Syrian Army warns Israel it will respond after military airport bombed near Damascus (VIDEO)

Source: https:// www. rt.com/news/373522-syria-army-base-bombed-israel/

So let's use a little meme magic, so the kikes get what they deserve.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
archive.is/cr6cA
twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/819803541124415489
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/19/convoy-of-russian-warships-on-route-past-british-isles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Palestinian_territories#Overview
youtube.com/watch?v=a26Pa4nTQDg

archive.is/kbGVG
biblebelievers.org.au/przion7.htm#PROTOCOL No. 24
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess this is the second thread

Just noticed the first was near it's limit. Feel free to carry on here. :)

mods please sticky

More rapefugees for europe! Good luck israel.

You have to play some n-dimensional chess user. If the Syrians wreak havoc on Israel, it will be the justification for the United States to "bomb the shit outta Syria". This could ultimately force a conflict with Russia.

As tempting as it is to strike the Jew, you must be cognizant of his tricks. Hopefully Putin will send some uranium to certain high profile Israelis as a message to knock it off.

WWIII
W
W
I
I NOW

Do you think Assad will respond? Seems like a last ditch effort at keeping ww3 on the table

and of course this comes after russia begins it's drawdown and removes their carrier. fucking kike cowards.

jesus christ. just launch everything you have at these monstrous kikes and hope they are insane enough to set off their faggy little Samson Option. Lets see it you khazar rat fucks.

I knew those kikes were going to pull some insane shit before inauguration day

Indeed, the tricks are many. Meme magic has many ways of working to our advantage and seems a very good time to utilize it. Doesn't have to be bombs, we have the mind power.

He has proven to be smart. I don't think he will take the bait.

He will but it won't work out the way the kikes want it too.

ZEROHEDGE SAUCE:

zerohedge. com/news/2017-01-12/israeli-jets-bomb-damascus-military-airport-syria-vows-it-will-respond-flagrant-atta

Apparently this is not a big deal. Everyone on Twitter seem oblivious.
Weird.

ERE WE GO

Maybe they take back Golan Heights after Trump gives the greenlight

Syria is being demolished piece by piece and you cucks are in the corner crying and sperging about muh bait muh based putin.

I read they believe there was no casualties, but it still is an act of war. Have to remember a good number of shitter'ers are shills who understand little of war.

Eh, even though Trump is overly pro-Israel for our liking, I think he'll side with Russia and Assad on this one, or he won't even mention it. I sure as fuck hope that's how it pans out.

Syria and Hezbollah will leave Israel and the Zionists on the ash heap of history.

I think your brain is cloudy

Yes, Syria is so fucking demolished that the retake of Aleppo was an illusion. Kike.

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS

Fuggin checked, war is upon us. Check out this thread too anons, for some real historical precedent.

chiggedy checked

We got action on the scanner at frequency 11175!

Can anyone else hear it? Military terms!

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ This scanner

8992 lit up as well
"Normal" EAM

Fuck it just went silent. I was too slow to catch what they were spelling out

I FUCKING MISSED IT AFTER CLOSING THE TAB OUT 5 MINUTES AGO. FUCK

Just leave it running in the background. Click "Squelch" and it will be silent except for when there's talking.

Anyone listening to 6737?

I heard some faint ringing on it, but that's it.

PUT YOUR GRASSES ON LADS

Listening to five channels right now.
One tab on 8991-8992, another on 11175, another on 6737, and another on 8890.94, all squelched.

I'll be interested to hear Putin's response. He's been very favorable to the Israelis of late even though along with the US, Russia voted against them in the UN. Israel made no comment on this.
I can never work out what Putin actually thinks of Israel. He acts against their foreign policy goals but Israel never complains.

US didn't vote against Israel, only abstained, fyi.

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH !!

Well Russia did I think. Bibi and Putin's personal relationship seems stronger then ever.

Is it known if he left behind any missile defense systems?

Presumably the S-400s are still there which cover the entirety of Israel with their 400km range.

it's happening again on 1175]

zulu kilo bike india two romeo standbye message follows
i think
They're so much militaryspeek I can't keep up

zulu kilo mike india 2 romeo standby. Message follows. zulu kilo mike india 2 romeo standby. Message follows. More followed, but I fucked up typing it.

Pol… will ww3 into existence… almost there…..

Oxidation out.

z k m i 2 r 3 m f 7 h g n 6 b c v z k b m o v k 3 l c q n g THIS IS OXIDATION OUT

there were months as well. December, november etc in another message.

Are there cabinet confirmation hearings in the Senate today?

NICE
WHAT DOES IT MEAN Holla Forums

its starting! can you feel the tremors?

6737 just broadcast too… shits real

Voice was male, American, Texan or similar.

Don't bother paying attention if it's just a routine/normal EAM. Even if it's just one or two skykings, it doesn't matter.

Good job, user. Is there any user that knows what the fuck that might mean?

Phonetic alphabet mein man.

See

Impossible to decode.

8992 has been getting active the last 10min

Wew lads, the Shill put this article out yesterday. Did Foodfriend know of this before hand? Will there be a global conflict? A world war?
A real Holocaust?

archive.is/cr6cA

All i'm hearing are a bunch of ayyy lmao, they sound amphibian.

S H A D I L A Y

This, every time someone links the dutch SDR on Holla Forums, someone hears a skyking and newfags flip their shit.

ALL STATIONS THIS IS OXIDATION Z K X E L STANDBY. Z K X K E L STANDBY. Z K X EL STANDBY. Z J K X N 2 N X 4 Y. R C U X U Q 7 2 O W R P V M. I SAY AGAIN Z K X K E L Z J X N 2 L N X 4 Y R C U X U Q 7 2 O W R P V M. THIS IS OXIDATION OUT.

z k x k e l z k x k e l standy z k e k e l z j x n 2 l n x 4 y r c u x u q 7 2 o w r p v m

Oxidation OUT

its all fun n games til the first nuclear warhead hits target AMIRIGHT

Newfags are flipping their shit at a normal EAM. Can't wait for this thread to explode at a skyking.

Stop you stupid faggots

checked

all stations …
z k x k e l
z j x n 2 l n x 4 y r c u x u q 7 2 o w r p v m
OXIDATION OUT

How can I tell?

Trump is pro Israel. Very much so. Israel = America as far as a war is concerned. They've tried and failed to take over Syria. Just like they did with Libya. Only this time, nobody bought the CNN and BBC fake news narrative about Assad being the bad guy. Russia knows this. And this is why Russia supported Assad. They knew that the ISIS type bad guys were nothing more than wind up killbots armed and trained by Nato / UN / US / Israel painted up in ISIS colors. Putin wasn't going to let this thing play out and neither was Assad.

Clinton and Obama wanted war with Russia and Trump didn't. A lot of people sighed a sigh of relief when Trump got the job because he said that he thought that he and Putin could get along.

Unfortunately none of this matters of Syria and Israel go to war because Trump is 100% controlled by Israel and their humble servant.

Conclusion, you'll all soon learn the hard way that when Trump held all those rallies about America first and USA not bothering with International affairs and sorting itself out as a nationalist strategy (the right way to do things) and when he said Mexico will pay for the wall, what will actually happen is that your friends and loved ones will soon be cannon fodder in a stupid war that could have easily been avoided by America just focusing on America.

You thought you owned this board didn't you, fam?

Time to wake up and smell the coffee and realize that you've been played like a merrionette and that a Freemason runs the site, the alphabet soups, and the news reported on here is coming from the same untrustworthy sources that you've been against the whole time.

n o k e e p g o i n g
OXIDATION OUT.

KEK SPEAKS

Fuck off faggot.

Read the fucking EAM image.

OK, I see. These fall into the first category. Your infographic misspells "message", in that description, by the way.

I didn't write it, but yeah. First category and 1-2 skykings is nothing to lose your shit over. Spam thread when you hear 3 or 4.

Which base is called Oxidation?

HOLY FUCK THEY ARE GOING TO OXI CLEAN CUCKS OUT OF EXISTENCE!

No idea, I'd assume it's code but maybe some user has a map

IT'S HABBEDING

Encrypted code words. The code words are shorthand for orders, just like the Radio Londres in WW2. So after decryption it may seem jumbled and nonsensical. And that's intentional since it adds another layer of security in case one time pads have been compromised. So any opposition would need both the one time pad's key & the appendix to figure out what exactly is being said.

One day I will get on your level user…

I believe in you, oxi-chan.

THAT IS ONE MIGHTY FINE BANANNO

As far as I know it's syria that's being turned into an ash heap.

But wait, there's more.>>8763998

Same thing happened in the 2008 elections with mccain and 2012 elections with romney except it was obama being the moderate centrist winning against foaming fanatics istead of trump.

Me

Not pôsting based billy maze..

Newfag

PS.. This is obvious bait and syria needs to take the ass pounding with no retaliation at the moment.

Oxi's back with some more cleaning tips on 11175

zionist
kikes
missile
intercept
or
missiles
fuck
high
gas
now
600th
britcuck
company
vacate
zyklon-b
moshe
on
vehicle
kill
3veryone
living
contain
quarantine
now
goodbye

same on 8992

DEAD KIKES ON OLD NEW YEAR!

has Israel claimed the bombing? has the (((MSM))) confirmed the RT report?

kikes appear to be saying they are "being blamed" for the bombing and will not confirm. http:// www. timesofisrael.com/damascus-airbase-said-bombed-by-israeli-planes/

Because I missed a chance to record my observation of Eurobeat dubs in the other thread. When you're about to get nuked, drift.

If the Israelis really did do this, then Obama must have given them the ups. Or, there was something there – like more evidence of chemical weapons – that they didn't want getting traced back to them. I don't see why Assad and Putin would just suddenly blame Israel for some bullshit… Assad maybe but its not characteristic of Putin to play the blame the Jews game so to speak

spanks

true, but they took credit for bombing the Iraqi reactor(s) in the 80s - but it quickly came out that the US gave them the ok

Show me the treaty that obligates the United States of America to aid Israel in their wars of aggression.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Reminder that Lauren Southern is a jew

The Shoah

hot damn, she went totally "White Power" Crowder on that one! what's the original title?

this always fucks me up. wtf is she doing? and why is Christian Crowder affiliated? why can't the Jews ever give the white man a safe space!

You're joking right?

Baby boomers

Was thinking something similar when leaving for a quick blow job. It could be king nigger initiated or backed in a last hurrah of kicking of dubyah dubyah 3

Maybe he was joking, but now he is checking.

Just put the whole mid east out of it's misery. Purifying nuclear fire is very much needed and wanted.

FIRE RISES

Supposed second wave of airstrikes going on
twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/819803541124415489

yep, MIC no longer stoppable, ww3 will consume us all by 2019

That was what, a couple hours after the first? It's 9:43 am in Damascus now.

She works for them, but I refuse to believe that one. She does not exhibit any of their features.

see

Instead of the title being "How Jews, Niggers, Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation", as it should be, it's "How Boomers Screwed My Generation". It's called controlled opposition. They realize the white man is very angry now so they try to misdirect that anger towards the boomers rather than where it justly belongs. Never forget that the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 was lobbied for primarily by the jewish lobby.

Trips of truth. IIRC it's also illegal for any Israeli companies to be boycotted or embargoed in the U.S. but I could just be retarded

Yeah?

Several trips in threads on this topic suggest a positive outcome for your dubs. No big deal.

I really wish "emergance" was spelled correctly in that one.

Checked. What a shame, she's absolutely adorable.

Hair is a bit jewy, but that's a white nose, and a germanic jawline.

noone would breed with a jewess that actually looked like a jewess.

I know, I didn't believe it either until she posted that on twatter

Look at his fucking horse mouth and tell me that isn't a kike.

Quit being a ruseman, they're jews.

If these kikes try to declare war on Syria, don't take it lying down, I will die before I enlist for ZOG, it shit really escalates, burn down the nearest synagogue, and kill every kike you can find, holding US kikes as collateral might deter these fucking neocon kike faggots. If you try to involve USA in Syria I will personally shoot up the synagogue and kill 20+ kikes, JIDF

Implying the kikes won't just bomb themselves to finally start the conflict between the US and Syria backed by Russia to stop Trump.

Not a treaty.

No I am not. There are two ways about this without a treaty, a formal declaration of war or an executive order and how would the American public react to either of those in the current political climate?

Sounds good to me:
""Syrian army command and armed forces warn Israel of the repercussions of the flagrant attack and stresses its continued fight against [this] terrorism and amputate the arms of the perpetrators," the army command said in a statement."
http:/ /www. aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/syria-israel-rockets-air-base-170113040217588.html

Come on, user. Old EB is okay, but for occasions like this you need the hot shit, and in webm form.

Oh shit gunfire on EAM, neat.

I wish it were scaled up. It's good enough as a background image that I'm using it anyway stretched across my pathetic 1024x768 monitor.

THE WORDS COUNTDOWN CAME ACROSS MUFFLED ON 11175

I've mixed feelings on the BDS thing, it's mostly promoted by intersectional femminists leftists.

BDS?

OH SHIT NIGGER ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Very possible, the only good kike is a dead kike.

This.

Time for a litmus test.

Here's a bigger one.
I think you could try to vectorize it, scale it up that way, resave as a .png.
Or just remake it since it wouldn't take that long and you could get the spelling right

GAS THE KIKES

Holy shit, this is (((genius))):

If (((they))) force a war through Israel aggression in Syria right now, and Syria responds, Trump will be put in an impossible position: after suppoting Israel so much publicly, he will have to interveene against Assad. Then Russia comes in. Mission accomplished by Obama.

That's how they boycott israel over muh apartheid is called.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions

Supersonic fire beats nuclear fire

It was destroyed 6 years ago faggot. Nothing but rumble now like your brain.

not really that hard.

Nice trips thanks for the source user, didn't know it had that name. I could have sworn it was illegal in the U.S. to boycott our "greatest allies" though or some shit. Gotta buy our galils goyim :')

The point of the board. What can we do to stop the worst case and shove this right up the kikes ass? If 4chan is working on ISIS, why not Fullchan work on Israel?

WWIII was the only option.

wasted trips
Into the oven with you, shlomo.
;^))))

Who gives a shit.

All we want is a litmus test to prove Israel's capabilities.

Don't be the worst kind of nigger.

Larry King's her granddad?

You could not have prevented this.

The options were:
WAR
or
WAR

There is no avoiding war at this stage.

what happens if it starts i dont wanna get drafted for kikes

That would be rather silly.

Pol posters will be in the first invasion wave, the one with 100% casualties rate.

well… boomers are faggots, but it certainly wasn't my anglo-german hard-working family line that fucked the shit up…

something like that. It doesn't seem characteristic of Bibi to just stick his neck out like this. The whole thing smacks of covert nonsense… just doesn't make sense

yeah, that's an old trick for sure

the whole New Left was primarily Jewish, as far as the leadership goes. But, I saw KMac talking about how he was a bit of a lefty back in the day, and he pointed out that no one (that he knew anyway) really predicted a flood of degenerate brown subhumans as the result of the Act. You have to remember, at that time white birth rates were still quite high and (most) brown birth rates were still fairly low. Of course the Jews wanted it so they could flood in, but a lot of people were probably thinking "why can't we have more Italians" or whatever – being they were so tolerant to let in Catholics and whatnot

No, just in certain States and it mostly applies to (college) funding and other State gibs. There's no US anti-BDS law (yet) that I know of

she's cute, but a close look should have tipped Holla Forums off – bulldog cheeks and weird eye (a)symmetry

Fucking kikes m8, nice dubs mein man.

Trump could get his way out of it as that poster mentioned.

All that he would have to do is spout affectionate rhetoric about Israel but condemn these actions in particular.

Probably be good in some respects from a PR point of view too. Basically, gives the impression he's "sensible" enough to be impartial when his "(((friends)))" do something stupid.

"I don't listen to hip hop."

For us or our belligerents?

Remember when south park didn't suck ass user?

This may be complete nonsense but anybody else consider that what's going on could be related to upcoming pedophile revelations?

There were (unsubstantiated) rumors the police found evidence of horrible things on Wiener's laptop. They may doing everything in their power, including starting a war with Russia, to remain in power so the info can't be brought to light?

Oh damn, that looks far better. I couldn't figure out how to duplicate it, so remake it is.

I'll play at that game.

that's a keen meme

See
That's as good as it gets unless an actually skilled drawfag beats me to it

I've been breathing in brake cleaner and scraping oil sludge all day only to discover a bent valve. Not at the top of my game here.

You're not alone. My first thought upon hearing that there were no casualties was to wonder if they thought Assange was there.
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/19/convoy-of-russian-warships-on-route-past-british-isles

Upon further thought though, I don't think that's the case. I do have some doubts that he is in the embassy, but now I tend to think he's trying to scatter US/UK intelligence by making his situation ambiguous.

is that a… frog on 11175?

Retry. I just realized I could be making my own webms of these, and probably should.

As nice as it would be to see America and Russia teaming up to stomp kikes, I can't say I trust Trump to not side with Israel on this one. While I like him, there's no denying he's been staunchly pro-Israel his entire campaign, and I don't buy into the narrative that Trump is secretly a super duper redpilled WN concocting a grand elaborate scheme to gas yids.

Maybe I'm wrong. I bet if Putin gets Trump on the phone and gets ready to talk deal before the kikes do, there's a chance things will work out more in our favour. I'd wager that Trump, for the sake of his ego and legacy, would not want the conflict his actions could cause here to mar his name, much less during his first few days in office.

Have you read the book? its only 100 or so pages but she basically puts the blame on cultural marxist philosophers and relativism

its for entry level plebs, but with Holla Forums's knowledge its obvious what she's actually saying.

the fucking propaganda illiterate morons who constantly whinge about BUT THEY DIDN'T EXPLICITLY SUPPORT AUSHWITZ AND ZYKLON B IN THEIR WORK THEREFORE THEY ARE A KIKE SHILL are moronic. there needs to be a missionary element of right wing thought in order to reach out to the normie. surely once in your life you have spagghettied infront of relatives or friends, maybe a thanksgiving dinner and they just gave you a weird look.

it is easier to fool someone then convince them they have been fooled, the redpill works best when the person you are giving it to believes they have came to their conclusions on their own. Goebbls knew this and so did his American inspiration, Edward Bernays.

So he's not pro Israel?

Why is Trump Pro Israel? Why would you vote for someone that is?

Well user when it comes down to voting for someone who has an actual plan to get America back on track, versus voting for a literal and figurative puppet it's a rather easy choice. Are you suggesting I should have voted for dudeweed lmao?

Don't you have any based zionist or homo ally to praise on normiebook right now?

Your meme was not processed. Please try again later or contact customer support.

My body is ready.

oh ok. So you voted for the lesser of 2 evils. Again. Whats with all these faggots on Holla Forums thinking the 2 party system is going to get you anywhere.

Fuck off

So the words are not memetically linked to actual orders?
They just:
1. send encrypted words
2. send word that require a form of guide to help understand the meaning
Otherwise, if they are memetically linked we may actually be able to decode them.

So much megumin posting because of season 2 i love it

idk about the pedophile thing, but maybe in general they don't like the way things are going with Trump so they just simply want to sow enough confusion and discord that Trump will have to spend all his time sorting shit out rather than accomplishing what he wants to do (ie what they don't want him to do)? idk, none of it makes sense to me, really. I'm still thinking maybe they were destroying evidence of their involvement in something that may have been contained on that military base

I just realized.

Friday the 13th.

There's not much Syria could possibly do with the Don coming in.
Unlike Obongo, Trump with actually support Israel.

yeah I agree, stupid burgers and their stupid ideas of democracy and freedom.

You had the choice of Neopotism or Neopotism. In the end the result is the same. A war for the kikes. A gift for them.

Hello TRS.

You cant decode itbwithou mission orders.
If its done properly each letter is assigned to a word or whole sentence and letters rotate every 24 hrs.

Only an insider could decipher it.
Yet it could be trolls. Only thing you can do is wait really.

Seriously, this.

Israel's Samson option is the nuclear geo-political equivalent of a kid taking his ball and going home.

How is that nuclear doctrine even tolerated by the rest of the world? I say we encircle Israel with anti-ICBM technology, even in orbit, and just fucking hammer them. FUCK THEM. I don't even care if a few nukes slip past, they don't have enough firepower to destroy the whole world.

It would be worth it to glass Israel.

that doesn't even make sense

you're fired

what these faggots have to realize is this system has been built and maintained to fuck us for the last 100 years. You have to completely scrap it. Trying to play the Jews at their own game will never work. The only winning move is not to play.

Why are you pro Israel?

Why do you not understand geopolitik?
Trump only pretends to be pro Israel, everything he's done has been anti zionism.

obviously they complain by proxy thru the usa

*Jawbone and midrange nosejob

Pol has to get it through their head that Israel =/= diaspora jews.
Most Israelis are actually badass nationalists who've killed mudslimes.

Quick and dirty.

Hitler provided the only winning move. Either take over by force (fastest way) or trick them into electing you and then remove the system.

Trump is incapable of doing this. If Trump were smarter he would've had his own private military company running, ready the seize power and crush any resistance. This is why I say Trump is not a Fascist like the Media likes to make him out to be, he's far from it.

I strongly suspect he'll fall into plutocracy eventually. He has the element of that in him. Plutocracy is the cancer that ruins our world and hands it over to the jew.

Who supported ISIS in the first place..

You can't be any more of a newfaggot.

Kill yourself.

We got activity on 6737 on the scanner

*Actually slawic skull shape with common, but watered down (Slawic/Kazar) Jawline.

Let's dispell once and for all the meme that israel is some kebab remover of any kind.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Palestinian_territories#Overview

I will check these dubs, however that pic is from the Cambodian genocide. There are no dead kikes in that photo

Trump himself admit he's a sockpuppet.

That will soon change. With the latest UN shenanigans and Obongo betrayal, Bibi no longer gives any fucks.

Alternatively this could be a means to force Russia to advance resources closer to the Israeli border in order to protect Damascus (to signal that they won't tolerate this shit any further), leading to a potential tinderbox situation. Doing that means Israel can't risk bombing shit without invoking an act of war against Russia directly. That forces Trump to commit more "defensive" resource to Israel to counteract that, resulting in no ability to improve relations. Not exactly a confrontation yet, but it'll allow them to still profit immensely from "cold war" tension.

But that can be somewhat defused if Trump simply stated to Russia, "If Israel causes deliberate aggression in Syria against you, we won't get involved but if you advance any further towards their border, we might have to."

It was either support Israel or support ISIS.

See guys? Anyone that's pro Israel should be banned. Wtf is this shit. They're not here to have debates, they're hear to shut down discussion and slide threads.

Not looking and acting like a Hollywood-inspired LARP-Nazi at all times: Must be a gay zionist youtube.com/watch?v=a26Pa4nTQDg

I'm sure the irony is lost on you.

This is bs, he could read it in the end

Jews are actively trying to destroy us, both diaspora and Israeli Jews. Now fuck off back to Faceberg.

Why should pro Israel posters be allowed on a "supposed" NatSoc pro European board?

reported and filtered. Your day is drawing near jew.

Why not, I thought you wanted to debate?
You can't debate if disagreement isn't allowed.
Also, Hitler was a zionist in the sense that he wanted to send the Jews to Israel and let them create their own Nat Soc paradise which they have.

The fuck. No he didn't. He wanted other nations to take them, he didn't want them to have their own country. Its like he was sending other nations the squalor of Germany as punishment for WW1. The issue was that the jews refused to leave. So he was forced to gas them.

bahahahahahahahahahha
How fucking rich.

There's no evidence user of gas chambers being used to kill Jews.

Yet.

There's no yet. It's been over a thousand fucking times.

fine then, he put them into a ghetto in Poland, they all starved to death. Happy?

There's more to it then that. The majority of their deaths were when they were in camps that got cut caught off from supply from allied bombings, they starved and also died from Typhus. Lurk more.

Uncultured swine, refrain from posting an lurk more

Theory is their nukes are already in the target cities.

Tits or GTFO

I prolly have more of a right to be here than you,

Edgy

That's about as hairy as my chest.. and back.. and pretty much my whole body..

I'm like bigfoot ;_;

What monstrous evil.

If I were an influential world leader I would build bunkers and then call Israel's bluff. I don't care if they detonate their infernal "snuck into the city" nukes. If we don't act now, they will just sneak MORE nukes into ALL of the cities.

This is like a bully at school that needs to be kicked in the nuts and have one of his eyes pushed in so he fucks off, lest he bully you into college.

1st rule on Jews: Never trust what they say.

They're talking on 11750

yeah i know. it's late, been in here since the begining. been fun but getting tired.

No hard feelings user, your body hair are clearly an indication you're welcome in this safe space.

Thor's Hammer you stupid faggot. Sorry for the hair ball.

Yeah but then you lose your history.

How do you even go about finding a nuke in a city like Berlin or Paris?

I got you. Strong independent redpilled pagans can post any emoticons they want.

Though I swear to god that the post that had all that shit laid out has been erased, I can't find it anywhere.

as tempting as Syria removes Israel, we should wait till trump comes into office and then Meme Magic Syria and Hezbollah REMOVE KIKES

Since when does Syria have the war capacity and man power to do Israel any real harm?

I do cross my fingers for nukes though.

based Shias tbh

What has obama and the kikes done so far to try and force russias hand?

-Killed the Alexandrov Choir
-Killed two russian diplomats
-Now directly bombing russia

I still think Putin is going to to hold off and wait for Trump to gain power, even in the face of this. Then Trump will probably expose all of this to the world.

Directly bombing syria* rather

i'm sure it will all wait. obongo won't do anything but just keep making shit worse. i would die happy just murdering all the liberals at this point. all that dirty kike money. the neo-cons too. kill em all

Ah here it is:

jimstonefreelance.com/blackmail.html

Now does this seem legit or should I just go to sleep?

trump spoke at the press conference about blackmail being a problem, more than one way to blackmail someone. big nosed motherfuckers have years of experience in the craft. hard to disregard anything after 2016

Yes. Now you finally see. The time has come to call the Jew on his bluff. Regardless, we win because the world will be rid of kikes.

If you die with your boots on, you still have your spurs.

Jingle. Jangle

Always bet on the House.

Did you fail to notice all the cucking for israel going on during the US presidential election?

The treaty is an informal one, it's called the Federal Reserve and those kikes in there will blackmail your politicians into licking their feet and going to war for them. If Congress ignores this, the economy will crash.

Like Trump's compromisation while utilising his big nosed mate Jeffrey Epstein's lolita express to pedo island?

^

That was bill Clinton you moron.

If you dont know anything about the situation dont comment at all.

trump was in his black book

-Mid September multiple US airstrikes on syrian army base. Killing 62, wounding 100.

As was Donald Trump (who testified in court to elite pedo ringmaster Epstein's character and integrity), only the CIA-kikes promoting Trump here never mention it

Indeed, strange how selective some (((folks))) memories are

Well nuclear annihilation of a state needed a mascot. 2017 megumin>ebolachan. Let's see some follow thru.

But there was no checkmark by his name and no other sign that he'd accepted the service.

A black book is contact info. He had trumps address and shit. look for yourself
documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

no. Syria attacks Israel, Israel ramps up on Syria, Russia steps in to defend Syria, USA steps in to defend the jews, world war 3. Just wait a week for president trump

And? In that black book, everyone who took the lolita massage service was differentiated by those who didn't. Trump didn't. We went over this months ago, shill.

Filtered.

That was the plan the entire time. Glassing this planet…

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Having his contact info =! accepted service.

I thought russkies have S400 operative in Syria
How come everybody can enter Syrian airspace and bomb targets?

Russkies are useless as your allies, they will just betray your like serbia, libya, iraq

They were ground to ground missles, not an airstrike.

no saying there is more than one way to blackmail someone. using different techniques, this was one they have tried and is obvious

Looks like Israel is openly allied with ISIS.
But we at Holla Forums knew this all along.

I agree, but this will push our tolerance.

Holla Forums is always right.
Kikes aimed for greater Israel since day one.

been saying that since before /pol

Why would the kikes destroy major cities when all of their banking capitals are major cities and all their dupes & allies are in the cities?

If they nuke the cities, they get rid of a lot of our enemies for us.

STOP IT

Fucking Billy Mays, causing WW3 and shit.

Because they don't need them anymore. The idea is that if they cannot have the whole world, nobody gets to have any of it. Also, most major cities are in the confluences of major rivers and other things like that, so Nukes in them will eventually poison the land all around it.

Sure, lots of dead niggers, but all the Jews will be in New Zealand bunkers and we'll all be starving in a poisoned environment.

time for rest. 7 hours long enough. you little ass masters have a good day. don't fap too hard and be sure to do your homework. We need the best and the brightest. get your exercise, too. we may get to start some shooting soon.

Is it happening, lads? Are they going to finally cut the proxies and go head to head?

I think the proxies are useless now the internet is on fire.

Send more white people to die

Definitely a prelude to something. Could be an interesting next week.

This is going to be an interesting year, if not, decade.
No more proxies = a new dawn for humanity or the end for humanity.

I predict we'll have both multiculturalism in some places, nationalism in others.
We need a demographic rethink world wide. We're already making normies think.

Samson Looms

WHat is this new meme which I am not familiar

He took his damn time.

Anyone who is pro-Israeli should read about the history of the Ottoman empire and the Jewish merchant. Heh.

It's just something I use to talk about the Samson Option and how the Jews are going to trigger it if it looks like whites may fully wake up and try to win.

Israel will NUKE THE WORLD. They will first attack Europe and Western Russia, that will set off DEADHAND, which will launch all of Russia's bombs everywhere else. Then, the US counterstrike happens. The world dies.

There is No Future but Nuclear Fire.

You gobby little (((shite))).

25% of US billionaires are Jews, and the higher one goes up the Forbes Rich List, the more concentrated they are, and the more zionist they are. This picture is duplicated in any other NATO nations and international institutions.

That means Trump couldn't have run on a platform of 'gas the kikes, race war now', because those wealthy Jews would have redoubled their efforts, poured twice as much money into Clinton's campaign, and made more attempts on Trump's life. (There were at least two that we know of, and probably more that never reached the media.)

Open hostility to Israel, on the part of Trump, would have coalesced this already venemous Jewish bloc into a monstrous anti-gentile behemoth. Trump would have evolved the Jewish bloc into Gigga-Jew-6-Gorillion (TM), thereby disastrously accelerating white genocide.

Look at Trump's actions, not his words, you fucking pleb:
>Trump wants to stop Israel's expansion into Syria, by defeating Israel's ISIS proxy. This would stop Israel from stealing the 100+ years' of hydrocarbons under the Golan, permanently - thereby depriving Israel of trillions of dollars' in revenue. This would stop Europe from being flooded with millions more Syrian rapefugees. This would stop the Greater Israel plan stone cold dead.
>Trump has expertly manouvered the CIA and other Jew-controlled intelligence agencies into a corner, before even becoming president. Trump is aready working a platform of massive reform of the CIA and intelligence agencies. This one step, when implemented, will remove ALMOST ALL critical Jewish power from the USA, for good. Without the alphabet agencies, the Jewish billionaires can be brought to heel, tried, and imprisoned. Without the alphabet agencies, Israel has no real intelligence (it gets it from the NSA and CIA), no blackmail control of congress, no mockingbird control of the media, no DHS control of America. Trump can pass whatever goddamn laws he likes once he controls the alphabet agencies.

Use your fucking head, if you're not just a fucking Jew.

Oh I see now. Nothing wrong with death. After death there is a rebirth, a new society, you can't fix something with roots in bad soil.

wtf i love zionism now

Can't wait. Fallout 4 was shit so this will be an acceptable replacement. It's almost a year since that chosenite called for 20-30 nukes to be dropped on Germany and Iran as well
archive.is/kbGVG

All the soil is bad. Every last root is infected. There will not be any glorious rebirth. None. It will only be Eternal Misery.

You don't get it. I don't think you can.

You can't make it. You can't save the race. You can't fight back or rebuild any new society. There will only be

Ashes and Echoes

No. Never. You think you can't wait, but you are woefully unprepared and unable to survive. Nobody will make it through this, at all. Not even the Jews, since their bunkers all leak and don't block the radiation properly since they cut costs!

Everyone goes to Hell.

mfw australians finally get toilets free from crocodiles and sharks, and they shit and piss on the carpet outside the bathroom.

Your argument can be twisted and it could be that trump is fooling US. Posting that pepe as a kind of right wing virtue signaling. Playing our hatred of the left. Now that he's in he could clear ground space for Israel and call it collateral damage in the fight against isis. I voted for trump but ill be honest, I'm a bit worried.

This. After all, it's not like the intelligence agencies just released a bogus report just to delegitimize his presidency.

Jim made the goldwater because Holla Forums is so popular.
What if the extreme left was created to brainwash US into accepting trump and israel? We know not to trust israel but the mainstream will just go with it. Look at One America News. Thats a perfect example of the new main stream right wing politics. Were being used I feel like

You wanna beddd :DDD

Yes. Yes, I do.

I wager you a plate and a half of fresh tendies that Israel nukes the world.

You can't save humanity.

At least the first preserves ethnic identity.

Why are you such a cuck?

Naysayers, people probably said Caeser wasn't going to cross the Rubicon.

Seriously, have the "you can't win!" defeatist shills increased here?

Learned helplessness
Learn it.

I'm not being a cuck. I'm just being honest with you.

Yeah, and in the end, your ethnic identity won't mean shit among the radioactive ashes.

Caesar wasn't an insane, kvetching Jew about to lose everything, was he?

What else is there but defeatism for the defeated? What else is there but helplessness for the helpless? Tell me what you're going to do about Nuclear Fire! What's your plan?

So you spin it negatively rather than:
"There is little hope in either - are you gonna fight or flight?"

Neither will being jewish. Just give in. They can change their religion. Skin cannot change. Skin will always create tension. Skin will make them target you on looks.

Just stop being jewish.

Are you a masochist?

Ride the wave.

You're right, we're all just "schizos" who "forgot to take our medication today". Nice try faggot

ISIS is used to destabilize the regions to force muslims into foreign counties and to overthrow governments so the us/israel can insert their own leaders willing to bend to their will. The end goal is for the us/israel alliance to control the land between china and russia, to get the resources under the ground, expand Israel and possibly start a muslim christian war

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Nothing can ever be good and you know it. There is no light and you know it. Samson Looms and you know it.

I'm not a masochist, but I'm aware that there is nothing in the universe but pain and misery.

You. Can't. You're screaming inside. I can tell.

I wasn't calling Holla Forums insane. I was saying how Caesar wouldn't have nuked the world because he wasn't insane. Jews ARE. They are crazy enough to kill everyone when they don't get their way.

You don't know how to read, do you?

And that is why the entire world should die.

stop spamming red text you jew

asses and didldos :D:DDD

(WASTE OF TRIPS)

No. Never. NEVEREVER! I will shitpost on you for the rest of your life until the bombs drop!

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Samson Looms. What are you doing about it? Where are your efforts? What have they really achieved?

NOTHING

You're a god damn fucking idiot and an embarrassment to Holla Forums. Go fuck off with your end of the World "Samson Option" bullshit. Did you not listen to fucking anything Trump said throughout the campaign? How the fuck is an ICBM going to get through to the USA - when there's fucking a wall there, faggot?

… Now let me tell you about The Titanic and Trump…

No. Never. There is more to the theory than your strawman of it.

Samson hits Moscow. Moscow activates DEADHAND. DEADHAND hits everyone.

Do you get it yet?

And again: No. Never. NEVER EVER.

I'm here forever, just like the rest of you. You'll deal with me until someone kills me for me or we all die in Nuclear Fire.

You can't argue with the (((ashes and echoes))) sperg, there's no point.

Please leave skitzo jew.

This.
Just don't reply, report his posts.

If he doesn''t stop, mods need to dox the fucker if we possibly can.

Israel is an insane, warlike country who threatens the safety of the entire world. If I were the U.S. under Trump, I would immediately cut off all funds to Israel in response. Its the only responsible thing to do.

Why?

I dare you. I'm UNDOXABLE

TRS wasn't even able to dox me.

No. Never. NEVER EVER. I'm here forever! Just like you!

Because you know I'm right.

And then the bombs drop. GG.

He's just a pure distractment shill.

Just filter him. It's all we can do.
Christ I bet he fucks all the tor IPs.

Nope. I never use TOR. No point since I'm not ordering drugs or other degeneracy.

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Samson Looms and you know it.

And you can filter me all you want. I'll continue to scream in this thread and many others. I'll continue to be right. You'll continue to know it. Others will come in, that haven't filtered me and they'll also know it.

There never was any hope. Burn them all.

go away.

This. There are no based shitskins.

Thx for info, found it by typing dead yews. Shows just how jewd the world is.

is obviously bullshit, but Shia are objectively worth backing. ALL of the rapid expansion shitskins are Sunnis. ALL of the terrorists are Sunnis. Sunni/Wahabism is the problem. Shia alone would not bother White nations, they stick to their territories.

The term "Based" has very little meaning nowadays, especially when it is routinely used these days to describe shabbos goy trump and anyone that votes Republican.

The simplest way to express this is any organisation that is a threat to jewish power and or if it actually fights and kills juwes, it's fair to say are pretty based and certainly better than muds that don't kill kikes.

TL:DR
Anyone that kills juwes is okay with me.

I am with this guy

Nice beating of the kike shill in the Venezuela thread

Nice to know there are still some genuine goys left on here, though you'd hardly think so with the hasbara interference spam on every thread.

no mudshits are worth backing. If there's anything to learn from muslims, it's that they will stab you in the back the first chance they get.

How's tricks Moishe, still upset no one fell for your pro-isreal anti-Hezbollah agitprop the other day?

Stay "based" kike

You're right, those bastids are attacking the based WN-State of Israel.
Fucking muslimes am I righte my fellow Pol-users???

Jack shit will be done. Assad won't give America and the kikes the excuse.

Mossad will pay , under the glory of kek we will slain the semitic rats

Nice try, goatfucker, but both you and kikes deserve to be exterminated.

I really want to turn Billy Mays into the prophet of the end times.

Have some OC, one without VHS filters the other with.

I did not see this coming but I should have seen it coming. Israel doesn't want peace if they are not the dominant power in the region. They want war and they are not afraid to drag the entire world into war. Like a vicious pit bull with no one controlling its leash (certainly not the U.S.) they are unrestrained. They are not willing to let Syria and Russia win the war against ISIS and other terrorists and keep Syria independent. If I were Trump, I would give them a stern warning that anymore unilateral aggression in Syria will result in an immediate suspension of all military and other assistance. The U.S. needs to get tough with Israel.

Hey its Friday the 13th!

agree tbh Trump should just invade Israel, the rogue state, full of nukes otherwise he's just yet another jewish puppet

>If I were Trump

MEANWHILE… CIA OFFICIALS HAVE BEEN WARNING ISRAEL NOT TO TRUST TRUMP AS A PRESIDENT 'HE HAS BEEN COMPROMISED' AND THEY ARE LITERALLY USING THE 4CHAN GREENTEXT STORY TO 'VERIFY' THAT HE IS COMPROMISED.

THE KIKES ARE KVETCHING ABOUT HOW MUCH POWER MONEY AND WOOL PULLED OVER EYES THEY HAVE LOST BECAUSE OF TRUMPS PRESIDENCY AND HE HASNT EVEN BEEN PRESIDENT YET.

BECAUSE THEY ARE KIKES

I agree with your green text analysis. Thank you.

Why Holla Forums? Why is Israel so mean?

Wait. Superman's adoptive mom was in IT?

you spent a lot of time posting here, damnn

Yeah man.

What else is there?

I missed you JIDF. Since your new strategy is to push "muh based nationalist Jews" I take it that we've pushed you guys quite far.

Thanks mods.

Dubs confirm. PRAISE KEK!

Just disregarding everything else, I fail to see why that would make them allies of ours?
Nationalism is by definition not universalist, so nationalist can and in fact often are in conflict with one another.

God, you fucking faggots just have to wait EIGHT GOD DAMN DAYS. Assad better not do anything until then or he loses his "cannot mossad" status.

She did a DNA test and had no jew blood. That tweet she made way back when was vague and doesn't prove anything. She's Dutch, Slavic and Mediterranean and her facial features match that. Don't get me wrong, she's a soft right bitch that can't get with the program like molymeme has, and needs to be impregnated and banished to the kitchen, but she isn't a kike. Also, she's worse than a jew, she's a leaf.

Why give them a warning? America doesn't owe them anything. Cut off all aid (military and monetary) and let them stand as the independent nation they claim to be.

We certainly would be better off spending all of that money on our own citizens and infrastructure. $38 billion over the next ten years when we have crumbling roads, mexican invaders and hungry homeless is a slap in the face to our nation.

That money would more than cover the cost to build Trump Trammel and deport all of the illegal aliens.

Was it ever going to happen any other way?

CHECK YOUR DUBS AND HOLD THEM WELL, ILL SEE YOU KIKES IN HELL

IT'S GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A SHOWDOWN IN BROWN TOWN.

Kill yourself, Zon.

Israel is bombing Syria every three months by some report. The real problem isn't that of course, but the Syrian land Israel illegally occupied during their "fight" against the ISIS. Israel isn't going tor renounce to the strip they got and Assad already declared that the war will end only when every centimeters of Syria is under the government control.
No matter what, Israel is always a pain in the ass. I wish both the US and the USSR imposed themselves better and stopped the creation of that fucking illegal state.

SOON.

Saw what happened to the thread, thought this was appropriate.

Enjoy getting your legs blown off in Iran, you stupid piece of reddit shit.

Man you really got me, sweet argument.

Do you seriously expect for him to betray Israel?

Well he never made it a campaign promise so no, you consensus cracking shithead. I should have waited for hitler right?

Except he has said, in debate, and on twitter, that he is the best for the interests of Israel. Obama's recent disregard has made this steadily more apparent.

I'm gettin so sick of this goatfucker shilling lately.
WE WILL NEVER BE A PRO-MUSLIM BOARD
you inbred, cousin-fucking shitskins. Just because someone ELSE hates the most detestable race on the planet does not make them your buddies. Especially when the would rape your mothers and daughters with their little goat-peckers.

Even if pro-muslim is never an option, you cannot deny that Jews are playing both sides against each other, with no considerably major backlash from either side.

that politically incorrect thinking isn't welcome around these parts, user. we only shill for one person in CY+1

I will not capitulate one fucking inch. Bullets and fire for muslims, ovens and rope for jews.

It's not shilling, when you're blind in faith.

We could support Nationalist groups who went to fight the kike alongside Assad. Is the greek Black LIlly still around? We could meme recruitment memes.

You know, I never actually gave it any weight, but given what I've seen since the election I'm starting to think we genuinely have pro-Trump shills. Or at the very least fucking retards trying to fit in, I don't know. It seems like as soon as anyone says anything negative about Trump they have a dozen kneejerk reaction responses calling them a shill, as if Trump is the second coming of christ or some shit. It's gotten to the point that it's difficult to even talk about possible concerns or implications of things that might be red flags, like some of his cabinet picks.

We voted for Trump. I would do it again instantly, as he is a FAR superior choice than any of the alternatives. That doesn't mean that he isn't above criticism or concern. You think it's good that he has three ex-Goldman Sachs employees in his cabinet? You think it's good his SoState is the CEO of Exxon Mobile, a company in an industry that holds much of the blame of us being embroiled in the middle east?

I'm not even going to get into the Israel angle, because I thought Trump was saying what he needed to in order to win, in a kike-controlled world. However, if other Holla Forumsacks think Trump was being genuine and still is about cucking for Israel, I'm not going to call them shills because they might be right. The only way to tell is to wait and see what his actual actions are.

I hope and pray for the best and that Trump gives us the nationalism we need, but I'm not going to hold my breath and defend him every single time someone raises a concern about him. Those who do ARE the fucking shills.

You're making the mistake of assuming that the two are equal in power, though. A very big mistake.

Everything I said was an absolute bullseye.

So surprising that in the middle of slide thread after slide thread being posted, we suddenly have a whole mob of consensus crackers crying that Trump didn't pledge his undying allegiance to the third reich huh. Funny how that always happens isn't it?

Has it ever occurred to you just how massive and loud his rallies can be, user? Those faces, not fed, nor mindless, but hopeful, and rabid.

You're dealing with neither of those, user. There are Americans that simply don't want to feel betrayed for all they've invested in this. They don't want to embrace what they consider slander, and lies. Trump is thdir only hope, and they'll kill anyone who says otherwise.

I assume no such thing at all. I just hate both equally, because one can only hate a thing so much.

You've no argument to his, or mine.

THIS

saged

This, especially since Trump is revealing his true colors now and continuing to do so

It's similar to the people who think Putin is some "based nationalist"

Do you even know what a sage does?

First, it is the Jews. Nothing else. Always kill the backstabber before the enemy.

Go back to Holla Forums and keep killing /r/socialism faggot, nobody cares about your
bullshit

Actually, aside from his pro-Israel shilling, he's the most nationalistic candidate we could have hoped for. Name one other politician or public figure that could have won the presidency. The old argument still stands, there was no one else to choose. And DID YOU REALLY fucking think we would get a president who wanted to GTKRWN? Some of us "Trump shills" are just glad we got the opposite of a genocidal globalist cunt.

He never hid them, to begin with, and you know it.

There was never anything wrong with supporting him. What is wrong is being a fanatic, when even then, he professed his love for the Jews.

Here's the thing. If Trump is really pro-white and anti-jew, you need to hold his feet to the fire. Encourage him to loudly take such stances. At this point, who is left to oppose him?

So why do you not want to do so?

Still no proper argument. Just strawmen to the fire.

Who ever said he was anti-jew? Even if he is, if you think the U.S. president is gonna even so muc as break the alliance, you're an angsty teen living in a fantasy world. Real life is not like your mango books.

You argue in a very similar fashion to pic related.
Tomorrow when you all come back we'll be back to square one.

Trump threw himself into the well, absorbed the memes like dry clay, and then was molded into our new Pharoh by Kek himself! He's not just a president anymore, he is a meme, OUR meme, and it's approaching godhood!
Praise Kek!

Yes, and? A resentful choice holds no grounds for loyalty. You act as if him coming to slight agreement with you means you owe him your life. Not to say that there should be some concern over his private security being of an Israeli origin.

Fucking this. Goddamn, shills are pouring out of the woodwork right now. And not just this thread either.

Considering every problem we face is a distraction from how very few own everything and they're tasteless satanic pedophiles, I'd say it must be shown not to be a ruse to believe otherwise. I believe there is a secret kingdom rooted in the fundamental flaws of the country. The pageants they show us on television are mind control. They have us begging for a billionaire just to stop importing the niggers and nothing more. They're laughing at us. Always teasing that they'll end their infinite wealth and play fair.

So, that's what Holla Forums is, now?

You're being awfully fervant, to a friend of jews.

No, you hooknosed kike. My loyalty is to my country. This guy came alonf with promises to improve, and before even taking office he has started doing so. You are not being subtle, you know. It's very obvious what you are doing.

Swear to god it's because Holla Forums for once in their miserable lives accomplished something and raided /r/socialism so hard they ended their catgirl strike. They're like toddlers who are starting to walk for the first time and now they're waddling along as fast as their little legs will carry them. Give it a few hours and just report/filter them.

Brother, I haven't the slightest idea what your point is or what you're trying to say. You want to give me a response that isn't some snide comment that addresses nothing about the central point of my post? Sarcasm being the lowest form of fucking wit and all that.

To be fair, Trump IS our only hope. If shit goes south with him, the only option available to us would be the same thing needed to be done if Shillary won: armed revolt. That Trump is our only hope doesn't fucking blind me from what he does, however, and I'm not going to allow wishful thinking and blind hope to completely rule my emotions and thinking abilities.

You didn't answer his questions at all. You deflect by accusing him of arguing like a heeb, and thereby sidestep his actual inquiry. We DO need to hold Trump's feet to the fire, you can't just fucking hope that Trump is going to make America NatSoc Again or gas the jews all on his own, and put all your faith in that. This is fucking obvious and you're arguing like a kike, you don't have any actual arguments or responses to anything.

Stop running the fuck away and address the issues.

pick one

Yes, but you're missing the point, here.

The Jews will still be prevalent, even after his eight years of rule. He has been elected, and practically guaranteed a second term from this campaign, alone. This means the fight is not over yet, and you must remain vigilant. Do not grow complacent.

That is the fool's way of thinking, and you know it.

You should know damn well that the posters of this board are your final hope. They were practically the ones to get him elected. Do not ignore that fact.

Lol filtered faggot cry more, pic related once again.

To their credit, /r/socialism is probably a dead board now, but yeah they're still pathetic as the other guy im replying to demonstrates.

They are very substantial. Have you paid attention to his recent talkings of Israel's "abuse" at the hands of the UN?

biblebelievers.org.au/przion7.htm#PROTOCOL No. 24

2 words
HEGELIAN DIALECTICS

Trust me, I have no intention of becoming complacent. I would think that fervently combatting the shills ITT would earn me that much. And respectfully, I think it is you who are missing the point. Trump may be the most powerful man in the world now (aside from some Rothschilds) but hebis not omnipotent.

The kikes aren't gonna lose because we elected Donald Trump, they're gonna lose because men like us have rifles in their closets and refuse to capitulate. Trump is a big step in the right direction, though.

To anyone seeing this, this faggot proves my point
He doesn't address anything I say, ever. He accuses me and others of doing what he's doing, rule 1 in the kikes' handbook. He ignores every single point or question and decides to filter after I explicitly tell him to directly address what is being said, like I did. He has no argument or actual retort so he goes into damage control, puts words in my mouth and strawmans.

This is EXACTLY what the fuck I'm talking about. You have shills here screaming "shill" at anyone who says "you know there are red flags about Trump, we need to keep an eye on this." This above user illustrates precisely what the fuck I was complaining about, what the hell has happened to this board?

So now the fucking God Emperor is perfect and no one is allowed to say anything about him ever that isn't absolute gushing praise? What the fuck. Please note how the above shill didn't say anything or counter anything I asked or said, I cannot emphasize that enough.

I meant that Trump is our final hope in regards to actual, peaceable politicking to get our country back to greatness. He isn't our LITERAL final hope, which is using violent force.

Satanism is a cover. They are lurianic kabbalists. They out themselves with the phrase "Tikkun Olam" which is their goal to destroy "all that is holy" in an attempt to destroy the world and force god to recreate it "because he fucked up this one" because the kikes got themselves kicked out again.

To be fair, I bet their are plenty of sub-religions like that in the group we call the jews. I think their main motivations are greed and lust for power. Religion is probably secondary to some, and some are probably fanatics.

Look at us. We can never agree on religion, but we all know we're on the same side because fighting the kikes comes first. Just a theory, anyway

Why do you support Trump's pro-kike stances instead of opposing them?

Why are they the only thing you focus on or want to talk about? It's almost lile you're dead set on being intentionally devisive.

Wow.

More like "why is one small group of anons being so pointedly anti-Trump in an unrelated thread," but to be honest, I think we all know why. Have fun faggots, I'm not giving you any more shekels.

Good job on saging a sticky, kike.

That is their sponsored interpretation of history. What they don't want you to know is somebody's always holding the pendulum above, hypnotizing.

Violence can only be the final solution, and that itself must be well-placed.

The debate must be taken further, until it is all at the most supreme power level, and they are at their weakest. No chances should be taken, otherwise.

given the track record we've seen the past few dozen posts, there's no way you're going to tell me you're surprised.

that's user number 2 who deflects and runs away from the point.

The thread didn't turn to discussion of Trump because of us, we started talking about Trump because discussion of him was already going on. You're going to be hard pressed to find a thread that isn't talking about Trump in some capacity. You're seriously going to claim this thread had no Trump discussion going on before I started talking about it?

So, they're gonna reset the universe?

filtered Holla Forums go back to /r/socialism

This constitutes as spamming, you know.

Filter and move on then faggot

Ignoring someone won't prove you right.

Toppest of keks, my young shill friend. First off, I wasn't talking to you.

Secondly, 'you already said that. If I were actually filtered, you wouldn't be seeing or responding to a post that wasn't even responding to one of yours. Check and mate you little faggot, you certainly are a slimy little kike. You think spamming an image of how kikes argue, while actually arguing exactly like it claims in your image, gives you some form of ironic protection? You think anyone is fooled by how you dodge every single fucking question and don't make any actual points, ever?

Gas yourself you fucking jew.

I'd let that chrypto kike subvert me any day.

Ok mr. Goldstein

Put some meat in your diet, you yellow bastard.

jesus christ is he bad at this

If I were actually filtered you wouldn't be able to respond to something I said, you fucking moron. You just responded to a point I made, doubly ironic because 1) it's the only time you've done it this whole thread and 2) it certifiably proves I'm not fucking filtered, because you obviously read what I wrote.

I say again, gas yourself you fucking jew. You really are obviously of middle eastern descent, it explains so much about why you were an insolent little faggot with no arguments this entire time.

You faggots have completely derailed the thread, meanwhile there's a lot of activity on 8992kHz
Is anyone else monitoring 11175kHz?

The original topic was Jewtopia bombing the syrians.

Unfortunately, that topic inevitably led to discussion of how Trump will possibly invade Syria, while Putin recedes his support in favour of America and Israel's interests. Just food for thought.

Something probably won't come of this until Donald is inaugurated.

In the war of Shia vs Sunni we should cheer for Shia (or Sufi if they still have any real presence)

In the war of all Islam vs the West shias can go fuck themselves just as hard as the sunni

Invoking the power of Kek requires great responsibility.

Is Kek one of the gods that created the world?
I was watching a documentary called Forbidden Knowledge of the Ancient Reptile Rulers [FULL DOCUMENTARY]

There were 8 gods who participated. 4 female frogs and their 4 reptilian snake head husbands.

Did Syria even do anything to warrant this? Or are the kikes just becoming that blatant about how badly they want regime change?

They're banking on Trump's Jewish connection to get him and Putin to let them destabilise Syria once and for all.

After all. Who do you think they're hiring anti-muslim lobbyists for?

I'm not a super animefag and I don't usually like Nip songs but this was good.

This user gets it. I have been saying this since his rise and have been met with the same chastisement. I think there has been a shift on this board from analyzing all scenarios objectively, to taking sides like a fanatic. It's like anons forgot about the reason why we migrated from halfchan. Nothing is off limits here. Not Hillary, not the pedophile networks, not the ABCs, and certainly not Trump. Just like the user above, I voted for him and wouldn't change my decision. It's not illegal to scrutinize the people you support, it's how we make informed decisions. Either anons need a lesson in complacency, or the shilling on this board is worse than anyone thought.

What you have witnessed is JIDF signature shilling

I think people are still in a sort of honeymoon phase with Trump. If people are still acting like this in May then I'll be worried.

And I had zero problem with that pre-election. I knew it was occurring and I approved, because getting Trump elected was all that mattered. Pre-election there were dozens of things that were irrelevant about Trump, because he was still by far the superior choice and Hillary would have been a nightmare. I explained this to a few of the actually genuine anons who expressed concerns about him, and told them that said concerns could be analyzed in greater detail after we got him into office. Well, here we are.

I give most people plenty of leeway when discussing the subject, because Trump isn't actually president yet, and he hasn't actually done anything in that capacity yet. But you know what they say, give someone an inch and they take a mile, I thought the guy I was talking to was a legit user who just liked Trump a little too much and was emotionally invested. Nope, it was a fucking shill attempting to control the discussion and keep anyone from talking about possible warning signs. I try to give people benefit of the doubt but when it seems like we're constantly awash in faggots, it's difficult to do so.

It still depends on what he's going to do as POTUS. Trump's done a lot of good stuff already and he isn't even in office yet, but that doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye to some of the jewish connections or his Goldman Sachs cabinet picks, just to give a couple examples.

He's obviously from >>>/reddit/

I'm one of those fervent Trump supporters during the election cycle but now that's it over it's time to truly see if picking him will have a positive lasting impact to send us back towards right. I hate all the zionist people in the cabinet but it's hard to outright eliminate them without having a full-blown coup or civil war, which I doubt will be happening for quite some time.

HEIL HITLER TIME MOTHERCFUCKER

Take this and enter the league of super animefags.

FUG WRONG SONG :DDD
This is the Megumin one.

So what now?

WHERE ARE YOU WW3 FFS

That song looks homo I refuse to listen.

dubble dubbs confirm liking cute, feminine 2D girls is gay. :^)

To think that .gif was paid for by PewDiePie ($5 but still)

Good taste.

Have something even better.

HAPPENING

This is kingnigger trying to get us into world war xe and leave Trump a mess.

Between this, the Russian ambassadors getting assassinated, the troops massing in the Baltic, it's like they are pulling all the stops to provoke the Bear.

ID zero'd out nice.
Yeah Obama trying very hard to start a war, its not working so now he's using the pentagon to begin plan B - take trump out JAN 20

Cringe

The military can't wait for kingnigger to be out of office. It was because of his ineptitude and his idiot advisors that we cut and run from Iraq, which not only lost all the gains that were made in the prior years, but allowed for ISIS to materialize.

You're a fucking idiot.

The ENTIRE POINT of the war in Iraq was to allow for the creation of ISIS - go and read the original document where the war was planned out (the Oded Yinon plan).

two birds with one stone

This is nothing. Israel bombs some Hezbollah positions/weapon depots in Syria. Sure it looks like an act of aggression against Syria, if you just read the headline and don't know much about the civil war. In reality the Syrians via Russia probably know in advance of the strike, and may even have an agreement with Israel not to interfere when they feel the need to knock down the Hezbollah units working alongside the SAA or prevent transport of equipment to militants in Israel/Palestine. Syria publically denounce the action to save face for their allied fighters, but secretly they allow the strike and get something from Israel. This is situation is good for the Israel too, because having OK from Russia significantly reduces the danger of the action. There's no way Israel is going to carry out an action in Syrian airspace without atleast warning Russia first.

This is not provable, but what is provable is that the vacuum caused by the pullout is what allowed ISIS to form and move in.

It's better to hammer the left on points that are irrefutable, rather than reaching too far into tinfoil territory. When Trump says "Obama created ISIS", he stops short of saying it was done intentionally, for a good reason.

They bombed damascus military airport.

point and laugh at the hook nosed weasel.

This is Holla Forums and we do not have to navigate the same environment that Trump does. That the existence and creation of ISIS was the intended goal of the war in Iraq is directly provable when you can use sources that will get you called an anti-semite for even knowing about in mainstream political discourse.

Hezbollah does not exist. It's just some straw man the kikes point out to justify "we were merely defending ourselves goyim." Israel enables ISIS and all these terrorists organizations to expand its territory and displace native populations. The only threat to Israel are teenagers who throw stones.

u wot?

What?

Sounds like they didn't considering they are planning to respond.

It's fucking nothing because it's not an indicator of any thing new or interesting happening in the civil war. You guys see an Israeli missile strike and SAA denouncing it, and think that shit is about to go down. Except it's not. They're not striking Syrian military targets, they're going for Hezbollah assets. They did this last year as well. Also bear in mind that Israel and Syria have been in a state of ceasefire for decades and that FUCK ALL happened after previous Israeli strikes on actual Syrian facilities. SAA will whine a bit, but they intend to do fuck all about it. Remember also that Russia has said before that they have some level of military coordination with Israel about actions in Syria.

Except it was a Republican Guard facility, it would be like someone air striking the Navy Seal facility at Coronado, CA.

Please think more before you post shit like this. I just had an aneurysm from reading your comment

I lost my shit when I saw it. I still can't tell whether he's just being le edgy maymay or dogwhistling in such a blatant and audacious way that people calling him out on it would look as ridiculous as Hillary complaining about cartoon frogs.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

PRAISE KEK

Has anyone translated Shadilay into EAM before?

Is half Bogdanovian or something?

Reminder that she did a 23 & Me and isn't

retard

Explain her jewish granddad then.

user, Judaism is transmitted matrilineally according to their own scholars.

I'm not saying the random eceleb in question isn't a pile of shit, just that they're not a jew according to jews unless their mother's line is jewish.

That's the point user. Talmudic bullshit is genetics, they just didn't know the word for it.

If you're talking about mitochondrial DNA, that doesn't determine whether or not you inherit sociopathic money grubbing genes.

I'll check your digits even though you didn't check mine.
My point is have you ever stopped to consider why a people would have such a strange seeming sort of dietary ruleset along with such a strange breeding ruleset?
I propose that it's a long-term eugenics program under the guise of divine commands

A long term eugenics program that turns them into defective manipulative skaven? I would have checked your digits had you stopped shilling for the talmud.

I'm not saying I like the Talmud. I'm not saying it's a good thing, and I'm not saying they succeeded.
I'm saying the available evidence seems to point to the idea that they intended such.

So Hitler got the idea from them!

Digits, but California, ironically enough.

Probably could have made that more clear. Regardless, Lauren Southern is still jewish because talmudic bullshit is not genetics. I'll check your digits at least.
(checked)

These brave soldiers of Russia will take care of the kikes.

russian army rapes are thing of the past. It started in 1970s when soviet union needed more men in the army, so they conscripted criminals straight from prison. Unfortunately their buttfuckery got its ways into the army. Shit was pretty fucked up during the economic collapse in russia (before putin). But Putin worked a lot on fixing the army and now its respectable institution again (that doesnt mean some buttfuckery doesnt happen here and there, but what army is truly free of assbandits?)

I'm sure you are right I'll just check some media in Russia, oh wait, all media in Russian is government controlled. so there is no way to verify your claims.

it's just that the footage doesn't look that old. I'd guess its somewhere from 2000-2010.

Wonder why. Also i find ironic that in a board where mostly people are for authoritarian systems, we have problem with the government having control over the media(yo Hitler, this fellow Shekelberg has a newspaper about how bad you are and how raping little boys it's great, i think we should let them keep printing it because of freedom of press), which, by the way, was one of the point Bezmenov stressed on since if the government has the media it becomes difficult to subvert a nation. Considering what CIA has done in Russia, i would be far more severe than Putin.I would hang every journalists and everyone who collaborated with the US from lampposts to the entire nation to see.
Unless you are a libertarian.

The american media is essentially government run, with so many like CNN, politifact etc caught taking orders from the government. In my country, 1 station is partially government funded while another is completely, and they're major news/media groups. BBC in the UK is also government funded.
So we have major american news organisations taking secret orders from government officials and giving them full veto powers. Government funded news organizations around the world that are partisan af.

But it's Russia that's bad, goy.

More like "How Jews, Niggers, Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation and the useful idiot called Millennials defend it to this day"

Lovely.

Reminder that Trump will side with Israel over Russia. Toodles.

If niggers believed niggeradry was matrilineal, would you think coalburners children were white?

What ever happened to opposition research? It's important to them for some reason, shouldn't we at least wonder why?

Just a tribal holdover.
Because finding out who someone's mother is is way easier than finding out the father.
That's really all there is to it.
Same reason shit was matrilineal in ~native Americans~

Europeans seem to do just fine with a patrilineal system.

You weren't wondering, you were telling the other user she couldn't be a jew because her grandfather wasn't her grandmother.
Back in the day? I agree with .
Current day? It's difficult to change the details of a religion not that it's just a religion and it still works, being able to convert the descendants of powerful/rich men to your team with just one woman is a pontent tool.

If it was true it would be impossible for Trump to win. Russian population generally cannot into internets past ok.ru and vk.com and that's why it is bad.

Not true. Russia isnt on chinese level, yet…

Soonely Doodely!

Yes, the year begins well!

Can you back it up?
I do not know what chinese level is, govs are already blocking sites which they do not like and even blocked Youtube once.

Americans, while not all, support Israel. Besides we haven't declared war in years and to help "our greatest ally" we would send a shitload of forces to attack Syria, I mean we already send billions od dollars to Israel. Face it, America is kiked controlled.

As if Trump didn't win precisely because lefties were shitting on him constantly (and because meme magic). If the media didn't piss off enough people by calling them bad goyim, we'd have a year of Illary.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Boycotting the (((Dow Jones))) isn't illegal. DJ is a wrapper around almost every Israeli stock. They couldn't go as far as making it illegal to boycott (((Dow Jones))) because it would look like they are giving an unlawful advantage to a multinational corporation in the (((free market)))
Just find technicality or something that is impossible to prevent even with (((legalese))) and you can fuck them over pretty bad.

Boycotting Israel is illegal, but "boycotting" the Dow Jones is perfectly legal because of the free market.

the israeli army is far superior to the syrian, with 1000+ tanks and the supreme air force in the region. even more so that syria had a lot of casualties because of the civil war

. they would get bulldozed into the sea in a week. besides, noone would back syria not even iran. nothing will happen but mouthing off from assad.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

You're forgetting something

The israeli army consists of jewish soldiers

kasich is not a even fractionally qualified enough to be a glorious Bog.

What's wrong with their retarded faces? Is that what Johnny Bravo looks irl?

Can you give me sources to read up on this more?
I generally understand that high-level Jews tend to be into some sick shit, but naturally it's pretty hard to find stuff like this through google.

Reading material would be HIGHLY appreciated.

I really like this domestic chore

H

fucking lol

my fucking sides