Based Biloxi Mi. Changes MLK day to "Great Americans Day"

Leftards lose their shit.

Biloxi the subject of widespread scorn on social media Friday after its municipality declared that Martin Luther King Day would be recognized there as 'Great Americans Day'.

archive.is/k0AmD

Other urls found in this thread:

martinlutherking.org/articles.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aww, how sad. For supporting communism they sure are upset that everyone gets equal showing in the limelight

MI=Michigan

The House had passed the King Holiday Bill by an overwhelming vote of 338-90, with significant bipartisan support (both Reps. Jack Kemp and Newt Gingrich voted for it), and the Reagan administration was indicating that the president would not veto it if it came before him. In these circumstances, most political observers seemed to think that Senate enactment and presidential signature of the bill would take place virtually unopposed; few anticipated that the battle over the King holiday in the next few weeks would be one of the most bitter congressional and public controversies of the decade.

From 1981 to 1986 I worked on the staff of North Carolina Republican Sen. John P. East, a close associate and political ally of the senior senator from North Carolina, Jesse Helms. While the legislation was being considered I wrote a paper entitled "Martin Luther King, Jr.: Political Activities and Associations." It was simply documentation of the affiliations with various individuals and organizations of communist background that King had maintained since the days when he first became a nationally prominent figure.

In September, the paper was distributed to several Senate offices for the purpose of informing them of these facts about King, facts in which the national news media showed no interest. It was not originally my intention that the paper be read on the floor of the Senate, but the Helms office itself expressed an interest in using it as a speech, and it was read in the Congressional Record on October 3, 1983. During ensuing debate over the King holiday, I acted as a consultant to Sen. Helms and his regular staff.

martinlutherking.org/articles.html
Sen. Helms, like Sen. East and many other conservatives in the Senate and the country, was strongly opposed to establishing a national holiday for King. The country already observed no fewer than nine legal public holidays — New Years Day, "Presidents Day" as it is officially known or "Washington's Birthday" as an unreconstructed American public continues to insisting on calling it, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

With the exception of Washington's Birthday and Christmas, not a one of these holidays celebrates a single individual. As Sen. East argued, to establish a special holiday just for King was to "elevate him to the same level as the father of our country and above the many other Americans whose achievements approach Washington's." Whatever King's own accomplishments, few would go so far as to claim that they equaled or exceeded those of many other statesmen, soldiers, and creative minds of American history.

Cannot wait to hear never before seen arguments such as
Among others. When is that CIA file on MLK getting declassified? I hope then people will stop associating the nigger with anything.

Do you mean Biloxi, MS, as in Mississippi?

Anywho, fuck MLK day. Its a fabricated holiday to celebrate a fabricated ape.

The MLK farce has been going on for so long that I doubt they will ever release the documents. Anyone interested in inquiring about who MLK really was can find out for themselves anyway.

Trips confirm this to be accurate as fuck

Kek. This nigger at worked asked if we had MLK day off and the boss said it wasn't a scheduled holiday.

He got moved off our project a few days later

The tides are turning.

Nice trip dubs friendo, Kek confirms that you feel good man.

Note for all fellow Holla Forumsaks, do not start saying MARTIN LUTHER COON all the time, you won't be able to stop and will say it publicly at the worst possible time.

I accidentally said it to a civilian black education officer and she said, "What did you say?". I said with a straight face and ice in my veins, "Martin Luther King, what do you think I said" then smiled. She said, "Oh nothing, it's been a long day"

Say MARTIN LUTHER KANG for maximum deniability, save the COON for special occasions.

MLK nigger should be deconstructed piece by piece and destroyed. It will be the greatest chimp out in history.

Good now maybe we can change Black History month to Slave Remembrance month.

You cheeky fuckers. Well done sons of the South.

LOL.

I have to watch myself as well.

1. He should never have been given his own holiday
2. It was passed by Ass-kissing Republicans in 1986? (muh Raygun)

2018, next year, I believe. 50 years after he died.

It just feels fishy as fuck that they all of a sudden gave this nigger in specific a fucking holiday. Why not have one for one of the other (((Civil Rights leaders))), or one holiday for all of them?

tbh

Yàaaaaay!

lmao at the cpr

Because without MLK, a lot of negroes would hold up the Black Panthers instead. Much of the tearing down of MLK has caused this anyways so it was all for naught.

If any holiday should exist for it, call it Civil Rights Day or something similar, but not an entire day just for Marchin Lootin King Jr. There were other people involved in the (((movement))) anyways.

It was always a Jewish plot by design user. Remember what they did during the Occupy Movement? Remember how hipsters and communists showed up en masses as soon as the banks started getting worried? Those are old Jewish tactics and tricks that are highly successful and dividing people with a common goal. They employed all the same tricks in the 50s and 60s, only difference was they had even more control over the spread of information back then.

The purpose of MLK day and black history month is to give a convenient excuse to teach yet another generation of kids to hate themselves, each other, and to keep the people divided. You may hate niggers, I hate niggers too. But I have more in common with a decent black man than I'll ever have in common with a Jew or a rich man that wants to be part of the kike fan club.

I say my father was pretty fucking wise even if he couldn't connect all the dots like we have. He knew bullshit when he smelled it.

Marchin' Lootin" Coon! Yeah, it does happen. There was a radio DJ that said shit or maybe a news anchor lemme look for it.

Yeah its (((Mike Greenberg))) saying Martin Luther Coon.

outstanding, nice to see a nigger die like that

It is an FBI file not CIA. CIA "can't" operate on domestic soil.
Hoover had the shit on the first nigger kang including many bugs and wire taps recording his extracurricular activities with white whores.

probably severed an artery

This reminds me of the "Every Month is White History Month" banner thing on SF.

Michael King was a degenerate communist. The fact that this nigger got his own holiday disgusts me.

Already done.

So are lefttards trying to argue that muddafugga lynch kangz isn't a great American?