Africa may soon become even more of a shithole

Obviously, nigs gonna nig. But if nig continues to nig as he is past thursday and the army doesn't side with nog and oust their current president, we might see a lot more niggery come out of these niggers than usual.
the second link even hints at possible foreign military intervention.

archive.fo/vDbtz

archive.fo/Xj4rd

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books
archive.is/Fg6la
bbc.co.uk/news/world/africa/live
facebook.com/saidou.camara.779/posts/1152303738221056
facebook.com/GambianTalentsPromotion/videos/568490333346659/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED
facebook.com/awa.barrow.37/videos/580144898858341/
bbc.com/news/world-africa-38682184
archive.fo/EFl8f
discord.gg/gQTmQ5R
theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/22/aids.international
premiumtimesng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like (((the powers that be))) are running a simulation for the current American election.

Just a head's up. This is Gambia. It's a little strip of land surrounded by Senegal.
Senegal is part of the African Union and therefore sides with nog.

youtube 'african parliament'
it's as bad as that 'american style debate' video

what's the tl;dr of african politics? last i heard there's some party that always wins because rigged elections

Niggers don't do peaceful transitions of power. Africa will always be ruled by warlords when left to its own devices.

Butter the cucks up with some Syrians and Somalis and then give them the main course of Sub-Saharans such as the Sudanese.

It' fucking gambia. Who gives a shit? It's existence is a troll campaign on senegal. Civil wars and retarded nignog leaders isn't exactly a new occurence in apefrica. There is no reasons anyo d but niggers should care about this. Since it's 90%+ mudslime, the ensueing civil war will allow an (((isis))) affiliate to thrive. The country will becomelike iraq or syria. Despite a population of 2M, there will be millions of rapefugees fleeing the country as said.

I don't know shit about African politics. Sometimes I just search "news" and poke around for something noteworthy.
Here's a list of African chairmen pulled of wikipedia. Go ahead and give them a search if you care enough.

also

If there is foreign military intervention, would it be the UK running point since it used to be their colony?

KANGS

How can people still deny that when it's so obvious?

Someone post the side by side with the ape from star wars and the sheboon. I'm not at my pc.

books.google.com/books
?id=FfGqNkyjRqQC&pg=PA261&dq=pepi+o+re&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO0Zfs6b7RAhWh2YMKHbA5Cf0Q6AEIIzAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

It's a tiny country with 0 power. Senegal could occupy it in a week.

Has anyone worked in Africa before?

So business as usual?
SAge.

There's trouble a-brewing in Senegal's anus.

I got confused about who is the nig and who is the nog during that greentext

What kind of retarded border is that?

A nigger border.

Only if the English are niggers

For

What is up with nigger names? They don't know how to name their children properly.

for the love of kek, let them settle this on their own
nigs were doing just fine when the zulus were killing and enslaving everyone. when whitey came, the nigs stopped any kind of progress and just used whatever the fucking brits gave them

:^)

(checked)
Wew, imagine having to fight a 3-front war against just one country

Imagine having a country so thin that a 3-front war can be approximated as 2 fronts.

Reminder that niggers are our equals and any differences in our societies are exclusively the result of white racism. Gambia, for example, is completely incapable of having a peaceful transition of power because 250 years ago whites gave them lots of money to buy their criminals and POWs. This damaged their land so badly, they are even now incapable of figuring out representative democracy and free elections that don't call for a military coup.

Fucking white males ruin everything.

Rolling for new big african war with dead toll 10x second Congo war. Praise Kek

Senegal would actually just attack from the north, if they would attack at all. There has been civil unrest and rebellion in Senegal for a very long time now and a lot of the southern provinces (Kasamance) are plagued by rebels, Jammeh is apparently now discussing with the rebels and asking them for military support so if shit hits the fan, which it most likely wont, then you will have civil war in Senegal and a war along it's northern border with Gambia.
t. Guy living in Gambia for 6 years

I don't think that's physically possible
and who gives a fuck anyway

You should, because when you get flooded by refugees more so than you already, are at least you would know you could have stopped it, but you didn't listen.

Do you know the vet guy?

nignogs stealing a country, why am I not surprise?

KOJIMA WAS RIGHT!

they can be stopped by killing the traitors at home and sinking the boats

Check'd. I bet a bunch of kommandos could take that little piece of land.

When it comes to such things, I have learned to never doubt the ingenuity of the eternal nigger.

This is good, I wish we could meme a full scale Civil War between African nations and let them just wipe each other out.

Why?

I think he is a vet guy.

That movies can be played?

Still doesn't explain why he's there. Did I miss a thread on this?

We should respect their traditions and let them murder each other, reducing negroid population is essential for human survival.

Because he want to protect the animals from imps. I don't think there's a thread on him.

That and societal simulations

Yes

Reasons, It's actually real cheap and you can live like a kang here provided you earn enough European dosh before hand.

No. Guy's actually a dick tho

They absolutely despise dogs here, something about muslims becoming impure if they get touched by a dog or let one in their house. There's few cats here also, since the pelts are useful to the locals, same goes for bigger rats which they eat.

How cheap is it?

What country are you born in? I am from Australia.

Roughly eastern Europe, any more and you can figure out who I am, not that I'd mind.
Concerning food, imported goods mostly go from 1$ to 2$ for basic foodstuffs, local goods are much cheaper though but usually only available in larger quantity
2 maids every day for a month go for 50$ and a guard for another 30-20$
Rent is also super cheap for a two story 12 room house but since we pay in front I forget right now.

That summary was hilarious, cheers op.

You are right that white people can live as kangz in Gambia! This clay belongs to the white people. The niggers are too stupid to deserve the rich lands.

I don't keep up on nig politics. It's always the same riot, civil war, disease outbreak. It's boring and predictable.

Nigger, where do you think you are.

You must fap a lot

Damn, this nig/nog distinction makes things so much clearer, I instantly understood what was going on!

Every news site should do this!!

Get out.

How many white people are living in your area?

jesus, are us whites so on the rocks that we have to consider living in AFRICA to find a more white area?

It actually wouldnt be a bad idea if it wasnt for the fact that the Chinks have too big a headstart and are going to pull that property price bubble shit within a decade

We need to create safe haven for the white africans and I am not interested in moving to there. A lot of white people are still living in Africa and they can't get the refugee visas because you know why. Gambia is a smal country so it shouldn't be that hard, will it?

how is that even possible? i mean, if they start killing each other, it will just be more dead niggers and therefore better

Wikipedia says the course of the border depended on the range of the cannons of the british colonialists driving on the river Gambia.

is a jewish nigger the final boss

Why

A bunch, it's very stratified actually, whites mainly live around whites and even more so Germans among Germans, Belgians among Belgians etc.

There isn't too much here yet but what you are saying would be very easily feasible in a slightly larger country. Land is extremely cheap, provided you can gather enough people to make a village you could definitely do so. Be careful though.
If you make anything of value on it it is highly likely you will be framed and everything you own taken along with having to leave the country within 42 hours

better try than never try

checked

Taylor Swift will save them

They'll first shit up the land with land mines and unexploded bombs

Democracy is a joke to begin with but it's extra ridiculous when african countries have it.

Or china enters militarily to spread communism.

Africa is an entropic nightmare and will continue to be because we're sure as fuck not going back there, not when we have to deal with kebab invasion and other issues in our own lands. As Africa has less whites to sustain what little it has and they recede things will just continue to get worse. South Africa is a pretty good example of how things just keep getting worse.

I thought China is a capitalist dictorship now.

They speak a totally different language. It's the same with literally every non Indo-European language. Chinese names are as weird as nigger names to us, most won't admit it though.

Africa.

Expect a lot of genocides in Africa this century.

KEK

from what I understand solely through word of mouth and no independent research of my own is that the ruling party is officially communist but they are using capitalism in order to have an actually functioning economy until they have the means of production to essentially have post scarcity before making the leap to communism.

Mang dey iz KANGZ shheeeeit!

any of these tin pot dictatorships could be over ran with a force of a thousand well trained and equipped white men, think US marines.

A couple hundred years no one would have batted an eye if we had carved out our own country from some hell hole in the dark continent and made it our own little slice of paradise.

can you imagine the UN resolutions and world wide out cry if some based whites went and took out one of these awful rulers and put them selfs in charge, even if the peoples lives were better under the white establishment it would "muy racism"

Fresh OC boys, any good?

Pretty sure Senegal was French and Gambia was British (muh port etc), they just retained those borders.

Do they have business tax there?

Is it easy to get the resident visa?

Mudlsimes hate dogs because they can smell evil.

Yahya Jammeh is the only good leader in Africa and I support this declaration of martiality, Adama Barrow is a puppet of NATO and a Senegali agent.

Sheldon says Zimbabwe repeatedly because the kike who wrote the script is rubbing it in our faces on what happened to Rhodesia.

Yes, Adama Barrow "studied" in London and then went home to the gambia again and "decided" to run against Yahya Jammeh after the Gambia decided to leave the British Commonwealth last year.

COHENCIDENCE?

Update: ITS HAPPENING.

"Gambia Prepares For Showdown As Foreign Troops Threaten Intervention"

"In a few hours, longtime Gambian leader Yahya Jammeh's presidential term will expire. But he is clinging to power as troops from regional powers reportedly amass at the border.
International and regional powers are demanding that Jammeh step down and make way for his rival, businessman Adama Barrow, who won last month' s presidential election.
The African Union has stated that it will stop recognizing Jammeh as president after his term expires at midnight local time. (Gambia is five hours ahead of the U.S. East Coast.)
And ECOWAS, the West African regional bloc, appears to be preparing to enforce the election result by force. The Nigerian air force said in a statement that it has moved "a contingent of 200 men and air assets" to Senegal's capital, Dakar, "from where it is expected to operate into Gambia."
Senegalese forces also are poised to cross the border, army spokesman Col. Abdou Ndiaye tells Reuters. "We are ready and are awaiting the deadline at midnight. If no political solution is found, we will step in," Ndiaye said, according to the wire service.
ECOWAS had earlier threatened military action if Jammeh refused to leave and is seeking "the U.N. Security Council's endorsement of its 'all necessary measures' to help remove Jammeh from power," The Associated Press reported. Gambia, "a country of 1.9 million people, is estimated to have just 900 troops," according to the wire service."

archive.is/Fg6la

whiteguilt-whitemansburden.exe

Special jewish minigame, escape to huwhite lands. mash a and b to row a boat across the mediterranian and enrich europe

bumping jor jammeh

You don't practice bestiality with the local beasties, right?

What's so cool about him? Isn't he Sunni like all niggers

See , along with Gambia being better than most of Africa. Saddam and Khadaffi were also Sunnis.

If anyone is interested shots have been fired somewhere south of Kairaba avenue, not exactly sure where. Shouldn't be in any news since I just heard them a few minutes ago

Have a link
bbc.co.uk/news/world/africa/live

Also have this video of Senegalese troops
facebook.com/saidou.camara.779/posts/1152303738221056

And another one
facebook.com/GambianTalentsPromotion/videos/568490333346659/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Topkek, there is always war and chaos in multiple african countries at once.

It's the darkest circle of hell there and their existence is lower than that of animals.

Boots on the ground, they are actually doing it those mad men.
facebook.com/awa.barrow.37/videos/580144898858341/

UPDATE
bbc.com/news/world-africa-38682184
archive.fo/EFl8f

text from article:

It comes shortly after Mr Barrow took the oath of office at The Gambia's embassy in the capital of Senegal.
He has been recognised internationally. But strongman Yahya Jammeh has refused to quit and is backed by parliament.
West African leaders have threatened to remove Mr Jammeh by force. The UN has backed their support for Mr Barrow.
The 15-member Security Council stressed on Thursday that this should be pursued "by political means first".
Senegalese army spokesman Col Abdou Ndiaye was quoted by news agencies as saying the country's troops entered The Gambia on Thursday afternoon.
Nigeria said earlier in the day that its "armed reconnaissance air force are over Gambia", AFP reports.
"They have the capacity to strike," Nigerian Air Force spokesman Ayodele Famuyiwa told the news agency.
West African military forces have made it clear they are ready to enforce a transfer of power in the country, a popular beach destination among European holidaymakers.
Mr Barrow took oath at the Gambian embassy in Dakar.
In his inauguration speech, he ordered all members of The Gambia's armed forces to remain in their barracks.
"Those found illegally holding arms will be considered rebels," he warned.
Western ambassadors to Senegal, the UN envoy for West Africa and officials from the regional bloc Ecowas (Economic Community of West African States) attended the ceremony, while hundreds of Gambian expatriates gathered outside the compound.
People have been following the inauguration of Adama Barrow live on Senegalese TV, which many receive here in The Gambia.
Few people have come out to celebrate, timidly chanting the name of Mr Barrow or waving at the cars driving by.
Tension is still running high, as people are very much aware that the political crisis is not over.
Banjul feels like a ghost town. Even the usually busy thoroughfares of Serekunda, on the outskirt of the capital, are deserted.
Many say the military remain - like Yayha Jammeh - unpredictable.
But in a sign that parts of the security forces may switch sides, I have met five police officers standing outside their station, relaxed and visibly happy.
I asked how things were going, and one of them replied with a smile "everything is alright, change is good."
Meanwhile, Mr Jammeh's term in office has been extended for three months by a two-thirds majority in parliament. Some experts say he still has a legitimate claim to be called the country's president.
Gambian Information Minister Sidie Njie told the BBC on Thursday that Mr Jammeh would not leave his office.

dem crackaz be goin to space n shit wen a niggah go hungry smh

Despite being a nigger Jammeh is okay for a dictator of niggers

10/10 explanation user.

Gambia discord
discord.gg/gQTmQ5R

Credit goes to other anons:
Yahya "Senegalese? Please!" Jammeh
Yahya "Senegal synagogue slayer" Jammeh
Yahya "Rebels from Hell" Jammeh
Yahya "Throwing spears at Senegal queers" Jammeh
Yahya "Fine time for landmines" Jammeh
Yahya "Enemy troops invade, landmines in place" Jammeh

Yahya "Gambian Aryan" Jammeh
Yahya "Anti-coalition mission" Jammeh
Yahya "Senegal troops in the noose" Jammeh
Yahya "President for Life stabs Barrow with his knife" Jammeh

He is /ourguy/.

4th Picture

That is actually a justified sign. Along the East coast, there are parts where you can find all three of those animals. Sharks in the ocean, and hippo's and crocodiles along the banks or in the rivers that run out in to the ocean.

God I wish we had some rich insane son of a PMC company here that could just buy us 10 toyotas, guns for 50 and plane tickets over there.

I'd go in a second.

Yahya "Last Day for Gays" Jammeh
Yahya "Faggot's Reward is Dagger" Jammeh
Yahya "Suck on a Cock Choke on a Sock" Jammeh
Yahya "Pull the Triggers on Senegalese Niggers" Jammeh
Yahya "If You Violate We'll Your Heart Extricate" Jammeh
Yahya "Cut a Clit Your Throat Gets Slit" Jammeh
shit im new to this

Why's that exactly? I see all these photos of him holding a quran and know nothing about his policies so I don't see what's so good about him.

stop bullshiting, anyone could go if they actually wanted to

pleb

Depends where but from Gambia to Brussels or any other major Euro city it's around $400-500 sometimes cheaper
It really depends on what but if you want the thing to actually work you will have to pay more than that since they're even more expensive here than in Europe, never buy a car that has been tempered locally.

Except he's
Yayah "Whitey invented Ebola to oppress uz" Jammeh
and
Yayah "England must pay reparations for slavery" Jammeh

If a group of armed foreigners showed up pledging eternal loyalty to Jammeh they'd probably lend you a truck.

He also allegedly cured AIDS and had a cure for Ebola.
theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/22/aids.international

He's hiring mercs anyway so I guess.

As far as I know I don't see white people living there being killed and raped en-masse like South Africa and as long as he doesn't get physical with it I don't care, besides the most skilled workers in Africa are whites so blackey needs them. Besides it's funny, like North Korea, Yahya Jammeh is Idi Amin but has an IQ above 9.

That looks like a guy I used to work with, no joke. It looks just like him.

Is that the IKEA cuckshed?

His constant Afrocentric policies do make it hard to live for many small businesses because most of them are owned by Lebanese, Hindus, Mauritanians or hWhites

Was it just another nigger republic or was it an actual country the Jews of Africa ruined?

He's not perfect but this makes sense, Europe for whites, Africa for blacks, unless there are serious enforcements like Idi Amin kicking out or killing out all non-blacks I can't find fault.

Biafra was a Christian separatist state in Nigeria, Nigeria was funded by the Saudis, Soviets, and British so it was easy to tell who to support in that war. The leader of Biafra, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, seemed like a cool and collected guy compared to the smelly shitheads of Nigeria. I'm not trying to suck up to the based niggers stance but not all of Africa are ooga booga tribals.

Why would they be on the same side as South Africa and Rhodesia?

Will this start WW3?

The Eternal Anglo. Siding with Soviets and Sand-Niggeria.

premiumtimesng .com/news/headlines/221082-breaking-finally-gambias-jammeh-agrees-step.html