Becoming a tranny reduces your lifespan by up to years

DAILY REMINDER THAT 'TRANSGENDERING' IS EXTREMELY FUCKING BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH AND CUTS UP TO 50 YEARS OFF YOUR LIFESPAN

I've done a bit of research on the health risks associated with becoming a tranny, and the results are quite staggering. An Argentinian psychologist who works closely with the 'transgender community' had the following to say:

According to a 2007 UK, the average age for 'transwomen' undergoing surgery between 2004 and 2007 was 41 years[2]. These results coincidence with the following study from 2011:

Approximately 30% of transgender people misuse and abuse drugs and/or alcohol, although underreporting and other statistical considerations suggest this figure is underestimated.[4]

In a landmark survey of more than 27,000 transgender individuals published last month, 39% of respondents said they experienced serious psychological distress in the month prior to completing the survey, compared with only 5% of the U.S. population. 40% of respondents had attempted suicide in their lifetime—nearly nine times the attempted suicide rate in the U.S.population (4.6%). 1.4% of all respondents were living with HIV - nearly five times the rate in the U.S. population (0.3%). Nearly one-third (29%) were living in poverty, more than twice the rate in the U.S. population (14%). Furthermore, nearly half (47%) of respondents reported being sexually assaulted at some point in their lifetime, while more than half (54%) experienced some form of intimate partner violence.[5]

[1] archive.fo/5WNfi
[2] ts-si.org/files/FeminizingGenitoplastyInAdultTranssexualsEarlyAnd.pdf (warning: graphic)
[3] journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885&type=printable
[4] web.archive.org/web/20140713031759/http://www.samhsa.gov/data/spotlight/Spotlight004GayLesbians.pdf
[5] transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/usts/Executive Summary - FINAL 1.6.17.pdf

The kike media is pushing this tranny stuff really hard and we need to make young whites aware that 'transitioning' can reduce your lifespan by anywhere from 20-50 years. If that doesn't wake them up then I don't know what will.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923
ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html
cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm
cdc.gov/hepatitis/Populations/msm.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
archive.is/X6gGP
web.archive.org/web/20170114175008/https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/11/the-link-between-autism-and-trans-identity/507509/
web.archive.org/web/20170114175304/http://www.newnownext.com/is-there-a-link-between-autism-and-being-transgender/03/2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=Oph14OIUdQ0
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
ts-si.org/files/FeminizingGenitoplastyInAdultTranssexualsEarlyAnd.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/htctdt.pdf
pastebin.com/5QJmvcZ6
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/klinefelter-syndrome/home/ovc-20233185
medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001669.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2020340/?page=8
thenewatlantis.com/publications/number-50-fall-2016
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21364939/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19105079/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23398495/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10508-014-0453-5
eje-online.org/content/164/4/635.full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So this is their ace in the hole to achieve white genocide?

Good.

Trash like this are filtering themselves.

Oh wait, I think it's supposed to be 'transitioning' instead of 'transgendering'. Oh well.

Anyway, trannies are extremely fucking degenerate and we need to do everything we can to stop whites from jumping on this kike-fueled bandwagon.

Seems like it, yeah. Being a fag is bad enough for you health as it it as, but at least they can make it up to 70 or older. Trannies, however? Not a fucking chance.

who could have thought?

You have to educate and break up the tribe mentality. Gays spread HIV to each other because the victim is young and thinks its "just a thing", or else they want to be "marked" and belong to that group.

Same thing with trannies, Tumblr and Twitter and Reddit give them huge hugboxes and echochambers for support and reinforcement

I love how the study tries to play off the mortality rates by claiming that sex reassignment surgery "alleviates gender dysphoria". The evidence suggests otherwise.

Wasn't the whole argument for sexual reassignment was that trannies would kill themselves otherwise?

It literally was. They even had me convinced until they went full retard with the bathroom shit and forcing it on kids at every turn.

That's too long. Accelerationism is needed to shorten the lifespan.

Mean age of death for homos(male and female) in the US is 48 vs 76 for the general population. Number one cause of death is also suicide. Man, it's like crazy faggots with a deformed central nervous system express more maladaptive behaviors than merely aberrant sexual practices.

HIV Among Gay and Bisexual Men
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
Everyone who is not an exclusive heterosexual makes up about 2.1-2.7% of the population. With about 1% being homosexual. So the number of dudes that fuck dudes would be around 1.3% at most. So if they account for 56% of new infections they are 43 times more likely to be infected.

The total number of these dude-fuckers shall we call them who are infected each year is 28,200. Given that sexual activity occurs between 15 and 45 that means that in that time 846,000 of the sexually active dude fuckers will be infected. Their total population is about 4.095 million at the most. Of which 55% will be within that 15-45 age group. So about 2.25 million of them are sexually active in a given 30 year period of which 846,000 will be infected. So about 37.5% of their sexually active population will be infected in their lifetimes. Now before you say “but that is just niggers and spics”, look at the data, even when only accounting for whites the rate of infection is still 31%. Which is admittedly better than 37% but still not great.

Homosexual Men Have 50 Times Higher Rate of AIDS
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence

One in Five Gay, Bisexual Men in U.S. Cities Has HIV
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923

Report Finds Black Gay Males in US Worst Hit By HIV-AIDS
ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html

STD Facts - Syphilis & MSM
cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm

Viral Hepatitis Populations - Men Who Have Sex with Men
cdc.gov/hepatitis/Populations/msm.htm

I swear I heard of a study where males with gender dysphoria were given the correct hormone, testosterone, and 80% had their gender dysphoria alleviated. Anyone have a link?

This one?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

Not quite it but it's a step up from HRT for sure. Thanks.

Jews did 9/11. Never forget.

Nice sliding, schlomo.

butthurt homo detected

"Their lifespan is shorter because they commit suicide, but they would have committed suicide anyways if they didn't get the operation."

How should you counter the above?

That's not what 'sliding' means.

I think a lot of them believe the bullshit about the 'transitioning'. They fully expect to feel different and 'more like a woman' once they are gelded and mutilated.
It comes as a big shock to most of them after the 'transition' that they are exactly the same except they now have to sit down to piss and use a medical dildo everyday to stop their fauxgina (I just made that word up now and it's pretty damn good) from sealing up. Their body literally recognises the fauxgina as an open wound and wants to heal it by sealing it up.
That's it, that's the big change other than some also get plastic surgery and implants to look like they have breasts. The support they were getting egging them on to transform into a woman tends to dry up afterwards as well and the attention dies down. They are, at some point, hit with the realization that everyone now expects them to go and live a mundane life like everyone else wher you have to get up at 7am, have a shit, eat breakfast, go to work, come home, do the cooking, laundry, housework etc. They are no longer a special snowflake. They are just a woman, and most the time they are a freakish looking woman which get quizzical looks from strangers.
I can't find it but there is a great video on youtube of a transgender couple that have moved into a flat together after the dude 'transformed' into a woman. He has a look I can't quite describe but is something like shellshock and dawning realization that all is not well. Please link it if you find it.
Anyway, they find it very hard/impossible to date a regular guy, the only people interested in them are other trannies or homosexuals. The homesexuals don't last long as there is no cock to suck or be fucked with and the trannies don't like other trannies as they are invariably mentally ill and interacting with one is like holding up a mirror of truth and they find it uncomfortable to think about.
Over time they become depressed as they realize they have few friends and most family are just being polite to stop the tranny from committing suicide. This leads to antidepressants, which leads to weight gain, confused thought process and hormone imbalances which causes them to lose jobs and fuck up any relation they might be lucky enough to get into as well as sending their health down hill. At some point they start to wonder if they were in fact a man trapped in a mans body, maybe just a homosexual or maybe, just maybe the hormone blocking drugs (and other drugs) they were initially given made them temporarily mentally ill and confused the shit out of them which, with the 'support' and encouragement they received lead them down this dark and terrible path. It dawns on them that they are not a woman, they never will be a woman and they have lost the right to be called a man.
I don't even blame most of them, I look at them as victims of a terrible and insidious industry which reaps it's rewards at the brainwashing and destruction of others.
Just like we look back in horror at old medical practices such as lobotomy the next generation will look back in horror of how mentally ill individuals suffering from a form of body dysmorphia were not only encouraged to live a lie but were 'helped' along the way to self destruction whilst being gleefully applauded by an uncaring media which was just after rating and clicks.

Someone so likely to commit suicide is obviously mentally ill and the so called treatments being offered now don't solve the problem. They only feed the delusions of a patient who is profoundly unwell.

>Fucking up your body's very delicate hormone balance will reduce your life span by several decades and fucking ruin the quality of your mental health
Liberals never do think things through before adopting a cause, but they shit the beg by joining wholesale with the tranny fad.

Also, lets not forget the kike responsible for all of this nonsense in the first place! Meet. dr (((John Money))), the world's first "gender studies" psychologist, who enjoyed torturing children and being paid by dumbshit boomer parents. Have a read anons: archive.is/X6gGP

>Results: the overall mortality for sex-reassigned persons was higher during follow-up… than for controls of the same birth sex [cisgender]
that result says nothing about whether transitioning reduces the mortality of people with gender dysphoria. For that you'd need to look at people with GD who haven't transitioned vs. people with GD who have.

slight oops, sorry

Quality post.

Good

Daily reminder that we should kill all trannies, faggots, and liberals.

When the liberals’ refutation for this is “HURRRRRRRR THEY’RE BULLIED SO THEY KILL THEMSELVES IT’S YOUR FAULT”, what do we do to combat it?

This is such a 20th Century issue, O.P.
Come on, the latest causes are bestiality, cannibalism and necrophilia! It's 2017, get with the times!

I think I read recently that something like 80% of new cases of trannies in 2015 (or 2016?) were also people with aspergers or autism. It would seem they maybe actually believe the whole 'transition' into a woman and not fully understand the 'medical' procedure or much of the consequences. Yet they will still be 'supported' and pushed along by the hugbox which is tranny forums etc. The only plus is that they don't get to breed.

Tell them gender dysphoria is a mental illness and its their fault for enabling them. You don't fucking give beer to a recovering alcoholic

Might hold some truth. CWC decided he was a female lesbian after all and hes deep into autism

Confirmation that operations are a waste of doctor's time and tax payer's money.

Look up the mortality rates in more tolerant countries compared to less tolerant countries so if they are not substantially less likely to kill themselves in Sweden and Denmark than they are in the US that suggests it's not because of bullying.

Sounds more like they wanted to be noticed then actually kill themselves. How hard is slit the wrists, gas yourself, use rope, or whatever else?

Found the article.

"Earlier this year, police in Arizona killed Kayden Clarke. The officers were called to Clarke’s house after neighbors reported that he might be about to commit suicide. According to the police report, the officers opened fire when Clarke approached them with a knife. Friends and family members of Clarke have said they don’t believe Clarke posed any such threat.

Clarke was a trans man who had autism. He was well known for documenting his mental-health struggles in homemade YouTube videos, which he also used to regularly detail the difficulty of finding medical professionals willing to help him with his transition. After his death, the Autistic Self Advocacy Network, a non-profit disability-rights organization, said in a statement that Clarke had experienced multiple “roadblocks to transition” and encountered numerous health-care professionals who failed to “respect either his gender identity or his Autistic identity.” Clarke’s therapist, for example, the statement says, “would not approve his starting on hormones until after his autism spectrum disorder—which she referred to as a ‘disease’—was ‘cured.’”"

web.archive.org/web/20170114175008/https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/11/the-link-between-autism-and-trans-identity/507509/

Yea that's a tough one. I suppose point out how many live in liberal areas where they are accepted. in reality they are treated better than normal people, same with gays and such but they won't believe that so don't even bother

And another one.

web.archive.org/web/20170114175304/http://www.newnownext.com/is-there-a-link-between-autism-and-being-transgender/03/2016/

"A study is raising questions about possible connections between being autistic and being transgender.

A report published in The Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders looked at 61 transmen, 198 transwomen, 98 cisgender females, 76 cis males and 125 people with Asperger’s syndrome, a mild form of autism. Researchers looked for typical markers of autism, such difficulty in dealing with changes in routine and problems reading social signals."

Heard the same argument too many times to care. Cops were right, and it is good to see that many doctors are still against the idea of this marxist shit.

“DURR THE APA REMOVED IT FROM THE DSM; YOU’RE WRONG BECAUSE THEY SAY SO”
And then if you tell them about how the APA was threatened with the deaths of their families if they didn’t vote (against all scientific fact) to remove faggotry from the DSM in the 1970s, they reply with the same thing, so you get nowhere.

Well, a 12 year old grill can make an elaborate scaffolding and live stream it like a top notch macabre entertainment in some dystopian cyberpunk future.

So either either that, or the poly amorous demiqueer trans-fats are more incompetent than your average preteen grill.

This looks just like my ex-girlfriend

bullying/negative social feedback makes up a relatively small part of the discomfort trans people experience; I'd say a larger part owes to permanent disfigurements and missing functionality (being unable to bear children, manly height/jaw/brow/shoulders/voice, etc.). It doesn't matter if every virtue-signalling liberal with a shit-eating tells you you're "beautiful," "so feminine," "so brave," etc. if looking in the mirror makes you want to scream.

It takes a brave man to admit that…

shit-eating grin*

I've lived in Oregon and Washington state, and as a result, (they are told to move here) I have statistics. Over 50% of trannies I've met were drug-addled, and I'm an expert at identifying that. (I have hippies as connections….) A quarter were on illegal hormone replacement treatments. Over 20% legitimately were weebs trying to turn themselves into lesbians. One, ONE seemed alright if a bit odd (and is a good person) but it turned out to be a case of severe childhood trauma and a literal personality split that became dominant.
Every single fucking one of them was a libtard. EVERY ONE. The fucking worst though are the sex freaks. There is a large percentage that uses the trans thing solely for perverse sexual desires. These are the ones who get offended if you say anything about thm fucking jacking off in a diaper and dress in public.

Dr Money was't the first. In Weimar Berlinthere was a very popular doctor (no surprise he was a kike) who studied , operated and promoted transsexuality.

The Cultural Alchemy video on Weimar Berlin's sexul degeneracy is required viewing for every Holla Forumsack:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oph14OIUdQ0

There is one tranny that seems fairly redpilled as far as a male pretending to be a woman can be. It's name is Blair White and 'she' can't stand loud mouth trannies telling people how to think. Most of her videos are pretty good/amusing although she does seem oblivious to her own mental illness

Another point. What's a good responce? The gay response will never work because it then switches the topic to another issue, and the gender dysphoria discussion will be dropped. Even if it isn't, now you're trying to convince them of two things instead of one.

Pretty sure trans man is nuspeak for a woman who pretends to be a man.

Like with anybody, there are a few decent trannies. The problem is that they get no exposure in place of the annoying rainbow tumblr faggots.

Fuck, I really need to just refer to them as either fags or it.

Laugh and leave? They don't want conversation, they want your submission. Injure their pride, it is weak, for their ego is false.

On topic of suicide. They off themselves because they destroy their whole lives and then the homonal backlash hits after they become tolerant to their black market estrogen. Estrogen is an antidepressant, you give it to a depressed individual and they'll feel better until it starts permanently fucking up their entire system. Give it a few years and toss in trying to be a whore, and well, suicide becomes a likely probability.

yep.
FTM (female-to-male) = trans man = reverse trap
MTF (male-to-female) = trans woman = regular trap

Just refer to them as what they are, man or woman. They're still women, and the "trans women" are still men.

pretty sure studies of prostate cancer patients (cis men given the mostly the same meds as trans women) can disprove the first part.

In fact, one (informal) diagnostic criterion is a person's mood in response to actually beginning HRT: cross-dressing fetishists, "3rd gender" snowflakes et al. tend to feel discomfort, get depressed while actual trannies find it improves their mood.

?

they're refering to the MTF FTM thing

That term, "trap" was created by degenerates. We know this.

…wait a minute.

This

Use their biological gender. Dying your hair doesn't change your chromosomes and neither does surgery or hormones

It's exclusively used by fetishists. The whole idea is that you're so drunk or so sight impaired that you actually think that a man looks like a woman, and then the fact that it's a man comes as a surprise to you because you're actually mentally retarded, it's a "trap". It's just another word in the nuspeak vocabulary.

fair enough, then replace "trap" with "tranny." I was merely offering a correspondence between SJW newspeak and english

Wasn't tranny considered acceptable a while back?

the other 60% succeeded

(and I thought the semantic absurdity of "reverse trap" funny enough to prefer that nomenclature over tranny)

Tranny is also nuspeak. They're men and women, mentally ill or abused. They deserve a merciful death because they've only been created by the inhumanity that is the modern world.

"Transgender Booster! WARNING VERY POWERFUL Subliminals Frequencies Hypnosis

This is a VERY POWERFUL TRANSGENDER BOOSTER! This will really boost the effects to all transgender results!
Listen as much times as possible to empower results fast!!!

Headphones are optional
Be sure to give yourself enough listening time! The brain requires about 7 minutes to entrain, or fall in sync, with the audio stimulus. Give yourself at least 10-20 minutes of listening time MINIMUM to experience the benefits. You can listen as much as you desire for quicker results.

You Can Multi-task while listening. You can also listen in the background while you are sleeping as well.

Listen daily until you achieve desired results!
Listen at a minimum of 2 weeks for a difference.
Results will vary. 2 weeks to 3 months.

Be patient. Some Individuals may see results instantly while others may take more time.
This is a very powerful formula and should not be taken lightly."

I'm watching it now, I still feel manly. Will report if I have any 'womanly' feelings.

Is this the shit Chris-chan listens to?

Almost like the very hormones and chemicals we evolved to produce are conducive to our very lives.

Imagine that taking away those very necessary chemicals, disrupting our bodies. Huh.

THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO MAKE THE FROGS GAY

Kill yourself.

you could say the same about children with down's syndrome, autism, and a host of other developmental disorders. However (((materially))) inconvenient it may be to society, human life is sacred.

calm down there lad, I didn't say I wanted to bang her or anything. I even said 'she' seems oblivious to her own illness. But at least she calls out the extreme trannies that want little kids to be able to transition etc.

redpilled or no, he/she/it is still part of the problem. But I thought having your soul drained out, your words heavily censored onto yourself, forcing your body to make irreversible choices that turn you into this undesirable frankenstein's monster, and stepping in line to other jewish trickery was self explanatory that it would be bad for your health/lifespan.

Obvious to us, but remember these people are drugged and have a constant stream of propaganda aimed at them which warps their already fragile minds. The hormone blockers and psychiatric medications open their minds to suggestion where the idea that 'transitioning' is a natural and normal thing to do which will make their life much better is implanted to the point where they think they thought of it for themselves. At that point it's almost impossible to reason with them using facts etc, about how it's going to ruin their life. This is the level of systematic brainwashing and mind control we are facing. And it all boils down to money and control.
Part of the reason the group behind all of this are pushing to allow kids to be accepted as trans without their parents consent is because brainwashing them at such a young age pretty much guarantees they will want the full surgery etc when they grow up, as well as the countless hours to pay for with the so called gender experts etc.
It creeps me out that they target kids and the media is used as a weapon to promote and encourage it.

Not sure if you have seen the Louis Theroux show he did about trans kids but worth a watch as you get a glimpse of the brainwashing. Some parent takes her kid to a gender 'expert' and within minutes this expert is talking about how she has seen kids as young as two that were obvious trannies. It's a real WTF moment.

Hormones/puberty blockers/T blockers almost always come after social transition. Not saying people aren't ever pressured into transitioning, just not through the mechanism you theorized.

Why don't they just feed these people testosterone and take them to a boot camp where they shoot guns, lift heavy shit and learn to build things?

I'm pretty sure this would fix 99% of this. It's just the tremendous amount of xenoestrogens in the water supply, balance it out with the correct hormone and it will fix itself.

I mean what the fuck it's so obvious.

10/10 post. Well said, user

because the (((people in charge))) don't care about helping these people. they just want to use them as a tool to promote white genocide

the reasoning goes that one's internal sense of being male/female is set in utero or shortly after. Plus, from those trannies I've spoken to, attempts to "man up" and lift/join manly careers/get married and have kids and repress the whole tranny thing end in either suicide or (a now far more complicated) transition.

Furthermore, ensuring compliance with the supplementary T regime would be difficult, since most trannies would rather die than become even more masculine.

It is very concerning that no 'pro male' treatment is ever used (as far as I'm aware). I don't think any treatment to try and make the victim feel comfortable and happy with being male is even offered. Soon as they utter the magic words 'I was born with a girls brain in a boys body, I like to play with girls toys and wear a dress', that's it, they are pretty much from that point beelined into becoming a tranny.
And there are obviously lots of trannies out there that know they made a huge mistake and regret much of what happened to them but we never get to hear their stories I wonder why?

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet:

>cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

It's like the difference between men and women. Men shoot themselves in the head. Women take some pills and call 911. 4 times as many women attempt suicide as men in US, men commit suicide at 4 times the rate women do. Some people want to die, some people want attention. Guess which category deranged narcissists who want to cut their dick off/have a fake dick sewn onto them fall into.

You're not taking into account that most trannys are mentally ill too. Lots of them are already going to be on psychiatric medication before they transition. You should consider xenoestrogens too. Also, people tend to doctor shop until they find one to give them what they want. Look at pot heads in medical states. Trannys do the same once they get it in their heads that they were "born in the wrong body". They can also hormones online if they want.

Identical twins don't have a 100% incidence rate of gay/trans identification. There have to be post natal environmental effects.

Why do we have to tell them they're getting T?

God bless the internet.

Its almost certainly for attention but I assume there are suicide attempts which are only attempts because the survival instinct kicks in.

The TRUE and HONEST Christian Weston Chandler is NOT a mentally disturbed freak! He is in fact an IMPOSTER trying to defame the REAL Christian Weston Chandler and drag his name through the mud. DO NOT pay attention to this disgusting person.

seems legit

We need to work on getting that number up.

Huh. Common ground after all. Whodathunkit?

Bad dog!

Seriously. I know the surgery can be expensive, but it can cut out 50 years of hormone treatments, meds, disability payments, etc. Would bet money it is a net positive. Considering that only around a 3rd of trannies go for surgery, should it be made mandatory. That faggot bruce jenner didn't even lop his dick off and he was tranny of the year.

Are you a shill or a newfag? You use kike terminology.

Even the digits confirm it, kek has spoken.

So you're saying we should break their hugboxes at all times?

it doesn't matter who we are, what matters is my argument

Here is a good example of a man who suffered severe psychological trauma as a child and admits having several mental disorders including bipolar and multiple personalities etc. With all that going on he decided he was a woman and has had surgery to make a fauxgina. It was only partially successful and 'she' has suffered with after surgery complications. It's a good insight to the mental state of some of these people. If you're bored some of 'her' vids are worth a watch as 'she' is heavily in the realm of insanity.
Here it is talking about post-mutilation dilation. (5x a day for the 1st 8 weeks and lasts 20mins each. Wew lad.)
Also 'She' has the most scary eyes I've ever seen a human have.

oops.

Just found another dude with make-up on talking about how terrible the surgery went and how he could not poo.
We need more of these.

This is why nobody can ever find the truth on this subject. All anybody wants to do it bitch about pronouns even though it's the least important thing about it.

They still need to take the hormones for the rest of their short lives. Most also start, or get back onto, psychiatric meds and many of them catch HIV/AIDS which also requires life long meds.

Here is a good example of a man who suffered severe psychological trauma as a child and admits having several mental disorders including bipolar and multiple personalities

REKT :D

Does that imply that the tranny equation will solve itself out of existence?

Wew, you fucked that title up.
Gee, who would have thought mutilation, pumping full of hormones, and mental illness combined would be worse than the vast majority of any collection of things that reduce lifespan?

Or perhaps autism became a group to be targeted for brainwashing. After all, autism has done a lot to go against the narrative.

"Shit eating" works just fine for what libtards do.

user…
Pick one and only one.

Reported.

I see an opportunity.

I really want this?"
TRANNY REKT !!!

10 seconds later

I'm not defending anything. You've missed my point entirely.

Arguing against a subject while conceding its legitimacy isn't an effective manner of arguing.

It was implied.

I never said it was. My only complaint is people crying over whatever fucking pronoun somebody else uses instead of talking about what actually matters, which is if making people trannies is a good solution to gender dysphoria.

Turn their angle against them, user.

Be in agreeance to the bullying pushing them to kill themselves, but your examples that you bring into the fray are caps and shit from the SJW movement that harass and bully. Not just of those that go against them, but also those that they try to drag into their initiation or keep in their pecking lines. I'm sure some of the internal strife in various SJW cliques would make for excellent talking points about the "bullying driving trannies to off themselves"

estradiol is really cheap ($30/mo. without insurance in burgerland). Spiro is the more expensive component ($100+/mo. because of some pharmaceutical Jewery) but no longer needed after a few years or after getting surgery.

at least she didn't develop an anal fistula not what it sounds like and have to shit in a bag the rest of her life

What mentally ill faggots make themselves trannies. What is the real issue is do more trannies kill themselves before or after surgery. Saving decades worth of gibs and degenerate influence on society is worth the $40k of lopping their dick off in the short run.

they do not have:
A. character
B. useful skill (sucking dick is too homo)
C. respect for the body / life / reproduction / kids
as such these 2016 eunuchs.

Know what would work?
Calling the beast by its name.
Castrated male humans.

Which you do to see if the surgery works or not.
So yea the same shit.
Point is that nobody talks about that because they're all too busy fighting over how to refer to whichever stupid cunt of the day is being talked about. It's exactly what they want. It's has the same effect as calling people racist etc. It's eactly what they want.

Do you have a confession to make?

Nigger, no. Are you seriously trying to suggest that the solution is to give into their mentally ill delusions in a slightly cheaper way?
The solution is to prevent these faggots from getting a single solitary penny's worth of help in their insanity. The only hormones they should be getting is the one tied to their actual birth sex. Testosterone to fix the fags, estrogen to fix the dykes.

Ignoring the issue might be fine in normalfag land user, I don't live around anyone that would ever entertain the notion of trannies. But, here at Holla Forums you're among friends. You can call them what they really are.

They are already cannibalizing themselves, user. What was once considered some strong movement is now a laughing stock. They for the most part have holed up into tribes, and they readily fight amongst themselves. Drive the knife in further by taking one out of the Don's strategy book and turning their own momentum against them.

the good thing is that they cannot reproduce.
That is the biggest relief I can find.
Knowing that there won't be any penis mutilators coming after a generation of penis mutilators. idem homosex males

check'd
see ,

Stop derailing to be a faggot about people not using the pronouns mentally ill faggots think should matter, nigger.

But apparently if I can them the wrong thing then I'll get the same response, meaning that nobody talks about what matters and everybody fights about pronouns again. example

It's really simple, nigger. Stop calling faggots by what they want to be called, call them by their actual sex. This is Holla Forums, not tumblr.

and yet you behave like it is tumblr.
Once again, exactly what they want.

faggot = homosex
transsexual = eunuch
feminism = society of bitches

This tbh. You could have said yeah, it's a he. Instead you started an argument about pronouns. I tried to quash it an you're still whining. Go back to tumblr faggot.

Hey buddy you've got the wrong door
>>>Holla Forums and >>>/cuteboys/ are three doors down. faggot

that second link

This can be identified using genetic markers.
Namely the Y and X chromosomes.
If the combination is XX, you are a whining little whore bitch.
If you have XY as your combination: congratulations, you are a male. You can start an empire and sail the seas with these genes.
tl;dr unless some serious next level genetic modifications are active : YOU ARE STILL A MALE if you have XY. And you are a girl if you have XX

it kills itself when it realizes it cant compete with real females and its delusions will never become reality. this is why it does drugs to escape reality.

Got a source on that?

You don't need to get into all that user. Look between your legs. It's that simple. Calling a mentally ill man who thinks he's a woman a man isn't something a leftists would do. Did you respond to the wrong user or something?

"he" instead of "she" or thinks she's a man "she" instead of "he" is Holla Forums faggotry
Suckstart a shotgun.

How the fuck are you able to miss the point so much? Is this bait?
I didn't say you should call trannies he or she. I said that fighting over pronouns instead of over if the idea of turning somebody into a tranny means that only the media narrative is left.

pronouns is the least important thing regarding trannies.

The ones volunteering to sterilize themselves through genital mutilation and be gigantic faggots about it will take themselves out of the gene pool. All in all, they are still faggots, no matter what they fantasy land creature they decide to call themselves or what you lot are screeching in a corner about, about pronouns. If you're going to be obsessed with what pronouns and take that shit seriously, then you and others belong in >>>Holla Forums .

For the sake of brevity, no matter how much hormones they ingest or physically mutilate themselves to be, their sex is what they're born as. /discussion seriously, how the fuck and why would you let something that simple go on for a mini argument

nice try shlomo

can you think logically? why would any male choose a tranny over a female?

They don't think logically.

Something tells me the average tranny doesn't give a fuck about their lifespan, considering all the degenerate shit they do that puts them at risk health wise. Hell, they would probably love to get AIDS simply for attention.

I literally said to not give a shit about them. Either you can't read or you're deliberately trying to derail. Once and for all

IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU'RE A MAN
IF YOU HAVE A VAGINA YOU'RE A WOMAN

Now we don't need to talk about pronouns anymore.

Zhe is thon thon, bigot

mmmm, leggy girls

End your life.

You too.

Although there are a tiny number of people born every year that have ambiguous genitalia, basically it's impossible by looking at them to tell if they are a girl or boy. It was those few cases that probably led to the origin of 'gender assignment surgery'. Since then it's been bastardised into becoming 'gender reassignment surgery' and now includes the irreversible and horrific mutilation of healthy organs.

On a plus note the next olympics could well see many male to 'female' trannies competing against actual women. I look forward to the boxing, there will literally be a bulked up man in lippy punching the crap out of a woman while people cheer him on and reward him with a medal, calling him brave and stunning. And to top it off they can take whatever performance enhancing hormones they want because they have an exemption note from the doctor.

I didn't mention them because they are such a minuscule number of the population that they aren't worth worrying about. It was Dr. money, who was already mentioned in this thread, who gave rise to trannies. With a name like money, I'd bet he was a kike.

There have already been controversies in the Olympics about the one apefrican who couldn't be positively identified as a man or a woman. Something like that. Among other sports men pretending to be women have dominated and caused problems here in the US. It's funny as fuck to see the gears grind and smoke pour out of a leftist's brain as they compute oppression points and who's side they should be on when discussing the subject.

sounds like suicide by cop

Top post.
Though I know a tranny couple. Though they're both far from normal and like to fuck about loads. Three-ways and all that shit. All their LGBT rainbow friends just want to talk about kinky shit. It's clearly not healthy.

They surely know that that will lead to huge controversy. I get the feeling that they won't have any male to female trannies competing in events like that and if they do, the media will do a blackout and nobody will care. As always.

not a man of culture I see

Agreed, I saw one video of an interview with an MMA woman who fought a huge tranny and she said it was like fighting a man. Just think for 20 or more years they grow up as a man, with natural male hormone that gives them more muscle tissue and along with training they get denser bone mass etc. Then all of a sudden they can just put a dress on and say they are a woman and want to fight women. I'm pretty sure they do not even have to have surgery. So a man with a penis and balls still producing male growth hormone who could possibly be taking fuck know what roids and extra HGH can get into a ring with a woman and pulverise her without even breaking a sweat. Afterwards the media will be breaking their necks to be get interviews with this 'brave' individual who has had to endure so much for being a woman trapped in a mans body.
I'm telling you now that as we post here somewhere in 3rd world countries there will be men that fail at competing in sports as a man and will 'transition' to a woman because not only will they get a gold medal but the money from all the interviews and magazine articles etc will see them richer than they ever dreamed of. Others will see the success and copy.
Within a decade most if not all women's sport will be entirely dominated by men. The salt mountain will put Everest to shame.

Do any of you anons feel pity for these people? I do, for some of them at least.

Part of me thinks there could be tons of Holla Forums supporters in their ranks, but they get poisoned in youth.

The tranny nigger Olympic runner was caster semenya from Rhodesia. His full results have never been published. It was a big deal years ago when it broke. In the years since the story broke that he's either a man or some kind of intersex freak, he's suspected of throwing races to place 2nd, 3rd, etc. His testosterone levels were high following records breaking times in multiple races at the Rhodesian National Championships in CY+1.

Yep. Guarenteed it was fallon fox the fighter was talking about. It was a controversy in the MMA world when it happened. He got her orbital socket broken and a concussion iirc. Doctors on the side of the tranny said that tranny men aren't as strong as regular men, so it's all good. You can find studies about how muscle mass, grip strength, skeletal formation are all superior in men compared to women. That shit happens at puberty and continues through past hormone treatment. The effects might not be as profound, obviously bones don't shrink but muscle mass can, trannies men have obvious advantages over women.

The mainstream media must be blamed for everything as they are responsible for everything. They must be purged first.

Y'all need to learn about intersex conditions and mosaicism. Some people do have a penis and tits and no beard, completely without meds. Some people have a vag and grow a beard. Some are born without clearly defined genitalia.

Sometimes fertilized eggs of different sexes fuse to one organism, creating one human with male and female body parts. Theres no clear distinction between 'male' and 'female', unfortunately.

Trannies are still degenerate.

Yeah, I'm going to devote my time to giving a shit about .0000001% of the population. Go to a doctor or kill yourself, I don't give a shit. Just because a woman can grow beard doesn't mean she's intersex faggot.

We aren't discussing those people, redditspacing torfag

Some don't know about the issues of unclear genders, e.g.

I don't even use reddit. Idgaf about what you think about me.

The 9 people in America with those conditions must be so proud to be mentioned any time someone brings up the mental illness issue of the thousands of trannies without it.

1/10 I took the bait

Jesus, that image will give me nightmares.

No anons on Holla Forums give a fuck about "the issues of unclear genders". Get the fuck back to tumblr.

I think you're funny.

Isn't it interesting to observe the wonders and mishaps of nature?

That's not the purpose of Holla Forums.

I do feel bad for some of the stupid ones that have been led astray and brainwashed into having surgery that they will regret. But I feel genuine sorrow for the parents of that child. If the parents have done everything that they can to bring up a son but the medications and 'therapy' have brainwashed the kid into 'transitioning' then I can only imagine the despair they feel for the loss of their kid.

Look at the poor mother in this video. You can tell she's hugely upset but can't say anything bad for fear of triggering a suicide attempt in her kids.

It's because of families of these people that I have taken to reading up on this subject. For me it's still early days and I have much more to learn but once I have a good handle on the complexities of the issue I will be able to put in place an unshakable, unbreakable argument with mucho facts and figures that will then be released into the wild to help redpill people from the ground up into understanding the reality behind the facade that the media and tranny community has built up to disguise the truth.

That and I saw a documentary about one of the victims of John Money. It really hit a raw nerve that the poor kid (David Peter Reimer, August 22, 1965 – May 4, 2004) had been tricked and coerced into such hellish treatment. The fact that the evil peadophile J Money basically invented transgender bullshit out of thin air to satisfy his own perverse cravings is one thing, but to have a whole army of other perverts follow his example and continue the sickness for profit or personal pleasure is almost beyond belief. Things must be put right.

Sex reassignment surgery is on the extreme end of the tranny spectrum. Everyone who I've met that had it done were fucking psychotic. It's just not practical, and in my experience, most trannies despise them as much as the more normal gays hate the crazy faggots that throw dildos and ballgags at children and proceed to fuck fifty guys that same night.

Both seem to me like systematic radicalization of already divisive movements. When the left is the only group that will tolerate such degeneracy, they gain a fixed voter base because everyone else rightfully hates them.

Pointing to Dr. shekel and the horror of what he did and how it effected his patients shook some leftist's views on trannies when I used to associate with them. Pointing to how horrible the origin of the issue can be profound if the person isn't too far gone.

Some user needs to remake that pic. There is far more degenerate shit that could be on there.

patients and their families
I swear I'm going to proofread better.

Agreed, it's far too tame.

problem is that from my experience, that's pretty much all of them and the ones that don't support it.
Ones that realise how stupid it is exist, but its rare to hear from them especially since they go against the narrative.

Problem is that there isn't a good place to direct them online anyway. Any good youtube videos on the subject?

It's called the "gay death" because twinks stop being twinky and turn into weird old gay dudes in their 30's.

Dunno about jewtube videos. I'm an oldfag. I honestly don't get the phenomenon having to watching a person tell you shit you could read for yourself. That's neither here no there though. As far as dr. shekel is concerned, even his kikepedia page goes into how fucked up his patients and their families became. I don't know of a good normalfag friendly source for him. I'd just tell the story and challenge them to look it up if they weren't too afraid to. The ones that did had the potential to be saved. I never gave a fuck about the ones who didn't.

The crazies have a monopoly on media exposure and treatments. FOX isn't going to give you the light of day because you're the enemy of their enemy, and the liberal newssphere will actively silence anyone who wants to actually solve problems and calm tensions between people and cultures.. The sane moderates don't hold positions that are as sexy as the extreme positions that currently rule the airwaves, so a lot of gays and trans think they have to join them because they can't beat them.

Hopefully more people will speak out in the wake of Trump's victory, which was possible only because of the silent majority speaking up.

Youtube has the potential to be the greatest source for redpills for normalfags. See with open gates.

yup, my dad was mostly redpilled but that Open Gates vid was the icing on the cake.

I know that. I've seen it. I understand that it's successful. I think that it's lazy and retarded that it's a thing. I don't trust anything someone tells me me unless I know them personally and they've earned my trust. I'll listen, but I almost always research things myself. If you see a skeptic on Holla Forums who is actually trying to investigate an issue, there is a decent chance it's me.

Men don't "choose" trannies. They fetishize their resignation to them so that they don't eat a bullet out of depression and lonliness.

Fair and all. But everybody has shit attention spans thanks to social media. For normalfags it's perfect if you can get the excecution right which many Holla Forumsacks utterly fuck up when they try it.

I'm sure most of you have seen this but here it is for those have not.

Forgot about that. I've seen it but don't remember how good it is.
Though BPG has made plenty of great videos that can be used, he also has some shit ones.

Absolutely, the left has used it for nearly 20 years. The daily show proved that style over substance could make an effective narrative. They pioneered the snarky quips and faux intellectualism that tugs at heartstrings. The daily show was alternative media in the late 90s and early 2000s. That isn't exactly what all jewtube is now, but it is the father or grandfather of this style.

The Daily show only works because "host is so obviously right that they can casually make fun of this. Look at how stupid the opposing view is!"
Obviously they're only showing half the story but the viewers don't know that.

I was waiting. I could have removed it, but I honestly thought it added to the picture.

Yeah; don't hate most of them. Pity them. Most aren't John Flynt. Most have been misled. They're victim. And by the time they realise it, it's too late. If they voice their dissatisfaction, they become outcasts - pariahs of the social justice circle of groupthink. Without any support to fall back on, and a ruined body, they do the only logical thing.

Also sex chromosomes can clear up any ambiguity if there is aany

>implying legitimate trannies sick of being used as political props by their supposed (((allies))) haven't found their way to Holla Forums

They look so fucking dead inside

oy
vey

I think that one on the left is a 'masker'.
The one on the right is almost dead on the outside too. Seriously, it's a small amount of face paint away from being an extra on Walking Dead.

yeah yeah, thank you for being the billionth person to point out my error. Late night last night and brain not fully working. Need vitamins or something.

Whatever happened to the Hippocratic oath?

It got in the way of profit.

There were faggots and trannies on Holla Forums from the beginning, there are even WN/fascist faggot boards made by them. The influx from 4cuck and trs during the election only increased it. Beyond the obvious problem of them being degenerate faggots, they can't suppress their narcissistic need for attention. From grindr greg to "I love sucking" dick spencer and milo, etc. The list goes on and on. Far longer than any lefty would ever think. It isn't because faggots are a huge part of the White Nationlist movement, it because they can't shut the fuck up about how much they love cock. Whenever this subbject is brought up, faggots crawl out from the woodwork to talk about how faggot White Nationalists exist. They can't help themselves because they are mentally ill. They could be supportive and just shut the fuck up. I don't want them here and neither do Holla Forumsacks, but we realistically couldn't keep them out if they could keep their lust for cock private. Thankfully they are so degenerate they can't help but talk about it.

Well done faggots, you are self cleansing. Never change. It's a lot less effort on my part to put names on a list.

I remember seeing an article of a FtM woman who became red pilled because she got what she wanted and was treated like a man. Anyone else know what I'm talking about.

Plus this guy is pretty funny, I'll give him that.

That was Nora Vincent. She covered it in her book "Self Made Man".

She was not transgendered, though. She was cross dressing to disguise herself as a man so that she could try to have the male experience and understand it more. When she was finished with the experience, she was so traumatised by how difficult her selective social experiences as a man were, she had to check into an in patient psyche ward.

That's how much harder men have it then women, and they have no comprehension of it.

I think you're getting confused with the girl who disguised herself as a man for months and couldn't handle it.
Her feminist perspective was destroyed and she found that behaving as the sex she was not was extremely bad for her.

I dunno who has it worse, men for having it harder or women for being weaker…

You attempt to make a woman fulfill the role of a man and you will ultimately end up with a sub-par man.

I sometimes think it's easier to be a woman but then try to imagine being anti-social woman and trying to fit in. Would probably be even harder than being a man. I think I'm glad I'm a man.

Work an 80 hour week doing roofing so that you can pay your and your GFs rent and get back to me.

It'll still be a woman. So what you end up with is a shell shocked and incapable woman.

Back to >>>/tumblr/ . Thanks for proving my point faggot. You've never have a vagina. Livestream you suicide.
I'm only guessing it's trs faggotry because I've never gone to the sight or listened to a podcast, but I know I'm right

Oh fuck, let the dubs deflect from my drunkenness.

wasted dubs

You are a disgrace.

Brave New World and Fahrenheit 451 are far more accurate dystopian futures. Quit defending trannies faggot.

Sadly so. It'd be easier to fight 1984 than our Brave New World.

no, rather to bring attention to an unproductive circlejerk. For Christ's sake, half the thread was people arguing whether "tranny" is too politically correct.

It's a mix of all three, really.

>[2] ts-si.org/files/FeminizingGenitoplastyInAdultTranssexualsEarlyAnd.pdf (warning: graphic)
A version with color photos removed. The diagrams remain.
my.mixtape.moe/htctdt.pdf

Women almost always make "attempts" for attention. If you look at the suicide rate in females, it's drastically lower than males. It's extremely easy and cheap to off yourself if you are actually determined to die.

but brave new world isnt even dystopian.

Its a utopian society where you can choose to not live in it.

pastebin.com/5QJmvcZ6

see:

they are

Get out and never come back.

Not going to bump, but it's interesting how many lbgybbqlmfao supporting faggots always turn up in threads concerning trannies. Sure plebbit and trs come out in force in threads about faggots, but more often than not, those threads are concerning specific faggots. Tranny threads are usually about how fucked trannies are in general. This thread is a perfect example of leftist arguments and derailment tactics. I knew there were degenerates on Holla Forums, but it's interesting to see just how riled up they get.

Anyone pushing the 1984 meme is retarded. The pacification of the populace has proven to be far more effective.

I'll give you that if the 1984 aspect is the control of information. The reality of the situation is that it's been working for decades and social media has evolved in ways they didn't expect. I don't think that 1984 style totalitarianism necessary is necessary yet. They're still controlling the narrative. The medication of the populace through narcotics and "positive" drubs combined with the distraction of bread and circus is far more prevalent imo.

I'll find the sources for my claims if anyone wants them

You're quoting posts on different sides of the argument. I'm honestly not even going to look at your ID. Are you pro tranny or not. This is an anti-tranny thread. Fuck off you faggot, degenerates if you're pro tranny.

Anywhere that there is a major sexual focus is basically spiritually dead and when it comes to faggots their entire life revolves around fucking. The step just before it is porn/H (plenty of which already fap to "dickgirls" and traps or at least tolerate those things). It's like an uprooted sapling and so can never grow into a tree.

I'm drunk, I'm out

Not really. The only other option is living on a savage reservation. It is a choice between two types of slavery.

Yeah, but image living a life where you were mentally and physically unable to do even half of that

(heil!)
the wall of quotes went to back up my argument that petty bickering comprises a large part of this thread

It is not. It has been some time since I read it, but if they needed to take drugs all the time to tolerate living there it couldn't have been that great.

mfw this comment.

not sure whether to laugh or puke

Oh fucking hell I need to read it.

TRSodomites go and stay go

You seem a little butthurt for being called out as a TRSodomite

Kek finally there is a use for all this comics i had laying around

That was fucking disgusting. I wasn't able to finish. I like how he spends the first half of the video talking about how it was his choice blah blah blah and then spends the rest of it whining and having a pity party for himself.

Fuck, I'd marry her. Then she wouldn't need to waste time buying children.

Fuck off tranny lover. Enter the gas chamber.

It's not just the control of information. Changing of the language ("undocumented" vs. "illegal" for example, also see the tumblrfag-led way "literally" can suddenly now mean "figuratively", or how "brave" has been co-opted to be about being a faggot) ala newspeak, destruction of the family unit into some uncaring, unfeeling thing that just exists, and the re-education camps that come in the form of schools, universities, "diversity/sensitivity" classes.

What a shit comic.

Is that Ted Cruz?

I didn't think that was implied. I think he just drove himself to suicide by his own actions.

kek

Oh forgot i can multy upload

Mhe… the implications are that the only other rout to taking hormones is usually suicide or long prolonged repression only for the satisfaction of parental acceptance.

Seems like it to me. Parents pushed the kid too hard and instead of fixing it it finally broke. I don't like the comic since it sides with the tranny, but their brain is really fucked and if you do push them hard they will break. Ideally the kid should see a psychiatrist, but they aren't allowed to treat that anymore.

How can a society of people living in a constant state of euphoria be anything but a utopia?

Hmm.

Sweeden is a bad example user, remember that it was tainted by the (((chosen people))) decades ago, in asian countries like thailand, or even the philipies, the suicide rates drop to regular numbers because this thing was never blown out of proportion

The suicide was due to not having familiar support fagget

One can argue it's all chemical reactions so it's all the same in the end, but that doesn't sound like real happiness to me.

No, that's what the artist wants you to think. That's not the reason for it.

real happiness is a chemical reaction.

The same way feminist see eveything trhougt a critical theory of feminism and how everything is biggotry and patriarchy, your personal critial theory of Holla Forums makes you see everyting as degenerancy.

tips fedora

If you see it that way, would you say the first Matrix (the one that simulated an utopia instead of late 20th century) was a utopia despite the humans being completely unaware they were nothing but slaves?

That's like some 400 pound monster going "some people can't help being fat" while gobbling down it's 17th burger.
So please kill yourself, nobody needs a retard trying to act smart by stating shit that is both obvious and irrelevant.

Nope, that's not relevant to the discussion or the image. The artist wants you to believe the tranny killed himself because his parents told him to be normal, but if he had actually worked to become normal, he wouldn't have wanted to kill himself.

(checked)
that's accurate. The physical outcomes of medical transition (taking HRT) get exponentially worse after your early teens (growth spurt, facial hair appears, voice deepens, etc.).

does it say "semen" on his shirt?

Ya. Semenya. His name is written right below the image.

So when people tell gamers that their harmless activity is shit, wasted time and should grow up/mature over years and then they kinda end up hating themselves its their fault for not doing what society asked from them?

The image is offering another way to look at the things, thats all, none of the posible ways has been invalidated, but understand that also none of them (including yours) is the absolute rule.

yes

Why do people call it "homophobia?" I'm not scared of homos, I could probably kill most with my bare hands.

Didn't you get the memo? Words aren't used by what they mean but by how they make you feel in wild wild 21st century land.

the trans """community""" is 100% cancer

The -Phobias were stablished from the psychologial view that fear is born from lack of understand it and it leads to hate and eventually to action.

From that point of view, your statement about killing them with your own hands means you fear them, you fear ether becoming like them, that they may corrupt you or something you hold dear, the lack of understanding that they cant destroy anything makes your hate grow until you feel entitled to treat them like trash.

Not that user and I understand the superficial reasoning, but it's still claptrap.

I understand Islam fairly well and think it's a cancer we should excise from the planet, but that doesn't mean I'm making this determination from a place of fear, doubt, or insecurity. It's a logical conclusion based on prevailing evidence.

The -phobia shit is just a shaming tactic people bring up when you point out that trannies likely commit suicide before 40 because of their demonstrable mental illness.

There was never an established comunity, i participed in my university LGBT group back in 2002, back then it was really small, like just a bunch of 20 people max… the group was more like an alcoholic one, you sit in circles and say what has happended to you, the shitty family you have and to get your feelings out… tears and hugs here and there, and that was all.

It was not much but i guess it was ok.

i graduate it on 2006 and at 2012 i went back just to see how it was going, and holy shit, the changes bew me away… it looked like recluit office but for feminism activism.

thats when the Community part passed from been a Support omunity (we are your shoulder to cry until you feel better) to a hardcore mindchanging comunity (the wolrd outside its agains you and only here you are safe, so better do as we say).

why don't they just keep the dick? Ain't no one gonna go looking anyway

That's Ted Cruz!!

Go choke on "feminine" penis and die you filthy sodomite
Get out

I was talking about the Traditional -phobia asignation.

like claustrophobia or hydrophobia, the user knows small spaces o the ocean wont kill them, but the lack of understanding how will trigger a subcounsious response that he is in danger and lead him to act (usually scared or violently).

from my understanding there is a brach of islam that practice some sort of occultism and are pretty chill… but the rest are shit-tier and savages with animal IQ, guess which one of those merkel is exporting hard… in that sense, yes remove kebab

lel

Come on, we are the best alies you can hire as spies in the "enemy lines" but you wont accept us? do you realise that *Chans tranies usually like the 50's trophy wife style

The trans community has the same faggotry that the SJW community does in its special snowflake elitism and various hierarchy cliques, but instead they coax people mentally and emotionally unstable people into making medically irreversible changes to their body that they will later come to regret as they try to rationalize that they made the right decision when the regular person will see them as the freak that neither looks like a man or a woman.

You don't see any shit about the dude who decided to have surgery to turn into this tiger/leopard tranny cat thing that later killed himself over.

The only place trannies and other faggots have a place for with their degeneracy in society is in a pit.

I think you mean shenis :^)

Literally not surprised by anything about this.

You transvestites thought the same when you infested the SJW. But now you can't compete against the dykes, the butch and the ftm trannies and now you come here with your attention whoring, trying to corrupt and infest.
You will never be a real woman. You will be a mutilated man trying to be a pathetic parody of a real one. Admit you have a mental disease and seek real help.

you can be a slave. all the fecal eating ass munching you want as long as you mine your quota of coal for the day and go back to your cage away from the view of society.

Not quite, we were here all along, its just that your attention spawn is quite short.

i do remember back in 2004 and 2006 both /news/ and Holla Forums were "mhe" about this subject, still obsessed with gays and niggers and plotting how to set nigger gans vs lgbt safety as an excuse to repel niggers (pretty much the same as now but its muslims this time).

Ko-chan and 12chan were filled with (aside from CP, futanari and traps).

Does anyone have that infamous post surgery tranny which was also ugly and masculine as hell ?

Quality post friendo, capped.

Good job.

>>>/bog/

cry harder fagget

klinefelters:
A condition in which a male is born with an extra copy of the X chromosome.
About 200,000 males out of the U.S. Population of 319 million (0.063%) are afflicted with this genetic mutation.
MALE
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/klinefelter-syndrome/home/ovc-20233185

46, XX Intersex
A condition caused by the over exposure of testosterone due to various conditions such as Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, Ovarian Tumors, and exposure to male hormones during pregnancy.
This condition is characterized by a female exhibiting larger clitoris, often looking like a micro penis, and the labia potentially fusing.
FEMALE

This exceptions only confirm the rule. Try harder sodomite.

Holy shit. This has to stop.

>>>/bog/

Literal mutants don't mean we need to accept transniggers

or accelerate

All that has to be done is tell our kids:
"The media promotes transexuality and homosexuality to cull the weak stock from the herd"

There. Kids won't be fags after that.

can't leave out the most degenerate comic

That one on the far right.

If you become a tranny not only are you a degenerate sodomite faggot but now you are a castrated sodomite faggot
at least these subhuman mongrels do not reproduce ensuring that future generations do not have their defective genes, but the harm they cause to society while still alive makes me think that trangederism simply does not shorten their lifespans fast enough

Why do you think so many "redpilled traps" showed up in the (((alt-right)))?

46, XY Intersex
Caused by issues such as gonadal dysgenesis, congenital adrenal hyperplasia, androgen insensitivity syndrome. Characterized by the visual appearance of a smaller male sexual organ or even the partial formation of female appearing appendages.
MALE

True Gonadal Intersex
An extremely rare occurence where XY and XX tissue are found in the same person, linked to genetic damage caused by pesticides and carcinogens.
EVER SEEN A TWO HEADED COW?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2020340/?page=8

Transgenderism
A mental disorder involving a biologically male or female person afflicted with a delusion that they are the wrong gender. Its is associated with highly increased suicide rates, pre and post surgery, even in accepting countries. Depression and anxiety are also strongly linked. Brainscans and DNA analysis have shown no genetic or neurological causes. Post surgery transgender persons show much greater suicide rates, an increase in criminal actions, and increased psychological morbidity.
thenewatlantis.com/publications/number-50-fall-2016
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21364939/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19105079/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23398495/

I agree, hadn't finished. Was responding to idiots before saying

I can't bring myself to care. Trannies can't breed, so fuck 'em. Let them die.

Porn's the gateway but mostly through hentai since 3d traps/trannies are almost always fucking gross while 2d is basically "draw a girl without a chest and put a cock and balls on there with raunchy dialog" and the degenerate will one day find himself fapping to it (which leads to acceptance unless he pulls back immediately). What you consume (porn is consumed) rests in the back of your mind like some insect that lays eggs in there without you really knowing which one day hatch to devour you from the inside.

Speaking from experience. I dipped my feet in those waters so I'm not some "puritan" blowhard.

Notice i ended each with a specific gender explanation. Except for the extremely rare, true gonadal intersex, each of those are specific genders. True gonadal intersex is kind of like a mule or a liger, or a two headed animal; a tragic genetically damaged mutant that is often heart breaking, not something to be emulated

that's been my experience too. It always felt so… artificial, so contrived. Just people going through the motions of sympathizing, but ultimately too wrapped up in their own problems and self-loathing to actually connect with another human being.

Jesus Christ, have some fucking dignity.

Thats what support groups are lol. Being "supported" by other people's bitching

inpatient support groups are much better

You missed my point, i mean that some people there where dissowned/kicked out of their houses, or had neglecting parents.

Its not so much about durr hurr im about to cut my veins, but more about At least here we wont juge you.

and if the idea its too much alien to you remember how you felt when you came in contact with the chans boards… they offered you a SocietyPresure-Free plataform trough some of your persona was build on.

Ah. Didn't run into any of that, but even then you're still in a room with faceless NPCs, who for all intents and purposes, cease to exist outside that room. (or, alternatively, you so throw yourself into the trials and suffering of each human soul that you end up screaming and crying the rest of your life)

That's not what the research says.
It doesn't show that getting reassignment increases suicide risk, it shows that it doesn't bring it down to control levels.

You're making us look stupid.

You think taking testosterone would help?

I can only think a lot of these cases are actually low T instead of legit gender dysphoria.

see

I dont mind people researching this… some trans i get to know told me if there was a pill to never feel dysphoria again and be happy as they are born they would take it, but also understand that thats not a general rule.

some trannies do what is called overcompensation, joining the army, getting real fit, owning guns and getting laid lots.

but none of that end up the feeling of discomphort, it only bottles it to be fired at a greater steight than before.

i dont get it

he's a real human bean

what happens next, may surprise you!

Like a mexican? i still dont get it

Wait a minute…

He opened the hearts and minds of 69 kids at a leftist indoctrination summer camp back in 2011.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

It's all an internal thing. They aren't Thai Ladyboys who get hormones so they don't have to sweep streets for a living. These trannies want to be women and think they are women.

Seriously?! Yeah, no other factor to the life expectancy there. Jesus christ.

Found higher suicide rates in the earlier cohort of the study (there was a sharp jump after about ten years post-op, iirc), which was NOT found at the same mark in the second cohort of the study, e.g. the suicide rates apparently dropped over the course of the study.

nigger what

This is not a conspiracy, you morons. The literature is actually quite clear on transitioning helping mental health:

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10508-014-0453-5

>A difference in SCL-90 overall psychoneurotic distress was observed at the different points of assessments (P = 0.003), with the most prominent decrease occurring after the initiation of hormone therapy (P 

Well goddamn, its almost like cutting your dick off and mutilating yourself and having GRIDs orgies is bad for your health. Huh, really makes you think.

Cut your hand, write wall with blood, then hang yourself… its not that hard fagget.

i like you (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

pro-tranny and pro-kike psychiatry shills here
Mentally ill freaks and pedophiles need to fuck off and neck themselves already.
FUCK OFF

This just in: crazy people are crazy.

I've been thinking about this for a long time now. How the Left's techniques ends up kind of ironically creating the very world they fear. Like, fat feminists will argue against "bodyshaming" and that all women are Healthy At Every Size (HAES) and that it's wrong to discriminate against people based upon their genetics but if every woman's fat then that just means that the only attractive women are the women with the genetics to ensure that their fat is well-placed on their body and is going to all the right places. Unlike before where an ugly woman with bad genetics for the fact could develop a better body by keeping slim, the only attractive fat women will be the ones with the thicc genes. I think some women, despite being obese, still only have B-cups. It's disturbing.

Intrestingly enough, most PozPig fags are usually repressed gay people who pretend to be hardcore neo-nazis :v

noice point user

No. Fuck you, nigger. Like I said, these threads are all the same: the same studies, the same crap, then when you're actually challenged on your weak grasp of the topic, it's all SHUT UP GET IN THE BOG

YOU kill yourself. I'm not going anywhere.

I can back up your stories about changes to the trans community, and I'd like to know if we can trace it back to something specific happening in academia at the time, or what.

In my case, I "came out" around…2000ish? And for a couple of years, the forums I joined (I live in a conservative area, I didn't even try for anything face-to-face) were super small and pretty homogenous in the sense that even people from really different backgrounds had the same experiences and shit. It was very supportive and friendly, almost familial.

Then around…could be as early as 2003, we started to see this huge upswing in purple-haired "genderqueer" kids (I guess that's "non-binary" now) and they basically just totally took over. (It might have happened earlier online than in person, I'm guessing.) What used to be forums where people discussed surgery, hormones, changing your name, telling your family, etc., just became this neurotic obsession over, I guess, a proto version of the gender theory that's all over Tumblr now.

A bunch of us tried to "flee" to new forums that we created for "real" trannies, where we could discuss the old stuff, and the purple hairs followed us there whining that we weren't "inclusive" enough. There was also complaints about our being TOO identified with a "normal" gender and such, too "patriarchal," etc. etc.

Eventually, a lot of people got so frustrated that they just dropped out completely, stopped having anything to do with other trans people because they had to sift through so much crap. Who knows how many people that was?

What I have always wondered about is: where the fuck did all the "non-binary" kids come from? The influx was pretty fast, it took one forum that only had a couple hundred members to several thousand within a couple of years.

Really nigger?

You will never be accepted here, nor will anything you say regardless of merit be taken seriously. Leave, grovel back to your old stomping grounds instead of trying to shill.

I used to, then my brother became an hero. Guess who he was surrounded by the most? Trannies and faggots. They can all burn tbh

Faggotry is white genocide. Die.

this is that same autistic asspie who made that video of her crying with her dog.

she's a girl. all ftms are girls. they're just girls who are too ashamed that they are a butchie, or a tomboy.

(((y'all)))

You mean this one?

Missing my point. Why so many RIGHT THEN, in such a short space of time? It was like a big wave. I was going to university at the time, didn't see a huge seismic shift in the sociology department that could have caused it, they still barely discussed "binary" trans people.

I've been here for more than a year, dumbass. What does "anonymous" mean?

It has existed for centuries without being "white genocide." You're too stupid for our gene pool, don't breed.

Large numbers of white people not reproducing is white genocide. Openly accepting and even pushing faggotry is equal to openly accepting the death of the white race. Whites have a sub 2.0 replacement rate for many reasons, faggots being one of them.

Get hanged.

Mentally ill tool of the jews, scumbag anti-white degenerate.

You some kind of weirdo?
You do know weirdos get thrown in the bog.

halfhearted check
when will this meem die?

No it's not them, but they are a wtf couple. I also noticed they want to have babies so crowd funded to get enough money to freeze the sperm of the male to 'female' one before he gets pumped full of hormones to shorten his life span but make him have curvier hips for his lesbian boyfriend to enjoy.

and in another video the man with the long yellow hair and lipstick says they both work but in the same breath says due to mental health issues he works less now.

The woman with facial hair then says it hopes to freeze some viable eggs (even though they will already have been effected with all of the male hormones she's been pumped full of) so they can have a frozen baby locked away ready to be activated when they are ready.

So natural, not a pair of loonies at all.

It's cringey to watch the woman acting like a 'man' as it is not a convincing 'man' at all, comes across as a skinny, weak, nerdy, effeminate little faggot that clearly does not lift.

Damn, I can't stop watching their videos, in the way I can't help but slow down to look at a car wreck accident in progress. The woman with a beard is now saying she does not like cock even though she is dating a man with a cock and makeup on. I mean come on. If you date someone with a cock you must in some way like cock unless you have just gone so far into a fantasy world that your delusions have become reality in your head. They then go on to say they have both 'presented' as gays when they identified as their actual gender.
I fear their minds have been warped beyond all help.

At the very least I hope they continue to post videos online as it'll be interesting to watch the inevitable decline in their mental health and relationship. It will act as a warning to others. Maybe at some point in the future when the penny drops one of both of them might have the strength to stand up and say they were wrong, they were misled and lied to and it has had a massive negetive effect on their lives.

Where does the "faggots get thrown into the bog" meme come from? When I researched the subject, I just found that people were thrown into bogs mostly due to religious sacrificial reasons.

I'm a "woman" now I have a "vagina"
If you can't stand gore, don't watch it.

I heard Varg Vikernes speak about it in one of his videos a good while back. He usually knows his shit about old European culture.

This meme makes me laugh

For the love of God, why

I know this will wound a bit /x, but what happens to the testicals? Is this just some massively convoluted plan to harvest testicals? Maybe they found a way to use them to grow stem cells or something and the 'elite' use them to stay young or cure cancer they might have etc.
Or are the testicals put in a jar and given back to the owner?

Testicles and erectile tissue get thrown into the trash, and probably a large portion of the glans.

A lot of places don't let you take your bodyparts home with you because they count it as hazardous medical waste. I don't think that's fair tbqhwu

"Alexis Arquette[1] (born Robert Arquette; July 28, 1969 – September 11, 2016) was an American actress, cabaret performer, underground cartoonist, and activist. She was well known for her gender transitioning, and for supporting other people making similar transitions"

Cause of death - Aortic dissection caused by HIV

age 47

we only have the surgeons word that stuff goes in the trash.

Some people like having an extra pouch inside their body. If you care more about having a penis than a pouch then this surgery may not be for you.

It's not outside the realm of possibility that some surgeons (or associated staff) find ways to take some testicles for themselves.

You mean the one the kid probably had to see to get this idea implanted into his head in the first place?

"_phobia" has been redefined to mean "fear OR hatred" for a while.

>>>/suicide/

Enter the bog.

Kill yourself.

>/x
and it's /xpol/, /x/ is run by a leftist faggot

Who's that?

まっ、エロ同人誌がくそです。

こんなところで日本語が分かる人がいたとは正直驚いたよw

kek'd

Ever consider that back then, we just didn't know how bad you tranny fucks are? In the last decade it has become obvious how fucked in the head you freaks are.

This is a good idea for a hipster film.

Also do they felt betrayed by these so call "support"?

Hard to know if you haven't actually asked one

A fucking navy SEAL that decided to be a trany….

All those beautiful faces.

I can't believe that's the same person.

>I'm totally not like the othr trans-girls, fellow goyim!

no buyinng it, it's still pro-degeneracy signalling.

Shit, this fucker was one of the apartment boys in Pulp Fiction movie, the one who shot at Travolta and Samuel L Jackson characters and missed all the shots.

It comes from >>>/asatru/ and also from Germania by Tacticus. Germanic pagans would throw homosexuals and other sexual degenerates in bogs

God, ftm are so pathetic. I remember during the tranny bathroom debacle a bunch of these ""men"" were trying to sound tough and sexually aggressive, saying "Hey men, do you want me in the ladies' room with your wife?" captioned under a picture of a 5'3" woman with chopped off tits.

kek

What a waste

Female trannies do this too. There are dozens of articles online from "gay trans men" (crazy straight women) whining that actual fags won't fuck them. The few who do manage to get gay men to fuck them brag about being fucked in bathhouses through holes.

Guy on the right looks like what Fred Armisen would play in a 2spooky Portlandia skit.

All the top 3 in women's running in last year's Olympics were men. Due to the new Olympic rules, a man can compete with women so long as he "identifies" as a woman for two years and has 10 mg/L testosterone or less. The funny thing is, women only produce 3 mg/L testosterone at most.

Semenya in particular was tested, he has internal testicles and no uterus. He's just a fucked up man.

There was a time when I thought I might have gender dysphoria and dreamed about being cute girl, then I started working out and lifting weights and that all went away overnight. Men today live in a feminized jewed world that denies them their role as men, as strong protectors of their family and community, it's the core of what makes a man a man, and without it we either hide in alternatives (like video games) or we self destruct into drug addictions.

I fucking wish that mine would go away, but I know full well that if I could somehow actually become female I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Luckily, I never fell for the propaganda that's plauging so many lost souls right now, and I know that there's no way to become anything even remotely female, just a disgusting abomination.
I try to be the best man I can be, and push hard to accept and enjoy it for what it is, but it's fucking hard. It pisses me off every day to see the "tolerance" and shit they keep spewing towards mentally ill people that have been led astray. It's disgusting.

Cases like yours are why screening was important to stop anyone from being an attention whore, or at the least not have their depression, anxiety, bipolar, or schziophrenia be the reason they want to do this as a substitute for what is wrong. In those cases just working out and trying hard is all you need since it really isn't the problem, but then, for someone who actually as the cognitive condition, I just keep referencing and it proves that that isn't always the solution.

This shit is infuriating to me. That is not a woman. That will never be a woman. All it does is discourage women from even trying to compete, and replacing them with men. Yet, feminists will say this is a victory FOR WOMEN because MUH OPPRESSION.

Get that suicide rate to 100% right fucking now.

That wasn't a tranny though it had streaked internal testicles/gonads, partially hermaphroditic at best

He probably actually believes the line "it's not gay if the balls don't touch"

The long haired dudes' brother is also a tranny, they got paraded through talkshows and shit with their mom in tow. Where's daddy? Gee, I wonder

Meanwhile on cuckchan…

"I think I'm cute. I KNOW I'm sexy, I got the looks that drives the girls wild"

It looks like a fucking Tool music video.

Clinical study
A long-term follow-up study of mortality in transsexuals
receiving treatment with cross-sex hormones

a pretty good read, it shows how damaging prolonged use of estrogens can be for the MtF trannies.

eje-online.org/content/164/4/635.full.pdf

It's hilarious.

whatever you say, hon.

>late-transitioning MTFs have higher mortality rates than the general male population
what is this supposed to prove?

GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA