NIGLET HOLDS GIRL AT GUNPOINT FOR A CHICKEN NUGGET

Brave girl fights off 12-year-old classmate who held her at GUNPOINT after she refused to give him a McDonald's chicken nugget

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4115794/Boy-12-holds-classmate-gunpoint-refuses-McDonald-s-chicken-nugget.html

archive.is/3PXs4

basically what the kikestream media is going to pull from this.

The tendie wars have begun.

Have we memed too far?

While I'd be more than happy to be rid of niggers, I admit I'd miss some of their antics.

Too many white Europeans die because of those antics to miss them.

That's the Niggerst Nigger the world has ever Niggered
I don't know if he should feel pride or shame on his Niggery

We'll create reality tv shows from their preserve in Africa.

Classic.

Africa is rightful white clay that is wasted on the niggers.

Nice edition to the nigger redpill file

No wonder lugenpresse has to coach niggers before they go on camera, they can't hide the fact they have no empathy or souls.

They still exist, we haven't meme'd enough.

Don't you mean monkeyshines

Redpilled at an early age.

Noice

I spit my coffee out on my computer screen. Thanks.

At least kikes have written rules making them fuck non-chosen first.

And they wonder how the golem took control.

Damnit Carlos, its monkey business. You have a wall coming.

That is very uplifting video.

I'm sure glad segregation was ended so that these animals are free to do this anywhere and everywhere.

This is actually really smart. These kids grandma can give this footage to CNN showing what happened "minutes before her babies on the way to school who didnu nuffin got shot by da evil po-lice" when these dipshits rob a convenience store in 10 years.

I thought Americans knew their firearms.
That is a plastic replica.

niggers being niggers aside, lets not forget the ONLY evidence is her word.

Women lie, water is wet, niggers are dumb.

Just sayin.

A thought occurs. Maybe chicken to them is like fire-water to the natives: something they weren't biologically prepared for and will take centuries to which to adjust.

I'm reading Harry Turtledove's Worldwar series (book 6) and the Lizards' biology goes fucking bananas when exposed to ginger, and has had huge repercussions as far as crime and other violent addiction behavior.

NEET denied his tendies by cold hearted female

I won't say it. I won't.

Monkey see, monkey do.

DAMMIT!

Holla Forums don't you see we are the biggest problem? Our privilege has blinded us. Open your hearts and your wallets. We need to donate to the less fortunate. No niglet should be without his tendies. The black community deserves more funding and less policing. We need to stop the (((racism))). Whites should be taxed more to help with reparations. ;^)

its like catnip to niggers

I'd fund a huge wall around the community and pull the cops out to safety. That good?

IT'S TIME TO MEME NIGGERS INTO A FOOD WAR

HALF THE NIGGERS WILL BE THE FRIED CHICKEN ALLIANCE

THE OTHER HALF WILL BE THE UNITED WATERMELONS

Sound plan user, I like it.

then fill it with water

RIGHT WING TENDY SQUADS

If we can cause a chicken shortage in the south . . .

All we have to do is cut welfare. The niggers would starve to death. Things would get so bad with looting and violence even the normies would start to see their favorite victims belong in the zoo(prison) and not on our streets

'Tryna feed muh familay

Fucking niggers man.

We call that the Camden treatment, in the states. I used to view the wall from the train when I'd go through jersey.

just print out a load of fake free chicken vouchers and drop it off in the ghetto

(checked)
…that… seems quite capable of inciting a riot. Kek likes the way you think, user.

I wonder if they hate themselves?

end the suffering and KILL THEM ALL

add fucking poison for free

tendies tendies all day long

Kek wills it

and people think nigger stereotypes don't exist in reality…

lawd ha mercy

We need to bring back sterilisation.

Look. We all know niggers love chicken but this shit is getting out of hand.

Soon they'll form armed militia to secure the means of chicken production.

Chicken production requires rearing animals: looking after other living things and helping them to thrive.

They'll never do that. They'll just form a militia to steal and to defend what they've stolen.

Holy shit, nigs and their chicken keep appaling me.

Is that a real helicopter? Looks like a Chinese coin-operated children's ride you'd see in a Walmart or circus.

It better not be since the launcher on the back would take out the cockpit, who designed something like that? Even if its a children's ride.

Honestly reminds me of some of the stories of Renaissance- and Early Modern-era white men getting into duels over trivial bullshit, to be honest. The main difference is that the white men would schedule the violence to occur at a later date.

no, its a nigger helicopter concept that some spade says he invented and is planned to go into production selling them to african military

i like the idea of the rocket pod aimed at the cockpit

I can't believe those books are real.

Hello Reddit!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's why niggers never enjoy anything wholesome. they lack a true childhood.

it would be humane to just gas them all.

Jesus H. Christ.

That's a funny way to spell mass grave user.

why the fuck is this making me seasick

What the fuck did she do that to her own nigglet? lmao

lol, i bet he just got back from being to late to get his popeyes ration for the day, saw chukun, and couldnt resist.

niggaz need thu chukun

It should not have taken this long for someone to post this

Thanks, user. Was looking for it.

They're pretty good, actually. The Race (the Lizards) spend decades travelling to Earth, expecting a slam dunk invasion and conquest. Instead, the humans turn out to be both more and less advanced than they'd previously thought, and while the people enjoy killing each other, they stop fighting long enough to join together and feed the Lizards their lunch. The first series is basically the story of CTR/JIDF/other normals trying to invade 8/pol/… and we know how THAT went, didn't it?

You know, you guys can call me whatever name you like, but watching any child get hurt by the person who's supposed to be protecting them makes me fucking angry as hell. The world is going to throw enough shit at kids without MOM and POP trying to get them killed for a larf.

I don't get it. I like watermelon but it's like the plainest of fruit, plus it's utterly shit if not fresh and cold and all its derivative foods except for the spoonsweet which is made from the skin, not the flesh taste like shit. Are niggers' tastebuds completely different to ours?

lucky as shit that nigger didn't slice up every tendon in their knees over a stupid fucking prank

fuck

>"Americans"