Mike Enoch Dox thread #3: Electric JewWifegaloo

The Best part:

Freidman. That explains everything. They're claiming Ghoul is who gave them the info:

archive.is/cU71j

''ALSO'

MIKE ENOCH'S WIFE KIKESS CONFIRMED

archive.is/gX2PO
youtube.com/watch?v=Xlb0Jvm4NqM

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170114160102/https://8ch.net/pol/res/8772438.html
archive.is/TFXpx
archive.is/i6zZm
archive.is/bMbrp
8ch.net/pol/res/8774799.html#q8776816
archive.is/gX2PO
archive.is/ufmzx
flickr.com/photos/tixgirl/galleries/72157622669758158/#photo_4024630277
archive.is/nXC2h
archive.is/0pCEj
therightstuff.biz/trs-lexicon/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4
trumpyourself.us/
web.archive.org/web/20140914154234/http://therightstuff.biz/the-trs-lexicon/
archive.is/ADq9E
captiongenerator.com/308442/Mike-Enoch-Reacts-to-Being-Doxed-as-Mike-Peinovich
youtube.com/watch?v=TS3dxL0E1kc
twitter.com/DabAggin/status/814704003388874752

archive.is/oyJC8
flickr.com/photos/tixgirl/galleries/72157622669758158/
stallman.org/doxing.html
poal.me/durwyd
youtube.com/watch?v=f-6UwDP23
youtube.com/watch?v=ryc_UgywyDw
standrewspickerington.org/?page_id=239
archive.is/r7JTN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump. Spread this.

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH (((MIKE ENOCH)))
THARRU IS NOW PRESIDENT OF ALT RIGHT

I really need to man the fuck up.

don't worry user, that's not what a wife should be. getting a degenerate jewess faghag to marry you is almost as easy as getting her to sleep with you

Tharru should come do q&a sesh on /trs/. I promise I won't delete it. Might be nice to clear the air a bit now that we were vindicated.

hello, it is me, Tahruuru
I am philosopher man
Give me shekel

yea on the forums their plan seems to be to just not talk about it

Read the post spastic. You don't want his wife.

pls philosopher man tell me why should live?

To give me shekel

OP if you are going to make the cyclical don't be a fag and include the other archived threads.

Thread 1:web.archive.org/web/20170114160102/https://8ch.net/pol/res/8772438.html

archive.is/TFXpx

Thread 2: archive.is/i6zZm

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

That's some hardcore kikery.

That's hebe idiot

whats hebe?

Members are bringing it up, but it's being deleted quickly.

Digits confirm! The world must know of Hebe! Praise Kek! Hebes shall be the new meme due to holy digits!

Waste of digits. He meant heeb.

yea i'm on the forum haven't seen posts being deleted though?

What is the evidence that Enoch is married to this Jewess?

Better to be a single man who masturbates to anime than married to the female version of the happy merchant.

Pedo: under 11
Hebe: 11-14

At least two threads on it have been deleted. People gave started talking about it in the "Iron March Did NOT Doxx Ghoul" thread.

NO! Kek has spoken and his will shall be met! Shadilay, I tell you all that Hebe, daughter of Zues and Hera has been presented to our cause should we take her up! The digits have spoken, and we shall answer them! Praise Kek! May Hebe's will align with our on and immortality be spread to all polacks!

When do they disavow the faggots and "based" jews.

Someone should tell those useful idiots that their loyalty is wasted on the TRS jews & to stop giving TRS "d'nations".

Hebe: 11-16

I see you shifting the goalposts there kike.

I think most TRS people are deeply disturbed by this and a lack of response from the higherups really isn't helping

wew!

fuck off

it stands for something? Hot Evolved Body Enrich

It has been archivdd! Hebe will grant our women youth so that more white babies shall be born! archive.is/bMbrp

Only antifa's word.

whats funny is by them not letting them talk about it or not giving a statement about it it's just going to have them go to other places (like here) to find out the info

hmm

wrong.

Well, looks like it's time to start making a ton of white kids.

behold my dub dubs

relating to:8ch.net/pol/res/8774799.html#q8776816

Result of admin SAPO ajax chat enforced decay from MA aktion.

MA Haus.

nop archive.is/gX2PO his wife's youtube channel

What is it then?

What's the evidence this woman is married to Mike Enoch?

Can only speak for myself, it is extremely alarming. After Josh Goldberg I swore I would never put anything past kikes, yet this was still a surprise.

This is quite depressing for me TRS was one of my first entry points into the movement

Why can't they just make their own imageboard with stickies that link to their podcasts and are updated regularly?

I honestly think that deciding to have a closed invite only forum is what ended TRS.

wedding pics…. instagram accounts

Why can't you read the other threads and links? This is thread 3.

It's the same thing they did in every other dox thread, ask for proof when they know it's in the the various threads.

not the fact that it's run by somebody married to a drag queen loving jewess?

Except this time we din du nuffin. We're just on the sidelines laughing.

Then post the picture, so there will be no confusion. There is no doubt that man is Mike Enoch.

i don't even understand why they are shilling at this point, i don't want this to be true but i can't just plug my fucking ears and close my eyes

Lurk more faggot

What do I do if it's from below?

they're in the other threads you lazy faggot

Meme it! Also note, there is a strong correlation between Hebe of the greeks and Kebe (daughter of anubis) of the Egyptians. This may be worth investigating. Most importantly, remember the digits 777000 that foretold the return of Hebe and her gift of youth and hopefully white children.
Praise Kek for these digits!

dude look at the other threads, it is clearly his wife, like i said i don't want this to be true either. But ask yourself why are they not posting anything on the forums and actively instruction people not to talk about it?

Crosslink them then. This needs to be laid out plainly so there is no room for confusion. I'm not arguing it's not true, but this is actually a big deal. Don't go telling people to dig.

TRS users are upset about this and the crackdown on any mention of it is only making things worse.

checked mein neger

These fuckers give me the heebie jeebies.

A term that originated with Barney Google in 1923 when he purchased worthless stock in Belgian hair oil. I think he might have been trying to tell goys something don't you?

archive.is/ufmzx

STOP BEING A LAZY FUCK IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH LOOK FOR IT

how is it clearly his wife? ive seen a picture 1 picture of him posing for a picture with her. the rest are just her instagram pics which in no way show shes married to enoch

No trs that's not how threads work. The evidence is a click away and we are not going over it for every retard when it's already been discussed.

What's the issue with TRS and this place, anyway?

Pointless bickering among each other won't get you anywhere…

This shit is why it needs to be centrallized. Given how fucking autistic you guys were about reposting the same chatlogs over and over again, I'm a bit befuddled how why you aren't providing these proofs as quickly.

I don't even see links to the other threads, faggots. Don't be so lazy and include them in the OP.

>>>/facebook/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/israel/
>>>/africa/
>>>/trash/

no u
i will not help perpetuate your laziness

So you have no proof?

Just fuck off back to your forum, faggot.

Fuck off

heres there wedding album you lazy fucks
it was in the other threads
https:/ /www.flickr.com/photos/tixgirl/galleries/72157622669680684/

i know right antifachan faggots are all just anti-white shills. Un fucking believable to me that anyone would fall for this like shit. The constant antiSpencer threads with the constant destruction of pretty much everyone. Just not picking everything about whatever person is slightly amusing I'm waiting for people to turn on Jared Taylor and Amren guys . I'm just waiting for them to all just come out and talk shit about Ramzpaul instead of having constructive criticism against them just call them gay and other stupid shit,

So true i wish this nerds would realize it and stop being so against the alt-right and our meetings in IRL being married to a jewess is not a big deal.

stop using this jew tactic, if you care about the truth look through the other threads

Go fucking kill yourself
Whole wedding set is here.
flickr.com/photos/tixgirl/galleries/72157622669758158/#photo_4024630277

Now quit shitting up the thread and drink bleach.

fag.

Don't spoonfeed them nigger, they're not even from here in the first place.

Last thread got locked. Was TRS shilling for or against Spencer? I remember the mass of threads but not much else.

See, was that so hard?

For Spencer, as usual.

post limit

Hi TRSodomite.

You fucks are like the drunks that try to get involved in shit you know nothing about.

Wonder if this is bait or not.

Who the fuck are you? Why are you typing like a fucking downie? To the other guy who said the TRS-shills were missing, guess who just arrived on the scene? I have never seen poorer skills in communication than this fucking post, and I have trudged through nigger-conversations on youtube. You don't represent this fucking board and you do not belong here.

Kike Enoch looks exactly the way I imagined. SeventhShill and Bulbous-sore were surprises.

He looks like Zizek ate a bunch more.

Enoch has fat-man voice

ATTENTION ALL LAZY FUCKS
thread #1 archive.is/nXC2h

thread #2 archive.is/0pCEj

STOP SHITTING THESE UP WITH QUESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

WEW

TRS pls, at least try to not be so obvious.

I hate defending that guy, but agency is common English, dumbass.

He's married to kike. Not surprised? Where is your brain at m8?

So we have Cernovich, a Jew. Milo a homo and Jew. Weev, a Jew. YES, his mother is a Jew. Andrew Ahole whose some sort of mongoloid mystery meat. French Stevie on Jewtube is a Jew via his mother. This is why we fight the e-celeb. Onguard anons as kikes lurk around every corner.

maybe it's intentional. you'll never know.

I mean even though it is a fat douche and a jewess that's still kind of a cute photo

(heil'd)
bulbusaur looked exactly like I thought he would tbqh

In short, do not trust e-celebs.

Seventh son is telling people to stop posting about this and calling it bait.

Drown yourself in semen

Sad thing is many will.

I said it's a word favored by TRSodomites and I'm not wrong, dumbass.

therightstuff.biz/trs-lexicon/

Difficulty: Natt is an e-celeb.

Where is your brain m80? Did you completely fail comprehending what i was talking about?

Right, I guess we are done then? Thanks for the news.

no u

i'm honestly shocked by the amount of people posting on TRS saying we should just stay quiet about this

Why fuck would anyone care what you think of his looks? He's a fucking kike.

Natt is awesome… so far
Love his energy

He's a lying sack of shit.

if he doesn't toe the line, guess who gets shafted next? TRSniggers constantly shifting the blame on natt, antifa, /polmeta/, ironmarch, who is it going to be next? Sinead? Alex jones? Fucking obama?

Getting blackout drunk and pissing your pants is pretty degenerate

i heard it was stormfront

I've been there for a while. But also here. Kept my mouth shut about all the drama so far. I'm just in it for the cause. But this is it. I want a fucking statement.

Natt is great. fuck off.

I've been up 24 hours following this and trs finally shows up. I'm going to bed.
Something better happen by the time I wake up. Hopefully a mass suicide of trs shills.

Proofs.

So is TRS collapsing in on itself?

that sneaky jew always cracks me up

get out, take some air, eat some fresh meat.. get a life you fucking faggot

Lets see it. Cover up timestamps.

DAily reminder

No, he's either a liar or an informant.
Either he's lying about the shooting, or he's lying about the questioning. Either way, huge red flag.

SHUT IT DOWN

But this isn't about Natt, this is about Kike Enough.

Holy fuck I can't stop laughing

Go hand some more shekels over to your kike masters.

Or the police couldnt prove he did anything.

How the fuck did Enoch not scrub his social media after the dox of the others? Fucking TRS is so stupid. I mean I'm glad this is coming out, but how dumb can a motherfucker be?

You shouldn't be, it's an op that requires quite a few to be in on what it is right from the start, with some joining later, shill accounts etc.

FFS they organized those two jew reporters being there as Spencer came out and did the salute. They are well organized and well funded. Would Milo be so popular if Sorostards weren't there to "protest" him?

People are upset and want answers but can't express anything on the forum

what proof is that this is him? what links the guy in pic with the trs guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4
Murdoch Murdoch was quick to create propaganda that implies Holla Forums is a bunch of autistic alt-lite NEETS who have been compromised by the left. Then circle jerks about the great hero's of WN like the coward Millennial Woes, cock sucker Richard Spencer, cuck RamzPaul, and that disgusting race mixing bitch Emily Youcis.

I was on TRS but they deleted my account. I guess they found out I was leaking info.

They should take it to the disqus and use shell accounts.

this. Even the best scenario is that he's just retarded in general. And a retard isn't someone you should ever hand your public info over to

His PayPal account that he used for the TRS website was one [email protected]/* */

Correct me if I'm wrong the Natt hate to me seems like jealously from the TRS fags.

At some point, being stupid becomes worse than treason.

They don't know anything. They probably banned all IPs that viewed the thread. They're in here right now. Hi, kike nigger lovers!

Enoch builds a pro-white website/forum/podcast and carries this on for 3 years while he's married to a jewess and leaves his own ethnicity to question

What the fuck was he thinking

His Trump victory video was cringy as fuck.

that's all? some fag thought mpeinovich stands for mike peinovich, googled it, found this fat jew and.. that's it?

Unlike you, people with triple digit IQs are capable of visualization and imaginative thinking. I imagined that Mike looked like that based off the sound of his voice and I was right. I get that you're new and you feel the need to throw your newfound hatred of kikes into every dicussion you see, but the fact that Mike is married to a kosher-ham is irrelevant to what i was talking about.

I don't know who Natt is but he's an E-celeb so fuck him.

Probably I had a pretty good account going for farming info.

it was in the source code for the site in an archive back when it was libertarian you nigger

Their first episode was amazing but it went down hill from there

Your info will be missed. I'm sad that all that salt is going to be untasted.

i know right antifachan faggots are all just anti-white shills. Un fucking believable to me that anyone would fall for this like shit. The constant antiSpencer threads with the constant destruction of pretty much everyone. Just not picking everything about whatever person is slightly amusing I'm waiting for people to turn on Jared Taylor and Amren guys . I'm just waiting for them to all just come out and talk shit about Ramzpaul instead of having constructive criticism against them just call them gay and other stupid shit,

So true i wish this nerds would realize it and stop being so against the alt-right and our meetings in IRL

But he really isn't he's just a voice. All the dirt being put on his name is unsubstantiated. I've actually talked to the man and he's top notch.

>trumpyourself.us/

This mean anything to anyone?

God, that's garbage

Left wing journalists are retweeting his dox so if it isn't him they'd be massively screwed.

Here come the TRS shills. Hold on, we are in for another 23 threads!

Is this satire?

Because it's obvious he's a kike as well

it was, it wasn't. if I make an account named [email protected]/* */ you will think I am Donald Trump when you google my name?

Are we going to have a flood of TRS rapefugees?
How are we going to deal with the problem?

fuck off we're full

The sad part is that this is what those faggots really think of us

They will eventually assimilate. Even the fucking FBI swallows the Holla Forums pill if they hang around enough.

Most goys from TRS are originally from Holla Forums.

Post pictures of naked women to repel them. :^)

they must have info from some agency if they posted that

anyway, who cares who he is? how is that related to Holla Forums?

I doubt that seeing as how they're incapable of blending in.

They're going to have to accept our redpill or they are going to have to leave I really doubt they're going to leave, they're all cucked

[citation needed]
I think maybe 25% of them are from Holla Forums. Or it's the same percentage that earned them about weaponized autism when the shilling kicked off.

what a cuck lol

Unlikely, most of them are from leddit and cuckchan

Noooo they don't have any skills we require, they are low iq, and they surely won't be sending their best.

There was a thread on TRS a couple weeks ago about it. More than 75% of the thread was "from Holla Forums."

Dude that's actually him.

kek

praise kek

Define "from Holla Forums."
You mean they scan Holla Forums to steal memes once a week? Or do you mean they're oldfag content creators?

Meaning r/pol/.

I guess halfchan.

You have to admit though, 8pol has the best memes on the internet.

8/pol/ and 4/pol/ are radically different environments, that doesn't count

sad sad people

Of course. But it's clear that 8/pol/ runs the fascism/anti-Semitic movement. You don't shill the king.
Kiss the motherfucking ring, TRS bitches.

I don't know about you guys, but I was on halfchan Holla Forums around the time boxxy was current. Boxxy was current in 2009 and Holla Forums was founded in that year, so you faggots need to stfu. Concentrate on presenting evidence in a way that makes everything unmistakably clear, instead of infighting or complaining about shilling. If the evidence leaves no doubts, and is easy enogh to access (make an infographic, fore example), people will abandon Enoch in a heartbeat.

thats a copypasta

lol what a fat pig

This is what happens to women who let themselves go

Yes, I'll definitely take advice from a retard who can't even avoid using acronyms. Go back to gaia you fucking tool.

Hoped this was bullshit, but it's not. To make it easier for others, check yourself - web.archive.org/web/20140914154234/http://therightstuff.biz/the-trs-lexicon/ ctrl+u and search gmail and you'll see it.

So Mike is a fetal alcohol syndrome looking self hating jew.

Hasn't Seventh Son met up with this guy for drinks or something in the past? One look at Mike and I feel disgusted, he's a fat lazy blob who doesn't even lift, looks retarded and even a bit jewish, how the fuck could SS not fess up to this shit if he had met him unless he was in on it too?

Disappointed.. at least SS is married with white kids, but this Mike P guy is a total fucking degenerate with a totally degenerate jewish wife.

To me it is incredibly grating and obnoxious when these TRS faggots call each other and everyone else on the Right "Goy." It's also always an immediate tell that you're from TRS. No one else is dumb enough to refer to themselves as 'cattle'

Boxxy is still my 3D waifu.

Pick one

is that lena dunham? :^)

TRS pls go.

Seventh Son and Mike were friends going back before TRS.

That's so poorly photoshopped it hurts. Oh well.

She burns the coal?

Fucking trash.

Well that was fucking short-lived, wasn't it?

No they weren't. SS was just a member of the chat group on the website and asked enoch to make a podcast.

Yes, caused a shitstorm.

Well, I don't like AIDS, so into the fucking trash she goes.

Who expected otherwise?
That's enough for me.

Yes, but have they met in person? It's one thing to befriend a person online and Mike has duped him but if SS has met this guy and pushed on with the charade, then I'm really done with SS, I know he's not looked upon to well here these days but because I'm also married and with kids (and know firsth and how this makes your wife haggard looking), I was willing to continue to support him but not if he knew Mike in person.

I'm pretty sure I remember them talking about having met up in one of the shows.

I see you made no arguments against the point I made about presenting evidence well. Whine on, fag.

cheers m8, you're doing kek's work

why must I always get my hopes up

MEME TIME

Enoch goes to all the NPI shit. Of course they've met in real life.

How old is his wife?
The jewess looks like it's at least 40….
possibly a beard? or is (((Enoch))) that much of a beta?

They met up at NPR. Also, Mike and SS don't look Aryan at all, ironically enough.

TR$

Yeah, I think so too, I just can't remember if they were discussing a standard pool party they attended together or seperately. If it was together and other people knew this neckbeared beedy eyed cunt was Mike, it really is over with imo.

They've met up numerous times.

WAS MIKE ENOCH THE FAT GUY THAT SHUFFLED ACROSS THE SCREEN IN THE ATLANTIC VIDEO OF NPI?

This is what you have to look forward to when they say "quit playing video games, man up, and get married".

Link the vid. Let's see.

That's only if you go for a jew though. You wouldn't go for a jew, would you, user?

SeventhSon has now essentially admitted this on the forums and said Mike's wife is apparently 1/4th kike on her fathers side.

where does this 1/4 shit come from?

Fuck seventh son has always had this over-inflated idea of what the shoah is.

IT'S FUCKING OVER

Top damage control m80s.

I didn't realized hoke-nose and beady eyes were such dominant traits.

ahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahaha mien sides

Uh, what has Enoch actually put forth?

Seriously, what a fucking tool.

WEW

Looks like drama posting to me. Ding dong bannu.

I'm impressed they somehow managed to make themselves look even worse

This actually upsets me. I always liked TRS, hated the bullshit doxing going on here last week.

Now, things are a little different. I can't believe the most prominent man on TRS is a fucking kike.

I didn't read through the other threads so this might have already been brought up:

Everyone's feeling butthurt/vindicated now that there's proof that Enoch is a Jew. (In my mind the only question was ever really whole- or half-Jew, which we still don't know.) It's good to know, I guess, since it's important to know who's making the media you consume but ultimately who the fuck cares.

I don't mean that him being Jewish is unimportant but I think you people need to keep your eyes on the prize. The simple fact is, even if Mike Enoch started TRS for some reason that is ultimately pro-Jewish if you're playing a 6 gorillion dimensional chess game, who fucking cares? That Jew has actually done more for white people, more to dispel the anti-white current year ideology, more to advance the 14 words, etc. than 90% of you basement dwellers reading this added together. Remember that, a fucking Jew is one of the leaders of your cause. (Truth be told, he's probably not the only one.)

In light of that, who cares if his plan all along was to ultimately be doxxed and thus create a backdoor for Jews into the Alt-right opinion making circles? Or maybe his plan was to more straight-forwardly just make over-the-top anti-Jew comments mainstream among the Alt-right in the hope of generating more sympathy for Jews among the mainstream media. Who fucking cares? The point is that he has been, on balance, a force for good so far. His analysis is generally insightful and well-reasoned and TRS provides a lot of good content.

Now, I do understand the apprehension among gentiles whenever Jews are brought up because they have been routinely outsmarting us for at least the past 150 years. I get it. But they're not fucking omniscient beings; they're just smart and well-connected, in general. And, as far as my puny goy brain can perceive, Enoch's presence has been a net positive.

Being anti-Jew is not a prerequisite to being pro-White. That's a common misconception (see every media portrayal ever of anyone who is pro-White). In a lot of people's minds, the two are intertwined as a matter of convenience but, at some point, White people need to step up and decide that they have the cunning necessary to hold their own in the cross-ethnic allies game, just like the Jews have been doing for centuries, instead of forever refusing to play simply because they're worried they're going to get outsmarted. Or maybe that's the wisest choice because, on average, Jews will hoodwink us… fuck, I don't know.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Well I guess we just watch them explode

He claims he brings the Socratic method to arguing with leftists. As if anyone who is knowledgeable with philosophy doesn't do that already.

every time.

YES IT IS

I am skeptical about mike himself; he might just be a beta cuck. But his wife is definitely kosher.

i know right antifachan faggots are all just anti -white shills. Un fucking believable to me that anyone would fall for this like shit. The constant antiSpencer threads with the constant destruction of pretty much everyone. Just not picking everything about whatever person is slightly amusing I'm waiting for people to turn on Jared Taylor and Amren guys . I'm just waiting for them to all just come out and talk shit about Ramzpaul instead of having constructive criticism against them just call them gay and other stupid shit,

So true i wish this nerds would realize it and stop being so against the alt-right and our meetings in IRL.

You faggots truly are nothing but cucks.

No yet are full of shit or they are useful idiots.
I know the admin shill hard on 4/pol/ and they tried to shill her but now they stay away from the boards and just make sudo chan post on their own cucked namefag forum. These people are worse then reddit because they are pretending to have a real ideology and ethos but in reality they are just nihilist. True user, work on their own community and their own families building their own culture. The Alt-Kike are just false flags to get people mad at Mudslimes to go to war for Israel or be keyboard warriors for their political agenda while pushing a Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi Style Pan-European Plan. These people are Pied Pipers. Look at them, they are all fat disgusting pathetic peaces of shit, yet they have the nerve to pretend they are virtuous leaders? What self respecting man would fallow fatfuck like Mike Enoch into battle with the enemy? They call us LARPers but one of them is literally sleeping with faggot pedofile transgendered kike.

Why would he marry someone with the last name Friedman and still claim to be a white nationalist? This is the equivalent to being in the south in the 1950s and finding out the leader of the Klan fucks niggers.

i really like sven, i just want transparency

The Jew cries out as it is called by it's name

BASED KIKES

Seriously, it's not. Maybe it's convenient and maybe it's the right thing at certain times, but it is simply not a prerequisite for being pro-White. Same thing with being anti-nog: it's just a matter convenience, not a matter of principle.

Damn I just coughed and inhaled the tea that was in my mouth. Laugh? I nearly shat.

Hone your instincts. You learn to just get a feel for when "friends" are just kikes and subverters.

>>>/bog/

Whatever you say SchlomoSon.

I know that little rant about Trump's grandchildren was going to be used to set the stage for ike's defense.

Daily reminder that Tim Wise is only 1/4 jewish on his dad's side.

you have to go back

It comes from the fact he can't get away denying his wife is jewish, so he's likely claiming she is only 1/4. She looks 100% jewish to me, the ears, the nose, the bitchy looking face, plus all the fag haggery denegerate shit proves it.

1/4 my ass, 100% kike more like it, just look at the behaviour.

double trips confirm they are kikes

He himself isn't likely a kike, but he is married to one. The only way I will forgive enoch is if he divorces her and apologizes. But that likely won't happen so…adios mi general…adios…

kek

I see no reason to trust these people, having met both of them multiple times. At least someone like Spencer or Jorjani is upfront with their background. Even Grindr Greggy makes no compunctions about his homosexuality, but this shit is
SHADY AS FUCK

(checked)
if nothing else their lack of statement just confirms everything

didn't read ; )

He can divorce her and apologize all he wants. The damage has been done. I'll never listen to TRS podcasts again.

I would posit that it could be the case that he married her when he was a lolberg but didn't want to divorce her when he moved rightward because her lawyer cousin Schlomo would ensure every penny he earns for the rest of his life would go to her.

(checked)

>holly shit the r* sp* meme is real

they are not even trying anymore

Fuck this guy. The arrogance.

Truly KEK is on our side.

Isn't it interesting that the first thread was quiet until the proof got posted on the TRS forums?
Suddenly this thread is full of idiots demanding proof while refusing to read all the fucking evidence posted in the previous threads.
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Yeah, same here, serves me right for placing too much faith in TRS and investing too many feels into their podcasts.

I was a bit down after SS got doxed because I'm also a dad and he looks like a good dad and his kids look like good kids, his wife looks all haggard from raising them (just like my poor wife) but this beady eyed, neck beard Mike shit is a step too far, the fat fuck is always going on about other fat loser neckbeards who don't lift when he himself is obese and has a jew wife.

That SS would stay silent knowing this hit me right in the feels :\ I don't care how smart Mike P is, he's a total fucking loser and his wife is literal cancer.

I found they don't have kids together, this is bullshit. If you're married for less than ten years, there's no alimony. Plus, she looks like the breadwinner, so it would be him that gets divorcebux, not her.

Praise kek indeed

25% jew was ok for Hitler.

Ever since anons fucked over CIA/CNN/Buzzfeed with Pissgate should we be expected retaliation? Honestly I think this whole shitstorm is an attempt to use roughlly similar tactics that where used against GamerGate to fuck up Holla Forums and anons in general.

TRS being namefags(naive namefags at that) assured their infiltration and i'm almost entirely sure that they've been used to draw us into E-drama.

Holla Forums is always right faggot, should have listened to us

We aren't making the same mistakes he did.

Sounds like jewish tricks to try to minimize its taint shit load of precise fractions…. I call BS.
If you are jewish the amount doesn't matter the fact you are jewish taints whatever the fuck else you are….

amorphous group of podcasting edge lords with no ideology…. revealed to be run by jews it was not that surprising m8.

Its not his fault I'm sure the meth he and his wife make in their basement clouds his vision.

We have more advanced ways of looking for jew DNA.

still doesn't change the fact that he doesn't seem to care about self improvement at all

yeah and look how well that turned out for him

Hitler was a cuck

And? Hitler wasn't right about everything, plus that was before the discovery of DNA.

People leaking SS's caps, leak the whole thread. cover up timestamps though

Turned out pretty well until Hitler thought it was a good idea to take Russia in the winter and the Japs got goaded into Pearl Harbor.

Good point. In that case I will agree that either he is a jew, a massive beta pussy, or both.

23andme on the jewess wife when?

it's not very spicy
people are afraid to post

That's heresy, user.

They can't be trusted.

it was okay for Hitler in regards to lower level shills he had personal relationships with

Mike Enoch is essentially the leader of TRS. It'd be like if Eva Braun was a kike. Hitler wouldn't have married a kike.

Find the stealth thread then.

The ban isn't worth it m8. But I bet hundreds are waiting for enoch to reply

Jew means Christ killer you fucking kike

Didn't they send out Hanukkah greetings this year?

No that's as tough as he could make it back then and it was viable only due to excellent (German) record keeping After that its guess work today we can do a DNA test.

The soviet union was going to attack the Germans there were plans and they had built up the forces on the polish border for months before the Germans launched their preemptive strike on them.

Yeah whats to stop them lying about it? They could post someone else's 23and me

see

My first, singular SS was from a shitpost thread from Titus Flavius. The others from a thread where Sven is re-asserting that the banner for no-drama posting must be followed.

There is a genuine stillness on the forum. The facebook group was shoahed and smaller ones have taken its place as well, it's certainly a cracking community. If this was all an antifa op it was well orchestrated.

yah he sure has been awfully helpful to kikes these last triple years

In his defense, the reach Mike had was bretty yuge; "The Daily Shoah" had 140,000+ unique listeners and downloads the week before the first dox thread dropped.

If Seventh Son just apologized for that sperg Wyatt for shilling Holla Forumsand /polmeta/ and not have been a rude dick to David Davidson this wouldn't have ever happened and their audience would have continued growing.

Welp. Holla Forums anons will build a better media network one day.

the most spice is in the iron march did not dox ghoul thread

Im glad it did it turns out TRS is kosher as fuck.

No, /baph/ doxxed bulby and sven, antifa doxed enoch and the rest. Get your shit straight.

Yeah I'm sure that a jew woman who openly supports faggotry and works to spread diversity to the NSA will usher in a white utopia.

archive.is/ADq9E

Is there any proof that ANTIFA doxed Ecock?

I'm going to sit back and watch this whole thing collapse.

Sometimes I really love being an user.

i know right antifachan faggots are all just kikeshills. Un fucking believable to me that anyone would fall for this like shit. The constant antiSpencer threads with the constant destruction of pretty much everyone. Just not picking everything about whatever person is slightly amusing I'm waiting for people to turn on Jared Taylor and Amren guys . I'm just waiting for them to all just come out and talk shit about Ramzpaul instead of having constructive criticism against them just call them gay and other stupid shit,

So true i wish this nerds would realize it and stop being so against the alt-right and our meetings in IRL, being married to a 1/4 jewess is a not a big deal.

reminder that Holla Forums is always right and to thank an oldfag today

No they won't.

Still claiming this, eh?

You're shitskins helping kikes but whatever you will be destroyed anyway

Oh look its Momma Kike

Come and get us.

see
stop being fucking lazy

So she was making the NSA less effective? Sounds like she is on our side. :^)

You're the underdog now kike

killing christ wasn't a bad thing m8, worshipping an abrahamic desert religion is

fucking had a ytmnd flashback christ

in b4 mestizomenace is banned lol

you're a dumbass and it's a joke that nobody can talk about this on TRS forums without a risk of ban. It's even more of a joke that seventhson is trying to damage control while everybody is walking on eggshells.

Kinda mad that antifa doxcucked us on this one, Satan.

There was a mild ceasefire because they pulled off their pozniggers for a bit. This is just the icing on the cake.

captiongenerator.com/308442/Mike-Enoch-Reacts-to-Being-Doxed-as-Mike-Peinovich

or will it be this guy

kek, pewdiepie already posted our OC, what have you faggots done?
skip to 3:45
EAT YOUR L HEART OUT TRSEF
youtube.com/watch?v=TS3dxL0E1kc

twitter.com/DabAggin/status/814704003388874752

My god how could anyone marry something that hideous? Is Mike Enoch that much of a cuck?

1/4 Jewish Meme
Oh fuck my sides

She identifies as fucking Jewish.

On youtube she openly describes herself as a sodomite lowing Jew. On flikr she adheres to the groups Jewish and Yiddishkeit, flickr.com/people/tixgirl/groups/

Honestly the NSA connection is way more worrisome in my eyes.

holy shit, and he just appeared in the Murdoch Murdoch Videos. We're actually going to redpill 52 million kids.

What has life come to?

Yea, let's all brag about how many chairs we rearranged on a sinking boat.

How can this guy record the Shoah talking about the kikes with her cooking for him in the back is what I wanna know.
What kinda weird relationship is that?

Nothing at all to see here, move along now :^)

>On flikr she adheres to the groups Jewish and Yiddishkeit, flickr.com/people/tixgirl/groups/
Archive.
archive.is/oyJC8

There's a reason "Self hating jew" is a meme amongst jews.

What does SeventhSon look like?

She knows it's just an act to be honest. It's not twisting words a little bit or being a bit shilly, it's straight up lies, every word.

kek, get triggered (((trsef)))

but we're just paranoid remember user :^)

TRS shills openly defending jews that openly support faggots & diversity.

How I wish that "Christkiller" would catch on again…. I was born too late I suppose.

More than that they monetized it.
They brazenly made chumps of "anti-semites" by pretending to be like them & took their money. I wonder how hard they were laughing every time they got a donation or when someone bought TRS merchandise.
This is like the jew version of counting coup that Indians would do against an enemy

If blessed with holy sexts, the cast of Bongo Bongo Bookclub become the new leaders of TRS.

trs = cucks

She's in on it, some anons were saying she has been heard on some podcasts.

noice

Like a faggot with a chink wife.

(CHECKED)
game over

very nice.
Good observation as well.

Freelance already runs American Vanguard, and is also Social Matter contributor Ryan Landry.

Kek is with full/pol/, praise kek

underrated post

lmfao

Checked

wew

Source?

S H A D I L A Y
R.I.P. TheKikeStuff

I guess Kek confirms that TRS is fucking dead.

noice

ALL PRAISE HIS HOLINESS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Reminder antifa are watching this whole shitfest unfurl and laughing, if they aren't already participating in it

Here

archive.is/ADq9E

☑'d

Doesn't matter. We're better able to fight them with this dead weight gone.

He's a race-mixer with a kike wife, antifa is irrelevant.

spotted the (((trs goon)))

SEIG HEIL AND CHECKEd

weeeeeewwww

"a traitor is more dangerous than an enemy at thr gates"

i know right antifachan faggots are all just kikeshills. Un fucking believable to me that anyone would fall for this like shit. The constant antiSpencer threads with the constant destruction of pretty much everyone. Just not picking everything about whatever person is slightly amusing I'm waiting for people to turn on Jared Taylor and Amren guys . I'm just waiting for them to all just come out and talk shit about Ramzpaul instead of having constructive criticism against them just call them gay and other stupid shit,

So true i wish this nerds would realize it and stop being so against the alt-right and our meetings in IRL. being married to a 1/4 jewess with ties to the NSA is no big deal

I don't know why they'd be laughing, they just doxed a jew which makes them ebil nazis :^)

TRS doesn't stand a chance

SHALIDAY

KEK HAS SPOKEN! I retract my statements for 777000 as a misinterpretation. Praise these digits! WAR ON TRS! KEKUS VULT! PURGE THE HEEEEEBS!

TRS IS DEAD

LONG LIVE Holla Forums

you have to go back

TRS confirmed dead.

I feel bad for the TRS kiddies at this point. Imagine being this misled. Imagine having the wool pulled over your eyes this hard.

(checked)

Mike Enoch and his wife a Jews because the women who took a few photos at their wedding claims to be a Jew.

This is amazing proof.(TRS GOON JEW WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

maybe they'll take them in as rapefugees over at the infowars forum

His wife self-identifies as a Jew on her youtube you dumb shit.

No sympathy for them user, we all had to go through it and they knew that Joshua Fucking Goldberg was from stormfront and defended weev anyway

Noice.

88/14 Bretty Gud

TixGirl isnt his wife, you dumb shit.

Did she take the photos of her and her husband magically?

Dox proof is:

HTML leak of Mike's personal Gmail > facebook > her IG > 2nd ig of hers > yt channel

He lives as alcoholic.

Perfect Pepe. Spam this wizard pepe on 420chan if you want to trigger them.

They should be worried they unwittingly helped us by uncovering a jewish plot …. had they kept quiet the jew would have continued to subvert from within someone on their side is going to get punished for this mistake.

Who is actually laughing was TRS every time they got a donation from the "ebil racists"…. I'd like to know where some of that money went no doubt to anti-white causes.

I'm actually having trouble connecting the wife to being Jewish. The archive link the photo brings me to some random spanish flag account. Anyone got any proof that the woman on youtube is his wife? The TRShill narrative is that that is the photographer from her wedding and we fired our wad.

Here comes the damage control brigade.

no pls leave stoners alone they dindu nuffin

They dug their own graves, the stupid bastards. Rot in hell.

You are either full on 14/88 or you will be eaten by both the left and right. The middle ground exists no longer. TRS will be the pic in one month.

Tixgirl is his wife nigger.

umm actually look at the album somebody else did take the pictures and it says their name
but the profile pictures are the same….stop trying to damage control when you don't even fucking pay attention.. it makes you look really dumb

SEE MIKE'S WIFE IS A JEW BECAUSE THE PHOTOGRAPHER IS

You people are paranoid shcizos Mike Enoch and his wife Ames Friedman-Peinovich are based Jewish nationalists. Who cares if they promote drag queens we need every white person we can get. Based white nationalist drag queens will save the white race. Stop purity spiraling and punching to the right you retarded 1488ers /Pol BTFO

THERE'S 2 PREVIOUS THREADS THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL, YOU NONCES

See the screencap from the forum. Seventh Son tried to downplay it as "1/4th Jewish"

tixgirl is his wife mate

seventhson wouldnt be pushing this whole "muh 1/4th jewish" meme if it wasnt true

kek

This shit really has been going on for too damn long.

you should probably read the other threads..nice attempt at damage control though..actually not really it was pretty poor

it won't work. Your shitty fucking SA proxy won't last the season.

I just got back from extended travel and found this shitstorm. Can anyone fill me in?

Halfchan here.

This guy is also in our thread, give him no more (((you)))s

>archive.is/oyJC8
Didn't work though. There's some javascript kikery on the page.

Femenists are so shrill that even Gene Rodenberry's dystopia is not enough for them.

HIS WIFE HAS TO BE A JEW BECAUSE THE PHOTOGRAPHER IS

TRS forum user here. The fact how we are not even allowed to address this doxx on the forum is deeply concerning. Half the users are walking on eggshells and the other half is acknowledging the issue but pretending that there is nothing wrong.

Holla Forums was right again.

Do you think TRS will ever look in the mirror and think "hey, is this what kikes do…?"

you can always tell it's a (((trs goon))) because of how they always double down on stupid

iktf meng, hazel eyes a shit

explain this faggot

I have to be a bit sympathetic. A lot of their boys are just obvious newfags and there are a few caps of apparently on-point TRS posters ITT. I feel bad if only for the sake of those folks.

I would say make her do a 23andme, because it shows your name on your profile. Also take the pic with a real camera/phone to ensure no editing along with a timestamp. Ideally we would see Mike divorce his wife or just completely step down or something. I don't know. Anyone else have thoughts about the endgame?

TRS started trying to "shill and subvert" 8/pol/ a few months ago, we told them to eat shit nicely, then not so nicely, then we forced their fucking hand by starting to dox their idiot mods. Now we have this gem. Also they've been shitting up 8/pol/ for 2 months, constantly.

This is why we need the autists from other threads to sperg out and make a big infographic so we don't have to keep yelling at these tools.

The right-wing spectrum of the internet is imploding and nobody knows where and how it's going to end.

I tried to tell you then, but Robert Jones banned me.

Ashes and Echoes

who is TRS?

t. major newfag

There is literally nothing wrong with imitating based jews.

Nobody anymore.

StJenna took the wedding photos, but the album is controlled by tixgirl, his wife.

flickr.com/photos/tixgirl/galleries/72157622669758158/

don't even know why i bother to respond

i know the feels

I know that feel.

Yeah.
Cause making her do a 23and Me will TOTALLY erase everything else she is

who was* TRS?

Libertarianism is not true right wing faggot , they were never right wing even their leader was controlled opposition from the start, we told you since the start that the whole alt-right was controlled opposition.

infographics are meant to inform anons not (((trs shills))), isn't like they can read to begin with

They all better be booking one way flights to Israel.

He was a post-industrial author

Who?

Our greatest allies.

Based e-celeb of the day said it so it must be true. I hope my favorite e-celebs never disagree with each other so I'll have to think for myself.

you know you can swab anybody and send it to 23andme

nice

while you are of course, 100% right, none of these tards will admit it, because they're foreign agents trying to see how much they can consensus crack

These threads are fagging up the board.

That's called hazel, search it/google it.

Dude c'mon

I also know this feel.

they screw themselves all the time. I'm taking a wait and see approach. I don't fancy having egg on my face

So only 8/pol/ and Hitler is right-wing?

You faggots whining about how doing a 23 & Me will fix everything need to stop.

No hail Mary passes here.

It's over.

therightstuff.biz
A namefagging faceberg group who started their own website with articles, podcasts, and a forum. Their forum decided to shill here and got blown the fuck out by /baph/ and now we know their 'inner-circle' was kosher.

short for therightstuff.biz
check >>>/trs/ for all the juicy shit we've dug up on them

Because whites have the 'muh virtue' gene in their DNA and it's in our nature to defend the truth and stomp out (((trs goons))).

What an insignificant and small Christmas tree almost likeit only there for appearances.

jews & fags are not "right wing".

Which begs the question then why fucking bother …go be a leftist or a cuckservative then you can have all the big tent shit you want.

The skin looks white enough to me!

Trips say yes

It is for political reasons, not personal animosity, that I consciously and calculatingly expose these political frauds. The doctor cannot cure as long as the patient is chasing after quacks and imagines himself ‘getting better’. The patient, our White Race, is dying! The situation is desperate, and it is viciously criminal to be a millionaire and then take the dimes and dollars of sincere little people in exchange for sugar syrup!

The right-wing cannot be wheedled together, but it can be driven together. This is our naked purpose. We intend to make it impossible for the fakes to keep up their medicine show, no matter how they pound their drums next to our office. Sooner or later, our mastery of the right-wing is assured. We have faced and beaten the worst the Jews have. We will have little trouble conquering and organizing the feeble right-wing. Exposing the simple truth about such men as Russell Maguire is part of that cruel but utterly necessary conquest. No matter how we are cursed and hated by the short-sighted, we will win all sincere Americans and White Men, when they see that we have done what they have so long prayed for: united the right-wing and driven steel into its backbone. The process is never easy or pleasant, but we mean to save Our Country and Our Race. The hurt feelings of a few millionaires, hobbyists and incompetent leaders will not deter us from our holy mission.

In addition to trifling with a deadly danger, as these people do, the phony and feeble leaders and tightwad millionaire ‘patriots’ also have a fearful effect on the real leaders who might otherwise lend their talents to the effort to save ourselves. DeWest Hooker is now working in Italy with a bottling company. He is disgusted and discouraged. His experiences with Maguire and the others, the same experiences which have made life so miserable for me and my family, have driven him back to the arms of the Jews and their money. We can’t afford this, Americans! Every day I am told breathlessly what an indispensable leader I am, and how the movement needs me, and how terrible it would be if anything happened to me. This is indeed true. To the devil with phony modesty! Without me, there would still be only babbling and whispering and sneaking and publishing and hoping in America, while the Jews counted their money, pushed the Blacks into your schools and homes and made token gestures of attack from time to time as such feeble ‘anti-Semites’.

Three years ago, I wrote the prediction that a spearhead ‘Nazi’ attack would revive the whole right-wing, by giving it courage — and it has! The Jews are revealing that we have given them the ‘heebie-jeebies’ by spewing forth more anti-Nazi lies and hoaxes than ever before!

at this point that would seem to be the case, unless you think that having kikes/kike-enablers and fags/fag enablers is right wing

Your digits are Kek's answer, shadilay

Hopefully some of you faggots have finally gotten redpilled after all this shit. Just remember, admitting to being TRS is admitting to being manipulated by jews and goons, and that is now a part of the permanent record. You fags have a lot of work to do to make up for this.

nice 7's have a rare bicentennial

the people who love this shit are dramafags of the highest order who don't fancy redpilling people as much as they enjoy laughing at the ignorant

Checked and sort of. Only 8/pol/ and Hitler is redpilled. Everything else is identity politics trash or filled with jews, goons and cucks.

Only only parts that are imploding are those run by Feds and kikes, 8/pol/ will be just fine, even after these frauds go the way of the dodo

come here hazelbro

What's the Holla Forums synopsis on hazel eyes?

Uh, literally only europeans have hazel eyes.

Blue+Green master race reporting in

idk for other people but my heritage is austrian, brit, french, and norweigian

what about rashida jones

National Socialism isn't technically "right wing."

Left vs right is a jewish trap.

rip in peace mestizomenace

shamefur dispray

Don't ruin our self deprecating meme.

Right wing is about traditionalism ,order and virtue , there is no any virtue tradition or order in marrying a jewess or being a fag, this guy that has jewess wife with links to the NSA decided to make a anti jew podcast to scam teenagers with pool parties shilling for ideals that he didnt even belief himself. You dont need to be part of a group to be right wing, you must stand and live your life in a certain manner , stand for your ideals and if you are white believe in the 14 words.

STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD WITH YOUR NIGGER EYE COLOR FUCKERY

I don't care I need my fix of (you)s however I can get it

Post pics faggot.

we fucking told you, and it's spelled "dox" newfag.
The only ones who spell it that way are antifa, (((trs))), cuckchan and leddit, which should be reason alone why you shouldn't spell it that way. Read this if you still think that doxxxxxxx is the correct spelling
stallman.org/doxing.html

Rashida jone's eyes aren't hazel, if the person I saw in google images is correct. They don't make a solid hue like that. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Gods fucking truth right here. Praise Kek.

Does anybody still have the tldr read on this whole ordeal with us and the trs sodomites.

in his defense, he's considerably thinner now

just go to Holla Forums and pretend to be a girl like every other thirsty faggot

I still appreciate doxxed as a conjugation. It's more XxXexXxXxXxXxXxtremeXxX

Reported for derailing thread.

But you guys said ethno-nationalism is in fact (((ethno-nationalism))), it's confusing.

tl;dr trs is jews and goons just as Holla Forums predicted

nobody here has amber eyes?

IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/durwyd

I'm sorry I ever doubted you Holla Forums. I was against the doxing of the other two TRS people because I didn't understand why it was necessary. I even got banned for being against the doxing. But Jews it's just too much.

ethnonationalism for us, ovens for the jews. It's very simple.

A TOAD A SO

Reported for derailing thread.

I listen to their show and enjoy it. I just can't see how Mike could be pro-Jewish. They're constantly and relentlessly bashing kikes. The only explanation I see is that TRS is some extremely elaborate and thorough honeypot, but that's even more far fetched.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

What are you talking about? Everyone knows the coolest doxxers doxxx their targets for their doxxxxbins. It's how we get our internet lulz, right? we just keep doxxxxxing and doxxxxxxing until we know everything about the filthy go- I mean, er, our enemies.
TRSfags need not apply

I still don't think the dox of anyone else was good or productive. Enoch's dox was needed however and now I begin to question the rest if they knew about enoch's wife and did nothing, that makes them guilty imo.

If an (((ally))) exhibits kike behavior its only because they're a kike.
Holla Forums is always right.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

And jew comedians make fun of jews.

heh

They allow (((google))) tracking code on the forum. That should've been the first clue.

I can't figure it out neither. :^)

pick one, moran.

It's probably more likely that Mike is some kind of beta loser that married a kike when he was bluepilled and is too much of a fat beta loser to renounce his kike wife and her degeneracy after getting redpilled.

I know this but I need the good tldr.

N-no, that can't possibly be true. Jews would never do anything like that, yeah. That's just crazy conspiracy talk. How long have you been on Holla Forums too, by the way, completely unrelated question.

You're right, I'm a mouth breathing retard. Fucking colour-IDs.

What I think happened is that mike has gone very far right in recent years. His wife is a relic of a degenerate past, however he still is a fat fuck. He needs to divorce her (they don't have kids anyway thank god), start working out, and APOLOGIZE TO THE COMMUNITY.

If he can't then he needs to fuck off and go join the kikes.

It was because it got (((trs)))'s attention and if this had come out after the fact then we would have been flooded with aut-kike fags not understanding that the (((alt-kike))) is a jewish invention made by jewish homosexuals

Just remember, VPNs are banned on TRS.

It's called controlled opposition for a fucking reason m8

Really?

That doesn't prove anything. You can edit the source of a webpage which is even easier to do than shoping it

That's all the info you really need.

no they arent

A FUCKING LEAF

greenish blue colour with a giant shitstain splodge in one of my eyes.

>>>/trs/
kek this isn't something you can just sum up in a couple sentances m8

Wrong.

fuck

from what I heard, TRS insulted baph

What is it with Mike being an alcoholic, is there any evidence for it? Besides his fatness?

Post that 'on doxing' thread, looks interesting

Alright Im about to come over to your house and punch your teeth our stop giving me the half assed tldr bullshit there was a good one and you aren;t giving it.

ignore the possibility of being a honeypot goy

ok

This is about Fash The Nation, sorry for no context

Also do it on a public library computer and make make a video of it, which shows the pc itself booting, and actually logging in to the 23andme

Yes they are faggot, I joined the forum back when it was open and my account got deleted, I wasn't just b&, but my entire account was deleted, with this shit coming out with (((enoch))) having ties to the NSA this only makes sense

Your next on my list for teeth getting punched don't reply to me if you don't have the good tldr. I know its floating around somewhere.

This. Who could forget the classic Seinfeld clip 'George hates the jews'?

Jews have always bragged about being behind their own 'anti-semitism'

Not like this. Have you listen to TDS? It's genuine man.

This I'm more willing to accept.

I know what kikes are capable of, but this isn't it. Again, have you listen to their show? It's real.

FtN left over Mike's kikery?

youtube.com/watch?v=f-6UwDP23

No they aren't

marked it a bit to deter eye cataloging mechanisms
heritage is German, Polish, Italian, and some Anglo.
sage for off topic

Why is it down??? What is going on I though Fash the Nation was ok. This sucks

Found it.

Quick summary
And that is where we are at now. A few things were probably missed however it is this or reading 30 threads of TRS getting BTFO

i use a vpn on there all the time

rip in peace FTN

Yeah, okay buddy.

Correct up until the last part.

TL;DR: TRS are literal kikes and faggots which is why they have been drying to undermine true white ideology purity spiraling, 1488ers from the start. Antifa shoot themselves in the foot and by mistake exposed their controlled opposition.

This is why you purge every single kike, faggot and other degenerate from your movement.

You have no proof of that. :^)

The accept apology part?

Feels good being white

Even that's not 100% proof. You could do a MiTM through a proxy

I haven't been following it closely. All I know is that some TRSodomite insulted a baphanon on twitter, so baphanon doxed a few, some TRS guy named ghoul squealed after getting pressured, and that got the rest of them. Now there are dox of all of them, and they're all goons and jews.

They're fucking e-celebs, none of this is surprising to me, and the rest of the internet hate machine can deal with them, it's not really an area I'm interested in. I've been busy with other things.

Fascism is also pretty comfy but Hitler was a good guy. If you want to know Right from left just consider anything before the enlightenment area liberalism or a return to that natrual Hierarchy is "Right Wing" where Liberalism and everything to the left is Jewish subversion of the natrual order "left wing". Right wing is about building a future, left wing is about entropy and nihilism. The (((TRS))) kikes where just right of kosher civic nationalism and they where steeling our meme and pretending to be Holla Forumslocks and trying to use use as useful idiots for their agenda to turn the right into the new platform for Sodomite identity politics just like the kikes quickly did to Gaymangoy. The "Big Tend" of the alt-kike was merely virtue signaling to other leftist to try to subvert the right.

Take note of the Blue Highlighted text. That is TSR. They are Namefags, its the same shit as Tripfagging. But they are also using their Platform to promote disinformation so they also are like Frank Joseph (Cohen) who was a jew who led a false flag nazi party. He was latter convicted of being a child molester.
youtube.com/watch?v=ryc_UgywyDw

t. black nigger eyes

No dox on Lothar yet???

No confirmation yet, here is a more full SS for people

Lothar admitted he was wrong and apologized.

Nah, he means you missed the part where antifa dox'd enoch, pointing out that he's a shabbos goy, and then it started again, proving they're kike-controlled shills.

I found it m8. Those TRS fucks are getting due justice right now.

you forgot the parts about them being jews and goons.

Nice. At least one of them decided doubling down on stupid isn't a good idea.

It's a shame, some of the people and podcasts there were alright. If it all collapses and you're one of the cool people, I'd suggest maybe going over to dailystormer. Anglin's a bit shady but at least he ain't a kike.

Fash The Nation's website is conformed down now

Better off going solo or working with the niggers at murdoch murdoch, honestly.

And as far as him being a goon is concerned, he's probably the one causing the collapse of the website already by leaking information from SS, Baulbasaur, Mike, etc., so eh, TRS is a gay and I don't care if it collapses.

*confirmed

Ok well edit it then.

Anglin works with Weev. All the e-celebs are related in some way. They're a massive controlled opposition group. One links to another links to another. It's like 0 degrees of kevin bacon, but instead of kevin bacon it's jew goon shills.

bradan pretty much confirmed it
i'm tired of editting screencaps though

Wonder what kind of damage control he's going to do to cover for Mike Peinovich having a jew wife?

/baph/oles are inhernantly Holla Forumsacks, they just use /baphomet/ for lulz. their own founder said that the only place he gets their news from is 8/pol/, so I have no doubt that they didn't take too kindly when it came out that (((trs))) was shilling here
t. /baph/ole

Why would anyone bother producing pro White media after this shit show.

I don't mind Anglin. DS is one of the most popular websites in the world.

Because autism harvesting is a great hobby.

nope, if one kike is complicit in this shit and none of them called him out for it then they're all compromised

wtf I hate pro-white media now!

Why would anyone bother listening to e-celebs rehashing Holla Forums memes?

*Why would any jew try to pass as a white and sell them white nationalism for shekels after this shit show.

FTFY

Thank you for Correcting The Record, my totally goyish friend.

this

also looks like they took down their podcasts on trs

People having loose connections to each other doesn't mean they're all shills, that's pure autism.

What I don't understand is how TRS is such elaborate controlled opposition and yet their opsec was absolute shit and they made a lot of retarded mistakes.

Can anyone explain that?

It's not highly likely, but you might be able to guess who I am from my posts. If you get weev you'll take down the rest of the network. We need names and bank accounts. If baph really wanted to do some good, you guys could link the patreon and ashley madison dbs (among others) to the names that we already know. Start digging into the networks and FOLLOW THE MONEY. I haven't been wrong yet.

whatever people say here TRS did a LOT of good work

Yeah us and 3000 other 8pol users is such power wew

I hope you simply worded that poorly.

SHUT IT DOWN

They're most likely just shekelgrubbers.

most people would assume they would have strong opsec for protection from feds and jews

if you knew you were safe from feds and jews, why would you be super worried about it?

If jazzhands mcfeels took it all down voluntarily from this, I salute that man.

It will be retarded and funny as hell.
The problem is how many useful idiots will buy it?
Even here I see some oh if (((Enoch))) apologizes and does "X" then its fine…. people apparently make excuses for lairs and con-artists rather than face the truth that they were taken in by a scam.

Yeah but why is his website down

Not if it gets you doxed it isn't.

Over a dozen podcasts are being sunk because of some quarter Jewish whore. Like I said, why would anyone bother with this anymore.

yeah and his twitter is private now

Possible that they actually thought that "d-don't punch right!" would be enough to stop people coming for them. They don't need to worry about jews either for obvious reasons.

you can take a break, it's okay, rabbi. You get worker's benefits, remember?

It doesn't seem that Anglin and Weev are working with the Jews, you can tell because the kikes had them banned from Twitter.

Meanwhile Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch still have their accounts.

weev and anglin sockpuppeted to bump their stupid printer story right here on 8/pol/. They're jew pieces of shit and I sincerely hope they get doxed and jump off the nearest tall building.

One pepe in the right place is worth more than a thousand podcasts.

Seems like not marrying kikes would be a smarter way to handle it.

Because they wanted to create an environment/culture of bad opsec in regards to white nationalism
all while pushing acceptance of fags. They were starting to shill for "alliances" with (((based nationalists jews))) a few weeks ago and would have kept doing this if it hadn't come out

They didn't make much money in donations that is just being dishonest

The twitter being made private is the smoking gun. Jazzhands just fucking shut it down.

Maybe he thought he was next? From what he says, he's a rather well-connected guy in the beltway.

sure teaches you not to be a fucking retard and have your dox info out there, eh? That and to also not fuck a kikess. It's like you're saying only kikes will make pro-white media.

I was in that thread and accused of being one of weev's sockpuppets. A mod sperged out, nothing more.

weev IS a jew, you fucking moron. He's an eris worshipping, discordian goon jew who got a lighter prison sentence by becoming a fed informant. Exactly how fucking stupid are you? Pretty stupid, I'd gather.

wew lurk moar kek

I guess the anons did get tired of winning.

He folded it up entirely because he doesn't want to get doxed. Quite frankly I don't blame him. Producing pro White content really is a thankless job. No wonder kikes run all media.

People got doxed that have nothing to do with Jews.

you won't get your bonus 5 cents if you make your posts too obvious.

A lie. Somebody post the picture of her mother. Literally looks like this

Mike Enoch's wife.
[spolier]Oh, you meant the other kind of hebe…[/spoiler]

Yea, make pro White media = get doxed by other "Whites". Great message to send.

Bulby and Sven got doxed for having bad OPSEC. It shouldn't have happened, but they screwed up big time.

lol hey jews say hi to the rest of weird twitter for me.

He's next, you know.

leave

this whole thing just feels like I got punched in the stomach.

fuck off shill its over for you.

fuck off, (((daily stormer))) is associated with (((joshua goldberg))), a literally jew terrorist that tried to get shitskins to kill white americans, weev can go fuck himself

You mean race mixer apologists that are friends with niggers? How is that a bad thing?

nah, sorry.

Everyone who has any fucking brains already knows to to trust him.

Andre Angoon's sister Chelsea Anglin is an actual SJW christfag missionary.

standrewspickerington.org/?page_id=239

Our Children, Youth, and Family Minister Ms. Chelsey Anglin

"Chelsey Anglin is a Columbus native who is happy to call this fine city home once again after living in North Carolina, Honduras, and Mexico. After graduating from Worthington Kilbourne, she attended Elon University in North Carolina where she received a BA in International Studies. Her passion for working with children led her to Juticalpa, Honduras where she served for three years as the Assistant Bilingual Director at a small Catholic school in a rural community. Despite the occasional wish that God had called her to a location with reliable electricity and paved roads, she saw her faith grow during this time and experienced for the first time the overwhelming joy that comes from a commitment to advancing the kingdom.

After several years of life in Latin America, Chelsey was happy to settle in the Buckeye State in 2014. Here she has continued her work with children as a youth counselor at a faith-based non-profit and become active in children’s and student ministries at a small Presbyterian church. The community at Bethel Presbyterian supported her as she followed God’s calling to enhance and bring new programing to the youth and families there, and stands behind her as she prepares for her next role, the Minister of Children, Youth, and Families at St. Andrew’s. Chelsey appreciated the warm welcome she received when she visited the church and greatly enjoyed the opportunity to get to know the children and teens of St. Michael’s. She feels very blessed to have the opportunity to share Christ’s love as a member of this passionate, dedicated community."

whatever this means

so /baph/ and antifa killed FTN out of hubris and rage and now we're back to just shitposting impotently here. welp, greek tragedies are as white as it gets, so there's that.

You don't need to reach out to normalfags, the future and existence of our children will be secured by anonymous shitposting on Polynesian pottery forums

At least that proves he's not Jewish.

They made fucking 18 grand in btc alone faggot

Anglin and Weev are already doxed. Andrew Anglin and Andrew Aurnheimer. They doxed themselves a long time ago.

You're hitting levels of idiocy that shouldn't even be possible.

Goldberg was booted off the Daily Stormer pretty quickly, his goal was to get t blamed for his acts of terror and hit two birds with one stone.

someone posted a jazzhands convo screenshot on this

…Are you slow? They're being doxed because they're moderate cuckholds who have been shilling here and shitting up everything, not because they make pro white media. Do you breath through your nose?

wewladdy

Give me weev's address then.

I know that feel, but take this as a lesson for the future. This kind of shit has happened before and will continue to happen from time to time.

Stay focused and do the right thing for yourself and your people.

He's still a potato nigger, paddy's, jews… bad news!

Yeah, they aren't. What does the Talmud say about Jesus?

oh so yo both of you are back at it.

What's that? I can't hear your jewing over all your jewing.

Maybe Ghoul really did sell them out?

Isn't he in Bulgaria or something pretending to be on the run?

Oh, fuck off with your concern. If you don't like it here you can find any number of fucking pozdens to go namefag and listen to irrelevant shitheads ramble on about nothing.

Ahh yes user, I am sure you have plenty of nigger ears on your necklace to validate your street cred.

you do know that spoiler tag does work on here
see

Ukraine

A shame, I was hoping the ragequit once they found out.

Doxing people because they aren't as pure as you on an anonymous image board where you take ZERO risk is a dick thing to do and completely short sighted. The only dox I approve of is enoch the rest is pure fucking niggerdom. FTN getting shut down is absolutely not ok.

Supposedly. I wouldn't be surprised if he was set up with a decent apartment in NYC with the rest of the e-celebs.

You mean like this?

Because they are actually pro white and not controlled opposition and know they need to fight for the survival of their race?

Weev was hiding out in Lebanon and now is hiding out in East Ukraine I believe?

Gee, I wonder why a Federal Intelligence Asset would be there?

Dude his wife is a fucking kikess who works for the fucking NSA. This stinks to high heaven.

archive.is/r7JTN
kill yourself (((trsef))), you and your kike camrades didn't even have a problem with the fact he tried to kill white americans

FTN didn't get doxed you fucking idiot. They just fuckign bailed. Why am I surrounded by retards? Just because your shitty fucking forum is on fire does not mean we'll take you.

I like it here. I also likes seeing our shit reach many more people. sekrit klubs are fun, but actually seeing the weltanschauung spread is better.
it was fun while it lasted. back to losing now.

I'm just too lazy to learn all the Holla Forums exclusive shorthand tags. Easier to just use the old 4chan stuff since its a little more intuitive.

I thought he was couchsurfing somewhere in the Balkans

Getting banned from twitter gets you a $250000 advance on a book about being a Jewish faggot that pretends to be a catholic while chugging as much negro semen as possible. It means nothing. Well nothing good anyway.

Does that mean they'll stop having gay pool parties?

I am hoping they distance themselves, use their site only and walk away from TRS.

I feel like I am going back in time to 2014 era Holla Forums or something. I don't want to be back here, just shitposting on Holla Forums gulping down blackpills. This sucks man.

fuck off faggot , you decided to work with controlled opposition you get purged,it was time for you faggots to learn your place.>>8778389

kek, then if they didn't want to piss us off they wouldn't have shilled their kosher shit here.
talk shit get hit

Okay, sure buddy. TRS is the reason we were winning, that's totally it. Fucking demoralization shills. I'm going to kill all of you fuckers.

seems unlikely.

Mike was doxed by his own Paypal shilling.

Stop being such a whiny faggot and organize yourself and make sure you don't let any fucking NSA Jews in this time.

not fooling anyone alt-kikeburge 8/pol/ has been on to you for awhile now. You didn't even try to hide your degeneracy. Hell if you where smart you would have taken your own advice and not shit all over the ideology "𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰" with all your blatantly leftist rhetoric.

"𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓽 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓼 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓬𝓮"
wew

I'm organized. now what.

Why should anyone take any more risk than posting on an user image board? Apparently that is all you need to do to be hard core 14/88. Post on an user image board… That'll teach the kikes a lesson. They will truly fear the White man then!

doubt it

you're no better than a nigger

are you arguing with me for confirming what you did works?

In my mind, this is the last bit of the election winding down. TRS was never going to survive that. What is good in them will persist on their own, what is weak and corrupt will die.

Get the fuck off this board and take your own advice instead of shitting up this place? Fucking retard.

lol what?

you are really bad at calling people out.

Don't feel bad, user. Give Trump two more years of shifting the overton window and the cops won't even look twice at you for garroting doxxing faggots and other jew enablers in the streets.

I'd actually rather the guys from TRS who are disgusted by this come here and integrate into the stand alone complex.

You think jews fear the moderate faggots of TRS? One married its owner.

kek pewdiepie just posted OC made on here, eat your heart out faggot

no, I mean what advice you non-sequitur spouting spaz.

a swedecuck did a funny. I'm sure the racewar is on now.
nigger, please.

Why are we turning on eachother?(another sockpuppet)

I know that feel. I dropped out of the alt-right after I met all the leading figures, Johnson, Spencer, the TRS crew, Jorjani, who is actually a good guy there weren't strong men. Weren't people I'd consider leaders. Funny guys, nice guys, but not people of caliber.

To be fair TRS posted OC from here too :^)

reply =/= argue. Just explaining is all.

spoilers work on most of the boards on halfchan, too, dumbass.

I believe it is my kek-given duty to check these.

because we got tired of winning.

If nothing else, Enoch and his
NSA JEW WIFE
are a huge security risk for any pro-white, openly right wing person. That needs to be purged.

You mean like how purity is bad and how need sodomites and other degenerates in the movement?

>>>/4chan/

you sound like such an idealist faggot when you say this shit

I like to imagine Tucker Carlson as one of the posters here laughing at TRS for their faggotry

don't get so triggered user, maybe one day you'll be part of a forum that actually had a real impact kek

it's tu-quoque mouth-breather.
then fucking spread it. Do I have to spell it out for you?

This is the letter D - "D" and this is the letter O - "O", combined with, "it yourself" you make the sentence:
DO IT YOURSELF

It takes years to hone a decent instinct and if people who willingly posted on a namefag forum and found nothing wrong with e-celebs, upvotes and shit then it will be fucking decades before they're decent enough

There is no we.

True that. I think everyone has been kind of in limbo since the madness of last year.

A zillion wankoff podcasts covering the same shit is really unnecessary. I'm hoping the more talented and willful will think of starting a media channel (with or without Red Ice): quality, not quantity

You should have stayed and influenced/led them. Of course that would take actual effort. It is much easier to just shit post here I suppose.

I kinda feel bad for SS and bulbasaur now. They didn't have to be doxed. They were nice guys, but it was kind of what was needed to uncover the truth about the Enoch Question.

This jewwy shit with enoch is just a fucking enraging. If this fucker would have gone full disclosure in the beginning, TRS could have been alt-light at the very least. This shit now just completely discredits them.

This. If they don't want to lurk they'll fee the wrath of our based mods b& hammers

how the fuck were they a security risk for me? i listened to shit podcasts and read some articles.

you where rather easy to spot shill
>r_ sp_

Tucker Carlson loves gays and nonwhites you fuck back to halfchan

Name: Sinead Anne McCarthy
Birthdate: 1989-04-01
Married to: Kyle Christopher Hunt
109 E Cherry Pl Deland FL 32724-8849
1884 Van Allen Cir, Deltona, FL 32738
Former email: [email protected]/* */

Just because Sinead is gloating about Mike Enoch getting doxed, here's her dox.

I hate this infighting shit. Either it stops or I'll make it stop.

you can take one look at weev and know he's a Jew. he is the spitting damned image of Allen Ginsberg.

faggot I've been here since post #1 on 8/pol/. Was just on 4chan for much longer before that so the muscle memory stuck.

nope, then they'd be e-celebs and we'd have to dox them and sic antifa on their families. that's how we roll now.

We aren't.
You (1) are.

Any pro White media what so ever. Like I have said before, I am sure your boots have a head count because you are so hard core though…

Is that Stanley Kubrick's 90% more jewish evil twin?

Tbh she looks jewy or sick… somekind of disorder?

I think the best thing to do is gain influence and use said influence to push your ideas.
Relying on the mob & groups seems like a compromised way to move forward I don't mean that leftist propaganda shouldn't be opposed I'm only saying that real change comes from the top not the bottom unless there is a revolt.
due to the sheer number of government and jewish outfits used to subvert groups &movements.

I don't make friends or common cause with jews.

You sound like controlled opposition when you say shit like this.

Enoch was married to a jew. That seems to be the extent of it. I didn't believe it at fist because /pool/ was wrong on all other accounts, but then I saw the screencap of seventhson defending Mike by just saying she was "1/4" jew.

So Holla Forums was right about him to an extent. the rest didn't have to happen, but here we are among the coal and ashes

kek
They wouldn't deserve our time

Charlie Braune melon syndrome.

Alt-kike apologists need not apply, feel free to hang yourself to save me the fucking trouble, gullible traitor.

kek seems to agree, user.

No, besides, they brush off all the suggestions of younger men. These are a bunch of guys in the 40s and 50s trying to co-opt a youth movement. The real reason these people failed is their egos. They want to use this to get famous, to get powerful. Ideology is second. Even YOUNG MEN I know involved in this movement want to use it as a silver bullet for their monetary woes, rather than a way to construct a better world for our children, for our people.

Maybe not for you, but what about the other guys who make podcasts? What about the people who go to the NY forums, where Enoch and his wife may be? What about people who are actually good men, with leadership skills like Tharru?
This isn't about their userbase. That's just chan provincialism and deserved smugness.

Allen Ginsberg, David Cross. Take your pick.

What were we wrong about exactly?

fucking lmao that literally means you had to be from wizardchan kekekek

Whatever, the more I reply, the more i feed your ego. So have one last reply, you earned it

Can somebody check the github and confirm whether NodeBB hard deletes or soft deletes private messages on the forum?

If it hard deletes them when you delete them, it's worth your time to delete all of your private chats and correspondence on there.

There's a very real risk of Enoch getting blackmailed into handing over data. That's the #1 prerogative of the antifa is to expand the scope of the dox.

Protect yourself.

welcome to the club fag

This isn't infighting. Enoch needs to go. He destroyed what others have built with his lies. Had he been open about this, do you think TRS would have gone half as far as it did? There's a reason he lied, a reason he hid it. He wanted your money. He has no loyalty to you.

anyway I had to counter signal against all those anti- 8ch threads made by TRSodomites, you have to go back.

All I see is her talking about his wife being a jew?

pro gay and pro jew sentiment. I read their site for a long time, they were never pro jew or pro gay

post #1 on 8/pol not Holla Forums itself retard. Besides, this is distracting from the topic at hand and is pointless.

The only way you can project your ideology is through power… You do realize that right? Maybe they thought your suggests were stupid.

lmao, fuck sinead too you fucking tool.

It's not fucking infighting faggot, you have to be a (((flat-earth))) shill to smell a trap

those right wing safety squads really buttflustered you didn't they? don't worry, they don't need podcast support to keep going on and on forever.

I don't use any forums

it just sound gay as fuck

whats really important muh imageboard or the race?

I don't want to read through all these threads as the ones a couple weeks ago burned me out. I just want to know this: Is there 100% proof positive that Mike Enoch is the guy in the dox and married to the jew, or could it be a fake dox? And if so, anyone mind spoon feeding me?

Lmao that's impossible

kind of my point. probably been in database since 2003.
it's the doxing that creates the immediate danger. the feds aren't going to throw a molotov in my kid's bedroom window.

It doesn't matter what they thought, they've been shown to be acting in bad faith.
What do you think would have happened, had Enoch been honest about his NSA kike wife?

Yes, but they claim she's only a kike on her dad's side.

The email linked to the pictures is also linked to the paypal information built into the TRS lexicon used to pay for the site, being his fucking email.