Katelyn Nicole Davis Suicide

What are your thoughts Holla Forums? Is she the cause of degeneracy or the consequence of degeneracy?

archive.is/9qtXb

Now the video is being shared online, including on Facebook, and Polk County authorities say they are powerless to stop it proliferating, Fox 5 reported Wednesday.

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_in_Chinese_culture#Four
bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
pastebin.com/Ush6huDi
instagram.com/p/BNqFus2h8g8/?taken-by=roses.have.wilted
archive.is/vRCEw
archive.is/GZ5Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=qFcj85KKwK4
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZmNDCuAlwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice quads though.

4 is associated with death

Literally who.

ROASTIES BTFO

fug i wonder what that means if ive been contemplating suicide alot this week

Kek speaks to us

checked. a woman's actions are a direct result of the dictation a man sets for her life. her capacity to be 'degenerate', or in this case to commit suicide, is not a result of her own discretion, but rather that of her own (probably absent) father.

Perhaps Kek wills this girl to become a meme?

Think about it for a sec, she's incredibly photogenic, she's cute, she's young, she embodies the female angst of modern day feminism. Also, she's a sex assault victim, she's depressed, she's sad, she's scared, she's sorry. She is completely relatable to everyone, and by extension everything.

Now, consider the whole Trump victory over the leftist SJW retards. The left is looking for a focus, a cause, a fucking figurehead. They need something now to rally their spirits, and I'm pretty sure this girl could be it. Everything about her video, she's literally the dead embodiment of a meme.

There's a lot of stuff being served up on a platter to us by random chance. And the fact that the first post got quads? Jesus, I was just shitposting this to see who reacts, but even now I'm wondering if Kek could be real.

Those quints are on my thougths.
But seriously, its a tragedy, still I feel nothing, weaklings perish.

Any mirrors of this video? So because she was sexually assaulted she ended it all? Was she bullied or just guilty? It's all a bit interesting. I mean tbqh she has the look of a future mud shark anyway.

Can't seem to find the video. It happened on December 30th, the video must have been scrubbed from the internet.

It was that long ago? How the fuck are we just hearing about it now?

(nice dubbs though)

What are you, fucking new?
Learn to lurk faggots.

From /n/
u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4

I remember hearing about it on MsM actually. I didn't know the specifics however

You want to feel bad but, people never got anywhere by killing themselves. I blame either a weak will or the drugs. Tons of people survive living in a White trash shitty abusive and sexually abusive home

You can find it here:
>>>Holla Forums6611699

I don't, but I do get most of my news from Facebook ((trending topics)) sadly enough. I just got off of post block a few days ago.

those autistic eyes ;_;

She died only having known these squalid conditions.

The video is so surreal, the way the sun goes down after she hangs herself and while her mother calls out and rings her phone repeatedly.

Yeah. The inclination of most healthy men when faced with a sad emotional woman is to protect them and take care of them too.

also this

She's still just a young child though, you can't blame her for the outcome. Young children cannot think for themselves, and bad parenting vs. good parenting makes all the difference. She is a fatality of degenerate western society.

Is it wrong to fap to that video?

No, she's not still a young anything. She's dead and buried.

Clearly a consequence.

She's fucking twelve. Do you know what sex does to children?
It makes them lose their minds, it makes them hopelessly unhappy.

t. I know that feel.

I found light somehow though, I know why she did what she did but you must hang on.

Who cares about this dumb shiksa.
Sage the slide thread everybody.

Holla Forums, maybe I can bring her a message after I kick the bucket.

be careful you don't cut yourself on that edge user

There is nothing to doubt in Kek user. I have been a faithless man my whole life. Not anymore. Shadilay.

Facebook "culture" of attention-whoring at work.

A 12-year-old girl is cruising the first wave of hormones, they are unstable and impressionable as hell. Parents should definitely be held responsible.

Well, that's what she did.

Slowpoke.jpg

You motherfucker.

Well where's the video.. Googling at this point only takes me to fag reactions and clickbait bullshit

Maybe I'll get to hold her soon. Hope to see you folks on the other side.

Kek the bucket.

I dare any pedokike to refute this as a proof of what messing with kids does to them.

Adults are adults because they can handle it and are equipped for this shit. Children can't. This is especially depressing when statistics reveal that most child abuse comes from people who know the kid.

In the end, person responsible should hang as well.

I remember being a teenager. It was pretty fun.

Don't go out like a 12 year old bitch, we've got enemies.

As much as I hated being a teenager, my life has only gone downhill in the past 11 years.

Damn, but I'm no good with a bad knee. I just want to sleep.

Seeing death in this way makes my blood feel like ice.

No sir I don't like it.

12?
That girl is 12??????

No.

Put a brace on it like mad max and endure your pain. No excuse.

Many people are married worldwide at young ages and doing just fine. You are just a retard who don't even know history.

The suicide video? Absolutely. The lewd videos? Not at all.

>hey guys, lets make her a Holla Forums meme
For what conceivable purpose? What the hell is your problem?

FOUND THE CHINK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_in_Chinese_culture#Four

I swear they're maturing faster than they used to.

what the FUCK is wrong with you – all of you – but you first OP

We told you to take the pill orally not snort it! Whats wrong with you?!

12 year olds have looked like that at least since I was in middle school.

15 years ago.

birth control hormones

(Checked)

Obviously it's the consequence of degeneracy OP.

The truly sad part was she used the rope on herself instead of her abuser. Now she's dead and the filthy degenerate is still walking. She should have gotten evidence and shown it to anyone who would listen.

Damn shame though regardless.

KEK

Fuck. I need to carry on the memes in my heart anyway. A knee brace might not fix the hurt inside, but I guess the promise of bathing in the waters of the Void with Kek should give me some strength.

Never even thought of that.

People who kill themselves were generally not mentally stable to begin with.

Abuse can lead to trauma, yes, but it has to be actual abuse.

Any child molestation is abuse.
It makes you lose trust with every human being. You touch a kid, they'll never trust an adult or another person again.

It is not the same as with adults.

She was a alleged abuse victim user, cut her some slack.

Yeah, especially those which practice genital mutilation, polygamy, cousin marriage and show IQ of 80 afterwards.

being married off is a bit different to being molested by a parent, step-parent or other relative. Betrayal of trust etc.

Half the fucking time adults can't handle shit.

Take an assault rifle to the ghetto and take out a few coons before you go, you little bitch.

Yeah, but you don't expect anyone to handle their shit if you are molested by your own family member, even if you are an adult.

wow, I was surprised. I thought there'd be more flailing. She was very disciplined; held her hands together. Impressed. Total waifu material

Firstly, "Assault Rifles" don't real, and I'm a poorfag who don't live near a ghetto.

If you don't want your life I'll have it.

I command you to buy some Trenbolone and start jacking yourself up also buy some guns and grow a beard and be a genetic beast lobster. Honestly why kill yourself if you were never alive in the first place?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude…….

She's only 12.

yeah, and fucking determined and disciplined. too bad she didn't make it. i mean, I'm not saying i would have knocked her up immediately or anything, but clearly she had what it took

How2Leg Day with bad knee?

Is there any follow-up to this? Was anyone prosecuted? what happened afterwards?

Not needed if you are on tren.

To swing. Seems like a useless skill for a wife to have.

Now if the bitch could make a sandwich, that's a different thing. She's 12 though, and I don't like PB&J.

I'll take your word for it. Guess I'm going to work tomorrow after all.

I agree. Also CHECKED!

post webm

young people are often misguided and misapply their skills. she was a very brave girl. we should all respect her. it takes real balls, no pun intended, to kys. cheers to her

Full-grown adults have trouble not flailing when they're hanged till suffocation. You'd have a point if she used a drop to break her neck, but not when she strangled herself out.

4=jesus

You have no idea how people are after child abuse.

In the past they used to say they were "possessed by demons" for good reason.
You lose the will to live.

Some kill themselves.
Some join fight club :^)

the video is like 80 fucking megabytes you retard, it's over half an hour long

Doesn't matter. If you're looking for your wife to provide stoic resolve, you're a fag who wants her to peg you.

Be a man, ffs, and put a bun in her oven and toss her ass in the kitchen when she's old enough.

you have a job and you're going to kys? i was going to do that bc i can't get a job. wtf?

but srsly, other user was right, except fuck niggers. you need to go kill some kikes asap before you get desperate and just waste yourself. don't go out like a pussy. take some heebs with you bro

the whole vid is like 45 minutes long. i'm surprised no one called the cops since she was livestreaming and seemed to be in her own backyard. it just streamed until her phone ran out of batteries

yeah, I just found out when I found a link. although, if someone wanted to be enterprising they could cut out the beginning and the 20 minutes at the end and just keep the 4 minutes of her being sappy, then pulling herself together and swinging. what a champ. she would have made a good wife

There's no chance for me to have a family at this point of my life. I'm just gonna keep permacelibate.

I don't disagree. I just don't think she's waifu material because she didn't struggle while hanging herself. Seems like the opposite of what to look for in a wife.

Gas yourself.

Bitches don't fight, they just give in.

All women do this when abused as children.
Or they go further and aim to destroy as many people with them as possible.

That is why the world is so fucked.

Recommended Wife trait list
1. Will thrash legs when hanging self (very important)

What the fuck are your talking about

I don't know why you'd find a min. wage job impressive lol.

short it down then post webm

She's not a material for anything, she's gone.
The problem seems to be with the entire system - her family who abused her, neighbours and community that didn't give a shit, school which didn't pick up anything and everyone else who know of her but didn't do squat while she was alive.

This is the kind of shit that would not happen had the society been oriented differently. Sure, abuse and the like will happen still, but the point is to make it as small as possible. There's too many checkpoints around for someone not to pick up a problem, unless they just don't give a fuck like in this example.

what the fuck are you on about? who said anything about that? i said she was determined, disciplined and brave, not that she was fucking Marcus Aurelius. do you even reading comprehension?

also I'm like this user except I've fucked lots of women and I would keep doing it but I've sort of… fallen off. i don't even really have any chance of life at this point, not even a job. its either autismbux or an hero. i hope I can be as courageous as this little girl

so… you want a flailing, waffling undisciplined and undetermined waifu? well, different strokes for different folks i guess

If we didn't become so apathetic after the 60's this never would have happened, or would have been ratted out.

Apathy is literally killing children. The apathetic need to learn quick or face the rope.

you are a degenerate pedo, she is an attention whore who an heroed, this is a shit thread not related to politics,this white knighting cancer from the old days of halfchan needs to die.

Thank you, that was the word I needed. It is true though, apathy is the problem, people aren't living as communities anymore, but as isolated consumers.

Well I guess kek has spoken then …

Those Hitler dubs would make Adolf ashamed. Are you proud that you no longer care when little white children kill themselves out of despair?

This. The one thing I learned from grunge was that we were becoming nothing, just mindless consumers.

The left forgot grunge. The movement that initially created the shittyness called the modern left forgot it's own origin.
It became blind.

~ Shiiii…

These were the times. Simpler times. Funnier times. I miss this.

See you in hell, fucker.

I know that feel bro. At least I am hormonally stable enough to be stoic about and just enjoy small things in life, like shitposting with you gentlemen.

wow… tremendous fungus growth on the walls….. how can you live like that?…

Find out what the cause is and fix it. Meniscus issue? Torn ACL or MCL? Look up the symptoms in your knee like sharp pain behind knee cap for example.

I say do some myofascial release on your hamstring and calves. Take glucousamine and stretch.

If you're a fat fuck then diet then workout.

She chose not to.

Hmmm, sounds reasonable if I actually cared enough to do all that.

Those who want to live will fight and those who do not want to fight do not deserve to live in this world of eternal struggle.

-Adolf Hitler

Trips say continue being a fat fuck instead of the Aryan super soldier you were born to be. Praise Keke!

Nice words, I'll be sure to let Katelyn know her little White existence wasn't deserving enough for the world when I get medical discharge from the Holla Forums Meme Division.

Can confirm, i only have pol.

pic related, its me.

I'm not fat, I just sustained an injury. It's not even the knee I really care about m80.

well he because an hero, so his words don't mean much now do they fag.

With the proper education this girl could have had many white offspring furthering the existence of our race.

People do it all the time, they post pictures of girls who end up being dead in some gruesome way when anons go looking for them.

Just to see newfags sperg out about how amazing she is.

She had other options. She decided she didn't want to live in this world of eternal struggle. Can't blame her. I wanted to do it too but I decided to live for my own reasons.

Nigger Hitler escaped to South America. It's even recorded in CIA documents.

Addendum: But if Holla Forums needs a Meme Wizard for the cause, I'll get my shit fixed up and try to find some motivation.

I have injuries too but I work around. I hope it works out for you.

t. Bad hip

sure he did Chaim, perhaps your cousin Schlomo could show us the videos, run along and go get them

You're all niggers. Some fucking pedo abused a younger girl than than him with the consequence that she hanged herself. This isn't about age, its about how modernism lets a bunch of idiots run loose who can indulge in their own degenerate fantasies of raping/abusing younger girls who live in shitty living circumstances. The girl also took antidepressants, so she got jewed by big pharma too.

This is the result of pervasive liberalism and other cancerous corruption invading our society. Families are destroyed from the inside and where once children would be lovingly confined to the care of their parents they are now thrown into the real world before they are ready. You can't expect rational actions from mentally underdeveloped young minds, although there is something to say as well for the fact that she chose suicide instead of having to live with the abuse for the rest of her life.

See pic related

Same to you.

There was a thread on that a few summers ago. He was in Argentina or Brazil. Not going to further dilute this thread.

On topic, it's a shame she died. It shouldn't have happened. This is life and she made her choice. Move on.

No it was shit. In university you have much more freedom.

She was jew'd by big pharma though. She was on them anti-depressants.

Nice quads.
Too bad she didn't have a drop to snap the neck. Would have been less painful.

uhuh. There are no systems in place for combating distribution of media files?

If your going to off yourself might as well live a little before doing it faggot.

gee, where have we heard that argument?

It was pretty the opposite with me. After my oppai-nanny did not have sex with me I felt betrayed by humanity.

Nice.

But try being done by a faggot.
Thank god no proper sodomy.

This. Imagine if the girl grew up in a real community, with real opportunities, justice, morals. fuck.

If you knew what it's like to grow up in a prison being abused and your mind tortured you pedo fucks would kill yourselves at the end of this post.

You want me to tell you what it's like? You can probably relate to a lot of it, the shame you hide, the double life, barely being able to be honest for fear and shame of your reality.

Do you understand what it's like fearing being intimate with another human being? Because you know anyone that gets close to you will see the scars, will want to know the story, will judge you and know that you are broken.

I live a lie to 99.9% of the people i meet, this would be fine if it were a choice. You pedo fucks detach yourselves from all the consequences because you never even considered them, you act like it's just sex and not someone's life, you act like a child's curiosity at the most taboo subject that they are repressed from is your consent to break through what is suppose to be a gradual development and learning experience with your peers.

You might even have a slight argument about history, however an arranged marriage at the very least was open, honest and a social contract which is very fucking far from bribing the silence of children to spare you from justice.

Ok i'm done, pull the trigger now.

Homosexuality is an abomination regardless of age.

Nat Soc True Pollack or western equivalent of an afghani goat herding boy fucker pick one. anons.

Day of the rope is for you too.

True.

But being abused by a homo exacerbates the abuse. Especially when you literally dissociated to deal with the stress.

Had I not come back to earth I'd probably still be in the daisies. Instead I was raised aware of the heart of darkness from childhood.
Instead of seeking darkness, you begin to try to seek light.

Also up until the pedo rumours this place was just fun. Then it made me realize the possibility of the dark truth.
The red pill became more vivid and real to me.

no one going to post the fucking video?

It used to be on liveleak.

This user gets it

Weak video

Can't see her facial reactions. I wanted to see her exact moment when she realized she dun goofed

Exactly.
All pedos should hang :^)
Birds need to learn to fly before they are allowed to travel from the nest. Otherwise they are eaten by snakes.

This, she was a victim. In a world void of responsible adults she choose to end it. We live in a world near void of actual adults, here a father figure raped her and a doctor drugged her. What a sick world, I am surprised more children aren’t killing themselves. The world only started caring when she was dead and could sell ad space.

They’ll all be roped user, you can’t create a cohesive prosperous society with broken people therefore everything that seeks to break people must be destroyed. End of, no jail, no rehabilitation just vaporization.

There's nothing we can run from it, fam. Only Day of the Rope will warrant a feeling of safety, freedom and a viable hope that our children will not relive these horrors. You might not trust people but please trust me in this one, these degenerates WILL hang.

This.

How the fuck can she be the cause of degeneracy? MANY sex abuse victims take their own lives. It's very understandable. That's some fucking hell to live with.

Wanting people to see it, is to have recognition of the injustive done to her.

Fuck you OP. Hang yourself.

She wasn't filming sideways, the dumb whore fucking deserved it.

We got a video yet?

Trips confirm

There's a vid in the thread, do you even read ?

u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4

Honestly by euro standarts most american houses are trashy as fuck due to a lack of strong building codes. Cheap plywood places that'll fall apart easily seem to be the norm.

You had nothing to feel sorry for, you dumb fucking kid.

I wish there was someone who could've told her that.

She just needed someone mature to give her the D that wasnt her dad (presuming that actually happened which is unlikely).

Reminds me of my ex gf. She was shy and submissive so she was an easy prey for her cousin who apparently did something to her.

She started cutting as a coping mechanism for a shitty life that was going nowhere (she was taken out of school and NEETing ever since).

I don't think she wanted another male figure in her live to have traumatizing sexual qactivity with her, retard

Was discussing yesterday with my wife about how many girls and adult women are so lost and depressed these days.

This shows us for starters that leftists and SJWs in general shouldn't banalize suffering like they do. By saying every woman is by default a victim of abuse, actual victims of acts of violence become unimportant and indifferent from those who just happen to feel like they are in pain. It won't stop leftists to use this episode to further their agenda saying "see how all women suffer and are in constant danger?", deepening the problem of banalization and decontextualization of real causes of such problems, like disfunctional families, alcohol and drug abuse, history of abuse on the abuser's childhood, psychological problems, and so on. There are specifics to be dealt with, a way to stop these acts from perpetuating where they do.

You can bet that there are regions and families in which these problems are more common than others, but statistics and other rational means of dealing with this are pushed aside for political agendas, at a high cost for society, for small gains by political leaderships.

It's sad that people do not realize this and feel the need to take part in this victimhood culture that damages real victims and drive efforts to solve it away from real causes.

I wasnt suggesting anything traumatic.

Just the usual 'continuation of the species' type relationship that has gone on for hundreds of thousands of years.

Vid

ftfy

My point exactly.

Also I just read she was pumped up on all sorts of medication.

there's a video somewhere in the Holla Forums thread of her taking prozac.

Problem is, sexual activity is still a powerful thing, even for adults and if you have severe negative association with even the smallest intimate contact, you can't unwire it from someone's psyche, especially when that psyche is already in pieces.
What is meant to be an act of love is relived as a moment of abuse for them and such mixed signals lead to a broken personality.
Hence why children need to be protected and even the smallest hint of abuse must be investigated. Broken children are literally start of a broken society.

She is free from degeneracy now.

Ashes and Echoes

No, a woman must be kept virgin until she's an adult. Then it's important she involves herself with someone who wants a serious relationship and plans to marry her.

All cases of happy marriages I know followed these steps. A teenager may be eager o experience sex, but they are not mentally read for it. They might be ready to experiment passion or more platonic forms of love, kiss people their own age, etc., but sex must be off-limits. You shouldn't hasten maturity, or it'll be a bad or false type of maturity. You shouldn't delay it as well, as it's not good for the person to have not experienced a loving relationship too late in their lives (e.g. after they are on their 30s).

Why would you even subject someone to that when the person in question has undergone sexual abuse. She needs mental healing not a relationship. You fix shit before first

Sure, meaninful relationships with another man might help with that. But don't you think she should learn to regain trust in other people first before you bring a "continuation of the species" relationship in her life ?

Pedos deserve pic related by the way

There's an epidemic of cutting with teenagers. I don't know how prevalent it was earlier, but it seems to have sky-rocketed in the 2010's.
Adult women, while they don't physically harm themselves, engage in multitude of self-destructive behaviors. Numerous sex partners, drug and alcohol abuse, depression and isolation from meaningful social contacts etc.

It's all part of the feminine angst, which stems from the societal pressures traditionally suffered by men heaped upon the fairer sex.

Final moments:

I think you are being a bit overly hysterical.
Throughout the whole of human history when a girl like this marries a 30 year old guy do you really think he didnt give her the D as part of the affection and guidance she needed?
Dont be so naive.

That is part of the healing process. She gets dicked from a guy who loves and cherishes her rather than the only dick she ever had being her fucking dad getting his rocks off..

Now, throughout history women didnt have tumblr and the media inflating their insecurities and convincing them that all sex is a horrible experience for the woman.
But in reality its not. If women hated sex as much as feminists say, humanity would have died out.

Are you that shill from the other threads?
Kys.

Thanks user :)

Also kek gave me dubs and they are unchecked…

Presuming this part actually happened of course.

this. One of the reasons why so many couples leave each other in the current society is because they are still stuck in the Passionate love phase which they have retained from their teenage years. This phase is primarily one of sexual love and bodily love. Platonic love may exist among teenagers and children alike but it scarce and rare to be found in these cases. People should consider relationships when their brains have developed

I'm not sure if you know how the mind works, but usually people who have experienced sexual abuse are afraid of physical contact and love/ sexual contact in general.

What else is there?

This too. Scrolling through youtube comments I noticed that it was "redneck"-bashing liberals that spouted the allegations. Is there any actual evidence or a claim of hers that she was SEXUALLY abused??

She says it in one of her videos lad

If they continually read tumblr and other places where mentally ill people gather to fuel and each others delusions that would be inevitable.
But throughout history, thats not what happened.

Its the same as if you fall off a bike you might be quite reluctant to ride it again but you have to try eventually. And when you do you realise its not so bad.
If you give up on reproduction, then humanity dies out obviously.

Yes but women's brains don't develope past puberty.

Funny how everyone tells me that I'm just being a wuss… I guess it's because I'm not a twelve year old girl hanging herself.

Ashes and Echoes

K. I withdraw my objection.

So you slowly need to break the ice. I don't agree with just dicking her fixing her, though.

Everything.

Ignore this faggot.

He's spamming this shit everywhere.
If you want to die just fucking kill yourself or shut the fuck up and get in line.

You can't. Life is pointless. Everything about it is shit. No amount of degeneracy will ever erase the pain.

Does this mean all us broken people get roped too? How much would you have left to rebuild the race with then? All of our people are broken. You're just too full of hubris to see that.

Show me. Put it on a table and vivisect it so I can know that it exists. What the fuck else is there?

I spam this shit everywhere because the voices demand it.

Again, I am not talking about sex between a married couple of a normal teenage girl and an older man, I am talking about abuse of a child by a family member and what it does to her later life.
People with problems of such nature are significantly impaired emotionally and it takes years, if not their whole life to undo. Some do better and end up with a family of their own, some don't.

See what I mean? You're all just thirsty faggots who want a girl. None of you have ever cared about the white race. You're not pro-white, you're just Pro-You.

Her whole reason for doing it was to die, moron. She succeeded. Maybe your should follow her example.

I was going to say until their brains have developed to a certain point since women's brains are not as developed as men's

Women are not actually capable of Platonic love and I was talking more generally about men. Because women are hypergamous they must be coerced into marriage by social restrictions on their sexuality and their primal behaviour. My theory is that female Platonic love develops over time as the man provides for her and her family. What you see often, especially with old married couples is that they stay true to one another even if one of them gets dementia or goes insane. I think this is caused by the loyalty the female accumulates over the years towards her provider as he cares for her and the children. It would explain why older females care for older men who can neither provide as well nor have the sexual attraction of younger men. The woman probably also realizes at such an age that she is no longer an attractive mating partner and since she lacks options she develops a strong bond with her partner at that time, which could be described as Platonic love.

Nothing :^)

Just sit down and relaaaaaax.
You fucking cuck.

You spam this shit everywhere because you've got an agenda to push.

Just go away. You are just dancing like a lunatic monkey. You are not helping. You're just distracting us.

Fuck off.

Everyone should.

Life is filth. Omnicide is the only solution.

No. Never. I'm not going away.

Remember, you're here forever. This includes me and everyone you've ever hated.

No agenda to push. Just the voices screaming over and over and over again until the world dies.

Do you get it yet?

SAGE

And again:

Still right. Still know it. Still eternal Misery. Still know it. Still nothing worth living or fighting for. Still know it. Still No Future but Nuclear Fire. Still know it. Still no hope. Still know it. Women are still ruined. You still know it.

You're a pedo

Smiley, is that you?

I'm actually part boong and I do this also for boongs even though they don't see it.

Fuck off. Ethnic sovereignty is a proper right.
You cannot coexist in a multicultural society without ethnic tension or exploitation.
Deal with it cuck.

Death or death. Choose the path that gives YOU a WHITE person the best hope.
(though clearly you have a conflict of interest - pic related.)

edgy as fuck

There are no brakes on this train.

Get off it if you must. We cannot stop it.

I'm not familiar with the name, no.

I'm the same person I've always been.

You're just so attached to life, aren't you?

There is no hope. There is only Eternal Misery. As a white person who doesn't have the position of being one of the top %20 of men, there is no hope. Only Eternal Misery.

Do you get it yet?

This doesn't end until the world dies. Deal with it. Ethnic Sovereignty can be a right all it wants to be. As soon as you try and take it, everyone dies. And you can act all ubermensch and amor fati and play like you're okay with this, but you're not.

You're screaming inside. Screaming that you never found the girl in the wheat field, that you never got to have white children, that you never got to rebuild your fashy ethnostate. You're screaming inside because you know I'm right and Israel will drop their bombs soon.

Ashes and Echoes

Whatever. I'm right and you know it.

There is no getting off. The gods won't let you. We will suffer forever. There is nothing else.

AXES AND ELBOWS

You know I'm right. What else is there? I dare you to show me something more.

You seem upset.

Just get in the eva, baka shinji.

apparently you can't. ;_;

Falling for the none of it matters jewish trick take that fedora tipping back to reddit.

I thought you said we were doomed a second ago.
Make up your mind.

We die.. yet live eternally?
wew.

Read the thread. To live is to hurt. It's just the manner which you seek to reduce it and enjoy life.

Once you die, you join the abyss, then you get sick of it and reemerge again.
So I might as well struggle to live right?
You piece of shit.

That's because there is nothing else but Misery. I'm always upset because I"m always aware of what a failure I am in every way. Nothing can stop that.

No. Never. Let the world turn into tang. It's worthless anyways.

I'm not fedora tipping.

You mistake me for something different than what I am.

There are gods. They hate us. They created us to torture us forever because they hate us. They will never let us be free. We will suffer for eternity, and that's why none of it matters.

Far, far from fedora. I believe in gods. I just hate them all.

Creation is a crime against the created.

This is the weirdest bait I've ever come across.

It's rather amusing.

I did make up my mind. You're ignorant of reincarnation, aren't you?

No. Nobody should ever live, nothing should have ever existed. That's my only answer. I don't care what kind of bullshit amor fati you want to slap over the shit sandwich.

It's still shit. The struggle to live is pointless bullshit that the gods make you do so they can feed from your suffering. Nothing should have ever existed.

You know nothing.

Running away is just as bad tbh.
This is a 12 year old kid who got molested and lived in a shitty home. You've not read Mein Kampf if you have such a heartless view for white children.

Cool, shitpost somewhere else. Not here.

If you have accepted death then shut the fuck up or die already.

Worst fucking shill I have ever seen. Take your meds or some shit.
Just do it.

No I'm well aware.

If you can't enjoy this world - can you enjoy any?
I have no heaven.

Im talking about the actual healing process that has worked throughout history.

That does mean sex between a married couple.
Back in the day, it was very much looked down on to have sex before marriage.

Burn.

What she needed is a national socialist intervention, those living conditions were squalid, her room looks like a crack whore den. The family should be shipped to a work camp.

You're certainly single and have no meaningful experience with a long relationship. Women do not work like men, it doesn't matter how much you try to bridge the gap like you seem to do. Actually, what you're describing wouldn't even work with men if it happened to a boy. You're implicating an adult man's mindset for other quite different people.

Yeah thanks for that.

No. Never. NEVER EVER. I'm going to shitpost here forever, just like the rest of you.

Notice how nobody ever wants to help a white man when he's down?

No. I'm going to shitpost on you forever and you're never going to be able to do anything about it. I'm right and you know it.

Ashes and Echoes

I can't enjoy any. I've never enjoyed anything to my memory, or maybe that's just the voices. But I know now that I cannot enjoy anything at all. Nothing is worth doing.

It all is filth. It must all be destroyed.

Too bad. You're not pro-white. You're just pro-you. Where are you? Are you taking in people like this to try and help them? Do you think you could help someone without trying to tear them down with "tough love"?

I'm right and you know it.

That's because all these shits are NOT PRO WHITE! They're just pro-self.

He's a new one, apologies.

If she had a better room and some loving parents/sibling I bet she'd still be alive.

Filter the faggot and move on. He appears every once in a while.

Where did this skitzo come from.
This is pretty effective shilling tbh. I completely got sidetracked from the thread.

Mods - ban him.

You're still retarded. I'm still right. You still know it.

None of you are pro-white. You're just pro-you.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. The world will burn and you know it.

Mods don't care. They haven't cared for a while. If they ban me, I'll just come in again. You cannot get rid of me until someone doxes me and helps me kill myself or helps me achieve omnicide.

Do you get it yet?

Did it work though? Was every young girl diddled with by her dad? Running away from unwanted marriages or suicide did happen back then as well, and we don't have statistics on either those or on child abuse in medieval times, so your point is as groundless as mine without data.

You are talking without rhyme or reason about "emotionally healing" a sexually abused kid by sexing her up. Try doing that with 5 different cases and come back with the results.

That's because he's a pedo. Only pedos support young marriage like that.

And remember TRS:

You're not pro-white. You're just pro-you. You never cared about anyone else who was suicidal until it became a girl who you wanted to fuck because you're all pedophiles.

This is the fruit of progressives. Progress until things get shitty, then the only way off the ride is to jump. They build people up just so they have further to fall.

May god have mercy on this creature, because nobody else will give it to here.

Your god doesn't have mercy on anyone. He's the reason it all sucks, if you're right and part of the reason if you're wrong.

There is nothing else.

No, I have compassion for the broken but not for those that broke them.

I don't think the majority of the race is made up with child abusers. We aren't desert folk.

This is too creepy and sad to even think about watching a video of it.
One thing strikes me as odd though women almost never hang themselves when committing suicide.

You lie.

I'm saying most of the white race is broken. And you yourself said that you cannot make a nation from broken people.

And if you had compassion for the broken, you'd care about me. But you don't. I know it.

Life is always sad. There is no happiness. Only Eternal Misery.

She did talk about attempts and being hospitalized, so she figured that doing it via meds won't cut it.
A lot of those are cries for help, but the rope is a surefire way of ending things, which she seemed on doing.

It is horrible either way though, I agree.

video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?
video?

Yet if it had been a male, you'd have just laughed and called him a pussy.

You're not pro-white. You're just Pro-You.

Maybe read the fucking thread?

and now?

this better be good

its shit tier in terms of an hero videos

This should have happened to jesse slaughter

This.

Thats because the majority of women who "attempt" suicide are just using it as either a cry for attention or for help, they dont WANT to die, they're just over emotional and want someone to make it all better (remember, women are basically just tall children with tits, they want mommy/daddy to come along and make it all better), either by giving them attention or by actually helping them to figure out how to move on with their life.. but the overwhelming majority do not want to die

So they typically choose slow means of suicide so they can be found and saved and helped. Pills are a big one, and cutting their wrists is as well, but being found doing either of those you can easily be saved (unless they literally take so many or cut both wrists so deep the blood loss is insanely fast - but its REALLY hard to inflict that much pain on yourself willingly). They dont typically choose means you cannot come back from like gun shots or nooses or jumping off cliffs or other things from which there is basically no coming back

If you insist of being miserable I am sure you have your reasons but don’t put other people down.

Wow, this is fucked.

I wasn't going to post today, because of CAPTCHA and whatnot, but it was worth it just to call you a fucking retard.

You are a fucking retard, and your autism is not appreciated. ==It should have been you instead of this young girl swinging from a tree faggot==

There is no insist on being miserable. You just are. There is no not bringing other people down. It's just how it is. You will all be brought low. Nothing can stop it.

Exactly. You're not pro-white. You're just pro-you. You're a thirsty faggot who's still attached to sex.

Degenerate.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU SWINGING FROM THAT TREE

Yes it bloody can, has before and will again.

Exactly. You're not pro-white. You're just pro-you.

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. We will never win and you know it. The world will burn in Nuclear Fire and you knowit.

We're here forever. Eternal Misery.

Really?

Vivisect it on a table and prove to me it did.

I don't believe you.

This is tmblr-tier bs, in reverse. Adult women want leadership and security from a strong male who provides and loves them, not a father figure. Adult women, child-aged girls and teenage girls have different needs expectations from men and boys.

Sex is part of the healing process once the victim achieves adulthood. You were advocating a 30y.o. marrying a child and having sex with the minor as part of the healing process, when that'd just further the damage. Only primitive cultures maintain that it's healthy to marry a teenage girl, and cultures that didn't evolve current day like Talmud and Sharia obeying religious people.

In the West, even though it happened during some time even up to the early 20th century, there's no objective data to show that those were happy families - only that they were successful families regarding offspring numbers. But we don't know if those were more violent, substance abusive, sexually abusive, absent, etc., in other words, we don't know if those were more functioning than current traditional ones.

No one said that. They do love sex, yet in a completely different way from how men does love sex.

expected something else, but it was good anyway. listen to the sounds after her dying

LISTEN AND TELL ME WHAT YOU HEAR

And you cannot lead a woman, her friends will sabotage it.

Sex is not any kind of a healing process. It's degeneracy. You're just thirsty.

kek

Maybe it should have.

But it wasn't. So it isn't. And you know it. You're not pro-white. You're just pro-you.

Much better than now.

Was this girl diddled by her dad? I guess we will never know.

In rare cases. But now 50% of married people get divorced and the median length of a marriage is just a few years.
My grandma and grandpa had 60 very happy years together. And she was definitely raped by her dad beforehand.

Suicide rates have also increased hugely in the modern era. But I guess social media and tumblr are partly to blame for that.

I promise to try.

cars

She picked a painful way to go. Was struggling in the end

Fuck her either way.

Dude, I am not disagreeing on the fundamentals between normal adults, I just don't comprehend how having sex would help this girl when it was a thing that broke her in the first place.

cars going by. cars with people driving to their direction. life goes on.

Your'e not pro-white. You're just pro-you.

It wouldn't have. Sex doesn't fix anything. Sex is degeneracy.

Obviously I mean consensual sex with a partner who isnt her dad.

A good dicking calms down a lot of girls.
Dont get me wrong this would be subjectively decided by her husband. Who knows her intimately enough to make that call.

She would need a long and careful therapy beforehand to get her basic life awareness together before marrying anyone. If she was to be a mother, I would be wary of her emotional fitness to raise a child if she herself didn't have good examples in childhood.

Kind of a moot speculation anyway, since she isn't among the living anymore.

She's free. For now. Until the gods stuff her into a new body to suffer again.

Daily reminder that stupid faggots deserve only filtering.

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

someone really should ban you

It's fun the first time you read it. Then you realize it's just shitposting on autism and depression level.

Fool. Creation IS the great mercy.
Without creation (btw there has probably been several big bangs) and the resulting sequence of history, you would never be able to understand that you are wrong.
God created so that we could see, its up to you if you look or not.

there's plenty of reason to live, a 12 year old just hung herself for facebook likes, here is your place to start.

though i will agree with you that only nothing exists.

Just filter, the cowardly faggot from Arkansas. He's cancer, anyway.

There was more to that, you realize. You can't blame a kid for acting like a kid, but you can sure as hell blame adults responsible for her.

Meh, they won't. They have before, if they do. Fine. I'll just dodge the ban and come in again.

No. All sex is bad. Sexbots are degeneracy. Porn is degeneracy. Dildos are degeneracy. All sex is bad. Sex is bad and so are you. If nobody ever had sex, everyone you hate would have never been born.

This wouldn't have happened if the entire world was dead. You know it.

Omnicide is the only solution. Suicide is recovery.

WASTE OF DUBS!

Creation is not a mercy. It's a crime against the created. Nothing should have ever existed. There is no reason to live. There is no reason for anything other than for us to suffer because the gods hate us.

I don't care about anything else. I only want the End of All Life.

You even got which state I'm from wrong!

You know nothing.

I'm right. You know it in your heart.

Of course they can blame a kid for being weak. They're not pro-white. They're just pro-self.

And again: Nihilism isn't a good descriptor for what I believe. That implies that there are no outside forces or meanings behind it all. There is, just not positive ones.

The meaning is suffering. We are made to suffer because the gods hate us.

And your'e not pro-white. You're just pro-you.

Notice how any of these supposed pro-whites are always dodgy on the subject of mental health and refuse to take on the challenge of healing our people's minds?

Notice how none of them care that the Jews control the psychiatric field and none of them are trying to get pro-white mental health in action?

And then they have the nerve to ask why anyone would ever feel sad?

You're not pro-white. You're just pro-you.

i do realize that and i do not blame her. see my post

Her output(suicide) was fed by her inputs. Shes just a dumb kid, but she had more balls than half the faggots that just come here to attention whore suicide.
Not that this justifies her actions in anyway, but holy fuck did she take matters into her own hands.

I can only sit and wonder what would have happened if she had found us, here. Perhaps she would have be granted the perspective she was never offered.

The fact that they happen to be vindictive low-IQ individuals who commit terrorist attacks over drawings should tell you something.

as white men we understand nature. Women are more valuable than men because they can have kids.

If nothing was supposed to exist, tell me. Why are we here existing and communicating? I guess creation was an accident, right?

M8, filter or ignore. He's not worth the time of the day. If I knew where he lived, I'd probably put him out of his misery because he's such a chicken-shit.

The same thing would have happened, because you're not pro-white. You're just pro-you. You'd have told her to fuck off as soon as she revealed she had a weakness.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. The black pill is right and you know it.

What hope is there when Samson Looms?

Again:

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. I'm not saying mass suicide, I'm saying Omnicide. We should kill everything that lives so that no more errors can be made. I'm right and you know it.

And I was saying that none of you are pro-white because you wouldn't help a white person in crisis if it wasn't a girl you thought you could fuck. Thirsty.

Because creation was a malicious action to cause suffering. That's why.

I live near Attalla, AL.

Happy hunting! I dare you.

Ashes and Echoes

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Nothing was ever worth saving and you know it. The world will burn in Nuclear Fire and you know it.

I live near Attalla, AL. I dare you to do something about it.

Ashes and Echoes

Therapy is for fags and shes a girl so she cant be a fag.

Your second point is a fair one, but one thing we know for certain is that throughout history girls had sex at (what we now consider) a very young age and went on to be good enough mothers to raise their own kids and continue the species.
Like someone said earlier its difficult to get evidence of things from history but one thing we know for sure is that humanity had sex and reproduced. Because if they didnt we wouldnt still be here.

For the record im not advocating going back to biblical / muslim attitudes where a girl is the one to blame for leading a man on if she gets raped and doesnt scream loudly enough. And a rapist could marry the woman he raped to keep her honor in tact.

Long time no see you stupid faggot

I filtered you, m8. Why don't you switch IPs so that I can do it again?

Not everyone can see through this bullshit, lots of depressed faggots these days. You sometimes need to engage with these filth to show the disinformed and new lurkers how these concernshills operate.

Remember those antidepressant meds threads last weeks? Well I do, and these type of defeatist cucks only serve to reinforce this disgusting behaviour.

additionally, i find you terribly hypocritical. You keep using the same jargon and "your just pro-you" but you miss the glaring error.

you are pro-you

all you have been doing is asserting yourself against reality. over and over, I see you whine about how you are just this lonely, suffering subject that god seemingly hates.

wake the fuck up you, self righteous special snow-flake. You think god creates only suffering because your life is shit?

wow must be hard carrying the world on your shoulders there, you meek shitposter.

Liar Liar.

I'm right and you know it. I've been here the entire time.

I don't care. I'm going to keep screaming.

I'm right and you know it.

Whatever. I'm not a concern shill. I'm right and you know it. Defeatism is all there is left for the defeated. And we have all been defeated by Fate.

There is No Future but Nuclear Fire. Everything is shit and you know it. Life has never been worth living. It's filth.

And you haven't changed one bit either.

No. I'm not pro-self. I'm pro-omnicide.

All gods hate all people. Your god creates suffering because that's all there is. Anything else is an illusion that you lie to yourself to keep from going mad.

You can find me hypocritical all you want. I'm right and you know it. All of life is shit and you know it. Creation is a Crime against the Created and you know it.

Ashes and Echoes

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Everything should die and you know it. Including the Jews and you know it.

I'm right. You know it. All life is filth. You know it. Omnicide is the only solution. You know it.

Hail the Midnight Lord.

What else is there? It's not like I ever had any potential or anything. What could have changed? Maybe if one of you sociopathic anons would come to Attalla and help me kill myself?

You can't refute it either!

Samson hits Moscow. DEADHAND activates. DEADHAND Hits everyone. US system Activates. US system mops up.

There is No Future but Nuclear Fire.

Someone please turn the girl in this pic into Pepe and immortalize her

FUCK OFF EASTCUCK

You probably did , but just keep telling yourself that. Die by your own slothfulness.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Human progress is a lie. Tech only enslaves. You will never have artificial wombs, or anything else. The shiny toys will never come.

I'm right and you know it. You can't refute it, so you greentext.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Do something other than greentext to prove me wrong. Creation is a crime against the created.

TRS detected

yes i can its called "filter ID"

Bottom line in all cases boils down to right upbringing that allows girls (and later women) to remain around caring men that look after them. All around we see that lacking, so dicking alone is not a solution, but merely a part of a normally functioning life.

as if to prove my point, lets see:

you asserted yourself twice here, implying that you even exist.

so there multiple gods now? ok…and are you sure you arent the one putting up massize illusions to justify your self righteous egomania? because a lot of based people are disagreeing with you sham, perhaps you should reevaluate your premise, assuming you have one.

wew thats a lot of ericsonian repetition. you can keep repeating yourself but it wont make your points any stronger. The real crime is fools like you who think they know how the universe operate. How dare you claim you can rationalize at the level of a god. How weak of you to succumb to suffering and be content with it.
Its true, the only thing thats guaranteed is suffering but it is not the only thing that is.

also, eat shit!

I cant really argue with that.

So I will bid you adieu (a jew)

I blame the jews, she probably watched too much talmudvision.

(WASTE OF DUBS)

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Potential is there or it isn't. You are either dirt or iron. Lead or gold. I know myself, you seem not to know anything.

My slothfulness is all I have, and it's not even that slothful, since I'm the only working person in my household, I'm the sole support for my family, but because I hear voices and my mind is broken, I'm useless.

And you know it.

I never had any potential, otherwise, I'd be something else. Wouldn't I? Or are you going to accept the premise that Failure Is Permanent?

And I'll still keep replying. Because there is nothing else.

And you can't have right upbringing anymore. Women are ruined. They don't walk backwards. Even a girl acting traditional will put her foot down and threaten divorce if you don't let HER kids go to disneyworld.

All life is filth. It should all die.

Yes. There are multiple gods. I don't care if they want to be wrong or not, I'm screaming because the voices tell me to.

The universe is a shit. Suffering is the only thing there is. Vivisect it to me and prove that there is something else!

And I know you're counterfietfrenchman.

And that is why all life should die.

My points are strong enough that you can't refute them at all.

My premise is right. Everything is shit. There is no potential but suffering. All gods are evil. Creation is a crime. Nothing should have ever existed.

There are no based people. Everyone is flawed. Everyone is filth. Burn them all

Anyway, it apparently a Moroccan sandnigger who encouraged her to kill herself.
Holla Forums6616166
Holla Forums6617325

I never said I was strong. What else is there? There was no other way. It's not like I could have resisted in any way. And I'm not content with it. I just know that there is nothing to be done to change it. Fate won't allow it.

Then prove it. Show me something that isn't just more of your bullshittery.

Well, he wasn't wrong.

waste of dubs

how easy it is for you to ignore all of my points and only reply to the smallest point i made. Gee maybe this guy isnt mentally sound..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

lmao

Whoops,

Whoops, again,
>>>Holla Forums6616166
>>>Holla Forums6617325

I didn't ignore your points faggot. I addressed them over multiple posts.

And again: I'm right and you know it. Mental sanity is a shit and you know it . All of life is suffering and you know it.

Ashes and Echoes

I refuted more of your points. Are you going to respond again?

I'm right and you know it. You can't prove anything other than that life is shit. Life has always been shit. Life will always be shit. And even after that you will be reborn into another life that is still shit.

Nice excuses you sad bastard,
I am almost certain you are a kike by this point. Only kikes hate work that much and want everything handed to them. You want all this "talent" and "potential" to be just handed to you. Hard truth is you must strive for it. You must be one with the dirt from failure before you even think of becoming iron. You sad sack of shit, in the small case you are not a shill snap out of this bullshit and get yourself together.

Not an argument. The fact that I exist isn't up for debate. The fact that existence is shit is what we're talking about.

Call it excuses all you want. I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. You can't work to improve if you always fail.

There is no snapping out of this. This is all I am. Nothing more remains.

pastebin.com/Ush6huDi

You can't. Striving only produces failure for me.

pastebin.com/Ush6huDi

This proves it.

I hate my life and want to die.

No, really. Most of my waking moments are spent in a state like this; like how I post on reddit. In this kind of frothing, seething rage that just barely bubbles over. The main reason for this is because I've actually tried to improve my life; only to get shut down at every turn. Other periods of my extended malady include active and passive hallucinations. (The main one is that whatever I just saw is in my mouth; it's the worst with bugs. I get it whenever I smash one…) This would be manageable if I had control of my environment. (I don't. I live with my batshit, co-dependent Mother and two other siblings. My brother is married to a retarded girl that I can't stand and my sister is trying to use me as a father substitute since our old man is the worst of all people. Regardless of what happens; I will never hate anyone more. And it's not because mother turned me against him; that's just the natural reaction when you shove guns in the faces of your kids.) Old Man caused a lot of the problems I have; but I can't really say the four letters for it. (I find it disrespectful to actual combat veterans to say that. So I just say I'm weak and worthless. Makes more sense; especially with how everyone else seems to have suffered more but made it out.)

He would shout you down into the floor and flog you with a belt for spilling a drink. (I was a very awkward, lanky boy. I was also extremely accident prone. I have scars on my back from where the lashes were.) He would make claims like that he was the great-great-great grandson of Jesus and the Indians; and that my maternal Grandfather was the incarnation of Satan. He used religion to terrorize us; and would then beat us whenever we prayed for release. He once pulled my arm out of socket when I was four when I tried to run away from a beating. He would give us things; only to make us give them to one of his friend's kids as a show of wealth. (Most petty of the things; but it really works a number on your idea of self worth.) And any mote of noncompliance triggered an apocalyptic response.

The fucked up thing about this is most of it happened when they were divorced the first time. She remarried the asshole when I was thirteen and that kind of destroyed my idea of making it out of any situation alive. See, here in Alabama; we have a law that says that kids can choose which parent they live with mainly as long as both parents stay in the state and a new custody hearing is made. Trick is; you have to be thirteen to do it. I had spent the time from when I was five to that date counting the years, waiting for that time to come. Yeah it would mean abandoning my brother at the time to stay with old man alone; but I hated him pretty bad at that point. (One of old man's favorite things to laugh at was how Eddie cried when I tried to strangle him. Also, this is eventually what spurred my oath of pacifism.)
But as we showed up to his house to collect what was going to be money for my first Band trip in school; she got out of the truck, and kissed him. That's when I knew that I would have always been better off shooting myself than anything else; because there is no way out of hell.

This is Hell; and it never ends.

dude, ffs, just report and filter.

It's also why I know sluts gonna slut. Nothing matters–not even how bad your kids were wrecked by the Alpha–nothing but the dick.

So for another five years; I lived in hell again. He started his backslide into his old ways slowly; under the guise of 'discipline' to try and get me to 'toughen up'. As soon as I had the opportunity; I moved out of there and in with my Grandparents. I finished out my senior year in Highschool and then worked for about two more before Mother Dearest would come begging me for help. Begging me to move back into hell and help try and evict the old man. (I had told her that I would never come back home until he was gone; forever.)
I obliged; since most of my childhood with her was spent in a Mexican standoff. (Me wanting to kill myself; her threatening suicide to follow me so we could 'die together'. Her regaling me with the tale of my birth; how she had to stop her contractions from crushing me when I got stuck because the idiot OB doc rushed through her dialation to make me his first delivery. I wish she'd have just clamped her legs down and crushed me. She could have gone on to do other, better things and I would have been the grease stain I deserve to be.)

Suffice to say; my presence was enough of a catalyst for Old Man to pull his shit once more, and united we threw him out. (He went really batshit for a while after that; stalking us through his contractor friends, harassing texts, telling my sister that she wasn't his child so he didn't want her to come see him. Now he's just strung out and doing his chicken fighting shit. I know where he is; so I'll be sure to correct that problem before I shove off at least.) Sadly; that didn't fix anything else. The house was still a mess; and because Mother Dearest can't be a bitch to the other siblings and make them clean; everything falls on us, which means me. That was about six years ago; and this bit of background doesn't include all of the other things: My experiment with homosex and gender disgust issues; my foibles in finding out that women will never desire me in any way. (Including two (2) separate instances where I was engaged; they broke it off each time.) It doesn't include the one year of college I tried and failed at because I cannot into higher maths or PC paper writing (Politically Correct; not computers…)

I'm not sticking around any more after Mother dies. That's just how this story ends. It should have never even been; this life could have been used on someone greater who could overcome such problems. I'm giving her about ten to fifteen years–and that's a lot of screaming for me. After that; I don't want to put up with the world anymore.

So; tell me how any of this could be fixed other than through my suicide. Because as it stands; I have no time to lift, nor anything else but slowly succumb.

And the story of Lawnmower Day:

When I was six; my old man had moved out to Anniston to continue his trade (dealing cocaine) and during our bi-weekly visitation we had to stay in this trap house since it was where he lived. One time; during our summer's visitation where we'd be there for two weeks at a time and come home on the weekends, Edd and I were playing with the neighbor boy on their trampoline. (Edd was three at the time.) We had no supervision; because Old Man had more important things–at least, to him–going on. (Traveling every summer to Miami to resupply.) Well; Anthony (the neighbor kid) was my age and he was then told to mow the lawn. Now; I don't know how old you are, or where you’re from, but this kid had no business using a gas powered, self propelled lawnmower. Especially since his redneck parents had duct taped the kill switch down so that if the thing got away from him, it wouldn't quit since he wasn't strong enough to use the pull cord starter. I bounded off the trampoline and I had assumed Edd was right behind me. (He wasn't . He'd fallen down; and was struggling to get back up.) That's when it happened. Fate struck. Right after I had gotten inside and turned the NES on; Susan–old man's fucktoy/pill connect at the time–came in, shouting at me how Edd was going to die and it was all my fault. The lawnmower had run over his leg, nearly cleaving his foot in two and severing his fourth toe completely from his right foot. So; we sped to RMC hospital in Anniston, with me, crying and squeezing his foot to keep him from bleeding out. Susan just dropped us off there; left us with no one telling me "This is all your fault; you fix it, his blood is on your hands." If it weren't for my eidetic memory and my knowledge of my Mother's family's information; he'd have just bled out since they have to contact a parent to admit a minor into care if they aren't brought in an ambulance. One could say; that I never left that hospital lobby. I've been plagued with constant suicidal ideation ever since then.

user… Before you go, think about impacting this world with something that won't be forgotten so quickly, and thereby setting your name in history. You could take with you a vile and influential person. And if you can't decide on who will take this trip with you to the other side, I believe Holla Forums can help you with decision…
If you believe your life has been a failiure, do not let your death be the same.

So, again: I have striven. I have worked. It all failed. If you fail once, you fail forever. The more that hit you, the more that will.

I don't want anything handed to me. I only want Omnicide.

There is no snapping out of it. There is nothing to snap out of. This is all I am. Nothing more remains.

You cannot win after failure. Failure is permanent.

Then you are on the right track if you learn from said failures and dont try the same thing expecting different results.

Nice litle emo writings you have there

You can't. You won't be allowed to. Just go ahead and kick. Nothing good will ever happen in this world anyways.

You can't learn from failures. You only fail more.

I've tried different things I've tried everything that can be tried. Everything always fails.

My "emo" writings are right and you know it. What else is there?

Holla Forums cannot help with anything, FBI-kun. All life is failure. All death is failure. There is nothing else but failure.

You can't impact the world. There is only Eternal Misery.

That feel…

That feel….

What about other thing I've tried? I've done more than just one thing. And I only expect failure, because that's all that ever happens.

What then?

Failure is the greatest teacher. You just want everything handed to you. You think once you drop out from the womb tinkerbell will shake her wand and you will become uberman in no time flat. Genetics are one thing to have going , how you use them is up to you. Hopefully you are not another waste of good genes which i think you aren't because all your posting screams KIKE and in that case kill yourself.

I'm busy. I can't sperged as fast as you.
Let me be an example. Take a step back, You are engaging with a user across the world. No names, nothing to lose. We are discussing politics and life. Can you tell me how God factored this into his suffering plan? After all, you do diclare not only to think on par with a God but also claim to know there are many.
If life really is pain, how come you don't have more balls then this little girl? Practice what you preach, coward. I'll address all your points as I get the time.

Then why is it whenever I try to learn from failure it just leads to another? What then?

No. Never. I cannot take a step back. There is no step back.

The gods factored all this in because they hate us. And of course one assumes that divine beings are omniscient and omnipotent. Thus, that's how.

And again: I'm a coward. That's why. Also probably because I can't avoid thinking out every line to it's conclusion. Thus, I stop short of suicide knowing how much it will hurt, the failure rates for such things.

Plus there is the Mexican Standoff

Mother Dearest and others keep watch on me the entire time so I can't "just do it" without there being repercussions.

Not only that, but this girl was molested among other things. My problem is ultimately existential and not something that can be fixed.

Either way. I live near Attalla, AL. Help me kill myself and you'll be rid of me.

I don't want everything handed to me. I just want omnicide.

GO AHEAD DO IT YOU FAGGOT WHERE WE ARE GOING WE DONT NEED WEAKLINGS.

You're on a fucking imageboard. You're not fucking busy. You just suck at posting speed.

You will fail and fail and fail again untill you learn enough from your accumulated failures and your accumulated knowledge and work to succeed.

CHINK NUMEROLOGY AND ASTROLOGY HAS PROVEN TO BE POWERFUL STUFF.

But what if I don't? What if the results never change? I have the observations and records to back my claim up.

wew lad, interwebs has made me pretty desensitized to guro but I just felt a sting in my heart watching this shit.

Don't you get it moron? I fucking love you…that why I'm replying. It just like I say it is, it's that easy. You and I are the same, you are not unique. You know there are no accidents so how can reality just be a crime? You are here to learn from life, without which you could never progress in knowledge and existance.

Hard words aside, I did not mean to say you should kill yourself. I want you to kill your ego that is holding you back.

And again: That's pointless. Because there is no gurantee that success will come.

That's just because you're thirsty. But, at least she's free for now. Until the gods shove her into a new life to suffer again.

IM PRO WHITE. BUT WE DONT NEED OUR WEAKLINGS. OR DO YOU SUGGEST THAT WE SOMEHOW 'SAVE ALL THE WHITE CUCKS AND MARXISTS'

TRAITORS AND WEAKLINGS GOTTA GO

The results changing is up to you.

Of course there is no guarantee. As i said it's up to you.

I JUST REALIZED

WHO THE FUCK TALKS LIKE THIS?

YOU GET THE REALITY THAT YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS BELIEVES YOU DESERVE.

DO. NOT. LIE. TO. ME!

DO NOT LIE TO ME! Nobody has ever loved me in my entire life, that's a godsdamned lie.

No, it isn't. It's never been that easy. Nothing has ever been easy or ever will be. You know nothing.

Lies. Falsehood. Fallacy. There is nothing else. You are not like me. Otherwise you'd have given up too.

BECAUSE THE ONES WHO MADE IT HATE US AND ARE CRIMINAL! THEY ARE EVIL!

But you don't learn anything. You just suffer. You cannot ride the tiger, it just mauls you. There is nothing to learn from life besides suffering. There is no knowledge, there is only Eternal Misery.

Liar Liar. Pants on motherfucking fire. I know you want me to kill myself. Everyone does.

Explain how I have an ego and how it is holding me back? Explain how I could ever be anything other than what I am?

That's a lie. You cannot change the results. Nothing is "up to you." We are gears in a gear box. Motes of dust in the Gale of Fate.

Another lie. It's not up to me if there is no guarantee. Because if it were up to me, nothing would exist.

So, it's not up to me. You're lying.

Ashes and Echoes

I've got a bad knee too.
I'll go out fighting & swallowing curses.
If I can take just one asshole with me, I won't go to Hell alone.

Let your hate drive you, user. Let it drive you to lift, let it drive you through the pain, let it teach you how to shoot & shoot to kill.

So many degenerate scumsuckers need to be exterminated, we need every finger that can pull a trigger.

shitposting reaching a new level.

Or until he kills himself. Whichever works for me.

Sorry to burst your bubble but on life there is no Easy setting , especially on this period.
Man up will ya. You are just scared to have responsibility for your own actions.

Damn man.

I'll say it again to be clear, I love you stranger.
The effort you make to remain what you are, is the exact thing which is holding you back.

You need to evolve. Only from the position of your current dispair, can you see its inverse. Look.hard.

vids been pulled.

I think this guy needs to smoke a pound of weed before he tries to do anything with that mindset. If you think you will fail, then ofcourse you will fail. If you believe you can do it then the universe will align itself with your needs and present you opportunity and willpower to do what you need to do.

I dare you. Watch what happens.

What else is there?

(Checked. WASTE OF DUBS)

Help me kill myself then. I live near Attalla, AL. Happy hunting!

No. Never. You cannot just "man up." It doesn't work like that. You know nothing about failure.

I know it's my fault. I just wish someone would help me kill myself. I do have responsibility for my own actions, but I also acknowledge that my very creation was a MISTAKE.

All creation is a mistake.

DO NOT LIE TO ME!

Nobody has ever loved me in my entire life, ever. There is no way to evolve. There is only Failure and Eternal Misery. There is no effort to remain what I am. I'm not making any effort in this.

Fate holds me back. I know it because I see the pattern in everything.

Weed is degenerate and doesn't help anything but keeping the voices quiet.

I failed before I ever thought I would fail. I only think I will fail now because of repeated results and observations.

I've tried "believing I can do it." That just results in disappointment AND failure.

So you're lying.

Nothing will ever help. I need someone to help me kill myself or set my family up so that they don't need me anymore and then help me kill myself.

It's not like you faggots don't want me to die anyways. Someone help out.

And again: Everything is hand to mouth. There is no money for weed or any other drug or medicine or treatment or (((Doctor))) or anything else.

The first to love you was God. That why you are aloud to be here.

If nothing else Know this, there is someone here that loves you. I do and many more. It true, I don't know you but indonknow myself. And I know you are much like I once was, and inlove you for it. You sick twisted fuck. I will always love you, I always will love you, and I always have loved you.

Good luck.

This is not your fucking diary faggot fuck off nobody cares about you and its easy to see why.

allowed

well she did, are you happy now, huh?

Was nothing dramatic, just her saying goodbye and dangling from a tree and with a few involuntary muscle contractions.

I think it's kinda freeing to realize just how easy suicide and quick is.

Being afraid of death makes people weak cowards.

Fuck your god. He's a shit. He never loved me, if he did, he'd never created me. Ever.

You're lying. Nobody has ever loved me, ever.

Kabbalah Is Jewish.

Ashes and Echoes

The first to love you was God. That why you are allowed to be here.
If nothing else Know this, there is someone here that loves you. I do and many more. It true, I don't know you but I do know myself. And I know you are much like I once was, and I love you for it. You sick twisted fuck. I will always love you, I always will love you, and I always have loved you.
Good luck.

You're still lying.

Nobody has ever loved me. Ever. You're lying. There is no love. There is only Eternal Misery.

There is no inverse. There is only Eternal Misery. There is nothing to see. I can't look hard. The nightmare is black and the windows are painted and there is no way out of the burning.

How can you ever accept love or give it, if you don't even love yourself? I love your broken form because I have no choice. This is real love. I don't want to fuck you, I want you to be at peace. You must use so much energy keeping up you "hate-shield."

Take down the walls and let the wind blow thru

Fucking tumblr blog post here come back when you're not 16 and can grow out of this edge stage.

I like how you called me liar but you are the one lying. Lying to me , to yourself , to other total strangers in this board. Yeah we get it man you have it hard , you have it so fucking hard. Woe is me. Boo fucking hoo. But guess what. All of us here have it hard. We are just a bunch of misfit fascists shitposting on a taiwanese watercoloring board while all earth goes to hell and we are witnessing the death of western civilization, but you know fucking what. We are not quitters like you. We are warriors , warriors of the white race and i don't know about the rest but before i give my last breath on this word no kike or shitskin is gonna be breathing either and my kids will continue my proud white legacy as their kids will and their grandkids after them. It's a hard road the road many of us here tread but we don't want it any other way. If it was easy anyone would do it. It would be no challenge, And because it would be no challenge there would be no failures. And because there would be no failures there would be no valued experience and knowledge accumulated from said failures. And victory would have teached us nothing. Nothing to us and nothing to pass on to our kids and our kids would repeat the same mistakes and would destroy what we managed to purge and build even without shitskins and kikes. They would drown in degeneracy. You are worse than a liar. You are a coward. A pathetic coward running away from his own decisions and slowly dying in his own slothfulness, a fitting death.

No. You're retarded. There is no wind blowing. There is only Eternal Misery.

Love is a lie. There is no peace. There is no hate-shield. This is all I am. Nothing more remains.

Because you are a liar. Because everything is shit. I'm not saying that you don't have it worse. I'm saying that I'm weak and worthless because I can't handle what little I have.

I'm right and you know it. There is no victory. There is no lesson. Kabbalah is Jewish.

It should have never existed. Everything is filth. It should all burn in nuclear fire. That's all you're ever going to get from me.

Ashes and Echoes

What else is there? Help me kill myself.

take the pussy way out

She loses control of her bowels at 24:55, pretty loud squelching and pooting.

1. She didn't intend to do it and changed her mind immediately, you can see it.
2. It was just a cry for help gone wrong, she expected that her friends cared about her enough to have the act interdicted by the big daddy government in the form of the police. The surprise when she slips off that foothold is palpable, she reaches to unbind herself but it is already too late.
3. Fantasizing about saving broken underage girls to have someone who has a debt to you that you can exploit, is the lowest of beta behavior.
It's a hell of a lot creepier than "Chad" behavior because it literally seeks to prey at someone who is at their most vulnerable point.
4. She is wearing the face paint colors of feminism and framing her spiel from a victimhood position. Conclude from that what you will.

I AM THE WIND AND I AM BLOWING FAGGOT

do you feel me? Because your blog post indicate I am abrasive to your ego

A good analysis with astute observations. Couldn't say it better myself. sage is not a fucking downvote REEEEEEEEEE how many times do i have to remind you guys

No money. Everything is hand to mouth. And there's no real guarantee on that, so I'm not trusting of it.

Besides, I'm trapped like this for another ten to fifteen years anyways since Mother Dearest is still alive.

No. Nothing. All I feel is Eternal Misery.

Thus proving that the whole world should die.

Kabbalah Is Jewish.

Either the timing was deliberately planned, or this was scripted. Something's not right. The influx of pedokikes and suicidal faggots that can't be bothered to do something with their lives in this thread is definitely fucked up.

Kill yourself.

At this point, it seems deliberate. Like there is a push to genuinely dilute the meaning of victim.

I don't believe this happened since no one has posted a webm.

Then keep digging

Strap yourself with pipe bombs and blow yourself up outside the front lobby of some major Jew bank in Manhattan, around lunchtime, when all the executives are leaving to go to their fancy restaurants.

Be sure to scream, "ALOHA SNACKBAR!!!" as loud as you can before you press the button.
You can wipe out some banker-kikes and put the blame on shitskin mudslimes at the same time.
You would die, as you seem to want to, and you'd be hailed as a hero here on Holla Forums, the only people that ever listened.

Godspeed, user.

sad

You are not sorry
You can never be sorry

I don't have the money for that. None. Everything is hand to mouth. I don't have the skills to do anything like that either, FBI-kun.

Why don't one of you just drive up from the Birmingham office and just pop me a solid favor to the back of the head?

It's on a link here, but the site uses a mime I apparently don't support, so I can't see it either.

You are the worst kind of faggot you are not willing to put effort into anything yet have the ego to come on here and tell people who are working for a better future that they are wrong. YOU ARE BY ALL MEANS A CUCK A LOSER AND A BABY I HOPE THE MODS BAN YOU FOR YOUR TUMBLR TIER POSTING.

Check those trips.

Her story is resonating with that crowd of people. That's why this thread is full of them. It's the same deal on 4chan Holla Forums. When I created this thread I posted her face over there, then went to sleep. There's two threads with her face on it going strong over there, one of them is over 250 posts. Buncha guys talking about suicide and depression.

I don't know what to do with this information yet, but this is proof that she could actually be a big lever on the populace. The question is in what way?

TWICIES

sage for off-topic dubs checking…also shit thread

Sure thing. I think it's fake. It's normalfag news and no one here has cropped the video to the action sequence and posted it in a webm container.

Gee, I guess it's too bad none of our resident pedos were around to tell her about that 12-year-old girl who married a 26-year-old in the 1920s and lived a long happy life, huh? One of you faggots should have told her how rewarding and natural it is for early-pubescent girls to take the dick from a grown man. I'm sure she would have seen things your way and been fine.

I have a job. I just don't make enough. I'm at work right now, I don't have internet at home.

In a way to make people hang pedophiles hopefully.

Jesus christ if you're going to kill yourself just do it already, this isn't your blog faggot.

Skills?
To make a simple pipe bomb?

You can buy black power at a gun shop, and you can use the same electronic triggers that Estes rockets use (simple nicrome wire).

The rest is a battery & wires. Just make sure you drill the hole for the trigger in the pipe end BEFORE you fill the pipe (with black powder and bent nails) and screw it on.
It's not rocket surgery, it's pretty simple.

Load yourself up with about 15 of these around your waist & under your coat. Dress like a normie. Pretend to be reading the paper or something & wait for the best dressed people to start hailing taxis.
Walk into them, & boom.

And why would an FBI agent be encouraging you to kill yourself? There's nobody left to arrest.

You know, with the huge pro-pedophile push by the mainstream media lately, that might make a lot of sense.

All those cars driving by…

Actually, she deliberately rocks her body to tighten the rope. It seems she's trying to speed it up before she has second thoughts.

You're seeing something I'm not.

That's one possibility, I guess. Or, for non-psychopathic individuals, we'd just like to catch a pained girl before she does something harmful and permanent. Because we aren't insane.

I conclude you have an emotional disorder.

Why leave when everything is going to get more fun?

When are the mods going to ban this "ashes and echoes" faggot? He's infecti,g the entire board with his pathetic emo garbage

So how I'm still in love after 10 years with my wife? And am still reciprocated? If even this is a lie then it's above matrix-tier convincing, or in other words, the same as your arbitrary abstract notion of love.

Of course no one here loves you, the person doesn't even know you. But if you kill yourself you can bet someone will cry for it, someone you might not even imagine would. Killing yourself should never be an option to people who at least believe to have empathy for others, because it won't be you who'll have to carry the burden.

But we can compare families today, and from what we see and from the data available, traditional families (and marrying a minor isn't included here) are the happiest, more stable and successful in raising good children. Fuck off with your Sharia/Talmud pedo-enabling.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. This is my blog until they ban me and I dodge it again.

ALL NIGHT LONG

Yes.To make a pipe bomb. There is no money to get black powder. They don't sell the rest of any of that shit around me other than pipes.

You're FBI. I know it.

Just drive up from Birmingham.

Because there is nothing fun. Nothing can ever be fun again.

NEVER EVER

You're not. You're lying and so is your "wife." And her son.

Suicide is recovery.

The nigger has been banned dozens of times. He's like an incurable rash. All you can do is apply the hydrocortisone filter whenever he erupts.

It's not like the recipe is hard to find, or the ingredients difficult to acquire. Make your own black powder, pussy.

If all are lies and everyone is lying to you, than what are you attention fagging for exactly? Just the attention per se? You don't even believe what you are saying, your hysterical behavior and insistence here is proof of it.

And fail at that too? You know nothing.

(Checked)

Well, if someone would come to Attalla and help me kill myself…

Then kill yourself already and get the fuck out of here. I've had it with your faggotry. Slice your wrists with a knife in the bathtub, fall from a tall building, make a noose and hang yourself, or you can get creative so many options. Now go ahead.

I'm doing this because the Voices scream at me to and to kill the time before it's time to kill myself when Mother Dearest dies.

Yep, no excuse for living like that. What a horror show.

Not sure why I saged mstey.

Thus proving that you are an attention seeking faggot who has not an original thought between his ears.

You are clearly jealous at the attention this girl is posthumously receiving and resent the fact that she followed through with the act, albeit accidentally where as all you can do is fantasize about it while spewing your nihilism on Holla Forums.

Note to newfags: [Spoiler]the ashes and echoes fag is a well known attention seeker, his specific troll is to claim he wants to die, then invent excuses as to why he can't use the methods suggested to him by user[/spoiler]

Sorry. I'm stuck here for another ten to fifteen years unless someone comes to kill me for me.

Fucking children has always been considered a crime by Europeans, pedos get out.

Faggot, just go.
This thread is about the girl not you.
Filtered.

Plan on changing at all in that time?

If you're so fucking incopetent you literally can't make your own black powder you can tie a fucking rock to your ankle and go for a swim.

You're here because you're schezofrenic. There is no such thing as time of death. The voices tell you to do something and you just obey? Pathetic.

I can't. There is nothing to change. Every attempt always fails.

There is nowhere deep enough for that. Plus I'm trapped in the Mexican Standoff.

kek. I thought I'd lost the happy days video.

What else is there?

The brat wasn't a degenerate, if anything her killing herself are the consequences of her family's degeneracy.

u cheeky fucker

Can u fail at failing?

Wouldn't fail at failing make a win ?

Versus feminism.
She killed herself because feminism taught her she is a helpless pawn of the patriarchy and her environment, that men will consider her "not good enough" etc.
If you listen to what she is saying just before she accidentally hangs herself, it's pretty feminism-heavy.

its english

There is disobedience. You never considered you always fail because you keep obeying the voices?

Why dont you kill yourself then? If your life is such shit, kill yourself.

Who fucking cares? Because she's a young kinda pretty girl? Hundreds, thousands of people kill themselves every day and aren't attentionwhores about it. If you need help, get help, this bullshit she pulled reminds me of my little sister.

Exactly.

Nope. Fate will not allow it.

They won't let me. If I try, it fails.

(Checked. Waste of dubs)

There is no help.

Take a shot every time she says "sorry".

underrated post

Than fail at obeying.

jew bitch got molested by her jew parents

SAGE

JEW BITCH

Fate is created in real time. They aren't telling you anything either pal.

So basically you're just an attention whore. You claim you want to kill yourself. You've been given ample free and easy methods to kill yourself. You just keep making excuses why you can't. I guess I'm done here because you're not worth giving attention to other than the easy and free instructions how to kill yourself.

REPORTED

So if you can't kill yourself then what's your issue, faggot. Let your "fate" take care of you and stop fucking whining.

Is it fuck, gas yourself.

Agree with this.
Looks like she meant it, to me.

If she was really only 12 (looks older), then she didn't have the logic skills to understand the massive holes in her reasoning.

But she apparently was damn serious about leaving this world.

Well that's that.

Was she even old enough to even be Jewish?

I'm 41, even when I was in middle school 30 years ago, there were a few 11 and 12 year old girls with tits to rival the schoolteachers'.

You know how some guys get a growth spurt early on and suddenly tower over their classmates in 7th-8th grade? Same hormone release timing applies to girls too, and it doesn't take long in some to dramatically alter the body over the course of only one year. Most don't develop that early, but you definitely notice the ones that do. It's kind of a confirmation bias when you see that and think that it's a runaway problem. Of course God knows what stuff like trace bovine growth hormones in milk does to us, and that's a much more modern development that wasn't around mid-century and earlier

He's full of shit, black powder is cheap.

And I knew he wouldn't even consider it, that's why I suggested it.
He's one of those "feel sorry for me" faggots that goes around trying to find people to "talk him out of" suicide.

He's hooked on feeling sorry for himself.

They are, there's no question about it. Girls in the West are hitting puberty younger and younger every year thanks to all the xenoestrogens in our environment, food, and water supplies.

That's just one part of it, but a significant one. Women on birth control piss out a little estrogen and municipal water treatment facilities can't filter that shit out, so it just gets cycled back through.

Yeah, no. That's not how it works.

Fantasy. The rocking is caused by struggle, that's how objects suspended from a point move when they are perturbed. Its the only way they CAN move.
Fuck off back to Reddit.

So a modern Lucretia.

Yeah, a dead 12 year old girl was the cause of all degeneracy in the West. Wow, and to think I was convinced it was the kikes all this time. At last I see the truth.

Other anons could be on to something with this having meme potential as martyr propaganda. 12 year old girls should not be killing themselves. Being a pretty white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, we may be able to garner at least a little sympathy for our cause. White people have been committing suicide in record number lately, and this could help bring it to people's attention.

What else is there? The voices won't let me feel anything else. And the facts always work out that nothing good ever happens.

This is a meme right? She's wired looking

It has been steadily increasing and hardly anyone's talking about it.

Just throwing a question out there, how do you think black people would respond to her story? Specifically the ultra insane BLM type of people. If we could get black people to decry her victim status because black men used to be hung from trees or some such bullshit, then we'd create a tension point between BLM and the ultra feminist SJWs.

Just stopping by to check those digits

(checked)
Not a bad idea.

((anyone)) = ((the media))

a white guy with no immediate job prospects, burdened with debt is likely to see himself as a failure while low IQ niggers will just rob and rape as usual and won't be affected much by any economic downturns due to this

Shes not obese like 99% of women.

And that's just the beginning of it. White children are taught in school that they're evil for being white and they should be ashamed of their skin and ancestry because their ancestors conquered the globe.

Honestly, I think if we got her trending beforehand, black people would naturally want to tear her down. We probably wouldn't even have to try.

░▄░▄░░▀░░░░▄
░█▀░░▀█░░░█░█
░▀░░░▀▀▀░░█▀
░█░░░░░▄▄░░░▄░░░░▄░░░█░░▄░▄░▄▄░░
░█▄▀░░█░█░░▀█▀░░█▀▀░░█░░▀▄▀░█░█░
░▀░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░░░░▀▀░░▀░░▄▀░░▀░▀░

What's more is the fact that Moroccan was the one who told her to kill herself might corroborate our point about the shitskinned foreign invaders.

She does look Jewish, since user pointed it out.
This needs to be verified before anything else, although even if she is a Jew, she can be called White for propaganda purposes.

Hanged.
It's hanged.
Good idea though, they will see her death as a good thing, one less cracker, one less military manufacturing complex.

Exactly.

tthis shit makes me fucking sick. I wish at least pol would stop talking about it.

RIP

It's supposed to. I cried like a bitch. Now never, ever forget about her.

Faggot.

Fucking pansies, go cry to your waifus.

Real men cry, those who don't will snap.

Call me a pansy for my empathy, how dare you. I wear my heart on the outside and I am free

You misspelled "homosexual."

You know she is from a single mother household.
There's a chance that the "step dad" is non-White.
Children of broken homes are put at huge risks when exposed to their mothers' streams of bad boy "new men."

Agreed, these sex-starved boys need to jerk one out and get a fucking grip.

Read classical literature. There's an especial abundance of examples of men crying when entreating for help in Livy's History alone.

How did that work out for the Romans while the Huns were fucking their daughters and sons?

Those beta fags are so ridiculous it hurts.

Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. Science, already oppressive with its shocking revelations, will perhaps be the ultimate exterminator of our human species—if separate species we be—for its reserve of unguessed horrors could never be borne by mortal brains if loosed upon the world. If we knew what we are, we should do as Sir Arthur Jermyn did; and Arthur Jermyn soaked himself in oil and set fire to his clothing one night.

You make me laugh. I bet I've seen harder stuff irl than some of the vets on this board. That being said there are some really hardcore guys here, far more than myself

T. Firefighter and hunter

you may be right, i'm not sure. I felt the same way about europe in my travels. the plumbing was old, no air conditioning in a lot of buildings, a lot of shit just plain stunk, lots of body odor. maybe it's changed since then /shrug

It was a kind of prepping the bull, the crying of roman men made the Hungar… I mean Huns harder.

Germanfag here.

I was like this, then I moved to south east asia cause my life was shit in yurop and I regained my aryan pride via the white god factor in south east asia.

I think non slavic whites will become an almost extinct minority within the next 100 years.

I wear my heart on the outside and I am free weak and easily manipulated by emotional reasoning.

No shit. Some random bitch offed herself, crying about it isn't gonna help anything. If you're gonna have an emotional response then get mad and do something about it, don't lay around and cry about shit like a bitch.

How is that relevant at all? It's a vaguely similar situation that requires huge stretches and still doesn't quite fit around the edges. Stop justifying whiny faggots.

NET NEUTRALITY IS CLEARLY AT FAULT HERE

You forgot to add "ashes and echoes"

Beta lord detected, hur dur my feels are hurt, pls stop talking about it Holla Forums
Go back to cuckchan or reddit or whatever hole you came from faggot.

This one hundred times.
Our enemies know by now, that fake facts don't work on us. So they use emotional attacks.
There are plenty of great examples of this but I don't want to name the people responsible as they have been discussed too much in recent days as it is.

I wear my ancestor's effort, my Will, my faults, and my rage on the outside and I am free.
I am genuine toyself and my nature so I am unhindered; free. Like many of yall

Only natsoc can save her. Child molesters will be tortured under natsoc.

It sounds more like there's not much thought behind your actions and you just react to situations without thinking about what the best course of action is. Some things are best kept on the inside where they are more effectively cultivated and directed, instead of "wearing them on your sleeve" which makes you easy to predict and control.

It's worth bearing in mind that teenage girls often use claims of sexual abuse as a tool of pity.
Unless there is some actual evidence, then given her state of mind and pathological need for attention, it's not particularly sound to assume that her claims are true.

That's why posting gore is actually beneficial, it scares away the weak faggots, who can't stand the site of single drop of blood whthout fainting.
In b4 hur dur you're edgy.

It was not only Romans but other Latin tribes and other peoples.
You do realize that they still massacred peoples, right, and endured many hardships without a teardrop, right? Crying was not mutually exclusive to females in ancient times. And I'm specifically referring to examples as Campanians crying to induce sympathy from the Roman senate to save them from the Samnites.

I'll agree with that, a little. But my point is that men did sympathize enough with people who were facing, or about to face, adversity or annihilation/death that they assisted them.

Yeah no airconditioning anywhere. Germans think it's for weak faggots + electricity is just too expensive due to ((global warming eco preservation schemes)).

Not sure what you mean by old plumbing. Plumbing is top notch in Germany. In Ireland and the UK not so much.

Not sure what you mean with "shit just plain stunk". Jew York is smelly but I never noticed strong odors in euro cities.

Yurop sucks in general but europoor pleb housing is much better than US pleb housing imo.

Jesus, what the fuck? That room looks like something from a third-world or something. Or from a house on the Hoarders show.

These lads have internalized the feminist dogma which has been teaching for the past 30 years that, if men would "show their emotions" more by publicly crying at word tragic events etc, then women would like them more.
It's a shit test of course, women are disgusted by men who cannot control their emotions.

Chemo indeed.

3rd world level housing is not so rare among poor whites in the US.

Most teenagers actively refuse to tidy their rooms, it is a nascent declaration of independence.
Don't assume that because her room is a tip, that it was her parents' fault.

Cry about a great tragedy, sure, share some emotions with your brothers in arms to build camaraderie before striking back. That's one thing. Crying about some random attentionwhore that killed herself, that's something else.

Kinda sounds that way.

I don't have the copypasta on hand to fuck you in the ass with it, so let's just admit you were fucked in the ass as a kid and ban you for obvious shilling.

There is nothing whatsoever wrong with living in a static caravan.
I would much prefer to live in "trailer" and be surrounded by trees and mountains, than live in a town house of any quality.
This snobbery is just a facet of Jewish materialism.

Would they cry about a 12 year old boy hanging himself? I somehow doubt it, which makes one wonder, are the tears for her, or are they self-pity and regret for an imagined lost opportunity to "save a girl" (and thus feel worthy of affection and love for a change).
Rescue fantasies are a pretty common daydream of virginal young men of low confidence because they bypass having to compete with other men and impose a debt of gratitude.

I agree to an extent. It's my genuine self that makes manipulation difficult. Just like how we can spot the shill so easy here, we know when it's not right.
It's true I utilize intuition more than deductive reasoning, that was right.
I don't advocate men crying in public, I advocate the spectrum of emotion that is there to be felt. Only in great dispair did I realize it's inverse. I'll have you know, I've been so happy I have tears in my eyes.

I'm not saying cry about your problems, I'm saying honestly, how can you read the accounts of Rape in Berlin or what a little girl hang herself and not?
Your internalization of this stimulus will eventually require an outlet. I don't give it the chance to let it turn into the state like (((ashes and echos))) is in.

Any reading recommendations?

>Still inexplicably defending adult white men crying over feels.

You're making a mistake in reasoning here, by assuming that those who do not cry are avoiding it by repressing the same feelings as you experience.
Crying when sad is a female trait, some men just don't have much of it and there is nothing to repress.

Desensitization. l watched the video of this 12 year old and it just didn't do anything. lt was sad, sure. But l hardly felt any emotion.

Pic related #1 is acceptable circumstances for crying.
Pic related #2 is not.

Internalize the difference

This meme that xenoestragens and hormones in food are the cause of girls maturing faster needs to die. Female puberty is sparked by a combination of age and weight. The more body weight a little girl has, the sooner she's likely to start puberty. The reason is that the body needs to be strong enough and be able to supply enough energy to carry a child. It's seriously that simple. For boys, it's entirely based on age. If xenoestrogens in milk were responsible for girls developing at a younger age, then the same phenomenon shouldn't be happening in Europe, where the milk is legally required to be processed to remove those hormones. But the same thing is happening in Europe, in the wealthiest countries of Europe, but not the poorest.

Incidentally, she's wearing a push-up bra. Her tits aren't as big as they appear.

That's a result of men being discouraged from exercise, physical labor no longer being mandatory for survival and work, and the constant stream of feminist (((propaganda))) telling boys to act like beta-males. People didn't drink a magic potion to become this way, it was psychological conditioning and a lack of necessity that have done it. We live in the Age of Decadence. This always happens during the Age of Decadence.

Yes, but as Holla Forums are ethnonationalists, there is a tendency to see this through a tragic/dolorous lens of "one less white person". I think the context is important.

Whatisnot an argument
But you are right as western culture has adopted mores that to me are better~

#1 is a child, looks between 14 and 16.
Notice that the man is not crying.

Curious, why bent?

Are you suggesting a bomb vest, mudslime?

Black boys develop faster, so do Black girls.
On average a nigger baby is full term a week earlier than a White or Asian.
They are able to support themselves earlier (forget the name of the test) and puberty begins sooner.
Agree about the estrogens thing though, reeks of propaganda and ignores the largest source of estrogen pollution - female birth control products.

No one knew who I was until I put on the noose

Not him but shrapnel's velocity decays very quickly. If you bend the nails they will have better aerodynamics. I wouldn't recommend nails at all though, they look and sound scary but there are better choices of shrapnel.

Envy. The same reasons these types normally fixate on targeting places where people go to meet the other sex, night clubs.
If it's purely for suicide then a cannon is a much better use of your propellant. Place against the ear or in the mouth pointing towards the brain stem and light.

Dubs checked, and yeah I feel the same. It's a disturbing thought that I no longer feel much empathy for specific people, but more for groups of people as a whole>>8766507
Most of the suicides are middle-aged/older people in rural areas, which coincides with the massive, MASSIVE spread of opioid and SSRI prescription drugs in those regions. I would wonder how many suicides are simply overdoses on pharmaceutical dope.

You need to get your Jewdar checked.

Exactly my point. The man is helping the boy get control of himself and swing into action. Crying isn't going to fix what's wrong, and it's up to men to remember that.

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

SAVE THE LOLI

SAVE THE WORLD

all that cock

Bending nails, not using superior bearing spheres as shrapnel.
Fucking amateurs.
t. not CIA

Since when is crying an emotion itself? Additionally, crying is what children do, it's not some exclusively female thing.

Crying is the product of them Deep, Deep feels. It's the waves on the surface of the turbulent lake. Don't try to generalize tears into some retarded dualism, being male or female. I'm just over here feeling, your trying to put a name on it.

I don't doubt that some men feel it less than me, but I don't think that has to do with genetics, rather intelligence

I'm big into Stoicism personally, and Marcus Aurelius' "Meditations" are a good place to start learning about that philosophy.

It's not just xenoestrogens in milk, faggot. They're in the tap water, they're in processed food, they're even in canned goods thanks to the insides being coated with bisphenol A. They're in hygiene products. Milk is just one potential source. Xenoestrogens are not exclusive to milk in any way, shape, or form.

Xenoestrogens are having a huge feminizing effect on our culture as a whole. Estrogen-sensitive cancers are way up, as well. Do some reading on the subject.

I love that book, I have read many of the "obvious" philosophy books. I'd like more specific stoic reccs

That's why I wrote

Nowhere did I claim that crying is an emotion.
OH shit, here we go.
This faggot actually seems to believe that his displays of water works are actually a sign of superior intelligence now.
They aren't.
Also, what the fuck is up with your spacing?

Birth control fucks up a woman's mind, but the average 12 year old isn't taking birth control pills.

Anecdote: in my experience, sluts girls who take birth control don't start until after they've started puberty. And even then, almost every slut I knew in high school and college used condoms instead of birth control. But all of the truly crazy blue-haired gender studies-tier girls were on birth control; all the Stacies used condoms.

BPA

Seneca, Epictetus,

I never claimed they are.
You seem to have misunderstood. Female birth control products create environmental pollution on a massive scale. They contaminate water courses and tables, they also spread through physical contact.
Medicines containing androgens come with a warning about physical contact, female products don't.

Where the fuck do you think you are? Other empires becoming feminized during their ages of decadence didn't have it nearly so bad as we do. Transgenderism, homosexuality, even micropenises are more common now than ever before.

You can get your tap water analyzed and it'll probably have some estrogen in it. Fish and frogs that live near outlets of human waste water are becoming hermaphrodites and switching genders thanks to the shit in the water.

You don't have to be on birth control to be on birth control, municipal water treatment facilities can't filter that shit out. A reverse osmosis system can't but they don't use those for obvious reasons. What kind of evidence do you want you lazy faggot?

The whole "show your emotions" thing may be applied for sinister reasons of undermining masculinity, but the definition of what constitutes masculine has changed quite a bit. In the Victorian age for example, it was very common for men to weep publicly, and wasn't frowned upon. This is documented by examples in basically every American and British diary, of every socioeconomic class, from the period.
In general, men really did share their feelings more with each other, until very recently when that became associated with homosexuality. Male bonding, for basically all of human history, was a much more intimate process than two guys sitting on a porch sharing a beer and exchanging few words. Men frequently shared more with each other than they did their own wives. Abraham Lincoln shared a bed with his friend Joshua Speed for four years. Alexander the Great confided more deeply in Hephaestion than any of his wives, and his death affected him more than anything.

There's a huge level of ignorance surrounding female puberty.
Most men seem to think it begins somewhere around 14,15 or 16.
Off the top of my head, the average age of first menstruation in the USA is 11 and it is not uncommon for puberty to begin at 8 or 9 years of age.
I have a niece who is 8 and she is pubescent.

No one cared who I was until I hanged.. a nigger from the tree.

I agree that the institution of male friendship has been gutted, but the crying thing I think is mostly a red herring. Whether it's "cool" or not to cry isn't really the issue, it's whether or not a man has control of his emotions, or they have control of him.

Topkek, are you living in the 1920s or something? The modern world is a cutthroat jewish machinery made of disposable men.

I hate how it is pushed that they were fags.

Homosexual culture has killed male bonding. Almost every famous male duo in history is now being pushed (or "reimagined") as faggots, it's their way of sexualizing and thus polluting every decent form of human interaction.

I'll need a source for that, since public displays of emotion were pretty much antithesis of the prevailing standards of decency
Even writing about your feelings was considered to be in bad taste.
Picture related.

Besides, Victorian mores are hardly something to aspire after.

It's like you've never heard of crypto kikes or ever seen them.

Which is the allure of the rescue fantasy. The weak young man, ill equipped to compete in the society you describe, indulges himself in fantasies which place him in the role of rescuing hero, which (in the fantasy) allows him to access the girls which better men take from him on a daily basis.
Try being less smug and more attentive to what you're reading.

No wonder she hung herself

They're hard at work on the modern icons too.
Look what they did to Duke Nukem - now he gets gay blowjobs via a glory hole.

HANGED

That's pretty much the only scenario that would have stopped this.

She's either really ugly or Jewish.

Useless faggot. That's what your lifetime of PTSD is for, unless of course you're too busy crying to not die.

Im on my mobile.
Additionally, don't put words in my mouth. I'm not saying only smart people cry or that by crying I get smarter. I am saying, to be able to put yourself in someone shoes, say I little arayan qt just as the Russians kick down the door and Rape her to death, requires not only a degree of empathy but also intelligence to even know that this shit happened!

seeing all of the pain that has been unnecessarily distributed to people around the world, including this child, is a crying shame.

I think she's bad at makeup and doing her hair like that doesn't work for her face at all.

wew

Hang yourself, my man.

She wasn't raised properly and didn't have a family. A shame but we all know there will be casualties on both sides when we signed up for these feels.

Then be less ambiguous, like:
Ok, but empathy isn't tied to intelligence, as the case of high functioning psychopaths and sociopaths conveniently shows us, they have intelligence without empathy.
Even animals can display empathy, so in this sense it's no more dependent on intelligence than being able to wipe your ass (or lick it in the case of a dog.)
There's no reason at all to conclude that someone who maintains control of their emotions in the face of an upsetting situation, is any less capable of empathy than someone who starts crying like a little girl.
If anything, it suggests weak psychological boundaries. The person crying is showing weak separation between subject and object. The same reason children become afraid when watching a "scary" movie.

Correction.
*Even animals can act in a way suggestive of empathy

Yeah I'm really desensitized to gore, to the point where I just sort of skipped to seeing her hang.

I gotta say, like, I guess I wasn't expecting it. (Hahahahaha retard!)

I mean I don't particularly care that it's a little girl. Little girls are retarded and treated me like shit as a little boy. If it was some scene bitch killing herself while claiming false accusations because she didn't get enough attention, I probably wouldn't care. It's what I'm used to.

I think what's disturbed most Holla Forumsacks in this thread is the real despair she feels, the fact that she's trying to be a normal person but life constantly bombards her with pain. That's probably a feeling all of us know very well and saw ourselves in that girl that hung herself.

She probably just wanted to be normal and loved, something of the sort. If the other photos of what is claimed to be her room is true then she definitely was a victim of very very neglectful parenting. To be honest I find neglect to be one of the worse things you do for a child, seeing that a parent isn't willing to help their child succeed or live a healthy and better life than them, it's pathetic.

It's one thing to say something is sad and should not have happened, and even to feel sad about it. It's another thing to cry about it.

Hear you.
t. Former EMT

Better men = jewish fraudsters and violent arabs? Sure thing shlomo.

Women gravitate towards physical and financial dominance, preferably both in one.

The world is so rigged against whites that it's hard to be both.

Sandniggers in Germany are crazy savage fighters who attack with no regard to their own health and mostly roam in packs. Lower class western euros just withdraw to their apartments and move away whenever possible because they neither have a gang nor do they look to fight on a daily basis to prove that they're the strongest camelfucker around.

Germans with good jobs lose to the Shekelsteins taking over the nice parts of major cities.

Women with high level options gravitate to the guys that are able to afford those locations.

This means the average goy is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

You know what he meant, faggot. "Better" men in women's eyes through the lens of modern degenerate culture.

Between 10 and 15 dammit!
Also, margins.

The most novel part is when she loses control of her bowels. I found this novel because teenage girls, and women in general, normally take great efforts to avoid their farts being heard or detected, hence the common myth "girls don't fart."

I actually developed acute stress disorder after watching Chechclear back in the 90s. I had a fascination with death back then and sought out all of the pictures and (much harder to come by) grainy video I could get my hands on. Without drawing it out in the blog post, I suffered dissociation and a number of other effects for about a month. After that my sensitivity to gore was massively reduced.
I mention this to offset the often heard claims that "video can't desensitize you to real life violence". If it wasn't triggering emotions in a way that allow you to become desensitised, then it wouldn't be upsetting to watch in the first place.
As an example of desensitization, I was nearly killed a few months ago and my heart didn't even skip a beat. A big rig suspension spring exploded on a nearby highway causing a large section of heavy duty steel about the length of a Pringles can to miss my head by inches, it was travelling so fast that it made a hissing noise as it passed through the air before slamming into a parked car about 20 feet behind me.
I felt nothing.

Actually, let's immortalize that. She may be gone but her body music will live on in Cyberspace.

You're too stupid to understand my point, which you are in fact unwittingly supporting.
Yeah the world made you a 5`2 manlet with noodles for arms.

Hi TRS.

It's just Sinead being wilfully ignorant.

Thanks.
Yes, I chose a shitty format.
"Humbly to express, a penitential loneliness" sums it up.
Penance, grief, sadness, humiliation, rage these are FEELS a man should best share with himself, or a good dog if really necessary.

(checked)
I don't give a fuck what any of you contrarian faggots think, shit like this breaks my heart and infuriates me.

She never had a chance.
[F] RIP in peas loli edgelord.

If you do, hang yourself while you do it. Let it be your last fap. Go be with your waifu.

Also, record it. I want to fap to you death-fapping to death.

What the hell is wrong with that kid in the first webm? Shit's fucked.

Looks Jewish.
Living in the country is bad, Goy, come to the city, it's more VIBRANT and DIVERSE.
Yes, it's not like a pathological attention-seeker would make up tales of sexual abuse.
Let's just accept it without any evidence.
Who decided to raise her without a father in the house?
That's how hangings typically go, it's normal.
Albert Pierrepoint and the long drop is the exception, not the norm.

Cunt. Fuck you for making me laugh. Eat shit.

i switch platforms and i wanted to say i really value your post, i am listening.

someone who can control there emotions (on the outside) is playing a game with themselves. If you hear bad news and all you try to do is act cool, your not addressing the pain. Eventually, ignoring it in this way will foster a numb personality. Life is too raw.

Maintaining control is either an act you put on for yourself or a deflection technique. Putting up a cool front when shit gets hairy is standard in law enforcement, but that doesnt mean those dudes dont go home and have mad feels later.
to be clear, Im arguing that your control of an emotion is an illusion created by your own ego in an attempt to shield yourself from pain. Inversely, those who hear/see/taste the "bad stuff" and cry about it (which in no way implies that this person would be frequently crying) are able to immediately react consciously and subconsciously to it, naturally. Your emotion mind control does not satisfy your subconscious which sees the horrors clearly and is therefor only icing on a shit cake.

Again, you're assuming that people who don't react on a superficial to emotional stimulus are "bottling it up". Have you considered the possibility that they just have a higher threshold for what triggers and emotional response? You assume anyone who doesn't cry like a bitch about this girl hanging herself is just putting up a front. That's just not the case. You can perceive, understand, and accept a bad thing happening without having an emotional response to it.

You can go pull that contrarian horseshit with someone who gives a fuck, your posts reek of insincerity and camouflage, shill incel motherfucker.

Autism, although I suspect there's an underlying co-morbid condition and they're just packaging it as "this is what autism looks like."

You are an awful example of a normalfag.
To the normalfag, anything outside of his Overton window can only be explained as "edge", "contrarianism", "trolling", "stupidity."
You don't belong here.
Confirmed for feminist.

What I'm saying is that you're advocating being in a state of untethered emotional vulnerability because "life is too raw". Sure, some who pretend to control their emotions are just putting up a fake front, but that doesn't discount that some people are capable of overcoming that basic emotional response. They're not gonna have "mad feels" later because they didn't have the feels in the first place. They're not playing any sort of game with themselves.

I mean what do you do when you're scared? Immediately react to it by giving into the fear and letting it control you? Or when you're angry, do you throw a temper tantrum? It's the same thing. Just because you see a sad thing and feel sad about it doesn't mean you have to let it overwhelm you and take control of you. It's not a fucking act to have both emotional depth and the ability to judge what's worth reacting to, and how best to react to it.

You have much to learn. However, I don't think she's a Jew either.

This user has answered you:

I will add that you are displaying the same cognitive error as , namely a failure to understand that other people's minds aren't an extension or copy of your own, I suspect adolescent egocentrism, which makes your references to others falling under the spell of "illusions created by your own ego", all the more ironic.

This. It's a common threadshitting tactic

Wasted fertility. How liberalism does not sanction incest openly, being the engine of dysgenics that it is, I can only assume is the result of moral cowardice. They tell the lies that enhance group reproduction strategy, but beneath the surface they are nevertheless beholden to guilt.

Further evidence in picture selection and vile language:

Rage more.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Sinead, or should we call you Veronica, which alt are you playing this week?

That you think this is the only motivation someone could have for wanting to save a child from committing suicide says a lot more about you than it does about us, niggerfaggot.

This is true, but you are still limited by the animal vehicle you which you travel in. The body has needs and one of them is to express emotional stimulus. While this eventually will be widdled down to that of the stone cold Holla Forumsack that can watch a room full of starving babies get tap danced upon without batting an eye, everybody must cry sometime, for good or bad.
Perhaps you are right, and these things no longer stimulate you(you in general) or your are sufficiently able to rationalize this shit in real time and immediately. If that is the case, it is you I cry for. For you once again are limited, but by your own words.
There is only so much shit you can say in your internal monologue and at such a rate. Feeling happens almost at the speed of light. While they may be regarded as superficial along with emotional stimulus, might i add so too is your entire ego.

When you cant utter words, there is still a whole fucking universe of shit. This is when you cry. This little girl hanging herself in her backyard as the birds chirp and her mom calls out for her, reminds me of that and so we cry.

Nice effortposting, thirsty homo.

Misquote the user, taking an example and extending it to cover "everyone".
Who else does that? Oh yeah, Sinead Mccarthy, "Men who criticize me obviously just hate all White women."
Keep over-using reaction images in your attempt to fit in.
See how quickly you people get outed when you come here trying to fit in and subvert?
How about another "based Aryan goddess", you know, the ones you post in an attempt to subvert critical thinking and trigger an emotional response in your own favour? The same effect that anons have been criticizing throughout the thread, weaponized.
Fuck off TRS.

What did I tell you guys?
It even uses goon language.

My only complain is that she should have taken some filming class before doing it. Awful video.

Sure, unless you're a stone cold sociopath you'll have some degree of emotional response to the situation here. But that does not mean, by any means, that letting that emotion overcome you and take control of you is a healthy reaction. That's just being a slave to your emotions, and that's for women.

You keep bringing up ego, like the people that don't cry about the death of a stranger are just trying to convince themselves that they're cool guys. This goes back to you arguing that it's just an act or a game to not be significantly emotionally moved by this girl hanging herself for an audience. It's not about words or an internal monologue, it's about realizing that self-control is a virtue and any man that's a slave to his emotions is no man at all, he's just a simple creature. Which has virtues all its own, given, but such behavior is no way to achieve greater things. Simply put, being able to be emotionally manipulated so easily is exactly how the powers that be want you to behave, so they can put pictures of dead kids on magazines and convince you to open your borders to the foreign hordes.

You sound like a woman. Go have yourself a good cry somewhere else.

very good.

If it isn't a woman, it was raised by one.

Everted lower lip.
Broad nose.
Tooth gap.

This girl's death makes me really sad too, but you genuinely sound like a nonce.

On the other hand, context is important. I may not have known the girl, but her story warrants a bit more grief than some drowned and bloated mudbabby washing up on the shore.

Seems to me they've done too many psychedelics in the company of weak-willed faggots.

Context is important. You can feel bad for the little white girl that was dealt a rough hand and couldn't deal with. That doesn't mean you've gotta cry about it though, it won't help anything and just serves to reinforce weak behavior. Men crying has a time and place, and unless this story strikes you in a unique way (reminds you of a family member that killed themselves, or something like that) then crying about it is weak and there's no getting around that.

I bring up ego because it is a present factor in almost all cases. Most people do things based on how others react/would react. Some people probably would cry just because of how others would think of them, which is hilarious to me. I see now where you are coming from regarding self-control superseding emotion, but what if i were to say i was "crying in control" or rather allowing myself.

additionally, this reminds me of the Enchiridion when epictetus says

Fucking gag. Overemotional, creepy, millennial bitch.

Reminds me of a nigger hanging from a noose. If you're not strong enough to survive, or not good enough to survive in the society you live in, then dying is an option, whether it's your choice or not.

Go cry somewhere else, bitch. No feels trip will be had for a diddled woman that offed herself instead of getting the offender put in jail.

Nah, I just listen to gondola-tier music and stare out the window tbh.

goddamnit

for

You are a female projecting female herd behavior.

And people say that the deliberate feminization of the right by certain (((alt-right))) elements is not a real thing.
Creepy A.F.

into the trash. This wasnt some teen mom trying show off.
This child aggressively killed herself live on facebook. This brainwashed kid didnt get help or have a chance and your lumping her in with criminals?

wew

Back to facebook, sour cunt.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

The feminist rage is always there, seething below the surface.

Thanks for the salt, you assblasted eromenos

Back to cuckchan with this shit faggot

So?

Bitch. Had. Internet.

No fucking excuses for being brainwashed. If you're an NPC-tier cattle meatbag, your life has no meaning.

You're*. Use the correct word, nigger.

All I can say for suiciders is that they made the right decision for themselves. No reason whatsoever to be sad about their discontinued life.

It's a pig elf.

Because Jews have ever, ever changed their names, right? I have spend enough time on Holla Forums to know a kike when I see one, m'girl.

She was 12 (and white). This isn't Holla Forums faggot, we all grew out of the >muh moralfagging stage a long time ago.

Speak for yourself, faggot.

If you complain about moralfagging, you don't belong on a NatSoc board. Leave.

She weren't a Jew. She was Anglo-Dago with bad health and a wretched childhood. Pic related details her sleeping conditions.

So, essentially you're Esidisi?

Maybe.
I've just read her "Diary" and now it makes sense.
By the way, she NEVER CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN SEXUALLY ABUSED but the story about the "abuse" by her step-father reads as fantasy, burning letters to stop her going to college, whipping with a studded belt and other "evil tyrant" scenes are portrayed.
This bitch died from acute attention whoring.
SHE CLAIMED TO BE IN CONTACT WITH AN AVATAR OF 'SLENDERMAN' FOR FUCK SAKE

Nice cherrypicking Kike.
She also complained about Slenderman and being desperate for sex with some mysterious man.

I won't. What are you gonna do about it, type an angry reply at me?

Now that you say it, if her living conditions were so dismal, where are CPS? Wouldn't anyone have contacted them?

She doesn't exactly look 12.

No, I'll report you and let the mods deal with it.

The avatar of Slendy was an actual person who talked with her you know. It was some teen's username.

Even if they ban me, all I have to do is reset my rooter. Takes a few minutes, and I'm back harvesting your salt, you low pH vulva.

(checked)

she lived in a trailer. I imagine she didnt get to spend thousands of hours on the internet finding niche sub cultures on the internet that remind her that her life was shit. Apparently, some creature convinced her to do it. Thanks internet!

as for lumping "suiciders" with criminals

Can you say the same for children? I understand your point, being let the wasted waste themselves, hell there is already too many, but im saying she not a waste. Ill get called a white night for that, but she is a really great red flag. Even if most kids wont pull the trigger, the fact this is even on thier mind is horrifying. She is the outlier for 2,000 other kids who are on the edge…

Based on her writings it's looking more and more like fantasy to me.
We are asked to believe that her "abusive" parents didn't care about her welfare. Yet in the video (of her death) she's gone nary 20 minutes before a frantic search begins and a worried mother, who clearly loves her daughter, is calling out for her.

Gee, that doesn't sound like dramatic construction at all, does it. It's "rape" all over the webs, but when we look it's "h…he ..t…tried to rape me".
How the fuck does a grown man "try" to rape a 12-year-old, in fact, she is speaking historically so she would have been younger than 12 at the time.
Disgusting fantasy aimed at generating maximum pity.
As for "sleeping on a rusty mattress", where's the photo of the mattress? Oh yeah, there is none. How dare her mother leave exposed pipework visible to her delicate princess eyes.

That's not how it reads.

A proxy, not an avatar, nonetheless. She's saying that this "Alexis" is under the control of "Slenderman", what else could she mean?

Then I'll report you again just to make you go through the effort of having to reset your router, and then filter you again when you come back? What's your point? Not that it matters because filtered.

*and that she "went missing". We are meant to conclude that *gasp* the Slenderman took her!
Load of noise, the dribble of a teenager desperate for attention and male company.
THIS is why 12 years of age used to be considered as old enough to enter marriage. Even by then, women start to become "hysterical" (look up the etymology of that word) when they aren't under the control of a man.

She's a 12 yr old girl who was in contact with the guy with the Ben Drowned username, and when she looked the name up, all she found was Slendy related crap? Idk, I didn't autistically memorise all the details, although maybe I should have.

This is a board for adults. Back to kindergarten with you.

And take your numbers with you.

Why not?
She looks around 12 to me.
The reason that a lot of people have a skewed idea of what a 12-year-old looks like is that when stories about young women posting nudes of themselves online, or "child marriage" are broadcast, the media (legacy or new) deliberately uses pictures of much younger children.
Jessie Slaughter was 10 years old when she was posting her meat curtains all over the Internet.

Dude, are you serious? Her vids showcase how terrible her home was and you simply neglect to watch them.

So an untidy room = her step father raped her and Slenderman is real?

Watch her broadcasts before you this obtuse m80…

>Watch her broadcasts before you ACT this obtuse m80…*
Fug

I raped her

I'm not being obtuse. Her aunt purported to explain the reason she did it, which wasn't because of an untidy living space, but because she couldn't handle the online bantz.
Half the world lives in much worse conditions (if you even believe what she's presenting to you on video) and they don't commit suicide.
Morbid self-attention and vanity leads to excessive concern about what others are saying, which in turn leads to an inability to just switch off the computer and walk away.
This could have been avoided by marrying her off to an older man with means, as has been the norm for thousands of years prior to the 20th century.

Pretty sad. I'm recommending fem/pol/ creates OperationBrokenDolls and reaches out to misguided white girls on social media – lend them an ear and direction. Teach them how to be proud, strong white women despite their situation. There is no reason our girls need to die because their parents couldn't rise above the degenerate state the Jews have placed them in. As an user I'd be too awkward reaching out to young girls on the Internet…

So make it happen.

Grand. If Somali niggers are content to live in their own shit, little White girls should be too. Also, her Aunt could have helped her at any time, but chose not to. How am I expected to believe she's not placing all the blame on internet boogeymen to cover her own ass?

I want Holla Forums to go

This girl is telling the truth, I can tell because she isn't making a big deal out of it. People who were not raped will make it out as if their lives are totally ruined, that they can't get past it and that people need to do things for them.

Someone who actually has been abused will try whatever they can to move on, they'll not make a big deal out of it because they've been told over and over again by the abusers that its not a big deal. My mom did that to me when I was beaten by my stepfather, so I sort of understand her emotions. Another reason is that she's only really talking about her poor living conditions, which is something she's living with in the now, its her biggest problem in the abusive family. She probably remembers being hit with the studded belt more than being raped, not because its more important to her, but because she blocked the other details out as a coping mechanism.

I'd disagree, she brings it up only really once, most rape victims don't talk about it. As for the burning letters for college, I wouldn't put it past someone who has severe mental issues. People with an inferiority complex, usually stemmed by self induced poor living conditions (such as her home) often get off to power trips over their victims.

Nobody cares when it's a guy. In the US (and other countries) boys commit suicide at a far greater rate.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT BOYS

But it's not like they care THAT much about girls. Why, snuff films real and simulated are considered totally legal to possess and to watch.

Liveleak is shit nowdays, it's basically a youtube 2.0.
Can't believe it used to be Ogrish one day.

I think you guys are trying way to hard to discredit her, a lot of young people in bad situations make things up to give themselves a reality that makes more sense.

Nobody will listen to me, but she was mentally ill, and addicted to attention, therefore she would do whatever she thought would get her more attention. In other words, she wasn't attempting suicide, she was attempting to obtain what she was addicted to, at great risk or even certain death. Consider Evel Knievel. Or consider this, most men would consider it sensible to exchange their own life for a chance to fuck some stupid-ass movie star. In other words, they are all addicts who throw aside basic self-care.

See:

NOBODY CARES ABOUT BOYS AND MEN

And then FBI uses this idea to catch "sexual predators" (i.e virgin Holla Forumsacks trying to save underage damsels in distress)

It's just a CIA dumb fuck who runs it. Same shit everywhere, really. Stupid motherfuckers who serve not America, but the deceit and censorship machine. Liveleak, you may recall, refused to post special effects fraud ISIS videos. That's because Liveleak has a very critical audience, who routinely busts scammers and phony viral content.

The reason why they blocked ISIS videos was because they didn't want to give ISIS the propaganda they wanted, so they blocked it. It wasn't because of the supposed special effects "mock executions", as if sandniggers couldn't butcher random "spies" and "traitors" simply because they can.

But would Jews disguised as sandniggers?

Her final "goodbye" is haunting. Such pain and fear in her voice.

They have many videos by terrorist organizations, with soundtracks intact, and messages promoting their cause. :^) Try again!

Fascinating. What a degenerate culture you are a member of.

Which culture would that be?

Mizhari jews are basically sandniggers

I thought you were taling about the supposed 'fake executions', as if it was so hard to soke someone in gas and burn them alive while filming everything in full HD.

heh. CIA propaganda division churning out stupid shit. Whatever. It's good enough to fool the average motherfucker.

The watches-snuff-films culture.

It was one film and doesn't constitute a snuff film. Sharpen your analytical tools.

Nig, you need Jesus.

Maybe she dreamed of being a videographer and she anheroed after everyone told her just how bad she was at it.

That video was atrocious

Ah so you are one of those, what purpose would a fake execution have ? we see people being killed in the most gruesome way daily with huezillian prisoners cutting the heart out of rival gangmembers in jail, mexicans cutting the head of a rival with a paperknife.
Is this CIA work too ?

what are her 2 youtube videos?
is there posts by her I could read?

Men are disposable. Women are expirable. it's a necessary evil of human sexual dimorphism.

dont we all?

Well, we might just as well kill off the male population then if men are so disposable.

Who you callin' a nig?

nice quads

she has some musical.ly videos.

is there a tumblr or anything?

"people", I think you mean women.
Men don't concoct false rape stories in any significant number.
And contrary to your claim, false rape accusers' stories vary as widely as their purpose in spreading them.
They are tools which get adapted to the situation at hand.

The rest of your word soup, seems to be a roundabout way of saying "listen and believe."

Bottom line, single mothers tend to be terrible at raising children and put them in second place to the Chads they use their new found freedom to fuck.
The children of single mothers can be considered as damaged goods, the longer a single mother has control of the child, the greater the chance of permanent damage.
VIDEO IS HER ANUS FAILING AND RELEASING GAS AND LIQUID

I've talked to her before and she's confirmed this although I think she told me 11 but it's semantics really.

So yeah, that girl OP posted is most likely 12 and I see no reason to doubt that.

As a side note a lot of "18 yo" girls you see nudes of on the net are actually in the 14-17 range. I bet you there's anons in this thread who have fapped to them before then the next day called someone else a "pedo" for doing the same. Also why you see a lot of autisticscreeching.jpg when someone mislabels a hebe as a pedo as there actually is a clear difference. Girl in op is right on the line between the two which is more reason why she's prob 12.

Right, women lie way more often and casually than men do. WAY more casually. I had a minister's wife say to me "we'll talk about that later", which, everyone knows, means "shut up and I don't care."

Are you willing to create a Holla Forums outreach program with me? If not, stop your complaining. If so, how do you wish to communicate – Tox or Bitmessage?

directed at young men, of course. i dont suggest any user tries to work with young women on social media, or you will likely get v& as said

Well… there is nothing to do at this point. Well said user.

Interesting how you're using a modified pro-abortion talking point.
Namely you have taken "if you don't adopt orphans then you have no right to criticize abortion" and modified it for use here.
Checking your (3) posts, it turns out that you're the feminist who was here earlier. Your posting style identifies you every time.
Then of course, we have this gem:
"fem/pol/"… really?
Just die already Sinead/Veronica Clark.

you, nig

wtf are you talking about aspie? who said anything about abortion? I'm suggesting femanons who use Holla Forums organize themselves and reach out to young white girls through social media in an attempt to direct them away from:

In an attempt to make them strong independent white women who don't need no nigger.

I'm also suggesting, at the recommendation of that interest anons do the same thing but focused on young men. Teach our young white men how to not be niggers, but how to be:

If you have any problem with that you're a fucking kike.

the Hebe/Pedo difference is just a semantics claim made by pedos who want to make their degeneracy acceptable

Once again you pretend not to understand the point.
Christ, this whore digs herself deeper and deeper.

filtered

And again we see a modified feminist talking point.
TEACH OUR YOUNG MEN NOT TO RAPE

Your chutzpah is beyond fucking belief.

Yeah and we can execute women once they turn 30 as well, you melodramatic faggot.

lol butthurt.
Get that sand out of your cunt.

which do you have a problem with:

She doesn't look twelve.
She looks 19 at least.

does anyone have her instagram stuff?

instagram.com/p/BNqFus2h8g8/?taken-by=roses.have.wilted

is the link but does not work

got soem from archive.is but not enough archive.is/vRCEw

are you having a giggle m8?

In case anyone is wondering who this feminist cunt is, it is Sinead Mccarthy or her colleague/alter "Veronica K Clark" for who she is said to do the voice acting and who changes identity every few weeks, never talking on video because lip-synch is hard.
Thankfully for us, she has proven herself consistently unable to maintain cover, not only due to highly stereotyped language, a gross inability to control her temper and failure to learn the culture, values and language of Holla Forums.
Her/their objective is the interjection of feminism into the right, D&C, consensus cracking and of course, money.
Video showcases the typical attack pattern, learn it and you will always recognize these shills after a few probing posts.

Wrong. They got away.

This thread needs a barbecue party, with exit gift bags.

4 means death in chinese

It's a pretty sad story all the way around. Kid never had a chance from the looks of her environment and family. Pathetic indeed.

No shit, Sherlock. Everyone who reads Thai stone etchings, or at least played Sleeping Dogs knows this.

四 (four) = shi
死 (death) = shi

Typical living conditions for the poor in the US. My bedrooms when I was a kid featured bare lightbulbs, no door, no carpet, and beds older than I was, and I thought that this was normal until I visited other people's homes.

“石室詩士施氏,嗜獅,誓食十獅。施氏時時適市視獅。十時,適十獅適市。是時,適施氏適市。氏視是十獅,恃矢勢,使是十獅逝世。氏拾是十獅屍,適石室。石室濕,氏使侍拭石室。石室拭,氏始試食是十獅。食時,始識是十獅,實十石獅屍。試釋是事。”

It’s not that difficult to understand this story, even though it’s written in classic Chinese. The story goes like this:

“There was a poet named Mr.Shi who lives in a stone den. He liked to eat lions, and vowed to eat ten lions. Therefore Mr. Shi would usually visit the market to look for lions. At 10 o’clock exactly ten lions just arrived at the market. At that very moment, Mr.Shi shot a few arrows from his bow and killed those ten lions. Mr. Shi then brought the ten dead lions back to his stone den. Because the den might be too wet to store the lions. So he ordered his servant to clean and dry the den. After the den was cleaned, Mr.Shi started to try to eat those ten lions. However, only until he was eating the lions he found out that those ten dead lions were actually ten stone lions. Would you try to explain what was happening?”

The story line might sound a bit absurd but it’s clear and most of all, comprehensible. But if you try to read it out loud in Mandarin, well, I suggest you not to, because it would just sound like a lunatic murmuring nonsense. Here is what it would sound like if you read the story out loud (indicated in Pinyin romanization for reading):

“Shí Shì Shī Shì Shī Shì, Shì Shī, Shì Shí Shí Shī.Shì Shí Shí Shì Shì Shì Shī. Shí Shí, Shì Shí Shī Shì Shì. Shì Shí, Shì Shī Shì Shì Shì. Shì Shì Shì Shí Shī, Shì Shǐ Shì, Shǐ Shì Shí Shī Shì Shì. Shì Shí Shì Shí Shī Shī, Shì Shí Shì. Shí Shì Shī, Shì Shǐ Shì Shì Shí Shì. Shí Shì Shì, Shì Shǐ Shì Shí Shì Shí Shī. Shí Shí, Shǐ Shí Shì Shí Shī, Shí Shí Shí Shī Shī. Shì Shì Shì Shì.”

It's not just semantics although I agree actual pedos often try to conflate themselves with hebes for the reason you said.

Counter their arguments with "when you were 14 years old, did you want to go out with girls around your age, or with people half your age who were still learning how to multiply and divide?"

We had some tough times economically when I was elementary school aged - furniture was all used and worn out, almost all hand me down clothes, rented mobile home. What was different however is that we didn't live in piles of rubbish and act like niggers.

There's something strange about this story. It's not typical to report on suicides, it leads to a mass increase in suicides. Perhaps it had to be reported on due to the live stream but something seems off to me. She doesn't even look like the same person in all of the released photos. Looks like three different people

Also all of the smearing of the step father with absolutely no proof

the massive amount of youtube accounts rehosting her content is extremely suspicious. when have you ever seen that happen before?

It's really being overreported for some reason. Seriously though check out the heavy.com page on her (I fucking hate that site). Their language is funny (pretending to immortalize her as if they care) but see the photos of her, they are clearly not all of the same person. Also she looks much older than 12 in some of them.

can you show me what you mean?

these look kinda different but..

Kids can really change appearance quickly over the course of a year.

Video is an example of Sinead's voice acting.
One of the characters Sinead voice-acts goes by the name of V.K.Clark or Veronica Kuzinar, or Deplorable Princess, or "Six Million Dollar Gas Bill", in fact she has dozens of different channels which sub to one another and hold conversations, pretending to be different people.
Sinead herself frequently changes identity to create confusion and confound searches for the purpose of verifying a consistent narrative, examples:
Firestarter Media, Goyim Goddess, Shiska Goddess, Goyim Goddess V and so on.
So already, before we even examine voice pattern, personality, grammar, stylography, there we have a correlation, the need to frequently change identity.
Now, these two "people" inhabit the same social spheres, they work with the same people, they use the same phrases, vocabulary and speech patterns.
They attack the same people.
They promote the same people.
"V.K Clark" is a self-confessed ADL informant.
Books are released under her name, ostensibly "revisionist" history books but in fact they are collections of rehashed, sometimes verbatim Wikipedia articles.
JUST LIKE SINEAD'S SOUTH AFRICA DOCUMENTARY
The purpose of the 3rd Reich books is to tar Hitler and his men as homosexual, as well as supportive of race-mixing and multiculturalism.
The purpose of Sinead's "documentary" is to associate the "South African genocide" cause with batshit insane topics like Flat Earth, giant archaic trees and nuclear fission denial.
The group which uses Sinead's voice acting to produce their propaganda, and publishes these books under the name of the non-existent person "V.K Clark" is seriously invested in destabalizing and subverting the right. They understand that Holla Forums is an important target which is why they are so active here.
As is shown over and over again, injection of feminist dogma combined with D&C along gender lines is their primary approach in threads like this.
Sinead can always been identified by her inability to control her temper, highly stereotyped language and repurposing of feminist talking points. Once identified and having failed to out-group the ones who spotted her, she reacts with explosive rage and announces that filter has been applied. Before this, various anti-male attacks are used to demoralize and humiliate the target.
Evalion is also a product of that camp and she is robustly defended by Sinead both under her own name and that of "V.K Clark."
Voice modulation software is used but it cannot hide idiosyncratic speech artefacts.
We are under heavy and sustained attack by these people, the TRS affair is just one example.
The same people staff a variety of front-ends, there is no real difference between TRS, Firestarter, Black Pigeon Speaks, Daily Stormer, they are modifications on a theme to tap specific niches, contrived opposition and antagonism, i.e "being enemies" is just part of their cover.

Anyway, the video attached showcases one of their tactics, "bad cop/good cop" played by the same person.
She rages and insults, then offers the solution (invariably the solution is using your real name and showing your face.)
That's why this matters, there is real time, money and energy going into the effort to unmask anons, these are dangerous people.

Video is one small example of the similarities between the "two" individuals.

no one cares you stupid schizo faggot, fuck off

Do us a favour and be the first to charge in and die on the front lines. It's the only way you could ever be of use.

Is she nigger? I didn't make it to past fifty seconds but the teeth sucking was unbearable.

Your idea sounds gay af. You should probably go suck a dick and die faggot. A Holla Forums outreach program is a shitload of cancer waiting to happen.

Thanks for providing another example of your posting style and projection.

anyone else feels

PLEASURE

while reading this?

Jewish.
It's the gap between the teeth you are hearing.
The lip smack/suck is one of the tells that links the different characters back to her.
Voice modulation can't hide idiosyncracies.
The video is comparative by the way, first Sinead, then "Clark".
Can also compare the "sucking" and it sounds identical, I didn't bother including it at this time though.

Another user with a Jewish soul. You will not be missed.

This girl's death has certainly brought out the crackpots and shills. And that's on top of the usual chan level tardery. Bizarre.

Holy shit you assholes, she was a kid. Kids do remarkably stupid things, especially when they lack any sort of parental guidance at all.
There are a lot of kikes, pedos and psychopaths in this thread, and every single one of you deserve to burn.

come to thread, dont see video, so many new fags holy shit.

Hello newfag.

asking for moar btw

Yummy pic related dubsman.

Asking for source of that semon demon btw.

she ded

SAGE NEGATED

really?

katelyn nicole davis or cigar semen demon ?

The girl in ?
:'( tbh

Cigar semen demon.

how many of you are there? are them sisters?

0/10 not wifeable

I don't know if he truthfully is a miserable piece of shit, or just so dedicated to shitposting that he has been wasting his time doing it here since August of current year. Either way, when I am reminded of him I can't help but feel a little better about myself.

no shit, she's a fucking freak, but even of here seems to have fans, huh.. strange world

Why does EVERYONE screw up spelling when creating a memepic? It's one of the few times in someone's life that they definitely shouldn't want to screw it up.

I don't want to seem like a pussy but watching that video hit too close to home and now i feel like shit.

I've really grown to be a cold-hearted person over the years, but one thing that still fills me with teeth-grinding rage is kiddyfiddling. I was lucky to have a very loving and caring family, even if they weren't the brightest. And yet I can imagine myself in the shoes of people like you. I don't think I can feel the way you do, but I know how I might react if things were different.

And if I ever have the displeasure of meeting one such person, I'll gleefully describe 'a big grin on my stupid while I was smashing their fucking heads in' in the court of law.

While that might be a reaction you get, I do think that plenty of people don't think like that. And if they do come across like that, it's because how hard it is to react to something like that.

I just realized IHOP stood for international house of pancakes within this last year

I never understand why people just off themselves.

I would prefer go Eliot in some (((merchants))) palace and go down with flames.

Then again, depressed people who off themselves are not that motivated i guess…

there is no coming back from sexual abuse
suicide was the best option imo
thats why molesters need to burn

how it's called in english.. shy emotions

she wasn't abused, she had daddy problems. if one of you fags took the LOLI PILL you could have saved her.

YOU KILLED HER

Reminder that the modern age of consent is a fabrication created by feminists within the last 50 years ; )

Reminder before anyone takes the bait, there is no arguing with pedos, there is but only 1 remedy for what they have. That is all.

Lol dirty filty hapa scum

Around 30m you hear her parents calling her name at a distance while she is on the rope, then call her phone. Creepy as fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK

and that is , your daughter

A lot of them are just larping as pedos so they can shit all over the thread.

no one is pedo but you must agree that if you took

THE LOLI PILL

she would be alive now.

All she ever wanted is some love

I go Silent Hill when I'm feeling broody.

tbf one thing feminists killed that we should bring back is that it's ok to cry when something is truly artistic. Highest peak of dedication/skill/craftsmanship etc.
Not being able to do this is a subliminal push towards shunning opera and classical and our traditional art forms because we become afraid of open spontaneous displays of emotions. You know, what a majority of this shit was created to do! (which of course would mean different things to different people. Carfags would say, go to pieces over the 80s futuristic concept designs or old rumbling muscle cars the way a filmmaker might react to Triumph and Metropolis)
So your average post-90s kid hides their appreciation of traditional arts (using music as an example) by calling it 'lame' or 'too slow' or 'boring' when they really want to grab their blanket and roll up all snug and comfy in front of the fireplace while blasting that shit. This is also an area that for as much as libcucks drone on about modern art being all about "the artist" and "emotion" it completely fails at. Because these sheltered trusties don't know hardship or actual conflict, and thus don't understand appealing to the actual underlying emotions everyone has.
Easy contrast: The English Patient (piece of normie oscar bait crap) vs A Very Long Engagement. Both war movies centred specifically around a romance. But the feels in the first appear false, forced, like it holds up a sign during the sadder moments (queued with stereotypical creeky Viennese violin music) saying "goy, you should be crying now, what is wrong with you?" It also presents cheating/affairs as something natural/inevitable, for those looking for the pedowood poz angle. If normie women dig a 'romance' movie immediately, it's probably in this trashpile style of writing.
On the opposite end you've got a loyal woman traveling across the whole of Europe after the Great War whose husband did not return but was also not listed as KiA, trying to find out what happened to him. She's opposed not only by governments who suspect there may be an embarrassing occurrence related, but also the women in gov who are jelly she has a chance while their own were definitively KiA. No obvious violin queues, none of that 'lets hug and cry and signal it's now ok to shit' it's just done in a realistic fashion as she loses and regains hope in the process of her search. Normie women hate this style because they are so removed from their emotions they would start looking to others in the theatre/room to see if it was ok to start bawling yet or not.

In defense of crying it is actually a good thing for the body as they are pores just like being in a sauna is conducive to removing toxins.

But also in defense of being against crying; you look like a little bitch when you do it.

Another white uses asphyxiation to escape.

Suicide is painless, and for pussies.

I used to find kids irritating and a burden to be around, but with age I really do miss my own innocence and sense of adventure and fun.

I hate to see harm befall any kid now. It's the only time in their life that they'll have where the world doesn't feel like endless bullshit that grinds you down. I'll put up with kids and even engage them now because I want every kid I meet to get the most of those fleeting childhood years. Fuck, I wish I could reset my brain and body and explore the world around me with wonder.

Why it stings to see a kid feeling so powerless and in such rough shape that he or she gives up (not to mention pubescent hormones are a hell of a drug) I suspect she ultimately broadcast it because she wanted someone watching to intervene or alert someone close to her to intervene, bring her down and assure the child that everything would be made alright, even if it were after she lost consciousness that she'd wake up in the hospital. Even that act might, to a child, feel like overcoming the feelings of powerlessness, that by means of a do-or-die "cry for help" that saw someone rush to intervene, her action would bring her family and loved ones together to worry over her. "Grown-ups have the power to make things better, if I can just get them to focus on me I can leave my problems in a grown-up's capable hands … I just really hope they find me in time, I don't really want to die. I hope this doesn't hur-ghhkhk"

Poor kid. She should have been playing and having fun, not this shit.

four 4s, even. Too damb dank!

Kek wills thy fap!

I can already see it occurring. There was a Syrian girl (actual btw about 9 or so) that actually had some goddamn real problems (i mean yea she got molested but otherwise had a comfy life, not being shot at, mortared, or enriched every night) recently hung herself live as well (bout a few months ago), and I haven't seen a single fucking peep on dah twatters or out of the usual suspects of the feminist mainstream press ever since then.
Feminists and SJs are funnily enough actually more racist than us, they just can't bear to admit it. Their social signaling flag has to be 'relatable' or has to activate their 'mighty whitey saviour complex' so it will either be a pretty white girl or fugly-ass groid. There's no in-betweens here, and fuck you if you're from any of the other 170 possible countries in the world.
So I can definitely see her getting upheld as a 'feminist martyr' despite no outward displays of even engaging with it or considering herself one.
(There was a really funny incident with a tranny suicide at the beginning of last year speaking of which, some 'Leela Alcorn' thing which I thought sounded amusingly brony-ish. It was the perfect posterchild for tranny suicides as it looked photogenic either way, highly fucking unusual, lots of fandumb involvement, and the suicide was a literal emo 'fuck you you don't understand me' to its religious christfag parents. Seems the perfect meme fodder right? Trannies get their own Elliot Rodger?

yeah, there was one problem with that. You notice how you don't see anyone bring that shit up anymore?

[spoiler]==Tumblr/LJ writings of his revealed on almost every other possible SJ-related issue it was about as conservative as Mr Electrum Rectum himself==
dropped that hot potato fucking quick, ayyylmao.[/spoiler]
If he hadn't been such an edgelord as to want to mindfuck his own parents for not acknowledging his crazy-stereotypical teenage rebellion he would've still been around shouting "BUILD THAT WALL" like other sensible people)

nein, they probably thinkin' "hey at least I left some good behind for someone"

wizards gonna wiz. Also, chek'd

corrected
Also this is just to prevent poorfags from poorfagging up the place and dumping a bunch of ugly mick children on the local orphanage.
Arranged marriage was always much lower.

I've seen a couple of stories about guys that tried it with shotguns to their heads and survived.
Talk about rolling a nat-1 irl.
I feel like we should give EMTs guns for such a situation because fuck, why would you help someone live through that?

It can if you're fugly enough. There's been a couple vids I wanted to re-find that never turned up even on the darknet.
Also, Christine Chubbock

There's a 75/25 ratio IMO (less or more depending on what you were searching for) of Stuff Definitively Gone From Teh Interwebs pre-'98
Like there's even some popular stuff, strangely. The guys that made the DBZ-based funk-rap music video, that has like millions of views, yet the comments are full of people who can't find the actual album existing anywhere even from the country it's from. (granted Japan floods in its entirety like once every 3 years so some copies probably exist on the ocean floor) One of the reasons I get obsessive about arcing and spreading non-text things no matter how shite it is. (aside from obvious CIA-produced degeneracy like modernist 'performance art' music that doesn't deserve remembrance.)

totally wasn't a manwhore

this woman turned into jello the moment they tried to move her body, all of her organs and bones flayed away from her. dunno why they didnt take that photo instead of this one.

Which one ?

We still had some standards in 1947 user.

Story behind the jumper if anyone cares:
archive.is/GZ5Ow

One of these days, these kikes will pay for poisoning people

I didn't know what this was about, I assumed the kid was hers because she doesn't look 12. And the sex faces. Also, no proof about the abuse yet. The rape thing sounds fake as fuck, and a belt at 12 is nothing. Maybe that's because I'm a guy.

what's going on in that gif?

It's a meme, just like school shootings. I would prefer guys don't an hero unless they have terminal cancer, but if they do it should at least be taking the real enemy down and trying to get to valhalla. Or maybe not having enemies is what makes them not act with a purpose that makes sense.

I'm not saying it's fake, but once again, it's a meme. I'm sure you can think of a purpose for them spreading this. And the most publicised isis execution I remember was clearly fake, though they do real ones all the time.

If you're taking a belt to a twelve-year old boy or girl then something is seriously fucked up in your family.

All you have to do is watch it a few times and it's pretty obvious what's going on.

I'm unable to embed so…

youtube.com/watch?v=qFcj85KKwK4

I actually wanted to quote

I'm anti-spanking almost on par with moly but I got spanked with one of these by my mom at every age until I didn't react to it, then she used the buckle. I was full sized by 12 and that shit stopped, a big shocker. My dad spanked me once, half-heartedly and not in anger. Take a wild guess which parent I respected and actually cared about disappointing.

thanks, still can't tell how it happened, but s'cool. Ragdoll comes to mind.

such a waste of quads.

Please, stop spamming her story all over the internet.

White ppl, srsly ya'll kids are fucked in the head and always wants to kill you/classmates/innocent ppl

It is pretty sad. These types of things would rarely if ever happen in a healthy society. One day we will fix it.

…why the fuck did you post only the part with her "anus failing"?

This story is degeneracy top to bottom. Let's look to the future.

Re-read:

Let's not jump onto the "listen and believe" crowd with no solid evidence, especially when the "step-dad" (actually just whore single mom's boyfriend) was seemingly hWhite.

If true, case dismissed, the "ebul redneck stepdad" is innocent.

Really? This makes my blood boil like a flask of flouric acid at 500c

holy sit you're a fag

She just wanted a national socialist to rescue her from her degenerate household and peers. But because she was 12 no user was brace enough and just ignored her.

Cowards

Apexnigger

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZmNDCuAlwU

this mistitled video is sus as fuck.

sage

ANCHOR

MODS JEWS SUCKING OF DOONALTS TRMUMPS PENIS

sage!

sage!!

REMINDER: THEREALMOONGAY IS A HALF JEW AND IMKAMPFY IS A SPIC

sage

sage!!

SAGE!

SAGE !

SAGE!!

SAGE"

sage

sage'

sage!

Nice autism.

sage-

sage

you're all pathetic rick wilson tier scum

thank you scholomo

SAGE!!!! MODS ARE KIKES AND A SPIC

SAGE!!;

sage+

+sage+

How can you not realize how identifiable you are, TRShitposter-kun?

sage

Negated.

ID:b4bb92 - WEEABOO

smack the weeb. set him on fire!

sage-

sage!

Holy shit, dude, no need to make it more obvious.

Of all the threads to be a faggot on, you choose this one to sage bomb why? How autistic do you have to be?

He's literally the one person trying to convince people that watching anime is more gay than fapping to baboon and bat dicks.

SAGE*

sage/

SAGE

MODS ARE JEWS AND IMKAMPFY IS A SPIC!

I'm not sure if I want to inquire more about that.

In case you do:
>>>/trs/

8/pol/ IS SHIT
MODS ARE KIKES

What do you guys think about this video getting millions of views and being circulated so much? There are posts all over the place of people really glad to watch it or even encouraging others to watch it. Seriously, some of the posts I have seen about this is obsessive, some are probably trolling, but others, many, have a clear fetish developed for snuff. They seem to even get off on it more because the girl is 12 years old and I see many of the threads get derailed into feminist cringe memes and the like.

It is when I see such a flat out endorsement and enjoyment out of watching 12 year olds hang themselves that I start to think a lot of hate-meming has utterly fucked peoples heads up. I don't like the idea of normalising pedos but I actually think sites like Holla Forums have actually helped many pedos come out or even made people develop these obsessions. I also think that we, perhaps unintentionally, are normalising degeneracy and mental health problems whilst constantly viewing what would typically be very disturbing images or videos and covering it all up with radical ideologies and jokes. The polar contrasts sometimes exhibited by the same individuals or groups is becoming so confused I'm having a hard time seeing any standard being made anywhere and therefore a lot of it to me has just become madness. This community on its own has normalised an absolute abundance of depraved shit and it psychologically taking it's toll on many now. We have normalised complete lack of empathy. We have normalised disgust and hatred. How much good is going to come out of it before the tipping point is reached and we all fall down.

I think it's just the way that the human mind absorbs and transmits data. I originally posted this thread a little over a day ago, it's a shitty "what do you think about X" thread, and by all accounts it should have died early on. But something about this girl's video, her face, her predicament, it's all eminently memeable. Look at how quickly this shot up to 700 posts. People are responding and sharing her story not just for sick fetishistic reasons, but also because they want other people to see how horrible it is and in doing so be validated that they've seen something truly horrible. This video has an impact that most minds can't ignore, and once they see it, they need to get other people to see it so they can no longer feel alone in the impact her video had on them.

I don't think you could say that this is the consequence of hate-meming moreso than rabbits have their huge hindlegs as a consequence of jumping. We're automated meme machines, her story has impact, people are trying to spread that impact out of instinct. It is madness if you think there's some real intent behind the people's actions, but it becomes cold logic when you understand those people are merely responding to this like a leg responds to a light tap of the knee.

What you call a normalized lack of empathy, I call an intrinsic understanding of the human condition. If that horrifies you, then you have to understand why that horror is there, and if that horror is itself just another natural consequence of being human just like the spreading of this video is.

People are not numbers which are just the sum total of biological responses. It goes deeper than that. Much deeper. I am not just talking about this thread I am talking about everywhere else it has popped up as well.

I can never accept that people expressing glee and entertainment at a 12 year old girl killing herself with every few posts sliding into how hot she was etc as just being a cover for some innate human function to share something they actually find horrible.

If people are sharing it out of the reasons you are saying I still find it a little disturbing but note that I was not calling any of that into question. You have circumvented a lot of what I am saying as I am directly confronting what these boards and memes are doing to the psyche of users over long periods of time. Your analogy with the rabbits is utterly ridiculous to be honest. Communities, cults and new forms of communication are warping the ways we percieve reality and manage our emotions. If you want to make your case better instead of just making a case for determinism I think you would need to explain how not feeling any empathy for 12 year olds and fetishizing their deaths has any biological basis because the rest is conscious awareness and free will.

People don't flinch away from it because they are entirely desensitized to the horrors of the world because they are not only exposed to them but actively seeking them out everyday. This is a glaring problem which is not going to end well. We are enabling the development of pedos, sadists, and sociopaths.

I think you're wrong. And I think you're naive.

Here's a simple truth. This girl's face was going to get plastered everywhere whether we were here or not. Everything about her story, her video, her presentation, it's designed perfectly to hit people right in the feels. Not everyone is developed enough to handle that punch to the feels with maturity, so they become defensive to it by mocking it, delighting in it even. But fact of the matter is everyone is responding to it, that's partly why she's gone viral.

Are these boards a limitation on the maturity of its users? I don't think so. Yeah, sure, there's a ton of trolls here who liked seeing her hang. But this is Holla Forums. It's as far on the fringe of society as it can get. The opinions held here are not popular. That will result in people who come to these opinions honestly (you and me), and others who are incapable of fitting into society and wind up here out of a desperate need to find connection with other. Is that through hate? Through mocking the pain of others? Sure. And how does that affect you or my involvement?

Here's a better question. Will your moralizing bring her back? Will your moralizing cause any of the trolls to mature a little? Un-fucking-likely. You can preach what is right all you want, they still exist and they will continue to exist because they're a product of the world, Holla Forums is merely a symptom. So get over yourself, stop beating yourself up and the residents here for the ills of a world that you can't control, and look at this situation as it is. An opportunity, a chance to take a meme in the making and turn it into something that leaves your own impact on the world. And if you truly are as moralizing as you claim to be, a good impact on the world through the backdoor of an emotional tragedy.

I'd write a decent response but you aren't actually listening to what I am saying. I'm not trying to bring her back, that is once again ridiclous, I'm raising a relevant point about the normalisation of degeneracy and you are bypassing it by insinuating I am trying to ressurect her or something. I'm also not attacking Holla Forums so quit projecting and try to see where I was coming from.

I don't think we'll be understanding each other anytime soon then. I disagree fundamentally with your point and can point out a number of places where your assumptions are simply not backed up. What you call me not hearing me is me taking your arguments, running them through to their conclusions, and then pointing out why you're wrong.

For example, you're worried that people enjoying the video are representative of some great damage being done. That's like an argument against pornography, although when pornography becomes popular things like sexual assaults (you know, actual degeneracy) drops sharply. So do we need to worry about pedos and snuff fetishists getting off to this crap? No, it's honestly treating the symptom of being human for internet wretches that are far, far gone. So you wonder what the tipping point is of good and bad for this girl's story as a meme? Do you see why that's beyond ludicrous from my position? You're whining about the short term gain of manipulating culture through powerful memetics, and wondering if the additional gain of mollifying the darkest elements of society is worth it? Yes. It's fucking worth it. Why are you even asking this insipid question?