See announcement for Silver Sable and Black Cat's team-up movie

Why don't they ever cast sexy women as superheroines/supervillainesses? Aside from maybe Anne Hathaway as not-Catwoman and Jessica Alba as Latina Storm, I can't think of any. Meanwhile, almost every male superhero is shredded like a cheese grater.

And since the ugly bitches that Hollywood is pushing now can't act anyway, why not get some supermodels instead? Sure, they can't act either, but at least they'll be nice to look at.

Other urls found in this thread:

boobpedia.com/boobs/Julia_Benson
archive.is/dEYYv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's fine. Flat chested girls are better.

Didn't know Jessica Alba was latino.

Preferring flat is literally against human biology, you're either a pedophile or a contrarian.

Because jewish women are ugly and flat. Only after 100.000€+ plastic surgery they have a slight chance to not look totally disgusting.

You don't know what "zaftig" means, do you?

She's like a quarter Mexican or something, while being 70% European, but those Mexican genes sure made themselves known. If I didn't know better, I'd assume she was at least 40% Latino.

I'm guessing juicy? Sounds disgusting.

Show of hands…who actually was clamoring for a Silver Sable or Black Cat movie?….No one? Good.

Yeah, that decision was bizarre as fuck. Neither Black Cat nor Silver Sable are that well known among normalfags to warrant their own films, they've never even appeared in a film before, plus they're not a franchise in an of themselves like Guardians of the Galaxy to have some firm footing to stand on, they're basically just offshoots from Spider-Man's mythos. Granted, Black Cat may be a bit better known, but Silver Sable is literally who tier when it comes to the general audience. I struggle to remember the last time she was even relevant in the comics.

Hell, the only reason I know of Silver Sable is that she appeared in the 90's animated series…that's it. They could've gone with ANY characters to make a movie out of..like the Great Lake Avengers or (god forbid) Alpha Flight.

Sony logic. As in no logic. It's the same as Venom. You can't have any of these characters without Spider-man. Sony is just desperately trying to hold on to a brand that they can't fucking nail down or keep forever but they just won't accept it. They'll go under soon enough if this shit keeps up.

Who are those lovely semen demons?

literally back when Todd McFarlane was doing Spider-Man

*latina

Flat is justice

She's appeared in three of the last four Spider-Man cartoons and numerous video games. People do know who she is.

Oh OP. Your so worried about flat or fat, you didn't even consider the fact that they'll probably cast non-white people. This is Amy Pascal's shit. Black Cat will be black, but not a thief cause that would be racist. Silver Sable will be Asian or some shit.

Do you seriously think the MCU audience watch the cartoons and play the video games? I can guarantee my moviegoer friends who enjoy the Marvel flicks have absolutely zero idea who Silver Sable is.

I've been reading comics for a while and don't even know her. Must be that I've never read a Spiderman book, granted, but still, I've been a Holla Forums lurker for years.

Well technically Black Cat was in Amazing Spider man 2. She was Felicia Hardy who worked as Harry Osborns secretary. Yeah its dumb as hell I know

Yes. They're exactly the people who watch the cartoons and play the video games. What they don't do is read the comics

Pascal has to work with what she has to make her "Glass Ceiling" movie starring female hero team. These two are the only "notable" female characters that could work that Sony has access to due to their Spider-Man rights.

They are still idiots. Superior foes of the Spider-Man movie would be far safer bet, and they could make it their version of GotG.

Flat is injustice…boobs are God's gift to mankind

Non-white but hot, I could kinda deal with. It's still shit and I will rage against it, but it's not the worst they could've done.

Ugly and fat or flat? Worse. Even more so if they make them complete cunts in personality.

Non-white, ugly and fat or flat? Plus bitch personality? The ultimate sin. The "burn down Sony headquarters and drag Amy Pascal to be hung from the nearest lamp post" kind of sin.

Do they even cross paths in the comics regularly?

She already tried that with Ghostbusters 2016.

I'll never understand why people like her blow all this money on shit no one wants to see.

They definitely don't read the comics, but I promise you the vast majority of them don't watch the cartoons or play the games either. You've got a very skewed perception.

Allow me to play devil's advocate:
Who was clamoring for an Iron Man movie? Which normalfag knew who Rocket Raccoon was?
It all comes down to marketing. But that requires the movie to be marketable in the first place. Heck, you would not even have to market the film if you placed two hot chicks on the poster.
Uhm, by the way, how 'solid' is this announcement? Are they just thinking loudly about probably making a movie who will have in all likelihood Black Cat and maybe Silver Sable in it? Or do they have names attached to the project already and a release date?

She was in the '94 Spider-Man series. Lots of people I know watched that as children. She was in the Ultimate Spider-Man game. That game sold like gangbusters. She was also in Shattered Dimensions, which likewise did well.

You're the one with the skewed perception.

Go ask people if they know who Silver Sable is, I fucking dare you.

No dude you're thinking of Holla Forums

Casting Tom Hardy in the Venom movie was a genius play on Sony's part.

Not that guy, but I just did. My dad, who had a collection of a few thousand comics stolen back in the day - no idea who she is.

Same reason female characters in videogames have been ruined.

The bitches in charge hate successful, powerful and athletic women.

boobpedia.com/boobs/Julia_Benson

But Tom Hardy was barely able to play Bane. He just isnt that big.

Venom? Venom looked like shit with Topher Grace playing him. Hardy aint much bigger.

Fuck off brockfag

You've missed an operative word here

Whatever her name is, I would cast her as either BC or SS.
female director for 'Silver and Black': archive.is/dEYYv