Jim's having a drunken live stream now with a bunch of flips

What the shit is this. Check the top of the page.

Jim is implicitly irrelevant.

Not interested in talking with a pedophile on a sex tour in the Philippines as he avoids prosecution from the IRS. Try Holla Forums.

03F4814795E501BF5B074C83E4D566AFBE693021B3BA204B300269EAA504E60E870A81358273

WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH COMPUTERS FOR THAT

No evidence of drunkenness.
Jim is a respectable pig farmer and web host.

Do you need to be a pig farmer to host webs?

Gentlemen… The white race has by far the best looking women.

No one cares, Josh.

Flips are sweet……..as long as you have money.

In your opinion, user.

If your broke, they go crazy.

Somebody tell Jim to implement SVG uploads. That's my most pressing concern with the site right now.

There's a javascript "exploit" in SVGs, what are you trying to push faggot?

What is SVG? Sand In Vagina?

jewgasser her

Scalable Vector Graphics, it's a fine format, wikipedia uses it for their stuff, however you can embed javascript inside them.

These flip bitches are trans-ignorant.

Can't that be fixed?

They are trying to fem splain to us white bois

Yeah you could easily scan the upload for embedded js, but do you think jim would be able to add that shit? he's like half drunk chilling with flips

Isn't it something how all of the Vatican-Roman colonies (outside of Europe, such as the Philippines), turned out to be brown, but a significant amount of the Protestant Christian ones turned into white countries?

They got confused by Chelsea Manning, since she was once called Bradley.

I think Jim might be the BO here. When somebody complained about the shit mods we have, he agreed with the person who called the complainers TRSshills.
So now we know what's really going on.

Never thought of this, maybe Catholics tried to convert them and Protestants just killed them? I don't know much about different doctrines and how they regard life.

Are you people going to try to derail every thread? Shut the fuck up already.

Also yeah jim loves meat

I didn't even take part in those threads. I've just noticed that the whole incident is used to shut down anybody who points out shitty mod behavior, which I've been doing for over a year now.

is hotwheels dead

yes

Jim said he last saw him on Nov. 8th, but that he hasn't heard anything indicating he might be dead.

What was his last know location?

I don't know, but I just checked his Twitter, and it's still active, so he's alive.

Does twitter know when someone dies?

…still going.
No swastikas or moonman anywhere… The flips look bored.

why is 8pol so fucking stupid, you can't kep falling for this shit

there are four dicks.

They're ugly as hell though.

what pills does jim like?

all of them

Flip girls are best girls

Nice try FBI / CIA / NSA / MI5 / MI6 / Mossad / whoeveryou'repretending to be today…

That woman in the middle has jew gold on her breath.

that's Diana and she's my waifu FUCK OFF
-Jew Gasser

#Justice ForJewGasser

TITS OR GTFO

this
#JUSTICEFORJEWGASSER

2l8 , stream's over

So was this livestream about anything at all? Was there any point to this? Also I thought Jim had a beard.

only anyone who has seen that episode is laughing their ass off right now. i am one of those people. lmao.

Fuck what an idiot why didn't Jim get a sticky so we could have all watched it?

I'd be keen to see that he's living the good life over in flip land it is interesting for me to see. A normal man can go to these countries and be a white god. Get a fresh new 18 y/o every day damn.

I honestly don't even know what Goldwater is or how it makes any sort of profit, or why Jim Watkins seemed to change his name to Jim Cherney for the channel. It all seems pretty sketchy tbh. They have flip whorbs reading news in broken English, who's the audience? Nobody. So why does this exist anyways

Those are obviously flip whores that suck Jim's dick for money and TheGoldWater might actually be the flip whore in the middle wanting to be a journalist and she's sucking Jim's dick to make it happen for all I know. Either way it looks like Jim isn't a depressed wreck, I'd have been worried, and other then that yeah. Also Jim also owns and runs the servers for 2ch.net.

Genius.

I want to fuck flip women. White women are trash.

Literally who is Jim?

Those aren't Pinoy women, those are men.

No. You need to be a pig farmer to get rid of all the pinoy bodies you regularly accrue

"Only four?"

He shaved.

Based Jim gets all the ladies, huh?

Sometimes I think it's a shame that we don't have the retarded cuckchan culture of screencapping every single zinger.

I still don't trust Jimbo. He's a slimeball who will screw people over and rob them if it suits his needs.

Rob people? You mean the cripple in the wheelchair whom was given free space on the 2ch.net servers to host his little site which didn't give Jim any particular benefit even when Holla Forums was at it's peak? The same cripple that became such a drug riddled mess he'd frequently have to back pedal from security leaks caused by his own drug induced incompetence on irc? The same cripple that essentially gave the reigns to an attention whoring pedo (Josh) and sat on his ass not doing anything until it got extremely bad?

Or do you mean the new owner that bought 4chan from Moot? A notorious asshole from Japan whom is well known for basically pocketing money from corporate and federal interests as bribery to control the narrative on all the politically hot boards? Such a massive cunt that even his own Nips don't care about him? The very same guy who made a mirror of 2ch.net and is essentially leeching off of 2ch.net's bandwidth in it's entirety? The same guy whom is using Japan's absolutely fucking atrocious legal system to take out the competition in Japan and become the dominant social network?

You need to into business user.