ITT: Movies where it is found out that "god" or "the devil" is actually a Lovecraft monster

ITT: Movies where it is found out that "god" or "the devil" is actually a Lovecraft monster.
I don't know of any so I don't have a pic related.

The Disappearence of Haruhi Suzumiya.

devilman? God only appears in the manga but he fits that description pretty well.

You mean actual Old Ones or just "lel lmao monster with tentacles is Cthulhu I heard about"

Also Cabin in the Woods I guess. Oh shit Levithan from the Hellraiser movies. First Contact kinda implies it. Definitely Event Horizon although a point could be made that the warham Warp Realm is all they saw. Pleasantville has Don Knots. Bruce Almighty has a nigger as God and HP Lovecraft saw them as abominations.

All the Old Ones are ugly.

that wasn't the question

wew

Yes, they both agreed on that point.

Old Ones.
Not just Greentacles

It pisses me off when people adapt Lovecraft's work and cast niggers for major roles.

The guys who ran (run?) the The H. P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast did a comedy miniseries on YT with a fucking pimp-like nigger cult leader with white women in his cult.

Lovecraft must be spinning in his grave.

Damn, this redditor is mad.

I think you are lost.

Just watch Possession
and stop making 15 fucking threads about Lovecraftian stuff

I'll take that over the obvious shill/troll threads - would've been nice to have it all in one tho, so I don't have to check several threads for any suggestions and comments.

What's up with John Carpenter and thinly veiled cosmic horror?

Star Trek V

What are you talking about? Those are strictly protected original IPs. You better shut your mouth goyim.

Berserk

noice