Hebe

Shadilay, sacred digits have appeared!

what's Hebe?
Hebe you see, is the daughter of the Gods Zues and Hera. She presents us with youth and ambrosia, and I hope, many more white babies.
Shadilay, I ask, do we accept these digits? Shall she be memed?
Praise Kek! May digits foretell our duties!

ITT: jews try to turn Holla Forums into pedophiles

Hebe (/ˈhiːbi/; Greek: Ἥβη)[1] in ancient Greek religion, is the goddess of youth[2] (Roman equivalent: Juventas).[3] She is the daughter of Zeus and Hera.[4] Hebe was the cupbearer for the gods and goddesses of Mount Olympus, serving their nectar and ambrosia, until she was married to Heracles (Roman equivalent: Hercules); her successor was the divine hero Ganymede. Another title of hers, for this reason, is Ganymeda. She also drew baths for her brother Ares[5] and helped Hera enter her chariot.[6]

Hebe was supposed to have the power to give eternal youth, and in art is typically seen with her father in the guise of an eagle, often offering a cup to him. This depiction is seen in classical engraved gems as well as later art and seems to relate to a belief that the eagle (like the phoenix) had the ability to renew itself to a youthful state.

Kike pedos BTFO.

she is nephilim…. a cursed creation of evil and man

teenchecked

Shalom-vey brother, praise yahwkek :>)

The only merit the topoc of pedos has on this subject is the rage that the wife of Heracles would have at the thought of such connotations being applied to her.

nothing sacred about those digits

wew

Hebe? That simply an old as fuck word for Jew.

Not hebephilia or heeb, you fucking dipshits. Hebe of the ravishing pale ankles, wife of Hercules. She's an ancient Greek goddess.

I'm just correcting a pair of retards. I've got no time to be forcing Holla Forums memes while I'm busy forcing dunkaccino on Holla Forums.

what's tv's fav movie? ghostbusters?

Thank you good user for raising the energy of the anons who have yet to understand the digits.

Shadilay, I beseech the great Lord Kek, may my work towards this truth be just! Hebe! Align thyself with our cuse as digits have foretold! May we drink the nectar of the gods and raise forth the ways of old! May we be free of the kikes Ravages! Ambrosia!

Praise Kek!

Do I err or must I continue? Someone spare some digits on this conversation. Hebe, do you offer us your cup, or white children?

The digits have spoken.
The real message appeara to have been that TRS is ruled by heebs. Shadilay, I thank you for your clarifications Lord Kek. Praise Him!

Checked.

My interpretation of the get is that we need to invoke and work more with that youthful vital energy and not to become fallen with the jadedness of old age.