———————————-
————————————
—————————————-

….

Your mom isn't white. Jew.

Ok, but they were still allied with Germany. Now fuck off

Croats are filthy shit skins!

Fuck off chetnik.

Serbs are not white either they have even darker skins.
Arians should eradicate balcanoid subhumans and take their land.

No one in the balkans are white, but they're certainly whiter than serbs and others who were no scoped by turks.

Now stop making these threads before you trigger Holla Forums's cognitive dissonance regarding their favorite ethno-linguistic group.

What do you call this then, faggot?

Some of them look white but they contain inferior shit skin genetics that shows up from time to time.

WTF I'm a nigger now

neither are anglos

shillcuck

That guy Glasnovic in the second picture is not white either he has savage mongol genetics

You sure recognized him quickly

That guy Glasnovic in the second picture is not white either he has savage mongol genetics

Itt:butthurt serb baiting butthurt croats into posting in a shit thread

I am not a Serb.
Serbs,Croats, Bosnians, MonteNiggers, Albanians, Macedonaiana all that Balcan filth needs to be exterminated and their land given to Aryans.

Is it morning in Tel-Aviv?

I SERIOUSLY HOPE NONE OF YOU RETARDS REPLY WITHOUT STAGING

My scrot is white though.

As far as I'm concerned, for the next couple years, anybody that isn't a nigger, a spic, a muzzie, a kike, or a slope is White. Once shit's under control, we can split hairs and implement the one-drop rule.

What is someone is genetically white but converted to Islam?

Is it still Winter Break or are they starting to lose control and copping out on paying for the "expert" shills.

really ?

It is not is it is are

Yeah in this case it is are indeed. But it falls under the same identity of shill thread nonetheless. Also you forgot to sage.