Jews have trouble making money off of Trump shitposting

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-14/wall-street-tries-trade-trumps-tweets-problems-emerge
archive.is/eLGFR

Looks like Trump shitposting is so powerful it's even fucking with Jewish trading algorithms.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-26/comex-snaps-gold-dilution-hits-record-542-oz-gold-claims-every-ounce-physical
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I can't comprehend why Trump has the value he has (4+billion $). He deserves a hell of a lot more for having this level of influence.

Isn't George Lucas worth $4b now? After Disney bought Lucasfilm?

Index investor master race reporting in. The rise of the God Emperor is a boon not just to all mankind, but also to my S&P500 investment. Who cares if one of the 500 get bombed every now and then, in total the economy rises.

Fuck day traders, fuck trading algorithms.

So is that semen demon?

Dunno.

Even if he runs the country into the ground (which I completely doubt will happen), the amount of liberal salt and msm redpilling leading up to and after the election was worth every penny

isn't this the sale reason why m00t sold 4chan, he couldn't make any money off of shitposting?

Power is perception and Trump is a master of manipulating perception, in fact i'd say that it's defining attribute. Trump could be the most powerful President in a long ass time while staying entirely without stepping outside his constitutional powers.

He's literally a meme president.

The only way he could profiteer off of shitposting is insider trading like shorting before he trashes a company on twitter, and that isn't ethical. Trading in the pepe markets is a better option.

Holla Forumsitical shitposter here. Economics is not my forte.

How the hell a fucking TWEET which is the equivalent of a shitpost can affect the stock markets? And while you're at it, please recommend me books/articles/pdfs/videos so I can get to learn more about this odd yet important domain.

Thanks.

I wonder who'll get the GET.

The economy is run by emotions and Trump has mastered the art of persuasion/manipulation.

He's basically the final form of an user/Kekite.

He really is the barbarian at the gates of Rome.

I don't know shit about the mechanics, but I can speculate a bit:

Trump has 19.8 million followers on Twitter. With even 0.005% of those followers being at least millionaire-tier, we got 9.900 people who receive this information and act accordingly. That's enough to stir shit up, leaving out the millions of regular consumers who follow him like a leader they never had in years (hell, decades).

Are you telling me there are big guys (4u) following Trump that can have an actual influence over the markets depending on what Trump says?

Yes 100%

Trump knocked out 4 Billion in Lockeed Stock with a single shitpost m8, shitposting is now serious business.

It's because Trump's comments suggest what his future policies will be.

A lot of investors were banking on the idea that Trump would back down from most of his positions, the way most politicians would, so they're having to make radical changes now that they're finding none of his rhetoric is changing and he's willing to call out specific companies.

Like the talk of how car companies will be paying a hefty tax should they try selling cars made in Mexico, is no something investors typically would have expected as it is a fairly direct threat. They're used to the US government doing everything in its power to help corporations bottom line even if it hurt American citizens.

In the case of Trump it is because he is president, and very influential in business. His words can basically destroy a company, help, or even start one.

You truly know that shit was/is completely fucked when it's a radical shock followed by a sperg out from the elite when a politician actually indicates that he's going to do what he promised his constituents.

Who got the GET?

I don't know man

Looks like you did my friend

PRAISE KEK

Fuck man I still want the prophecy to come true. The sharks will riseā€¦

KEK IS GLORIOUS, KEK IS GREAT

That's one dapper frog

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE CHAOS

PRAISE EMERGENT ORDER

This pales compared to what this user is anticipating. Not totally off-topic since Bateman is an investment banker.

There is no such thing as emergent order

If get, Israel will be turned into a nuclear oven in 2017.

FUCK

Get for sharks

Reroll

sharks

AAA

get

DAMNIT

Remember, anything but rapid growth and the whole thing collapses. Trump is either going to need to sign a ten trillion bailout, or the stock market is going to violently, catastrophically explode, taking the value of the US dollar with it. There is no escape. Collapse is already baked into the cake. The question is, will he do the right thing and consolidate power; obliterate the jews; and let the economic vomiting to continue for years - or will he cave into the kikes once again and give them more lucre to feast upon and stave off the collapse for another year or two?

I remember an user saying Trump plans on doing what hitler, basically revamp the economy where labor is the source of wealth instead of debt

If so, remember that every pension explodes, every bank account explodes, every corporate stock and bond explodes, and the only thing of value anybody has left is the shirt on their backs and the wage they earn day to day. There will be riots, protests, and likely an organized "worker's revolution" blaming Trump for a catastrophe that was decades in the making. Lucky you! You get to live in some very interesting times, user.

lemme put it to you this way user
next week, trump is going to be the president of the U.S.A.

if the president of the U.S.A. says that a company is a heaping pile of trash that advertises their products like shovel-ware, don't you think that that'd make their stocks go down, even if just because of the bad PR?

Econ finalist here.
Basically on Stock Markets, prices are volatiles, and there are people who are long term investors and just want yearly dividends.
Those don't care about what Trump says, they get their yearly dividends anyway.

Then there are a lot of day traders and shortsellers or short term stock personel. Those folks have to be very very perceptive of minimal price change to make a quick buck in 20 mins. So their nerves are at an all time high. A rumour can make them change their buy and sell strategy for another quick buy and sell. They are in this not just for the quick money cash inflow, but for the adrenaline. You slip up, you can lose a good one thousand bucks or vice versa, depending on your portfolio.

Trump a big businessman now POTUS his statements can start one of those said rumours since his figure is highly attached to well.. business. MSM are obsessed with him. So he can easily create a rumour that messes with the heads of short term investors. They want to be that way, Trump just amplifies by big margin the effect.

t. former short term investor. go for yearly dividends and find excitement and adrenaline elsewhere.

Stock traders are way too fucking speculative nowadays. Traders wet the bed every night from nightmares about bear markets. The moment when the slightest external stimuli seems to threaten a stock, everyone goes into sell mode.

Which leads to a market where the reaction to a negative event is worse than the event itself.

Hardly user. Turning away from a bedt based system to a system where you HAVE to work to earn anything would be a major improvement over what we have. It kills the welfare state, and keeps niggers/spics whatever from fucking up the system.

Isn't that already the case?

The amount of change is very likely to be downright catastrophic and over a long (years) period of time. What we are talking about here might be nothing less than an American Holodomor crossed with a 1918 German revolution. If I'm right, there's going to be a lot less of everybody going around, spics and niggers specifically, but a lot less of everybody in general. Trump probably comes out of it a villain even if he does do everything right.

Credit cards still work. EBT still works. There are still products available to buy on store shelves, even if they're rapidly deteriorating in quality and steadily climbing in price. This is going to be a situation more like there's no cereal on the shelves because the corn can't be properly harvested because there are no spare parts to keep the tractors running because everything has been outsourced to China and we no longer have anything with which to pay them that they will be interested in receiving from us.

I want to toss $800 or so into Yuan because I heard China is gonna make it big in a few years. Mexico also seems promising to throw a few hundred at just because their peso is bottoming out and should eventually rise again.

Also I heard commodities from South Africa might be worth looking at since 20% of their sexual population has AIDS and will die in a few years, driving up the prices because of no workforce.

Thoughts?

Isn't that a good thing? Wait for an overreaction, buy some shit, they correct themselves after some time. Easy money, no?

What are the chances of creating a real pepe with a real value?

Start by creating pepes with unique digital (or real physical) signatures which can be checked by a person (or group) that have the keys for those said signature, set the most common Pepe to 1 bitcoin (or w/e nr or currency) and start from there. Since the value of the Pepes is that by BitCoin (or w/e currency) and since there are already products that accept that said currency, people will start to bid on Pepes and depending on the rarity (few pepes with unique signatured) the bidding will go up.

A-am I crazy Anons?

It's cancer for market stability, and feeds into bubbles and their subsequent popping.

Pepe crypto currency?

What's it for? Bitcoin's market cap comes from the drug trade and Chinese people worried about the value of their currency. Which should note as well. Chinese people, until pretty recently, were buying property sight unseen for over market price because they're so desperate to get their money out of the country. I wouldn't make my first investment in Yuan, that's for sure. My go-to is gold, silver, and lead.

Investing in Yuan depends on Forex logic. China making it big means they play on devaluing their Yuan for higher export. They don't like valuing their currency. Everytime China makes it big, they avoid valuing the Yuan.

Best you can do is act like a stalker at checking patterns in USD/Yuan and Yuan/USD price exchange for the last few years and what type of news or deals were done. Then you ,ay find a breakthrough for profit.

Also $800 is little cash for this. At around $2000 you can join briefly the medium dawgs playing. $800 is more for "practice" than real game.

Currency valuation is based on export/import dynamic (weaker currency boost exports) that is different from stocks. So be very studious on USD/Yuan patterns last years if you want to go there. Because PRC surely doesn't like seeing the value of their currency going up.

On Mexico and South Africa, I haven't researched their countries enough to give advice without being snakeoil salesman, I'm from Europe.

It could evolve into currency, but it would be more equivalent to precious metals/stones. They have value but are not used as currency.

Imagine jews/chinese hoarding rare pepes hoping that it will become the gold standard.

I havent invested in currencies before which is why the amount is low. Hell I was just going to do it through my bank and ask if it could be done digitally so I can check it online with my regular account

I have about $500 silver but I heard its slow to resell in bulk and I'm far too poorfag for gold

Reminder I'm economically illiterate. How do they decide the value on gold? Do they bid on it? Do they set the price on a certain ammount of it? Is it purely based on the price someone sells it and based on rarity?

It is nowhere near time to think about selling.

There sure as hell is. It's how thoughts cohere from electrical symbols. Kek is the god of the Mind, the light in the darkness.

Meant to write $99.99*

I've only ventured into stocks and currencies. I made some cash on Euro/USD dynamics, got "free money" (no it wasn't free, I spent hours and hours stalking their price interactions), and asides from that also got an deposit without being in Euros just in case SHTF.

I bought USD before Draghi started doing Quantitative Easing on EU countries. I knew Draghi's QE most likely would devalue the Euro after, and it did.

On silver and gold, I never ventured there. When I venture in something $2000 is minimum to see profits. less than that is for training and gaining experience and developing having stable mind under pressure (which can be foundation for future profit)

Wew lad. The process is a couple orders of magnitude jewier than you think it is. The price of gold is set by the electronic transfer of digits with the word "gold" written on them, and the ratio between "gold" ounces being traded and the number of ounces of gold that have the courtesy to exist in a vault somewhere has recently exceeded 400:1. "The price of gold" as reported by a financial channel has almost nothing to do with existing metal in the physical world.

If you're not very certain on where to go, Bonds of bankrupcy safe corporation firms might be good.

Even in case of bankrupcy, Bond holders are first on the line to get money. Stockholders get shlonged.

Pretty much. The vast majority of gold traded is make-believe in order to prop up the market and keep it growing. It's very rare to find a new mine nowadays, so the only way to expand a market with no new supply coming in is to Jew it up.

what r HFT

COUNTERPARTY RISK
Remember what happened to AIG? By all rights, even single one of those funds should have gone totally bust when AIG exploded. If not for the government printing up the money to bail them out and pay out on the insurance, everybody involved would have gone bankrupt.

Market disaster machines. They've destroyed millions before, they'll do it again.

Well anything else than bank basic financial products can go bust. Anything. This is risk table game.
Bonds are the less risky. Then, long term stock investing.
Most volatile is daytrading and shortselling, followed by shorterm buying and selling based on a few day price fluctuation of the stock.

tl;dr - this is a risk zone by default, Bond is the most defensive option.

Wait. What?
Basically I'm going to be like that, but I hope that you're patient enough to indulge me.

They are making transactions based on "gold" and work along with that?
1. Proofs?
2. How is it legal?
3. What role does real, physical gold plays in all of this?

Hopefully I understood your posts correctly.

Well I mean, I think the dollar's already toast. On its way to the value of its underlying asset, ie: paper with some cotton and ink on it. Good for toilet paper, so there's always that, once you run out of magazines and - oh yeah people don't even get phone books delivered anymore. I think this thing is really, really, really, really going to explode. The quadrillion+ dollars in derivatives, it's not like all the banks can zero them out and go, just kidding! They're woven into everything, they're in municipal bonds and state bonds and pension funds and fucking goddamn everything and they are never going to be paid, because that much money doesn't exist on the whole planet even if we sold Earth to the reptilians for 10x face value. I think you're playing a good conventional game in a very unconventional time and that's how the majority is going to lose everything.

Hmm so a happening portfolio would be needed. Hence the worry with gold and silver or commodities..

But if SHTF at maximum level ideal failproof scenario would be to have your own bunker (like typical in Switzerland) to store your gold. Even if you own gold, in a a maximum happening scenario what guarantee is there the bank won't ask you for more 3 years before you see it back?

1.Compare how much gold is traded on the Comex to how much exists in their vaults. It's all justā€¦ electrons that say gold. There's no actual gold backing the market, or should I say very little.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-26/comex-snaps-gold-dilution-hits-record-542-oz-gold-claims-every-ounce-physical

That's 542 ounces of gold being traded on the Comex for every one that you know exists. Entire years' worth of production are dumped on the market at once some nights, just to keep the price from climbing another $10. These fuckers are willing to lose infinity electronic dollars to try to keep prices low and people from panicking.

Jews. I could go into a lot more detail, but that's really the only explanation that's needed.

I think the Golden Rule is going to hold when the economic shit really hits the fan - he who has the gold, makes the rules. Physical gold is always considered good specie, always has been, and in my opinion always will be. There's no counterparty risk - an ounce of gold in your hand is an ounce of gold in your hand, and if the government falls or a plague breaks out or fucking anything that happens politically, the ounce of gold just sits there, inert, glittering.

That's why I keep my gold well out of the hands of banks. They're going to be the first ones to take it. They've already passed all the laws they need to directly loot your safety deposit box, and pay you whatever they think the value of what you had in it was worth.

Ye that's the thing. Rumours that there's gold in your house during a happening might atract other looters..
There's likely no 0 risk situation.

How little you know.

True. But where there's a risk looters might take it, I can also prepare for those risks by collecting lead as well. With the banks, them taking it the minute things get dicey is basically a guarantee. Trouble is right now I'm basically alone in an ethnically hostile city, I don't have a waifu or an extended family nearby, that does leave me exposed and vulnerable in a way I don't much appreciate. I'm hoping to hold out for long enough that I can exchange some of my savings for property before things totally collapse.

Yes. Remember, they make money when it goes up, they make money when it goes down. A lot of people made fortunes during the Great Depression.

Sure way to die.

Ammo, water, food. In that order.

Since we're still at it, I remember discussions I had with my father (who knows a ton of fucking shit but never shared anything with me and neither did he build on his knowlege).

I asked him why the change from gold coins to currencies backed on gold.
Who came up with paper currencies?
Wat?
I thought the Templars were the ones, since they came up with banks and giving papers/receipts based on the gold you deposited at them.
The Holy Lands.

How much of what I just wrote is b.s.?

Attributing the Holy Lands solely to Jews is misleading, imo. Christians really did have a sincere desire to visit and reclaim those places at the time.

Physical gold doesn't fall apart, that's silly. You can find gold that's been buried in seawater for 2000 years that's just as pure as the day it sank once you scrape all the barnacles off. That's the source of its value - being unchanging in a changing world.

Paper currencies were, iirc, first developed in China. All of them eventually failed. All government paper fails eventually. There's some truth to the thing about the Templars. You could deposit your gold in Europe, get a scrip, take it to the Holy Land and get your gold back there. Templar bankers became so rich and influential that they eventually came to threaten the Catholic church, so spurious charges of heresy were levied against them and their properties seized and their leadership imprisoned or executed.

spitballing here, but as I understand it there are short-term buyers looking for a quick buck. When lots of people buy a stock, the value of the stock increases. When people sell a stock the value decreases.
So you always want to stay ahead of the curve buying before a large spike in value occurs and sell when its high. But if there's a negative rumor floating about, people sell quickly before losing more money. It's like a snowball effect, I think.
Polite sage for not knowing what the fuck I'm talking about.

Well how one deals with the happening will have its own subjectivity, if risks are acknowledged.

Just keep in mind there's no such thing as risk free option. Every type of action has risk. Some of them more than others, but all do.

Aye. I'll always feel most comfortable in an asset that doesn't rely on the competence of a board of directors or the stability of a government, and which if anybody wants to take it from me by force, they're going to have to get through a hail of lead first.

If you can seriously protect your gold, then do it. Practice daily your aim and nerves.

Gold/Silver is the asset, lead "distributor" is the upkeep.

What do you guys think of silver as an alternative, btw?

Silver is doing great right now, but why not gold?

Pretty sure he meant it as in the Templars made contact with jews and their practices, just like how trade with different countries can lead to the spread of differrent ideeas and practices etc. etc.

But that was not gold that falls out of your hands/pouch, hits a hard stuff and deteriorates as it passess around. Even today's coins deteriorates due to circulation. And talking about circulation, that was not the only argument he gave. Just like today with cash, carrying gold from one place to another was not only a difficulty if you had lots of 'em, but also risky (imagine carrying them in chests from England to Jerusalem, imagine the risk of getting raided and the gold stolen).

Aye, well stated.

I actually much prefer silver. The gold:silver ratio historically varies from 8:1 to 15:1, right now it's some silly thing like 50:1, it's clearly absurd. Something else you have to keep in mind is while there's more silver in the ground, silver gets consumed by industrial processes in amounts too small to justify recovery, while gold, once minted, tends to stay in coin, bullion, and jewelry form forever. I've heard a rumor that because of that there's less silver in stockpiles than gold, but I don't know if that's accurate. I'm heavily weighted in silver compared to gold, though it's nice to have a bit of both.

Gold degredation from that kind of handling is reasonably negligible. If you're that worried about it, get Krugerrand instead - they're minted with 10% copper to firm up the metal. Less pretty than a pure gold coin, but more functional.

Thanks.. for the suggestion?

You've probably lost sight since you've been replying to so many anons here. We were talking about what caused people to change from carrying and using real gold, substituting it to gold backed currencies.

Personally, I doubt I'd ever get involved in this whole gold buying and investing business. I'm too much of a politically minded person that I sometimes find myself succumbed to ideology. Of course, I do not desire the abolishment of currency (not a commie faggot), but I find this whole economical system which I can hardly even grasp as such a drag, I simply ended up hating it all together. My lack of interest in making money might be the death of me, considering that I unironically plan to get into politics. Looking at how well Trump managed by now, amassing lots of wealth gives you a lot of room to breathe when you're in politics.
>

Also check'd.

Well, I hope you've got a lot of lighters stored; or a lot of toilet paper; or you've got your own land and gardens; because I think we're heading into the financial storm of the century and you're going to need some skill or trade good to get you to the other side.

Don't forget toilet paper. People will trade at a premium to wipe with the good stuff for as long as possible.

I am more optimistic, but thanks for the suggestion.

I think the ones that are going to suffer are those who work for a living, since they face risk of being replaced due to automation. And speaking of fertile land, it is funny that you mention it. My family inherited a significant chunk of arrable land, and the other ones are owned by other relatives. We managed to go through 2 years of successful harvests (which were used for personal consumption). We have a barn and a couple of farm animals (chicken, geese, ducks). My parents seem to want to sell the land since it is a tad bit far away from our permanent residence in order to buy a smaller partch of land which is closer.

I insist on them not selling it, or if they really want to sell it to give it to a relative (so it sticks in the family). Considering how the rest of the lands are owned by close relatives, if your grim prediction came true, we would have more to gain from this.

Then again, why do you believe that SWHTF?

Smaller patch*

Nice dubs.

Or you can just get hard plastic coin/bar holders, they're pretty cheap. Or buy prepackaged products. I do like the Krugerrands though.

Picked up another 1 ounce Suisse Pamp bar in a credit-card sized holder yesterday after I received a sign from Kek the day before. It's weird, I know, but when the synchronicities reach levels not thought possible one must act accordingly.

Currently have 11 ounces of gold and 1500 ounces of silver. Something tells me that towards the end of the year, those with metal will be thankful they got out of fiat.

Bonds won't be any salvation when the market tanks this time around. Hope Trump makes the right choices, it's going to be a tough situation for him to navigate.

Because the USD has over a quadrillion dollars in debt obligations and there's only a tiny fraction of that much money even in existence. They have to either print hundreds and hundreds of trillions, or default on the obligations. Either way is a collapse.

Are you that annoying french-gook mutt from the niggress liberty thread?
(Heil'd)
Am I safe as an Yuropoor from your dollaroos crashing (with no survivors)?

No. Why do you say that?

Idk. Probably cuz I've seen that gold Pepe at him first.

Europoor's aren't safe m8, the UK might be able to pull through due to our size and the fact we're an island means we can restore order quicker but anyone on the continent is as equally fucked as america if they flat line.

Nope, because all the Western banks are hopelessly intertwined, and they own tens of trillions at least in totally worthless financial paper that's denominated in the walking dead-man USD. Sleep tight, I guess? I wish I had better news to deliver.

Does that mean that (((banks))) won't give money to the people that entrusted them with and people will be starving and civil strife and degradation?

Boi we wouldn't want that since it would be fertile ground for big guise with funny mustaches hehehe.

Well, look how far we've already come, eh brother? I'm pretty sure our generation was not intended to identify positively with German National Socialism. Something in the plan has clearly gone quite wrong already; they got the " chaos" phase down pat, but it looks like they have a little less control over the progression to order than they thought they would.

How is this even possible?

Every president has that power by virtue of their office.

Don't mind me.

I'd say it's proof positive the president has too much power and the markets have no credible foundation.

This. This I do not understand. How did we manage to break off from the ones that always flock towards a preconditioned political side? Surely everything was made in such a way for us to keep going in what they perceived as "the right direction". We chose this path, and this is the scary thing.

At the end of 2015, I was a degenerate liberal, but all it took me was leaving my relatively homogenous country, spending months in a progressive and multicultural society, and a couple of terrorist attacks. I entered into 2016 as a different man, and kept evolving ever since.

Coffee and chocolate have always commanded a premium in times of crisis too.

The Internet, of course. Once we could actually talk to people like ourselves, instantly and without the mediation of self-styled authoritiesā€¦ it all sort of fell into place from there. The strange beating heart that was formed in Holla Forums in 2003 has been mowing through ideologies left and right for a decade and a half now. The only things that have survived that process are the hardest, sharpest, truest ideas and personalities.

It is. I did an autistic amount of math into this once.. Historically (=

But when currencies collapse, gold and silver will become the only supply of good capital not burdened by any counterparty risk, and that feature will make them far more desirable than they'd be in a normal economy. I read somewhere that in Weimar Germany, somebody bought a city block of property in Berlin with a few ounces of gold. I don't know if that's true, I actually did go out of my way to try to confirm it and could never find anything, unfortunately. Good capital is the lifeblood of an economy. When nobody's IOUs, including the government's, can be trusted - gold and silver will take on their unique role in monetary history as the capital of last resort.

As an aside, this was Japan's strategy way back in the 80s.

This part is true

You've done it lads.

Hail victory!

Hail victory!

I would have no problem with him doing that, so long as he properly builds wall and rekts their narrative like he has been.

Meme magic in a literal sense. Not them mystical shitposting but people being influenced by a small idea. And in true Trump fashion, the reaction people have is to absolutely overreact.

Its hard to get to kike levels of money doing legit businesses.

Companies like Microsoft, Faceberg and others all rely on the public market and bank rigging / monopolies to get up to 10-50 billion.

try "master the markets"

its rare, you'll have to google it

Can this timeline get any more hilarious?

Correct. Shitposting is cyanide for profits.

Are you fucking stupid or something?

Sheer contrarianism, aka "because fuck you!" We're the goats that go our own way, not the sheep that stay safely in the pen.

Trump's net value is so low because it's all tied up with real estate. Notice how the richest people in the world always have fat stacks of cash on hand? Bill Gates, the mexicunt who owns all cell service in latin America, George Soros? Your net worth is pretty much your assets liquefied. Cash is easy, it's already liquefied. But if you were forced to sell your real estate, you probably would get a shitty price. That's why Trump claims he is worth more than he is. If he had a year to sell everything he owns, he would probably have a stack of $10 billion. But if he had to sell it in a week he'd be lucky to get half that.

It also shouldn't be a surprise (((who))) decided that the man with the most shitty fiat currency gets to wear the title of richest man.

To add to this, because his companies and real estate are intrinsically tied to the US doing well, he has a very real stake in the US actually being a power player and being a wealthy nation.

nice eastcuck posting

i've always heard that an S&P500 investment found is a poor long-term investment?

(I relly need to get back into finance research) any recommended reading or blogs for a financial newbie/layman?

seems like a more moe version of that chocolate bar mascot (astaroth?)