/dvg/- Official Deus Vult General

/dvg/- Official Deus Vult General

Story so far:
archive.is/An6kn
We have come up with the Final Battle Plan after a democratic vote:
We are going to paint a picture that ISIS has no women supporters left to keep as sex slave so they’ve turned to homosex

Ideas to combine with this:

Ideas on our strategy so far:
1.Target ISIS online presence
2. Demoralize ISIS sympathizers
3. Point out any ISIS sympathizers
4. Create believable stories involving ISIS (slander)
5. Take all that we know of conspiracies and meme them into existence

What you can do:

Remember:
1.Ignore all shills
2. Although we are at war with the Luggenpresse, we can fight a war on two fronts
3. By going to war and imploding/destroying ISIS we can expose any conspiracy theories (US Influence) to be true
4. Stay safe

War has been declared Holla Forums.
This will be our first international military campaign.
Will you answer the call?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MohamadAlarefe
twitter.com/DrZaineddin
twitter.com/alqaradawy
twitter.com/WagdiGhoneim
twitter.com/awadalqarni
twitter.com/MousaAlomar
twitter.com/BBakr70
twitter.com/raghebelsergany
twitter.com/ahmedkarali
twitter.com/Sherifhazzaa
twitter.com/duataljihad1001
twitter.com/duataljihad50
twitter.com/army_moj
twitter.com/ShamLegion
twitter.com/AhrarAl_Sham
twitter.com/ahrar_alsham_en
twitter.com/alsdql
twitter.com/Aleppo_Free2
veteranstoday.com/2015/12/15/the-donald-israel-american-jews-funding-isis-and-world-terrorism/
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/top-10-proofs-isis-us-israeli-creation/
dailystormer.com/yes-donald-trump-call-out-israel-for-funding-isis/
news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/
google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/islamic-state-isis-turkey-israel-oil-funding-420016?amp=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V0YM_iLwXB0
rt.com/news/330204-israel-turkey-isis-oil/
m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3jlwfk/isisisil_are_funded_by_israelthe_ussaudi_arabia/?compact=true
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel/
thefreethoughtproject.com/putin-shares-intel-g20-exposing-isis-financed-40-countries/
americanfreepress.net/general-blows-whistle-on-islamic-state/
google.com/amp/s/rehmat1.com/2014/06/30/netanyahu-isis-is-good-for-israel/amp/
m.facebook.com/notes/paul-james/isis-israeli-secret-intelligence-service-the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-ira/281225345402521/
fort-russ.com/2016/01/israel-defence-minister-isis-funded.html?m=0
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/2992269/isis-is-an-american-plot-says-iran/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/188359
activistpost.com/2014/08/why-arent-isis-and-al-qaeda-attacking.html
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/opinion-brummer-israel-border-funding-isis/
smoloko.com/?p=12230
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/223208
archive.is/TE7CI
pamelageller.com/2014/07/fatwa-permits-anal-jihad-muslim-brotherhood-members.html/
pastebin.c.o.m/N9rPZ3Ar
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmeb8/holy_sht_the_leader_of_isis_supports/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nm981/isis_members_now_turning_to_homosexuality/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmsdz/hiv_rampant_in_isis_ranks/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmpq5/reminder_omar_mateen_pledged_his_allegiance_to/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nlop3/isis_is_not_full_on_gay_isis_only_butt_rapes_men/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nl4u5/i_hear_hes_no_stranger_to_pork_if_you_know_what_i/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They literally sell boy whore slaves.

Couple of things to mention.
1. We're working alongside 4chan on this.
2. When making said photos, save them, put it on a website like fuglekos that hides the pic on a link so that when the user clicks the pic link, it grabs their ip.
3. Spam pics on twitter accounts that have arab sounding names.
4. If someone could take a pic of this post and share it with 4chan, that would be really appreciated.

The fools…

We?

What do you mean lack of women, mudslimes fuck boys even when they've got their harem full up

That's what every Islamic group does except for the Taliban.

Find out who the legitimate militias and military forces are. There are some crazy motherfuckers already working on this.

Since when do i care Wtf is this we shit
and who said we are going to work along side 4chan
Fucking larping fgts man seriously

KEK WILLS IT!!

Got digging. Anybody know anyhing about Mavros Krinos? Looks like we have RWDS working for assad?

>twitter.com/MohamadAlarefe (biggest possible Islamist head)
>twitter.com/DrZaineddin (ISIS, recruiter)
>twitter.com/alqaradawy (biggest possible Muslim Brotherhood head)
>twitter.com/WagdiGhoneim (Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS supporter, recruiter)
>twitter.com/awadalqarni (Muslim Brotherhood, jihadi recruiter)
>twitter.com/MousaAlomar (Islamist, presenter, apologist)
>twitter.com/BBakr70 (Jihadi field marshal)
>twitter.com/raghebelsergany (Islamist, Jihad literture)
>twitter.com/ahmedkarali (official mouth piece, Al-Qaeda)
>twitter.com/Sherifhazzaa (ISIS, recruiter)
>twitter.com/duataljihad1001 (recruiting agency)
>twitter.com/duataljihad50 (same)
>twitter.com/army_moj (ISIS/alQuada group official account, Syria)
>twitter.com/ShamLegion (same)
>twitter.com/AhrarAl_Sham (same)
>twitter.com/ahrar_alsham_en (same)
>twitter.com/alsdql (same)
>twitter.com/Aleppo_Free2 (same, appear to be dead)

Learn to type, shill.

Israel funding isis

veteranstoday.com/2015/12/15/the-donald-israel-american-jews-funding-isis-and-world-terrorism/

freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/top-10-proofs-isis-us-israeli-creation/

dailystormer.com/yes-donald-trump-call-out-israel-for-funding-isis/

news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/

google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/islamic-state-isis-turkey-israel-oil-funding-420016?amp=1

Trump implies israel funded isis!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V0YM_iLwXB0

rt.com/news/330204-israel-turkey-isis-oil/

m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3jlwfk/isisisil_are_funded_by_israelthe_ussaudi_arabia/?compact=true

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel/

thefreethoughtproject.com/putin-shares-intel-g20-exposing-isis-financed-40-countries/

americanfreepress.net/general-blows-whistle-on-islamic-state/

google.com/amp/s/rehmat1.com/2014/06/30/netanyahu-isis-is-good-for-israel/amp/

m.facebook.com/notes/paul-james/isis-israeli-secret-intelligence-service-the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-ira/281225345402521/

fort-russ.com/2016/01/israel-defence-minister-isis-funded.html?m=0

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/2992269/isis-is-an-american-plot-says-iran/

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/188359

activistpost.com/2014/08/why-arent-isis-and-al-qaeda-attacking.html

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/opinion-brummer-israel-border-funding-isis/

Israel openly admits it funds and supports isis in syria!
smoloko.com/?p=12230

the best thing to do is to convince arabs that ISIS is funded by America and therefore a CIA honeypot

use their hate of america and paint ISIS as a puppet of the US doing our bidding, even if we're straight up lying about our involvement.

create fake quotes from westerners or even REAL ones about how ISIS is our ally and that they're just a puppet of the Jew

this will demoralise the FUCK out of them just attach that stigma even if its not true and bam you've killed ISIS

For

A sentence to use while posting memes to these accounts:

" "
"Is this allowed, Sheikh?"

it's in the form of a theological student's question, it'll drive them freakin mad. COPY AND PASTE THAT ARABIC SENTENCE ONLY THAT AND SEND IT WITH THE ARTICLE! I want people to keep bumping this, this is important because it has all the twitters of ISIS organizations, and important Islamic Clerics who issue Fatwa's and that shit.

More pics to post.

Maybe we are approaching this all wrong, (((They))) have provided a radical army, armed it, located it next door to our target.

The effort would be better served proving to them just who they are fighting for, or you know call them gay if that works for you.

#MAGA
"give me an example"
Oh fuck yourself, weasel!

TRUMP KNOWS ISRAEL IS ISIS

FBI to Israel, Be careful sharing info with trump
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/223208
archive.is/TE7CI

Sounds more like CIA to me.

I'm not seeing the sentence in Arabic.

Do I just run the English through Google translate, or is that algorithm crap?

Run it though Google Translate.

INSHALLAH

I haven't been following this. Is pic related part of the war effort? Because I saw it on Kikebook and thought the narrative was a little too /p/erfect to be real.

imagine CIA cuteboys

It doesn't really matter honestly, nobody is going to check it. If it makes ISIS look pathetic just repost it, normalfags aren't like us and don't care about the facts, they just want a convenient narrative to latch on to. Either said narrative comes from us or them, so lets make it ours.

This. Stop treating the facebook crowd as if they were people.

The thing is that we do not want deradicalization of Islam. We want normalfags to know its true face so that we can purge them from the continent and the face of the planet eventually.

This. It's not even a lie, it's the truth.

ISIS is fucked.. it's full of sodomy and all sin.

We're not your personal army, cuck.
Also, this shit is forced.

ITT Shills

Daily reminder that ISIS is a jewish invention

Does this mean that we could defeat ISIS by sending our AIDS NIGGERS over there to fight for them?

Is this allowed, Sheikh?

Yes. Any Nigger Faggots could be used as agents to insert the infection to these Jihadi faggots.

I knew they were all closet fags deep down.

true story.

Top Kek.

What happened to pork bombs though too? I was pretty keen on that.

Fuck off there weren't even ten million when Brits got here

How about you pretend there's a rogue block in ISIS that is basically the "muh PR" version of ISIS, so all the "moderate" sandniggers start saying they hate ISIS but support PRISIS, and whenever a legit ISIS guy tries to point out PRISIS doesn't exist they (and puppet accounts) condemn them with the Religion of Peace meme so hard until PRISIS becomes a real faction in the ME?

Feels bad man.

How do you kangaroos type upside down? Perplexing.

99% of the kebab shooters in Iraq/Afghanistan were Christians you fucking pleb.

So fighting for Israel is a positive thing?

D&C below … jewier than Moses and super effective.

I like it, I like it a lot, though I have some suggestions

They should probably be folk who quote religiously every and any anti-west shit they can find, they kill fellow muzzies and ISIS who rape white women and the like since they've consumed pork and been free from birth, making them impure
They employ women and gays and let everyone off as long as they fight for the prophet's teachings, kind of like a christcuck but brown, they on the other hand are a-okay with raping whites and will chastise Hardcore ISIS for not doing so going as far as calling them infidels.
Would also be great if you had photos of old muzzie looking guys to pretend they are the founders of the movement. And to add to that, they could also create their own little flags and factions, maybe get the PRISIS to be internationally recognized as an autonomous region or nation to piss off legit kebabs.

Still no clue as to what they use to communicate with each other online?

Don't forget to strike at the aljazeera comments, that place is infested with pseudo-jihadists.

They use call of duty VOIPs, Skype and irc to communicate IIRC.

How does cuckchan plan to take out the CIA when they themselves are always under spook PsyOps?

CIAs can't melt steel memes

Here's an image I made yesterday

inb4 religious dnc

It's more likely that the Aut-Right crowed will join.

Leave

This is dumb. We all know that they fuck boys, it would be like making fun of them for not eating pork.

You faggots should have instead made it about Israel and the West funding them. If that got big enough (((they))) would have to respond

Thank the Aut-Right and the cucks from /r/The_Donald who think Israel is our greatest ally and just want to expose the "homophobia" in Islam.

Not even muzzies want to fuck niggers user

pamelageller.com/2014/07/fatwa-permits-anal-jihad-muslim-brotherhood-members.html/

Has any progress been made so far?

Pastebin for IS Twit accts
>pastebin.c.o.m/N9rPZ3Ar

Threads covering leddit
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmeb8/holy_sht_the_leader_of_isis_supports/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nm981/isis_members_now_turning_to_homosexuality/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmsdz/hiv_rampant_in_isis_ranks/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmpq5/reminder_omar_mateen_pledged_his_allegiance_to/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nlop3/isis_is_not_full_on_gay_isis_only_butt_rapes_men/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nl4u5/i_hear_hes_no_stranger_to_pork_if_you_know_what_i/

Well, there's goes that. This is going to fail miserably.

normies will buy ISisGay. Then we can use it to expose Israel and CIA. remember, we are the jews now.