IT'S HAPPENING! Trump will destory King Nigger's legacy!

IT'S HAPPENING! Trump will destory King Nigger's legacy!

https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/819869953692155904

http:// archive.is/PqCPI

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/health-care-news/articles/2016-10-25/premiums-to-skyrocket-for-some-obamacare-customers
cnbc.com/2016/08/11/expect-your-health-insurance-costs-to-rise-in-2017.html
abcnews.go.com/Health/health-care-premiums-rising-obamacare/story?id=43047190
twitter.com/JeffreyGuterman/status/819870092758581248
archive.is/AE7ph
market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=231763
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26709141
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/2173394
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1866100
researchgate.net/profile/Maria_Rastam/publication/45505589_The_Genetics_of_Autism_Spectrum_Disorders_and_Related_Neuropsychiatric_Disorders_in_Childhood/links/00b4951824d293630b000000.pdf
pnas.org/content/103/45/16834.short
cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/div-classtitleautism-as-a-strongly-genetic-disorder-evidence-from-a-british-twin-studydiv/EB0E4E3F5379D32A4B1F6E3A26FA2ABB
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010027716303109
sci-hub.io/
buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/skyway-to-hell?bftw&bffbmain&utm_term=.apAaDgZ3Qe#.mx2pdjwZNr
youtube.com/watch?v=tS7sf6uyY6k
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump
jta.org/2016/11/14/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle
jta.org/2016/11/13/news-opinion/politics/trumps-transition-team-includes-jewish-daughter-son-in-law
jta.org/2016/11/16/default/top-jewish-donors-prominent-on-trump-inauguration-committee
jns.org/latest-articles/2016/11/10/trumps-top-3-contenders-for-secretary-of-state-have-strong-pro-israel-records
forward.com/news/breaking-news/356409/nevertrump-thats-so-october-as-billionaire-paul-singer-backs-the-donald/
jta.org/2016/12/22/news-opinion/politics/jewish-businessman-carl-icahn-named-special-adviser-to-trump
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-to-name-wilbur-ross-as-commerce-secretary-transition-official-says-1480460456
jta.org/2016/11/18/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-billionaire-henry-kravis-reportedly-being-considered-for-treasury-secretary
jta.org/2016/12/02/news-opinion/politics/trump-names-jewish-billionaire-stephen-schwarzman-to-head-economic-advisory-team
forward.com/fast-forward/357242/israeli-born-tech-ceo-joins-trump-transition-team/
jta.org/2016/11/29/news-opinion/politics/trump-said-to-name-steven-mnuchin-as-treasury-secretary
jta.org/2017/01/11/news-opinion/politics/trump-taps-obama-holdover-as-secretary-of-veteran-affairs
jta.org/2017/01/09/news-opinion/politics/jared-kushner-to-be-named-senior-adviser-to-the-president
jta.org/2016/12/09/news-opinion/politics/trump-set-to-name-top-goldman-sachs-official-to-economic-post
greatagain.gov/president-elect-donald-j-trump-nominates-david-friedman-as-u-s-ambassador-to-israel-d563ae2e0034#.spqf813i6
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-03/trump-said-to-pick-lighthizer-for-u-s-trade-representative-ixgysdcc
jta.org/2017/01/04/news-opinion/politics/trump-reportedly-picks-friend-of-jared-kushner-to-serve-in-administration
jta.org/2016/12/13/news-opinion/politics/trump-names-stephen-miller-top-campaign-strategist-to-white-house-
forward.com/fast-forward/358243/jason-greenblatt-trump-organization-lawyer-named-point-man-for-mideast-peac/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"I'm afraid of everything that Trump is, does, and will do!" Will we see mass suicide of libtards over the next 8 years?

He's said this all along. Now he needs to abolish DACA and onerous state gun ban legislation.

Salt from the tweet.

A leftist with an autistic daughter.

And I'm sure he was happy about the continually increasing premiums, right? These fucking people. If Obama gave them a disease they'd act like it was a good thing.

Posted without comment.

I don't get it when people say stuff like that. Those people could obtain that type of service with just buying health insurance alone

The ACA just fines people for not having health insurance and hospitals can reject service to you if you don't own the appropriate type of health insurance. Additionally the ACA doesn't regulate health insurance costs and fines at a similar rate, it's increasing every year.

usnews.com/news/health-care-news/articles/2016-10-25/premiums-to-skyrocket-for-some-obamacare-customers
cnbc.com/2016/08/11/expect-your-health-insurance-costs-to-rise-in-2017.html
abcnews.go.com/Health/health-care-premiums-rising-obamacare/story?id=43047190

It's frustrating how people can't think for themselves by parroting shit that they hear from liberal celebrities.

We're not exactly dealing with intelligent people here.

YOU'VE NO IDEA

BUT YOUR DUBS DO

or even real people at all I'd be willing to bet.

Libshits don't even care since they don't buy insurance and just pay the fine.

More salt.

A very wise man once said that all American Presidents are remembered by a single sentence.

George Washington was the father of his country.

Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves and saved the Union.

Ronald Reagan won the Cold War.

And Barack Hussein Obama, was a worthless piece of shit.

This is what history shall record.

kek bless this man

A worthless piece of shit that had his eight year legacy undone within his replacement's first 100 days in office.

As a leaf I still find your health system a touch confusing. Just the other day I went to the emergency room at my hospital, gave me fluids and did bloodwork and a CT scan, didnt have to pay a penny. (Nothing was actually wrong but some of my levels were off)

Like i still have no idea what i would need health insurance for, but you guys look like you have to pay for everything

It's funny to see atheists try to threaten people with metaphysical doom. "I…I hope something not good happens to you!"

Australia's health care system is similar from the sounds of things. That being said, its free for a reason and the standard of care is extremely poor in public hospitals.

A good example is a surgical team giving a family member opiates despite the crimson red allergy bracelet saying she was allergic.

They buy insurance but it doesnt cover anything cause companies dont compete.

You didnt pay anything but I did. Fellow leaf here.

Its getting worse for us too. Current year man imports muds but theres no money for healthcare. This country needs to burn

Health insurance has been cheaper for me on the exchange then what I used to pay even though I don't get a subsidy. Rate for self-employed used to be absolutely insane, I paid $800/month. I'm hoping Trump does have something in mind to replace it like he said. Healthcare price is still towards the bottom of my priorities though.

A few actual threats too.

Any US bros want to notify the SS?

twitter.com/JeffreyGuterman/status/819870092758581248
archive.is/AE7ph

SHIIIET

Forgot the screencap.

I'm right wing, I dont even pay the damn fine

I just tell them that the cheapest insurance my work provides would cost more than the maximum % of my income they're willing to allow to be stolen from me for no reason (I literally havent been to the doctor in nearly a decade now and am perfectly healthy)… which isnt a lie, insurance through work is like $400/mo on the cheapest end, it would cost me 20% of my post-tax income to actually pay for the shit, I dont even spend as much on RENT as I would have to on health insurance through work

I'm sure I'd get audited and they'd fuck me into paying the fine if I made more than I do now, but I dont, I'm the smallest of fries that they cant be assed to worry about. So I've just laughed at it the last few years and told them to fuck off.

I'm guessing it's mostly shill accounts. Nobody that actually pays for their insurance and has used the exchanges says stupid shit like this. It's like when a gun control shill posts nonsense about gun show loopholes and automatic assault weapons.

Thats whatll happen when your "legacy" is built on deadlock in congress because you're so polarizing, so the only way you get anything done is EOs which can be immediately undone by the next guy in line

This, incidentally, is why he was so desperate enough to actually shill for hillary, those two hate each other, but he knew if she got into office then at least whoever came after her would spend their time undoing HER fuckery and never get to his because the damage would be long since done and permanent by then

Sucks to be (ex) king nigger though, Trump is already bringing back thousands to tens of thousands of jobs and he isnt even sworn in yet. Hes going to SHOW the entire US what a bumbling idiot was and how the "Obama recovery" was a complete sham by showing them what a real recovery looks like.. if Trump does well enough I doubt the dems will win in 2024 (they're already going to lose in 2020) no matter who they run.. and if that happens, its going to be game over for the democrat party, they're already fracturing and infighting like crazy. Destroying their faith in each other will splinter them and cause chaos among the left for at least another 8 years even after Trump

You are the problem you fucking faggot.

You went to the ER because your levels were off? What did you have, a stuffy nose or something?

You have clearly exemplified why socialized medicine is a horrible idea. Some asshole like you thinks is totally ok to walk into the ER for some stupid non-emergency reason. You jam up the system, and make people who actually have an emergency wait. Then you don't pay a dime for the services you receive and aren't punished in any way for fucking up.

The emergency room is for emergencies asshole.

So long as medical care costs something, people only go when they actually need to go. When it's free, somebody like you who is evidently bored and just wants to go the ER for a checkup, just utilizes the service for the lulz or something.

Kek'd them digits

WELL I GUESS WE SHOULD LET THE ENTIRE FEDERAL BUDGET IMPLODE IN 4 YEARS JUST SO YOU CAN KEEP YOUR AUTISTIC DAUGHTER INSURED.

And that's not an exaggeration.

Yeah why the fuck would you go to the fucking emergency room if nothing was actually wrong?

it's extra funny because Republicans weren't exactly stalling him. they just weren't immediately kissing his ass like he's used to so he threw a tantrum.

Trump should co-opt Barack's CHANGE mantra, by changing everything Obama introduced.
YES WE CAN undo the mess that nigger made.

Perhaps she shouldn't have been a career focussed cock carousel whore for the first 45 years of her life, waiting until her ovaries were past their sell-by date, and injecting herself constantly with mercury.

Perhaps she shouldn't be a fat, lazy cunt and injured her spine while over-reaching from her car in MacDonald's drive-thru.

Not good enough bolsheviks/jews need to hang including that half nigger jew obungo.
Trump should seize power and set himself up as a dictator "until we know what the hell is going on."

I agree with you.

I had a cold last week, and went to the emergency room at my hospital.
They gave me a full body MRI which took 18 hours to complete, a CAT scan of my whole body too, x-rays of everything just to make sure, then the process was repeated with radioactive dye.
Then they did a bone marrow core test, biopsy on all organs and glands, full blood replacement, kidney bypass for a day, rectal chromium displacement therapy, gave me new platinum teeth, had a level 8 psychic run a full scan of my previous 208 lives, and a thetan reading to make sure.

Nothing was wrong but some of my levels were off.

Like, I still have no idea why I went there, but it was free and you guys have to pay for everything. So do 90% of the population of my country for my hypochondria and general boredom.

This. In this day and age theres zero reason to give birth to a child with birth defects. Maternal services are stellar so theres no fear of having children early in life, and with all the screening tech we have and abortions being a dime a dozen theres no reason to give rise to a societal leech that will never amount to anything more than a drain on the parents and then societies resources just so it can simply exist

As for her, dunno if shes fat, cant tell from the image and i'll be damned if I'm going to go stalking twitter to find out about some stupid cunt. But I can damn well guarantee you she didnt develop a spinal injury by working a hard job that requires extreme physical exertion but that provides a useful and necessary function to society (construction worker or the like). Meaning, she either developed it through poor weight management, or through some bullshit like "oh noes I ran track in HS, a totally meaningless affair, and injured myself because I'm a dumb fuck who wasted my time and energy doing stupid shit and couldnt even manage to RUN properly so i got hurt, then later got fat"… its not my damn job to work 40 hours or more a week so that some stupid cunt can leech part of my income to pay for her poor life decisions

I have autism. I have insurance. I cannot think of one single thing that my insurance has paid for other than the diagnosis. It's not like there are drugs or treatments to cure me. Sounds like a lefty scam artist special snowflake mom.

Can we make a Trump twitter thread.
We don't need them spamming the catalogue.

are you a guy? they're consciously not treating you because they don't want you to breed.

They're children in adult bodies. I'm disappointed that it looks like the majority of adults these days still have the mentality of high school kids.

I am an adult man. There is no treatment. The condition is caused by GABA malfunction in the earliest stages of life. It's now being linked to vitamin D deficiency during pregnancy.

I've been trying to find distribution data of incidence reports to see if there is a latidutinal correlation. As I was conceived and born in a very cold white man's state.

I'm going to breed. I hope that triggers you.

You, and everyone else, is supporting this through taxes. With the actual costs of healthcare, your "not a penny" situation will not last for long.

The collapse will happen eventually. It always does. Even if you escape it, your malformed children/grandchildren will not.

Have fun being selfish and forcing your descendants to suffer.

Obamacare is so fucking ridicoulus, not even a communist country like Sweden has mandatory health-insurance (and will fine you if you don't).

Autism isn't a genetic disorder that can be inherited. You should feel bad for getting trounced by an autist in front of everyone.

shut up and fuck offf

[normal fagging intensifies]

stay triggered faggot

You haven't met my mother's side of the family.

kys you fucking chicken eating nigger

fucking faggots i swear to god. only liberals would love some fucked system where the federal government basically gets to pretend it's the mafia punishing people for not paying their protection fee, which i'm not going to fucking pay this year. the only reason i even want health insurance is because i'm fucking paranoid i'll get in a car accident because i live in a city with too many gooks and have to pay way too much for a cast or some shit

Your anecdote doesn't align with the current research.

No. Especially not when I have extra big boy points banked and I'm hungry for tendies.

There's no better answer to this than pic related

That spinal shit is genetic too. Your kids are gonna be cripples just like you.

Move over Ivan, Obama the terrible is coming through

You have a literal Somalian as an imigration minister. Your country shall become hell on earth leaf.

Oh you were mentioning Vitamin D because MUH AUTISM.
See I thought you were the twitter screencaped here

My bad

LMAO

The double think is astounding

you could be right, they are fracturing and infighting like crazy, but never underestimate the capacity for the ruling party in their arrogance to completely fuck things up totally

We will repeal DACA and replace it with something better: DAKKA

(checked)
Eh, they said the same thing in 1984, when McGovern only got one state's electors. That the Democratic Party was over and would never win another election ever again. I doubt we're seeing the death throes of the Party, just another case of the usual ebb and flow of politics.

No way this is real. Which one of you is it?

Every time.

Libs have been conditioned and trained like the good mud dogs they are to selectively listen and key in on shit like "free healthcare", "free gibs" without even bothering to contemplate what that has in store for them.

Biggest reason is because they have to get told to think for themselves.

The "free healthcare" system may have helpded fund a friend of mine's surgery… but he was already on the STATE program to begin with, which is what covered it and barely saved his life (my wofe had to actually save his life after the op, the doctors barely did enough to not kill him themselves.) Both me and my wife after moving to a neighboring state applied for the care a year ago… I never recieved even a letter, and she's gotten a letter seven months later saying gibberish.

Fuck obamacare. It was a scam to force us everyone to pay for a shit deal. KILL THE COMMIES!

If you weren't sick before, you will be now. Your immune system was just raped.
And they did it for free.

You also pay for everything, you cocksucking faggot. You have higher taxes and worse medical care. Fuck off.

Kill yourself so that you are not a drain on society.

if you currently suffer from a chronic condition that requires ongoing medical care or pharmaceuticals there is a good chance you will die physically as well.

This is not politics.

It's math.

market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=231763

As a healthy young person, I can take care of my self and my own medical needs. Why should I have to subsidize the healthcare for meth heads and the morbidly obese?

Hey hey hey now, he "caught" Osama Bin Laden

Pretty much this.

The left and the right ALWAYS boils down to the r/k selection theory.
Left - wants short-term gratification with ZERO consideration for long-term consequences
Right - has foresight, willing to sacrifice short term gratification in order to reap long-term rewards

That's really all it boils down to. The left are a bunch of children who want their free candy and free toys NOW, AND IF YOU DENY ME THAT, YOU'RE A BIG EVIL MEANIE!!
Weareas the right know that you can't make any REAL gain without sacrifice. We are the strict parents who want what's best for the children in the long run. (eat your icky vegetables, go to bed on time, do your homework)

it's really funny (and quite sad) when you look at it like that

Reinstating some much-needed natural selection is a start, but it's a shame he's not doing fuck all about the illegal global wiretapping King Nigger put in.

EXACTLY
Let natural selection run its course. Why artificially prolong the continuation the defectives' genetic line? Defective genes = more defective genes that you are forced to take care of.
I really cannot comprehend people who see me as evil for wanting to get rid of the tards. If they can't care for themselves in the wild after they've reached adolescence, it's immoral to artificially prop up their life.

Yeah he did.
Fucking killed him in cold blood by proxy then dumped his ventilated body into the drink for the fishes.
And he kept guatanamo open for business too.
Bombed more brown people than any other president.

Love dat guy.

You can't check for autism in the womb. You don't know until the child is about 2.

Holy fuck you ARE a retard aren't you, Corky?

GOOD boy points. GOOD BOY POINTS.

GPB.

Do you fucking speak english, you worthless worm?

No burger here so i dont know much, I know that obama care is bullshit, even ehenbi was kinda on the left people were trashing it, but the way it was before doesnt really seem fair either. Very high prices and if for some reason you dont have the insurance the prices are way way to high, I've heard of some woman that hsd to pay 1milion dollars for giving a birth. Can you say something about it ?

This is why they lost.

Actually the Canadian system is less expensive than yours if only because it's so administratively simple. The US pays more for healthcare as a % of national budget than any other OECD country.

As for worse care, well…that's actually true. The Canadian system, even for a public one, sucks. Many countries with universal systems have better standards of care and shorter waiting times than we do. The solution would be to allow greater private participation in health care and to fucking charge assholes who are active drains on the system. Even if you had to pay just 50 dollars to sit in the ER (unless what you have is obviously urgent), time wasters wouldn't bother anymore.

The American system is a giant clusterfuck. Literally anything is an improvement at this point.

I've been thinking the same thing the last few times I've seen Libshits post things like that. Especially the Trump sucking cock tattoo.

meme it

Wew lad

That is fucking hysterical

It was shit then as well. Trump says he'll share his full replacement plan when his HHS nominee has been confirmed so wait and see I suppose.

As another leaf.

Stop doing this, you're contributing to the problem. Go to your GP or a walk-in for this kind of stuff, emergency rooms aren't meant to be fast-food healthcare.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26709141

How about a real source. One not paid for by kikes.

fuck this healthcare system, fuck this country.

Good catch Adolf

Wew lad, if you really think that's going to happen, all I can say is God speed

Pretty sure that was a Bush era program that King Nigger just kept rolling

In Soviet pottery discussion forum, autist make YOU look retarded

Oh god my sides. I think this is my favorite meme from all of current year + 1.

That's what many would said about having Trudeau as Prime Minister, you fucking leaf

So do you have a better source that isn't just an "abstract" so you can actually read what the study did?

As a leaf that's been in the healthcare system for 15 years, fuck you, you are literally part of the problem.

People like you are the reason our wait-times to get anything done are astronomically high. I pray to god that BC lawsuit wins and sets precedent for private healthcare, I'm tired of waiting a year plus to see a specialist, 6 months for a CT/MRI scan, and 5 hours at the LEAST in emergency. Fuck you, you piece of shit.

I mean, he's not wrong…

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/2173394

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1866100

researchgate.net/profile/Maria_Rastam/publication/45505589_The_Genetics_of_Autism_Spectrum_Disorders_and_Related_Neuropsychiatric_Disorders_in_Childhood/links/00b4951824d293630b000000.pdf

pnas.org/content/103/45/16834.short

cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/div-classtitleautism-as-a-strongly-genetic-disorder-evidence-from-a-british-twin-studydiv/EB0E4E3F5379D32A4B1F6E3A26FA2ABB

>and leftists love him
maybe he wasn't that bad…

Get her EPITALON. It might save her life.

You bastard! Spitting hot coffee out of your nose hurts like Hell!

Looking forward to it. Any news on trumps immigration of white leafs?

PubMed only lists the abstract, and doesn't even give a link to the .pdf study which is in turn frequently behind a paywall. The fact that psychology takes a fuck ton of different things and throws it into the same basket "Autism Spectrum Disorder" regardless of cause doesn't help..

It's like you want the jews to win.

Oh would you look at this a paywall, sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010027716303109

Between this thread and the retarded Obama is a Muslim saudi agent shit I'm convinced this board is ruined.
It's now a board for rupblican "anti communist" spastics who unironically believe the Saudis rule the world.
Just the other week I had to actually explain why raegan was retarded. r/the_donald are spamming these fucking cancers threads.
All these basic economic posts are is d&c tactics designed to start meaningless arguments that before the election would have been mass saged.

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT=

everybody here agrees that obamacare is bad and everyone here who's had to experience socialized medicine agrees its bad

CRASHING THIS PLAN.

That image needs an "ad hominem but not insult" category.
Though that would kill the "cunt" theme, it would be more complete in terms of explanation.

Fact is, Trump isn't even destroying a government health subsidy. He's destroying federalized insurrance subsidy scheme. He's improving state healthcare plans in the process, by redirecting the funds embezzled with obamacare, into the state hands directly.

New id same poster.

thats actually unironically me
thanks for the love homos

Call them out on it. Set off a shitstorm of other libshits tearing into them for their obvious homophobia. Bonus points for setting up a sockpuppet with pics from those "Gays4Trump" rallies.

Cystic fibrosis is no fucking joke and is serious as hell.

But damn, that was funny.

For you

leaf here. every time I have been to emergency I was admitted immediately. Because i only go in an actual emergency. I've had mris and cts done same day or next day.

kys

You missed the last reply

Agreed. Last time I went to an emergency room, I ended up having an internal organ removed. (gall bladder)
And I live in Australia, where it was free and cost me nothing. If everyone did this, our taxes would easily cover it. But no, you have assholes going to emergency rooms for things that are clearly not emergencies.

ill pist anything to anyone you memesters want :^)

Thanks.

Actually I lost 30 lbs over the last year as a complication of a GI illness, and cannot regain the weight; I weigh 105 lbs and have no energy daily and almost fainted.

When I said nothing was wrong, they meant "yes this is pretty much expected from what you have, not much we can do, bye"

You have no gurantee that you chilren will have the same "only annoying" kind of autism.
They could reach full "sucking on own foot" levels, and thats a risk no loving parent would take voluntarily.
How are you going to explain to them why you put them in the hell that is living with mental disabilities ?
Well, that is if they can actually talk.

I was unaware autism caused you to need extra medical help.

sci-hub.io/

Leave the autist alone kike, they're useful in cyberwarfare.

buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/skyway-to-hell?bftw&bffbmain&utm_term=.apAaDgZ3Qe#.mx2pdjwZNr

I have Obamacare. I don't get insurance from work, but I earn too much money for any of my premiums to be subsidized. If I don't buy a compliant plan every year, I have to pay a fine. I'm young and don't use a lot of health care. My premiums are higher because old people cost about seven times as much to insure as young people do. Under the law, the cheapest premium must be no less than a third of the most expensive premium on the same plan. Every year my deductible goes up. Every year my premiums go up. Every year less providers are covered. Every year I have to find a new plan because my old one isn't available. There are some benefits that you can't use until the second year of your plan, which means that the plan will only exist for a year. The insurance company automatically enrolls you in a similar plan without asking when they discontinue your plan. The plan I got automatically enrolled in was shit. I couldn't sign up for the plan I wanted online, because I already had a plan. I had to call the number, but the message I kept getting was that they were experiencing high call volume and I should call again later. I had to take two days off of work to call and keep trying to be allowed to stay on hold. There is no way to do this ahead of time, as the plans aren't publicly available until soon before the deadline. But hey, at least fat boomers can get their knee surgeries. Thanks, Obama.

no cunt. you came here and leeched off without paying any taxes. now you will pay.

GET THE FUCK OUT

before we hang you!

So what's the status?! I just saw the house voting on tv.

I had to deal with the same shit in previous years. Sitting on hold for 5 hours to talk to some desk monkey because the website isn't working. Paying $275 a month for a catastrophic plan that covers nothing. $9500 deductible. Etc…
I hit the age limit for being allowed a catastrophic plan without having to pay the penalty this year so I talked to an occasional drinking buddy I know who sells policies for BCBS and holy shit I should have done this sooner.
Nearly all of my income is cash tips because Im in the service industry so he told me what I need to declare come tax time. You need to show your income as under the poverty line but too high to apply for Medicare or Medicaid or whatever in your state. With my plan he scored me I get 4 free Dr. Office visits a year. $5 max co-pay for generic meds. $20co-pay for Dr. visits after the first 4. And $800 deductible for hospital stays.
My policy is about $378 per month and after he worked the numbers I now get $375 in subsidies. It's basically free.
In other words, find an insurance salesman and take him out bar-hopping once or twice a month. You get the added bonus of bankrupting Obama's broken system at the same time.

need that GIBS for paying interwebs so she can visit Croatian embroidery websites and shitpost about jews.

Jesus your healthcare system is fucked. Then in the Netherlands we complain about paying 100 a month.

Maybe the government should start promoting medical degrees and somehow cutting expenses to make these degrees more attractive. Because a bigger surplus of doctors the less the overall costs would be while more people can be helped.

i don't get it. everyone i know is aware obamacare is a huge failure and none of the plans are affordable; any plan you can get ends up with impossible-to-pay deductibles and other shit like this guy
people who already had insurance saw their premiums go up and converge drop.
did the ACA actually benefit some people somehow? am i missing something? i don't understand how anyone could actually defend this thing.

lose another 105 lbs faggot

Good news but

pic related is how to get around that paywall

Was good for those of us who were self-employed but yeah, overall it was shitty. It basically combined the worst bits of socialized medicine and price gouging private insurance companies to make a whole new level of awful.

Holy fuck! I had a long, drawn out Twitter battle with Mr Callen. Claims he's a Scot with no Kike blood, and that his dad held a high rank in the Church of Scotland. He says he's a big supporter of Israel because muh based Zionists.

JIDF fer sure.

smh

If I had to pay $375 a month for health coverage I can't use because all of my problems require multi-million dollar surgeries to fix, I'd simply do what I did in GTA to make ends meet: slaughter drug dealers and take their shit.

I got dropped from the "plan" I was covered by in 2015, so I have to eat the fine this year because everything else costs more than I can afford, unless I decide to live in my car and drink the morning dew for sustenance instead of renting a shitshack and paying for overpriceternet so I don't have to take a day off of work to go to the library to use web resources.

KEK

If you're that poor there's an exemption to the mandate for those under 138% of the federal poverty level.

Because you paid with it with other people's money you fucking leaf.

a leftist with no spine and a retarded daughter. It writes itself.

People like you are why universal healthcare can't work in Canada. Universal healthcare gives people like you the ability to go to the ER, take up doctors' and nurses' precious time, take up a room, make people with actual serious conditions have to wait, and completely destroy the quality of service because there's no competition. Imagine if the Canadian government gave you universal groceries. Do you think people would just "take what they need"? No, of course not. They would take as much as they want, and because everybody is shopping without as much regard for quality or frugality (it's not their money, after all), firms react accordingly by decreasing the quality of their products to increase their overall revenue.

t. Econfag

made my day user
t.uncucked jock

kek

Good for some who are self-employed. Not for all. Back when I was in high school, my parents were self-employed and for whatever reason, the ACA marketplace wasn't open to them at the time. At the time when it would have been helpful, it wasn't open to my family. If it had been open to my family, my parents would have gotten a partial subsidy. When the ACA was enacted, a lot of the other group plans that people buying their own insurance could select from in my state stopped being available. The laws have since changed and now they can buy on the marketplace, but now that their children moved out and their income is higher, it's not helpful. At the time, they paid a lot more than they used to have to for catastrophic insurance, and all healthcare costs were out of pocket.

KEK
E
K

Different ID, same user you responded to here.
Possible that my state was just particularly shitty. We had no group plan I could select from and my cheapest option was around $800/month and it was pretty awful($3000 deductible). I'm currently paying $360(which is the more expensive option that was available to me) under ACA(no subsidy) and I only have a $500 deductible and $2000 maximum out of pocket. I'm still in my twenties though so its cheaper on me than your parents.

we won't because if something is known is that libtards are just a bunch of cowards who don't have the balls for anything, suicide included.

Public sector ladies and gentlemen.

checjed

Someone tell that broken cunt to get a job.

Maybe as an organ grinder and her retarded daughter can wear a monkey costume and dance like the worthless primate she is for sheckels.

Someone shoop that shit and watch her head explode.

I CAN CONFIRM.

I tried to go through the fucking mess that is ACA, and holy shit was it an eye-opener.

All of these fucktards bitching about getting rid of this shit must be getting it for free because everyone else's premiums skyrocketed or they lost their insurance altogether because the penalty was cheaper to pay.

"You're wrong because you're just a racist!"

And even after all the things he's done for the sake of the country, and by extent the very people who are openly badmouthing him, he's still getting shit from this ungrateful dipshits.

i would say "racist" is an insult in most cases.
more like "you're wrong because you're an expert in an unrelated field" but shorter.

maybe something like "you're wrong about dicks because you're an expert in cunts" to keep the cunt theme going.

The MSM is circling this guy's story around nonstop, the man who claims Obamacare got his cancer cured. There's got to be something this guy is hiding. I mean fuck he lives in Sedona, and Sedona is full of upper middle class people all the way to multimillionares.

Good for this guy if that happened. All I ever got from Obamacare was fines for not being able to afford it.

And there's no way this guy offered 3x the asking price for his treatment and got turned down. What money don't spend?

It's obvious he had money lying around that covered the additional costs. Again he lives in Sedona and he was a business owner, so he defiantly made some good money.

Exactly this. Piss on that faggot, I paid for his fucking health care even though I have none of my own because I can't afford it.

I know this is an unpopular opinion here, but I'm in favor of a single-payer healthcare system. I just think it's more efficient, even Hitler implemented it.

Has Trump said when the wall will be done by? First 120 days in office right?

Checked. Libshits are in their usual hysterics acting like Trump is going to repeal health insurance.

Yeah, I know downs comes with a lot of physical problems, but anything this girl has is incidental to her autism. It's just another victim badge for the mom.

Thats about 4-5 times faster than it takes to build a overpass in canuckistan.

What makes it even better is that whoever made that original maymay is probably further along the spectrum than everyone complaining about it.

Always looking for an excuse to post this.

What happens now?

Obama the Worthless. Ruled through veto power. Now his legacy is undone by me. Sad!

In Australia everything is free if you have a low-income card and medicare card. With just a medicare card it's 50% to 75% to 100% off. But at public hospitals there are waiting times, so if you have cancer you might not be able to get treatment straight away. When you turn 31 you are kind of forced to get private health insurance or your premium goes up 2% for every year you don't have it, if you keep your health insurance from 31 years old to 41 the premium won't rise anymore if you leave health insurance. I guess you only get benefits from your insurance company can be up to 80% off for some and nothing from medicare at private hospitals. For our local general practitioners (GP) we can get 100% off with bulk-billing on medicare.

Worthless Obama spent first two years and all political capital on unaffordable care act. We're going to replace it with something BIG LEAGUE.

It would be doable in a white, responsible society. We don't have that.

Have we EVER had more of a faggot president than Obama? Even disregarding his half-Hawaiian half-Kenyan heritage, have we ever had a president that was more of a whiny bitch than Obama?

You can't have gibs when you have a significant portion of the population that just takes without giving anything back. If you wanna have welfare and other safety net bullshit, first you have to secure the borders and make sure the population are up to a decent standard.

Would healthcare cost go down if Obonobocare was gone?

Yes, but only somewhat. The insurance industry and the medical industry have a fucked up relationship that ultimately fucks the consumer.

No. It goes down by the government not being a puppet to the big pharma/medicine lobby. Promotion of this cartel, which is anti-competition, creates huge prices. Prices will also go down via the rest of the world sharing RnD costs, and regional barriers within the country being broken down. This would literally make Obamacare work – but since it's designed to fail and drive us to single payer, Obama would not remotely deserve the legacy of a working Obamacare. Since Trump would be the one to fix this crucial back end that Obama has actually fertilized and grew into a bigger problem, Obama does not deserve the legacy Trump would give to his baby. Thus repeal and replace with Trump care so the legacy can be properly set for the one deserving it: Trump.

I'll bet she waited until her 30s to settle down w/ a guy, gave birth way too late in life, and that's why the daughter has a developmental disorder.

Difficult to say, it will take a madman like Trump to grab insurers by the pussy and hold their balls to the fire. Or he could figure out a non-cucked way to incentivize them to lower costs. (Obama also did this but his approach was cucked to the extent of basically allowing the insurers to write the law and control the marketplace).

forgot image

Spoiler that shit, faggot.

why would you save something like that?

A single payer system would work if we lived within a closed system where we tried to build up our own people who would then pay into that system.

Instead what we have is a government that wants to engage in a pyramid scheme where they bring in illiterate hordes to help bring down prices of goods and services, which means we constantly have this growing underclass that cannot possibly support a single payer healthcare system. You'd have to have the absolute average wealth being earned by each individual be high enough to make such a system reasonable and instead we have that average wealth earned being constantly lowered.

So as it is, the systems suggested by Trump such as a healthcare savings account and having insurance companies competing on a national level seem the way to go.

A smart man speaks.

You got the GRIDS, nigga.

Back to reddit, faggot

Kill yourself immediately

Problem is they also have a to pay for degrees, medical school in the US have probably the highest fees in the world because the schools knows that anyone graduating will never end up unemployed.
As a result young doctors are either rich to begin with and will therefore NOT go in fields were more doctors are needed but open a private practice/clinic with the minimum work hours for maximum pay OR will start with so much debt they will have to work like horses even with billing a shitload for their work.

Basically both those things fed a vicious circle.

Healthcare in Europe is either state run (meaning price of consult and pills are roughly fixed by the state), or most medical school are state run and roughly free.
Or both.
Which come with their own set of headache but drives the cost to the user down (but raises the taxes of everyone).

m8

Fucking skellington manlets I swear.

YOU DONT EAT ENOUGH THATS YOUR ONLY PROBLEM

EAT FUCKING BURGERS YOU SHITTY VEGAN

What exactly does autism require to treat? Is there even a treatment for it?

Oh you don't get it. Just like they blamed every bad thing Obama did on bush, they'll blame every good thing Trump does on Obama. Then if the next guy in line is a Dem, every bad thing he does will be blamed on Trump. That's how these morons think.

Haven't keked so hard for the better part of 2 years. Fucking rectally DEMOLISHED.

I'll believe it when i see it.

Agreed, but so far so good:

http:// www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/13/obamacare-on-the-ropes-as-house-follows-senate-in-voting-to-repeal/

https:// archive.fo/7QHMY

>The House of Representatives voted Friday to approve Senate Concurrent Resolution 3, which sets in motion the repeal of President Barack Obama’s healthcare reform legislation, Obamacare, by a vote of 227-to-198, with nine Republicans voting against the repeal bill.

One sentence describing the Obama presidency:

"What did they expect, niggers gonna nig"

No such thing as free.

Higher taxes, lower standards of care, longer lines, and the systems still require external financial support via America's major majority nato military spending and research spending

REPEAL AND REPLACE
Trump has said it over and over and over. It's like these fucking niggers blocked the "replace" part.
It's basically a fucking mantra at this point.

Fucking mouthbreathers and their cultural and religious ignorance.

This is what cultural marxim does. Nothing has significance anymore. The depth is sucked out of everything that once had meaning now only left as a device for virtue signalling.

fuck yea
that explains a lot. Vitamin D deficiency is extremely common these days

Trump's just mopping up the unsightly remains

Change it to "worthless nigger" and you have a done deal

I don't even really like Trump but God damn, what a hilarious revenge story.
It's gonna be a fun four years.

Damn, that was so much better than 2015s, then again 2016 was a much better year.

Hot meme coming through! curtsey of Russia Insider.

Holy shit!! I made that one.

That feel

B-but muh keedz! Muh gibs me dats!

So Burgers, how are you preparing for martial law within the week?

>youtube.com/watch?v=tS7sf6uyY6k

You know they won't allow Trump to lead your country

DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH CABAL
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Meet the Jews in Donald Trump's Inner Circle
jta.org/2016/11/14/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle

Trump's Transition Team includes Jews and Pro-Israel Zionists
jta.org/2016/11/13/news-opinion/politics/trumps-transition-team-includes-jewish-daughter-son-in-law

Top Jewish Donors Prominent on Trump Inauguration Committee
jta.org/2016/11/16/default/top-jewish-donors-prominent-on-trump-inauguration-committee

Trump's Top 4 Contenders for Secretary of State have Strong Pro-Israel Records
jns.org/latest-articles/2016/11/10/trumps-top-3-contenders-for-secretary-of-state-have-strong-pro-israel-records

Jewish Billionaire Paul Singer now supports Donald Trump
forward.com/news/breaking-news/356409/nevertrump-thats-so-october-as-billionaire-paul-singer-backs-the-donald/

Trump names Jewish Billionaire Carl Icahn as Special Adviser
jta.org/2016/12/22/news-opinion/politics/jewish-businessman-carl-icahn-named-special-adviser-to-trump

Trump names Jewish Billionaire Wilbur Ross as Commerce Secretary
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-to-name-wilbur-ross-as-commerce-secretary-transition-official-says-1480460456

Trump considering Jewish Billionaire Henry Kravis for Treasury Secretary
jta.org/2016/11/18/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-billionaire-henry-kravis-reportedly-being-considered-for-treasury-secretary

Trump names Jewish Billionaire Stephen Schwarzman as Chair of Business Advisory Council
jta.org/2016/12/02/news-opinion/politics/trump-names-jewish-billionaire-stephen-schwarzman-to-head-economic-advisory-team

Israeli-Born Oracle CEO Safra Catz joins Trump Transition Team
forward.com/fast-forward/357242/israeli-born-tech-ceo-joins-trump-transition-team/

Trump names Jewish Banker Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary
jta.org/2016/11/29/news-opinion/politics/trump-said-to-name-steven-mnuchin-as-treasury-secretary

Trump names Jewish Doctor David Shulkin as Veterans Affairs Secretary
jta.org/2017/01/11/news-opinion/politics/trump-taps-obama-holdover-as-secretary-of-veteran-affairs

Trump names Orthodox Jew Jared Kushner as White House Senior Adviser
jta.org/2017/01/09/news-opinion/politics/jared-kushner-to-be-named-senior-adviser-to-the-president

Trump names Jewish Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn as NEC Director
jta.org/2016/12/09/news-opinion/politics/trump-set-to-name-top-goldman-sachs-official-to-economic-post

Trump nominates Orthodox Jew David Friedman as U.S. Ambassador to Israel
greatagain.gov/president-elect-donald-j-trump-nominates-david-friedman-as-u-s-ambassador-to-israel-d563ae2e0034#.spqf813i6

Trump names Jewish Attorney Robert Lighthizer as U.S. Trade Representative
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-03/trump-said-to-pick-lighthizer-for-u-s-trade-representative-ixgysdcc

Trump picks Jewish Real Estate Executive Reed Cordish as White House Assistant
jta.org/2017/01/04/news-opinion/politics/trump-reportedly-picks-friend-of-jared-kushner-to-serve-in-administration

Trump names Jewish Campaign Strategist Stephen Miller as White House Senior Adviser
jta.org/2016/12/13/news-opinion/politics/trump-names-stephen-miller-top-campaign-strategist-to-white-house-
adviser-post

Trump names Orthodox Jew Jason Greenblatt as Representative for International Negotiations
forward.com/fast-forward/358243/jason-greenblatt-trump-organization-lawyer-named-point-man-for-mideast-peac/

That's an awful lot of effort to discredit Trump, shlomo.

If only he had spammed all those links earlier in the election, I could have voted for the true fuhrer, Jeb Bush

Come on mate, at least give an attempt at not giving yourself away first thing. CTR did a more entertaining attempt during the election.

Medics often ignore patients' claims of opioid "allergy" because what the patient thinks is an allergy is just histamine release.
Unless your relative went into anaphylactic shock, she (its a woman of course) is not allergic.

It isn't free, you pay though taxes.
As a bong I still agree though, the American healthcare model is backwards.

Seems legit.

That's about as much effort a low energy CTR goon put into flinging shit out of their asses in a poor attempt at D&C

I understand why the ACA is better off gone, but it's still a shame to see the ability to stay on your parents' health insurance until the age of 26 go.

Both the pre-existing conditions guarantee and the staying on your parents' plan until 26 provision are going to be components of the ACA replacement.

As a British guy planning to move to America I decided to get a few quotes for American medical insurance yesterday. Fuck me sideways it's a wonder how anyone under 30 could afford health insurance in America.

My quote for Platinum medical was around $3500 a year
My Quote for dental insurance was $655
My quote for vision was $120 odd

it wouldn't be so bad but on top of this shit there's still an excess and it's only covered up to a certain amount, and it doesn't cover everything.

How are you guys getting screwed this badly? Why is the medical system in America as bad as it is? Is there a book on how it got to be this way?

Health "insurance" shouldn't provide for pre-existing conditions because that's not what insurance is. Your car isn't insured for accidents caused before you started being covered

Gas yourself, D&C shill

I'm assuming you're fairly high functioning.

Lower functioning individuals, or high functioning individuals with a comorbid disorder like schizophrenia, adhd, depression, oppositional defiance disorder or something like that usually take a multitude of medications - lithium, seroquil, risperidone, ritalin/adderol, haldol if you're really out of control, and since psychotropics tend to grind your bowel movements to a screeching halt they usually have to take a bunch of laxatives.

The fact that you don't take medications is indicative how how high functioning you are / you not being an insufferable faggot that no one wants to be around. Grats, brah

t. behavioral psychologist

I've only heard that guarantee coming from Trump. I haven't heard anyone in congress back that up yet, especially since there was a slew of articles yesterday saying that after the move to strike down ACA went through, pretty much any move to preserve anything likable about the ACA was also rejected.

HORRY SHEEEIT trips and dubs (checkkked)

Interesting times we live on…