LIVE Paul Ryan Townhall

LIVE Paul Ryan Townhall

5 minute warning

I sure do love shitposting along with Holla Forums during current political events so let's all gather round and dump on, arguably, our most hated neo-con crypto-jew, Paul Ryan.

Livestreams
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg5__QcIllE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=46uOALgzIaQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jGHM6tt1Z0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/440331541580099584?lang=en
archive.is/4LNbW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn it, King Nigger.

I might despise Ryan but Songbird McCain is even worse.

Meh, Paul Ryan isn't much better.

That's who I had in mind when I stated arguably.

Has Paul Ryan ever done anything worthwhile in his entire political career?

While we're waiting for it to start, i'd like to ask a question. Holla Forums I haven't had soda in a long time, and have generally not had any carbonated drinks in over 6 months. A local (statewide) grocer near me has it's own brand of carbonated flavored waters (no sugars), and I can't stop myself from cracking one open every couple hours or so. Redpill me on the carbonated jew please.

Control yourself

Gotta stay hydrated user

Look how far that faggot's nose sticks out, it's frankly embarrassing.

Shit this guy should be labeled as an AIDs patient.

Jesus, what's wrong with this cuck?
Oh, Cancer.

Nothing wrong with carbonation

The problem is the flavors and color additives

The faggot said he offered thrice the cost, that means he could have afforded the treatment before the ACA…
Somehow, I think this fag is a plant.

All these townhall things are plants if you ask me. Remember Hillary and that little girl during the general?

Help ensure Mitt Romney wasn't president.

Yeah, but look at what we got instead

So if it has no coloring, and is "naturally" flavored it should be fine?

Yeah especially the thanking Obama part.

As long as it's naturally flavored seltzer is a wonderful beverage. No calories, delicious variety of flavors, and who doesn't like bubbles? Enjoy that shit user. I'm sipping some Mandarin Orange flavor right now myself. Glorious.

They must really plan on killing obamacare. Why else would Ryan be doing this PR?

Romney would have only been marginally better(if even that) and we wouldn't have gotten Trump if he'd won.

Thanks user if you live in the greatest state in the union, the H-E-B brand are cheap as hell and great.

How is Jake Tapper still employed? Didn't he get caught directly shilling for Hillary?

Well, that's something I suppose.

My guess is to save face for the establishment who had no inclination of ever fixing the disaster.

Why the fuck Ryan on fake news network?

lel, in hindsight, I don't think I've ever seen a town hall person that seemed legit.

Trump probably ordered the cuck to get up on stage and pretend he has a spine, or else.

It's all vetted and scripted.

Take heart user, Cuck Ryan is delivering a beatdown on Obamacare minutes after obongo had his farewell adress, he's bringing the lulz straight to the libs.

Paul Ryan deserves to get the boot.

(checked)
I have my own locally produced brand, Polar. They're top notch in the seltzer game. The madmen have too many flavors to even count at this point. Tastes delicious, man.

Oh OK.

What stream has the best chat? Im in OP's third one and its very low energy.

If Obamacare is repealed and replaced before I do my taxes I don't have to pay the "tax" do I? I would assume Trump wouldn't force that on people but I've not heard anything on that front.

okay tuned in now. Did I miss anything hilarious?

And this gonna be moving

That's not how taxes work, tax law for 2016 season has already been completed. You'll still have to pay the penalty tax if you didn't have health insurance for the year. I'll let you in on a secret though, the IRS is not allowed to go after people in an audit over the health insurance so just lie and say you had health insurance and you'll avoid it.

The general rule of thumb is that ZOG never lets you to not send it money.

Checking those double dubs, I can't imagine the eggnog flavor is any good, but everything else looks great. Top notch seltzer game user.

Seems to me that defeats the point of a town hall format, but jews gonna jew.

Trump.

I usually go through a 3rd party for my taxes. I spose I'll see if I can't get some help this year.

Pfffhhahhahaa you still think there's anything NOT scripted in politics? Half the reason we love trump so much is he said fuck the script we're doing this LIVE!

Chat 1 is good, i'm trolling liberals who want abortions.

That is not in any way what I implied.

dink bitch just said on national TV she had an abortion.

Its tax payers problem she cant use a condom or take the pill when she is out banging random dudes.

Are you using the funnest tactic, agree and amplify? Nothing horrifies a shitlib more than someone agreeing on the principle of more niggerdeath.

She probably put a hole in one gold digging.

OK

Lets get in this stream

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg5__QcIllE

Of course, what else is better?

if she was gold digging she wouldn't have had an abortion.

DEA RUSSIA

RUSSIAN HAX0RING

Is she Asian? The baby was probably a girl

We didn't get Trump instead of Romney.

It was probably a hapa. Either way, I'm glad it's gone tbh.

I'm guessing something like H&R Block or Jackson Hewitt? Are you 24 or under? If so just tell them that you had it through your parents(they'll just tick a box and move on, IRS won't see anything).

Nah. That won't work.

Yeah, it always kills me seeing these college aged stronk womyn demanding free abortions, contraceptives and pussy doctors. Acting like a whore is just everyday business for them.

OI VEY THE JEW CARD HAS BEEN PLAYED

MUH RUSSIA OY VEYYYYY!!!

This mother fucker.

OYYY VEYYYY

POGROMS!

RUSSIAN HOLOCAUST!

HACKING!

He's right, I'm just not in that age range.

Yeah, let's confront and antagonize the Russians even more. Great idea.

A-are these people actually taking pissgate seriously?

Yes they are. We live in the crazy times. If humanity survives the crash to come they will look at us and go "what the FUCK were they smoking?"

wew, even Cuck Ryan is trying to walk this one back

The chat in stream 1 is getting good. You're making the salt flow guys can we see more?

Make fun of space man I think he's a kike. Oven dodger got him real mad.

It's just so over-the-top ridiculous.

And them Trump threw out "like nazi germany" just to goad them on even further. Hook, line, sinker.

Ryan such a cool biker.

God damn, Ryan makes all this shit so boring. I can listen to Trump talk about this same shit all day.

how many times did he just say "level playing field"?

I hate normalfags.

Yeah space man is pretty obvious. He's trying to regain control of things. Either a fed or your typical kike paid crowd control.

The art of a lie is making it just plausible enough to be true.

The art of crime is to commit something so heinous and outlandish people refuse it to be true.

Pizzagate must still be too far beyond the Overton window.

Ryan wouldn't even be talking about fair trade were it not for Trump. He'd be up there deepthroating Chinese cock.

Paul's 'I totally care' face is so jewy and fake

They follow up with an illegal!

TOP KEK

Oh HEY THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ARGUEMENT HOW CONVIENT! PAY NO ATTENTION TO HOW CONCIDENTAL THIS IS GOIYM!

Fucks sake

You'd think they'd stop trying to use the 'Wikileaks isn't credible' card. Wikileaks has a FLAWLESS record.

Speaking of, I saw a ticker thing on CNN that said Comey and the FBI's Justice Department are under investigation re Clintons emails

BYE MEXICUNT

I heard about that.
Not sure what they're being investigated for, though. For… investigating possible crimes?

BEANER WITH MUSLIM IN AMERICAN FLAG NEXT TO HER…I WONDER WHO THEY WILL GO TO NEXT?

Theyre probably going for a Russian collusion angle for (((some reason)))

That thing is a mammoth.

Expect it to keep under wraps the more that leaks the more the clinton foundation will shell out cash to avert trouble. Anyone with a brain knows what this is, Trump is actually going for what he said he would. Just very very sneaky like.

Because that's not going to piss the G-men off at all…

Dude theres a reason I call them BMWs. They're all huge like that because they normally sit around at home all day taking care of 5+ kids.

She was cherry picked perfectly.

Why do these beaners think we're suddenly going to have sympathy for them?

And a heavy carb and sugar filled diet.

Lorena Bobbitt? Okay I'm not up to date on CNN staff is that actually one of them?

Oh yeah, I know. Spent years surrounded by fucking things.

Sometimes I think that even retards from Holla Forums would run the world better than the fucking faggots in charge.

Any board on 4/cuck/ has a superior population than normalfags.

*by the fucking things

Think of the poor children, guys. You can see how scared they are.

Donations to Clinton Foundation have dried up a lot now that its obvious Hillary's political career is over. They're going to try to prop up Chelsea but noone really has any faith in her outside of her parents and idiots that know nothing about her other than that she's a Clinton. Absolute most she'll achieve is a seat in the Senate in a deep blue state and I'd be shocked if she even managed that.

/lgbt/

Did we just get cockblocked by DirectTV or what?

A black republican. imagine that.

Why is Paul Ryan even doing this? Is this the cuckservatives trying to prevent Trump from completely marginalizing CNN?

No shit when I said cherry picked I meant it. Little sad faced kid and EVERYTHING. Christ how are people still falling for this shit it's so obvious if you stop and analyze whats happening.

They might as well added a little shivering chiuahaha or whatever those little nasty fucks are called.

Even they are smarter than normalfags.

Hell i'd rather hang out with goddamn /d/ than filthy fucking normalfags.

Is that a good way to gain weight? I'm very underweight and have trouble gaining. I eat and then go to the washroom and I'm back to where I started. I think its just a matter of eating a ton, but earing a potato is easier than a salad

Can't wait for the day her lard ass and her kids are being marched onto buses headed South. The tears will flow like a river.

Holy shit Space man is getting mad about Israel goys

That is a good way to turn into a lardass. Have you tried physical exercise to increase muscle mass instead?

Eat more beef, vegetables, and potatoes. Less Cardio more weightlifting. Still do cardio though.

kek, someone's triggered

Carbs are good as long as you're active, sugar is bad. Get into butter, good butter, Kerrygolds. Add it to everything. Look up butter coffee. Just gotta eat a lot and lift heavy, compound movements.

The eggnog one is a bit… peculiar. Definitely not my first choice in flavors, but yeah Polar has their game sewed up tight. I keep a dozen assorted flavors in my basement fridge on deck at all times.

Think the feed just got cut for some reason. the other two links up? #1 is toast

Might have to order a case.

Im not active because i weigh 105 lbs and i barely have enough energy to not die. I would happily be a lardass at this point

Holy shit user, and I thought I was emaciated.

Eat more beef fgt.

Dude at this stage you might need medical care that is just wtf. Seriously do you have a stomach parasite or something?

As it turns out, GI illnesses are not particularly fun

Every day? A lb? Half a lb?

Bro, get in the gym. I started at 135 at 5'11 could barely press 75. Now i'm 182-185 and looking joocy and stronk as fuark. Do yourself a favor my man and lift.

WORKING STREAM WITH CHAT

>>>/fit/

Use cuckchan /fit/ too but don't GOMAD. Eat good and eat a lot.

A pound and plenty of fat too. Good fats, like coconut oil or olive oil. Cook the vegetables (Green, yellow, and orange, especially broccoli) in it and add salt. Start taking vitamins, guarenteed you're deficient.

Okay is it over and I just miss the announcement because all three feeds are just bouncing directTV now.

Ah good thank you. Fucking kikes are shutting off streams we get too rowdy in. On a commerical break though

I try to have an Ensure or two daily

>tfw nut allergy and cant digest fat

10 solid minutes of commercials so far. This is one reason I will never pay for cable. Is this thing over?

I highly recommend any of the citrus hybrid flavors, as well as the cocktail inspired ones. I'd wait till they release the spring 2017 limited edition flavors before you make a purchase though, as the spring stuff is usually amazing (I'm not kidding, the madmen release batches of seasonal limited edition flavors all year round).

That's a fucking problem.

O.K., cuckboi is back.

Yeaaaah you might need professional help. Good gravy man.

Anyway on topic is working link to watch!

Start taking b6, b12, Zinc, and K-2. Figure out that allergy problem soon, and holy shit no wonder you're skinny. Then meat and vegetables it is. Fruit too, focus on good carbs like brown rice. Less rice than meat. Good luck man.

Wow im sold, thanks for the tip user. I have a minifridge or two that I've been meaning to use, I guess I've found what i'll be stocking it with.

IT'S A FUCKING WALL YOU SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea how this much of a faggot hasn't died of AIDS by now.

This, do it. Sweet potatoes instead of regular potatoes too.

Damn you sound all kinds of fucked up. You may want to consider seeking medical help at this point, since it sounds like your day to day is hell. Good luck lil buddy.

WORKING STREAM

wew
She needs a baby in her.

Thanks user.

Fucking LOVE IT HAHA

I know rite he's such a shitler trying to waffle around.

Now we're on millennial bullshitting? Oh no twitter is gonna kill us all!

Fucking saved user thank you so much.

Now thats real news.
They have to go back, all of them, especially the children

For your sake I hope you're a turbo manlet because if you're not, holy FUCK nigger that is a dangerous weight.

You need to see a doctor because either you have a serious medical condition or you have an eating disorder. I'm leaning towards eating disorder.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/440331541580099584?lang=en

Fuck you give me 2012-2014 Trump back.

Welp, that was as underwhelming as his 08 run.

Career politicians man. they have no energy they just follow the script.

PRESIDENT
TRUMP
This is gonna be so much fun.

No problem user, I'm always down to spread the seltzer love. I've gotten a bunch of my family and friends to give up the high fructose corn syrup jew by putting them onto Polar's righteous flavor train of healthy thirst quenching.

Sweet potatoes are a god tier superfood. So delicious and versatile and full of nutrition.

Both. I have crohns disease which causes bowel inflammation among other issues. This basically supressed my appetite for a few months and it just became some form of anorexia due to extreme discomfort; imagine going to the washroom 12+ times a day and waking up half as many times throughout the night, in addition to having trouble acquiring nutrients.

My normal is 5'5" and 135 lbs, but after all this I was to get more fit and push 160, but thats still far off.

I had rice for dinner. I was full after 1/4 cup cooked.

Thanks user, you're a real hero. Nobody needs to drink the sugary jew.

Fat allergy user, he's beyond right about sweet potatoes. You can poke holes in one, throw it in the oven at 400 for an hour and be set. You need to make yourself eat a little bit more each time, it's the only way.

Alright thanks for all your concern and input guys. Polite sage because I'm really derailing the thread, I'ma shut up now

I feel for you user. I lost about 20lbs this year, and it's hard forcing myself to eat what used to be normal portions again to bulk back up.

I was thinking so. God damn. I'm sorry man.

One day user we'll have congressmen calling each other faggots on the house floor. The dream can become a reality.

Well done. Those two can set up a stage on the Mexico side of the border and sing for the returnees.

CSPAN would actually be worth watching for once.

I kinda wish I had your problem. Being under 5' and weighting over 180lbs is not better.

pic related

Elaborating on baking sweet potatoes, an great easy method to prepare them is to take a nice large one and make slices 3/4 of the way through it at quarter inch intervals, then gently prying the individual pseudo-slices apart, drizzling in between them with extra virgin olive oil and a bit of sea salt and black pepper before popping it in the oven. It creates this crispy and delicious accordion-like phenomenon that just cannot be beat. Pic related is what I'm talking about except without whatever bullshit is on there in the pic.

Counterfeit News Network

We need to find an user that's not a faggot that can run in 2018. Just image the asshurt that we could cause. It would be beyond biblical. We could troll the entire Government into an autistic spasm and kill political correctness.

The holocaust being denied on the house floor.

The Congressional black caucus being called a different racial slur to their faces every day of the week.

Reading racial statistics on the house floor.

Quads and up could name new bills introduced to congress.

We could accuse everyone that gets mad as being anti-kekites.

I assure you trips user, you do not want Crohn's disease user's problem.

There's got to be an user somewhere that's suited to public office.
It would be fucking epic.

MEME IT

Do it. You can do it.

Sweet potatoes are also amazing if dipped in aioli or Cajun mayo, which could help gaining mass.

I know, Crohn's a bitch. A military guy who I went to school with told me about how it was living with it, it really is horrible. I wish user the best.

Probably anybody who wants to be a politician shouldn't be one, and anybody who should be one doesn't want to.

YES THEY FUCKING ARE YOU QUINTUPLE NIGGERS, THEY'RE HELPING ASSAD PUSH THEM OUT

OBONGO IS ACTIVELY HINDERING THEM BY ARMING THE "MODERATE" REBELS WHO ARE JUST A DIFFERENT SECT OF SNACKBARS

HOLY FUCK I FUCKING HATE NORMALFAGS

I'd love to change my name to David Davidson and run but i'm to poor. Of course it shouldn't be that hard to capture a seat on a state legislature.

Sriracha ketchup is pretty damn tasty for that application as well.

3 parts ketchup 1 part mayo 1/2 part sriracha if you want it relatively mild but still with a bit of a kick. Personally I like 3/1/1 as a ratio.

That sounds like a fair assessment.

ebin meme post XDDDD

Filibustering would be so easy.
Rep. user could just print out a stack of copy pastas.

(heil'd)

This is what happens when you show weakness. A congressmen confronted by some filthy illegal with no right to even be in the country and kikes at The Washington Post laughing about it. Great job Ryan. Could you possibly be any dumber.

Deportation force is ‘not happening,’ Paul Ryan tells undocumented family

continued at link –→ archive.is/4LNbW

Topkek

Ryan is obviously an anti-white shill and needs to be replaced, with a democrat if necessary. End his political career.

Does talking about sweet potatoes help you cope with your period?

user pls

Ryan is a serpent who should have been crushed a long time ago. All throughout the primaries and election proper, as soon as he sensed Trump doing something that would lose any other candidate the whole race, or a career-ending scandal came up, the rat started to kick holes in the ship and prepared to jump overboard. Often he made a public point of displaying his utter disloyalty. This guy is Rato-tier, but good looking and actually likable. As soon as another controversy (real or CNN) inevitably rears its head, Ryan will start rallying neocons to himself like a pied piper to crusade against president Trump. That in itself wouldn't be such an issue if
A) He weren't speaker of the house
B) Trump hadn't gathered so many ZOGbots in his administration

Ryan is effectively a rogue beta male that needs to be vigilantly kept down or he'll pounce at the first sign of weakness

nice pic, nice post, nice quads

Can't say I've ever gotten sick quads before, don't mind as I quietly celebrate