Questionable Malcontent - /clang/ Edition

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

Pascalle Lepas is definitely a (((systemd))) user.

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

I'm disappointed that thus far no-one has edited Clairence in the OP to have spots and a crossed bandaid on his arse.

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

what a cunt.

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

implying systemd and judaism are different things

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

That's some serious fucking autism right there. I'm not exactly a great conversationalist, but that question is obviously asking for "what comics did you like".

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

It's also an ice breaker designed to branch off to something else. She might answer something like, "Well my father was an avid reader so like father like daughter I guess." Then the interviewer follows up with something like, "So you and your father were close? Did he encourage you into illustration as a career?"

Speaking of autistic illustrators, have some QC "art" from Willis.

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

Or even ignoring that, it could be a question of, "what about comics that drew you in that books, T.V./movies, etc..?"

It is an easy open ended question that allows the interviewee to wax philosophical for a few paragraphs, maybe even shill their own products. But no, kill the conversation, don't give the interviewer any lead ins or any any other topics to cover.

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

Neither of them knows what a penis actually looks like…
I firmly believe they're the kind of betas who think getting hard is sexist and objectifies women or some shit.

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

I firmly believe they're the kind of betas who think getting hard is sexist and objectifies women or some shit.
You say that like they're outliers but no, according to feminist theory it's sexist of men to be attracted to women at all. It's sexist to be gay as well.

Jack Long
Jack Long

Those are both things that affect the real world, though. This is a webcomic. It has no impact on anything.

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

It has plenty of impact on other webcomics. Handstab is a trailblazer for the model of "barely put in any effort, appeal to hipsters and sjws, coast off patreon".

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Can't you apply that to 95% of the discussion on this board?

Joseph King
Joseph King

Wow, you're like totally right, man.
Like, why even read comic books at all man?
They're like, fake and stuff.

Fuck off. People can talk about what they like; people can talk about what they dislike.
We're saying we can see the emperor has no clothes, and will say that contrary to the fanboy circlejerk and ill-deserved adulation of not just a webcomic "artist", but an arrogant, deluded, hypocritical nutcase.
It's also cathartic.

And not to mention the fact that the edits are invariably much better than the source material.

That said, since the Robot Wars plot got wrapped up real quick, the story, or what somehow passes for a story, has gotten mighty boring.

I've said it once and I'll likely say it again, in the face of true potential Jeph has settled for mediocrity.
He had what *could* have been a decent story in Robot Wars, resulting in the best edits and rewrites (rewrites! Where we didn't just poke fun at all the stupid characters, but fleshed them out and gave them depth!) but no; he killed that off with all the writing talents of an 8 year old.

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

Like, why even read comic books at all man?
They're like, fake and stuff.
This is completely correct though

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

The lolcow has no milk, man. These threads are just like the /gg/ generals. Arbitrary discussion that slowls to a crawl even by this board's standards, and does nothing but obsess over a part of the bigger picture. At least Mr. Chandler had some gust to him.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit