So TRS get 100K downloads each week talking about jews and niggers, in a not so embracing manner, bu

I'm intriged to learn that more or less (if not everyone) is a kike at TRS.

When two fights the third wins. So I wonder who can benefit in the destruction of podcasts that reaches +100K people a week. Podcasts that speak about the survival of white people not jews.

Looks like the shitshow Renegade got into your heads; everyone is a kike weather they want/know it or not.

Hope the d/c is worth it for the kikes surely wont shead a tear when your daughter/gf/wife gets raped by DeMaurice, LeJames and Trayvon. But yeah keep on saying TRS are jews and whatnot for the white race is surely saved by getting less people exposed to redpill material. Go on Shlomo.

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ls0ZqLsVULYJ:https://medium.com/@countercountersignal/meet-mike-peinovich-the-upper-east-sides-neo-nazi-media-kingpin-c141c586ed5 &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
8ch.net/pol/res/8780427.html#q8781343
youtu.be/37VQ03u9OAw?t=3983
archive.fo/meALg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

That includes Holla Forums and goons.

The whole attack on TRS is so obviously outsiders committing D&C, I don't know why anyone takes it seriously.

Read this shit.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ls0ZqLsVULYJ:https://medium.com/@countercountersignal/meet-mike-peinovich-the-upper-east-sides-neo-nazi-media-kingpin-c141c586ed5 &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

kill yourself namefag

Hello Schlomo

hello chaim

TRS you're embarrassing yourselves now.

Kek, samefag.

So obvious this whole thing is just D&C.

Kike.

its a very sad time to be a Holla Forumslack

D00d.. Even if both were not kikes, look at the fucking things they were into: pride events, rxtensive faggotry, blatant degeneracy. What about her work place? Promoting diversity and multiculturalism? Come the fuck on. I know you're a shill, but we are covered from all sides and any arguments can be addressed with proof. It makes no sense and it will prove tiresome for you more than us.

Fucking sit back, enjoy a movie or some vidya. Come back when you got anything good.

You'd love that to be true wouldn't ya?
It's so obvious that this whole thing is because the race-mixing, Jew-loving NSA-aiding faggots over at TRS couldn't bare the thought of successful right-wing communities online.

The important thing to ask, as always, is "Cui Bono".
The people posting the dox obvious have bad intentions.
The people stirring up conflict between TRS and Holla Forums have bad intentions.

The enemy want us divided and fighting. So that's exactly what we should NOT be doing.

This tbh. We have plenty of real enemies without needing to attack people who mostly agree with us. I assumed this whole thing was a Holla Forums or JIDF op trying to cause infighting on the right. I'm just disappointed the mods are dumb enough to fall for this bullshit as well.

Look at the effort this SJW is putting in.

kek, none of you faggots ever came and asked /baph/ why we did it

What do you have to say to the fact that Mike Enoch is known now to be married to a kikess who works for the NSA?

*shabbos

I say it's D&C horseshit.

There we go lads, confirmation that he's a TRS shill.

Even when we have proof that TRS's favorite e-celebs are married to a literal NSA kike ( ) they buckle down and claim it's "D&C". You can't Divide what was never united faggot, and we certainly never united with TRS kike-lovers.

It's amazing how easy it its to spot these people. Their Definitive arrogance along with buzzwords such as D&C is really easy to spot.

YEAH, TRS IS OBVIOUSLY AN NSA SPY OPERATION RUN BY JEWS!!!!

where are you getting she works for the NSA?

wew sorry speech patterns are easily recognizable it kind of puts a dent in your efforts.

You're clearly a Jew shill kike TRS faggot antifa…. etc. etc.

Seriously, you dumb fucks, Holla Forums is only suffering from all of these rampant shill accusations. That shit began and should really have died with Gamergate. Further, I still see no reason to hate TRS. Enoch is a Jew? So what? If he wants to be a self-hating Jew and attack Jews from the Alt-Right platform, I don't see the problem. TRS shilled on Holla Forums? So does literally every other organization, from Reddit to the FED. Why are we targeting TRS when the elft is now actively trying to normalize pedophilia? It seems obvious that, even at worst, TRS is hardly a priority.

Someone thinks saw it on Instagram or some shit.
Because that's what NSA agents do - put their work and on social media, of course.

This shitty meme confirms you don't belong here.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Cheering antifa on does us no good.

antifa tried to cover up the fact kike enoch is married to a jewess you dumb nigger

The new Hitler is watching all of this right now and saying fuck it. Why even come forward and start something. They're just going to try to destroy me when they find out I dated some chick with a lip ring in college and smoked weed a couple of times.

No, antifa are laughing their asses off that they convinced you subhuman genetic wastes to fight their battles for them.

the new Hitler isn't a fucking pussy who puts his faith in ecelebs and actually can independently think.

welp.

Fucking Odin himself could come down from the sky and lay waste to Africa and you faggots would try to tear him down for being a namefag.

This. You stupid fucking faggots.

Anytime anyone starts making headway, you stupid faggots tear it down.

You guys are worse than jews.

The Right isn't destroyed, we'll just regroup as always.

Just remember to look out for this D&C crap in future. Jews love making us fight each other to their advantage.

We knew long before Trump won that we would have to deal with the trs shitshow sometime after he won. Only surprising thing is how quickly trs made it necessary.

Sage
Kek declares this thread D&C.

Fuck off niggers.

go back to thekikestuff.biz dumb nigger

This.

Fuck off TRShill

And now they go full denial mode despite proof. Like fucking clockwork.

Remember fam, dont forget to sage

Crap. NSA agents don't post their job description on Instagram.

Fuck off shill

Yeh you're totally not from TRS are you?

Why don't they? So she's either a kike who works for the NSA, or a kike who is lying about working for the NSA. Neither of those are good things.

Sage

Why are antifa, and Jews such fucking pussies?

Who? You and your sheboon gf? You certainly don't speak for Holla Forums retard.

And another TRS calling sign, the outrage over the term "we".
Too obvious.

Or the whole thing is easily faked bullshit?

He was right though.

If the dox is fake then why are you so upset about it? If it isn't real you've thrown this autistic shitfit for no reason, which while hilarious is pretty unlikely.

I dunno lad, antifa were irrelevant until we went after TRS and all of a sudden they've become "our biggest enemy". Smells like TRS trying to deflect.

Holla Forums here

Thanks for destroying our enemies. Keep up the good work. We love you.

Reported

Just the bit about his wife being a top secret spy for the NSA.

That's bullshit.

I'm using antifa as a catch-all term for the establishment Left along with the commies, lefty libertarians, and neocon cucks. AKA the people who actually disagree with us and are pushing for white genocide.

Sage

Sage

So the part about her being a kike and him being a race-mixing faggot is 100% true? Then he's still an enemy then and we have no cause for regret.
Also nobody said she was a spy, she just works for them. Not every in these agencies is a super spy you dense faggot.

I know you're not from around here, but we call them "kikes" and "shabbos goyim".

checks out

wew

Also the bit about her being a kike

Sage
Faggots ;)

No one said she was a NSA spy, just that she works in a diversity agency that spreads diversity to the NSA

bitch is this your first day here?

(checked)

Seriously, can we stop believing these kike shills now?

We use the term often because we understand the concept of consensus here.

Yeah and when we want a more meaningful description we describe their politics. You're pretty fucking stupid m8 if the only thing you can conceive of is kike and non-kike.

this

there were three threads going and on on about MUH ALPHABET SOUP and the DANGER. They're all still in catalog. Wait a little longer before revising history.

She is NSA in any case

EVERYONE ATTACKING TRS IS A KIKE ANTIFA SHILL

d00d imagine being married to a woman who supports fags etc, then getting redpilled, then not being able to tell her about the truths of the world? come on cut the guy some fucking slack

Get the fuck out TRShill

she worked for a diversity consultant company that made sure to make the NSA more pozzed. Anyone who was saying she's a secret agent was probably form TRS trying to muddy the water. Not exactly hard to understand.

I consider everyone posting anything to be a kike antifa shill until they prove otherwise.
Saves time.

sage

Fucking weak antifa queers. The day of the rope is coming.

That's why we have the term Neocons for Neocons, and "the left" is already descriptive of their idiocy. "Antifa" is pointless as a descriptor unless you're talking about the actual group. It was a decent attempt to save face buddy, but it won't work.

someone make a new thread this one is very gay

There is a very important reason that we filter people through 4chan. You DO NOT belong here, if you ever studied any philosophy or read any of the books in our monthly reading list or had even a tenth of a bit of common sense you would realize that allying yourself to people or an organization instead of an idea is a fucking retarded move. Why?

BECAUSE YOUR ORGANIZATION WILL BECOME INFESTED WITH VERMIN WHO WILL CLIMB THE RANKS UNTIL THEY ARE IN CHARGE AND THEY WILL POISON YOU FROM THE INSIDE OUT
BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE FICKLE AND WEAK, THEY ARE EASY TO MANIPULATE WHICH YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU WERE TRULY A Holla ForumsACK YOU INSUFFERABLE FAGGOT

Your platform is compromised in multiple ways. We don't even trust the owners of our own sites why in gods name would we trust yours?

In any event, you are not our ally; you are and have been attempting to subvert our ideolog, failed to actually infiltrate Holla Forums and had to build your own govt. funded shit forum to try to offer a kosher alternative to our solution.

Tldr:
YOU ARE THE ENEMY

There was TRS claiming that there was no involvement with the NSA at all, and anons saying to just look at the archive. No one said she was a NSA spy, just that any NSA connection is to much

Including you?

why the fuck is that not the focus? why the hysterical CAPSPOSTING ABOUT ALFALFA SOUP? ask yourself why so much added bullshit, who does that routinely?

This

Sage

we have one in this very thread.

/thread

You know race-mixers were the first ones hanged on the DOTR, right?

ANTIFA IS LOSING SO BAD. THEY THINK THIS IS WORKING.

yes, that's why I have to re-read my posts three or four times before posting. you can never be too careful.

nice try faggot

I was using it because I didn't want to type out the laundry list of enemies we have that are far more important than TRS. It's called shorthand and if you weren't a dumb nigger we wouldn't have needed to have this discussion.

the 2nd half of my post addressed this concern of yours

This much fucking idiocy.

Good thinking, stay vigilant brother.

you're hard at working defending your pro gay pro jew site I see

But you could have just said kikes and shabbos goyim.
But you didn't.
Because you're trying to deflect.

Quick reminder that this is a consensus crack thread.

Just report.

Toppest of keks and waste of dubs

You were the one pushing the cruise control for cool button, stop being so hysterical :^)

yeah seeing their posting style in the other thread I'd have to disagree with that assessment. same style as the original dox threads, gaynigger or goonish or whatever that infuriating kikestyle is.

You forgot to mention that it's a covert NSA spy operation. Probably MOSSAD too. Or something.

cancer

Sage

This is what you fight for Antifa. Faggots.

Now that's a trait I can very accurately describe as Jewish.

At this point either the namefags are scrapped altogether or they should be required to produce ancestry data such as 23andme.

(((23andme))) can make stuff up jewishly but come on, they won't randomly assign you "10% nigger" or "8% gook" if there's nothing there. Anything below 2% is irrelevant noise anyway. Afaic they're pretty accurate.

So the namefaggots should provide the data for "extreme vetting". That includes anglin and weev btw.

nah just that Enoch is a married to a jew who likes to dress up in drag and is a faghag. She also works/ed for a diversity consultancy company that has sold their services to the NSA. Not sure why you're trying to defend him here. Holla Forums didn't dox him btw lol

If this was legitimate only Mike would have been doxed as a PSA for other goys. The fact that this has been going on for weeks and others were doxed makes it quite obvious this is antifa.

yeah I don't know it's obvious this thread is full of TRSodomites. Guess one of their discords told them to target this thread

FTFY

Including families too

Sage

and now you're doing it. ok.

They already do and will do even more once they find out WNs are using it as a vetting machine.

nice find

You'd tell us not to go after our own enemies because it may aid mutual enemies? You think you've got some sort of Trump card but you're just a fuckwit.

You'd refuse to participate in the 1st crusade because it would aid the arabs waiting for the power vacuum. You're a fool and a disingenuous faggot.

Won't work. People are still corruptable, even full-blooded aryans.

No namefagging period.

Doing what?

Why? We know that Bulby is a goon too, they didn't learn then, so we'll go until we decide not to.

Antifa are faggots right?

Sage

Yeah but they don't know you're WN. So they'll have to randomly twist the data for random people just to fuck with some unknown WNs….? Not good for dem shekels!

Claiming Enoch's wife is an undercover NSA agent.
Also, where is the evidence he is married to this woman, and that she is a kike anyway?

Nah you're an idiot who can't distinguish ally from enemy. You wouldn't participate in the first crusade because you'd complain that the Pope is a Jew-lover and a namefag.

I'm going to report SS to the IRS because of you now TRShill. I was willing to let things lay but you faggots obviously aren't.

well he fucking was.

Hitler was a namefag.

We're not holding anyone else's hand through this again

Read the previous threads or kill yourself

And why is TRS an ally, not an enemy? Run by goons and kikes, they sure look like an enemy. Shilling on our board and now continuing their defense force efforts, they sure look like an enemy. How exactly are they an ally?

You are just concerned trolling. You have no proof she's Jewish or that even mike. Also how we not know haked him working for antifa.
I'd rather work with Jews then act like one.

i dont know what is more pathethic if the users that think they were having a real impact in the world by having pool parties and giving shekels to enoch or the higher ups that didnt bother to have decent opsec thinking that they were safe from dox. The fact that the founder of the forum was married to a jewess will never get old.

He's right you know

TRS you really need to stop you're getting worse.

She literally states that she's jewish

Sage

This antifa France faggot, got the shit kicked out of him by kebabs.

This.

You need to leave

pretty sure he was gay, too, there's images with him wearing some pansy-looking dress.

Yeah, you're just going to attack other white nationalists, fracturing the movement, creating distrust and division, based on gossip, and without providing any evidence.

No she didn't

Most of the users are racially aware, name the Jew, and form networks irl. You're fucking stupid if you can't see how that can benefit us.

Michael Peinovich is getting reported as well. Keep it up TRShills. Things can always escalate.

lol TRS

This.

are they outsourcing these false flag posts to burundi or something?

we told you we were not part of the alt-right, you didnt believe it

You are gay and work for antifa kike.

That meme was always D&C. Only shills pushed it.

i coudnt careless about a bunch of pool party namefags you bunch of fags are useless as is the alt-right after the election for both sides it was obvious that you were going to implode as you were controlled opposition from the start, your founder was married with a jewess for fuck sake.

They also degenerate and a jew lover
You can go back to TRS and stay there faggot

Yup. TRS isn't perfect, but it is (or was) a net positive to White people.

Yes she did, just because she took the video down doesn't mean the internet will forget

So are Jews. Does that make them our ally as well? TRS seems to think so given their "nationalist Jew" bullshit, but perhaps you're aware there's more to it than that.

Meant for>>8780561

literally filling out a form 3949-A now for both Enoch and SeventhSon. You TRSodomites really did your faggot ecelebs a service.

You insufferable nigger

You plop your retarded ass into thread #3 of this shit and don't even bother to read the previous threads and open up your fuckhole to spout off on shit you don't know the half of

READ THE PREVIOUS THREADS

Then you have our permission to gas yourself

Hell, being useless would still be more productive than what you're doing.

this

Having a jew on taht podcast is like me going on BET in blackface and talking about crackas… or invading some feminists safespace or whatnot. TOTAL BETRAYAL

To a jew she's not Jewish because it's her father's side.

Are you going to spare our jew wives on the day of the rope?? :^)

t. Mike Enoch

gas yourself faggot

Hitler was part Jewish. Was Hitler a cuck?

THIS is the "proof" she is Jewish?
It's obvious she's only saying that so she has a public excise to laugh at Jews being degenerate.

Is that really all this is based on? You fucking hopeless paranoid faggots.

she worked for a company that was contracted by a few dozen corps and bureaucracies and one of them was the NSA

Even if she wasnt, her job and leisure activities make her one in spirit

There is no excuse

The ovens care not

SAGE

Which is wrong antifa hypocrites.
We will come for you all one day.

She's jewish to anyone from Holla Forums. Guess you wouldn't mind though kike

Proof that Hitler was a jew?

He also had one testical and was a genocidal maniac :^)

You can't prove that's his wife.

Which?

honestly, that isn't as bad as the title sounds. if you read it, he was saying to go to 8/pol/ and counter-shill the CtR shills, which isn't all bad tbh

Theres that word again

Does having a blog count as being a namefag? The TRS dudes are basically glorified bloggers who talk a lot.

If WN can only be anonymous imageboards/forums and perhaps maybe a few irl meetings then there won't be much new blood. "Converts." It's a good thing to post in a website or blog to attract new people, but then if it makes you a namefag..

Kevin MacDonald and David Duke are both namefags (especially Duke), does that automatically render them illegitimate? Seems far-fetched.

Stop posting anytime.

Now that's some slimy Jew logic if I've ever heard it. You and I both know the difference is that TRS advocates for white people while Jews try to destroy them. Kinda like what you're doing right now.

like lol

even have pictures of her mother. that lie from SS about her being only jewish from her father's side is a lie as well

Even Hitler let Jews fight in his army.

You two are part of the reason we don't care about the fate of TRS

Literally no proof that's even Enoch.

Haven't you been following? Yes, anyone who does anything real is illegitimate. MacDonald has been attacked in the last couple of these threads.
Just stay here and wait for Hitler. It's the only way.

This is, unless she's one of those gentile B'nai B'rith leaders.

Her mother is a kike, go back to your dying forum. Even if that was true she is still genetically jewish and deserves a spot in the back of the oven

Do you know how angry you're making the (((trsodomites))) by posting this stuff??? Lol.

The antifa here don't hide very well

SAGE

SEVENTH SON ALREADY SAID IT WAS

SAGE

ANTIFA

FAGGOTS!

.>>8780679
Apparently they don't. They advocate for "based faggots", "based niggers" and "nationalist Jews" which are anti-thetical to advocating for whites.

By this logic, Hitler was a namefag. Just wait for … sheeit

SAGE

ANTIFA

Don't let antifa gaslight you. These guys are acting like they have a necklace full of nigger ears. In order to save White people namefagging will eventually have to happen.

SAGE

Did I ever say that? Learn how to read, dumbass. Also:
At least lurk moar before pretending to be one of us.

ANTIFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I've seen him in real life at a pool party and can confirm that it is him. for whatever that's worth

wtf else do you need? this is really shitty damage control

Proof? You don't any because you are just d&c.

Your jewish mind trick won't work on me shill

What do you mean antifa faggot?

Yeah and Holla Forums is a flat-earth board because of a few schizos.

Reported.

Maybe she changed idiot.

I'm filling out the 3949-A forms right now. I have heavy doubts that they were completely truthful in how they filed their taxes in regards to the donations and bit coins they received. I'll even add they're neo-nazis to get pizazz from whoever goes over them from the IRS.

Their leader is married to a fucking kike.

This

Sage

Holla Forumsis an anonymous imageboard, TRS is a forum with upvotes.
We have plausible deniability, you don't.

not jews that were presidents of b'nai b'rith and loved fags and trannies and other degeneracy you worthless degenerate fuck. Don't be stupid. take you shitty damage control somewhere else.

he did?

never have i seen this in 2 years. i'm sure someone somewhere called him a faggot, but everyone gets called a faggot here

Kek

Sage

what, an hour ago when she pulled down the video bc of criticism?

wew lad

Hell, being useless would still be more productive than what you're doing.

Kek he was talking about TRSodomites and you thought he was talking about you, maybe if you werent TRSodomite you woudnt thought that he was calling you out

I think it's absurd, quite frankly, splitting hairs about the possible Jewish lineage of people in the natsoc and/or alt-right movement. It's utterly ridiculous, you morons pushing this line realize that a fair number of members of the original NSDAP had some degree of Jewish blood, right?

You still haven't provided any evidence that a significant amount of their users support faggotry and kikes.

Not only did you TRShills get bulbasaur and Seventhson doxed. Now your based faghag lover Enoch and SS are going to deal with the IRS. Great job guys.

kmac linked an article by a jew or had a jew write an article for his site or something. Holla Forums didn't attack him but I think there were questions raised

I'm starting to think this more and more. I mean, what has TRS done? Sure, it was a bit of a morale booster for people, but since when did Trump's children and campaign peruse the TRS forums to get ideas. Since when did TRS get our Godemperor to retweet their memes?

Really, what has TRS done other than shill for shekels. Don't get me wrong, if I were spending loads of time on a podcast, I'd ask for d'nations too, but I wouldn't claim I was some great political leader or important to a movement. I'd just be a dude making a little spare cash on a podcast

yeah. That was a fuck up by the NSDAP. One that won't be allowed to repeat. There are no good jews. They are all our enemies.

TO ANY NON-ANTIFA, THERE IS NO POINT IN TRS THREADS
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

NAMEFAG IS A MEME ANTIFA CREATED, YOU IDIOTS.

SAGE

ANTIFA GET OFF MY BOARD!!!

See you really can't help but be kike-like, can ya?
No matter how much evidence is provided, no matter how much proof we provide you, you slink away and return the next day just to claim there's no proof yet again. Laughable that you say WE are the ones helping our enemies when you're actively being kike-like.

To all TRS faggots infecting this thread with your signaling:

It's over. Enoch was outed and is exactly the opposite of what you wanted him to be. You have to deal with this and let reality sink in. You've been had.

Don't cry like a bunch of women. Regroup and move on.

"WHITE NATIONALISTS" THAT ATTACK AND DOX OTHER WHITE NATIONALISTS ARE NOT WHITE NATIONALISTS AT ALL

fascism and NatSoc are not the same thing you dumb TRSodomite. This is why we hate you.

I'd say Goebbels and Hitler did great work despite having some questionable genetics.

Hitler also had a small dick and 1 ball too am I right my BASED jewish nationalist brother

It's like they think we're stupid or something. Nice try antifa.

From his post:
Reading is hard.

TRS uses the echo meme but believes all the jew lies that have been made over the course of the past 70 years about Hitler. Hmmm but they're totally 15/49 tho

-Speech in Trieste, September 20, 1920

-Speech in Trieste, February 6, 1921

in Italian Africa the races were segregated.

The type of person that tries to construe fascist Italy as non-racist or even anti-racist is pathetic. Even if Mussolini wasn't extremely racist by contemporary standards, the fact that he instituted eugenics laws, segregation and racial immigration laws in addition to statements and expressed opinions, he would definitely be branded a "Nazi" by any modern bluepill.

This shit is so easily faked, for crying out loud.

Sage

lel antifa Triggerd!

He is right though. You're never going to care about the evidence that is provided. You don't care. You're already set in your beliefs that TRS can do no wrong.

Yes. And you are ignored by and large and occasionally encouraged until it becomes apparrent you are controlled opposition, then you are mercilessly slaughtered.

Hey kinda like what's happening now!

shut your filthy trap, yid. Only thing I want to hear from you is your screams in the oven.

nobody is buying your bullshit pity story about getting fucked over by a group od faggots who hold zero power in any real meaningful way.

I vote trs shills get microwaved rather than gassed.

There is a bit of a difference between 'questionable genetics' and openly self-identifying as a jew.

Yeah that's totally faked isn't it.

That all we do here at Holla Forums
We just put beady eyes and fake jew hook noses on people and make it look real

1337 nigger

That's a roundabout way of saying you got nothing.

woah, hey man, let's not go that far. At least not yet. Perhaps exposing them will make their little shitty empire collapse. What are you reporting them for anyway?

you know, this is the tough thing: unless you can build horizontal working/middle-class networks among whites, then you're going to have problems. Why? bc as you go up the scale in politics and political activism the percentage of kikes gets higher and higher. In grad school, political meetings were basically half jews. Sure, those were (mostly) leftists, but you get what I'm saying. There's always going to be a problem there, and everyone is always going to have that "based jew" or that jew that "really helped me out one time guys" and is going to claim that this one is "one of the good ones."

It's a dificult conundrum, and I'm not sure I have a real answer other than avoiding centralization and keeping richies out. tbh, I suspected something was up from the beginning when I heard they were from NY. These movements need to be based away from cities and away from NY, FL, and CA.

tbf we have done that before fam

I've still not seen any decent proof

Just people complaining at people asking for proof

This whole thing, the whole dox, all the bullshit, is Jewish as fuck

What would you consider adequate proof.

So are you saying we made social media profiles for Mike Enoch's wife a decade ago and slowly seeded statements that she was a jew and active in jew organizations to then what?

it's in the /baph/ thread and the previous 4 threads on the doxing of Enoch. If you cared you'd research yourself instead of crying that someone hasn't written up a buzzfeed article for you about it

unreported or under-reported income from their donations. I've heard they've gone "legit" with an llc they set up but I have doubts that they didn't fuck up somewhere.

I don't care about Enoch or his wife you slow motherfucker. I asked for evidence that a significant amount of TRS users support faggotry and kikery.

Anyone could photoshop that crap

Most of the responses scream angry shabbos goy. In other words, Jewish funded antia. Reporting people to the IRS? Whoever is doing that definitely has horn rimmed glasses.

If 5 threads of proof isn't enough for you, then nothing will be.

If you are so sure that none of this is real, then why are you here? Why is your 504um in total freefall right now? Why are your own members getting banned left and right?

Yeah, had they lived today and sent their salvia samples to (((23andme))), who knows what would've been discovered in there.

Excluding people because 2> percent ashkenazi is retarded. Imo even 1/8 jews are as safe as oxygen, john bolton notwithstanding. Anything more, be suspicious, but don't go full-autist unless person is effectively a kike in terms of behavior, identify, etc. (In which case they get ovened, no question.)

short version is: Ames Freidman should be gassed. Filthy degenerate kikess.

good thing we took archives of everything

Their mods did, their "expeditionary force" or whatever the fuck they called it did, which is common knowledge now.

That and the owner of the site married a kike who has ties to the NSA and worked to help "spread diversity".

This is what namefagging gets you, a bunch of kiked up shit and assblasted egoist faggots that shit up the board constantly with their whinging about getting doxed.

Hypothetically, how would you feel if everything we're saying about his wife is true? Would you stop listening to TRS?

5 threads of the same potentially photoshop image is not proof.

Looks like more (((trsodomites))) are raiding Holla Forums giving it their last hu-ra. Sad!

kek you faggots are deleusional

why the fuck is this shit still in the catalog who fucking cares about TRS call the shills out when you see them and move onto more important shit jesus christ

>>>/4cuck/

I hardly ever listen to TRS anyway, most of it doesn't relate to me

I can just recognise D&C when i see it.

She only removed the video a few hours ago, before that you could check the link for yourself.

So someone is trying to divide us from our jewish allies?

do you even know what d&c means, faggot?

This thread smells of shit pushed in.
Sage
Antifa shills your all faggots.
Any NatSoc is worth 5 of you hand to hand.

You side is shrinking, like cockroaches all you have is numbers… for now. But the tide is turning, you know it, we know it, everybody knows it. When we finally come to power across the west, the ropes will come out, and you WILL hang as race traitors.

Things always change.

You really don't belong here.
Maybe in the future if you're lucky.
But for now, you need to leave.

TRS pls go

Enoch is smart but he's not irreplaceable. He's not a political genius or anything. I don't get why they are hanging on so tightly.

antifa doxed Enoch

Enoch is not a WN if he's married to a obongo-loving diversity-spreading Jewish faghag. period. that's it.

he's just a kike using WN to protect his pocketbook and bc he hates blacks, as many jews do (secretly). I always thought that about him. He's not even NatSoc. He's a fucking lolbergtardian

surely you can see the difference

except the archives exist. read the threads retard

those faggots from trs really believe we were part of the alt-right so they think this is d&c

if you don't like TRS then sage the fucking thread we've been through this anyone who cares knows they are kike shills how about we move the fuck on

Yeah it is common knowledge. That's why I didn't ask for it. I asked what the majority of the users think because that's what's important here. We've got plenty of kikes cough imkampfy cough infiltrating here on the mod crew as well, that doesn't stop us from posting.

This is for you faggot.

Sage

the video and the archive of the page are ITT where she says "I'm jewish"

fuck off

Yeah, I know full well what D&C is

One of the chief tools is to turn different groups that have basically the same ends against each other, sowing distrust, and division

It means the the movement is consumed with infighting, so that it never achieves any of its goals

This has all been done before.

Read about COINTELPRO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

It's disgusting.

Fucking hell, it's like Holla Forums had a one night stand but trs thought it was forever and won't stop fucking texting. May as well change our number at this point.

Yeah Enoch really D&#^#$C'D all of us by marrying a jew

Fighting jews is infighting?

Wew lad I can do it too.

d&c would imply that Holla Forums was ever "allies" with namefags (TRS) and that would also imply that Holla Forums is aut-kike.

If you're so in love with trs, go there namefag.

why sage a thread that talks shit on TRS? how does it help them to keep shilling? it just makes them look worse

Asserting ideological allies as being "Jews" is COINTELPRO tactic

(czech'ed)

Lol. We're no longer in flavortown.

But his wife is who claimed to be a jew?

I don't really care about the TRS leadership, who are sketchy at best. I'm concerned about the thousands of users who're gonna be left adrift and directionless after this shitstorm. They've been deceived, and are probably confused as hell about this whole thing.

pick one

It's not talking shit about trs it's concerned trolling for trs.

It's comforting to know everyone I disagree with is an idiot.

facts do not matter to (((trsodomites)))

All the above are D&C shills

Watch them

but they are actually jews. and WN isn't about ideology but about Blood (and Soil). So, you dun goofed on both accounts retard

Namefag is a antifa meme ffs.

SAGE

not an argument
also stop posting Holla Forums memes if you aren't from here you fucking autist

I can't wait til antifa leave and we have Holla Forums back

What happened on Holla Forumsharbour faggot?
You don't know?
Do you know how we got the internet people meme?
Fuck off back to trs.

can't wait for trsodomites to leave so we can have Holla Forums back

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

sorry boys, your main leader is a heeb. hopefully jazzhands and halberstram are legit or the whole thing is fucked

NAMEFAG HAS LITERALLY BEEN A MEME SINCE ANOMALOUS YOU DUMB KIKE SHILL GET GASSED REEEEE!!!!

Dubbel Dubs checked, but "they" aren't jews. Enoch is a jew, and the rest are regular (albeit irresponsible and gullible with terrible OPSEC) white nationalists. Enoch could be one of these kikes who legitimately thinks they're white, or he's running a conscious scam. Either way, he's bad news.

Antifa, we know your here shilling. Why not ask us some questions? lets discuss our differences.

Sage faggots

Right. This has got to be just a troll. I don't think this is even a TRS poster. I used to defend TRS in those threads a few weeks back when it was obvious there was some controlled goon campaign to get the factions at each other's throats, but there is bonafide proof that Mike Enoch is married to a jew, and one that has some loose ties to the NSA and favors some of the most degenerate performances I've ever seen. That's it, the nail in the coffin. There is some good content on TRS Radio that I hope consolidates somewhere without Enoch, though.

I've never even been on the TRS forum, I can just see what's going on here

It's All D&C Faggots

namefag is a term that has been used forever on both 4chan AND Holla Forums. i don't recall any antifa faggot ever creating it or using it. infact, most antifafags are namefags themselves.
and only a namefag would get triggered by the term too.

Autism is the gift of kek.

Yes, I care about these ones too. I'm sure they know about Holla Forums and 4chan. They will make it here.

You obviously don't what the fuck is going on so lurk more faggot, TRS brought for being a shill and jew enabler

*brought this upon themselves

see

Didn't even get an account when they had open registration. Holla Forumsack through and through, nigger.

i can agree with this, but then they just need to dump enoch and move on. didn't they already dump that one fag when it turned out he was a anal bananman or something?

i think it's a little of both. He's a lolbergtardian. Everyone knows it and tries to cover it up, but it always shows through. I think he's just using WN to cover his pocketbook (lower taxes, no more H1B visas) and bc, like many jews, he sees niggers and (catholic) spics as well as SJWs as the real enemy. I would be willing to overlook some things, but his wife being full-on heeb looks really, really bad

exactly. couldn't agree more

look, TRS, the d&c was when you let a heeb be your main figurehead. You sound like the Clintons with the Russian hackers. ie:
Yeah, but they were TRUE and you are a LIAR. Its irrelevant after that. The truth is the truth

They're cowards. They've taken everything offline

yeah you're definitely from here

Only good thing to come out of TRS is the ((())) meme. Everything else – bullshit boring podcasts, irrelevant blog entries, obscure shitposting forum – was a YUGE waste of time.

No.

Thats right you caught me, dumb nigger.

Sage

SMART SMART SMART SMART SMART

Good work :)

Is it yours?

really? i think I just dl the latest FtN last night, late. maybe they're just laying low. I'm saying i hope they're legit whites, not LARPing jew lolbergtardians. tbh, I think most of those podcasts are. Musonius Rufus seems legit as well. Johnny Monoxide seems alright.

I think you're right, he sees the writing on the wall as far as US demographics go, and he's in this for self-interest, for the most part. Like many other heebs, he realizes that when whites go, jews will have lost their bestest and most beneficial goyim.

Antifa thread, needs to be SAGED

But I keked.

David Duke is definitely not a Jew.

Obvious leftypol D&C shilling is obvious.

Have you listened to the daily shoah?

They have something called a goys club and they take (((donations))) to get into their secret forum.

Not to mention that one of the main casters sounds extremely Jewish when he talks.

If it walks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

"Anyway, we started corresponding-about fundamental things; it wasn't superficial at all. I found Simpson to be a deep, sensitive, serious man. [That last one, being serious, I'd come to notice, is especially important to Pierce. He draws a basic distinction between SERIOUS PEOPLE and "HOBBYISTS" as he calls them.]

P253 The Fame of a Dead Mans Deeds - Robert S Griffin

TRS openly defends homosexuality which is a form of white genocide, and promote the idea that we can work with nationalist jews, which is equal to collaboration with the enemy.

Fuck off TRS shill

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRSODOMITES BTFO! KIKE ENOCH FINALLY ADMITS THAT Holla Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN AND HAS A JEW WIFE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

8ch.net/pol/res/8780427.html#q8781343

Also, Cernovich was the one who kicked someone out for being a Nazi or w.e and then tried to swing the whole movement against white nationalists.

Game over boys

Dude, if you listen to their podcasts you see several things.
a) we are lolbergtardians who got chased out by the "dude weed lmao sjw" crowd, so we wanted to do something that was completely immune from that sort of infiltration – oh, let's LARP as Nazis!
b) we never thought we'd get this big. We never thought Trump would emerge. We were mostly just doing jokes for fun
c) we're wealthy, but not wealthy enough to protect ourselves from diversity. we can't afford to keep moving to richer suburbs so our kids can go to schools without niggers
d) fuck muslims and fuck china (and beaners too)

That's pretty much the motivation for all of it. Even their le edgy humor is lolbergtardian in nature (muh free speech). They're basically Milo except they use the words "pro-white" instead of "pro-west" and admit some of the race-realism stuff openly rather than implicitly (no pun intended). TDS was funny. I liked it. But not enough to overlook this sort of betrayal.

Think about how much they make fun of Shawn King or Rachel Dolezal. How is what Enoch is doing any fucking different?

They're funny and call out dindus and kikes.

What more do you want from a podcast? If Morty McShekelstein made a podcast like that, I'd watch it.

You know why? Because I'm not a lefty. I don't care who says something, I don't dismiss opinions of people because they're white, male or cis. I care about whether what's being said is true. This is how you find the jew, because he will never tell you the whole story, he'll lie and distort.

But you don't care about any of that, you're just a D&C shill.

Then name a better fucking right wing podcast I can listen to that picks up on a lot of the memes I enjoy after spending so much time on chans.

You guys are serious fucking faggots, the podcasts are fucking enjoyable by themselves and there's no reason to destroya fucking media outlet that's pushing your ideals over petty fucking squables.

No seriously, if the fucking podcasts go away and I don't have shit to listed to while I work anymore I'm gonna be fucking pissed and start shitting up 8 pol just to spite you guys. You've made an enemy for life.

that's not true. let's keep to the facts. kek knows there are plenty of them without making anything up

So much wrong with this line.

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

ARE TIRED OF WINNING YET Holla Forums?

David Duke.

No question of purity here.

Means that this is confirmation as TRS being controlled opposition, after being exposed they're still going to stick around.

NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES

REMOVE THE TRAITORS FROM OUR RANKS

In Ireland, settling led them to only free 26/32 counties from the British, then fighting a civil war with themselves. Britain offered them a peace treaty half couldnt refuse, but the other half would fight to the death to avoid, pushing for full freedom for all of Ireland.

In context, would you settle on white people surviving but only being 26/32 white blood? We wont have any more blondes, and everyone will look Italian.. but hey, at least we *kinda* won, right?

If he's just a guy who puts ideas out there, then I'm sure he can step down and perhaps just take a back-seat role or something. That needs to be the demand. There are plenty of us out there who have gotten fucked by the jews/sjws, lost our lives/careers and who are super-smart. We don't need to depend on Enoch at all.

Cernovich is Jewish and Enoch sits on a super-secret board with him - some sort of WN planning cttee. So, now we have TWO jews on that cttee.

Holla Forums is always right. no exceptions.

he needs to step down. that should be Holla Forumss line

Someone needs to explain to him there is no us – that is an "us" with him included. He's not part of the "us" anymore. He needs to step the fuck down. TRS should go on – without Enoch

Thats one of my points. He says "we" as if it was a group decision for him to racemix with a kike… also being a known propaganda tactic, inclusion.. and on top of that, he didnt even spellcheck his post because he wrote "we need to not them do this"

To be clear however, he meant we as in TRS, and Im not part of TRS.. but even that said, when he said "we" it didnt cover TRS, because it was him alone who paired up with a jew.

This! They give up many crucial ideals and tenets of National Socialism just to gain a popularity boost, they never cared about spreading the ultimate truth, only how deep they can fill their pockets with shekels.

he's probably shaking and about to pass out. holy shit. hahaha

we should formulate demands, no?
1) apologize to 8/pol/ for shilling and calling Holla Forums liars and d&c
2) Enoch steps down
3) Tell us who else knew about his wifes ethnicity and activities
4) …?

once we find out more, we can figure out what to do. I just can't understand how a strongly-identifying jewish faghag obongo-loving degenerate can live under the same roof with the leader of the (supposedly) most anti-semitic, racist, anti-sjw/democrat podcast in the country. His wife must know of his activities. Jews… i've never met a jew who would tolerate even a hint of anti-semitism, and I've never met someone that involved in leftist degeneracy who would tolerate someone who speaks out so strongly against sjw politics.
THERE IS SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON HERE AND WE NEED EXPLANATIONS

anything I've forgotten?

Maybe if you stepped back for a minute, and took a serious account of what we do on these boards, you'd realise that you arne't a young Hitler who is going to rise to power one day and your just a guy posting on an imageboard.

Hitler wasn't a blonde haired blue eyes aryan, and if we're going to get to a point where we can openly push for polocies that are good for white people we need to use media that people enjoy to begin changing their minds. If you destroy all right wind media that isn't full on 14/88 eventually there's going to be nothing but fucking poz and a few neets posting on a mongolian throat singing board.

I'm not going to make excuses for TRS or any of their guys, I don't go on their forum I just listen to the podcasts and the edgy parody songs because their enjoyable for me. I wouldn't be anywhere near as 14/88 if it weren't for media like this.

Why don't you guys do something useful and go after faggots like Milo that are ACTUALLY advocating for fucking poz?

This is like a bunch of germanic tribes arguing with eachother while the fucking mongols are advancing on their position, we don't have forever to fight for our future, white people are being done away with quickly we have to organize NOW while we have Trump in power and this shit is not helping one bit. If you want to purity spiral do it in 1934 not 1924 you piece of shit.

yeah, but he also meant the WN nationalist movement more generally, I think. But I agree with you. I've never been on TRS forums either. But, still, this is YUGE. Holla Forums cannot let this die without some major fucking explanations and whatnot

$6 million and a hovercraft to Belize

you were mostly well-reasoned until that point. see here: Help or GTFO

Dubs checked, and good analysis.

is this some ironic shitpost about how those demands aren't going to be met? bc I think right now is not the time for TRS to poke the proverbial hornets nest, being that TRS just got bent over the fucking barrel by Holla Forums

Bargaining phase already? aren't you gonna shout "muh D&C, stop punching the right" anymore?

Anyone who suggests Holla Forums doesn't accomplish things on the regular seems to think Hillary Clinton is president, and that Buzzfeed is a great news source

You know what helps? Being able to play funny parody songs to my friends who are still listening to infowars to help bring them around to the jewish question.

You know what those dudes don't wanna do? sit here on 8 chan with a bunch of autists arguing about who's the most Nazi.

Name me something the Daily Shoah was doing that was hindering the cause, I'd argue they've done 10 times more for getting people to even approach the JQ than any of you faggots.

Make a fucking media outlet of your own that isn't just a copy of 4chan and I'll be fine with you guys fucking with my podcasts. But if you just destroy all of the other right wing media then you're gonna be left with nothing but jewtube and we lose.

thanks. we need someone to shoop Enoch's real pick onto that one picture with him saying "hey what's up fellow whites"

Turn them on to David Duke. His show is actually educational. He's a doctor after all. Daily Shoah is degenerate. It is entertaining, but after listening to 3 or 4 shows I had to stop because I thought at least two of the hosts were Jews.

So according to you, if I listen to anyone but David Duke I deserve to be outed and lose my job/life/ect?

We did that.

We did that

We did that.

List goes on, its hard to think of them all. Cuckchan Holla Forums has millions of unique visitors every month, its a redpill factory. I once heard a jewish intelligence person who was fired for pushing too hard on the idea that far right&white terrorist groups were the biggest threat they needed to go after say they need to "find the needle factories"

He was talking about cuckchan Holla Forums.. that place is a fucking needle factory, despite its decline in quality.

It depends, are you a Jew who is actively trying to subvert the culture of the society you live in.

Because if the answer to that question is "yes" than the answer to your question is a "yes".

Here's the ? I forgot.

wait also, didn't David Duke do a fucking interview on Fash the nation and thank the guys for the work they were doing to further the cause?

By that logic wouldn't that mean David Duke is supporting Jews and also needs to be fucking ousted from the movement?

say* they needed

It's true, the only thing we lack is boots on the ground but, I don't know how important that really is.

I don't know, I didn't listen to it.

If you're trying to prove something, you'd be better off posting a source and a time stamp.

Jesus fuck I butchered that, Im worse than Enoch.

you can make an argument any time now

I'll take "Appointing a fucking dirtbag race-mixing lolbergtardian jew as their leader" for $1000, Alex :^)

And you'd be an ass for saying that. Look, here's the deal: :^) most of their traffic came from Holla Forums in the first place dipshit. TRS wouldn't even exist without Holla Forums – and that's the fucking truth. They even steal all of Holla Forumss memes. Holla Forums did 10x (probably 1000x) more to get Trump elected than TRS.

you know how I know Holla Forums is more important than TRS – because TRS comes here to shill. THEY know Holla Forums is important. look at their posts

but that's all TRS basically is, fuckwad

step down Enoch. It's over for you.

wew, that jewish double-speak. If a right-wing media outlet has a race-mixing lolbergtardian jew as their leader, and lies about it, then you're damn right they'll be destroyed. get over it nigger

I never insulted TRS in general – the problem is Enoch. Enoch has to step down at least for awhile. If he you were actually an intelligent politician, he you would already know that. A scandal is a scandal. sorry buddy

What were missing is Dr Pierce to tell us when we can start in the streets, because he was confident we should not be rushing into things we cant win.

Fair points, actually. The thing is, this whole drama is so muddy and opaque. We've got Enoch who has a jewess wife and may be jewish himself, we've got lefties posing as anti-trs anons shitting up every thread, we've got actual native autists falling for the retarded "trs supports faggotry and are all kikes" rhetoric, we've got genuine anons trying to discuss this rationally, and an antifa that's much more effective and aggressive than usual thrown into the mix.

Parsing out people's intentions is going to be fucking hard, but in principle I agree that as much pro-white right-wing media is needed right now as possible, to combat the fucking deluge of leftist propaganda whites are subjected to. Anons are naturally suspicious of namefagging since it can lead to cults of personality instead of anything useful (see: Milo), and is easily subverted. I don't believe that was happening with TRS in general.

Isn't she sometimes heard in the background while they are recording their podcast?

I also find it suspicious that she would tolerate racism and antisemitism from him - being what she is - unless TRS is some honeypot and she's in on it.

This

So if I can find you David Duke being interviewed on Fash the Nation and giving them praise you'll reconsider whether you guys have made a huge fucking mistake and are just dividing your own movement?

I didn't even listen to the full interview by the way, because Duke isn't that great of a speaker and wasn't very interesting to be honest, I'm sure I'll be thrilled when his podcast is the only media left that mentions jews.

look, you red herring nigger. this is not a moratorium on TRS – this is a moratorium on ENOCH. He's got to go for the good of everyone else. TRS is not one person. Enoch is bad news.

don't let them turn this into a moratorium on TRS. this is a moratorium on ENOCH and his lies. that is all. stay on point

No, I won't.

TRS faggot, your leadership capitulated a week ago, stop defending TRS.

Duke is educational. Daily shoah is entertaining. I would rather educate myself.

When I want to be entertained I listen to Rense. Daily shoah is pretty degenerate though.

Did you just get your new shilling points?

David Duke is a great man who has done a lot of work for the white race, but he isn't our leader and I dont agree with everything he says by default. You should never say you agree with someone absolutely on every issue, without even considering the individual arguments on their merits… even William Luther Pierce loved muslims. I don't think we can say the same.

yes. He has to sometimes mute himself while she does the dishes or whatnot, so there's not way in hell she doesn't hear all of it. This is very fishy. Anyone else order t-shirts? Right after I ordered t-shirts, the police came around asking about me, I found out later. Of course, it could have been any number of the autistic shit I did, but I always wondered if that t-shirt thing wasn't a honeypot. I should have listened to that little voice in my head, but no…

the only huge mistake is enoch being a kike. all he has to do is step down and everything will be fine

I've been shilling this same line since the beginning faggot, and I'm not TRS. Just look at my posts ITT. I mean, if you faggots want to "take down TRS" then by all means go try. I don't see how you're going to achieve that any more than you already have. But, if you demand that they purge themselves of kikery, you could actually be doing some good.

but, whatever, do what you want. I'm just trying to help

I can see posting here is going to be worthless, I might stop by every now and then to spam shit on your God forsaken board. Here's that interview on Fash the Nation, when Trump's administration is over and we go right back to full on white Genocide I hope you Faggots will be happy that you made damn sure to silence anyone who didn't fit your ideal mold for what a right wing podcaster should be.

youtu.be/37VQ03u9OAw?t=3983

TRSodomite here.

I give up. You win.

Holla Forums is always right.

I never said we wanted to "take them down". I said stop defending them. Theres a difference.

Youre a muslim defending other muslims instead of admitting they fucked up after a terrorist attack, you see how that makes you a piece of shit?

FtN deleted all their stuff from TRS if you didn't notice.

For all we know, it's because they also found out.

Asking about what? You're affiliation with white nationalism?

Then why Dox everyone and not just him?

Bulbasaur got doxxed and I can tell you 100% he's not a jew from his accent, we don't have native Jews here in the south. This was an attack on TRS, not just Mike Enoch. And the only answer I got for "what other entertaining podcasts can I listen to that advocate for white people" I got,David Duke. But if he supports TRS then he's just another Jew shill, so I can't listen to him and I guess I can't listen to anything and can only post on 8 Holla Forums or I'm a fucking degenerate.

well, quit saying it that way. Look, I don't think you and I disagree. I want Enoch gone, but FtN and Rebel Yell (and others) to stay. Enoch is the problem (for the most part). Most of the other podcasts are cool.

I'm still pretty sketchy on wtf happened with RFS though. wtf is that about?

Universal condemnation, thats all we demand.

I'm pretty sure the kikes would want us endlessly fight eachother when we could be redpilling more people

Nice pic but you can't see the dot of a reflex sight from the front
t. /k/ autist

They give a tainted pill. Faggotry is unacceptable, as is collaboration with jews.

They're the podcasts I enjoy listening to, in the same way I'd say I like listening to my music even though I'm not fucking Chris Cornell you autist

iirc natt fought with other higher-ups at TRS over some shit and they dumped RFS and kicked him out of their bathhouse

Their site is also down..

meant for

If you want me to stop saying FtN is a good podcasts, then its not going to happen. You're being a butthurt schizo. I'm not "defending" anyone. I'm saying you need to concentrate your ammo on the target – ENOCH

Once you take Enoch down, TRS will bend the knee. You have them on the ropes right now. Stay focused, user

i've never had an account on any forum, let alone TRS. you're being paranoid

oooooohhhhh, I hadn't thought of this. wow. so maybe FtN didn't even know about Enoch. holy fucking shit. So, what, only that cocksucker Sven knew?

also, wtf happened to Radio Free Skyrim?

I don't know what this means? What is universal and who is to be condemned? If you mean everyone at TRS should throw Enoch under the bus and disavow him, then I'm with you. That's what I'm saying. Perhaps even TRS just needs to go under and the popular podcasts continue elsewhere.

okay, fair enough, but I don't see how destroying Enoch, or even TRS, is going to stop you from listening to those podcasts since they all have other websites where you can get their material. Everyone except FtN is on soundcloud, and FtN is hosted on Zencast, user

On the issue of TRS's support of faggotry.. its obvious men simply aren't like they once were, testosterone levels are lower.. xenoestrogens (or things which act the same as estrogen in the body) are very common, and ingested from seepage through plastic materials like water bottles and heated tupperware etc among other source. The jews hit people from several angles, demoralize them, attacked the family.. women have simultaneously become less and less desirable at the same time as they became less attainable for a lot of people.

A lot of these people seem to be both attracted to men and women. I think anyone who is attracted to traps or whatever at the same time as women - who also cares about the white race - should use willpower to avoid engaging in homosexual activity.. and should obviously not be encouraging it among others. Its highly degenerate, and weak.. if youre a weak bodied man with a feminine voice etc.. and the environment you live in has lowered your testosterone etc to levels where you suddenly start having feminine thoughts, resist it. Know that it is the jews, know that it is part of white genocide, know that it is evil.

This is what we should be pushing, not open acceptance.. not "If all the fags left the alt right would fall apart" like that millennial woes cunt. Yea, Im sure he loves sucking cock, but that isnt what the white race needs right now.

This was an attack on all of TRS, not just Enoch. If it was just aimed at Enoch for being a jew, I wouldn't be that upset. But literally everyone who's making right wing material in a non-anonymous fashion is being attacked and it's going to mean things like FtN go away even if that's not what you've intended.

This is good. I also pray and go to church.

Oh it was obviously an attack on TRS, most likely by antifa. Of course that doesn't stop some native autists here from cheering it on. Where most anons are split on, is how much Ghoul had to do with these doxings, and whether or not we should sympathize with trs since they had such terrible OPSEC. I'll personally never gloat over white nationalists being doxed even if they aren't completely in line with Holla Forums's perspective. If anyone thinks we have enough redpilled whites to spare that guys like Morraiku are expendable, then you're completely delusional. fuck enoch though

but why closing shop for that? they already had their own site, and huge audience.

Fear of dox more likely

Whatever works for you, addressing degeneracy is the solution, not pretending it doesnt exist and letting it fester. Its obvious a large number of us have a problem, maybe not so much 8/pol/.. but white people as a whole, even ones concerned about white genocide.

The only reason I'm here talking shit to you guys is because regular Holla Forums has pointed the finger at 8 Holla Forums for the doxings, if you guys didn't do it then I'm not as mad at this place as I was when I popped into the thread. But it seems a bunch of autists on here decided TRS needed to be destroyed.

personally, I'm not for doxing everyone, unless they fag for Enoch. I think you and I agree. I like a number of the other podcasts. TDS was cool, but it wasn't actually enoch that made it any good, it was the songs, the Merchant Minute, and it was just cool to hear drunken white people talking white ppl shit. Enoch wasn't even that important tbh

do you know what about

See, Sven and fucking Enoch are total faggots. Whenever I saw that shit Sven was saying, I thought what a butthurt little homo. he's probably jew, too, tbh. he sure acts like one

I'm with you on this, though I wonder how many of the faggots trying to make this about TRS more generally are actually antifa or other shills

so much this. and enoch has to go sven is kinda a bitch too

Cuckchan Holla Forums is an irredeemable shithole at this point, your combined opinions are now both uninformed and worthless. Please dont talk about us there, you cant report your own nigger dick threads and leftist raiders, bumping their threads with unsaged posts.. why would you do anything but shit it up here?

No, you go back to nu-Holla Forums where people regularly openly hate on white people unanswered, unironically. Its the exact same thing as Reddit at this point.

it amazes me that people are paid to shitpost and post nigger dicks on 4chan. What an age we live inn

did they pull from zencast as well? didn't some user say that jazzhands released a statement?

anons on here have had a hardon for TRS for awhile, but I don't think Holla Forums did the doxing. Some user last night said he's had Enoch's dox for over a month and even emailed him to warn him how easy it was to find him. So, i think it was legit antifa. not sure if ghoul actually did anything as well or if antifa is just saying that to sew strife

They aren't paid anything, they do it because they hate white people and it works in both making their women want to fuck black men - and women do post there - and because it makes white men attracted to niggers fucking their women if given enough time. Its the same thing as Holla Forums posting traps, except a little more "blunt". Its a psychological technique of desensitization and fetishization. Its dangerous, and their inability to control it will have severely negative effects.

They removed everything. And Lauritz confirmed it on Twitter.

My last thought and I'm outta here, you guys have set us back with this. TRS might not be the ideal for what we strive to be, but Donald Trump sure as hell isn't either. Yet is obvious that Trump is good for our cause, even though his daughter is literally married to an influential Jew.

Destroying TRS isn't helping anything.

No idea sorry. I just remember being sad when RFS was gone.

Let me put it another way. One of the founders of Cultural Marxism was Erich Fromm. He studied authoritarianism, and how to control people through their emotions. His conclusion was that LOVE was the best way to control people, and that people are willing to do some really stupid things in the name of love, to be very simple.

That is what he meant by "love". Sexual desire, as a means of controlling people. Nigger dicks is a psychological weapon of cultural marxists, as is trap porn.

Best case scenario, AntiFa is telling the truth and it really was Ghoul who dropped it. McFeels and Halberstram are also 100% real niggas and cut ties over this.

But this is all speculation

yeah, I see their website is gone, too. wtf. they must be afraid of something going on. wow, it must be fucking big. do you have an archive of the twitter? I don't twitter. also, is jazzhand's twitter still up? it looks like it, but its set to private

it'll show kikes not to hide in the WN movement, so it'll at least accomplish that

yeah, I think someone told me about it but I forgot now. also, I thought they said they were just going to take a break and be back, but idk about that either

Big surprise, jews are the ones who laid the groundwork for this to be acceptable in the mental health world.

archive.fo/meALg

What if Ghoul was using this as a way to purge the jew? i mean, isn't he from Nebraska? So, why is it that he claims he only knew info on the NE TRS clique. That wouldn't seem to make sense

fuck I hope so. This Sven and Enoch stuff has really gotten me down

sometimes I wonder if jews are always behind these things, at least in large part, because white people are always busy doing things that are useful. every jew i've ever known, it seems like, is absolutely determined to get something for nothing even if it means doing twice the work. its amazing

oh jesus he can't be serious

Why Do We Oppose the Jews?

We oppose the Jews because we are defending the freedom of the German people. The Jew is the cause and beneficiary of our slavery He has misused the social misery of the broad masses to deepen the dreadful split between the right and left of our people, to divide Germany into two halves thereby concealing the true reason for the loss of the Great War and falsifying the nature of the revolution.

The Jew has no interest in solving the German question. He cannot have such an interest. He depends on it remaining unsolved. If the German people formed a united community and won back its freedom, there would be no place any longer for the Jew. His hand is strongest when a people lives in domestic and international slavery, not when it is free, industrious, self-aware and determined. The Jew caused our problems, and lives from them.

That is why we oppose the Jew as nationalists and as socialists. He has ruined our race, corrupted our morals, hollowed out our customs and broken our strength. We owe it to him that we today are the Pariah of the world. He was the leper among as long as we were German. When we forgot our German nature, he triumphed over us and our future.

The Jew is the plastic demon of decomposition. Where he finds filth and decay, he surfaces and begins his butcher’s work among the nations. He hides behind a mask and presents himself as a friend to his victims, and before they know it he has broken their neck.

The Jew is uncreative. He produces nothing, he only haggles with products. With rags, clothing, pictures, jewels, grain, stocks, cures, peoples and states. He has somehow stolen everything he deals in. When he attacks a state he is a revolutionary. As soon as he holds power, he preaches peace and order so that he can devour his conquests in comfort.

What does anti-Semitism have to do with socialism? I would put the question this way: What does the Jew have to do with socialism? Socialism has to do with labor. When did one ever see him working instead of plundering, stealing and living from the sweat of others? As socialists we are opponents of the Jews because we see in the Hebrews the incarnation of capitalism, of the misuse of the nation’s goods.

What does anti-Semitism have to do with nationalism? I would put the question this way: What does the Jew have to do with nationalism? Nationalism has to do with blood and race. The Jew is the enemy and destroyer of the purity of blood, the conscious destroyer of our race. As nationalists we oppose the Jews because we see the Hebrews as the eternal enemy of our national honor and of our national freedom.

But the Jew, after all, is also a human being. Certainly, none of us doubts that. We only doubt that he is a decent human being. He does not get along with us. He lives by other laws than we do. The fact that he is a human being is not sufficient reason for us to allow him to subject us in inhumane ways. He may be a human being — but what kind of a human being is he! If someone slaps your mother in the face, do you say: “Thank you! He is after all a human being!” That is not a human being, it is a monster. Yet how much worse has the Jew done to our mother Germany, and is still doing today!

There are also white Jews. True, there are scoundrels among us, even though they are Germans, who act in immoral ways against their own racial and blood comrades. But why do we call them white Jews? You use the term to describe something inferior and contemptible. Just as we do. Why do you ask us why we oppose the Jews when you without knowing it are one too?

Anti-Semitism is not Christian. That means that it is Christian to allow the Jews to go on as they are, stripping the skin from our bodies and mocking us. To be a Christian means to love one’s neighbor as oneself! My neighbor is my racial and blood brother. If I love him, I have to hate his enemies. He who thinks German must despise the Jews. The one requires the other.

Christ himself saw that love did not always work. When he found the moneychangers in the temple, he did not say: “Children, love one another!” He took up a whip and drove them out.

We oppose the Jews because we affirm the German people. The Jew is our greatest misfortune.

It is not true that we eat Jews for breakfast.

It is true that slowly but surely, he is stealing all that we have.

Things would be different if we behaved as Germans.

Oh, and IB4 someone attacks Goebbels for Reddit spacing.

wait nm. he seems to indicate they'll be back

I wouldn't accuse Goebbels of that probably a jew tho

Special attention to the above, and extra special attention to TRS lurkers to that one line:

this.

remember how Cernovich and Enoch were sitting on some board together and swore to god they were going to get a legal defense fund going – and promised they'd all be "goys"? hmmmmm…

He wasnt jewish, just a mousey looking guy. He wasnt a warrior, he was a thinker.

And they always sage because on 4cuck threads slide off the board in no time if they don't bump

Most of Holla Forums isn't falling for this shitshow, I hope. But I believe (((they))) come in large numbers to appear as popular opinion. Sad.

are we still in flavortown?

(Checked)

Damn it. I knew the whole RWSS was fucking stupid from the get go. I mean; why shut those places down when you could have said nothing, and let the stupid fuckers kill themselves (1st pic). There was even a sign(2nd pic) for fucks sake.

The memes were speaking, and the young one's chose not to listen. Forgive them KEK for they know not what they do.

I don't know, but I assumed RFS died because they wouldn't back off on Phalanx. Could have been something more personal though.

please tell me we are still in flavortown

he was awfully mousey looking and a sloped forehead and… well, I don't want to talk shit on the man. he was a thinker indeed, and has inspired me on a number of occasions

they were talking shit on dicky "implicit" spencer? lol. this is just butthurt faggotry. this is why I cannot stand these people. they think being "political" is acting like a junior higher or a nigger… "you can't talk shit on me dog or you gonna pay nigga" – wtf kind of shit is that? be a man and grow thick skin. fuck

thnx for that, i lol'd

Top kek, the source of this doxx is fucking irrelevant. That fact that the info could've come from Antifa doesn't change the CONTENT. The issue here is that Mike Enoch, founder and CEO of TRS, is married to a kike and has kike kids.

This is no different then when you bring up DNC leaks to libcucks and they start talking about muh russian hackers. Whether the hacks came from russia or not is irrelevant to the content.

probably more cheerleader inclusiveness than respek

well, there has to be a line there somewhere. you should go all-out denigration on someone, but you should be allowed to criticize their tactics or make fun of them

9 million