These people have never worked a day in their life

these people have never worked a day in their life

middle of the day Friday most adults are working.

they list off watch a movie and draw

Other urls found in this thread:

ankhstream.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't wait till Trump uses the government (which the left has made so big) against them. They will soon learn what it feels like when the monopolization of force smacks them right in the ass.

the fear that they will actually need to get a job and work showing.

It's gonna trigger them so hard when he gets record ratings.

I'll be watching
from the comfort of my NEETdorm

Whether you watch TV or not makes no real difference if you aren't part of a ratings tracking program, unless cable companies report which channels and times your boxes are tuned to particular programs.

I quit watching TV around 2006, and the longer I go without it, the less curious I am about whatever hooknosed bullshit is playing on it.

I'm going to the inauguration, anyone else?

Neither have I tbh, fam.

i wouldn't bother, its going to be much better watching on tv .

there will most likely be riots the next day. I was overhearing the dikes at work talking about car pooling there the day after to "protest"

Trump will just put the video on Facebook and Twitter and instantly get millions of likes and retweets and hearts and whatnot.

And liberals will seethe with rage while typing with caps lock on:

These people are highly refined socialites with exquisite tastes. Whatever do you mean they aren't capable of decent artwork?

Yes that will work.
Its like the child that closes his eyes and thinks the whole world disappears around him.

He is not running a TV show any longer, he is running the country. Who gives a shit?

Im not going to watch it on TV either, Im gonna get comfy with my hot coco and stream it

Wew lad, you can almost smell the Cultural Marxism and matzo through the screen. In a sane world they would go head first into the bog.

What kind of drawings have they ever produced that wasn't OC Bullshit or full of sexual shit?

The irony is that it'll be on every station

Hopefully my VPN will let me post.
Can anyone get me a reliable stream to watch from overseas?

we have fun all the time over here at
ankhstream.com/

moon man sees all

yfw leftists are dumb enough to penalize their own MSM
Watch an online stream you support, haven't watched TV in years and you shouldn't either

They don't really know how ratings work, do they?

kek, "farce" because you lost.

He'll still be president.

they were so sure they'd win. They have the reaction of a russian hacker in CS:S when they somehow die even though they have aimbot.
I actually have one of these magazines. How much do you think they'll be worth?

You'll have to pay someone to take it off your hands.

Op has it right.

I like how weak these faggots are though. 'Low ratings will drive him nuts'… The mentality of these losers hahaha.

Scan it before you do anything with it. Then sell it, but post its contents a LOT anywhere you can, just so nobody can resell it and take their money back.

Though it will most probably be a collector who ends up buying it, so they don't resell it anyway :^/

that's actually a great idea, OP. let's meme "turn off your TVs! don't go on your favorite news site!" for any major political event. hurt the msm, and get people to maybe read a book for once in their lives.