German Holla Forumsacks needed for an interview in my political podcast

Hey,Holla Forums! Posted this on /int/ first but no response there. Anyhow, I'm Kristaps Andrejsons from Riga, Latvia - and I'm a podcaster and a journalist. Been here for a while, for those of you who might be here long enough, I'm the guy who found a crossbow in the forest and who managed to get an interview with the Hungarian ambassador after someone here invited everyone to mail them support e-mails when they were not letting the migrants in.

Anyhow, I run a show called The Eastern Border where I talk about the history of the Soviet Union and how it was like to actually live there. ( theeasternborder.lv) Now, that podcast has a quite decent audience, and sometimes, I do spinoff episodes, about politics - where the original intent was to introduce Americans to how parties and politics work in other countries, although sometimes me and my guests just talk about USA politics in general. I like to grab people from both sides on the show, and just have a completely free, non-pc discussion about how things are and how they should be. So, this month, I want an episode on Germany. I have a liberal person already, so if anyone of you, right wing guys are here and want to be on the show, please, e-mail me to theeasternborder at gmail.com - I've delivered to the chans before and won't fail this time either. Audience is pretty big too, for a completely indie show - about 55,000 listeners, so be ready to prepare for this and have good arguments. Oh, and next month we're doing Sweden, so feel free to mail about that too.

Pic: Old logo of the show, as Holla Forums won't let me re-post the new one so soon.

Have a bump

Bump.

Heck, if you have any comments on the situation in Germany but are afraid to reveal your personality on the show/by sending an e-mail, you can post it here, and post stuff I should ask the more liberal guest. I just want a good show that makes people think, is all.

Have a bump.
But you should be aware that not many Germanbros will answer you right now, since it's in the middle of the night there. Maybe make another thread some other time again?

Well, it's early saturday morning here too. I'm two hours ahead of them. :) Hoped that Holla Forums would be more active at night. But most likely will re-post this anyway.

Also, feel free to check out the show in general. I got blacklisted in Russia because of this thing.

No way, I remember the email idea but left pol for a while and never knew anything came of it, link us OP.

Oh dear. That was in May. Got published in the newspaper I worked in at the time "Ludzas Zeme" in…well, back then when the e-mail thing was going on. Now I just podcast and live about 300 km away. I translated the interview to English, remember posting it on Holla Forums and on Dan Carlin forums. (Which are sadly closed now for some reason.) I'll look in the archive, will try to dig it up. But basically, it wasn't that spectacular, she just stated that Hungary isn't racist against muslims, they just want to stop illegal border crossing but that the refugees don't want to do things the proper way and are uncontrollable. Oh and that the western media makes Hungary look bad. But I'll look into this, e-mail me to the podcast mail, so that if I dig up the English translation somewhere, I can send it to you. But this legit happened. Sent that letter, asked for an interview, being a journalist, and they accepted. I remember even posting pics on Holla Forums.

Thanks for the effort user, what are you planning to talk about in regards to Germany? Also, currently listening to an episode about War in Afghanistan, initially put off by my general connotation's of a podcast Ive go to say really comfy stuff.

Hey, thank you! That afghanistan episode is where I finally felt like I'm getting the hang of this podcasting thing. About Germany - History of political parties, main political players, their ideologies, main political challenges, milestone events and watershed moments - basically, the political series is a spinoff where I try to facilitate actual thinking in people - either by having two people with opposite views debate something or just explaining to my mostly american listeners, how politics actually work in other countries. Firstly, because I'm a prudentist - believing that problems should be solved in a way that's actually rational and thought out, with debates and many opinions instead of idealogically charged pseudosolutions which don't really solve anything. And secondly so that you have a better idea of what to actually expect and have some background if said country actually comes up in your news. It's important, because my show started when I heard complete and utter bullshit about Russia on Slate's political gabfest. So, decided to take matters in my own hands, really.

Interasting. bamp. Any Germanbros up to it? If you do don't embarrass the Vaterland.

This doesn't seem organic and the OP clearly isn't much of a poster here. This strikes me as suspicious. OP, can you better prove your allegiance?

thank you smith

Can't help, but I'm a fan of the show.

Ahh, I remember that thread about your grandfather. Sorry about that bro.

He has been on Holla Forums for at least two, maybe three years. His grandfather worked as a civil engineer for the Germans from memory.

Friendly bump. All the other germans are awake now, maybe someone will come along. Otherwise, give it another try in the Deutsch/pol/

I'm in. How do I contact you?

How to contact?

OP's website probably has his contact info.

send mail to theeasternborder at gmail.com also, site has info.

Namefagging only when necessary, as my name's pretty much public knowledge anyways by this point.

Yep, the same guy. And…thank you.

PALINDROME DIGITs

Can people stop shilling their podcasts here

I was the OG of podcast-shilling. Accept no substitutes.