CA liberals introduce Fake News Act of 2017

California State Assemblyman Jimmy Gomez (D-Los Angeles) has introduced a bill that would require the state to teach children how to spot “fake news.”

Leftist curriculum to be added to Civics, History, Mathematics, Science courses to teach "civic online reasoning".

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB155

SECTION 1. The Legislature finds and declares all of the following:

(a) For every challenge facing this nation, there are numerous Internet sources pretending to be something they are not. With so much information shared on the Internet, it can be difficult to tell the difference between real news and fake news.

(b) Ordinary people once relied on publishers, editors, and subject matter experts to vet the information they consumed, but information shared on the Internet is disseminated rapidly and often without editorial oversight, making it easier for fake news to reach a large audience.

(c) A recent study has shown that the inability to distinguish between real news and fake news is particularly pronounced among young people.

(d) Young people tend to accept information as presented, even without supporting evidence or citations, and rarely ask where it came from or try to verify it.

(e) Young people also struggle to tell the difference between native advertising, an increasingly common type of advertising that tries to sell or promote a product while posing as a news article, and real news stories.

(f) The inability of young people to distinguish between real news and fake news makes them less informed about important civic issues and poses a direct threat to our democracy.

SEC. 2. Section 51226.8 is added to the Education Code, to read:

51226.8. (a) The Instructional Quality Commission shall develop, and the state board shall adopt, revised curriculum standards and frameworks for English language arts, mathematics, history-social science, and science that incorporate civic online reasoning.

(b) For purposes of this section, “civic online reasoning” means the ability to judge the credibility and quality of information found on Internet Web sites, including social media.

They'll pay for this.

triple dubs confirm

CA is a fake state all it [produces is fake news.

That's going to serve as a great source of RedPills when the 'children' notice the similar sounding names of people who write their news.

Tucker at 7:52

Based.

Leftists focused on maintaining control of the media narrative and ignoring black degeneracy.

Tucker calling out blacks, "only 18% of blacks met the math standard". American standards are pretty weak, so that is only pre-calculus. Yet some how, the tech industry owes these hominids a job.

Hivemind.

Kids are going to learn about fake news sites like CNN and Buzzfeed

Which state should I move to when I get the chance?
t. Califag

Wisconsin is nice if you can withstand the winters.

PA is pretty good outside of the cities.

most dishonorabru

Mr Carlson moved to Washington, D.C.

How are Montgomery and Bucks county?

So raise the voting age to something sensible like 25?

It has nothing to do with voting and everything to do with conditioning young impressionable children into a chosen political perspective.

Once they are 25 they are beyond their reach.

We should have mandatory IQ tests for voters. Maybe even courses on US history and world politics.

daswaycist.gif :^)

Oy vey, that's like anudda shoah! Little kids should be guided by our (((democratic experts))) in how to make proper and informed decisions. After all, studies show that people are naturally xenophobic and racists, so (((we))) need to brainwa– err, educate that out of them so they will appreciate tasty tacos and kebabs made by "natural conservatives" and religionists of peace, mmmmmm yum yum!

Its funny because its true, young people voted Hillary despite the broken narrative and trusted the fake msm. It is an important skill to find out that what the ((msm)) produce is fake. But I doubt that is what they are after. It can be memed that way, however.

Anywhere in the deep south

Hardly necessary. Only about 1 in 8 Millennials can even be fucked to vote at all.

To be fair, those niggers have the benefit of genetic memory and don't want to be lynched again so they stick to fucking their own kind.

translation

better safe than sorry…

Rural wisconsinfag here, it's pretty great. I live in a town that's less than a percent nigger, I think it was something like .06% or something last I checked. All the people here are pretty nice, unfortunately I have to go into Minnesota's twins cities quite a bit so I have to deal with most of the crap people do that way.

How is mississipi? I heard there are lots of nigs but whites are mostly redpilled and keep them in their place. Any truth to this?

I can imagine what this is: more big guv corruption rather than brainwashing.
Funded by taxpayer money, obviously. A friend or family member of the kikes who introduced this will get a very good contract with more skekels being shuffled under the table. In the end, it will completely fail - maybe whoever was supposed to provide it will suddenly vanish with all the money in Switzerland, maybe such people only ever existed on paper.
It's still jewery, but financial. The out of touch leftists can't possibly succeed at brainwashing anyone who doesn't live in an environment that would've done it by itself.
t. Slav, this happens all the time here

California has the highest paid teachers in the nation, and one of the lowest national test score averages (though l'm sure the amount of spics and niggers infesting the schools has some to do with it).

Montana is beautiful has cheap land and a white majority. Jews are just starting to move in to subvert, especially in whitefish, so consolidating white social capital in Montana is a priority.

How lefists see education
How education should be

Fucking libshits and their brainwashing.

how new are you? embed related
p.s. nice triple dubs

You know what bothers me the most about this? We used to think of this shit as "common sense," that you made sure what you were hearing/reading was fact and not fiction. And we learned the ability to figure this out through being taught logic and reasoning as well as how to research articles/etc in english class

Now, according to these (((people))), you need a SPECIAL class just to teach you how to research a basic fucking internet article and figure out what is true or not, mostly because they've assraped the other courses so hard that they're completely useless and dont teach a damn thing (just look at how so many teenagers are now graduating and barely able to form a coherent sentence and typing like fucking niggers on social media.. I doubt most of them even read at higher than a 6tth grade level)

Obviously this bill and subsequent (((board/commission))) would be nothing more than another propaganda arm used to indoctrinate kids as early as possible. But still the very fact something like this could even be conceived of and people (probably) support it thinking its "good to be taught how to research/etc," just goes to show how fucking retarded and useless our school systems are in the first place that what used to be an essential byproduct of an education, is now completely lacking to the point people will believe a class specifically on it is needed.

I mean come the fuck on, if anything this bill should be a wakeup call to people as an admission of guilt about how badly they've fucked the education system that it cant even teach the basic skill set that the majority of us just gained as we went under previous leadership/systems

"If sixty racists say something mean on the internet, and we send fifty of the to re-education camps, how many racists are left?"

The kids will roll their eyes and not listen.

Please do not invite Californians to my state.

They're just reaping what they've sown. Guess that's what happens when you

Of course. It's always mainly niggers that drive down the test scores.

Aren't they the fake news?

At some point "no news is good news" became simply "no news is news".

They tried this at my old university and half of the girls and foreigners already dropped the program/dropped out. Before that even started the university had everyone waste their time by requiring bullshit liberal art electives. The worst is when they try to cut out time during math/science lessons (at any grade level) and force this shit through. It doesn't fucking work and never will.

Done. How retarded are these people?

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

ebrytiem

Though to be honest the guest was better than other interviewees I've seen with Tuck.

Polite sage for doublepostan.

Avoid Mississippi. Second highest concentration of niggers as such second worst state/district (only second to Washington DC). Other problems are there's no fucking industry here. Largest employer is the Misssissippi State government.

t. Works for MS user working for State gov't (for the next year at least and then jumping ship)

Oh mang, when you compare Tucker to Fake News boy in a few different frames their expressions sum up the entirety of the interview alone.

kek