Because Mods deleted the gay thread

This is an explanation of those photos from Brazil:

At least 33 inmates have been killed after prisoners allegedly linked to Brazil's largest drug gang escaped their cells and began slaughtering fellow convicts.

The riot at the Monte Cristo Agricultural Penitentiary in Boa Vista, Roraima, which broke out at dawn, was reportedly a reaction to the prison uprising and death of around 60 people in the Amazon jungle's Manaus prison on Sunday night.

The government has been quick to blame the Roraima riot, according to daily newspaper Folha de S.Paulo, on northern rebel group the FDN (Familia do Norte).

However, a local secretary of justice, Uziel Castro, told the BBC the more prominent Primeiro Comando da Capital (PCC) was behind the killings.

A group of prisoners, now back in their cells, reportedly escaped at 2.30am before attacking inmates in what at least appears to be part of an ongoing feud between supporters of opposing militant factions.

“It’s the PCC,” said one agent, quoted by Brazilian news website Jornal O Globo, who was naming the same criminal organisation that was blamed for the Manaus violence.

There were 1,500 prisoners at the scene and 15 prison officers on duty at the time, and some of the victims were decapitated, according to reports.

“It was not worse because we were able to react,” added the officer.

The chaos was reportedly quelled after the Special Operations Battalion and military police intervened.

The prison massacre, confirmed by the region's Secretariat of Justice and Citizenship, is reportedly now the country’s third most deadly since the 1992 Carandiru executions when 111 prisoners died.

Government said the PCC, which has also been blamed for the Manaus massacre, earned $32m (£26m) in drug sales in 2012 and that almost half its 13,000 members were jailed in Sao Paulo state.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/roraima-prison-riot-dozen-kill-day-manaus-massacre-brazil/
bestgore.com/murder/carve-heart-out-headless-inmate-brazil/
bestgore.com/beheading/manaus-prison-massacre-video-film-rooftop-brazil/
bestgore.com/beheading/brazil-prison-show-off-sever-head-inmate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't imagine what true hell exists on the inside of a Brazilian prison. That's a real terrifying photo - a real sorry sight.

Fucking niggers.

How did they do that? With their hands?

I'm fucking glad i live on the last civilized part of Brasil.
Fuck northerners.

Probably machetes, user

Is it just me, or does it seem like it would be very time consuming dismembering all those people?

but how did they get machetes in prison?

Yeah it appears they were torturing some victims, legs and arms bein chopped off… Probably lasted alot longer than thought

It must have been a very brutal scene

Pick one.

Such a thing has never happened in my state and we have literal european-levels of crime.
Suck on your first world dystopia, i'm fine here under the radar.

hue

Southern Brazil is around 77% white and someone hasn't succeed and joined Uruguay yet.

Are you not familiar with how shitskins and spics run their prisons user? For fucks sake in certain Mexican prisons the prisoners have fucking guns. Access to machetes in a Brazilian prison is small potatoes my dude.

Lol for what purpose, that's like 1000 USD a person. Why don't those bums just get a job even in Brazil the median pay is 2.5k or so.

it's not hard to imagine how drug lords can get whatever they want in prison when you have the money to pay guards a years worth of salary with drug money for simply smuggling in a few things, especially in a shithole like brasil

That picture makes me want to re-watch Get The Gringo.

The machete fairy?

You're either a nigger or just plain retarded

Prisons south of the US border are ghettos surrounded by barbed wire and machine guns. The wardens throw food inside and let it all get sorted out. If an inmate stops showing up for parole hearings then oh well.

you should probably build that wall asap before this kind of shit spills over to southern USA

You want to know what they have in Brazilian prisons? Diversity.

It happens every few years. Two main drug groups there. One is Commie haha.

When they aren't having their drug war bullshit, they like to cut up pedos. You can find lots worst photos. Guy's with their dicks in their mouth and such.

Never forget that they are descendants of Mayans/Aztecs who loved to casually do things like ripping the beating hearts out of women and children to appease their heathen gods. Never relax.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY.

bump for moar odbc & prison shenanigans

You're absolutely wrong though user. The Aztecs and Maya are from Mesoamerica, and they were really, really civil compared to the spearchucking tribes south of Mesoamerica, save for the Andeans. We don't know much about the lesser tribes, the ones who didn't form kingdoms and empires, but I can only assume they did things worse than chewing on hearts or skull deformation.

More pictures from the OP story.

Looks like he tagged at least one of the guys in the car. Damn, how dumb would you feel hanging out of a car window completely oblivious to the guy right there shooting back?

Could be prison-made, like those local machetes you see in the Central African Republic. Basically just sheet metal with a handle and a sharpened face.

Also

What the fuck is with your spacing anyway.

It really doesn't look that bad to be honest. There are worse ways they could torture their victims, though I still wouldn't want to be hacked to bits by a machete. One particular favourite of the Norsemen was the Blood Eagle, where they would split open the ribcage of the victim and pull the lungs out, though this is only ever described in poetry. There's nothing wrong with executing your enemies or traitors in horrific, gruesome ways, humane execution is pointless, it's better to send a point. Our ancient ancestors were headhunters that were unrivaled in their savagery, ferocity, and utter bloodlust. This is why they survived and why we're here today.

It's South America, the machete is a common tool there, like the hatchet is in the far north. Its ability to chop through wood also gives it the ability to chop through bone.

Those are called pangas or cutlasses.

Do you have any idea how fake and gay that sounds?

Sounds like Christian or Roman nonsense which is probably why it was only described in some literature. Not to say Europeans (some were probably jews though) in general haven't done some bizarre shit sometimes. Our savagery and so on isn't nigger-tier.

I mean come on…

okay but why are you redditspacing?

I'd take a white Hispanic girl over a white-white woman any day of the week. Mmm. I just fear being kidnapped by her relatives and tortured to death. That's how Hispanics are.

Unlike the prisons north of the border?

well, isn't this fucker just a cheery little ray of sunshine.

yeah, I know

There's videos of this shit. It's fucking crazy.

Shut up.

Normally I can deal with the shockpost shit on here, but the fact that it's in a totally concrete, dark, underground dungeon makes this shit fucking creepy. It's like I'm looking into a real life version of one of resident evil's abandoned labs.

link?
I think in the cartel drugs world these beheadings and torture videos are just revenge for the other side doing the same thing. Unfortunately it's become an everyday common way to get at other gangs. I just thank my parents and ancestors that I live in the UK where that type of shit does not happen apart from the odd murderer now and again.

Images is decapitated heads on a car and the other is bits of a dead person just to warn you.

The Blood Angel was more a trial between rival nobles. The 'losing' chieftain would be subject to having the Blood Angel performed on them, and if they managed to die without crying out, it pretty much guaranteed their entrance into Valhalla (And made them look like a badass to the people).

Source: One of the endless fucking pop-documentaries which sprung up after 'Vikings' lobbed.

Worse than ISIS can cook up time ten. Compared to the animals and the cartels, ISIS is a humanitarian organization.
bestgore.com/beheading/roraima-prison-riot-dozen-kill-day-manaus-massacre-brazil/
bestgore.com/murder/carve-heart-out-headless-inmate-brazil/
bestgore.com/beheading/manaus-prison-massacre-video-film-rooftop-brazil/
bestgore.com/beheading/brazil-prison-show-off-sever-head-inmate/

Jesus wept, just think there are people out there that will be begging for someone to put a bullet in their head rather than face the gruesome death before them.

mp4. more coming up.

This

The average South American prison is hell on earth, this is what happens to regular prisoners imagine what they do to snitches

no need. That was fucking horrible. Could not watch it all. Don't make this any more of a gore thread. Lets just discuss how high the will will need to be to keep those animals out.

We're gonna need a bit more than a wall. With all of the fucking around in the middle east, all that energy, money, and time could have been used to kill the cartels or something. ISIS is a problem no doubt, but how come we don't ever try to deal with the cartels because their fuckery does spill over here.

The CIA has dealings with cartels. There's no interest in removing them. And it's nothing new for them either, they helped restore the mafia's power in Italy after the country fell.

Isn't Trump supposed to be doing something to the CIA anyway?