Who else excited to see mel on the big screen again?

who else excited to see mel on the big screen again?

is that john cena?

who?

What's his name again, Holla Forums.

dropped

Where is here? I didnt see him in the trailer

John Mel?
Did he get married and take his wife's name?

MUAAAGGHGHHHH

marky marky and ol mel

he was in the first one too dipshit. Did you fall asleep? Anyway hating on based Cena is retarded, kill yourself.

What part of himself did he have to sell to be let back into hollywood? And the kikes put him in kiddie shit? Instead of a proper Mad Max?

Why is Mel in this cuckshit movie? Cena is thrown into random movies now.

probably still paying off (((hollywood))) for letting him back in the club

I feel genuinely angry every time I see Will Ferrell onscreen.

>paying off (((hollywood))) for letting him back
Man likes suffering

Mel sold out

Did they forgive him?

big mel

god, Ramen is trash.

He's sorta ok now. Though Cena is verbally burying him on RAW now which you might find amusing.

it's not his fault they give him terrible lines

Best Reigns promo

He forgot his promo, and he's been in WWE for several years now. He's still shit despite how much they want to force him down on you, and it was satisfying to see Cena insulting him like that, though Cena can be unbearable for other reasons.

That's the fucking problem. The guys haven't been allowed to go off script and sound more authentic. Few of them can make a script sound good, most just sound like losers. Roman would likely be alright if he was allowed to do his own thing.

Come on? Should've propped him up on egg-nog and let him loose. Oh well, i got 6 hours of glorious Drunk Mel-rants.

isn't he right wing? aka cucked?

Aren't you slow? aka retarded?

If they get him drunk who knows what he'll say, could be too enlightening for the masses and (((they))) do not want that.