US INTELLIGENCE EXPECTS MEXICAN CARTELS TO LAUNCH ATTACKS ON UNITED STATES TO TAINT INAUGURATION

http ://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/01/shootout-u-s-consulate-nuevo-laredo-part-cartel-terrorist-attack-plan-trump-inauguration/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vZLh9
archive.is/YKJbJ
amazon.com/Relentless-Strike-History-Special-Operations/dp/1250014549
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MEXICAN AMERICAN WAR TWO
ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

hey CIA, watcha doin'?

Meanwhile the top story on drudge is 'No threats to inauguration'. Kikeary is afoot.

I get the feeling this will backfire.

So, how do we counteract this? If this were to actually happen, how do we make life for the cartels and mudslimes miserable? Do we just start killing random gang members and blowing up mosques?

All Trump has to do is suspend punishment for the killings of cartel members. This way, militias can finally go into the inner cities and the border towns and kill with impunity.

The comment was that there is no substaniated threat to the inauguration and this story is about attacks on border cities and ports of entry. DC is neither of those. No way that someone isn't planning to do something in DC though. There will be violence in the streets at least.

Thr more attacks the better. Make notmalfags hate and fear mudslimes and apics. It will only propel them farther right.

Maybe we can get a border wall and a mexico canal. Panama is kind of far anyway. lets shorten coast to coast shipping lanes.

Mexico will be the new place where the military industrial complex gets its money. Mexico is going to get fucked up.

Myself and others believe Trump will designate the cartels as terror groups. They'll be targeted by drone strikes and kill/capture ops by JSOC and SAD SOG. If this partnership and the attacks happen, i can't see it not happening. It'll be great when leftists freak out and he can just point at king nigger's assassination program.

filthy beaner akbars

I know there is plenty that Trump could do. What I want though is to send a message to the spic cartels and mudshits that the only keeping them alive is the law and bleeding heart libs, not because they are better fighters.

Hopefully the CIA gets purged so the cartels lose their support as well. We should try to encourage more vigilante groups and militias in Mexico and along the US border so we can put pressure on them.

Good, let these retarded animals chimpout and make every real American even more certain the wall must be real

You mean like PM Flip Duarte?

I hope beaners and Niggers will be stupid enough to do shit. Once Trump is in charge, they won't recieve the protection and gentle treatment they are familiar with from obongo rule. The backlash and redpilling will be even harder on the Media because they will probably side with the terrorists or sweettalk their acts.
About time we remove Cartels and Gangs on our ground.

Always archive negro:

archive.is/vZLh9

The cartels and their alleged muslim affiliates might be able to cause some chaos within the U.S. but in the end they will be fucking crushed and liquidated. I suspect this is just typical, loudmouthed beaner bravado. Slicing up unarmed peasants to control drug territory isn't on quite the same level as direct military action inside the U.S.

Libcuck logic:

Yep, it's going to be a big surprise for them when one of the cartel v.i.p. SUV convoys takes a Hellfire missile directly up the ass.

I know this may be somewhat off-topic, but what do you guys think about instituting a training regimen for anons in light of these and other events? Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims – they're all preparing to slaughter us. But there are steps we can take to ensure the safety of our folk.

Please do

Yup. Just allow the formation of death squads that can kill without consequence and the problem would be solve in a few months.

To make it go even faster, make it legal to keep any and all possessions of cartel personnel that are taken. You see all of those beaner drug dealers riding around in late model Mercedes and BMWs? Or that $10k jewelry they are so found of? That can be claimed by whoever kills them.

MEXICO WILL BE THE NEW MIDDLE EAST

OPERATION REFRIED

Big mistake right there, allowing that will only ensure organized criminals (read: kikes) hog the entire death squad market and end up removing competition (read: whites).
This must be kept devoid of greed to work

It would be unnecessary since the CIA funds all of the cartels anyway. Remove CIA, remove their beans.

But they already do. I'm trying to make it enticing so privateers are encouraged to RWDS for us. It will also lead to collapse within the organizations themselves. Why should strongman Rico listen to Diaz's orders when can simply take his shit without legal repercussions?

I didn't think ==pic related== would become reality

Pretty sure they are, beaner cartels are fucking retarded like most gangbangers just want to engage in senseless violence as a dick waving contest without much foresight or long term strategy. I wouldn't doubt these spics would be dumb enough to do some random massacre to show off how tough they are to the commander in chief of the US and get annihilated.

I for one am happy we can let down the facade and be open enemies with Mexico again.

Once he's in charge and briefed on the cartels he's going after them. I think working with the Mexican government to take them out will help both countries and leave a lot of Mexicans happy so they can stay the fuck in their country.

In the wake of shit like Fast and Furious I can't help being a little suspicious.
"Gee CIA, how do you know there may be a cartel attack timed to coincide with the inauguration?"
"They upped their monthly order of weapons."

Glad to see I'm not alone in my paranoia.

Because theres a good chance his loyalists will find him and use a machete to slice his skin off like pig meat and make him eat it before mailing his severed head to his wife

Cartels are fucking scary and violent

this will never happen.

It feels like that day the whole US security services and all the alphabets will be on duty.

That would be an ironic twist of fate for JSOC to be sent after them, considering cartel leadership was trained at Ft. Bragg in the 80's

That's the thing. We should anybody be loyal to Diaz? He has nothing to offer them, since they can take it all themselves. Everyone will likely do what Rico is doing, leading to an endless chain of intra-group infighting that leads to the eventual collapse of the organization itself.

I won't dispute their violence but they aren't any diffferent than their savage ancestors. I mean that in a literal sense, maybe they're smarter but that doesn't mean much, sadism and death are a common trait among mexicans especially criminals. All the videos of cartel torture murder and irl aftermaths I've seen are sloppy, they get the job done sure, but honestly the arabs are better at it.

I will also be a record for outbound flights to Israel.

One can only hope.

I'm just glad I live in a quiet white town and don't have to worry about chimpouts or an unstable government

That's fair, I have the unfortunate affliction of living in the southwest, where cartel actions are noticeable but don't really make to the news since the police has a fragile ongoing "peace"

Didn't some user have a vid of loads of niggers and arabs near the border a few weeks back ?

no, I hope the flights crash in the ocean with no survivors.

Purge them all

Yes please.

You have no idea how badly that needs to be done

A few 2000 pound JDAM's going into some cartel beaner's luxury villa(s) would do wonders in adjusting poor attitudes.

Of course.

They didn't think this one through very well, did they?

If the cartels do cause an incident, it'll just give Trump greater justification to resort to heavier means.

I'd love to get free target practice on spics and sandniggers at the same time! fuck yeah my AR is locked and loaded.

Ahh, you're right. I misread the headline earlier when I wrote that.

i doubt they're used to having someone with balls as opposition. they seem to doubt that trump would actually go through with any kind of retaliation, or how intense that retaliation would be.

If dubs, Mexican-American war 2.0 will commence and all tacos will be removed from US. Then border wall makes sure they never come back.

It will be over within a week. Mexico has no tanks or attack helicopters. /k/ is better armed than the entire Mexican military

Re-rolling. Trips or nothing.

Looks like a you're a no good nothing, pretty much a nigger, now check em

DO IT, SPICS

wut?

Looks like this is the closest thing they have to a tank. Not sure how many they have though.

archive.is/YKJbJ

Not nearly enough, if a serious retaliation takes place, they have 0 chance of a successful defense.

Watch Trump use drone strikes on their labs and compounds

If the cartels and the Islamofascists go through with it I hope that Trump has the balls to unleash the newest version of Stan McChrystal's Death Machine™ on them.

JSOC annihilated Al Qaeda In Iraq. Unfortunately, OBOZO thre that victory on the garbage can with his fucked up Iraq withdrawal.

Make no mistake. If Trump unleashes anything like SMDM™ they will paint the desert red with the blood of cartel beaners and radical mudslimes.

amazon.com/Relentless-Strike-History-Special-Operations/dp/1250014549

Yeah I know. It's sufficient for use against opponents with AK's and PKM's but not much more.

FFS it's like they WANT to be glassed. I hope Trump gives them what they seem to so desperately crave.

Its probably the mossad.

They would know since King Nigger's Regime armed them with Operation Fast and Furious, and many others.

I don't believe it, tbh

The source, Judicial Watch has had a tendency to sensationalize stories in the past. I don't particularly trust them.

You aren't welcome here no matter how much you think you fit in.

DO IT, FAGGOTS.

fix'd.
The cartels always avoided major violence because it got in the way of profits. Things didn't get bloody until Mexico started sending troops into the jungle to root them out.

I have no problem killing Mexicans engaged in war with me.

COME AT ME TACO BENDERS

That map on the left is proof that a major part of the Texas economy is cartel connected.

As a /k/ommando I would advise you not to put any money on that bet.

So.. cartels control America?

Do they want to be mass murdered?

This when they get there hands on things like this they run with it too far. The chances that Mudslimes and Beaners are working together are slim. I'll bet that this is "intel" is literally spic criminals talking shit on tapped phones purposely.

Deport them to South America, make the new border the Panama Canal.

That explains the move to secession.
Wow, this really did get bad.

I for one think this is a genius plan. What could possibly be the consequences of such a well thought out and brilliant plan?

I think that nigger forgot about operations like Wild Receiver, and Fast and Furious.

I suppose it's possible that muslim elements are colluding with various cartels for money laundering/weapons/human trafficking purposes but other than that I'm skeptical.

I've followed Judicial Watch off and on since Clinton was in office and I suppose they've done some good work but they have a bad habit of grandstanding self-promotion and publishing borderline disinformation.

We're supposed to just take your word, eh? How about provide some citations or fuck off.

How about you fuck off?

I've followed you off and on and I suppose you've said some good things but you have a habit of being an anecdote providing kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years

When the enemy makes threats, you're doing the right thing.

It's just a healthy skepticism from watching them for 20 years. Don't really care if you believe it or not.

American - Mexican War Volume 2, electric boogaloo, now there's more immigrants too

Yeah no. You made the claim and now you're fucking trying to backpedal. Classic Jew-meneuver.

Linking Amazon
Speaking like a faggot
Gas yourself advertising Merchant

this

Lefties and "liberals" would have us bring this trash into our nation.

I say let us war now before its to late.
I am ready…I AM READY I'm Alex fuckin Jones ready RAWWWWWRRRR RAWWWWRRRRRR.

srsly - im rdy.

This has been a long time coming to the traitors of Europe and North America. If they do attack God Emperor Trump it will give him more power to build the wall and take an offensive against Mexico's scum.

Is that hotwheels?

Yeah that was taken from the 2015 Pride Parade.

to the filter you go

really?
hot

Everything will be fine. Calling it.

Faggots begging for dubs and trips.

MAYBE Kek needs us to remove taco ourselves

That's a funny fucking way of wording race mixing with jungle niggers. Take your spiggoty elsewhere…

Have nothing but Americans involved, aka no spics, then only possible spics would be in the audience.

www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/01/13/massive-violence-planned-at-the-border-is-this-the-beginning-of-red-dawn

Hodges reported on the Clinton Uranium One deal months before everyone else. I trust his sources. It fits with this post,

www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/01/13/massive-violence-planned-at-the-border-is-this-the-beginning-of-red-dawn

Dave Hodges reported on this too

pretty sure it was wide receiver, but that shit was pretty wild, too.

Moderate.

The Mexican area looks more comfy tbh

We all speak french here, you Jew shill.

Come on now goy. Get in the gym and on the range.

if anything the cia has allowed the cartels to do whatever the fuck they want. larado constantly gets attacked by these retarded colombian/mexican hybrid spics.

What's their game plan here, to try and engage in brinksmanship with a person whose natural response is to up the stakes when challenged? All this would achieve is giving Trump a clear display for exactly why the US needs a stronger, more secure border.

kek wills the mexican american war 2.0

You know that was a typo, but I still love you frogs.

If the United States military went to war with the cartels and won in a matter of weeks would this be the first war waged by the US in the interest of the American people in over a century?

Also say goodbye to your pensions, you DEA sons of bitches.

Pablo Escobar may have been the most intelligent drug lord of the 20th century. Even his incredible intellect (supplemented in action, of course, by smart spooks) did not supercede his hubris. When you operate by a plato o pluma doctrine enforced by the world's largest empire's silver or lead, you tend to forget your place. These narco-terrorists forget who yanks the chain.

'Boom.''

The real question:
After we purge taco land, can we institute leibensraum?

there are populations of native french speakers in burgerland we've been here generations before the revolution

No shit. I just take umbridge at JIDF poisoning the well of concrete solutions.

Gee, it's not like they were keeping this as an ace up their sleeve or anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

On the positive note, this would give Trump pretty free license to firebomb some cartel spics to hell. Maybe even to occupy Mexico - it wouldn't be out of the question, the lack of Mexican government control of cartels could be interpreted as an act of war one way or another, e.g. Mexican negligence or even cartel infiltration of Mexican government. In case of the latter, Trump could even go in, wipe out the cartels, impose American control of Mexico AS A TERRITORY - and THEN in a brilliant move of 14D-jiu jitsu, LET MEXICANS LEGAL IMMIGRANT OR NOT GO BACK. They wouldn't have any excuse of "oh my country is so poorly run I was afraid for my life" since it would be American run.

On an even better note, from there it could just be turned into a sort of plantation, where Mexicans have a better standard of living but THEY'RE NOT HERE. FUCK YEAH DO IT CIA, BRING IT ON.

good point, a bit too much vin mon ami

My fucking sides.

Mehemet/Pablo/Bibi, we know you're assmad it's all crashing down around you but thanks to superior White technology your trip into the afterworld will be swift and merciful.

wew, let them try

If you gas yourself now, you'll save us the ten seconds of trouble later on.

Even better

Utter bullshit. Dumb spics being used as patsies if anything.

judicialwatch is good though so I think it's another scumbag in US intelligence feeding bullshit to the press.

Not an argument.

hurr durr da nominees suck dicks and are virgins and kill shitskins

Are you ok?

wat?

those are not actual jihadists, drugs are haram.

Oh, the bots are back.

We'll see if the cartels still think their AK's and torture devices are badass after getting drone'd 24/7.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

By that you mean raping and cutting her head off in front of him then sawing his head off.

Holy shit, what a mess!!

DO YOU FEEL IN CONTROL??

rightfully american soil and then that fucking kike came in and betrayed us and fucked up everything by giving away our spoils of war in a lenient treaty.

FUCK THE KIKES! FUCK MEXICANS TOO!

Bitch, please

Oh boy, and the left still thinks they're the good guys

Why the fuck would the Cartels start a war with the US?

It wouldn't be some DEA operation where they do dick all, it would be grounds for a full scale invasion of Mexico because their government is 70% Cartel anyway.

They'll be begging for the wall after this. GG, spics.

forgot something:
(((they)))

Mexicans like cartels. They're folk heros in Mexico.

It's a russian trap to give america another vietnam/ukraine civil war.

What is southern Louisiana Alex?

So which timeline is this?

The Shadowrun one, where Mexico gets taken over by a coalition of cartels and La Raza faggots who then form the world's first megacorp in charge of a country and then dragons show up and eat everyone; or the Call of Juarez timeline, in which the cartels lose their shit and start an all out war with the US which is actually a CIA plot to find hidden Aztec treasure in Mexico?

shit map

So the (((FBI))) is telling the Cartels to attack on that day

The CIA would never allow it, considering they more or less run the cartels

Sinaloa cartel is a CIA front.

HOW IN KEK'S GREEN SKIN HAS THIS BEEN ALLOWED TO HAPPEN?

I hope the cartels are ready. We would rape them and Mexico if need be, all we need to do is slaughter their families and them show we do not fuck around.

They have some French wheeled vehicles, only a few dozen of which are armed with 90mm guns, the remainder have 20mm autocannons or even lighter weapons. They also have a couple dozen domestically-produced vehicles that are basically knockoffs of the Vietnam-era Commando V-100 armored car, and then they plop the turret from a WW2 tank (no shit) they had in a junkyard on top and saw the barrel of the 75mm gun off so it's only about a foot long, vastly reducing muzzle velocity and therefore firepower.

Neither vehicle has much armor and a .50-cal will punch right through.

Their air force also consists of less than a dozen F-5 fighters from the 1960's.

We could seriously do Mexican-American War 2 and annex Baja California and some nice oil fields, driving the inhabitants further south, if they start shit with us.

I checked out their kikepedia Air Force page and it shows three F-5's in service. They've also got a few Pilatus propeller driven planes that are basically COIN tier use. Then there are a few light observation/attack heli's. Everything else is transport. So basically nothing of substance.

And thanks for the overview of their armor capabilities. Definitely more for keeping internal order than anything else.

Sounds good, fam.

We haven't had a good war with the Mexicans in a century.

Step 1: Expose ties between Mexican government and Cartels
Step 2: Keep infographs and other redpills ready at any time (on part of Trump-administration) Obvious conclusion even to normalfags: Cartel attacks were approved by Mexican government
Step 3: Use ties to justify and legitimize Trump's no-money-or-goods-transferring policy from during the election
Step 4: Push it through congress so future presidents can't put a stop to it, if 8year presidency seems more secure, by executive action
Step 5: Get popcorn
Step 6: Watch what happens when the Mexican population gets to choose between rebelling and death by starvation

Seriously, if Trump follows through with anything he talked about, those Mexicans in their comfy government offices will be crawling on their knees to him with tears of hopelessness in their eyes and begging to get on his good side. That is, the ones that live long enough to get a shot at that.

try southeastern Missouri

Is there a WV edition of they memmy?

shut up beaner

there's one for every state

Trump doesn't need the CIA's permission.

Two words, bro: Nigger President

This. There are a number of different ways Trump could go about doing/justifying this that come to mind. The first is that it could (would with a little looking) be demonstrated that a significant portion of this money being sent from Mexican immigrants - legal or not - are being funneled directly to the cartels. That would give grounds to imposing a ban due to money laundering, or at the very least making it that much more difficult for money to go across the border.

It would be impossible to stop all smuggling (sort of OT: the American colonies had a proud tradition of smuggling, and civilian juries would routinely refuse to indict smugglers that had been caught by British authorities). But measures like this give the American government a lot more latitude in tracing, mitigating, and ultimately eliminating these cash outflows. Those measures could become later grounds for eliminating the cartels/annexing Mexico as a territory and sending them back.

KILL ALL MEXICANS. BUILD VACATION HOMES!

Have a few kids, and kill all the nonwhites. Quality over quantity.

Sounds like the CIA is cooking up another false flag, mexican drug cartel pushers would get executed in any islamic country for selling narcotics.

wew

Holla Forumsack homeland wall guard division when?

How easy is it for a white brit to get a greencard? i want to participate in the race war but it will take too long for anything to happen here

Holy shit I want to see Mexico's impotent rage when we treat them like they were Pakistan

I didn't know anyone still wore actual stahlhelms except bikers.

This is some comic book shit, how the fuck is that supposed to be credible?

Oh come now, those Moist Nuggets have got to be better than what the beanera can get their hands on. :^)

My phone didn't even want to auto-correct beaners. And now it tried to write beamers.

Stupid fucks. This helps the justify building the wall even more.

This was my first thought, too.