Templars

Hey Holla Forums.
Guess what happened on October 13th, 1307?
Guess what day October 13th of 2017 is on?
Guess how many centuries it's been since 1307? Alternatively, 710 years ago; 7+1+0=8
Of course, it'll only be Friday in Burgerland, but perhaps we might be joining some kind of war :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I and another got 99 dubs when adding the last two digits of our post numbers together on New Year's… we both were the only ones in the thread to guess that Istanbul would be attacked. Check my ID number :^)
(witnessed)

|
|>
|

(witnessed; Heil)
Confirmed Jew. I didn't even look at his image; I'm so excited I'm literally shaking :^)

DEUS VULT

No choice. Must be done. Constantinople retaken. Turkroaches BTFO.

>confirmed """Crusaders""" are servants of jews

We Assassins now?

Stalin was puppet for Templars??
ahahaha, fanfic of history is so stupid

I remember since the first one they were bragging about their diverse team and shit like that.

Reaching just a tad wee bit there. I'd be more comfortable with trip 7s

Ye but the product was still enjoyable damn it. Fucking cuckold Commies ruin everything.

It was commie shit from the start that's the point.

Whatever, I enjoy what I like and will still hang Ubisoft when the time comes. Might've been Commie shit from the beginning, but at least it didn't come through till later in the series.

The Crusades were about pushing Islam out of Europe as well as reclaiming Jerusalem for Christians, not Jews.

If that's true, why wasn't the First Crusade launched to liberate Moor-held Spain?

Well, the shill and D&C faggots are out of their dens, trying to stir up shit again.

Remember to hide ID's and ignore these faggots

They've been in constant war throughout the Middle Ages. Christian pilgrims were being butchered by Muslim Roaches, and so a Crusade was called to fight against the Saracens.
I almost posted an anime face you ignorant faggot.

Because Jerusalem was one of the 5 holy cities and centers of Christianity before the mudslimes.
Half the middle east was fully Chrisitan, my dear JIDF.

Now hop into the oven, I got a busy schedule today

It was a call to aid from Byzantine, not Spain.

Who cares about Middle Eastern Christians? Spain was more important.

THAT's an answer I'll accept. Too bad Constantinople got raped anyway.

Think about it you utter buffoon.

They were white my Jewish friend. Or are you that historically inept that you don't know the history of Byzantine?

Byzantine was small by the First Crusade. The other fellow said half the Middle East was Christian, so he must mean there were non-Byzantine Middle Eastern Christians. Jerusalem wasn't needed for Byzantine survival, so wasting lives over that worthless Jew city was a failure of the Crusade, and so too was protecting shitskin Christians.

The Templars are freemasons are jews.
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage

Christcucks actually believe Holla Forums is their board when theyve been shilling on it for months and are activly trying to "convert us" with their deus vulture threads.

DAILY REMINDER

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY >>/CHRISTIAN/ WITH THE INTENT TO "CONVERT US TO CHRISTIANITY"

archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html

1. They are coming from >>/christian/ with the intent to convert us. Several threads have been made with this intent in mind and iirc logs as well.
2. They use a small number of easily refuted talking points (A. Jesus is not a Jew, B. Christianity is racist/nationalist!, C. pagans are degenerate/leftist, D. christianity is european culture, E. Kekism/Mememagic isnt real/satanism)
3. They have a very small number of material and memes at their disposal and the vast majority of academeia and history proves them wrong at every point.
4. They make hit-and-run shilling attacks trying to weaken the boards resolve and slowly chip away at our beliefs trying to shift our core ideas. When they lose/are exposed, they run and have a mod delete the thread.
5. A moderator/janitor is on their side on both 4cuck and 8pol, deleting threads of anti-chriatianity and pro-paganism/kekism.
6. Most likely this is originates from Holla Forumsgoons/jidf/ with the attempt to take over and de-radicalize us. Leading to the jewish plan of a war of Christians vs Muslims.

So tell us, how's it going on Something Awful?

This.

The Templars are freemasons are jews are Satanists are being systematically eradicated in reverse order.

Satanists control everyone (biggest balls, actually sacrifice people)
Jews control money, think they own people (but Jews own other Jews (secretly) satanists don't care, keep the Jews for last)
Freemasons (useful idiots, keep dumbshit secrets and think they have "power")
Templars (think they're on T.V.)

I thought in the first game the diversity tag was to keep their offices from being firebombed by moslems.

fuck of kike shill Christianity has been part of European culture for over a thousand years and is embedded deep in our culture.
As the west became more secular it's also degradded morally. Increase in divroces, promiscurity and overall degneracy.
Why do you think putin has pushed revival christianity in Russia?

where's your evidence faggot?

Both you and the muds will be ovened, Schlomo.

Templars, satanists, jews, illuminati,..
are a part of ONE GROUP that controls humanity. Just heads of a hydra. And effective blame shiftier.
All of which will sink our civilization once again.