jews that Holla Forums is much more aware of. seth rogen, everyone in hollywood, bernard glassberg, jill stein.

The aut-right is pretty much 100% in-line with the right-wing jew mentality. Ramzpaul says "nationalism for china, nationalism for USA, nationalism for Poland, nationalism for israel, nationalism for all nations!"

Leaving kikes a nation is not a good containment. they're not people who are designed to live in a homeland. they're nomads like gypsies. it's less like a containment and more like letting a nest of rats fester and breed in your basement. Israel has been around for almost a century and the influence of jews on every government has not decreased significantly.

The leftwing jews are a short-term existential threat to the white race.

The rightwing jews are a long-term threat to humanity, and breed the leftwing jews.

bump