Soldiers of Odin involved in 'extremist' clashes

Looks like our friends at Soldiers of Odin are keeping busy:
Soldiers of Odin attack antifa
antifa posts dox of Soldiers of Odin Sweden
archive.is/9zGAl,
Soldiers of Odin respond by finding antifa in centre Jönköping and beating the living shit out of them.

Between 15 and 50 people were involved in the fighting, according to the police, with a number of these armed with various types of weapons.
archive.is/XFcAJ
Twelve people were apprehended as a result of the violence and later arrested on suspicion of assault, Robin Simonsson of the Public Prosecution (Åklagarmyndigheten) press department told TT.

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/neu/ice/coo/index.htm
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldiers_of_Odin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldiers_of_Odin
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/wednesdays_papers_rape_statistics_and_migrant_violence_debate/8496423
gatestoneinstitute.org/7559/finland-migrant-crisis
archive.is/ydnQG
vdare.com/posts/soldiers-of-odin-organizing-in-the-united-states-or-is-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOOD LUCK BASED SOLDIERS OF ODIN

==THIS IS HOW YOU RESPOND TO ANTIFA==.
FIND AND BEAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK OUT OF THEM

Where were the christians during this skirmish?

Fresh OC

SOLDIER REPORTING FROM THE MAINLAND

are you requesting the picture of the pope cleaning some feet?

lost gym membership.

Holy shit, those calves

They were washing the cocks of poor refugees.

dnc, ignore.

Finns:
Champions at memetics and
Standing up for fellow citizens.
Soldiers of Odin were the first to start protecting the streets, and then chapters started spreading all over Europe.
Since Soldiers of Odin formed there has been little reports of rapes and other migrant crime in Finland.

Finns showed us that you are the boss of your country, not cuck politicians. They would prevent rape with mittens. Kek

No, its fucking ot. Your religion is a joke. While destitute pagans fight antifa and actively fight the importatrion of mudslimes, your church openly promotes it, pays for it with money received from whites, and undrmines the very fabric of white society.

Fuck christianity, the religion of cuckolds and retards.

Not bad. Fuck antifa.

My body is ready

We always hear about the Soldiers of Odin but we never hear about the Soldiers of Loki.
Which means they're very good at their job

Seriously, I never got the Odin thing.
They had a choice of:

I know which one I'd pick. If you're looking to fuck up an organized influx of rapists, you'd better inject a little confusion and chaos into the mix.

You're a fucking retard who hasn't read the Eddas.

Read the stories. Odin was almost never on his throne, to the point that it was a trope how his wife was always irritated about it. (moral being, bring your wife on an adventure or two. You love her and trust her.) He killed, fought, and died for his descendants, us, to survive into a world with less evil. The entire tail of Ragnarok is about Odin and his people purging degenerates and shitskins as the apocalypse happens.
sacred-texts.com/neu/ice/coo/index.htm

Also, loki was corrupted by a hag and sold out the people who welcomed him as a brother, by literally going over to the homes of the uberniggers and sailing them to Asgard! Fuck you! Simply put, fuck you!

Anyhow back on topic. SoO! Has ANYONE here managed to join them or have direct involvement? I've considered joining myself, but I am always hesitant to throw jn my allegiance.

He hovered around one of the dwellings in Jötunheim. Why had he come to it? Because he had seen two of the women of that dwelling, and his rage against the Asyniur and the Vanir was such that the ugliness and the evil of these women was pleasing to him.

He hovered before the open door of the Giant's house and he looked upon those who were within. Gerriöd, the most savage of all the Giants, was there. And beside him, squatting on the ground, were his two evil and ugly daughters, Gialp and Greip.

They were big and bulky, black and rugged, with horses' teeth and hair that was like horses' manes. Gialp was the uglier of the two, if one could be said to be uglier than the other, for her nose was a yard long and her eyes were crooked.

There ya have it. The jotun were a race of jew-niggers, or as I call them, Jooggers. They were all but wiped out by our ancestors, but sadly a few inbred and here we go again. Oh well, thanks to Odin our enemies are now physically degenerated parodies of their beastial ancestors and quite easy to exterminate, as their primary racial ability is to Greip.

Knew a guy that walked with them on the streets. He was kicked out of the Swedish Democrats because of it.

Also Loki a shit

When the Soldiers of Odin first started in Sweden, they only had a small group and they got beat up by a biker gang known as Bandidos. I don't know if they're big in Burgerland but they're big in Europe. Most other biker gangs in the west are white men, but obviously since this is Sweden a lot of Bandidos members around Stockholm were arab.

Soldiers of Odin Sweden is now bigger so the "MC MultiKultur" doesn't try to attack them anymore as much.

It was founded in America.

I think it means black of hair. Careful with that. Or every time a manuscript says black the niggers will proclaim WE WUZVIKINGNSHIT.

Isn't the guy that's gonna run for Finnish PM a Bandido as well? And Russian to boot.

>>>/asatru/

S.O.O is from Fingolia, folks

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldiers_of_Odin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldiers_of_Odin

Meant for

Careful with that comparison user, some of the Aesir where part Jotun themselves (Thor) or Jotun who had married in (Skadi), not to mention many of the gods had Jotun wives

Do you think they're pagans because of their name? Are you autistic?
You mean the Jews openly promote it, and twist scripture in order for moron evangelicals who can't read to think that Christianity is pro-Jew.
Fuck 2000 years of European tradition? fuck discipline, hierarchy, and unity? Paganism can be anything people want it to be due to the fact no one is Pagan, if it starts to actually grow, you can bet your ass Jews will infiltrate and subvert it. You're a moron if you think otherwise, as if Paganism is inherently pro-white or something, and Christianity is not.

You are exaggerating in order to impress gullible foreigners. Sweden is still YES! with legs wide apart and a winking butthole larger than goatses. What happened was this: As the SOD patrol passed outside the AFA den they got pelted with bottles and attacked with bludgeoning tools (pipes, rebar irons). Three SOD were beaten and went to hospital to document their wounds but only one of them (a 40 year old woman no less) was beaten hard. No AFA required a hospital visit. Everyone arrested were AFA, seven on spot, five more afterwards. All have been released after interrogation. This was a tactical defeat for SOD but it could turn into a strategic victory if this leads to AFA being evicted from their public funded premises.

There were different tribes. Some were big hipped short-legged mountain people hence finnland with nice childbearing asses. They were noted for their fair complexion.
These negroid-jewmonstrosities with their gnappy hair though are another breed and their shitlands were purged.

GODS BLESS YOU, LADS!
I offer these numbers to Kek to give them courage!

=Brave Swedes? Its more likely than you think!=

kek didnt bless you

Loki and Odin are both schemers and tricksters, but Odin is superior to his blood brother because Loki lacks all the generosity and courage and wisdom and love of truth that makes Odin the King.

I think he meant that Bandidos was founded in America.

U.S. has a ton of different biker gangs, most are white.
Almost all are into drug sales.

They need a new item to sell.

And you're a shitskin liar.

"None of the individuals involved in the violence have been taken to hospital."

Get off this board, you're not welcome here. Nobody with skin the color of shit is welcome here.

No? You might be thinking of another country.

Nigger tier gang clashes that accomplish nothing on the political level or social level. Cool. Nords prove yet again to be the niggers of Europe. What's next, they start flashing gang signs and posing with guns? Oh wait, you just posted pictures of that…

I'm no Christian, but that's total bullshit. Most Pagans are Leftist hippy faggots.

I'm honestly alright with pagan fags except for DnC ones who pull the cucktian crap

confirmed
unconfirmed
confirmed
uncomfirmed

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/wednesdays_papers_rape_statistics_and_migrant_violence_debate/8496423
gatestoneinstitute.org/7559/finland-migrant-crisis
The Rape Problem

With all of Finland's talk of multiculturalism and immigration, new narratives about the corrosive effects of both multiculturalism and the wave of asylum seekers have surfaced in the media, shocking both the government and the public. News stories discuss the increase in unemployment, the mounting cost of social benefits during the decline of welfare state, problems in educating foreigners, and issues of assimilation with the majority culture, which respects Finnish values and a secular, liberal and open society – all different from traditional Muslim values.

In Finland, more and more cases of Finnish girls and women being raped by asylum seekers are being widely publicized. Much of Finnish society seems shocked, embarrassed and angry because of the increase in rapes perpetrated by asylum seekers. These crimes have provoked many nationalists, and led to the establishment of a paramilitary movement known as the Soldiers of Odin. Members of the movement view themselves as Finnish patriots, roaming the streets of Finland, protecting against Muslim immigrant offenders.

The Soldiers of Odin are accused of being far-right and may de facto be related to previous skinhead movements from the 1990s. Their uniform is all black attire and their symbol makes reference to the ancient Viking god, Odin.

tbh Solider of Odin doesn't do anything for the national movement. They're just a bunch of WT.

Just warning ya that the christfag spammer will probably try to shut down this thread for promoting a pagan nationalist group.

Nevertheless….

Good luck Soldiers of Odin, may you go to vallahalla for standing up against antifa and their goons!

Yeah he is trying to.
Could someone fluent in Finnish provide statistics for number of rapes per 2014/2015/2016?

we wuz vikings and shit

WE

shill detected
get fucked, kike

That faggot has already started?! Well if he keeps it up /christian/ might have to burn to the ground.

NEVA 4GET DA WEWUZIAN KANGDUM BRUDDA

PEECE OUT BITCHEZ

Yes. Don't fall for the pagan christian d&c

could you please point out where I made that statement

Go back to your goon shithole.

True.

Antifa get the crap kicked out of them

Like what? They sell drugs because its either that or get a job…which gets in the way of biking around erryehre

Apparently it's getting big in USA as well.
archive.is/ydnQG
Maybe.
vdare.com/posts/soldiers-of-odin-organizing-in-the-united-states-or-is-it

The Soldiers of Odin in the U.S., especially in Texas, are cucked all to hell. They're all about multiculturalism and globalism. In the U.S. they're more of a lefist antifa-style organization.

If any of you Solider of Odin faggots in America are reading this, I know junior high school kids that could kick your pussy antifa faces in.

A woman named DeAnna Johnson is the recruiter in Houston. Listen bitch, if you contact me again about joining your faggot club, I will rape you and leave you with a rape baby.

Damn, it was pretty good until that last paragraph. FWIW I think the European groups also engage in that rhetoric but their organizations are implicitly white (in a non-homo way).

Nah, fuck the 10,000 years before that. I mean we were always ignorant snowniggers until the light of rabbi yeshua was cast upon us, right?

These guys are pussies compared to the Moominhorde of Finngolia, those guys are fucking rad.

Good on you guys.

He's not known as "The Wanderer" because he sits on his ass, you know.

What the fuck am I reading?
What's wrong with these Texans?
Is it just a legal disclaimer or actually true?

I would hazard a guess that it is just there to point and reference when people accuse them of being rassis.

pic unrelated

you only know of the 3?

dude there is much more. Freyr, Heimdal…so much more.

Sweden is so multiculti that even their racists have affirmative action.

They mean Swede, Nord, Dane, German, West German, dutch, saxon, and if slav beat bear with just stick, maybe slav… fuck finnland.

What organization is allowing this chem'd man to fight?

Baldur, Hod, Idun, Tyr, Sif, Sleepy, Sneezy, Dopey, and Doc. Yes, I'm well aware there are more than those three, but there's a reason they got movie and comic deals while Skadi sits by the phone waiting for a call from her agent.

I'm saving that webm, by the way. Is it a capybara or some other rodent who enjoys rape?

MMA

nattycrew

Are you that autistic idiot who intentionally lied about the sweden democrats being natsoc so that Holla Forums would stop making fun of the eternally cucked swede? Now you lie again. In Sweden it works like this: if you have been assaulted and police arrive they will take you to hospital so that a doctor can do a body inspection and document your wounds. That is necessary for the legal process.

K-3

Demi one of my neighbouring towns. Never seen the SoO on the streets before, but I also don't go out on the weekends, so it figures. Would be nice to meet some non-cucked guys though.

No video?

You could join easily I think. Really depends if your town has a rapefugee problem though. If it doesn't, there is no need for SoO patrol.
There are guys from Finland here who are SoO,
I remember talking to a guy who joined. He said it's a great experience, redpilled guys, got fit etc.

I'd be killing antifa right now but I'm not gonna be the lone nut that gets hung out to dry afterwards.

In the space of less than 12 months, my town went from less than 1% nonwhite to over 15% nonwhite, so yeah, I'd say there's a bit of a problem here. I'd noticed NMR stickers on lampposts before which surprised me - I've met people who don't like the immigrants but would never openly say it in public nor get politically involved.

You should definitely contact SoO then.
You can make a patrol in your own town if you gather of group of likeminded redpilled friends that aren't fat/unfit bastards. Plus you get to wear that dank ass patch jacket.

Topkek, now on ADL.
the Jew fears the Mongol
FROM FINLAND WITH HATE
The Soldiers of Odin originated in the tiny Scandinavian country of Finland in late 2015, but the group’s formation and rise are tied to the larger refugee problem that countries across Europe have experienced in recent years. Conflicts in places such as Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan have created large numbers of asylum-seekers fearing persecution in their home countries, as well as refugees seeking better economic conditions than the ones in their war-torn nations.
Refugees have sought sanctuary in a wide variety of countries, but the combination of accessibility, safety, and perceived economic opportunity has made Europe the destination of choice for many of them. The flood of refugees—though tiny when compared to the total population of Europe—has caused great strains within the European Union and resulted in a disturbing rise of far right political parties and groups in a number of countries. The controversy has also resulted in a backlash against refugees in European countries, a backlash exacerbated because most of the recent refugees are Muslims.
Over the New Year’s holiday in December 2015 and January 2016, a number of incidents of harassment and sexual assault took place during holiday celebrations in several European cities, including cities in Germany as well as in Helsinki, the capital of Finland. These incidents were alleged to have been committed by refugees. Retaliatory acts by anti-refugee activists, including assaults on asylum seekers and vandalism and arsons of refugee centers, soon followed.
In Finland, the backlash against refugees included the Soldiers of Odin. The group was founded in late 2015 by Finnish white supremacist Mika Ranta, but its real growth has occurred in 2016. It began in the town of Kemi, with chapters or cells of the group quickly spreading to dozens of other Finnish towns and cities. At one event in February in Tampere, more than 150 Soldiers of Odin adherents showed up.
The ostensible purpose of the group is to conduct vigilante “patrols” to protect Finnish citizens from the alleged depredations of refugees. One member interviewed by a British newspaper claimed there would be a “war on the streets and we are ready to fight.” That may already be happening; in March, Finnish police launched an investigation into an assault on a man in Imatra allegedly conducted by three men wearing Soldiers of Odin jackets.
Though the Finnish group has proclaimed that it has no ideology or racist orientation, European journalists looking at its membership soon found that its individual members certainly did, with many of them linked to various white supremacist and other far right groups—and a number of them possessing criminal backgrounds.
The Soldiers of Odin did not stay within Finland. Using social media, members and supporters spread the concept to nearby Scandinavia and Baltic countries, where anti-immigrant and anti-refugee activists created chapters of their own. Chapters in other European countries rapidly
followed, the group’s growth hastened by the terrorist attacks in France and Belgium. The Soldiers of Odin also spread to English-speaking countries such as Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
adl.org/assets/pdf/…hate/Soldiers-of-Odin-USA-Report-web.pdf
also, Finland ≠ Scandinavia, dumb kike

best way to establish contact next to actually having someone who is in introduce you, would be through goybook, probably.
facebook.com/Soldiers-Of-Odin-Finland-ry-1535890053369400/

I just found out that (((they))) shut down the Danish chapter of soldiers of Odin.

There is something ((( ))) in the state of Denmark

Rope. Soap. Lamps.

f

Just because your town doesn't need a ptrol yet, doesn't mean you can't support others in the cause.

Good lads.
Keep the right alienated.
Keep earning your shekels.
the definition of controlled opposition

They look like subhuman thugs to me.

Fucking normals.

They make me despise the "far right" too. Subhuman thugs like those who go to football games and shout things about God and nation.

At least they do good useful idiots.

really?

renounce your atheist brainwashing and thinking anyone that is religious is suddenly a puppet instead of a nationalist

Finns can unfuck Sweden's shit

bitch/jew I will fucking kill you.
YOUR DNC stops HERE!
I am an ultra and a nationalist. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
cry in your pillow bitch faggot

Wait wut, Arab members in Bandidos? Pretty sure in Finland they only take white members

I don't quite see what your image of some American race mixed mongrel has to do with your post about Finland

In a vacuum this is excellent. As for the political war this is probably bad. I want to be wrong here, but I don't think any Nordic country will be more nationalist after this.

Eat shitand fucking die

RWDS

bump

F

what a bunch of leather pantied gaylords.

F

god damn, look at the knockers on her! young perky russian titties boys