It Will Be Happening!

So Amerifags, how are you preparing for martial law within the week?

>youtube.com/watch?v=tS7sf6uyY6k

You know they won't allow Trump to lead your country

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=11b_1217523436
youtube.com/watch?v=ufxsUCKJ51M&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=xW2q4VNFBXw&feature=related
loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/11-2007.pdf
ocp.virginia.gov/Governance/docs/29ID_JTF_Info_Brief_3-21-08.ppt
tedgunderson.com/Articles/Plans for Civilian Internment.htm
utah.indymedia.org/news/2003/07/5561.php
publiceye.org/liberty/fema/Fema_2.html
cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/24/campaign.wrap/index.html
archive.is/kkI46
globalresearch.ca/the-pope-says-yes-to-palestine-embassy-opens-in-vatican/5568815
youtu.be/d4ydoSj2TiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d4ydoSj2TiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one bump

Fucking kill yourself

if US, answer, then go fuck yourself retards and then kys

Forgot I was dealing with children here
Oh no, he didn't follow the rules
Reeeeeee

Dubs thread?
Dubs thread.

8 get

A bunch of cucks chimping out isn't going to bring martial law.
Their opinion doesn't matter.

Yeah, the communists will get purged.

we should start a trend of spamming greentext stories to obvious cia posts

You're technique is weak

Fuck off trying to get views faggot

nice 4

Collect what information you can from these links:
liveleak.com/view?i=11b_1217523436
youtube.com/watch?v=ufxsUCKJ51M&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=xW2q4VNFBXw&feature=related
loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/11-2007.pdf
ocp.virginia.gov/Governance/docs/29ID_JTF_Info_Brief_3-21-08.ppt
tedgunderson.com/Articles/Plans for Civilian Internment.htm
utah.indymedia.org/news/2003/07/5561.php
publiceye.org/liberty/fema/Fema_2.html
My suggestion to you anons, trolls, Holla Forumstards, whoever: Get prepared put together packs containing clothes, foods, supplies for survival (knives, guns, bows, etc.) your dire medications. Prepare rugged clothing such as boots military style insulated clothing and have these materials at the ready for the first week of October.

Know who your friends are warn them to be ready. Designate safe locations, preferably outside of large domestic locations; national parks, large wooded areas, mountain ranges. The cities will not be safe.

Keep your eyes on the news and websites to give yourself fair warning.

tl;dr version: On Oct 1, 2008 we will not be prepared for the final stage of the initialization of the NWO.

Prepare.
cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/24/campaign.wrap/index.html

don't forget to sage too

sage

I'm pretty sure we were all prepared by November last year, the stockpiles haven't shrunk.

Low effort OP

this.

I'm not preparing at all. I figure the happening will be much more exciting if I'm not prepared.

You are scum

I like you. you are my kind of autistic.

If Trump was an actual threat, he would have been assassinated a long time ago, they can get you anytime, anywhere. The fact that they didn't just further cements his position as a controlled opposition. Nothing will happen, stop pretending that something will do.

Enjoy being eaten by a nigger then.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with 12 months supply of food.

Im the only white in my all jewish community. But they think im a jew due to red hair.
just potato nigger
So many jews.

Wouldn't be so sure on that. It might take a while, but you can look at disasters where a lot of crime went down like Katrina and they got a lot of people you wouldn't think they would eventually. It won't help being a white person doing illegal shit when it's mostly niggers and spics in the street doing that shit. Also, don't act like a nigger. Exceptions will be made if you're killing shitskins.

For about the six gorrillionth time:
Martial law does not prevent a new president from taking power. Preventing Trump from taking office would be an act of war.

Seriously, even the Civil Wars do not stop elections.

Go easy on the newfags user. It's their first election.
Haha, just kidding. Have some fucking gore newfaggots.

Sage.

Damned shekel-grubbing niggers. The only thing that's going to be happening is Trump being sworn in followed by copious amounts of purging and tears.

If you believe that, you've already lost.

Make sure you know where the gas mains are in your area.

I think the real 'newfag' is the edgelord who thinks gore still works

Bump

the kikery going on in this thread

Soundtrack courtesy of John Williams

What were those youtube videos?`They are gone now

Bump

How much water have you stored?

best response

:^)
Come and take our liberty away! You are invited!

The point is that it does work on newfags.

I'm prepared to fight the counter-revolution in California and kill secessionists.

The potential declaration of Martial Law does not frighten me. My White Privilege will protect me from all harm. As it always does. My white cloak of invulnerability.

Monday Social Media outrage intensifies
"Trump's favorability rating historically low, poll finds"
archive.is/kkI46

Tuesday (((News comes out)))

Wednesday False Storm

Thursday Calm before the real Storm, as dusk falls positions are taken

Friday CURRENT YEAR

globalresearch.ca/the-pope-says-yes-to-palestine-embassy-opens-in-vatican/5568815

humanity will perish!!!! praise kek!

time to open the gas valves on humanity!!
oh shit. so we all die now. well, i see you losers on the other side. one or two maybe, haha.

American patriots and Donald Trump are walking into a trap set by the globalists and the traitors that have infiltrated the U. S. military industrial complex. Donald Trump becoming President was never contrary to the plan of the internationalist cabal. The past year and a half the mainstream media and the highest levels of the Republican & Democratic establishments have been feigning incompetence, stupidity, and surprise. They are not as dumb, as insane, or as ridiculous as they have tried to lead us on to believe.

Yes, Donald Trump is the real deal but he has been fooled to believe, just like the rest of us, that he actually will be allowed to take the White House. The truth is that they wanted him to win against Hillary Clinton and Hillary did everything she could to make sure he did. She even faked a serious illness just to convince us that she was so critically or even terminally ill as to be unquestionably unfit for office. Her collapse on 9/11 at Ground Zero, including the overly dramatic losing of a shoe was unmistakably staged.

How do I know this?

Easy.

My background is in magic and I know sleight-of-hand when I see it. Clinton and her posse are making it hot for all the suckers. “Misdirection is the whole works, honey.” Quoting the novel Nightmare Alley. Her “close call” while running against Sanders was also staged by the Democrats—this part of the con is what magicians call the Pledge. The second part of the magic trick is called the Turn and this was when they had most of us fooled, even most Trump supporters, thinking that the whole election would be rigged anyway and Trump had no chance and they kept up with this up until now with the fake news about the Jill Stein recount and scaring us into thinking that the faithless electors would steal it.

And the third part of a magic trick?

That one is called the Prestige.

The Prestige goes into manifestation on Inauguration Day when they have us all fooled into believing that Trump has finally made it into the Oval Office—despite the entire deck being rigged against him. But then . . .

At the moment we all start to go to sleep we’ll suddenly see ourselves waking up the way we did on the morning of 9/11/2001.

Because something is going to happen on January 20th.

There will be a disruption of some sort.

In the chaos that is likely to erupt during or on the way to the inauguration ceremony there will be a media blackout if everything goes as the elites plan for it to.

Rumors will swirl through the designated media spokesmen and government handlers.

"Has the new President been sworn in? He has been sworn in or not? There is a slight delay in his being sworn in? We are still waiting for word that the President has indeed been sworn in? We now have unconfirmed reports that the new President has been sworn in?"

The deep state that runs America never wanted there to be a 45th President of the United States. And Barack Obama never wanted to remain as such. Nor did Hillary Clinton for one second ever desire to fill that position. It was all an elaborate ploy.

They’re playing for keeps this time around.

Having a President would entail having a constitutional Republic still intact. This is the exact opposite of everything they’ve ever said was their intention.

On January 20th, 2017 the United States of America will begin transition from a Republic to an autonomous, hostile territory under control by a federal emergency management agency. It will have “hostile” FEMA regions controlled by FEMA directors.

The current list of individuals that make up the designated leaders of a FEMA controlled government under the Continuity of Government (COG) program are unknown to us. But what we do know is that if the regular national government should at any point become compromised or decapitated then these secret COG designees will become the de facto military oligarchs overseeing the former United States. If this were to happen then we wouldn’t even know if the announced FEMA government is legitimate or not. In the fog of events anyone will be able to claim rightful power so long as they do so before anyone else does.

Only an executive branch transitional crisis could realistically and effectively decapitate the United States government. Without a President or his cabinet the shadow government will easily usurp total control of all critical U. S. infrastructure.

We can realistically expect that Hillary Clinton is designated as a key person to run a COG government since she is a former Secretary of State and First Lady. Also, if Donald Trump should be disappeared by the military industrial complex during the chaos then the next logical choice for FEMA dictator would be Hillary Clinton since she was runner-up in the election—this would be an effective way to reassure at least half the U. S. population which supported her candidacy.

Joint rule is always a possibility. All of America’s conspirators have made their contributions with the full expectation that they’ll inevitably get a piece of the pie. This being the case we cannot rule out that other individuals such as Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and John Kerry might become oligarchs in their own right . . . or at least share power for a little while until one prevails over the other.

If any of this should happen then we can assume that Trump voters will be declared enemies by the COG government. They would then move to eliminate all American patriots through the REX 84 and Operation Garden Plot strategic plans. If they were to round up Trump’s supporters then they would have the full backing of a majority of Clinton admirers.

Already over 500 American cities have and are having liberal-progressive meetings to discuss how they can become fully functioning Trump resistance groups.

But there is another possibility.

For the elites what would be a sweeter victory against the American people than forcing President Trump, against his will, to enact their agenda for them? Do we think for one moment that the military industrial complex are without any methods for forcing an individual, even a President, to fully comply with their demands?

Be vigilant.

Pray.

I recommend this video for more context as to the ritualism of our elites in their final solution/inauguration plans and thank the owner of the video in the link for his insights: youtu.be/d4ydoSj2TiQ

bumping because the video makes sense

youtube.com/watch?v=d4ydoSj2TiQ

fuck off

sheit…

Good thing the libs and SJW's turned in them evil guns. They will fight us with their feels alone.

thread theme