CYBERNAZI

Cybernazi got removed from bandcamp. Typical kikes. Does anyone have a download? He has some stuff on youtube but not all of his work.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!6ZAzSJrL!8urBAhJZZCJB286t8TYDpg
twitter.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-8SMPGWTZ4Y
a.pomfe.co/elhoety.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got his full two albums, uploading now.

thanks man

It's important to help this OP, his leading 000 ID is a sign. 000 is the angel number

why it got removed? I saw on bandcamp pedo bands and serial killer bands

not a clue. I went on bandcamp and can't find it, even though I've been there before. He did have a tweet saying it was back, but that was 18 hours ago.

Is Stormcloak okay? He's my fashwavefu. Also, posts here. FUCK THE LURIANS.

It's strange because there was some talk about cybernazi in the pewdiepie nazi thread.

Few hours later pewdiepie jew video got fucked, then now we found out cybernazi got fucked too..

Someone is lurking

As usual.

Kill yourself degenerate

Ask and ye shall receive

mega.nz/#F!6ZAzSJrL!8urBAhJZZCJB286t8TYDpg

Because in our society, pride in yourself and your people is a worse offense than raping children and murdering people for fun.

Thank you user, may dubs and prosperous times come to you.

Calling whatever this gay electronic Mashup of confused styles 'techno' is an insult. One of there other songs is some faggot smooth jazz.

How old are you agent?

Found the homo.

Does anyone have Galactic Lebensraum in .wav or .flac format? I'd only recently discovered them and had only downloaded Angry Goy in flac format.

Who has "galactic lebensraum (stereo balilla remi)"? It is not included in the mega.

Thanks.

oh what a bloody shame, I was even prepared to ask him if I could use his song on a big ass mod I was planning to make for FO4, too bad I won't find another way to contact him, would be nice if I could.

Thank you, friend.

He still has a twitter.
twitter.com/ CYBERNAZI1/

One time, at bandcamp, I got banned for being proud of my heritage

oh thats a relief, thanks.

CYBERNAZI POWER ARMOR. MAKE FALLOUT GREAT AGAIN.

It's fucking techno and you are degenerate faggots for listening to it

Before he was removed he was removed from search.

Something has to drown out your autistic screeching.

Somewhat related question, how do I skip the MEGA bandwith limit? in MacOS :^)

Forgot to ask, I guess you don't have it in FLAC or WAV format?

no he's not, and you're a cancerous faggot for thinking that techno has anything to do with synth, kindly blow your brains out.

Kill yourself

As long as you're not popping pills while listening to it, it's not degenerate.

Techno is actually a thing and you're retarded and should leave. If you're over the age of 13, don't reproduce.

without the larping edginess in the name and imagery, you'd just think its a fucking background music from sonic or dog knows where
its just a bunch of random fucking sounds, hell this 'music' might just be a random computer generated algorithm
sounds like some hot new underage garbage, from the "synth wave" retarded buzzword names to the imagery

His SS-Obersturmbannführer Tay tribute is still the best.

I agree, future-fash is basically a meme-genre. I still enjoy it.

He has said everyone can freely use his music.

just because its a melody similar to your shitty nostalgia taste, doesn't mean its the same thing.

thats like comparing canvas to a fucking A3 piece of paper.

learn how music works, heck, learn how ANYTHING works, you stupid fucking newfag.

Find the nearest noose, tie it around your neck and fucking hang yourself you filthy fucking nigger. Die slow and painfully.

You have to go back

Sorry friend, there's a triple digit IQ requirement to post here.

Good job, you are 100% correct. It isn't techno because it's synthwave. Embed related, another sub-genre of House music that emerged around the same time at techno.

Fuck off retard.

Thanks

rip it from his youtube upload youtube.com/watch?v=-8SMPGWTZ4Y

kill urself my man

remember goy, anything white nationalist outside of 8/pol/ is gay and aut-kike.

Let me guess, we should also stop watching the electric jew, stop playing the video jew, throw out the written jew, stop using the online jew, while staying away from the jewish land under our feet.

I change IP current Mega bandwidth hits a block at 6 gigs I think per IP.

Convert it with online tools of ffmpeg not hard to do, tons of GUI programs.

gas urself desu

fuck, and I was planning on sending a few bucks his way for an album download. does he have a paypal or bitcoin or something?

You're missing on MegaDownloader m8.

How, by making the "good" guys' leader a nigger?

From your experience, how does Linux + Windows VM work on games?

I do have a PC, but I mostly use my Mac that is a gift from my dad from 2012, I haven't replaced it yet.

m8 it's your fault that you fell for the minutemen meme

He's probably referring to the Elder Scrolls, but it's not as thought the Minutemen are the explicit protagonists. The player character is, and the PC has the opportunity to define who is good and who is evil by his actions.

ITT faggots listening to degenerate technoshit claiming it isn't techno just because it claims to be white nationalist.

Thanks user

you might want to check out >>>/poltech/ but generally it works really badly. Better off with a dual boot, and then encrypt home drive only.

this

I have a sea captain's hat that I modded to to be black with a silver eagle like an SS shirmmutze, but that was after I made this screencap.

I have the FLAC if you want it, but I'm pretty sure there's a working bandcamp up at the moment.

Everything downloaded right but this one. Can't seem to fix it with an mp3 editor. Any advise?

Wow, that really stinks - we cant have anything nice

Works fine for me, try downloading it again.
Not sure if it has something to do with whatever OS you're viewing it on; but it's supposed to be arme with an accent, not arma with a tilde

The bandcamp is down lad thats the point of this thread. If you posted higher quality files that would be great.

That was me trying to rename it. It's the A thingvin the artist that freaks out. Makes it its own album, the rest aren't affected.

thanks m8

I remember some guy at one of the many Holla Forumss out there -maybe even 8/tech/- that played stuff on QEMU with above 80% performance after fiddling with some stuff. Wine gets praise at large too. Dropping some honeypotchan infograph.

He got his account back?

I cannot live without FLAC. Upload it please.

jokes on you, modders only care about the engine and not the game.

how about you first, fagboi.

you clearly haven't played the game, the nigger is just a quest giver, you become the leader, he is absolutely nothing

in fact, it starts out at the part that the nigger is LARPING and his faction is shit and he is not capable of leading, so you, assuming you're a white aryan male, takes over and the entirety of the faction is alive again, it just shows that niggers cannot run factions, better yet, anything else, seems like a redpill to me faggot.

And here I was going to give him shekels. Thanks user.

i'll just drop this here

one of the most red-pilled "mainstream" videos i've seen in a while

Mr. Bond's newer stuff seems to be removed from youtube as well.
Anyone got them saved? I need dem jungle beats nigga

Morrakiu seems to have been hit as well. Seems like an orchestrated takedown.

No but does he have a twitter account, you could message him.

Can't find it.

He did take the Mike "Pork-a-kike" Enoch thing pretty hard.
Maybe he's gone dark voluntarily.

Mr. Bond shared this mixtape around the time his material got removed the first time. "Mr. Bond Mixtape"
a.pomfe.co/elhoety.rar

Yeah that's the older stuff, I have it saved.
Thanks anyway dude.

I normally listen to death metal and stuff like that but smooth jazz is excellent. Call it elevator music, I don't care. It's good stuff.

I used to love smooth jazz until I realized I liked the cliches in it more than the music itself. Then I switched to funk, and stayed there.

Not that I hate smooth, I just don't prefer it much for anything else other than casual background listening in social settings.

Cybernazi is overrated as fuck. Perturbator is uninspired bro-tier synthwave and it's ten times more intense and ten times better.

Can we do a music thread?

all this talk of nuclear annihilation/russia reminds me of this song.

oops, here is my post. (I like this song)

Bumpin
Have some recent /tg/ oc

Under rated post of the thread.
Sauce?

Into the trash it goes

Grunberger isn't a jewish name per se.

Top five personal favorites?

1) TAY.AI
2) KeK Kommando
3) National Social Network
4) Beta Uprising
5) Right Wing Death Squads