Going to Trumps inauguration

I live in Ontario and I really want to go to his inauguration, I'm gonna drive there by myself and it's an incredibly long trip, I'm a bit on the fence if I should go because I'm not sure if I'd be safe driving all the way there but I also know I'd really wish I went and my parents wouldn't know where I am. I have a valid passport but do I need anything else to stay in hotels? I'd actually rather sleep in my car with a heavy duty blanket. I need a phony story to give my parents, if I told them I was going for the inauguration they wouldn't believe me.

I already ran by that I'm gonna go to a workshop in New York state or just outside of it and my dad's alright with it although he questioned why isn't there anything here, I told him it's a bit of an experience going on a road trip and maybe getting a job there. I soon realized I wouldn't have any documentation to back it up or I could just say I didn't like it. Is my story alright or could someone chip in? Is there anything I need to know driving such a long distance? I have oil to bring a long to top it off. I'm also a bit worried if shit goes down on the scene of his inauguration, a bomb or whatever. This isn't a worthy thread but I asked a few times in the QTDDTOT thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

freetoursbyfoot.com/how-to-attend-inauguration-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have a passport and cash, you shouldn't need anything else. Driving safely shouldn't be an issue at all. If you're worried about your car breaking down, pack a warm blanket, bottled water, and some jerky.

Tip top kek. If you have tickets to the inauguration, why wouldn't they believe you?

Shit, do I need tickets to be in the crowd?

Got no replies

I dunno. Google it.

saved

I live where you live OP. I'd suggest we road trip but I know Holla Forumslacks are weird like that. If we ended up disliking each other it would be a long drive..
I think you do need tickets and I figure they would be sold out by now.

Every time.

I actually thought about meeting a Holla Forumsack in Washington D.C or maybe even getting a roadtrip buddy, but exactly that. I'm a pretty decent guy and I'm sure you are but a trip with 2 strangers is well strange.

If I were to take you or anyone, we'd need encrypted service to schedule our meetup. Honestly it doesn't sound like such a bad idea, maybe if we got 4 Holla Forumsacks. But there's no way to really vet any of us we'd have to take each other by our word.

Also I think you can watch from the mall or whatever it's called that's in front of the white house, I'm still looking it up.

Being a Trumpster isn't the same as being a homo in the closet. Just tell him you're there to see Trump.

He likes Trump too, but I don't know if he'd be thrilled with me going just for that. I've been out of a job for a bit and the workshop gig shows him that I'm trying to find a job, although I can slip in I'm gonna go to the inauguration too.

Washington D.C. is shitskin central, you know this, right?
Whites are in danger in most of the city, especially whites sleeping in their cars.

Don't come here. It's for your own good.

For the crowd @ the capital; YES.
Have you done any research? Gonna risk sleeping in a car when it's -10 F out? Not man enough to tell your parents the truth? A FUCKING LEAF?

Look you don't even realize your going to be tired as fuck from driving all day. My guess is also a flight + rental/uber would be cheaper than driving all the way from Ontario.

There's only one way that can end.

1) Don't sleep in your car, get a hotel room.It's safer.
2) Long-distance driving can wear you out faster than you think, make sure you have some decent music to help keep you awake, and remember to stop and get out and walk/ take nap as needed.
3) As long as you have your passport, a valid driver's license, and your insurance is up to date, you're golden.
4) Make sure you have a few quarts of oil, a funnel, a quart or two of transmission fluid, and maybe a gallon of anti-freeze, and some good jumper cables on hand as well, you probably won't need it, but you're better off with it than without it.

Good luck, and have fun.

virtually every hotel wants a credit card on file, or else a couple-hundred dollar cash deposit to make sure you don't fuck up the room. Bring a credit card (and phone them ahead of time to let them know you'll be abroad).

top kek

Plan on sleeping in your car you will never find a hotel to stay in, unless you drive a 100 miles.
You will not get into any inaugural ball as well those tix are long gone.
The other thing is there are rumors of 100'sK of liberal protestors descending on DC they will probably just sweep them all up and pen them some where unit the gig is over so don't get caught up in the garbage collection.
BUT BUT I am Holla Forumsack from ontario probably won't save you either.

Those people are fucking nutcases!… Have you not ever been to their racist, Hitler-loving, online message board!? It's fucking disgusting. Those delusional idiots actually believe that Trump is better than Hillary!

Don't fucking do it. Get your girlfriend to have sex with another guy while you watch instead.
t. The Left

Who made these?

It's the fun of it I've never been on a road trip and the most I've driven was 6 hours and the drive to D.C is only 8 hours, I can do it. I also did some research and hotels go for $250 a night in the greater D.C area and there are hostels but I'm not sure I'd like that.

Only tickets are required to watch from a platform, you can watch from the National mall.
freetoursbyfoot.com/how-to-attend-inauguration-2017/

So you're telling me Holla Forumsacks in Washington are the only real Holla Forumsacks? :^)

I really want to see the inauguration live though.

Sound advice. It does make more sense to get a hotel. Thanks.

If only I had planned this the night after the election I could have gotten into the ball, also seeing a bunch of liberals getting their shit kicked in live would be great.

I'm in NoVA, and I'm thinking about taking the metro to the inauguration

Anyone else going? What time a good departure time?

user, I don't think the POTUS will hang out with you. Sorry.

Heh. If I had gotten tickets to the ball and an actual chance to meet him or his sons, I would have, in the most respectful dignified way drop redpills on jews and tell him to be jew wise.

Is suggest a hotel in Baltimore then just take a train down to DC to save on costs

Why wouldn't you tell your parents the truth? You sound like you're at least 18. What are they going to do? Throw you out on the street for going to a Presidential Inauguration?

There are cheaper hotels and airbnbs in md and va, including ones near the spokes of the subway.

Oh yeah, and see the racial dot map.

But based on the fact that you're thinking of a cover story, it sounds as though your time may be better spent on the home front.

(czeched)

Great idea.

Nah I'm 23, I think they would be worried about possible happenings in the inauguration crowd if I told them. I told my dad I'd be going to a city in New York state which is much closer.

Eh, it's always best to be truthful in a situation like this. They're adults, your an adult. No need to complicate things by being dishonest. But do as you wish, I'll leave it at that and stop lecturing like a grandpa.

All hotels are booked. You won't get any where near the Capitol without a ticket of some sort. Don't waste your time dummy.

You're right, it's best they know in case of anything.

If I'm not mistaken, I read you can get to the National Mall or whatever it's called where the huge crowd gathers for free.

user, if anything does happen, would you want your family to just have them grieve over your death, or do you want to add the bonus shock factor of you lying to them and managed to get yourself killed?
Just tell them. My family is worried, but I'm still willing to go

I think you would be better off watching streams online, hanging out on Holla Forums, and investing the money you would have spent on the trip into arming yourself.