President Obama gives Joe Biden the Medal of Freedom

You goys will never guess which chosen holy book Biden quoted

I want the blue pill

Literally everyone gets a participation trophy….

Now in the same esteemed category as Ellen Degenerate. What an honor.

Just wait until President Trump rolls out the "Presidential medal of Awesome"- a solid gold eagle clutching an AR in one claw and a turgid dong in the other.

Look I know your future president loves niggers but that doesn't mean you ought to start acting like them.

Look, if you don't want to trigger feminists and gun-grabbers, while motivating our people to greater acts of courage for a solid gold dick eagle, I understand.

webm because op is a ____
adjective

Joe Biden wants White Genocide

More proof (if any was needed) that awards are pointless

Hey why not! Ellen Degenerate got one last week along with a bunch of lother do nothing bitches.

This creepy, dumb, old motherfucker was the most worthless, pathetic fuck I think I've ever seen.

Isn't that a conflict of interest?

This nigger hands these medals out like theyre candy on Halloween.
This is supposed to be the highest civilian honor but as usual, niggers ruin everything.

Didn't Obama give an award to himself

Nauseating. This career politician actually believes he accomplished something.

It's like the final days of the Bush presidency where they were running around to pass this and that so their cronies would have cushy positions or their businesses would be able to economically rape without restraint. Obongo is frantically giving out all of these shiny medals.

typical

who gives a shit.

Immediate first benefit of a Trump presidency: I am very confident that I will go at least four, and Kek willing maybe eight years without seeing footage of the motherfucking goddamn shitfucking President or Vice President fucking crying in public! Seeing that live-action abortion unfold every three weeks for the last eight years has made me want to fucking slap those bitches.

OH NO PLEASE GO AHEAD

I'd pay good money to watch a hobo beat Joe Biden to death with a gym sock filled with Buffalo Nickels.

Hitler ID speaks, eat shit

I thought it would be the Quran. It was even worse.

Didn't Biden get caught on a hot mic saying he wanted to fuck an underage kid? I'm sure that level of retardation gets a medal, but this is the wrong one king nigger.

It does suck all legitimacy from the actual award. Just like the Nobel Peace Prize lost all legitimacy when they gave it to Obama.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

If he does, you know shit is truly fucked.
as if we needed another reason to loathe these fucking pathetic sacks of garbage.

I love the comment section of these videos. It's perfect for rustling jimmies and dropping pills.

trump's going to be a dose of masculinity we desperately fucking need

I can't wait until 8 years from now when Trump is giving medals to Zyklon Ben, Sam Hyde, Ted Nugent and Mel Gibson.

Also, It's going to be great when Mike "Zap the Queers and drink their tears" Pence wins the noble price for his discovering the exact amount of electrical juice turns a fag back to god.

at least he's self aware

Why was Joe crying guys?

Have we reached peak depravity yet, or is there still more to go?

And what exactly did he do?

I was gonna make a prisoner of war joke, but then I remembered that was McCain, not Biden.

Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. It never ends, does it?

Also, I don't know why uncle Joe reacted in the way that he did. The Medal of Freedom pretty much means nothing at this point, considering that Obongo gave it out to fucking everyone.

why would Trump give a medal to a degenerate tranny fucker?

That's not proof, but that would be hilarious if he did.