When did you outgrow watching moviesshowstv?

When did you outgrow watching movies\shows\tv?
Im in my lates 20's, watched tens of thousands of movies and shows, and now its hard for me to care. I only still watch stuff when i want to not think and kill like half an hour, i dont even pay attention.

Stopped caring around 5 years ago. Only watch cuckime now.

Late 20s as well. I can't believe the so called experts who stuck with this shit for all their lives.

As soon as you realize which strings they are pulling to create emotion, you're done. The remaining technique is mostly bullshit, and the involved message is almost always about sodomy or marxism.

Maybe 18 or 19. Used to watch a ton but over time just stopped really seeing it. Internet takes even more of my time now. There are some stuff which I do want to see but don't really feel like sitting down and watching it. Sometimes when I pick up a series which I do like, I still maybe watch the next episode like a week or two later, mostly because I can't feel arsed enough to set it up.

Stopped watching TV which I'd say is the biggest reason I don't watch anything anymore. Used to catch things up whenever they aired on TV and would routinely watch it but now that I can watch anything at anytime, I don'[t really feel like doing it.

Late 20's here. In addition to what you say, I can't seem to enjoy finer cinema like I used to in my early 20's. I can't seem to enjoy chienese cartoons like I used to in my early 20's.

It's almost as if nature is telling you that you can't waste your time and energy on non-virtuous behaviour.

16 or 17 (I beat the guy two posts above)

I didn't, but I did outgrow paying for them about five years ago

Your biological clock is ticking, you need to impregnate women.

Black women?

2006/7ish. I just got fed up with how boring they all were. Same thing has happened to me twice with anime, but after a year or two break I can get back into that again. There is nothing in television or movies that interests me now.

you're goddamn right

Maybe if you stopped watching gook toons & normie shit, you'd actually find something decent to watch.

There are no good movies or television left. Your taste is shit. You are shit. Fite me nerd.

What about Rome?

Twin Peaks literally just finished, you fucking retard.
Go back to watching Game of Thrones and Rick and Morty you cumgurgling dunce.

What's wrong with Rick and Morty?

Not even hand-drawn pupils can save it from women writers.

Bunch of faggots in dress. If I wanted to see that I would watch House of Leaves.

TOO DEEP FOR YOU bullshit NGE did that schtick better.

:(

You gay faggots have become more senstive than women, there is nothing about feminism in that

i'll be surprised if your balls havent gone into your sotmah and made room for a vagina yet

Is this supposed to be funny? 🤔

Did you reply to the wrong post?

Pretty sure those lines are some sort of setup, like Rick is impressed by her and ignores Morty or whatever

Everyone knows only men can deliver one-liners >:-(

Everyone knows women are not funny

Fug

Do people actually find this "insightful"?