#SaveDylannRoof

I came up with the idea of how to save Dylann Roof from the death row.
Lets abolish death penalty, be it in the state or at a federal leve i am not sure, at least for the time being so his sentence is commuted to life in prison so we can set it up in a manner he can be rescued if the race war starts.
If he gets his sentence commuted and joins a White Gang he can be fine in prison, but as it is now he has 0% chances of surviving.
We can make a lot of liberals take the bait.
I may not like 100% what he did or some of his ideas, but he is one of us, he is our brother and we must save him, if we managed to contribute installing Trump in power we can save his life from being executed by the ZOG forces.
I am therefore asking the Holla Forumsacks to join our forces to save him.
WE CAN DO IT

Other urls found in this thread:

live5news.com/story/28056147/photographer-talks-to-hundreds-of-strangers-to-complete-grand-project
archive.is/76dJa
youtu.be/froTxqKSqc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why? If Roof was interested in avoiding the needle he would have gotten a competent lawyer instead of self-representing.

Guy clearly gives zero fucks, if this is how he wants to go out, that's his business. Would have been better if he targeted proper pavement apes than toothless church niggers, but hey, take what you can get.

I find your lack of racial solidarity user or are you a kike?

want to try that sentence again, nigger?

You make the mistake of assuming that shitlibs are at all consistent in their beliefs. I've seen cucks on my feed who normally rail against the death penalty as unjust celebrating this kid's death and calling for him to be jumped/raped/et cetera in jail. Remember, modern lefty beliefs are meant primarily as a smokescreen to fuck over white societies. If following a principle consistently means benefiting a white person, the modern liberal will drop all the principles he has. This is what they have been trained to do, it's why their ideology is useful.

Seconded. DyRo went into this whole thing expecting an outcome of this kind. Live men are useful, but martyrs are too.

What would Hitler had tought of leaving our comarades to rot and die in prison?
I am not sure he would had taken it kindly.

I find it disturbing, there you go double nigger.

Don't let the photographer who was at the scene and was detained get away with being up to know good, he was doing a photographing strangers project and there is more to him being there than has been revealed so far live5news.com/story/28056147/photographer-talks-to-hundreds-of-strangers-to-complete-grand-project

archive.is/76dJa

If there arises an opportunity for people to break him out of prison by force, I'm all for it.
But resorting to adopting our enemies' beliefs in order to achieve an impossible goal (no way the government will abolish the death penalty for quite some time)? Hitler would not have approved.

Dylann Roof is not my comrade. My comrade would have trained, educated himself, found a proper white woman and raised white babies in a white community, not blown away a bunch of church niggers who probably agree with him in a macro sense about the problems with the pavement apes.

If he clearly wants to sing the song on the gibbet that badly, I'm not going to stand in his way.

The idea would be to abolish it temporaly to rescue him and then bring it back, even stronger because today too few niggers are executed in prison.
Rescuing one white nationalist is worth it, at least if you ask me.

Hitler used democracy to infiltrate and destroy democracy, he would had approved i believe.

Randomly killing some people in a church is pretty fucked up. They weren't niggers…they were just regular people trying to live their lives.

You people are pretty fucked up if you idolize this shit bag.

You're a cuck, tbh.

Technically, we all have a 0% chance of surviving.

I find comfort in this thought.

Are you blind?

As i said, i don't agree with what he did, still he is a racially aware white, therefore his life is worth one hundred of the ones he killed.
There are so many of them and so few of us, we must band together in brotherhood and solidarity.

Obviously you are sliding from the point m8.

I'm a cuck, because I value strong white families and educated white communities over one grandstanding hothead looking for martyrdom?

…Sure Chaim, whatever you say. Hope you're getting paid by the post.

There's the seed of a really good troll here. Let's tweak it just a little:

Use #SaveDylannRoof as a way to push leftists into full-throatedly supporting the death penalty, thus alienating them from the (small) minority who actually oppose the death penalty on principle.
Bonus points if the hashtag campaign can sway those principled anti-deathers over to the alt-right. ("No one agrees with what Dylann did, but only the Alt-right is willing to stand up for his human right to live!")

I've encountered that trenchant political analysis somewhere before…
If you're not Enoch himself, it looks like you have a future posing as a Turing complete Enoch-imitating AI.

Dylan isn't going to die for MANY years. Race war will break out long before the appeals and all that shit end.

Dylann isn't your comrade because you're a faggot, not because he is.

There is nothing wrong with dying for a glorious cause.

I thought the confederate flag hysteria was pretty fucked up. I never got why people lost their shit about that and not the killing of christians in a church.
I mean Dylan should have been going after gang bangers not some Christians in a church if he wanted to fight the yankee nigger culture. Like seriously black or not those people weren't fucking with anyone else or preaching violence in their community. Hell visiting a black church is the safest place for a white guy to visit in the US. Probably safer than most college campuses. Dylan fucked up. Let him hang.

GET OUT

No, he needs to die

Gang bangers tend to shoot back. He fucked with church niggers cause he's a pussy

Ohh that's good to hear, I never thought about that before. For some reason I assumed the System would have processed him expediently, eager to make an example of a bad goy.

I really hope he lives somehow, to breed a Southern Belle QT. If I had a son, he'd look like Dylann.

State Senator Clementa C. Pinckney was pastor of that church. Guaranteed those "innocent Christians" were political fellow travelers. Way to buy the narrative fellas.

No. If anything we need to kill a lot more criminals.

Roof wants to be executed.

Found your nose

Are you retarded?

/thread

He's not a hero
He is something between a martyr and just a guy blowing off steam on church-going niggers.

If he had gone and killed black rapists that got light sentences, even just one, he would have created great context for us, but no, he just went to a church to pick random targets.

He could have picked ugly-ass threatening niggers that nobody would sympathise with.

Even as a martyr he's not good, the guy just listened to too much moonman.

Have you ever heard of Horst Wessel, user? Back in the Era of Struggle, he was a Brownshirt agitator and (((alleged))) pimp. Whatever he was, he wasn't very nice or useful to the movement. In 1930, he was (((allegedly))) caught doing the job on a whore by her boyfriend, who shot Horst in the fucking mouth.

Doktor Goebbels moved fast. While Wessel lay dying in the hospital, a whole song was composed and sung about his glorious sacrifice. In the song, he's a martyr who died fighting communists in the streets. A whole narrative was spun from that one sordid incident.

I sometimes wonder how many men gave their lives in Stalingrad with that song on their lips, and how many young Germans signed up for the Waffen-SS because of the feels that song inspired in their hearts. In a very real way, Horst Wessel was way more useful to his party dead than alive.

Dylann Roof is a fine young man, and he's certainly got guts to stand up in court without shifting blame or trying to save his own skin – a little of the old Hermann Goering in him, maybe – but trust me, we're probably better off without his eventual "conversion" and "repentance" that the Jews will put him through at the end of a prison nigger's dick.

Do you want to hear the Dylann Roof lied, user? Or would you prefer to hear the interview he's going to give Ana Kasparian in five years tearfully wishing God's grace on the niggers' families?

I've had about enough of this "shouldn't have gone and shot up a church" bullshit. Have any of you ever read the Turner Diaries? Respectable enemies are the first who need to go. They muddy the water and deprive soldiers of their moral clarity. It is always the "good Jew" or the "based nigger" who saps our resolve to do what must be done.
Except she has five kids here already, and 25 grandkids, and they're all voting for spic-pandering Democrats like Gavin Newsom.
Except Tyrell is picking up white women and giving them HIV because niggers have a difficult time with the foresight and planning it requires to buy condoms.
And he also. . . Okay, bad example. But you get the point. It's the churchgoers and friendly ones who will talk their way into the attics of America and keep making white normies feel bad and doubt the rightness of our cause.

Well done, Dylann. You did something more useful than killing – you drew a battle line.

Fuck Roof. We not only need the death penalty in every state, we need it hastened. No more sitting on death row for decades.

But if he had killed the worst of the worst blacks, even if he was charged for hate crimes, people would side with him/us.

Imagine the optics you can get when you kill a nigger that raped some white girl (of which there are plenty). The press can slander you but they can't paint the "victim" in a good light if it's an ugly rapist.

thank you. I thought I was the only one that saw that for a second

So? Go and find a rapist then. Show us how it's done, John Connor.

No shit. California just had a referendum on that. The Democrats were their usual insufferable selves, going around telling us all how racist it was and how the moral arc of whatever-the-fuck guarantees we'll abolish or at least fuck up and slow down the death penalty here.

Fucking nope. We voted to keep the death penalty, and we voted to speed it the fuck up. You remember that asshole who crept through the window and kidnapped Polly Klaas from her slumber party? The he took the 12-year-old somewhere and did god-knows-what to her? Then he led the cops to her grave and confessed? Then in court he intimated that Polly said her father had been fucking her?

That was 25 fucking years ago. Guess who's still jerking off in his cell to the memories of what he did? Guess whose father still hasn't had the pleasure of watching the fucker die.

Ideal system:
1) Take forever to be really sure you're guilty.
2) Upon conviction, show just cause why you should not be put to death.
3) When sentenced, your lawyer gets a whole 30 days without any clients or other matters so he can focus on appealing every single little thing he thinks slanted your trial against you.
4) The appeal will be heard right away by the appellate court, which may grant you a new trial, commute your sentence to life, or uphold the sentence.
5) If your sentence is upheld, you have seven days before. . .
6) A prison guard walks you into a cork-lined cellar at the prison and shoots you three times in the head with a .22

There. Fucking done, and the only person who suffered was your victim. Nice and quick. What's the fucking problem with that?

You know, all this time I thought Dylann Roof was South African for some reason.
Sage for off-topic

Even .22 ammo would add up, I say rope or beheading. Reusable, economical, effective.

I agree. He needs to be hung, drawn and quartered. Not merely killed.

This.

The kid was a hothead through and through. The fact he killed some BLM faggot was just a happy coincidence. Roof just gave the leftycucks a perfect strawman for gun control and pushing progressiveness. I agree with , he is not an ally of mine, an ally of mine would not be so heavy handed as to give our enemies a perfect talking point like this.

KILL YOURSELF JIDF

I sure do enjoy seeing this same exact meme spammed dozens of times over. Kill yourself, freechshit.

You fucking moron, HITLER WAS IN PRISON. THAT'S WHERE HE WROTE MEIN KAMPF AFTER ONLY HE AND A HANDFUL OF OTHER PEOPLE TRIED TO DO A COUP. I'm really getting fed up with all of this bullshit shilling around here, you dumb fucks think you can just shift tactics and mimic Holla Forumsspeak to spin your bullshit memes, FUCK OFF.

You fucking nincomfuckingpoop.

youtu.be/froTxqKSqc4

Cool counterargument. Face it, the kid fucked up and the left has a nice, juicy strawman lined up.

>>>/kys/
>>>/freech/
>>>/shit/

Dylan is a Coward, Should have gone full Deathwish and atleast got us the actual chimps off the street. He wasted his aryan blood on shooting the easiest targets he could find and gave ammo to the left by being a living strawman. the fucking hothead didnt do anything useful for us in the least and will just be another chump used in propaganda against us later if the left recovers.

do you people even think before you type?

Fuck Dylon "Jews are White" Roof, he has nothing to do with us, just makes us look bad.

There was a voice fag loli in 4chan's Holla Forums and I requested her to voicefag 'that Holla Forums OC with moonman rapping the pic with dylan roof and lyrics. She delivered because I got trips(roll) and I think it's still on vocaroo.

I'm not yet done sorting out my files but if I find my 'that' file or bookmark i'll post it here.

WE ARE PACIFIST FAGS NAO

Roof should be allowed to live but niggers should die.

Sorry kiddos, but I sincerely do not care about Roofboy's destiny, and besides, even if he wasn't executed he would be in jail for life which in my opinion is a fate worse than death, what is the point of living if you're confined to a prison cell for 70 years ?

Prison with niggers or death?

If you are really on our side, that is the worst thing to do. Capital punishment is something that we need, getting rid of it because it can be applied to Roof is stupid. Doing so would be the worst way to honor him. It would be like letting 1000 niggers go free after we kill 10 of them for one of us. Take the sacrifice he made and honor him for it, don't sacrifice his ideals to save him and betray the cause.

bump

You're a disgrace, you're a mess.

Supposedly he only represented himself during sentencing.

the issue is similar with abortion, for every hero like dylan roof you save, 10 niggers will also be spared the electric chair. that's why i don't want abortion to be illegal untill my country is an ethnostate, for every white baby that's spared 10 nigger babies will be born

Terrible idea OP. Not a fair trade at all.

Then how would we execute kikes for the crime of being kikes?