Donald Trump To Meet With Steve Harvey At Trump Tower

Apparently to "revitalize" inner cities.

“Donald Trump—we’ve seen nothing like him in politics before,” Harvey told the Daily Beast during an interview. “He’s very entertaining to me. I’ve got to tell you, I can’t take my eyes off of the man when he’s talking — mostly because I can’t believe he’s saying what he’s saying out loud.”
“But I like him, personally. I do! I think he’s exciting for politics. Politics haven’t been this exciting in a long time — or as confusing, ever, in the history of it. I think Donald Trump not being a politician is making a lot of people nervous who are politicians.”

At least there will be a lot of leftist salt over this.

archive.is/xdmFh#selection-1935.1-1957.268

Other urls found in this thread:

themiddleages.net/visigoths.html
ancient.eu/Goths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't there a clip of Steve Harvey saying he wants to kill white people or something? There was a thread about it while back IIRC.

Nahhh he is going to bitch slap him for fucking up the announcement for the beauty pageant winner he was emceeing.
It used to be Trumps pageant.

It's part of his comedy act from a long time ago. Don't let it get to you. I think it was expected of him from the audience and promoters. He wouldn't be anything without a nice white couple helping him.

What's this faggot shit?

What the fuck has that nigger ever done for inner cities?

Did you watch it or just read the title and flip out?

I wonder if Trump realizes that Steve Harvey is illiterate.

He sure does a good job of faking it, then.

Perfect for relating to the inner city folk

Why the fuck does this unfunny nigger matter at all? What the fuck?

There are a lot of illiterate people who are good at faking it. He slipped up at the Miss Universe thing though.

I watched it up til the nigger started faking human emotions.

I'm just so sick of rich niggers moaning and beseeching the white man to fix their fucking problems. There are exceptions like a few rappers and sportsball players but most niggers that make it can't be bothered to give a fucking shit about the rest of the nigger hoarde. And when they do, they go crying to the government and the white man, begging and pleading for handouts and money never putting in their own effort or work. It fucking irritates me to no end.

Steve Harvey has like 4 jobs now.Has a bunch of side gigs going on also. He gets up and does that soul crushing Family Feud show every fucking day and takes care of his kids and a few that arnt even his.

Payed his dues working nightclubs and hotels all through the 80's and 90s to get to where he is.

I don't get his comedy at all but I wouldn't lump him in to the typical useless nigger category. The dude works his ass off and I guess Trump see's something in that.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH KIDS TODAY. I can understand that common core taught you retarded ways to spell, but do you read?

I lump him in with Carson.
He's a nigger but I'd let him stay.

Donald Trump has been doing a very cunning thing. He's selectively rewarding and punishing the behavior of those around him.

CNN tries to fuck him? Fuck them back – Fake news, no questions for you. Fox treats him (relatively) fairly? They get access. Kikebart plotzes itself over him? Exclusive access.

Carson supports him all the way through? Cabinet post. Paul Ryan has to be leaned on but comes around in time? Working partnership. Cory Booker fucks with his appointees? Wait and see what happens.

And then this. Steve Harvey was a rare celebrity who didn't flip his fucking shit and threaten to move to Canada if Trump won. Now look – he's got something to do for the White House.

Donald Trump has created a sieve that filters people on the basis of loyalty. He is crafting a set of predictable responses that incentivize others to show support for him from the earliest moment they can. He is, in other words, running a selection machine that sorts the loyal from the disloyal and elevates the former. This is brilliant.

Trump still has a lot of enemies in (((DC))), (((((New York))))), and ((((((((((Hollywood)))))))))). By filtering through them all, he is crafting a new power elite. Where he differs from other major figures who've built personality cults is that, unlike them, Trump: 1) Is doing it for patriotic, rather than personal, reasons and 2) His machine has nothing to do with bribery or extortion. Unlike the Clinton Foundation, Trump's loyalty machine isn't lubricated with dirty money and children's tears, but with public service and goodwill. Also, 3) It's totally predictable. Nobody has to be in doubt about where they stand with Trump. Loyalty is rewarded, disloyalty is punished, and you get your lumps right away. CNN now knows it's been naughty, and everybody saw the spanking. MSNBC has probably had a few meetings on this subject and decided to tread a little more carefully in the fucking madman's den.

It's brilliant.

he's pretty funny on family feud, i'll give him that

Send that nigger hooked on phonics

Don't get me started on this, man. I've been seeing that more and more lately but it still doesn't drive me insane like seeing people write "XYZ is a looser/you're a looser/what a looser".

It is a pretty damn refreshing thing to see. He's not in it for the money so for once loyalty=/=money. So he has agendas and those who meet his agendas are rewarded. Those who fail are put aside. These who hinder are punished.

Pure simple honest

Love this picture. Watching the reactions from people to Meryl Streep's speech was like watching Greek theater. Good to see Uncle Mel still in the game.

No. He doesn't fucking stay, you retarded mongoloid.
He goes back to Africa and you make him a king. Him and Carson and that nigger that wrote wethoughttheywerewhite all become actual KANGZ n shit. In Africa.

As a non-burger, you know the civil war/niggospicaust is probably not a realistic option or something we'd surmise will happen if things do change. So wouldnät you support the de-ghettofying? Wouldnät it be better in the end for the country? It wasn't always full white or aryan anyway, it's been a mix of whatever since the early days. What if you managed to control the situation and make it a safer place to live in, eradicate crime?

W E W
E
W

This

Wew, lad. Let's have a walk through this Talmudic discussion together, shall we?

What Kek wills, happens. What he holds back from us, we await.

No, rabbi, we wouldnät. You see, niggers are capable of behaving themselves with a firm hand at their backs. It's when they start thinking they own the muthafucka that we see them flipping out on a white cashier at McDonald's or screaming in the checkout line at Walmart. Keeping them in the ghetto does more than quarantine a threat, it puts them on company manners in the white neighborhoods and businesses.

Was it better that Rome let in the Goths? Is Sweden better or worse with its darling Somalis? How is South Africa doing these days? Or Rhodesia? Kenya? Literally anyplace except Israel?

Implying that 90% white is so little, we shouldn't worry about 55% white now. Mazel tov, friend.

Good idea. If only there was one really quick way to stop over half of the murders, thefts, acts of vandalism, and rapes we have here. We can't deport the niggers who do such things, because rebbe-user points out we were never as white as Finland. I guess we just have to find some way to mend those fences, huh? Then we'll be proper tzaddikim!

You had me until I saw the ifunny watermark.

That was so funny

Everytime Trump panders to a nigger my opinion of him decreases

It doesn't take but a second to open it in paint and go up a little.

"Doc, do you mean to tell me that you built a CRIME MACHINE… out of a nigger?"
"The way I see it, if you're going to build a crime machine into a humanoid, you might as well build it into one that is already reviled!"

Every time someone shitposts your old, failed garbage, I report them.

Romans invaded the goths. They weren't "invited". And what the fuck is that even supposed to mean, Roman downfall came from all other reasons than northern invasion.

And all in all this was just a utopic "what if". I didn't think anons here would take too much to it.

See this is why you didn't get trips.

Spotted too late. Is this better? I'm not sure what I would do if I lost the respect of an anonymous Mongolian macaroni poster forum.

themiddleages.net/visigoths.html

ancient.eu/Goths/

Fucking hate ignorant people. Not knowing Chinese or nigger history is forgivable, but not knowing your own or that of your conquerors, if you're the nigger I take you for is beyond the pale.

Except Carson is actually rather intelligent and speaks for himself where as Harvey is literally an uppity pet nigger that dances around for whoever his current slavemaster(s) happens to be. Carson is also pretty good at passive-aggressive bantz and catches a lot of people off-guard with this. Video related. I also gotta dig up the video where Ben straight up says he would never trust a Muslim to be president of the US. I can guarantee Steve "House-Negro" Harvey would never do the same.

Finns have nothing to do with neither goths or romans, you're the ignorant one here.

Found it.

Trump is building celebrity assets. You and I may think that celebrity worship is bullshit, but normies still worship the fuck out of their favorite actor/game show host.

The DNC and Cuckservatives are going to continue to be aiming for his head, so Trump needs likable and popular missionaries for spreading his message. Steve Harvey is everywhere, Kanye West is everywhere. For example if Trump needs interference done those two can suck up the media's air for days at a time. Very valuable.

This guy gets it.

I thought he died years ago…

Text below is literally the only time in this thread anybody mentioned Finland:

So, serious question: Are you literally retarded, or are you just a normal idiot who's floundering and trying to divert? I encourage all anons to quickly glance at the context of the above reference to Finland, and then read again what retard-kun just said.

Race mixing with Congolese Pygmies. . . not even once.

That's the other nigger

Steve Harvey hates fags too.

Eh, most of the 3rd world does. It's one of the only things they got right. Though I'm too civil to agree with cartel-style fag butchering

hahahhahhahhaaa, glorious

Timestamp quints confirm.

Another kneels in fealty before our great Emperor.

all i could think about, though, is how many liberals just like that took in black folk and instead got robbed of that 11k and murdered. Steve Harvey, the ultimate NAxALT

Don't forget Boss Nigger and Sheriff Clarke.

Quint is 5
Quad is 4

newfag detected
Five 4s (which is what the original post has in the timestamp) is quints
Four 5s would be quads

Time zones.

They made a couple of funny videos but got extremely salty once it was clear Trump was going to win.

The absolute worst is people who use apostrophes to pluralize words. Not even that in and of itself, necessarily, but the fact that they don't do it consistently; e.g., one word in a sentence will have apostrophe s to denote a plural, but none of the others in that same sentence will.

If someone thinks apostrophe s is a way to pluralize something, then why does the sentence not read

When I see someone write like that, not only do I think that they're moronic, but it's plain to see that they're moronic by their own standards.

can we have a thread about this?
jk, then the shills would start to figure it out

Have you seen the mistakes between "Then" and "Than" ?

I'm sure he recognized it for the self-promoting act it was.That's why black understand trump, it's the machismo.

That would explain why he's been getting so much work.