Take your pledge against racism

Some memes need to be shared:
discoverthesault.ca/TakeThePledgeAgainstRacismAndDiscrimination/?ref={E17E55B0-6073-473E-BBFA-37FC62F70CC0}

Take your pledge today #IPledge

—–
Context: heatst.com/culture-wars/canadian-city-launch…gram-to-register-people-as-certified-non-racists/:

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/canadian-city-launches-program-to-register-people-as-certified-non-racists/
a.cocaine.ninja/iwqzgd.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

borked the link: heatst.com/culture-wars/canadian-city-launches-program-to-register-people-as-certified-non-racists/

Have fun Holla Forums

#IPledgeAgainstRedditSpacing

Can one of you techfags make a bot. To spam it with niggers must die or stuff like that ?

1( Download tinytask. It's a macro recorder.
2( Set your record buttons and play buttons, then check the "continuous playback" button. The macro will repeat until you hit the keystroke to stop it.
3( Begin recording, the macro should contain all keystrokes.
4( stop recording
5( sit back, watch it go or leave the house or something.
6( realize that only retards would not have prevention for this, but you're dealing with retards in the first place
7( keks

does

this

#trigger

U

?

You would have to twitch IP addresses and user agents every pledge. Already tried it on two different browsers on the same IP. Plus, it's an IIS server, easily crackable.

Oh so can we just crash and burn it ? Or deface it with XML ?

CORRECTTHERECORD.fml!
had our fun already early on twatter

inb4: a.cocaine.ninja/iwqzgd.pdf
^Hilter's Certificate of approval by Sault STE. Marie Canada Local Immigration Partnership, that he's #hotasracist
-going to smoke more @0420 praise it

You had me going up until that.

Ima gonna jump on a ebil nazi
to make white babies

I took the pledge

Literally from the website

I WILL talk about racism and discrimination. Against my people, by the kikes.

This is why I'm not scared of you

Say hello, fam

Last one

#1. you are a leftypol idiot
#2. you are an idiot

won't someone end his spree of madness?

thanks for this howto.

Needs more David Duke

Does anybody remember that online candle website for the Holohoax? You would light a virtual candle and sign it.

Submitted just that right before you posted.

Very nice

hey, it didn't give me mine. what gives?

Reported, hope you get banned forever fucking kike

Come on, nigger, it's pretty obvious when something is copy/pasted from a website. There are plenty of examples of plebbit spacing but this isn't one.

Explain to me what the big deal is? Ontario jews come here (if they see this one pledge and hundreds) and what? Chill out with the autism.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

*amidst

That's a guy?

I put Derek "bit the curb" Vineyard.

*bite

am I doing it right?

You may or may not be doing it right, but you aren't doing literally nothing wrong.

what's wrong with preconceptions
what's wrong with differentiation?
what are darwin's finches?

Attempted George "Can't simmer the Zimmer" Zimmerman, but it did not direct me to the certificate. :/

With a few more pledges like this we can finally end racism, G-d willing

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

KEK!

Rick the Cuck Wilson took a pledge just to talk, no certificate tho

considering OP couldn't break links, pretty much

Is there any way to view the collective signatories of this momentous pledge?

this needs to be made into a banner for Holla Forums

He's a Swede.

always breakup the fucking links. or at least
de-activate them
heatst.com/culture-wars/canadian-city-launches-program-to-register-people-as-certified-non-racists/

on that note, the comments are open, you just need to enter a fake address and pw

At least in Firefox it's easy to just pick the text, right click and open the link. I'm not sure if it gets rid of the referrer then. That's why you should always completely break the link with a space so you have to paste it into the address field.

They probably won't even get it.

Some quiz board games are pretty redpilled. For example in certain games I haven't seen any questions about the holohoax, and instead, quite a few questions about this nigger "being blamed for racism against whites".

Noice.

I get a secure connection failed error when I try to download mine.

They're joking, right?

Rules 1 and 2 fam

Holla Forums

(wasted)
(checked)

This is their twitter/youtube header.

Heresy! Perhaps 6666 user is a faggot that has shit ideas and opinions? Perhaps the will of Kek rewards him for saying nothing, in lieu of being a faggot and making us aware of it?

?

Where all the white women at

Thank you OP.
This cured me of racism

Kek, yes

Kek blesses this, do it mods

Ooga Booga from Da Jungle has proudly taken the pledge. #solidarity

Oh I got it.

just a silly idea, but
maybe the mods could send a nice email to the #IPledge website explaining that the indelicate user who bragged about writing this shite was b& for his #racism ?
their answer may be lulzy

Did Genghis Khan have a child with Sargon of Akkad?

end raycism amirite?

Faggots, you forgot a certain name…

Fixed it for you guys.

kek

I wonder if they do these things just so they can write articles about how this or that thing got ruined by "alt right trolls"

SMAAAASHIIING RAAAAAACIIIIIIIIISM!

Will it be understood?

Kek demands it

Mods make it a banner

Yea he did. He is badass fun toting jew bashing son of a Khan.

deadline.com/2016/05/chumlee-arrested-pawn-stars-austin-russell-gun-drug-charges-1201717489/

mediaassets.ktnv.com/document/2016/03/15/DOC031516-03152016095027_1458066332162_34083064_ver1.0.pdf?_ga=1.143024245.1364747746.1458074252

Feel free to sandbox the link, not trying to fuck you over.
Is a pdf of police report what was found during the police search of his house

I love it when this kind of thing comes and I love the fall out but more recently these kind of things just get swept under the rug. mountain dew and Hitler did nothing wrong was great but what happened with that competition for a plushy? I take it we didn't win. pic related

no. but it will be here

Kek

lol ocean of piss nigger

not
>it ends up here
ONE FUCKING JOB

I was furious at first because I drive in that area when I take Highway 2 through the 'Yoop down in to the mitten. Then I saw the leaf.

Fucking Canadians. We need another wall.