Sudanese niggers VASTLY overrepresented in crime stats of Australian state Victoria

Sudanese niggers VASTLY overrepresented in crime stats of Australian state Victoria

>Terrifying home invasions and car-jackings have increased at unprecedented rates across Melbourne, some committed by youths of African backgrounds. Crime Statistics Agency figures obtained by the ABC show youths born in Australia commit the most home invasions, car thefts and aggravated robberies. But Sudanese youths were vastly over-represented in the 2015 data, responsible for 7.44 per cent of home invasions, 5.65 per cent of car thefts and 13.9 per cent of aggravated robberies, despite Sudanese-born citizens making up about 0.11 per cent of Victoria’s population.

unz.com/isteve/the-age-sudanese-in-melbourne-victims-of-racial-profiling-also-committing-two-orders-of-magnitude-more-major-crimes/
archive.fo/aihOU

0.11% accounting for 13.9% of aggravated robberies?

Wow, just wow.

That has to be a record.

I wonder why that is. I guess the policemen are just racist white male bigots.

Racist hate facts! I bet the KGB paid them to rob people

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Niggers are stupid
What are we going to do?

Niggers are criminals just like in USA. The niggers comitted a lot of crimes repeatly and can't even cover up their tracks basically. I wish I am lying but I am not.

Must have been all that slavery.

There is no nigger slavery in Australia so they can't use that.

How many of those Sudanese are there in Australia?

Too many.

Yeah that's a given.

AYO HOL UP
Don't you know we wuz slaves n sheeeit for a thousand years in Sudan? Don't you know that the Australians colonized Sudan and raped our women and stole our food?

Gotta be a shill thread

What are you on about?

It's not that hard and of course they are going to pull minorities over when minorites are fucking chimping out.

Aussies isn't likely to care about other countries's history and their ancestor is criminal slaves so no one can exploit them it like that.

They shouldn't be doing gender profiling either because that's sexist!

Chris plz go… this is an ebul hWhite Supremacist forum…

Joke's on you.
I'm oriental.

Niggers are prone to criminality.

There. I fucking said it.

Niggers are a violent race.
There, "I" said it.

More like everyone said it. This isn't the first time they have done this before. Just sayin' m8.

isn't that offensive to say?

You are slow OP. This shit was in the news a fortnight ago.

Apex and Pacific Islanders were brawling in the middle of Melbourne CBD a few months ago.

Note that these stats only include Sudanese immigrants.

'Aussie born' does not mean white, it means anyone born in the country, whether a sixth gen whitey or a shitskin whose parents were immigrants

The word generally doesn't have any negative connotations in it's use.

I'm sure it is to some people. Funny how subjective matters work.

Sudanese are bad even by normal African standards, they're unintelligent and extremely narcissistic at the same time, which leaves them with a huge persecution complex and inability to learn anything that would make them a functioning member of society.

The bullshit part is this.
They are not worried about an ethnic gang roaming the streets of Melbourne, they are worried about people becoming racist because of the gang.

Just what the fuck is wrong with these people?
Just say they are a criminal ethnic gang ffs. Fucking cucks.

The niggers are natural retards.

I read up a bit on Africa today. Apparently they have an African Union, not unlike the EU. I thought that was kind of neat. EU is a disaster, but Africa as a whole is garbage and needs all the help it can get

I can't see how the African Union possibly fix the problems. One day the niggers will be a literal global threat due to their non-stoppin' breeding.

Narcissistic about what? They have zero achievements and are literally black as charcoal.

That would take generations what with HIV and civil war genocides

they literally thing they were kangz.

That's true for any nigger. Some are dumber than others, but IMO they're always more narcissistic than our women.

You forgot the aids so civil wars and hiv won't solve that unless they stop helping them survive.

TLDR

The problem is, as usual, that nigger will always be niggers, and those niggers who, while not as violent as the majority of their ilk, ar still as stupid, go and blame the police over the distrust their own community earned themselves…

They too? kek

This would be much funnier if jeb was the manlet.

But Jeb is 6'3''.

APEX

APE

X

APE X

APE X

HOW FUCKING DENSE CAN YOU BE

It is name after the street, user.

And it is likely that they are illiterate.

Melbourne's crime problem will never improve. This state of affairs is permanent and will get worse.

Melbourne really needed to become a state so they don't drag whole Victoria into mess like a black hole.

Inequality has reached EXTREME levels in Melbourne. People are living 6 and 7 to a share house to survive. Boomers own these homes and collecti rent of the wageslave underclass.
Meanwhile the city itself seems to produce nothing at all, its just a giant property ponzi scheme and a shitload of service jobs.

It's so fucked. Melbourne will go off like a nuclear weapon if the property market ever collapses.

Balkanization is impossible everywhere in Australia except for Tasmania. Our geography doesn't permit it.
Australia is also to big to police properly if people lose faith in the society and government.
Europe will eventually kill or expel non-whites and American whites will Balkaniz to save themselves but Australia is completely fucked.
It's just going to become increasingly lawless as people start ignoring the state apparatus.

Death to the bronze

t. The Knight Rider

Look at what is happening with centerlink.
No more back pay if you miss an appointment, no pay if you fuck up on the job, no pay for 6 months when you leave school, no pay if you fail to report, debt collection for old stuff.
All these restrictions and belt tightening dont harm normal people but the sub 80 IQ types get hammered by it. They end up just saying 'fuck it, I'll just start dealing drugs'. Burgs and other crime follow.
This is just the beginning too. Melbourne is full of soft targets; insurance scams from all this theft will explode.Eventually enough people will realize Melbourne is a shitty place. They will open their eyes and see the multicultural SJW nanny state city they have built and they will leave in disgust.
White flight is already occurring and it's only going to accelerate.

At least the Americans are armed and can just seclude themselves in one area of the country and tell everyone to fuck off it every comes to that.
Australians do not have the guns or the numbers to do something similar.
Increasing lawlessness is all we will get I would bet my soul on it.

The centerlink isn't working properly anymore and is like this for long time. How long have you been under the rock for? Ask any Aussies who have accessed them will tell you it is seriously screwed up. If they do what you said and it will still not work because like I said they aren't working properly anymore. It's inefficient and slow so it is propably best to shut them down until everything is fixed.

They already lost the faith in the government due to pollies keep changing. How many pms did we have in the past few years?

There is so much anger under the surface. Its real and very dangerous. People can see the house prices will never get fixed. They see their centrist do nothing leadership, they see the media bullshit them every single night.
They want a real change, anything, ANYTHING but more of the status quo.

on the disability pension and i work close to my alotted 30 hours a week, report, and dont have any problems.

the problem exists solely with self entitled individual and extreme apathetic attitude towards the system. this goes for immigrants as well as natural born citizens.

Not everyone is like that. I'm talking about the lower classes. They are getting stuffed into work for the dole with other dumbfucks. These activities just introduce them to fellow druggies.
Meanwhile they see how hard their personal lives are getting while politicians are busy rorting the system, taking taxpayer funded plane trips to buy homes.
It makes them angry. So they justify stealing because 'thats what the cunts at the top are doing'.

I can sympathise with them but if they keep voting them then they will never get what they want and they don't seem to realise that. That is the big problem. pollies are very good at lying to their faces with the straight faces, which is another problem as well.

Frankly I find that hard to believe and why do they keep sending me the DSP cards that I don't need and have troubles with the centrelink online account. Accessing them by phone is also hard as they are using the software bots to speak and put me on the long waiting line so screw that.

A quick look at your laws show there are plenty of fine defensive firearms a citizens. Class B can get you a lever action rifle or shotgun. Now granted the only 12ga levers I know about nowadays are chiapas, often shit but I've read they did a good job on their winchester repros. Must be because they weren't making a design of their own. Lever guns are good to go. 30-30 is still a plenty popular caliber where I live and I love my buddy's marlin, it's from before they were bought out by the so called freedom group*. Many a cornnigger was killed by a lever gun. Get yourself a 30-30 or .44mag and you'll be doing alright. Can take medium game with them as well within certain ranges. And, with pistols you just have to belong to and shoot at a club. I know it's isn't like here in the states, but I'm still own whatever I could and jump through the hoops.

The most important thing is not what gun you have, but that you practice with it regularly, keep it in good working order, and bring friends who do the same. I'd much rather head out into the waste with a couple friends and lever guns than alone with AR.

*The freedom group is a conglomerate headed by kikes that buy up successful firearm manufacturers, gut the staff, move the factories, and turn out shit afterwards hoping to ride on name alone.

Pump 'em full of lead
'Til they're fucking dead

The laws here are only one way to get a gun. If you dont have access to something unregistered you dont have anything. The police here can take your legal shit whenever they want to. Luckily where I grew up I knew over half a dozen people with unregistered guns. Solider grandads also tend to have unregistered gear stashed.

So get a registered levergun. I just looked at a couple aussie used gun sites and there are tons of acceptable guns you can buy for reasonable prices. Don't be a degenerate criminal if you don't want your guns taken. Requirements like

aren't that hard to fulfill. I know it's a lot easier to complain about the laws and yes, you can't get what you want, but you can get something.

Alright I will get them but I can't use them for defence because of weird laws.

I'm just telling you that you have some pretty decent options user. I can only imagine how fucked your self defense laws are. You'll have to make that decision when the time comes

It isn't a problem to get a handgun as long as I use them for the recreational purpose but it would be nice if they legalise defence. Police are already overworked and I feel sorry for them. The people aren't happy with them but they are too stupid to realise that anyway, do they?

you can also use the app, send reports by mail, or use a self service machine at one of their buildings without having to wait in line.

The amount of bigotry here is rediculous. I clicked as soon as i saw the word niggers to see what kind of stupid ass backwoods shit was being said in here and god damn did it not dissapoint. I honestly assume most of you are 14 year olds from the suburbs living on mommys dime using up all her internets to hate on people. Congratulations you lifeless trolls, on being the biggest pile of shit on the internet.

KYS m8

dont reply dingus

Oh ha ha.

KILL ALL NIGGERS

Adorable. They instinctively know they want white babies that look like them. These kids are healthy and haven't been brainwashed yet.

Glad I live in Brisbane and not shit holes like GC or Melb. Sure it has it's problems, like the 3trillion gooks that are here, but at least they won't try and rob you, rape your gf and set you aflame.

and an open invite for police to come to your house with no pretext and if the feel like it take your guns away. Police are becoming the main criminal group in Australia right now, the people you need to be protected from, not being invited to your home. In an serious period of unrest the police will snatch up civilian guns really fast and all that you will be left with is a an empty gun cabinet. Compound bows have become popular in recent years, no paper work or restrictions.

smelly cunt logic detected

judged by twelve (hand picked by the police and justice system to get the result they want). you're fucked either way.

remember if the crook breaks in no-one else knows he's there, and no-one knows what happened to him unless you tell them. why set yourself up for nigger reprisals and expensive risky court cases when one trip to a secluded beach at night with a few garbage bags and a steel chain saves all that hassle. you'll thank me one day. remember to search the body for a phone and dump it on the way and don't take your with you. use gloves. burn everything you used even you car, just wait a few days and blame nigs for it. one less nigger crook also.

purely entertainment purposes of course.
don't try this at home.

This for sure. Requesting the story of a guy who survived a total societal collapse in some eastern block country.

after serious shit goes down, guns are everywhere and not hard to acquire, the hard part is getting your hands on the first one so you can trade in the open.

Necrobump since Ausbros should see this and show their countrymen.

The most sickening thing is that the parents set that up, prodded them for a reaction and then uploaded this to the internet. That's the level of virtue signalling we're at now, people will sell out their own infants.

BREAKING AUSFAG NEWS!!!!!!!

The premier of NSW, Mike Baird has resigned.

Next in line to rule NSW is Gladys Berejiklian

Check out the nose, It knows.

http:// www.9news.com.au/national/2017/01/20/03/33/nsw-awakes-after-baird-s-resignation-shock

How did the prime minister of australia, malcom turnbull, spend christmass????

in a synagogue.

http s://au.news.yahoo.com/a/33693757/happy-chanukah-malcolm-turnbull-unleashes-jewish-dance-moves-at-hanukkah-celebrations/

"INTERNET PEOPLE NEED HOTPOCKETS AND A HOLOCAUST"

AUsfag Out.