Pentagon orders General overseeing inauguration to step down when Trump is sworn in

Fuckery is afoot.
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post/2017/01/13/725a0438-d99e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html
archive.is/ivJIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzY8t3jG1uw
archive.is/AAxPw
buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/skyway-to-hell?bftw&bffbmain&utm_term=.apAaDgZ3Qe#.mx2pdjwZNr
paulcraigroberts.org/2017/01/12/ten-aircraft-carriers-aligned-in-a-row-paul-craig-roberts/
xvideos.com/tags/monster-bbc
8ch.net/pol/res/8767127.html#8768980
8ch.net/pol/res/8769324.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes#See_also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Secret_Intelligence_Service
web.archive.org/web/20170114020411/https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post/2017/01/13/725a0438-d99e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html?utm_term=.d13534cf7a4b
youtube.com/watch?v=vPv4nlkf784&feature=youtu.be&t=3m26s
archive.is/v9GKQ
mega
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/13/509704620/d-c-national-guard-commander-told-to-step-down-on-inauguration-day
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post/2017/01/13/725a0438-d99e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html
archive.fo/mxFnt
archive.is/2RzXV
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/01/guns-planted-in-dc-inside-trump-secure-area-3463970.html
acq.osd.mil/dsb/reports/ADA476320.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the actual fuck

Did king nigger order this? Who's going to be commanding them when he leaves?

You want the organization headless in case of some unforeseen circumstances.
I'd wager a nuke in the DC metro.

>MAGA!

Never knew just how fucking corrupt things were. Trumps election has showed me the light!

I'll allow it.

My body is ready

Oil your weapons and get your ammo loaded boys, if it goes down it goes down hard.

I'll allow it.

Can Holla Forums investigate and find out the reason behind this?

Don't be surprised if the Holla Forumss suddenly go down that day.

Well, that confirms they're going to try to have Trump assassinated.

No, fuck you CIA shills.

Relax famalam

Is that you, Earl? What're you guys doing for dinner tonight?

This had better be bumped.

That, or Trump makes plans and hires mercenaries and Vietnam crazies to defend him.

NO

THEY ASSASSINATE TRUMP AND WE ARE GOING TO WAR.

This. Everyone who even jokes about being okay with Trump being removed should have a bullet in the fucking brainpan.

I saw this and was about to make a thread. What the fuck is this about?

This is what we've waited for. This is it boys, this is war!

youtube.com/watch?v=YzY8t3jG1uw

VOTING GOING ON NOW.

I CAME IN LATE BUT IT SOUNDED LIKE THEY VOTED TO AFFIRM THE "DOD SECRETARY CAN NOT HAVE SERVED AS AN OFFICER IN THE MILITARY WITHIN 7 YEARS" RULE.

SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING VERIFY

You can "allow it" in 8 years once Trump's done, you anus-monger.

Obama and his masters are doing some really shady fucking shit.

He should refuse the order. Trump can pardon him once he's in office, about forty seconds after he breaks the law.

America was never actually going to be great again, you realize that, right? Balkanization has been in the coming for decades. Stop fooling yourselves.

BALKANIZATION IS COMING IF YOU INCOMPETENT FUCKS MANAGE TO ASSASSINATE TRUMP.

HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING YOU ARE TRYING TO START SOMETHING THAT YOU VERY LIKELY CANT CONTROL IN THE NATION WHERE YOUR FAMILIES LIVE?

next you'll do the trump is a zionist maymay
Holla Forums GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This has to be nothing more than petty bullshit, our enemies can't be so stupid as to think that this would cause the troops to suddenly ignore this general's orders if a crisis starts at 12:05? I know they have an absolute disdain for loyalty, but they have to at least understand how it works, right?

This. Not the nuke but something is going to go down. Hope Trump sends in one of his clones for the ceremony.

Requested sticky.

The ACA can wait.

No one noticed the name?

Maj. Gen. (((Errol R. Schwartz)))

Be prepared for worst case scenario

If anything happens to Trump that would be the biggest mistake the kikes could make

The point is to delay a response by however long it takes. Between this and the massive protests, there's an incredibly high chance they activate one of their ISIS cells they've "allowed"/cultivated in the US.

Reported for sticky.

If anything goes down the day has come.
No first penguin off the ice slope bullshit either, the moment something happens is the same moment you walk out the door.
inb4 hello alphabet

Where do we go? What do we do?
CIA PLS GO IM NOT PLANNING ANYTHING

OP your source is behind a kike wall.

stripes.com/news/army/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post-on-inauguration-day-1.448836
archive.is/AAxPw

He's a nigger. The name is descriptive.

I'm still going to call you a fed anyways.

I don't see it confirms anything but it is strange they would remove him in the middle of the ceremony. Maybe that is protocol to ensure that Trump is sworn in as President before the transition to someone else.

I am so fucking sick of this all caps meme that my brain hurts

Use your imagination.

Good policy.

Could it also be possible that the Trump team removed him over concerns? I mean it says the pentagon, but I don't particularly believe washington post tbh.

They would not dare…. or would they?

From reading this again, I think Trump is booting him out. Which is why he's gone the first minute the God Emperor is coronated.

Such terrible reporting. 'Which' president has decided to remove you?

Considering he will be booted in the first minute that Trump is official it's likely Trump. Stay vigilant thought.

TPM reports that Trump is behind it.

Link user?

Well, it's not like any of us was gonna miss the inauguration. I'll watch it while finishing up my bugout bag

Mike "Israel should dictate US policy" Pence would have us all rounded up and executed, faggot.

Reported for kike shill.

You really should have that already done.

I don't know why, but the idea of a national catastrophe and civil war erupting all over and Pence's immediate priority being a mass fag drag is fucking hysterical to me.

For what reason?

Checked, they don't call him Mike "304 electoral volts" Pence for nothing user.

Hey anons, the vote for the waiver for Mattis just got approved, he's in and ready to blow some sandniggers to hell.

Agreed. That would cause them to be drug out of their homes and executed by firing squad in the revolution that follows. I don't want this outcome, of course, but if they do, bring it.

It crossed my mind when I read the OP. Appointed by Bush, carried over for both of Obama's terms. Sounds like a faggot, honestly.

I would be okay with this.

This is something I could see, using ISIS to attack the Inauguration. They are that insane and desperate now.

http:// talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dc-national-guard-chief-removed-inauguration
Several other sources are claiming it's Trump's decision as well
Archive is being retarded, please excuse me for not including it

Thanks user, you broke the link so you're doing better than I did.

Considering how much he loves Israel, yeah, the kikes do have the most to lose. Please remind me when Trump commented on the retard being tortured by 4 niggers for being white or when Trump addressed the reality of white genocide?

This is actually the most suspicious thing I've seen in this crazy election cycle so far… There is no way this doesn't mean something nuts is going to happen.
Trump will see this news of course and I'm sure precautions will be taken. I think it would be funny if he knew enough to not show up or reschedule the ceremony on his own terms.
Please be a nuke please be a nuke

According to several news outlets, this is Trump's doing, so he might be acting to prevent a coup, rather than this being the instigation of one.

This has happened before apparently. He just needs a waiver or some paperwork to okay it but its mostly just a formality

How fucking new are you?

just having a laugh pls no bully

I'm a little sad everyone is on board with a cuckservative like Pence. He's only palatable because he didn't betray Trump. If Trump goes then we are right back to where we began

If that general was going to lead a coup on inauguration day he'd just ignore the order to step down and do it anyways.

Dubs of truth, Pence is a pretty white cuckservative face, who got all of the oldcore conservatives onboard back when it looked like the GOP could actually firebomb the campaign.

Oh shit, I was thinking it was King Nigger's doing. This is plausible though; but does Trump have authority over the military yet? I thought that he could only do that once officially sworn in.

Dubs speak the truth, although if Trump goes we will be seeing revolt (hopefully)

Ill have faith in americans absolutely losing their shit if something happens to trump, especially so soon after the election. Civil war in an age of internet communication is the worst nightmare tor our adversaries, i will be helping you guys out in any way i can if need be.

Yeah, nothing to see here, goy.

It's obvious they are going to try to kill him. You burgers had better fucking deal with this shit within the next week.

Technically no, but technically the general hasn't been fired yet.

You best start believing in shills…

I did, but I took it out and tested it and had to make adjustments. I hope you niggers are testing yours.

I don't think the autists here would actually gather the courage to revolt. If there's going to be a revolution I would expect a lot of memes and shitposting, but the pro-trump normies would be the ones doing all of the dirty work.

Youre underestimating years if not a decade or two of frustration with the democratic system.

You guys need to stop being so high strung. Believe it or not, we've actually won. I know that's an unusual experience for a lot of people so they have a hard time wrapping their minds around it, but you really should try. Once you learn how to accept victory, you can begin to enjoy it.

Shit

SMALLPOSTER DETECTED

The war never ends, does it.

We're trying to meme him into something worthy. At the very least, the point is to scare gullible lefties inti thinking Pence is equally unpalatable as Trump.

You do realize Blakans are generally better off than the USA, France, Germany or Sweeden?
At least some parts of the balkans…

It's good for the morale to celebrate your victories, but we haven't won until our enemies and other dangers are removed from our lands. It's an invisible and silent war, and it's far from over.

finally they took down the gays from the front page

The original is so disgusting.
NEVER AGAIN

This shit is going to be a big stain in the American history. Let's use it to teach our children what it means to fuck up.

spicy
this

We've won the battle, not the war. But there are still a lot of people on Holla Forums who seem obsessed with the idea that we're on the cusp of losing the battle. Life experience had led them to become pessimists so they were absolutely convinced that Trump wouldn't be able to win. All throughout the election they were the ones posting stuff about how the election would be cancelled because of Obama starting a war or other ridiculous shit protip: civil wars don't stop elections, let alone race riots. After Trump won on the 8th they still couldn't accept it, so they got themselves all concerned about the electors all being unfaithful. They were convinced defeat was right around the corner because they never experienced victory before, but it didn't happen. The Electoral College confirmed Trump without a hitch. Hillary had more unfaithful electors than Trump.

Did they finally accept Trump's victory after this? No. They are still convinced that defeat must be right around the corner. They cannot accept victory, they don't know how to win. They are like abused dogs who cringe whenever you pet them because all their previous owners abused them.

I would be fine if there was a massive refurbishment of the white house. Fumigation or maybe even just build a new one would be just fine after seeing this.

There was never such a cancerous meme, so obviously fabricated by retatds on cuckchan. At least it exposes you and tells me who to filter.

satan's will be done

Trump is from real estate, he knows how to hire people to clean up after niggers.

Thanks for the heads up, satan.

That's why the Civil War starts, double nigger.

Good point, where else can we go, IRC?

I AM ERROR

buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/skyway-to-hell?bftw&bffbmain&utm_term=.apAaDgZ3Qe#.mx2pdjwZNr

GUYS LOOK.

TODAY IS FRIDAY THE 13 AND PLANE 666 IS GOING TO HEL

LOL

That is fucking awful. I was willing to give Obama a chance, but this is a desecration of the the nations heritage. Those aren't black in the white house dancing, they're

Take your gun and walk outside. If you see other people doing the same, it's time.

GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quality post.

Remember the last time we had a VP and P like this?

Godspeed Sir Trump. Godspeed.

Fam please don't scare me like this. Maybe this is what Obama was trying to kick off a couple of weeks ago.

Oh yeah, today is my birthday. Almost forgot. Happy Birthday me.
Polite sage.

Secretary of Defense is Ash Carter, a fucking physicist who got into the State department during Clinton's first term. He's ultra-hawkish, was pro-Iraq War, believes we should take military action against both North Korea and Iran and that we should've started launching missiles to pre-emptively take out Russian weapons when the Euromaidan bullshit was happening in Ukraine.

So could've been Obongo's orders but more likely, Carter's part of the group that genuinely wants a war with Russia (and not just bellicose posturing like what Obama's doing) and can't stand the thought of a guy who wants to be friendlier with Russia like we were during Dubya's presidency. Trump really needs to watch himself during his term(s) given that both the CIA, higher up segments of the FBI (not the middle workers and guy's on the ground though) and now Pentagon have all made efforts to encircle him. I think the risk of assassination either by CIA op or intentionally lax security allowing some raghead or commie to get through is very high and Trump needs to do everything possible, including supplementing his Secret Service detail with private security if possible, to protect himself from assassination.

Alex Jones* seems rather concerned, alludes to a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes with the (((deep state))) trying to stop Trump. Claims they will create a "National Emergency" to enact Continuity of Government (COG) procedures. Expects many agitators will arrive to disrupt the inauguration.

[meant to add]
*I know Alex isn't perfect on certain issues, but he does get interesting intel.

Saging a sticky, what a complete faggot.
Happy Birthday

Everything going well is bad for Alex Jone's business.

this is the kind of shit you do if you're planning a coup or some kind of false flag attack.

We're likely heading for conflict with China, and there are lots of happenings heading our way. Alex will be just fine.

checked and double checked for Jones being onto something but also being a shekel whore

Happy birthday user

Hopefully everything goes through smoothly, but if they kill Trump before he gets inaugurated will Pence automatically become president or will Obongo try to stay in power?

You assume they have any long term planning ability. The kikes love to plan things that benefit in the short term that ultimately shoots themselves in the foot. So, this fits.

Pence would automatically become president (after he's sworn in).

They kill Trump we go to war.

There is precedent, see the Third Reich. Seize the opportunity.

What does Pence fear the most?
His electricity bill.

tfw I don't have one i might have a raifu by then but that's it I'm fucked

Stickies are still organized by bump order. We have 6 movable stickies at the moment, and bumping one without contributing anything valuable will still be a slight annoyance to other anons.
Thank you user.

Thank you.
If I remember correctly, they'll inaugurate Pence instead. I may be wrong though.

Whoa Pepe is travelling back in time.

HL3 release date confirmed, January 20, 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine the smell? All those black weaves crowded in the White House. Disgusting.

Whitest thing I've read all day. Jolly good.

From the linked article:

Fuck me, this isn't good. Put your racism asside folks.

This soldier knows something about what's REALLY going on. He's an EE and not just another political science tard. Obama doesn't want him around to spill the beans and probably strips his security clearances at 12:01pm too.

If I was trump I'd assume nothing and talk candidly with everyone on both sides. There is a war going on over:

- microwaves that disable aircraft carriers (why they are at Norfolk)
- RADAR that remotely influences and/or causes pain on the battlefield (Crimea, MH370)
- gaslighting/MKUltra usage on US citizens (literally every shooting since JFK)

Double dubs responding to heavenly pepe dubs.
KEK WHAT ARE YOU TELLING US?

No.
Also, can't trump just give him his clearance back and ask him questions immediately after he's inaugerated?

This kind of thing shakes this guys shit up and he's made it all the way to General?
What a sad statement. In my day, they would have just laughed about it and figured out how to comply with the order. This must be where the snowflakes got it.

Okay, but will you at least agree that a black man's greatest strength isn't running but seeing through Jewish bullshit? After all they have the least amount of neanderkike DNA.

This man sees through Obama. Obama don't like it.

I really hope I'm wrong about what I think could happen.

seriously? EVERY carrier?

sauce user. i want to see this for myself, pass it by some family who are veterans and get their opinion.

FUCK
I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

user..

paulcraigroberts.org/2017/01/12/ten-aircraft-carriers-aligned-in-a-row-paul-craig-roberts/

I'm a former squid myself, though not a carrier guy. This is not only unprecedented, but dangerous as hell. Only one is at sea as of Jan 11. Makes me want to see the boomer deployment status as well, but good luck finding that out.

Underrated post.

I'm afraid. I don't have a trust worthy group of friends and my family thinks I'm crazy. Where are the safe zones in the U.S.? Where should we go if we need to group up?

Preface: obviously do not stop fighting. But I'd like to talk about the sentiment this user expressed for a moment.

You know, theres actually some truth in this. I know personally sometimes I look back on this year and have no idea what to make of it. We… won? We actually beat the marxist dildo wielding cuck and slut hordes back? wa… uh.. what do we do now?

I think its probably the reverse feeling of what they're going through right now. For most of our generation we've been losing and they've been winning. For the first time in most of our lives, WE won and THEY lost. They're frothing with impotent unending rage, throwing every tantrum they can think of because they're so used to having everything handed to them and go their way, now they have to deal with the fact that half the damn country doesnt like them, rather than live in their little fantasy world where only maybe 10% or less of the nation hates their guts and wants them to choke on a dick and disagrees with their stances. Its shocking to them and they cant grasp it, because they've been so brainwashed to think they're the overwhelming majority and "EVERYONE" agrees with them.

The same is true for us I think. We're so used to bashing the average person as blind, retarded, indifferent/lazy, a stupid feminist whore, or cucked in some way.. to used to actually feeling like we're a tiny minority fighting the insanity that is the rest of the world gone mad or complacent to said madness. We've always been the black sheep, and while this was a bitter pill to swallow, we came to accept our lot and worked tirelessly to spread information to each other and leak it to the broader public… Then we go and find out half the fucking country is with us .. its.. unnerving in a way, but all around shocking in general. Just a "holy shit.. you people actually get it?" moment for us.

Just consider: how many of us ACTUALLY expected Trump to win the white female vote? I doubt many did, expecting to need to carry him on the white male vote alone. A lot of us had written them off as a lost cause for the most part, believing only a fringe minority of them worth even saving (while they may be "pretty," the MAGA hat girl pictures were a minority after all). Then we turn around and hear that over half of them voted for Trump!? What is this madness!?

So many of us dont actually know how to feel about winning. Our entire place in the world has been turned on its head just as much as those marxist cucks on the left have had themselves thrown off of the throne over night.

I truly believe Trump's comments on us getting "sick of winning" were almost entirely directed at us and those like us. Because the truth us, we've become used to living like this, to always being on the defensive and fighting this way. It was our natural state of being for so long, he knows we were going to be a bit weirded out by suddenly being on the winning side, and that we might almost LONG for the times when it was the other way because it came to feel so natural for us, and now some may feel out of their element. But that he wasnt going to let us slip back to that, because it was a bad position for us to be in, no matter how comfortable or normal it came to feel, it was eventually going to end with our deaths and the destruction of the west, so we CANT go back to it and hes not going to let us stop winning so we finally get used to feeling what winning is like and become emboldened to move forward even after his two terms.

So all in all, yeah, its worth it for some of us to take a moment and consider that we need to make sure we've got our heads screwed on right for whats to come in the future. Because its not a place we're used to being in, but we dont have time to dawdle and dick about, we have work to do.

That being said, being complacent is also retarded. Never forget, our enemies are HOPING we become complacent as soon as possible, that we let ourselves be overthrown due to hubris or laziness just as they were. Never forget, we're still fighting a battle for the heart and soul of the west, and we're a LONG way away from achieving total victory, but dont forget to enjoy the battles we win in the mean time, morale and all that. And NEVER let yourself yearn for the days when THEY were winning and we could "doom paul" it up and circle jerk about the end coming finally. We've grabbed hold of the ships wheel and have turned ourselves back from the edge of the abyss, be glad in that, and be ready to fight against the hordes trying to take the wheel and turn us back around again.. no matter how much we may have come to anticipate going over the edge and watching it all burn, its far better to keep sailing onward than to see it all crushed in the darkness below

My family owns some land in the hills of Tenn. Shit goes down I'm taking my wife and kids and headed there.

A piece of software optimizes (((their))) strategy based on game theory and a desired outcome.

It works like Google's PageRank algorithm. The system has the whole world indexed and accepts queries that are "what if" scenarios. It can be anything… fire Schwartz, release Podesta emails, blow up an embassy, etc.

We really only see events that would be on the 20th page or so. Pic related.

Money, land, people, secret treaties and such are traded about based on the systems balancing algorithms (the split hierarchies of "Illuminati" or whatever you want to call them). Unfortunately the system's users (Obama) are just pawns trying to play chess while inside the game. He doesn't realize that people higher up designed a system specifically for him so that he couldn't fuck anything up (like Heather Cole refusing to launch in March 2015).

The people who created and maintain this system were incredibly clever. As a rule no single individual has all the power and power is divided to maintain an "illusion of war".

A person could literally take over this system by just being honest and putting down their guns for a second. They don't want ANYONE near the top with that attitude. The blackmail they have on everyone keeps real diplomacy from ever working (I still can't believe Obama wanted to nuke Russia over the gay blackmail shit).

Obama isn't on black people's side. He's gay and black people hate gay.

What the flying fuck is this shit? For what fucking purpose would every carrier have to be in port at this time? Has this happened before in history, and if so, for what reason(s)?

This smells fuckey.

he handed in his resignation. obabbo refused. until now.

ughhh I only have a heritage .22 12 shot revolver, a full giant tin of .22, and some knives and a metal canteen. I'm not ready

Trump IS keeping his longtime private security. You don't remember a few weeks ago the (((deeply concerned media))) kvetching that his keeping the private security detail would make the SS job harder?

What the fuck do we do?! WHAT ACTION MUST BE TAKEN?! Praise Kek! All hail the god emperor whom Kek has made Pharoh!
WHAT DO!? ReeeeeeeeEeeeEEEE?

for every carrier to be port in, that's just fucking odd. Very very fucking odd. That's some damage control procedures right there.

Anyone know anyone from /baphomet/ who can hack into the carriers to be ported out? Fucking kek

we need to get the word out all over the internet that assassination of trump = civil war 2.0

Carriers are only useful against a military that lacks an air force (e.g. Muslims living in the desert).

Remember war is ALWAYS an agreement between (((money people))) to depopulate alpha males. They control both sides and profit.

I wouldn't be surprised if the ~4,000 personnel on each of those carriers wasn't walking straight to their gravy right now.

If that happens, we need to go straight for the CIA.

What do you call an alpha that is too smart to go to war for the Jew?

Non-existant

very fucking odd indeed. i just got off the phone with my grandpa former air force traffic controller, served in WW2 when it was the Army Air Force and he said that the doctrine since Pearl Harbor has been to do exactly the opposite of what they are doing now. you aren't supposed to have that many of a ship in port at a time, lined up all neat and in a row.

something is very fucky indeed.

i hate you user, because you may be right.

I'm more than combat ready and my skills in the field are 1337 as 11488. I have also gained the skill makes me feel dirty to abuse it though to command people with my voice and destroy short-term memory by oscillating the pitch and frequency of my voice and the rhythm of my speech to the point I am confident I could get a police officer to arm me. I know how to make enough antibiotics for a thousand men in a weekend, from the native lichens. Damn it though, I don't know how I'm supposed to help us now though!

Implying we don't need a war….

If they are crazy and desperate enough to do anything, we will know the perps and we will go for them. CIA will be at the top of the list.

your magic is strong user. kek will bless you this day.

Is that copypasta?

We don't need it…well, maybe we do need it, but I'm not ready for a war yet. Let Trump do what he can peacefully before we go all Red Dawn on the Establishment.

Kek'd

Heil'd

Forge on, user. Both body and mind.

for the republic… one nation under God. that is why

FOR THE REPUBLIC

Private security would at most be useful for stopping a small arms attack from at most a couple dozen attackers at once, they are useless if (((they))) are planning a full scale 9/11 tier false flag event.

I developed eccentric speech patterns as a result of my training, and the fucked up hardships I created for myself on the path that I so gleefully flung myself down like a hobo into a hillside of blackberry brables, seeking their deliciously fermented juices.
.>>8769184
If I created a magical glyph that in two parts formed the black sun, and was designed as a focus to invoke the ancient forces that Odin traded his eye for into our cause, would it be taken up as a banner for our cause, under Kek?

Let's talk, lads. We probably should bring this attention to the entire fucking board with a damn sticky on it. Seriously, Holla Forums needs to talk and gather together. Hell, all of Holla Forums in preparation if somewhere where to happen.

For us Burgers, this is the United States. If something were to happen to Trump on the day of his inauguration, we would have to act. However, anons are scattered all over the fucking map. If one user were to attack, he would fail.

Anons need something to identity eachother, but not only that. A fucking rally point. We have no god damn area on this entire fucking map where we should meet if something were to happen. Hell, do we just meet outside of comet ping pong for ironic bullshit?

Seriously, Holla Forums. The only thing we have screamed for is a happening, but aside from that, we have no plan when the internet goes out and shit were to hit the fucking fan.

We need a god damn rally point and a plan.

I bet they are even manipulating the weather since the US is going to go through a fucking ice age here in a bit.

xvideos.com/tags/monster-bbc

Alex Jones literally predicts martial law or false flags every month or so, it keeps his audience captivated and he gets more shekels out of it. On the off chance he is correct this time it will be a broken clock being right twice a day type deal.

Take your gun and look out your windows. If you see non-Whites, gunnum.
Fixed

Also protip: Jews aren't White

Remember that a very large portion of the military is loyal to the Republic and the people and not the power elites. a yuuge percentage would side with the general public on the right.

At least we have each other.

oops, wrong link. that link was to mock an user on 8ch.net/pol/res/8767127.html#8768980

this is the right link
8ch.net/pol/res/8767127.html#8768980

why?

FUCKING KEK THAT WAS A MISTAKE LIKE I SAID THAT WAS FOR MOCKING AN user FOR BEING GAY ACTING IN ANOTHER THREAD

FUCKING KEK

user…

if Pence was as much then he wouldn't have supported Trump in the first place , he would've gone the "safe" route like the rest of them did and would've opposed Trump

We have 7 days to get a meme campaign going "Whatcha doin rabbi/military industrial complex/deep state?" If enough people are aware and alert it could spoil their plans. If people were more suspicious of government and the official story and smarter in general ahead of 9/11 the kikes might have backed off their plan to execute it. Alex Jones would usually help except he literally predicts a false flag attack every fucking week and to normies he is just "le crazy water filter gay frog meme" so we can't rely on him totally for pre-suasion. Any signal boost will help, even Alt-Lite fags and basic bitch conservatives like Tucker Carlson if we presuade against this we might be able to inoculate.

I thought the 4 of clubs was an identifier. It's a hell of a lot better than /fit/'s.

Sure, we believe you user, of course that link was to mock another user…

Pessimists are defeatists who don't believe in victory. Most here believe in victory and are optimistic in the overall outcome, they're just overly cautious and beware of everything, which isn't wrong, because the more safe you feel, even just temporarely, the easier it is for the enemy to put a knife into your back. The closer victory comes, the harder you should work for it instead of neglecting it or it will slip right through your hands. It's like keeping yourself on edge to not lose it, it's basic behaviour of people who know the fight isn't over yet. Rather than wounded dogs, we're angered lions who lost their shit with hyenas and won't stop ravaging through our domain until every single one of them is gone or dead.

my plan is yelling shadilay real loud every couple hundred yards

The next (and probably last) target is the "intelligent alpha males".

None work for the U.S. military (please take no offense, but deep down you know this is true).

Divide and conquer is INSIDE the U.S. right now:

- One side knows the truth (smart people,

No identification. If the God-Emperor is attacked storm Langley. Rifles. War masks. Organize into teams of three anons on site to guard core actions against infiltration. Rotate teams whenever you encounter other anons.

Hang the traitors. Release every secret on the internet. Burn Langley to the ground but kill no man with fire.

Did anyone read the article? Schwartz submitted his resignation (as is customary after an election) and the Trump transition team accepted. Trump is going to be assassinated in the court of public opinion

shillcucks

Go to the nearest rainbow gathering if you have to bug out for whatever reason. Use the phrase "Shadilay" the way newagers say "Namaste" and tell them it's the ancient egyptian equivilent of nameste. That way we will know us while using hippies as cover.

CHECKED FOR THE MUAD'DIB

8ch.net/pol/res/8769324.html

thread to plan against their attack

yeah ,nah

don't bully me, nigger

I thought it was 8 of Diamonds

8 of diamonds for us. 4 of clubs for 4/pol/.

Don't meet up in a city. Riots don't happen in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

For some of us who have never been to DC, and only those who know the land very fucking well, we won't have access to smartphones. We need a monument or something we know of.

What the fuck is frog related in washington DC?

(Checked)

No thanks.

CAST IN THE NAME OF DUBS

YE NOT GUILTY

Are they going for some kind of technicality that would make the inauguration of Trump illegitimate? Such as the oath taking longer than one minute?

I haven't been to half Holla Forums in a looking time. Are they pretty much lefty?

(checked)
I think quiet or planned places shouldn't be used in that situation. There will be riots for sure if anything happens, so be sure to join any group of conservatives who carry guns and keep looking out for anyone who has typical Holla Forums symbols on himself, and put them on yourself too, like shadilay, kek, 8 diamonds, it's happening etc. The possibility of alphabet soups finding you is much less that way, because they won't know where exactly you are going to be and impede all of you in one shot, in case they plan that. It's also very effective if many of us are spread out into several groups, redpilling and radicalizing them even more as we go. If we walk on the same road, we're meant to bump into each sooner or later anyways.

Please, these spineless faggots couldn't possibly be stupid enough to think we'd allow a smooth transition from the God King-elect to a ((successor)). I wish - I WISH they'd overplay their hand like this, it would be the last straw for these despots. Assassination/coup? If only they gave us such an excuse to fight back in earnest - i would gladly die to see them fail.

MAKE MY FUCKING DAY.

Do you just think anons will kill eachother?

CIA headquarters ("Langley") moved to a bunker south of Denver in 2001.
They blew up the bunker in 2011 with a nuke. Nobody knows where they are now. They'd probably neutralize any threat with high power RADAR as above.

Don't think about revenge at this point. Carefully choose your friends and appreciate each person's contributions, whatever they are.

My philosophy is to carry no weapons and walk as if God was on my side. If you're useful (e.g. can get a water pump or tractor running) nobody is going to kill you. If you play G.I. Joe you won't last long. :)

How does race even pertain to this discussion? Here's your (You), faggot

Your bad at shilling

I really hate to say it…
suitcase nuke false flag will be blamed on jihad johnny

In a typically pretentious move, that old whore Madonna has released the image seen here to show her solidarity with the upcoming "Million Woman Anti-Trump March" … let's start circulating the eye catching (and pussy-grabbing) Pro-Trump meme version seen next to it far to help quash the momentum of her silly "sisterly" gesture.

kek

Thats a pretty lulzy idea but this thread is about more urgent matters, start a different thread for BTFOing self important whores.

This.

FOR THE REPUBLIC, FOR THE CAUSE

Just do it?

Well "nigger" appears 12 times on this page (now 13). To quote Chris Rock "nigger is a state of mind" and black people hate them too. I see white niggers every day too!

Okay that's 15…

Anyway as I said before black people see right through Jewish tricks because they have less neanderthal DNA (Jews have the highest percentage). A black person may not be as "smart" but he'll pause a bit and look into those beady Jew eyes during the conversation. He'll think "something not quite right" and check the scales, Forex rates, warhead payload weights, etc.

Trump shouldn't be firing people 60 seconds after becoming president. We're trying to run a civilization here, not wargame via some Jew computerized AI.

I think of you, I let it go…

I am ready

Lets go

Trump is the only defense against balkanization, as he appears to be the only one with the balls to drop the decorum and start fixing things. However he's only got 8 years and maybe a few more of momentum. One man can only do so much, and sooner or later the country will fail. Even if he accomplished necessary things such as digging out the deep state by the root and balancing the budget, the damage is already done.

Then again I was wrong about him before, back in the primaries. It will take a miracle to stop the country from bleeding out, and Trump's already worked miracles.

What a fucking cuck. No, there's not some separation between niggers and blacks; way to swallow that kike dick whole, though.

They're ALL niggers, and some just hide it better than others.

The reason you think niggers see through kike tricks is because niggers are ALWAYS thinking other sentient beings are plotting on them.

Right now.

see

defeatist cuckold

Kill yourself. Trump should literally hang every single person in Washington from the neck until dead and then reappoint new ones. He won't, but he should. You're just too retarded and cuckolded to see it.

LEARN HOW TO READ, YOU INSUFFERABLE RETARD

(Checked)
I believe in the Druids & Kek lad, make me the glyph please. You have some power it would appear.

HL3 CONFIRMED

RELEASE THE HEADCRABS

If anyone gives a shit, the text they zoom into says, "Unlike war, life doesn't end."

Since this became a shtf thread, anyone know anything about radios?

That's a nice invitation there Doug.
Though, the idea of Holla Forums seizing and running Langley during a civil war is pretty funny.

I'd kick all your asses at Jenga.

2 non rothschild bank countries.

Holla Forums is now at war with the Rothschilds.

Well, I made it years ago while subverting a cult that thought hey could "co-opt anonymous" and I went a bit overboard and they gave me an unending upply of booze that led to them considering me some kind of antichrist figure when I just wanted to be rasputin. though I never gave them them even the full half, instead binding the cultists to like I'll say that here, shills everywhere! instead of the black son. This true sign that I will complete for us Holla Forumsacks will have all lines of the path of he black sun, twelvein total, six for each side.

We have always been at war with the rothschilds.

Sorry Slav faggots and other faggots of the world wishing for the US's downfall which can only be achieved by balkanizing the country.

Never will happen, I will be dead before i let that happen.

What.
Sauce on that?

There are many hostile actors on this board.

I think the number you are looking for is 8 per side.

That's not how fucking electricity works. I mean, seriously, what the fuck are you even talking about here? The Russians are using super magic technology to hack our copper wiring? No, fuck that noise. Does this idiot even realize the insane amount of power it takes to affect electrical transmission through an air gap of even 10 feet?

Pure fucking fantasy. It would take literal magic to accomplish what is being said here.

Pence is a tamed dog of (((them))).

This.

What possible reason was there for this? Other than to leave Trump open to assassination?

This.

The moment that shit happens I contact friends and weapon suppliers and plan a proper coup.

This is a good idea.

pepper your assholes cia.
Holla Forums will stay paranoid and vigilant for 8 years.

Would it be that fast to legally stop any arrest warrants?

Without a fight, yes we all knew that.
It will be great again, but not without a fight.

That's a consideration I like, but doesn't the black sun have 12 points? Admittedly with what I've learned of the runes I could make it work, but the final design when combined would have to look more like an infinite sign.

It's unclear if it was gay shit, drugs, or pedo shit but Obama and co spent $60,000 flying in "hot dogs" from Chicago with very special "waitresses"
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

He's black though..

the dubs don't lie, but I hope they're wrong

(those dubs)
(those trips)

If anything happens to Donald, find Barron. He will need your guidance.

No.

Two words: MASER and interferometry.

Population inversion in stacks of MASERs can play ANY piece of silicon or deferentially ended communication link like a FUCKING FIDDLE. This is common knowledge in the intelligence community and why those ships are docked.

The real issue is when you point that MASER at the ship's captain, which the Russians have allegedly started doing.

Wait Trump is behind the eviction?
So the Pentagon is taking Trump's orders?

(((8b0b7e)))

Occam's Razor suggests that the most likely explanation is King Nigger being petty and trying to fuck with this general and/or Trump as a parting shot.

Holla Forums's Razor suggests that the Jews are behind this somehow.

Actually, late-breaking triple-dubs suggest that this is Trump playing 65-dimensional blindfolded backgammon.

Then that would mean the army is against the CIA.

Wew.

Those aren't dubs, but I feel like those digits have some sort of special significance all the same.

Mate, if the CIA is compromised, there's a good chance the "fab 4" is compromised.
Which explains a lot really. Especially considering that fake report was released by an anglo intelligence agent.

I now feel very concerned about Australia too.

They condemn the russia hacking, but not the actual content of the hacks?

I mean look at this shit. WHO GIVES A FUCK WHO HACKED IT.

Can you link the other sources? I can't find anything and that site looks leftish, they could be wishful thinking or trying to make Trump seem rayciss.

user…

Not sure if compliment. :)

How does basic knowledge of physics and computers make a person a Jew? Do you realize they've conquered you with these things? They're actually being nice too, they could easily kill you all in a few seconds with these tools.

So…. basic intelligence test, do these things exist or are they my "retarded fantasy"?

- Laser pointers
- Collimating optics (glass thingie in above)
- Microwave transmitters/receivers (i.e. the cell phone that made you dumb)
- MASERs (what?? Energy in one direction? Jew magic??)
- Transistors made with known badgaps and spectral absorption/fluorescence
- Deconvolution/convolution auto-regressive filter banks
- Noise nulling by quadrature modulation
- Cognitive dissonance (this is where you come in)

Who are the fab4?

Tbh blacks and whites have problems with a slack class of people in their demographic.
But the blacks nigger problem is disproportionately larger.

These people don't want to wake up to the problems they create for others. They're that player in the team that loses the game for them.
But sometimes there are overconfident players that take the lead.

Then there is the defense - Holla Forums - which is left cleaning up the shit.

If dubs (((they))) plan to nuke Washington D.C. during the inauguration, killing Trump and his entire team

Are you implying some sort of retarded haarp-tier conspiracy about microwave mind control or just cooking someone's brain with a maser?

Is there a way to get on the position? I spent the last half of my life avoiding the system. As a result, I have all the skills and no paperwork signed off by a stein or burg to show, and have lived off of my own labors and for years, so no classical references. I've considered just stealthing in every company has 3rd parties who come and go with different faces every week and if I was paranoid of cameras, I know how to do prostetic makeup. and dropping off my resume. Downside is if that failed they my shoot me thinking I'm an assasin and not just trying to get a job.
How do I find a job doing this? I enjoy what I do, but I want to spend my life working towards the cause. as it is, I finance my life carving mostly and my wife carves and does graphic design, and hope kek rings sell so that I can take an extra day off here and there to experiment on pipedreams of wunderwaffe and crazed schemes to create equipment for legionaries with sword shield and machinegun, and maybe complete that incredible german bell that manipulatss gravity waves, but really I only have enouh mercury to make one six inches tall. fml and Praise Kek!

Probably just a huge distraction do delegitimize him or something.

to*
Kek confirms. I swear at least half of my posts are gets, god damn.

If Dubs (((they))) are going to try to kill Trump

Tesla learned from the Hermeticist, Tesla's notes went to Johnn G Trump, and Johny taught Donald, and now he's our pharoh. We've got this.

I think I just saved Trump

PRAISE KEK

Meant 'five eyes' kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes#See_also
I thought it was 4 and I couldn't remember the name :^)

Also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Secret_Intelligence_Service
I've heard bad rumors about Julie Bishop and her liaisons in my home town of Perth.
This is not good.

Not even the chaos god wants that.

The northwest or northeast is probably your best bet, as far as whites with guns goes and minimal nonwhites. Or the West, excluding California and the southern parts of it like Arizona and Nevada.

Isn't the CIA based there?

That benefits nobody.. except maybe the Israelis.
..wait a second..

It's not a big leap from "well yeah you can cook someone's brain with a parallel beam of microwaves" to "well yeah you can do it in pulses to interrupt a person's thoughts, strategically".

I dunno where people get off on HAARP. I build this type of stuff on portable breadboards at home. Fuck Alaska and fixed installations.

See pics (double cross references).

It's a huge leap. It's "pointing a cannibalized microwave oven at someone's head" to "mind control"

Thanks user. I live in a "melting pot." I play a game at work I like to call "where's whitey," still can't find him. The first sign of trouble I'm out of here. Only wish I started buying firearms and ammo earlier.

yea, that's really odd
probably should finish loading up those 300gr Bergers

If we could affect minds like that then that would mean our minds could be affected by things such as solar winds/flares, the energy radiated from appliances in condensed urban areas, etc.
It would be like pissing into a sea of piss.

Man portable EMP's? A cap, switch, 9 volt, and some insulated wire would do the job. I've always wondered how much wire and what a small car battery could do if someone were to wear a backpack near some "news" cameras and let off an EMP.

I knew the democrats were infantile little cunts, but they are really showing their asses with this loss.

The butthurt is so deep.

Happenings.

I knew a guy who had built a directed emp device he had in his van. He used it to destroy a rival electronic shop.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a hand slapping a leftist's butt - forever.

That's very real. People are constantly struggling to overcome it with this Trump presidency. It's also more well researched and very observable.

That thing is not like the others.. the other are more complex and relatively unknown from what I know.

I heard people put them in their cars to stop nearby hybrids from working, just to annoy them.

I will clarify that the things about Julie Bishop may also be subversive misinfo or disinfo.
However the government seems ridiculous lately too.

Checked

No. It's a huge leap between those types of resonant cavities:

- magnetron made of stamped copper sheet metal powered by 60Hz shunt transformer ($40 at Target)
- stacks of MASER crystals with inline excitation/modulation electronics that emit frequencies in the "classified" electron spin resonance bands (>$1B)

You have to separate the technology from its application. People will think you're crazing if you say "mind control", but if you say "satellite transmitting 400 channels of MLB/HBO/porn" they don't question a thing.

Mind control has many forms. Strange.

You'll need more watts than the 9 volt can output.

CERN has the good stuff. I hear they're hiring entry level people right now, but to work your way up you have to stab your boss in the larynx in front of Shiva.

What are the minimum requirements? I'm good at stabbing.

What the fuck?

name of this song

that was close

The Will of Dunkelzahn

Also they opened HAARP to the public recently.
It's confirmed tin foil. But that classified electron spin resonance band has got me spooked.

Why is the science of electron spins ever kept classified?
That sounds like there is something weapon based going on. HAARP was not part of it though.

That is so odd. It sounds like the manhatten project.. where it was done in secret.

You didn't get digits, but you've hit the nail on the head.

Thanks, user.

Ashes and Echoes

I used to have one mounted over my old "wikileaks machine". Then removed it because it was a bunch of wires sticking out of an optiplex… looked like some hadj shit. I was thinking, car battery and open circuit on the waist band/battle belt thing that comes on backpacks. Two exposed peices of wire. pull out some bubble gum, use the wrapper to connect the two wires to charge the cap. Wait a few seconds… or pre charge the cap then complete the circuit for a one time use.

Meh, I got an offer or 70k a year to write amazon dot code or 35Q.

Remember to filter the ashes and echoes faggot.

He's gone crazy and he really needs to stop browsing for a while.

This fucking kike is back.

He's just a skitzo.. let him be and just filter the faggot.

Can we look more into the decision to get rid of this general?
I want to know if this is a pro or anti trump move.

The Chinese Put to sea. Its gonna come from the chinks. Prepare.

Your archive is broken and dont directly link
web.archive.org/web/20170114020411/https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post/2017/01/13/725a0438-d99e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html?utm_term=.d13534cf7a4b

Nice digits. We are now nearing six of sevens.

gay

After reading this, it seems like this is a good thing. This is for Trump's protection from a demcrat/neocon so Trump can have control of the DC national guard to stop DC riots. I think he suspects this nigger would intentionally do a poor job of it.

A sigma male.

Shameful

Shamefur Dispray!

I am not a nip, but Kojima is.

I stole it.

>tsfw that smug feel when you bugged out years ago

Nice ID dub dubs as well

just because you can stack polysyllabic techno jargon into a semblance of coherence doesn't mean it makes any sense.
>implying population inversion isn't what makes the stimulated emission of radiation part of MASER & LASER

Weapons grade autism.

_Deus Vult_
We'll walk the same path

All I see in this thread is tinfoil and LARPing. I really hope you guys know what you're doing.

We are emanations of the Solar Mind, the Logos.

All races on this earth have Neanderthal DNA. Except for Niggers, this is why they can't get anything done.

Always wanted a 5.45 AK. Just never bought one because poorfag and food and ammo are more important than having 15 different guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=vPv4nlkf784&feature=youtu.be&t=3m26s

infowars says it was Obama's decision
www.infowars.com/riot-stand-down-obama-to-fire-national-guard-chief-during-inauguration/

they cite WP
www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post/2017/01/13/725a0438-d99e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html?utm_term=.537c47c4a514

Maj. Gen. Errol R. Schwartz, commanding general, D.C. National Guard, during a press conference at the Armory for the upcoming inauguration. (Bill O'Leary/The Washington Post)

still not explicitly stated that it was Obama's decision

You got it wrong. Holla Forumsacks want slavic men to fuck their waifus since cuckoldry is fine when slavs do it.

Trump accepted it. This is a non-story.

wrong
from the WP article above. Other outlets clearly state that Schwartz was surprised by the move. He was asked to leave, but by whom?

Not one reply about Holla Forums
16chan when?

Shoo shoo, site goblin.

Was this guy fucking underage kids in a Brownstone OP?

16chan no longer exists, you'll have to look at more exotic offerings.
I'd specify, but the mods are ban-happy. Look around and I'm sure you'll find it.

are you nig-nog user?

Who is that General?

Clinton's campaign had that highly advanced Ada political engine running their campaign, telling them where to deploy resources and when. Reportedly it was running over 100,000 simulations of the election a day, and it was to be the most highly advanced campaign ever run. Such highly complicated models are as a rule never perfectly accurate and can and do have blind spots based on novel and unexpected things occurring.

…lad…

Trump needs get real with these cockroaches. Don't allow any protestors anywhere near the inauguration. Shoot them on sight. Let them cry about it on twitter.

The public is stupid and has never even read the wikileaks. They want to suport a war with russia over email hacks that they have no idea what is even in them except the fact that Lynch gave Hillary debate questions.

If shit hits the fan. Yurobros need to go nuts too.

Take action.

All over the world.

That sounds aggressive.

Damn, not only did this post get dubs, look at all the dubs it triggered

We dont know what to do.

We have no communications. Fuck. Well see you fags in the fema death camps

Obama is half-Jew

yeah they do want to kill him. all they have to do is implement COG (continuity of government) claim Trump is a russian agent or is working with them and say he is a national security threat. i'm sure people said the same about JFK

In this case we know what happens if the bad guys win. Just once lets see what happens when chaos fights on the side of good.

What about old school short wave ham communications?

if they get Trump remember to drop your local dem leadership

No, that would offend the muslims because they don't like pork.

He sure is, his ugly ass commie momma is a jewess.

Spoiler that shit

Nah, it's worse, he's half taig.

Christ in a hand basket, just fuck my shit up.

…This…

All 153 of you failed to read the source:

This is a complete non-story.

DID ANYONE IN THIS THREAD EVEN READ THE WHOLE FUCKING ARTICLE?

It clearly says that Trump is the one getting rid of this dindu general, then some Democrat goes on to criticize Trump's timing. After that it talks about (((Schwartz's))) outreach to "urban teens"

Read between the lines you fucking retards, the guy is a leftist and Trump wants him replaced

…yes

Holy shit. Holy shit this is true! O_O

theres a huge female>male ration in russia, and theres no way putin would ever want nasty rusochinese mongrels around..

This is creepy.

Maj. Gen. John Rossi

"Rossi had just moved onto the base and was scheduled to be promoted to lieutenant general and assume command of Army Space and Missile Defense Command."

archive.is/v9GKQ

True. But *everything* is a non-story and limited hangout. But this one was run up the flag pole hardcore (Fox, WaPo, NPR) all giving coverage.

But an important appointment dying right before taking over "Space Command", nothing. Barely a paragraph or two.

He was murdered for having dignity, honesty, and a sense of right vs. wrong. They are KILLING people with those attributes and the Khazarian/Jew mafia fucks that do this stuff need to all fucking DIE.

(I like these discussions, don't say it's 157 wasted posted. You won't get to the bottom of something if you can clear the fog of war, gaslighting and BS. The fact that Schwartz is an EE and it's on so many publications is significant. They're using this as a smokescreen.)

smh tbh she got dat hank hill booty fam

No? Things like the Clinton emails or pizzagate or other actual happenings are real stories. Things like this are just shallow, autistic screeching.

I haven't seen the Fox and NPR articles. It is a little odd that those three would all report on something like this - they are all known for charging things one way or another, but never the same way afaik. Fox and WaPo are known for some pretty stupid stuff, though. NPR is pozzed.

Some things the mafia doesn't want getting out so the major networks don't publish it. This is nothing new. This Schwartz thing is probably just a distraction, or an attempt to rouse a conflict.

I agree but that's unrelated to Schwartz.

153. I only have a problem with discussions when they are based on a false pretense. 12:01 on inauguration day is when ALL new presidential appointments will take effect. It's not some plot to replace just Schwartz, and on it's own it doesn't indicate anything - certainly not an assassination plot. Could something happen during the transition period (which will likely only be a few minutes)? Sure, but I haven't seen anyone discuss that angle here (granted I only skimmed most of the thread).

The biggest problem I have is that this is stickied. It seems that the mods didn't read the source and/or are retarded.

And look, I post this and go back to the catalog and the thread is unstickied. Even the mods see that this is a non-story.

Doesn't civil war in america benefit the russians?

Are you implying that Russia is bad? Civil War, btw, would be neither good or bad in and of itself, it's merely inevitible. The United States is too bloated and too divided to sustain itself. One way or another, the strife will exceed the boundaries of creature comforts and new lines will be drawn. Whether white people will successfully participate in it is up to anyone's guess.

Everything about her body (her ass in particular) screams jewish.

What did he meme with that?

Just dont leave. He should say that he takes his orders from Trump.

you should say that you just came here from reddit so we know where to deport you

In case you really belive that htis shit will happen one way or another, I hope you already started to polish up your ruski or chingchong.
Don't know who will be there first, but whoever it'll be, it's a good start to be able to talk to them when you try to explain why you're a good communist.

He also looks like a textbook "current year" faggot.

How new are you?

Fuck globalist Pence.
Trump is the only hope we have, and he must be protected.
If he dies, we must make war on EVERYBODY including Pence.
Then the country will be molded into a White Nationalist Authoritarian State, with Holla Forums as the sole leadership.

All Semitic religions will be outlawed, ALL children will undergo military training in public school & serve 2 years of military service, either right out of high school or right after college.

Our research facilities will work night and day to produce more powerful and efficient war machines and spacecraft. It will be mandatory that all people are employed, either in the private sector or in public works projects to the glory of the Empire. whole mountains will be carved into temples to honor Holla Forums.

The world will look upon our works and tremble, and the very stars shall be ours. Mars will be terraformed and claimed for the Empire, and an all-white world will finally be founded.
Eventually, Whites will be the overwhelmingly dominant race on Earth, and the others will wither away.

We will reach godhood, and finally achieve the will of our creator.

Yep if they take out trump it's time to start killing people in DC

Washington DC, where the fuck do you think we go?

a cleansing fire benefits everyone

The real fight hasnt even fucking started yet shill

This is just the pregame warmup bitch

Niggers and White women are so butthurt at this. The comment section is a triggerfest.

That's how I know it's real.

Pussy.

King nig is retaining control of Airforce One AFTER the inauguration. It's a command and control aircraft.

Lol, why did this get de-stickied? This is easily the biggest happening pertaining to president Trump that's happened in the past week and it was stickied for, what, 8 hours at most? Were we even able to find out who was behind this?? Most newspapers are just calling the source of the firing "The Pentagon." That's mighty fucking suspicious.

If there have been any further developments, can someone bring me up to speed? Or is there some way high-level meme squads can be deployed to protect the God Emperor? I don't want Civil War II to happen, but I can't help but think there would be massive unrest if Trump was actually JFK'd.

Did you happen to read this section of the article, fuckwit?

By the way, that last section of the article was how it was originally published in The Washington Post. Now it only exists in the archived version, or in a lucky quote on zerohedge. This is absolutely still a story, and Trump absolutely could still be in danger.

LOL, WHOEVER COULD BE SLIDING THIS THREAD?

That's the original, and this is the one used in webm.

bump

King Nigger Obama is nothing but a public face and a megaphone. When will you people learn?

What do you mean with exotic offerings? This place is no longer what it used to be before. It has fallen to a constant shit-slinging fest, I miss the discussions.

For what fucking purpose?

Hello Common Spic.

Most have exactly zero. Those who have any are mixed with non-Africans.

Unless Obambam wants Russia in U.S. ground, that will not happen.

Sleeper agents, nigger.

I'm not sure what the behind-the-scenes fuckery is, but let's not pretend that the DC National Guard is some sort of actual fighting force. The only (BARELY) fighting unit is one military police battalion. Grand total, the entire DC ArNG has 1350 people, and that includes the marching band and air movement control. Whatever is or isn't going to happen, the DC guard will have little, if anything, to do with it.

So the kikes can say they tried when happens.
>tfw metizo who has been fighting against all of this garbage since the 80s is now being lumped with the cholo pieces of shit
At least it's finally going to be over.

So can't Trump, as commander of the military, choose the next general? *Assuming this isn't an assassination attempt in the making?**

This thread is a fucking abomination. Not a single person read the article, or if they did they lacked the brain to comprehend.

1) This shit canned general is a nigger

2) The reason he was shit canned is because his position isnt like every other generals position, it is a presidential appointment. All presidential appointments customarily submit a resignation letter to the incoming president. This way they retire gracefully if the incoming president doesnt want them in the position, instead of being fired they resign, and if the incoming president likes the guy for the position he doesnt have to accept the resignation letter.

I.E. Trump shitcanned this nigger

3) This nigger general has only ever served in the dc national guard

4) This nigger generals 'proudest acheivement' with the dc national guard is a program he set up, with federal money, for teenagers who dropped out of high school in the dc area i.e. niggers

5) All the people who voiced concern about him being dismissed were all libshits and neocucks "i dont get why hes being let go he got along so well with the community"

This nigger general is literally nothing more than a community organizer wearing a dress uniform

don't let anyone tell you board quality hasn't slipped dramatically.

I used to be one of those guys who told all the fags complaining about mods to go to /polmeta/. I was wrong. That's just a containment board for the mods to ignore. We don't have actual discussions anymore. The mods anchor pertinent things, ban people for stupid reasons (not me though, luckily. yet), don't listen to the userbase. People don't read articles posted in OPs, and hundreds of posts are made working off a one-line subject header assumption. Shills are everywhere calling everyone else shills, and no one can express skepticism of Trump's cabinet picks or anything he's said or done without attracting them in droves.

I wish I knew what or where the bunker was, but mods will ban you for mentioning that, too. Moonman and kampfy are a disgrace and no one seems to care.

You're missing the point entirely. The thread heavily implies and was going with the working assumption of this guy having been removed by the Obama administration with (((convenient timing))). The OP even states there's "some fuckery going on" because it was thought this was a move by King Nigger or someone anti-Trump to undermine Trump's inauguration and/or open up security holes on that day.

None of that is the case. The whole point is that the dude gave a letter of resignation and Trump appears to have accepted it. In other words, it's nothing. Libs are making a big stink about it for obvious reasons, but it's just standard inaugural action fare.

The thing is that pense wouldn't even do that but the media would DEFINATELY say that, leading to civil war. I don't know if htat's funny or depressing.

who? Every time shit like that is said it turns out to be a kike turn of phrase. By (((msm))) standards onigger could be considered close to the transition team or it could be someone they imagined. This type of statement has been used in almost every fucking article about Trump and has always proven to be fake news designed to confuse or anger the reader.

this.

Also the biggest part of this article, that everyone fucking missed, which calls the articles entire version of events into question is (((The Washington Post)))

yes

Please folks… don't miss the big picture. Reading things literally and thinking individualistically is what children do. This is NOT about Schwartz. Everything is a telegraph, shot across the bow, warning flag, etc.

The presidential transition is going to be EPIC:
- 1st big power stack up since Crimea
- behind the scenes there'll be guns under chins, keys being handed over
- lots of big-nosed people with "stomp stomp" shoes on
- the "Illuminati" is going to be for sale Jan. 20

The whole system is chock full of garbage. I cannot find a single person I'd trust around Obongo or in D.C.

Trump is going to need REAL fire power. I hope the blacked-out agencies with those C130-mounted lasers and aircraft with wall-penetrating deconvolving RADAR are on his side (and circling D.C.). Maybe they'll take the opportunity to "inspect" Comet Ping Pong at the same time.

The real problem is the deep state and DUMBs (deep underground military bases). They'll never give up power and have to be killed outright.

dubs confirm magnitude of the behind the scenes habbenings

Shit fam…..

The impression I get is that LBJ/Bush/etc took control of Deep State when they took out Kennedy. Since then it has been ran by the same people. Carter was not one of them but was easily steamrolled.

So this is basically the first time an outsider has ran the government since the 1950s and Trump is no Carter. Exciting times. Do you think we'll see the hangings we dream of?

If you don't have data on people it's more difficult to predict behavior.

Between the 'silent majority' and the tendency of a lot of right wing people to stay 'off the grid,' it's not surprising their model had flaws.

You are a flat earth lunatic but your post reminded me of a Chinese proverb:
Good men don't become soldiers,
Good iron is not used to make nails.

Good post is a good post.

Larry King's pedo ring case confirmed there'e been child fuckery in the White House, also the Clintons already stole most of the forefathers antiquities, I say blast the White House, make a new one, it's tainted.

Bill Hicks is an untrustworthy controlled opposition CIA agent.

Stop.

The funniest thing about this is that Hicks would totally have dug it. Well done, user. Here's your (you)

I agree wholeheartedly with concerns over the truth in their reporting.

But I will put this question to you:
Do you really think the Trump team would switch horses midstream so to speak?
I'm well aware of the transition team's request to remove ambassadors and I'm aware that most appointed positions by tradition offer their resignations, but as the general himself said
I for one believe that Trump and his team are good strategists if not excellent at this stuff.
But I don't believe the Trump team is behind this.
I have a further question:
Who appointed the man replacing Schwartz?

Checked.

PDF of combined DUMB info
mega nz/#fm/iApQlTRQ

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/13/509704620/d-c-national-guard-commander-told-to-step-down-on-inauguration-day

which tells me that the Trump team didn't get to pick the replacement…

jews

and here's another bit that has crossed my mind, Trump's team announced the people they wanted gone, it's a public list.
Is Gen. Schwarz's name on it?
I see the silence from the Trump team as scrambling to make sense of it and make the tactical decision of what response is needed. The story is picking up steam in the press… WaPo, RT, NPR, Chicago Tribune, Uncle Sam's Misguided Childrem and more join every hour.

More and more it's smelling like a red herring.

President Trump.

offtopic but what the fuck is up with all the neganposting recently? is that a new meme? are you trying to turn negan into a Holla Forums mascot?? and it's the show version too, who does stupid shit like burning mattresses and torturing daryl. explain

(checked)

What

Radio user, what the fuck is this pervasive broadband interference? Is it geological in origin? Is it solar flares? Did some asshole start blaring 'music' through the fucking HAARP machine?
Polite sage for off topic.

Goddamnit, I don't want to watch another JFK, not now…

by god bobbay those are satan trips and nigger speak

Yes I did read that section. I agree that it is odd that the person in charge of security would be replaced half way through the day. But every other resignation is effective at that time as well. It's possible that whoever decided the time did it on purpose to create an opening for assassination, but does anyone know who that is and if they would do such a thing? An ulterior motive is highly unlikely, especially if the Trump transition team accepted this plan, which at the moment, appears to be the case.

No they didn't. Check it again: washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post/2017/01/13/725a0438-d99e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html

There was already a pretty big chance of his assassination if you ask me, but this adds nothing to it.

lol, this turns this whole thing into a joke.
There could be more to this but we don't know if there is based on what's been presented so far. Like I already said, this is likely just a distraction.

There's a difference between thinking loss will occur for sure and being cautious of possibilities.

Or he'd get the damn message now and realize that everyone knows his planned treason and he might not try to pull it off.

This.
Trump! Trump! Trump!
Mike "The Kike" pence is an Israel apologist and must be given NO mercy.

Yes, but people are follow your first example more often than the second.

I've been finding all kinds of contradictory statements
from WUSA
archive.fo/mxFnt

from Orlando Sentinel
archive.is/2RzXV

so…

Anomalies like that happen all the time. Like I already said, there is a chance that something else is going on here, but there isn't much evidence to support that yet (that I've seen).

Has the thought occurred to anyone that maybe Pence has been working for (((the other side))) all along and only pretending to be a friend to Trump and is in on a conspiracy to get rid of Trump and that that is why Trump was (((allowed to get into power)))?

This

on a subject as important as inaugural security?

I think there's a fair chance of a suitcase nuke being used. I've noticed a lot of (((politicians))) very publicly stating they will not attend an event that would otherwise be career suicide not to attend.

Israel was testing dirty bombs at the negev range like a year ago.

For "research purposes" - of course. They wanted to see how much damage it would do, not be sure it would go off in a US city the first try. Nope, absolutely not dud testing.

the part that seriously pisses me off here is
If (((they))) do kill Trump (((they))) will most likely survive the carnage and destruction. We will never truly know if we got the guilty (((ones))) or not.

Yea, between his clearances and that background there is a high probability he was working on exotic energy or even gravitational weapons. Something is afoot here.

Yes. The media is retarded, are you seriously contesting that? Different networks have different sources, and sometimes they are bullshit. Just look at the Buzzfeed Trump Russian sex party bullshit that's going on further down the catalog.

That will start the Second Civil War (as will assassinating Trump), and we've known for over a year that they would lose in that scenario.

I'm waiting until I see more evidence before elevating this from "slight possibility of evidence of happening" to "evidence of happening". People like you who immediately jump to conclusions rather than ask "what if?" and think about it logically when things like this pop up are annoying. There is potential here, but lots of things that had potential ended up being fucking nothing.

This has happened before. Even Eisenhower and Johnson were helpless after JFK.

Absolutely nothing will happen and they know it. Oddly, just about everyone I know would welcome his assassination.

Understandable.
Come now, what sort of idiot would honestly think Pence would be an improvement in this situation?

Goddamn I love this video, every time i come back to that video there's a new batch of asshurt nog females. Sotomayor knows how shit black women are and practically makes a living out of black salt.

Checked
Those who wish us disaster will do what they can, will trying to keep their own hides safe. They will try impeachment, they will stonewall all of Trump's plans, they'll cry "dictator" whenever he even walks.
My thought is that they'll keep demonizing Trump, to which their minions will be so forgone into the whole propaganda slurry, that they'll try to kill Trump/revolt

In any armed conflict, we win. So the Leftists will have an interesting conundrum to balance: Fight Trump, but dont get too deep into the fight, lest one of their own lights the fire

This guy is no "soldier".

Every day of 41 years in his "military career" has been spent in the DC National guard…at the same post he joined right out of school.

Every assignment he has had is in DC….started with fleet maintenance, has done planning, logistics, IT, and a short stint with MP.

He was technically appointed by W but it wasn't really a "pick the best guy for the job" kind of thing. His appointment was done in June 2008, but he was already deputy commander and then commander David Wherley was retiring…so it was more like a "who's next?" Promotion.

He offered his resignation as is standard in 2008 and 2012 and Obama turned it down.

He turned 65 in October…and Trump team accepted resignation but they asked him to stay for the rest of the day so he wouldn't be "out' at 12:01…he said "No" and then went whining to press.

With his whole career being in DC, he is either an insider…or lazy.

He may or may not be a hazard but he is no asset so good riddance to affirmative action.

He looks like his legal name should be Frumpus Delacroix Esquire.

from the same office he's been in since high school? Joined DC .national .guard in 1976…still in DC National Guard 41 years later.

I swear to gawd, I feel like for once were winning, we have a chance. The world could slowly be uncucked.

If they crash this whole thing I will die a little inside…

Sounds like (((They))) are planing an assassination attempt.

Here`s the suggestion patriots,
x form citizen militias
x get in contact with law enforcement to make sure everythings a-ok
x go to the area where its taking place with the only goal to stand around and keep the peace
x or go there friends, bringing firearms you lawfully are allowed to carry there

*suggestions

*with friends

If anything happens to Trump then I go off the reservation.

Hah!! No way. Wonder if Vegas has odds?

Place your bets, 152 hours left!!

That's interesting. It's more interesting when they're twins (see pic).

Put one in power, program the other. If the first doesn't play ball kill it and swap.

Back scatter EM coverage of every person and weapon on the planet. You could be in a cabin in nowhere Montana and they'll identify every other person you're with, every gun, every bullet. Even how many bullets are in each gun.

They can also evaporate rifle rounds in flight. If anything happens on the 20th it's because (((they))) approved it.

Trump has zero knowledge of what he's up against. He doesn't understand science and thinks hob knobbing with Japanese or Russian gangsters has gotten him the "intel". He's actually starting with less than zero intel, they're gaslighting him along with everyone else. He'll have to climb out of those holes.

/k/ here, you know how I know you're a dumbass?

P.S. What the fuck is that webm

Because you're my handler feeding me counter-intelligence streams via synthetic telepathy 24/7 until the election?

They only evaporate the bullets to gaslight the shooter and make them think they missed.

Otherwise they evaporate the shooter. I've seen this and it isn't pretty.

If there's a REALLY loud ~440Hz noise that sounds like a transformer shorting and exploding on election day. That's what happened.

What's the purpose of gaslighting the shooter?

They'll think we're joking right up until the noose is around their necks and DC is cratered

I don't think pertinent means what you think it does. Sorry we're not good enough for you

Weapon Caches found around Washington

Look at this kike acting like the claim that it's possible to evaporate a bullet is settled and True.
Let's take a bullet of mass 4 g, speed 800 m/s and suppose it's evaporated on a flight path of 1 m. The heat of evaporation of metals is in the order of kJ/g, let's say 1 kJ/g. That makes 4 kJ of energy over 1/800-th of a second, or 3 MW power. To compare: a microwave or low-end air conditioner is around 1 kW, You'd need a thousand of those.
Next, how will you make sure this crazy power doesn't evaporate other things (like blow a hole in the ceiling)? Is it like an invisible lightsaber, with a force field keeping the harmful power contained?
The more you focus, the more your wattage grows; also, it's going to heat up and ionize air, which makes it quite noticeable.

tl;dr physics isn't magic, nigger

They want to kill anyone with even a slight difference of opinion. Shows you they know how wrong they are.

Where did you see them evaporate someone and what happened?

and now you know how to recognize disinfo when you see it.

Radical claims require radical evidence, user.

Lol, great job finding the part of the article I quoted that they didn't edit, Herschel. The quote they removed was….

GEE, WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO REMOVE THAT LITTLE DETAIL?

Source on this?

10/10
Now this is a quality post.

The war is far from over.
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty
There is no doubt we've won the first skirmishes, but this first battle won't truly be won until Trump takes office. which in case you didn't notice hasn't happened yet
To take the stance that this is already done and there is nothing to worry about… well

I think we all know (((who))) would give such counsel

We haven't won until every last jew is dead.

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/01/guns-planted-in-dc-inside-trump-secure-area-3463970.html

I don't know when it happened, but in the last few month the taboo around conspiracies collapsed completely. Assassination rumors are through the roof and conservative and libertarian websites are full of paranoia about a possible Trump assassination, there are even some in the comment section of the wsj. Interesting times we live in.

Hired guns?

top kek

My mistake. The Pentagon is still mentioned here:

While it is a bit odd that they would remove a sentence like that, I don't see the significance of that particular sentence. It's implied throughout that he is confused about the process, and "from the Pentagon" implies that no one involved (in the article) knows who specifically sent the orders. I'm having trouble putting it into words, but it's like in movies when the Pentagon/CIA/FBI sends orders or does something, they just are the organization… It gives a certain connotation that I am unable to name…

I don't know why that would matter anyway, there are mafia agents in all branches of the government, and we know that the Pentagon was involved in shady shit in the past.

Nice!! High school dimensional analysis might also convince someone with a similar education. Not to interrupt your gaslighting, but have you ever heard of capacitors?

Have you wondered if they coudl store energy in a form to release very quickly? What's the wattage there? Ever thought you could turn regular air molecules into the plates of a capacitor with some clever frequencies and fields (or as you call it: "magic")?

Ever take a laser pointer apart and refocus the lenses? Ever wonder if you could overcome the diffraction limit of geometric optics in that thing? Or maybe wonder what the maximum flux density of various materials, fields, and frequencies might be? Maybe couple fields and materials together to form capacitors around an object?

Ever wonder why the magnifying glass can burn the ant, but sits in the sun without issue all day?

See, this is why the Zionists won. I'll probably wind up joining them and finally agreeing that we can't save everyone. Nobody wonders anymore, I wonder if they still wonder. Trump wonders how he can get more money and power. That's why he's president and I'm a targeted individual on a kill list.

Obviously I'm no Jew, but I'm agreeing more with them every day.

You just had two people asking you questions with no pretense of insulting you. Why are you acting like nobody is giving you the time of day when you seem to be purposefully avoiding any interaction?

You're right. I'm sorry that I'm being a dick. This war and "owning people" has gotten so out of hand I want to scream.

To answer your question, you gaslight the shooter on the battlefield to make him and everyone think the enemy got "lucky" and skirted away.

If people knew you could just zap people out of existence from miles away would we need an army and have "American Sniper"? Probably not. That's the Zionist formula: hedonic treadmills for everyone.

I made a WEBM for you guys:

It's from great Adam Curtis's HyperNormalization documentary. I overlaid some graphics. :)

It's fine, man. I'm glad you answered my question. If you still have time, could you tell us about the guy you saw evaporated? And also maybe point me in the right direction for some good books on deep state tech?

which one is him and which one is malik?

very interesting, got any sources to read up on this stuff?

yep, and most don't have ANY

Nope, I learned early about a thing called the focal point and what alignments of lens and sun and ant produced the most satisfactory incineration.

Dear user, you really need to study up a bit. There is no way you'll prove the evaporating a bullet in mid-flight bullshit to anyone who is educated in physics.

well they are both kikes, so there ya go

I'm sorry for the tit for tat argument style. My simplistic examples are just there to get people thinking. If I had schematics and specific values to make these weapons I'd undoubtedly be dead or locked away. So if we're both on the same side, but can we at least agree there is physics and then there's (((physics)))?

Call bullshit if you must, but as far as I can tell there are (((new))) properties of materials that emerge when magnetic fields and electron spins are controlled in a reaction. If you can align the nuclei and electrons of a molecule during an energetic reaction the material decomposes through a controlled cascade rather than random explosion (redirect energy to another molecular bond in lieu of creating random entropy). You're flipping a row of light switches with a ruler rather than one at a time. This is how a directed energy weapon (DEW) overcomes the inherit limitations of coupling into the environment and focusing that much energy into a chunk of matter.

Based on pre-WW2 publications the Jews figured this stuff out in the 30's. They had the math and physics to figure this shit out then and everything since seems to be bullshit (string theory anyone??).

My theory is that control of DEW systems is the basis of WW2. While people had their thumbs up their butts (with nukes and Hitler) they were designing DEWs to evaporate the enemy long before they had a chance to launch a chunk of metal at them. They used tens of millions of "forced engineers" in gulags during the Soviet era to build these systems and then killed them to not leave a witness or someone who could rebuild the system. If you think gulags were where people moved rocks back in forth in fields then you're a good goyim.

Furthermore, Star Wars (or SDI) in the 80's was a PSYOP to make sure nobody was left that was smart enough to retrace their steps. It is divide and conquer (or closing the door) by making people reinvent wheels in "Top Secret" security silos. These people were given golden handcuffs and couldn't see the big picture, those that could were killed (look up SDI "suicides"). Over the years I've met dozens of engineers that worked on SDI picked their brains. All I know is they did ridiculous shit like make gold mirrors that were flat to 1/100th of the atom and other nonsense. This was just to keep them employed, paying taxes, and further away (in time) from the truth.

The truth is (((they))) no longer care about DEW. It's the nanotech they're now protecting. They'll gladly sell DEW systems to the highest bidder ((({Trump, Putin}))) and watch the ensuing chaos.

When the DEW is used on a person it's "beam me up Scottie", but with a 60-480Hz plasma arc sound (they aren't being teleported, just a fast cremation).

Here's a PDF describing the relative scales of non-classified weapons (a PSYOP). I can only imagine what further capabilities they have.

acq.osd.mil/dsb/reports/ADA476320.pdf

I think as Trump's presidency goes forward we'll have more witnesses and records of these weapons being used. My guess is that the weapons are for sale and rival militaries are using them on each other. I think it's all part of the "snake eating its tail" gaslighting. Nobody actually "buys" these systems. They get a control room where they think they have power, but it's really someone else controlling them.

e

Being a chemical engineer myself I can testify to that at least quantum mechanics is a hoax. From my personal experience it's a purely mathematical understanding applied to reality. A good allegory for what it's like is that if one is to enter complete darkness and desribe a complex figure just by the sense of touch, while one might be correct within certain parameters the rules derived will always fail to predict other scenarios.
In my team we're constantly getting all kinds of crazy results that that defies the current understanding, these are of course brushed off as methodological errors

That's a block diagram, not a schematic, and there's no proof it fucking works. Patents have been issued for all sorts of retarded shit that doesn't work.