Should It Be Legal For Men To Hit Women?

Short answer yes
I don't believe in harming a woman, leaving bruises or anything over the top, but I think Sean Connery had the right idea. Especially nowadays, women are so stuck up and believe that consequences don't apply to them. Lots of modern "women" could be cured with a good slap and dicking.

Of course this change won't be made for a while - we still have to chip away at the cancers of marriage "equality" and women's rights. These fucking cunts get away with too much.

Should It Be Legal For A Cuckchan Thread To Have 300+ replies? I don't believe in shit threads, shitposting or anything too edgy, but I think Sean Connery had the right idea.

If she acts like a man, you are free to hit her like a man, that will at the very least get her off the high horse.

Depends on the circumstance. Hitting anyone is pretty nigger-tier, but if someone is acting up uncontrollably sometimes they need some sense slapped into them.

Oh boy, here come the trigger trad-con faggots.

Yes. Women demand a strong man to put them in their place. They not only need it, they want it.

Ideally, one would not have to hit their woman at all as she would be raised properly in a well-functioning society. But, even in the best of times (and we are not in the best of times), they ARE still women. They will be prone to bouts of emotional and child-like idiocy. If they are being too unruly, it can be a useful tool. Hitting a woman should be a very rarely used method of last resort and not be the first tool that a man reaches for during disputes. It has its place and time. All to easily I can see lesser men relying on force when subtle verbal and social manipulation on the man's part can work much better. After all, women are not hard to figure out and easily manipulable.

I have only had to hit my woman once over many years. She was acting like a totally insane twat that just would not fucking stop. I felt bad that I did it but afterwords she came to realize she deserved it. Did not hold it against me, learned from it, and even was sweeter on me shortly thereafter because she saw that I was not afraid to use a hard and fair but warranted approach to remind her who was the boss.

HOWEVER!!! Unless you take away their right to vote, there will always be shitty circumstances for the man that hits his woman. The female voting block will always make it illegal to take that tool away from men so they are more free to act like society-destroying irresponsible twats.

Equal rights, equal fights. It's that simple.

Yeah I'm pretty much with Connery too. Beating a girl because she burned your breakfast is one thing but I don't see the problem with a smack or two if she's just being an outrageous cunt.

FUCK OFF WITH THE MGTOW SHIT

Fuck off

I've never hit a woman in my life, yet I do think it should be allowed. Sadly the problem is that you have weak beta cucks there who can't handle women and would use it all the time for no reason. I think it's perfectly fine to slap a woman when she's completely out there. But if you're masculine the women know when to shut up even before you have to raise your hand.

Been very close a few times but each time the women have heard it in my voice that now they've taken one step too far and backed off really fast.

I really hope he left them all in a broken pile.

Spics niggers pajeets and other non-whites should not be allowed to touch white women, I hope you are not saying they should be legally allowed to.

Open hand slap for disciplining your women in your home. Closed fist for feminists and sheboons out in the street.

Yes, but not to the point of beating them.
Too bad even slapping them once is considering beating them

Same. Either they take a few hits there and then or they fuck up majorly later in life.

There's not even a debate to be had, of course it should be allowed. Obviously not unrestrained abuse, but I don't think ANYONE should be shielded from a proper slapping if they deserve it.

This. But I have to add one more thing: never in front of your children or in public. Personal issues should always be dealt with behind closed doors, less humiliating for the both of you anyway.

Oi vey no, don't beat women
They can do no wrong

The woman is always right goyim.

You achieve nothing by violence.
And if you don't know how to talk to women, that's not their fault.
Women can be easily convinced into shit. Just act as a man who knows what he's doing and gets those things done. And they'll support you.
A riddle: Where does the word "husbandry" come from?

Your wife is your property, you can do whatever the fuck you want to her (except anal, that should be illegal). Random men shouldn't be able to hit random women, but perhaps it shouldn't be as incredibly taboo as it is currently.

I don't really wanna hit a woman, or anyone for that matter, but if someone comes at me wanting to fight I will fight back regardless of gender.

If she can dish it out like a man, she should be able to to take it like a man.

It's vastly inferior to positive reinforcement.
Note, positive merely means they get rewarded for a behavior you want to reinforce, the behavior can be anything, even harmful.

The upside of this is that the subject thinks that it itself made all the decisions.

That way you have the subject defending the behavior for you.

A man hitting a woman is like a woman hitting a child: you're basically picking on a weaker being that basically has no chance against you physically. Even a very "strong" woman is about as strong as the average guy.

Anyway this thread is retarded 4cuck garbage. sage

Yes.
/thread

Stay the fuck away from any woman that starts that "it's never okay to hit a woman!" bullshit. Obviously if a woman has a fucking detonator or is trying to hurt an infant you have a moral obligation to use physical force. There are unlimited examples of reasons when it would be acceptable.

A woman that says this knows this and is trying to find someone to agree ahead of time to let her do something fucking horrible.

Women should hit each other. This would acclimatise them to getting beaten up if they get out of line, same as it does for men

All of these gentlemen just naturally know that there are instances when it would be acceptable and would all agree on the same sorts of caveats and restraint and did not need to have a meeting or anything. Don't beat the shit out of your wife for making dinner late. Don't do it in public or in front of your kids. Don't FAIL to do it if a woman is a threat to safety or presents a lethal threat. Use psychology and the fear of violence more than serious injury.

All common sense arrived at in independently spite of feminism bests efforts. Fucking fantastic.

*independently in spite of*

Yes. I believe in pater familias.

/thread

fuck i meant,

/thread

saged for dumb.

bitches bruise easier than bananas. you can bruise 'em by grabbing them to hard.

but yeah, nice idea for us to start hitting our women so they can leave us, lock us up, cheat out of resentment.

great idea mgtow kike

and now you've made me reddit space a post in anger. I hope you get circumcised a second time, schlomo