Book of Life 2 in production also Kung Fu Space Punch announced

Book of Life 2 in production also Kung Fu Space Punch announced.

web.archive.org/web/20170615174434/https://variety.com/2017/film/festivals/annecy-reelfx-jorge-gutierrez-the-book-of-life-2-1202466961/

Gee Del Toro your making two animated films?

I'd be excited for it were Del Toro not known to be a massive SJW now. I can't in good mind give him my money with that knowledge.

Oh boy here we go

I'll just leave this here.

I am 99% sure it is and he's just saying it wasn't to virtue signal.
Pan's labyrinth came out in 2006 when the SJW mentality wasn't as widespread or mainstream as it is today. If there was a way to go back in time and talk to 2006 Del Toro about why the Pale Man is pale and a man his answer would most likely not be "because he represents all institutional evil and therefore he has to be a white male".
Maybe I'm wrong and he was a pioneer in cuckolding, but I doubt it.

I just want more skeleton tits.

did you guys know that guillermo del toro translates to "William of the Bull" (literally) in spanish?

Guillermo => william
del => its an amalgamated word of "de" (of) and "el" (the), the "el" here is the english "the", like "the glass", not the "el" used as male pronoun which would be "him" in english.
Toro => bull

William of the bull, his name literally says that he belongs to a bull. so is it a surprise that he's a marxist cuckold?

a little spanish lesson from me to you, so you can mock this idiot even more.

Wait, how was Del Toro involved in The Book of Life again?

white mens must be destroyed.

I really hate this industry. With this and video games industry being this shitty, what is left?
I called it. Seriously, I'm sick.

I can confirm this. Kek.

To be fair, she was also in the center of the original poster, since she is actually the center of the conflict of the story. But, of course, not in that position.

I know why

Holla Forums here.
Just to confirm, the man's live action movies are shit, and he is top cuckold.
Carry on.

I thought Gutierrez made that film though?

Agreed.

Del Toro was a producer

ok that makes sense now.

This phrase needs to be retired.

fug

But not marketable

movies were a mistake

Dude, they've been doing this for several decades now.

where does that last picture comes from?

hmm

damn

That has so much potential as a reaction pic.

I thought the first movie was a lot of fun, but I don't think it needed a sequel, then again, I would much rather watch an actual Book of Life sequel than a shitty knockoff made by Pixar.

Imho they should bring back La Muerte and Xibalba but not the rest of the love triangle from the first movie.

Their story felt very complete and should instead focus on a different setting, and characters. Like having the Book of Life being many stories all connected to the same mythos and universe with La Muerte and Xibalba (and the other gods) being the only recurring characters.

I'm shocked anyone is surprised people in hollywood are sjw's, they basically have to kiss the ring if they want to stay employed.

Ever work in hollywood? You have to pander to the bullshit. I wonder how much Del Toro actually believes in this shit. I know execs who pander to sjw's just to turn around during dinners amongst their actual peers and call trans people freaks, gay people fairies, and lesbians dykes, and blacks niggers.

Never believe anything in hollywood, it's all pandering and appearances, If pouring elmer's glue on your head and calling it "glazing" was a trend, you can bet that everyone in hollywood would be "glazing" as a fashion statement just to stay hip, unless they werent the type of actor or director that is meant to stay hip.

Hollywood is a shallow town, and any political leanings hollywood has superficially is just that, superficial. Maybe the low end grunts believe in that shit. Maybe some of the actors and actresses. But the people who actually run the town, the producers, directors, and executives, give zero shits about anything other than money and what makes them money. If saying "whites are the devil" makes them 3 billion dollars, then they will say it.

I like the oil style on the poster but knowing animation it will either be CGI (which worked, the film was gorgeous) or generic flash shit.
Do we really need another movie anyway? The first barely broke even domestically and didn't really leave room for a sequel. The only people who liked it were fans of the animation because the story was a mess in my opinion.

And dropped.

Well, her character knew how to fight with a sword and fucking kung fu, but I guessed it was a joke, but now, eh I will wait how much shit they will add

A reminder that Book of Life takes place in the same universe as El Tigre, and Startana of the Dead is related to La Muerte, and Xibalba.

yeah, I'm pretty sure it was just a cameo

I never even noticed them before. Only ever saw Grandpa.

the first one was wasted potential.
they build up so much to the land of the dead, and spend like what, 15-20 minutes there? it's like they couldn't wait to leave the whole reason people actually went to see the movie.

and the generic gangster villain they chose to go with was the final anatagonist was boring as shit, why didn't they just make ron perlman the bad guy

that's to add that the land of the dead consisted mostly of lame jokes instead of anything cool or interesting and the whole pacing of the movie after that point becomes rushed as fuck, as if I accidentally pressed fast forward or something.
Painful.

I sure can't wait to see these issues addressed in the sequel. Or not.

Another reason not to watch it!

finally, a movie about a strong, independent female character! So unique and original.

honestly wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the same shit again

Where's the pig?

To be fair I kind of liked the fact Ron Perlman's character wasn't the bad guy. It kind of reminded me of the Greek gods in a way where there isn't one evil bad guy but they're just varying degree of dicks to each other.

he could still be the antagonist in the climax, that doesn't have to make him "Evil"

lel didn't finish my post:^)

do any of the El Tigre characters show up? I know that the MC is related to Manny and that in the future Manny dies to protect Frieda

It's only because same creator

Why? What's fair is fair. It's a fact that she was in the middle of the original poster. Her being there now doesn't change a thing. The only different thing is her pose.

Like for example?

The Defenders #3 (2005)

This is actually a good idea. The Love Triangle stuff was wrapped up in the original one, but the other 2 characters have potential for a sequel, I guess. The book of life on itself had a lot of stories indeed, only sharing their deities and of course art style. Shame Del Toro is a hack and couldn't even think about this.

I give you that Del Toro is a business man.

DISNEY/PIXAR BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Wait, are you saying our beloved entertainment industry has no integrity? That they don't actually believe anything they're selling?

But Holla Forums told me the SJWs run all of these companies and want to exterminate the white race! What am I supposed to believe?

Holla Forums you mean.
or /gghq/?
Holla Forums isn't afraid to name the jew, you mouth breathing passive aggressive faggot.
SJW's are the useful idiots that whip up publicity so the Jews in charge can multiply their shekels off of all the free publicity, ten years ago it was Soccer Moms, twenty years ago it was fundamentalist Christians. Different name and politics, same source of free advertising. Also, don't play coy , you fuck. You know damn well that companies like Marvel don't just drink the Kool aid, they own the factory.

You know, for a board that prides itself on fighting Zionism, they fall for kike tricks an awful lot.

for nothing more than a short cameo, you expect something interesting or engaging to happen?

Every real Holla Forumslack was telling all the newfags that this would happen, but no. Every time you try and tell the truth you would get accused of being Black-pilled/CTR/Soros shill.
You tell them that every candidate is an Israel shill, and seven retards say in unison, "Just wait for Hitler XD". Our board gets flooded with trash from r/The_Donald, our mods ban people and delete threads fro calling a spade a spade. Holla Forums is full of people who are content to shit where they eat as long as they are free to complain about the taste, but you are considered a traitor for wanting to eat somewhere shit free. Be that Endchan, /polk/, or any number of alternatives. Did I vote for Trump? Yes, I liked his name policy towards firearms and the thought of a conservative Supreme Court appealed to me. I also did not want to go to war against Russia, which is something Hillary Clinton would have no doubt started by continuing Obama's policies. Is Trump a Zionist stooge who sold his daughter to appease his Jewish masters? Yes. Do I enjoy the salt he creates amongst the left as well as causing a wave in left wing violence that is polarizing centerists towards the right? Yes. Am I viewing this farce as a sideshow while I patiently wait for societal collapse? Very much so.

For a jew lover, he isnt so bad

fuck off

fuck off

well i would hope something interesting would happen. how cool would that be

Thanks for the screencaps to remind me. Goregous art style.

And now the elephant in the room…

Is Coco d.o.a?

Politispergs just can't help themselves can they?

You're acting like it isn't possible that both of those things are happening.
They're not mutually exclusive, especially considering the entertainment industry is full of a wide range of cunts from sociopathic attention whores to outright malicious psychopaths that genuinely encourage the murder of specific groups of people.

Honestly it's Del Toro's fault.

Spicy

TRASH

Honestly, it's this faggot ass poster who brought it up like we're supposed to be political commissars or some shit. "Oh no, Del Taco made a stupid twitter post. Somebody call the Stasi!"

People are entitled to have retarded opinions. If their work is good then who gives a fuck.

Pretty much this

Gonna need some DEEGEETAL SPOOGE REMOVAL!
(Blade 2 DVD commentary injoke)

lol who cares

Except Del Toro has been on a massive decline of quality for years now.

Completely agree, but I don't think he'll ever make anything I like as much as Pan's labyrinth ever again. And a decent part of that are his retarded political opinions.
There was a good chance with Silent Hills but that shit is dead and buried now.

Spics and perverts.
Thankfully I'm both.

Meh, he got some things done and he fucked up others. Just like your typical president

I still have my doubts about how loyal that game would have been with the original quadrilogy

I maybe starved for some qt skeliton pics, but im not THAT desperate

Again, who fucking cares? If there's a decline, saying it was "muh politics" is grasping to make shit political. He isn't making films that are political screeds and his work suffers more from his own love of his creations and the lack of people to challenge him than any adherence to an ideology.

Really, go fuck yourselves. You don't contribute to discussion. You actively derail it. You're worse than casuals. At least casuals have some vague grasp of something Holla Forums related. You faggots, on the other hand, have absolutely no knowledge or care for comics and cartoons other than what side of the political spectrum it's creators are.

premium taste
This is the closest I've got

forgot to spoiler, mods help

Just gave yourself away there, comrade.

This isn't how skeletons work.

but when you are on Holla Forums, it does

it would be very cool, but you'd have to ditch del toro first

Stop posting stupid badly drawn waifushit as if it validates anything but the movie being dogshit

those twins didn't even have character or screentime