TRUMP CALLS OUT MAJOR DINDU JOHN LEWIS

TRUMP CALLS OUT MAJOR DINDU JOHN LEWIS

Trump rips Rep. John Lewis: Worry about your ‘crime infested’ district, not my election

“I don't plan to attend the inauguration. It will be the first one that I miss since I’ve been in Congress. You cannot be at home with something that you feel that is wrong, is not right.” Lewis was a key civil rights leader in the 1960s as chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee.

archive.fo/n69tt

Other urls found in this thread:

gbi.georgia.gov/crime-statistics
archive.is/G5rHs
archive.is/aItM9
archive.is/hInNE
archive.is/Wyqvq
archive.is/eAoLz
archive.is/CfOzM
archive.is/EXE7g
archive.is/vgYWF
archive.is/NiXcO
archive.is/qNBPx
archive.is/w3zTH
archive.is/tqnSj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah like that will ever work. Still, sick burn from the God Emperor as usual.

The less niggers I see at the event, the better. Niggers have no place in politics anyway.

Trips of Truth.

Now he knows how we feel about kingnigger's pdf birth certificate.

This, why do these sorry retards think they are welcome or wanted anywhere in Trump's government? They will all be purged soon enough anyways

The best part is, the left's meltdown over Trump is like Chernobyl compared to how pissed people were over king nigger. And, he isn't even POTUS yet.

Why was nothing ever done about this? The Sheriff proved it to be a forgery!

That was hardly the first time he proved it. It was blacked out by the media and failed to gain traction.

Too soon for it, if any real effort to prosecute the case was done with the nigger still in power, it would have been (((disregarded))) with all sorts of bullshit. But after Trump takes office? You best believe there will be a PURGE at every level

High quality reporting there, chief.

Georgia's own Pdf of crime statistics by year is here: gbi.georgia.gov/crime-statistics

They neatly divided the races of criminals into 2 categories, white and non white. I'm curious how many 'white' Hispanics fall in there and find it interesting there are zero Asians or other non black and white races listed.

Why didn't Trump ask Sherriff Joe to be AG?

And then in the very next sentence basically states that he can't forgive Trump, and that he won't cooperate. An illiterate, incoherent nigger, wew what a surprise.

So the nigger puts all the blame on Russia, not the fact Cunton had shady shit to be smeared on the walls?

Putin is more American than these traitors.

All the non-attending should be held in custody until the inauguration is concluded. If anything happens to the attendees, the rest should be shot.

Was this the same old, bluesy nigger they were pretending was all inspirational at the dem convention? It is amazing to me how brainwashed they are that any nigger doing a MLK impression is instantly worshipped and venerated.

The Civil Rights Movement is like the Holocaust: it happened half a century ago, and anyone involved is either ancient or dead, but (((they))) keep talking about it over and over and over again like it's the only thing that ever happened in history. I for one am really sick of listening to these old niggers prattle on about 60s nigger shit funded by the USSR, and how we should feel guilty about it and let niggers do whatever they want.

He dindu nuffin.

That's fine, because this nigger isn't a legitimate human.

Not a lawyer.

And leftists will eat that shit up unless someone points out the old switcheroo the kike reporter pulled. Wait a second, let me check if the reporter was a actually a kike.

(((SMILOWITZ)))

Why do I even bother checking anyone? Sure when you point out that there weren't any crime stats referenced a leftists will go on about how education level is related to crime, blah blah blah, niggers are violent because whitey won't give them an education and programs blah blah blah, but someone listening who isn't completely retarded will have their trust in the judenpresse chipped away just a little more.

Worse than that I was watching the Sessions confirmation on CSPAN and some nigger congressman got up and ranted and railed saying what a huge ass fucking slight it was because he spoke on the second day of the hearings.
HE WAS LITERALLY IN THE BACK OF THE BUS FOR THE HEARINGS
And it was even huger because he was on the front lines with mlk and is one of the few living legends of the 60's civil rights movement.

Sheriff Joe should be in charge of the border prison camps for illegals. Make chain gangs great again.

Niggers perceive the most inane things as slights to their street cred.
Perhaps it ought to be made a 'shameful' for a black man to have to continue living in 'whitey run' America.

It be "gangsta af" to live in Africa with da real woke people.

Is this the nigger who acts like a total moron again trey gowdy on the email hearings?
If so there are dozens of videos of hI'm being put in the place
The man is not smart.

This negeo looks like a bulldog

The only smart one in DC is our sleepy negro HUD Sec.
The rest are all barely 100 IQ AA quota place holders grabbing all the gibs they can possibly snag.

Anyone else worried our heads are going to literally explode after the inauguration due to all the winning?

what a sorry looking nigger

If it gets that far. The (((MSM))) is pulling out all stops in convincing the country that Trump is an illegitimate president. It's going to be a difficult presidency if half the pozzed population thinks you shouldn't be there.

Not really. The election proved that no ones what New York or California think

I literally can't tell the difference between him and Elijah Cummings

Digits confirm

Sheriff Joe wasn't the one who proved it. That was Jerome Corsi. Arpaio's higher media visibility was certainly useful, though.

Why are some of you so obsessed with keeping these subhumans among us in any capacity? You need to ditch your plantation mentality for good or at least stop shitting up our little corner of the internet.

John Lewis is a communist kike shill nigger fuck him and all these faggot democrats who all of a sudden have gotten all uppity.

The Jew York Times tries to spin it as a vicious, unprovoked attack on a poor, saintly civil rights icon with the extra travesty of it being on weekend before MLK nigger day.

All Talk, No Action,’ Says Trump, in Twitter Attack on a Civil Rights Icon

archive.is/G5rHs

Here we go this is gonna be the biggest story by Monday.

At this point it's at the top of my jewgle newsfeed. Multiple articles from different sources, all pushing the exact same angle and most likely using the same verbiage. This is obviously a planned attack.

They're really going all out with these articles. They think that by continuously going on the offensive that eventually they'll get an "aha!" moment that does away with Trump, but what they don't realize is that they've been playing right into his hands and are only destroying themselves and making the regular populace hate and distrust the MSM bit by bit. They didn't even learn from the results and during the entire election. Kek.

Any links to the cancer? or screenshots

Yeah hold on.

Who is going to the inaguration?

Longtime lurker, I rarely post but I'm going to the ascension and I have an extra ticket.

I'm speaking broadly throughout the past of how many articles would be against him. will get the ones you're looking for I'm sure.

But considering after embed related, you'd think they wouldn't have readily made a fool of themselves by accepting 4chan level fanfiction as a source. Embed related was the Don's masterful ruse of getting live coverage of veterans supporting the Don, meanwhile all the MSM were waiting and licking their chops for Trump's whole thing on their planned attack on the "birther issue". And in giving that short speech, absolutely blew their narrative and week-worth of an attack out of the fucking water. He baffled the reporters, and made them salty as fuck.

And they just keep coming back for more.

Here's a few. All the pushing the same shit narrative: Don't question your state approved heroes who literally built the U.S. goyim!

WashPost: Trump-Lewis feud could be harbinger of new round of hyper-partisanship
archive.is/aItM9

WashPost: Trump unleashes Twitter attack against civil rights legend
archive.is/hInNE

CBS: Trump Blasts Civil Rights Icon John Lewis On Twitter
archive.is/Wyqvq

CBS: Rep. Ted Lieu won't attend Trump inauguration over tweets about John Lewis
archive.is/eAoLz

Politico: Trump rips John Lewis as Democrats boycott inauguration
archive.is/CfOzM

The Guardian: Donald Trump starts MLK weekend by attacking civil rights hero John Lewis
archive.is/EXE7g

Bloomberg: Trump Slams John Lewis, Civil Rights Champion, as ‘All Talk’
archive.is/vgYWF

Reuters: Trump attacks civil rights leader who questioned his election win
archive.is/NiXcO

USA Today: More lawmakers to skip Trump inauguration after he blasts Rep. John Lewis
archive.is/qNBPx

NY Daily News: President-elect Trump feels the need to insult civil rights hero Rep. John Lewis on Twitter? Sad!
archive.is/w3zTH

I think the media establishment is still hoping to come across that one, big scandal that's a kill shot but given his ability to brush them all off they're coming at him with a parallel tactic.

They want to wear him down by attrition. Constant 24/7 negative coverage to sow doubt, confusion and distrust. They've been pushing polls lately claiming he's the most unpopular President to ever take office.

That would be too much of an ask. Better to conserve the political capital for something else.

I mean, I love Joe and everything, but the guy is constantly getting sued by the federal government for how he operates.

Now that we got that wishful thinking out of the way, let's consider the reality: When you make a certain message pervasive and relentless, it tends to seep into the collective consciousness. It's impressive how resilient the people have been up to this point, but morale isn't limitless.

Final gasp of a dying animal

this is absolutely true

Remember it only took 3% of the white population to successfully revolt against the British Empire which was the most powerful Nation in the world.

I'd if the same 3% started removing Blacks from America it could be accomplished very easily.

Gotta throw off the chains of your masters first for it to make a difference.
The KIKES NEED TO GO FIRST

This is true. I don't expect the media to give him fair treatment but the level of hatred he's endured is astonishing. I had a minimal hope that once he started moving towards the inauguration they would temper their tone somewhat. But they've fallen right back into what they've always done, non-stop attack on every issue.

I don't like the idea of sanctions against the media but their coverage has deteriorated to the point of farce. Something will have to change.

And I forgot to add:

FUCKING TERM LIMITS WHEN

I know how you feel. Sometimes I almost wish Holla Forums were wrong every once in a while.

That is what is crazy is he did so much dirt. International scandal with him and Clinton's fingerprints all over it. The system wanted Clinton very much

It's going to take a Constitutional amendment like the one for Presidential term limits since Congressional term limits aren't enumerated in the body of the Constitution.

That means either Congress itself will have to cut off its own dick OR 2/3rds of the State legislatures will have to call a Constitutional Convention to amend it. Either way it's going to be an uphill battle and it's something we, the people, need to push.

Cruz already introduced a bill though.

All of Congress hates Cruz, and Cruz probably won't win another election in Texas. He's basically going kamikazee as a fuck you to Congress.

Unfortunately all of Congress hates Cruz, so Cruz's bill will go nowhere.

That's a start, but "introduced a bill" isn't enough. Do you have any idea just how many bills get introduced every day? A bill still has to make it through committee and then through the House and Senate. It's a start, but if we don't push them to pass it, it will die in committee in a few days.

He's a loser, but you have to respect a man willing to destroy everyone who didn't deliver what they promised him.

That's one thing I respect about Ted Cruz, like most politicians he knows he'll never get everything he wants but still pushes for what's right when the end seems near.

Look out for him in 2020, he's still young and God knows what will metabolize over the next eight years.

Cruz is worried about Cruz. He's a lower-tier, pro-politician pretty much like Rubio but with an evangelical slant. He seems to have boarded the Trump train, finally, but I wouldn't put it past him to waver once again like Paul Ryan and shit all over Trump if he thought it would benefit his career.

They said he was an illegitimate candidate, too.

The term is House Nigger, John Lewis is a lying, dirty old House Nigger.

His dad is a marrano jew, he wil be in politics for a while.

The MSM is still under deep state control, and will continue to be until the Trump administration does something about it.

Little-mentioned point that leftists fail to realize when they talk about "resisting" Trump's presidency. Nigger, you won't be resisting shit.

Source for that webm? Christ, we've got kike faggots like Milo waving dildos around on college campuses as alleged spokesmen these days.

Saved it from here. I'd like to know as well.

Someone should tell the nigger to follow his leader.

Tie width indicates early 60's is all I can ascertain.

THEY'RE NOT FUCKING LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES

2nd image is truth
To cucks, a Good Guy is always a Good Guy and vice versa. Reality does not exist wherein the moment right now is all that matters. So long as these politicians toe the line they are progressive heroes. They don't have to have their views challenged or think critically. They've earned that privilege.

G Edward Griffin, check out his videos. Dude is still alive and kicking around.

And just how good did those tactics work during the primaries and the general?
We now have half of the USA with a little teeny taste of red pill and the stupid cunts in the media still don't get it.
Half of the USA now know media polls are as crooked as the people that run them.
So they will continue flogging their dead horse ad infinitum.

These messages lose their effect more and more each time they use them. Who gives a fuck about some washed up civil rights leader from 1965.

Kikes.

And he only needs 4 hours of sleep to get the same effects of a full night's rest. Remember that?

After that fanfiction got out as actual news, they're hoping people will quickly forget about it and go right back to believing other shit that they make up, but people are waking up more and more to that shit. They think they're wearing him down through attrition, but they're only making Trump stronger.

Ah, o.k. thank you very much.

Trump took another steaming dump on the nigger today.

Trump on Lewis: 'He got caught in a bad lie'

archive.is/tqnSj

Is that thing even human?

Checked

Damn, G. Edward Griffin has been around a long time…