KING NIGGER TO BLAST OF WAR WITH RUSSIA

WHY IS THERE NO THREAD ABOUT THIS!!???

MODS, STICKY THIS!

thesun.co.uk/news/2590015/us-army-moves-2500-tanks-trucks-and-military-vehicles-into-europe-in-the-biggest-troop-transfer-since-the-cold-war/

archive.is/Bg0jj

King Nigger to blast of war with Russia, implement Martial Law and stay in power.

GET IN HERE, IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi slowpoke.

yeah, he probably changed his mind in the past three days.

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
Listen out for EAMs on the following frequencies:

We had a thread about it a couple days ago actually.
This is all part of the European Reassurance Initiative and is essentially just the NATO flexing its muscles to remind the slavs that there wont be another crimea.

I feel its too late for the martial law approach. If they really wanted to do it, October would have been the time.

Agreed. At this point there would be way too much defection between "president who's only legally allowed to do shit for another 6 days" and "guy who the spirit of the law says should be calling the shots"
Then again, the jew eternally does stupid shit that ends with them being btfo of every nation they infest, so they may just do it.

reminder, the leader of NATO is a communist, with a economics degree in Keynesian economics, who was adamantly against NATO.

He claimed it was western imperialist aggression.

Let's hope so

They've been attempting to meme martial law since at least September. You goys don't realize that if the jew plays his hand even once and makes a mistake, he's blown his cover. They've had until now to meme something good and they've failed, so we're now dealing with a cornered kike situation. He will try to pull some shit before the seat of his power is taken from him.

Specifically in Keynesian economics? That's weird. I have a degree in international economics and it taught me three things:
1. Third wielder are perfectly fine with their station in life. "Poor Economics"
2. Globalization leads to an equalization of world wages, aka we all become third world tier. General labor economics.
3. Economics is completely based on assumptions, most of which are hard to prove or are completely false, ie the rational consumer.
To finish up I'd like to point out that economists are just a different type of mercenary. They can make the numbers say whatever they want. The science behind the study is sound in my opinion but gets shoved to the wayside because of Marxist politics.

Cucks gonna cuck.

He wants to start a 1 week war?

Holy Kek!

why bother painting the tanks on the 11th when you are going to send the nukes flying on the 19th?

It's to keep us goyim in check if we try to oust our kosher goverment after their neocohen handlers are removed by Trump.

Hey rabbi, whatcha sliding?

This might be a point, Poland is pretty much Holla Forumsand.

0.6million shekels have been added to your good goy account.

Hoping Putin will just ignore King Nigger's attempts since inauguration is hardly a week away.

I think so, but fucking hell…

9 days left in office and he does this shit?

what will he do in the final 6?
it seems like a countdown to extermination to me.

Tice try polacks, but in reality it's the baltic slavs and poles who have been shitting the bed and screaming like scared babes to the point that the NATO eventually decided to appease you crybabies by doing some exercises and saber rattling so your backwater Husars can try to learn how to military and your leaders finally shut the fuck up.

They literally call this Operation European Reassurance which is just a nice word for "giving these pussies some token so they finally shut the fuck up"

poland isn't a country. it's war booty.