Why are the Flintstones so fucking

Why are the Flintstones so fucking

WOKE

The comic really isn't. It covers both sides of the issue in it's own ways but still manages to make one side look worse without reason.

the comic unfortunately has some forced subversion in it; from issues 1-7 i could tell the authors may have been trying to fill a quota or something with the leftist stuff

note that they killed off the only black guy in the comic, then maybe a few issues later suddenly there were other black people

It's sad really. I've already said this once before: it started out great and then got up it's own ass with messages and progressiveness. Just like the comics industry in general.

Overrated comic

So he split like a slime monster?

So woke it redpilled me on how gay couples were vital to the survival of early humanity, and how civilized humans should feel guilty for wiping out tree-dwelling savages!

Nigga, Fred and Barney literally killed them with their own hands. This is about PTSD, not white guilt.

It's just confusing. They didn't even give a good reason in that thing 'oh they were helpful to me when I was younger'. Anyone could do that.

It's a good comic, but I find it somewhat preachy and heavy handed when doing so.

It was a weird message that didn't jive with the story being told. As far as I recall, no one made the argument that marriage was only for breeding, or that the only kind of relationships that mattered were ones that led to lots of children for the good of the tribe, or any shit like that. Even the strawman in that issue wasn't arguing that gays shouldn't get married because they don't contribute to society, or some shit.

They could have just said, "hey, who fucking cares?" and it would have been a better argument than muddling it with some kind of biological, darwinian realism shtick.

Its alright and makes me chuckle here and there. Its a bit of an odd comic.

Is that what you tell yourself to justify buying propaganda?

is that a fire-crotch joke?

No, It's a Jo Jo reference

How can hunters be part of the leisure class if they're the ones taking the most risk for the most calorie dense food? The gatherers don't do shit to get their food but still eat the food the hunters worked for.

Yabba dabba die

Because the comic claims that the fruits and veggies were the more important food, but because gatherer was the woman's job, then misogyny or whatever.

>>>/africa/

This comic book is surprisingly good if you can get past the forced diversity and interracial shit. I especially loved how they portrayed the Church of Gerald (or (((G-D))) in short) as the most sympathetic characters and how they tried to make every side have a point.

That being said, the other anons are right, it still is very biased towards the communist way of life, literally the Great Gazoo mocks the fact they live in a capitalistic society while living in an even worse one where the fate of other planets is being bet on. Obviously they pass it off as a visual gag, but it's still very weird.

The idea they're trying to pass is that agriculture is way more efficient than hunting since they can have big yields while hunters may come home empty handed. Which is retarded because, for one thing, crops don't yield the same output each season for a variety of reasons (among which the fact that they're manually planting shit and aren't industrialized even for the magical prehistoric premise of the comic book) and for the other the reason why beasts started disappearing around urban areas isn't because they got hunted in a periodic fashion but because bigger and more populous communities made it harder for the supply of animal-related products to match the demand, as well as the fact that said beasts move away once civilization marches into their territory violently.

Everyone knows you pull both of your starting boars before you build your Mill to start picking berries and moving onto farms. Hunting always results in a higher food gathered/minute than farming.