Cuck of the day or nah?

Oklahoma Man Ordered To Pay Child Support Despite Not Being Father

TULSA (KFSM) — A man in Oklahoma is hoping to change the law after he has to continue to pay child support for a baby that is not his, according to our affiliate KOTV.

When Thomas’ high school girlfriend got pregnant, he married her. Five months later she had a little boy and he believed he had a son, but their marriage fell apart.

Thomas decided to take a paternity test when the boy was three years old.

“It comes back zero percent. I was in my office and I saw that. I should’ve expected it but I didn’t and it hit me. I’m telling my co-worker how shocked I am that someone could do this to someone,” he said.

The judge ordered Thomas to take another DNA test and he got the same result. The judge first ruled that Thomas was off the hook financially, but then reversed the decision because Oklahoma law says men must question paternity within two years of the child’s birth.

Thomas said that he had no reason to question it before he did, but, because he missed the deadline, the judge ordered him to pay around $500 a month in child support and nearly $15,000 in back support – for a child that is not his.

“I wish I was telling a lie,” he said. “I wish it wasn’t the truth but it is. That’s what makes it so crazy. Everyone I talk to about this can’t believe where the court system is coming from.”

Thomas wants lawmakers to change the law. He said he believes DNA matters regardless of when a man learns he’s not the father of a child.

“At this point, there’s really nothing I can do to get out of the $15,000 or get out of the child support, it’s done, it’s the law,” he said.

archive.fo/KC8sO

No, not cuck. Just feminist bullshit. Sucks to be that guy.

What an arbitrary piece of shit "law."

He was tricked into it, so that's not cuck. He was just another victim of the feminist system.

Cuckoldry is when he knows that kid isn't his, and he stays with her.

Divorce and alimony laws are stacked against men 100 percent and need a massive reform. I saw a liberal trash picture about how males winning custody of children is "so emotionally damaging" to the mother when the fucking father has to deal with that shit 9 times out of 10. Women fucking suck. They blow smoke and champion a cause and then complain as soon as something negatively affects them

Regarding OP, I think it's ""fair"" in the sense he was married and thus provides support to the single parent; but yes, its complete bullshit and he shouldn't have to pay a dime (even getting repaid by the state) for a child that is not his.

I had an uncle who had to go through a ton of obstacles to get custody of his daughter from the drug-addicted degenerate mother because the legal system is biased against men.

thanks feminists

I don't know about you people, but if it was me I would burn all my property and leave my job and leave the rest of my days as a bum taking gibs from the state.
Call it defeatism if you want to.

Daily reminder that this is why you shouldn't have sex before marriage.

I don't know about you people, but if it was me I would burn all my property and leave my job and live the rest of my days innawoods setting up a hideout and purging niggers and kikes untill i die or get caught. FTFY

I thought those 2050 feminist greentext parodies were a joke, but now i'm starting to fear it.

In France, paternity tests aren't even allowed in this type of case.
They claim it's in the best interest of the child.
One would think disincentivizing behavior that is highly likely to break up the traditional family unit would be of greater benefit to a child than making sure the mom receives enough money to hire a babysitter while she's out whoring it up.

The year is 2035.

Pasta is delicious. Compliments to the chef.

At least child support bullshit leaves us an easy paper trail to follow when it is time to hang the cunts and cucks.

can confirm: this feels utterly sublime.

And you faggots wonder why "MGTOW" is gaining in popularity. Want to save civilization? Change the fucking law of the land, otherwise don't bitch about how everything is circling the drain.

It's

Really

Annoying

To

Have

To

Read

A

Shittily

Formated

OP

Just

Go

Back

To

Reddit

You

Fucker

you have to go back

Nobody ever got buttflustered about double spacing until a few months ago. Fuck off with your manufactured kike outrage.

Why do you think I screencapped rather than linked you mong?

Either way, doesn't change the facts that men are getting fucked over left right and center.

Nobody ever wrote in double spacing until two months ago either; go back to reddit.

Kill yourself and then go back to grammar school.

It actually looks normal on a mobile, but reading text like this on PC is just horrible, because it goes on forever to the side, instead of going down normally like in your picture.

>a : a subdivision of a written composition that consists of one or more sentences, deals with one point or gives the words of one speaker, and begins on a new usually indented line

how would that have changed anything? your making me even madder chistcuck

It started when we caught TRS shilling here in May 2016.

I would kill a woman if she ever did this shit to me and I wouldn't feel guilty because it would be like killing a parasite. I guess the baby might starve to death but it has no parents to care for it anyway.

Retard alert