Lungepress rolls over like the good little doggies they are

PRESS FINALLY ASSUMING THE CORRECT POSITION & PROPERLY PREPARING ANUSES FOR WELL-DESERVED REAMING

Journalists from the Huffington Post, Slate, CNN, and Univision will gather days before Donald Trump’s inauguration to publicly discuss =="how the news media can and should proceed to cover" the president-elect.==

The focus of the discussion will include ==
"how journalists and media companies at large can play a bigger role in making sure that fact prevails over fiction in the coming months and years,"==
according to Slate.

Slate’s editor in chief Julia Turner and Slate Group chairman (((Jacob Weisberg))) — who hosts “Trumpcast,” a podcast dedicated to covering the president-elect — will participate in the panel.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-13/mainstream-media-meltdown-journalists-seek-safe-space-discuss-how-cover-trump
archive.is/tcFO1
archive.is/QUen0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sorry forgot link:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-13/mainstream-media-meltdown-journalists-seek-safe-space-discuss-how-cover-trump

archive.is/tcFO1

Sounds to me that they conspire to tell the same lies. If the normalfags are told by every news outlet that something is true they'll believe it.

Yeah, it looks like they're trying to come up with a new way to coordinate and fuck with Trump.

At this point Trump is about to finally be able to punch back after being their punching back daily for over a year. You better believe they're starting to feel the heat just a little.

That's why Trump lost by a landslide after every news outlet ran organized smear campaigns on him dozens of times during the election right, right? Confidence in the MSM must be at an all time high.

They all bend the knee, one way or another.

This is just the same tired narrative that we heard from Shillary's campaign & her media slaves with "muh fact checkers" which we all know are bought out & politicized all to fuck. Double down, triple down, quadruple down, quintuple down, etc. there are no brakes on the big media slander machine. This is the same tired bullshit with zero change. They're not going to magically stop being subversive marxist kike control freaks who tirelessly lie to the "stupid goyim who dont know what's best"''

Point taken. It seems like the MSM all over the west is losing power. But many people still believe in russian hackers. If I was the media I'd try to fearmonger about everything Trump does during his presidency. Kek willing, it'll blow up in their faces.

Or.. they realised that fighting was only going to destroy them.

They might really have submitted to social media. Fucking finally. Social media discusses and digs news sources to clarify and check them.

MSM still needs ground reporters to clarify social media tweets and gaps. It also needs to summarise the clarifications made on social media.

It's a new day fellas.

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

What do they mean by this, though? Do they mean that they're re-evaluating their methodology like a legitimate, honest MSM would? Or are they just doubling down in their war on (((fake news)))?

I don't know how much of that is people seriously believing in it vs. they just want to socially signal against Trump and so latch onto whatever negative mainstream consensus they can. Do you remember when some kid in school would get some totally retarded rumor spread about them? In spite of the fact that everyone knew the rumor was bullshit, that didn't stop anyone who wanted to lower the perceived social value of the person in question from repeating the rumor as true. It is like just the fact that the rumor exists and is part of the wider social consciousness is enough to give it power.

Your headline is fake news.
They are looking to form an attack strategy and get on the same message. Have a unified narrative.

One of their meme's is Trump is attacking the freedom of the press.

Not in the UK brothers. This shit is fresh from the cancer that is the guardian.
archive.is/QUen0

This. They are normalizing journalistic collusion. It's JournoList out in the open which is disgusting. We honestly should remind people since it was such an embarrassing situation for the liberal media.

It's been stated enough that you're wrong, but i want to emphasize a takeaway for newfags like OP
WHEN A GROUP OF KIKES GET TOGETHER TO DISCUSS HOW TO DEAL WITH YOU, THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING FOR YOU

In the end I do think the MSM will ultimately fuck themselves over but we will see the press move beyond merely lying and outright orchestrating crimes to frame Trump or turning traitor and supporting foreign powers and outright working for them more so than they do now.

That doesn't sound like rolling over to me. I can see how you could make the mistake though but when we talk about truth and the media talks about truth then they're talking about """truth""" If anything it means the battle is far from over.

Dubs confirm, Trump is the breaker of kike wills.

I think they'll continue you to double down as well. Old media is dying a slow, painful death grasping at straws to try and stay relevant. The fact that nearly all of it is controlled by a handful of kikes only ensures that they won't be able to adapt and survive. Their mastees will squeeze every last shekel out of them before leaving the burntout husks behind.

No they arent. You dont need to hold a meeting to say "stop lying". They are gonna meet to come up with a new attack strategy and its gonna be just as much of a lulzy failure as ever thing else. From here on out every effort the kikes will make will blow up in their face. We are on the high speed train to Add Another Entry On The List Ville

looks like the Jew's naming himself

This is already happening: see #pissgate. They knew it was all a bunch of shit and even admitted that, but ran the story anyway. It was willful libel.

This is what the next 8 years are going to look like unless Trump starts cracking down on libel.

They still don't get it. Nuke the swamp.

Hm, I wonder what the motives could possibly be here…

They always do… eventually.

How is this rolling over? All this shows is they're being open with the media collusion. Fucking kill yourself OP.

I believe this is what they're going to try to do…

But it's important to keep this in mind as well. It's not quite true any longer that the normalfags believe the media mindlessly. The "fake news" thing is backfiring tremendously, and Trump's rolling with it pretty well.

The MSM is close to burnt down. Any victory they can achieve against Trump will be Pyrrhic in nature; attacking Trump unfairly will cause Trump to fire back, and the MSM can't counter it because they'll actually be in the wrong. (As with the Buzzfeed pissgate nonsense.)

In order for the MSM to win against Trump, they'd have to get an honest scandal on their hands, AND they'd have to get it to stick in the public mind. Their attempts to do this with nonsense scandals have ruined their ability to do the second.

If we keep the heat on the MSM, we can expect to see them in ruins soon.

every red blooded American should hate the Jew for everything they've done to us.

also CIA crypto-kikes
>[Israeli intelligence officials] have been advised by their US counterparts not to share intel with the Trump administration

HAH. that'll be the fucking day.

LUGENPRESSE

These fucking kikes.

I, for one, welcome this new course the kikes have taken.

“People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public…” ― Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations

Nothing ever really changes, does it?

The msm dinosaur is on the brink of extinction. They know the goyim hate Trump and will believe everything they say about Trump. They are going to double down and go for broke like they always do.

Even in the end when they all go the way of Gawker they will never understand. Hell Gawker still doesn't understand what happened to them

1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a news war.

5, 6, 7, 8, is it of conflagrate?

Syrup or jelly?

Journopros v.2.5r2

They understand, they just refuse to accept they were in the wrong. Hence, Gizmodo taking over Gawker gossip.

Israel has a long long history of taking OUR intelligence and giving it to the Russians, so what on earth are they worried about?

This user gets it.

stop being so lewd, Holla Forums

What did they mean by this?

Just the idea of "how the news media can and should proceed to cover" is a giant redflag for anyone with a brain. Even normalfags want facts and neutral coverage. Simply make normalfags aware of this shit.

pick two

SAGE AND REPORT

You're deluded if you believe the character assassination will ever stop. Italian journalists are traveling the world explaining their colleagues that's the way they took down Berlusconi.

Poisoning the well works. Liberals will grow a generation even more histerical than theirs, while conservatives will feel betrayed if Trump won't be effective at pushing back. Hopefully he will.

you can only listen to the numbers we give you about subjects we want, goy

we'll give you different numbers for the same thing if it suits our agenda though. if it doesn't come from us, it isn't "credible."

The jew cries out at he strikes you.
Rule 1 in Alinsky's rules for radicals: accuse your enemy of doing what you are doing

cuck

The way I see it, we are at war with the MSM right now. They are going to do everything in their power to throw a monkey wrench into Trump's dreams of MAGA and sabotage his Presidency in any way they can. The question for us is what are we going to do about it should they pursue this course of action? The reason why 49% of America are Trump-hating Hillary supporters is because of MSM lies and if the MSM does this, they will be cheered by that 49% who want Trump to fail and don't give a fuck about America's future. Unless we want them to win the cultural war, we need to have a battle plan in place against the MSM. We need to be organized and we need as many allies as possible against the Establishment to fight this war and win it. We won the election, but its not going to mean much if the Establishment and MSM delegitimizes a Trump Presidency. How do we fight the MSM and win the cultural war?

Nope, sounds like more doubling down to me

Be remaining anons, user.

With great memes comes great power. We memed the alt-kikes into existence, then outed themselves as controlled opposition. I'm sure the hackers known as 4chan and Holla Forums on the darkweb will be talked about frequently in the coming years.

Will these "US counterparts" shoah'd once Trump is president?