It begins

ISRAELI JETS BOMBED SYRIAN MILITARY AIRPORT NEAR DAMASCUS

I swear you faggots are so fucking slow.

Syrian state news agency SANA says Israeli jets have bombed the Mezzeh military airport west of Damascus, accusing Tel Aviv of supporting terrorism. The airport was rocked by multiple explosions, with ambulances rushing to the scene.

The Syrian Arab Army has warned that there will be repercussions for Israel for the “flagrant attack” on the military base, state TV said, citing a Syrian army command spokesman. It also linked the alleged strike to Israel’s “support of terrorist groups.”

The army said several missiles were fired at the Mezzeh airport’s compounds from the Lake Tiberias area in northern Israel at about 12am Friday. The strike reportedly damaged one of the compounds of the crucial military facility.

There was no information on the death toll resulting from the airstrike immediately available. The base is reported to house Syria’s elite Republican Guards and Special Forces.

Footage from the scene with heavy fire and the sounds of explosions has surfaced on social media. Multiple reports from journalists and activists on the ground described the bombing, with the opposition also reporting there were rockets fired.
“Rockets strike at Mezzeh Military airport in Damascus minutes ago,” tweeted Hadi al-Bahra, former president of the National Coalition of Syrian Revolution and Opposition Forces.

This is the second time in two months the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) has being accused by the Syrian government of targeting Syrian positions from Israeli territory.

On December 7, SANA reported that “several surface-to-surface missiles” were launched by the IDF from the Golan Heights. At the time, the source in the Syrian armed forces slammed the attack as a “desperate attempt” by Israel to endorse terrorists.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/373522-syria-army-base-bombed-israel/
archive.fo/Rjw5M
rt.com/news/373446-syria-russian-planes-rotation/
archive.is/som9F
youtube.com/watch?v=-NqxdjGSVVE
cytu.be/r/neetuprising
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
defcon
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/819717999858892800
twitter.com/AlbinSzakola/status/819711460997812224
euronews.com/2017/01/12/us-tanks-and-troops-arrive-in-poland
archive.is/PAipF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pip
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Squeaky_Wheel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_nuclear_weapon
8ch.net/newsplus/res/50806.html#50983
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice source

as if the kikes haven't been bombing Syria for years now

anyone have some spaghetti sauce for these meatballs?

fugg
SOURCE

rt.com/news/373522-syria-army-base-bombed-israel/

LETS GO I NEED A HAPPENIN

That's fake news goy, don't believe in russia's filthy lies!

(Checked)
Also on the BBC, lads. archive.fo/Rjw5M
TIME TO GET COMFY

Fucking good I'm an anarchist I want this shit world to burn so we can start fixing it. Push it further dammit! Come on kike go for broke!

Sounds like syria just found a use for all of those saudi chemical weapons they found in aleppo…

Putin pls bomb Israel rite now
thanks
t. user

I guess Israel couldn't wait on pulling that trigger for samson option any longer. Rushing ahead with plans since everything that's been built up carefully over years and years has just been crumbling down recently?

Oh well, time to go innawoods

They actually left from that area a few days ago.

rt.com/news/373446-syria-russian-planes-rotation/

I don't usually like cuckchan memes but that made me laugh

Underageb&

I swear to god if some congressfuck says anything about our "duty to aid Israel with US troops" I'm going to go nuclear.

It's not a happening unless Syria attacks Israel in retaliation. Until then it's just Israel being Israel and nothing will come of it.

If dubs Assad will wipe them off the map

Hello mr fed wanting me to say more!

They know things are swinging backwards on them since they pushed so hard. This is wanting to take advantage of it as much as possible before it hits the halfway point.

Alleged video of it happening.

https:// twitter.com/AlbinSzakola/status/819711460997812224

if putin is actually redpilled and knows israel will just nuke all white countries to complete shit then he won't do anything against them. Israel is untouchable and can only be destroyed from the inside.

I think if this is used in the right way, it can completely blow israel and shit out of the water by tying in how Syrian refugees are having more of their homeland. But wait, it's not (((Isis))) destroying their homeland anymore, is it? Guess who's bombing their homeland and making them come over to western civilization to (((enrich))) it?

Israel

Wake me up when its really happening. Now I have some inflatable tank rounds to go play with…

Huh. Look at that.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

The Syrians just vowed to retaliate, dummy its fucking happening alright.

ASSAD WILL WIPE THEM FROM THE MAP AND 00 KIKES WILL REMAIN ALIVE IN TEL AVIV

Lets see if Trump is a good goy or not

/say I CAME HERE TO GET HYPED AND CHEW TENDIES AND IM ALL OUT OF TENDIES

Wat, I implied that your anarchism is a phase of puberty and you as an underage poster should be banned. What the fuck are you even talking about

Kumbaya

Not entirely right, Israeli missiles are showing their age, while Russian air defense is the most advanced in the world. Israel simply does not have enough modern ICBMs to overhelm Russian missile defense systems.

S-so the ashes and echoes sperg was right?

THIS. ANARCHISTS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN CRINGEY EDGELORDS THAT DONT KNOW FUCKING SHIT.

RWDS PARTAKING IN DOTR IS NOT ANARCHY, IT IS HOUSE CLEANING

How many nukes does Isreal have exactly? Any nuclear exchange involving the US or Russia would pretty much be an extinction level event but depending on how many Israel has it might end up being instead of a 100 percent white genocide/planetary extinction event.

Stop derailing my thread you dummies.

WE BARREL BOMB NOW

Rumors were ~20 last time we had a leak IIRC. They have subs now though.

Well damn. Now's as good a time as any I suppose.

IM JUST EXCITED I WANT TO SEE LIVE STREAMS OF SCARED JEWS UNDER LONG RANGE BOMBARDMENT AND I WANT TO SEE THE MEMES THAT EMERGE OF WHAT EVER POULTRY STARTS CAWING

If dubs, barrel bombs on Tel Aviv by tomorrow.

need 1914 for world war

Syrian Army warns Israel it will respond after military airport bombed near Damascus
www.rt.com/news/373522-syria-army-base-bombed-israel/
archive.is/som9F

About fucking time.

Do you feel in charge?

So, S-400 couldn't shoot those kikes down?

Israel bombs Syria like every week.

They still illegally hold Syrian territory.

I think they're still technically at war and have been for decades.

Not happening.

Israel is going to force us into this after all.

dank

Im not no matter what fighting for the Jews.

Is different than

Looks like you're getting steady attrition and a shipwreck.

They say this every time, and nothing ever comes of it. Face it - Assad can barely handle the foreign terrorists all over Syria, he can't do anything to the kikes, no matter how much I want him to fight them to the last Syrian. The only good news is they lose the long game, always were as doomed as the Kingdom of Jerusalem was.

Israeli pilots are trained in American style tactics with American equipment. The US spent decades developing tactics and equipment to defeat Russian SAMs. Not really that surprising.

You're not from around here, are you?

UUUU

And I'm apparently heading for the snow this weekend.

kikepedia says 80-400

20 probly way too low regardless.

ilu assad

YOU WOULDNT KNOW A HAPPENING IF SHE PULLS ASIDE THE COVERS AND SAID COME ON IN user IM A REAL 3D GIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ASSAD AND THE LEVANTINE PEOPLE.

At least the kikes didn't do it from Jordanian airspace this time.

That's an Aryan looking man on top of the tv.

i-it's fucking nothing.

I have lost control

Pic didn't fucking go through.

(heiled)

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

The meme has come true. Kek brings us so much.

Dubs confirm that you gotta stay up to watch the bloodshed.

GOOD LUCK MASSAD!

OPERATION STRIKE AND CRY

Pure (((coincidence)))

Those kikes better hurry up

WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3

III III III III III III III III III III

RED ALERT IS NOW ON

Israel has been bombing them and occupying Syrian clay for well over a year now.

This, as much as I want it to happen it's always been like this, Israel has bombed their nuclear generators and the kikes are losing control but Arabs are horrendous fighters they can't win against Israel unfortunately.

SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING

Has anyone checked for Skyking orders to nuclear assets?

for the love of kek, I can hardly wait for that day to come. It just needs to reach the public that (((our greatest ally))) is bombing the place we are (((taking refugees))) from.

Jew are just as bad as arabs in combat. The only difference is jews use American equipment and most of their wars have either been defensive (making their job easier) or them launching surprise attacks on unprepared enemies.

I guess (((they've))) gotta keep the war stoked for their 'Greater Israel' scheme. Russia and Israel being at odds fucks over Trump's foreign policy, but that's what happens when you throw in with (((them))).

GOOD LUCK BASED ASSAD

Hivemind

Why would (((america))) do anything unless their best ally has been attacked first? Until Syria (or Russia etc.) goes after isreal, nothing will happen.

That doesn't mean shit, in the Yom-Kippur War the Arabs had radio-controlled missiles, Arabs don't know how to strategize, the reason they one the war is because in the battle for the Golan they found a slope that they trekked on to get equal land on shooting back at the tanks, they don't know their battlefields.

ASATO MA SAD GAMAYA

AYAMAG DAS AM OTASA

I expect Israel to make more strikes into Syria over the next week, with Obama's deployment of troops across Europe as a deterrent against Russian involvement. Remember that many Scandinavia countries are on war alert this week.

It just occurred to me that Israel pulling the Samson option would kill a lot of third world trash and leave whites relatively unscathed. Was this planned or are the jews that short-sighted they'd swap their hostages for people we wouldn't mind getting cancer?

=CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD==
GOOD LUCK ASSAD

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
GOOD LUCK ASSAD

No, it would destroy Europe, along with all of our material history. Within two generations, "historians" would deny most of our race's great works ever existed.

Ah shiet maybe i shouldn't have reversed that sentence

It is based on the Polish proverb:

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

last minute before trump into whitehouse and this happens

Syria is a non-country and this is a non-story

Thanks JIDF.

Finish reading the sentence, schlomo. Israel was on the defensive which gave them a strategic advantage. Only highly coordinated and sophisticated armies are good at attacking (see the roman legions, mongol horde, Wehrmacht, US Army circa 1991, etc). The arabs were not and never have been.

I wonder who could be behind this post…

Chaim, you have to try harder if you want that shiny shekel.

Nuking our cities would destroy the libshit powerbase and rapefuges, rural folk would benefit. I would also die but I consider the samson option to work out in our favor tbh. Let's make it happen.

I bet the pilots were wearing diapers.

Fuck off kike. It would wipe out all the great works of our people.

I laughed and checked his dubs

Thanks based tor user, your wisdom is legendary. I will hereby stop talking about syria because you said so

Nah, it would be better to go deep cover, infiltrate, and pour sterilization serum in the water supply to remove kikes. Also there is more animosity between the orthodox kikes and the liberal ones than they let on, someone who is good at psyops could meme an Israeli civil war. Israel should be destroyed from within nukes are bad, m'kay.

Meme it.

Isn't there a theory that Israel has snuck nukes into major cities ready to blow them at any time?

Well so far that just shit ==Nukes for Israel==

fucked me up

Sounds like mossads style to me

THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NOT BE THE SAME FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE! T- ASSAD

I don't care if there's a million years worth of oil underneath israel

Fucking glass it

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

Goodbye, Jews!

thread theme

NO TOMORROW

S-SORRY

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Reminder to any JIDF lurking ITT that I will personally kill every kike in a 20 mile radius, rape their women, and force their women to eat the oven'd remains of their children while raping them if you escalate war in Syria. Every kike in the US is going to be a target if you try this shit, so tell bibi to stop being such a hothead.

Please kek this is too great let trips decide tell us your biding.

Nice larping you faggot.

Friday the 13th and the worlds about to end, really makes you think?

If trips then USA wipes out Israel

THIS WILL BE THE END OF THE JEWISH RACE

Didn't have their IFF set to target Israeli planes

WEW

NO TOMORROW

GAS THE KIKES

OH SHIT NIGGER

=WHY=

Shadilay

The samson plan will be the end of everything but so is the word of kek.
SHADILAY

Time for the oven kike

I DIDN'T GET THE TRIPS BUT YOUR POST WIELDS THE SAME OUTCOME
THANK YOU user, PRAISE KEK

witnessed

EVEN IF THEY MANAGE TO KILL EVERY GOY THEY MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO KILL THEMSELVES. THE KIKES BELIEVE THAT TO DIE BY GOY HANDS IS TO BE SENTENCED TO HELL. THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE THE SAMSON OPTION.

Is your shift button broken?

MAKE IT HAPPEN

NO. THIS HAPPENING CALLS FOR BIG POSTING YOU UTTER FAGGOT.

kek glory must shine tomorrow kikes die

This was probably the plan. Bait Russian into attacking Israel so the biggest goy would finally start a shooting war with the Russians.

BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING FOOL

NO YOUR SHIFT KEY IS BROKEN YOU

LET'S DO THIS SHIT

Please God burn those disgusting filthy kikes

fucking checked

JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH KEK PERPETUATE A JEWISH SELF-HOLOCAUST

TRIPSSSSSS
IT IS FUCKING OVER
SKYKING

What are you, some kind of fence sitter?

this>>8762398

IF RELEVANT DIGITS THIS IS IT ANONS WE WILL NOT BE TALKING TO EACHOTHER IN THE FUTURE HOPE YOU ALL FOR THE BEST STAY SAFE REMEMBER THE RELEVANT Holla Forums SIGNS TO IDENTIFY EACHOTHER.

Holy shit

*Tips Barrel Bomb*

How long before Obama announces that the transition of power is on hold, due to these exceptional circumstances?

HEY, YOU DON'T GET TO BRING FRIENDS

DON'T WORRY, WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT FAM. HAVE FAITH IN THE FROG GOD.

You were one character away from a ban.

THIS POSTER SPEAKS WISDOM

IT'S HAPPENING

AS DO YOUR DUBS, MY FRIEND.

IN OUR LIFETIMES ISRAEL WILL BE TAKEN AS RIGHTFUL WHITE CLAY.

PRAISE KEK
Rain nuclear fire on the kikes

we're all gonna make it with those dubs, brahs

CH-CH-CH-CHECKED

and what signs are those?

meant for

if you have to ask you don't belong

The trips are out of control!

KEK WILLS IT

8 of diamonds i thinkk

GET OUTTA HERE STALKER

I guess you're not playing with a full deck…

Remember pol.. ww3 begun on Friday the 13th.. go figure

CHECK'D

A golden six pointed sheriffs star on your lapel to let the kikes know that we are the new sheriffs in town :^)

Have some fresh OC. Even though it's still fucking nothing, lads.

we're all gonna make it brahs

THE KINGDOM OF JERUSALEM BELONGS TO THE WHITE MAN AND WE WILL HOIST SWASTIKAS OVER ITS CASTLES

i remember path of light a long time ago
and 8 of diamonds more recently.>>8762465

kek

Yeah, certain world powers seem to like this Day/Date combination for transfers of power.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All kikes must die!

IT IS THE WILL OF KEK

XD

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

DO IT

WW3?

YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

NOW HITLER DUBS!

PRAISE BE TO KEK

Praise him

WE STICKY NAO

PRAISE KEK INDEED

Dubs confirm

bless you

keks' will be done

This thread is blessed!

Luke 21:25-26 …'And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and looking after those things which are coming on the earth; for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

BLESSED BY THE BEST

Dear POL friends, Welcome to the last week on Earth.

This thread has been blessed, i will now post one of the rarest pepes ever conceived at this occasion.
BEHOLD

sounds about right

WE LEFT THE REALM OF STATISTICAL PROBABILITY LONG AGO

PRAISE BE TO KEK

baby's first happening

Nuke the kikes

BULLY THIS POSTER

so, realistically, what comes out of this tomorrow? the big threat is some kind of Russian reaction, right?

NO TOMORROW

We all going to make it my friend

for the Kikes you mean…

This thread is so high energy that I'm convinced that we'll get to see Pissrael BTFO this year.

Have a rare windmill of peace to celebrate

Nothing because the powers that be value the masses too much unfortunately.

all these dubs! checked!

with pleasure

ib is truly habbenin

WHAT IS GOING ON

YOU FORGET WHAT YEAR IT IS, WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS, AND THE FACT THAT KEK IS WITH US.

How is Syria most likely to respond? gas?

my lawdy lawd. checked and keked

War against Isreal

That just means it'll burn all the better

Russia and Iran, along with a tag team of North Africans, invade Israel and start a battle at Tel Megiddo (Har-Megiddo, translated into Greek as Armageddon).

You mean THESE dubs?

These fucking kikes.

you cant fore dubbs faggot

you fugged it

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>>/cuckchan/

Please forgive me

LOW ENERGY

That what you get for trying to force dubs you fucking faggot! Now leave this high energy thread!

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

I cant look at that meme the same way after some faggy redditor posted his shitty edits here and had the impression that he was redpilling the normies and that we're just jelly cause he got the most good boy points on his subreddit

KEK WILLS WWIII NOW

ffs

YOU ARE BUT A BABBY

KEK

IN THE NAME OF KEK SOMEONE CAP THIS THREAD

SATAN TRIPS

FUG

Calm down, Satan.

People will know in time that friday 13th marked the day jews all died and earth enter a new age .

We're all gonna meet again, brah.

ALL THESE DIGITS ARE BUILDING UP TO SOMETHING

EVEN SATAN SERVES KEK IN THE END

LORD KEK, TAKETH US TO THE PROMISED CHAN

There is no Promise Land, only ashes.

IF GET, WW3 IN TWO MONTHS

WW3 IN TWO WEEKS?

WHAT A PITY

History repeats itself. if you didn't know, the original cause for 4chan/imageboard vs reddit tension was because while 4chan had lolcats and other shit, reddit had black and white vectors of celebrities and actors. Then redditors starting taking memes from 4chan, over using them, using the punchline inappropriately so it wasn't even funny when they did it, claimed they were the ones that thought up of those memes first, and even had the audacity to claim that 4chan stole "their" memes. Thus the eternal hatred continues

IF DUBS WW3 NOW

TRIPS OF 3
WW THREE
CONFIRMED

NUKES in 30 MINUTES

nah its tomorrow

get fucked

Today

now 4chan does that to us, jej

REROLL
IF DUBS, WW3 IN FOUR MONTHS
IF SINGLES, I KILL MYSELF

STAY ON SKYKING

no, its right fucking now

welp

Better get the rope faggot

YOU FOOLS
IT'S ALREADY CONFIRMED FOR TOMORROW

yes go ahead now

youtube.com/watch?v=-NqxdjGSVVE

By the end of the year of the Fire Cock, Israel will be reduced to ash and rubble. Not a jew will remain

KEK

time for sleep, i will bring meme powers from dreamland

Time to get right with KEK user.

You'll never wake up.

DIVINE PROVIDENCE WILL NO LONGER BE DENIED, BLOOD FOR BLOOD, LIFE FOR LIFE, PREPARE YOURSELVES JEWS. MOLOCH CAN'T SAVE YOU NOW

there is no sleep.
LIFE IS SHORT DEATH IS LONG

Looks like the fix is in boys.
Get comfy.

Thanks for the history lesson eternal oldfag but I also know mine. It wasn't even the case that he at least stole one of our memes, he took shitty normie kikebook tier memes and made shitty edits of it to multiply the cancer within the given meme. After we made fun of his non existing creativity, he crowned himself master redpiller at the normie front and labeled us as old and "not going with the flow" of making shit tier memes

It's not like this whole KEK thing is real, right? Hahaha.

R-right?

WW3 NOW

kek pls will it

ill die dreaming of flaming yids

well dubs looks like you answered your own question

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

KEK IS REAL BECAUSE WE MAKE IT REAL.
I THINK THEREFORE I AM.

What will you miss most about this mortal life, anons?

he answers

let it all burn

IF TRIPS HEADS WILL ROLL

ww3 now

I'll miss posting with you faggots. And gondola. But most of all i'll mis adding -jew after things that are bad for you. Like the carbonated jew or the herbal jew.

You guys all acting like WW3 will be fun..ha..just wait til tomorrow

Get fucked.

That pic was 2spooky4me

faggot

COME WE MUST GATHER OUR ENERGY

cytu.be/r/neetuprising

fat tits and good beer tbh, and shitposting with you lot.

memegod

PRAISE HIM

RIP AND TEAR
RIP AND TEAR JEW GUTS

itll happen

What? Tomorrow we will be all dead and no POL

IF DUBS SLOTHR IS A KIKE

shitposting
kek better deliver on that whole promised chan shit

GUYS IF YOU D'NATE TO TRS YOU WILL SAVE YOUR RACE FROM NUKES

THE NEXT WORLD WAR WILL BE THE PREVIOUS ALLIES AND AXIS UNITED AS ONE AGAINST THE JEWISH MENACE

It was nice shitposting with you anons. You have been my only true friends. Goodbye.

LADS THE US AIRFORCE ON 6.737 kHz IS GETTING ACTIVE

Too brief, our posting
The joy of friends - never met
Shadilay faggots.

HES A MENTALLY RETARDED NIGGER

link?

Don't worry, remember, we're all gonna make it kamerad

kek is great

King nigger let trump in reeeeeeeeeeee

EVERYONE SKYKING NOW ITS ABOUT TO GET LEGIT

WEW
E
W

Just heard a "one two three, three two one" on the 8992 channel.

I have no idea what im doing.

LADS
MY DAD WORKS AT THE ILLUMINATI AND HE SAID WW3 WILL BE TRIGGERED B-

Keep it going boys. If Kek wills it we might have some krispy kikes by dinner.

prepare yourselves

Frequencies to monitor:

Sense of camaraderie I can only achieve with faggots like you. This reality may fade away like a dream, but these bonds are something eternal.

We are all one all are we.

which one is skyking?

All of them.
defcon warning system.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2373

Praise KEK

PRAISE

Thanks user, you're my wideband hero

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

KEK

2slow

xD dank memes fellow POLack! have some fresh gifs for such quality posts!

heh, my parents worked for northrop grumman.

PRAISE

It's my pleasure.
I remember the shitstorm when Russia moved nukes to Kaliningrad and NATO lost their shit back in mid 2016.

THE ONLY THING WE HAVE TO FEAR IS FEAR ITSELF

GET REKT KIKES

SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK

HITLER WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

PRAISE KEK

Remember in 2008 when NATO lost their shit after their failed uprising in Georgia?

PRAISE!

Anyone of those in particular I should listen to or is any fine?

KEK

(Checked and Kek'd)
Praise Kek. May the waters rise.
How many skykings we at?

How likely is it that Shitsrael will consequences for this?

HOLY TRIPS

GET

SHOAH WHEN?

NOW!

praise KEK

FUG WE GONNA LIVE FAM

We should spread out. I'm monitoring 6737, another user was listening to 8992.

holy fuck a fire struck just went by with an air siren sound playing real loud. probably nothing just freaked me out for a sec.

WE WERE ALWAYS DESTINED TO MAKE IT, BRAHS. SHADILAY.

PRAISE KEK

I have 11175

I'm not going to lie, this might actually be a worthwhile trade off for nuking Israel off the face of the Earth. Imagine how much better America would be if left-wing shitholes like NYC, LA and Chicago were wiped out. London is no longer British, Paris is no longer French, Berlin is no longer German, etc. Without these cities you'd be eliminated a huge number of left-wing radicals who are dragging their countries down.

Aw fug, I accidentally trips!

fuck sakes i don't want those doubles to mean anything.

nice.

8992 here just static

Same here mossad, nice dubs.

6737 KHz is static too.

czech'd
Shadilay

somewhat plausible but let's be real. Why or How could Sudan possible invade Israel?

WE DIDN'T CLAP
NOW WE DIE
JEB!

WORLD WAR 3
O
R
L
D
W
A
R
3R A W D L R O W

I hate to say it, but if it actually boils down to a war, Syria would get stomped. Let's just say that there isn't any foreign intervention, it would still happen. The IDF is superior in pretty much every way to the SAA.

nigs gonna nig?

I just heard a super faint pickup 1 2 on 11175

IF DUBS THEN KEK CULTISTS CLAIM THE KINGDOM OF JERUSALEM AND #MAKECANAANGREATAGAIN

Meme magic has flown off the handle. I still remember the time when we were meming being the agents of chaos.

kek save her from ww3

well

rollin

TECH MEANS NOTHING WHEN YOUR MILITARY IS NOTHING BUT COWARDS.

ISRAEL WILL BE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

=WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

BASED ASSAD

The fire rises

YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK

THEY ALL MUST DIE. EVERY LAST FILTHY KIKE.

Id'd hit it tbh the hot Jewesses should be assigned brothel duty before the oven.

you should be gassed tbh

We're all gonna make it brahs.

Israel won't, but that's more of a feature than a bug.

race traitors get gassed too

post yfw reich patch 4.0 is released on day one of trump

i HEARD PICKUP 1 2 ON 11175 AGAIN AND SOME FAINT TALKING

ITS ON ITS ON ITS ON IT HAS FINALLY BEGUN

soon they will glow in the dark

This is how you betray us? For some kike ass?

Honestly?
Watching the sunrise on a cold winter morning, just something about how the air feels and how the snow seems to glow, you know?

if only I could be so grossly incandescent

Also

Kill yourself kike lover. You too

Would they nuke San Antonio? They wouldnt nuke San Antonio right?

We're all gonna make it, brahs.

Relax. We are about to all die, let us leave in peace…

==YES THEY WOULD AND YOU WILL FUCKING DIE=

MEDIOCRE

They end up in the oven anyways, why not fug? Are you a lala homoman?

If that bitch is more than 1% jew DNA I'll gas my hat and wear it at the same time.
Matrilineal kikery creates some funny permutations from formerly eastern european stock.

What did you think Trump was?

Indeed jewesses give birth to pic related.

The barking dog doesn't bite.

Don't worry, I nearly had to report myself

INTO
THE
FUCKING
OVEN

twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/819717999858892800

WUT? MORE SOURCES FOR A JOINT STRIKE USING ISLAMIC TERRORIST?

ALSO DO WE HAVE LIVE STREAMS YET?

All niggers will hang.

friday the 13th
but what time zone kek?

She doesn't really have that many Jewish features, probably why I thought she was so attractive. Still, none of that matters, she is destined to become a pizza.

True, they literally had to issue adult diapers for the Israeli soldiers. That said, I don't think the majority of them are that cowardly. They are still a force to be reckoned with. If they fought a military that was on the same technological level as they were, however…

FUCK OFF KIKE YOU HAVE LESS THAN A WEEK TO LIVE

I had some kikess ass before my redpilling. It is not worth it at all and the virgins in this thread who are desperate enough to go for it despite being here deserve the gas.

404CHAN?

Most other anons have said it, but you faggots. Never have I been so close to a group of people that all shared the same faces and memories such as I.

We're all big guys in Kek's eyes. For you.

twitter.com/AlbinSzakola/status/819711460997812224

VIDEO OF BOMBING

11175 KEEPS CLICKING AND STUTTERING AFTER A FEW REPEATED WHISPERS

Well if we're being honest, she has a great body. Fake hair ofcourse, but you won't notice if you're thinking with 'muh dick'. The Holla Forums training should help you overcome any temptation though. I mean in 10 years, she'll look like pic related.

No need. Hezbollah already destroyed them in the past, now they have modern Russian gear it would hardly be a contest.

IF DUBS THAT MEANS THEY ARE ABOUT TO NUKE ISRAEL

Kek. Seriously, Assad is not in position of doing shit.

The whole idea of 'race traitor' is ridiculous.
There is no social contract with ones race.

If only user, let's hope they know where there fucking subs are. Probably parked right off our coast, ready to glass us.

mommy why is daddy crying?

Hey wideband user, what does the squelch option on the radio do?

right
I forgot

I hope you die in the blast of Assad's retaliatory strike.

CHECKED

When the time comes, I will miss many things.

You guys, though. You helped me see things a bit more clearly, and you taught me about Kek. I will always be grateful for that.

Australian Eastern Standard Time
IT'S TOO LATE

My study of mathematics. It's really the only thing I enjoy.

YOU WILL DIE BY GOY HANDS.

WE KNOW YOU BELIEVE DEATH AT THE HANDS OF A GOY MEANS YOU DONT GET INTO YOUR 'HEAVEN'

*aside from Holla Forums of course.

WHEN WILL THE FIRST NUKE DROP KEK
GIVE US A SIGN

That would give Israel an excuse for a full invasion. It is not going to happen, Assad has proven that he is smarter than that.

RACE TRAITORS WILL HANG ALONGSIDE THE NONWHITES

However, today we will not go. Nor tomorrow. We still have much to do.

Hit the button without thinking. Here's the other half.

POST WHAT YOU'LL BE LISTENING TO DURING WW3

THE TIME OF THE TRUE SHOAH

It cancels out static automatically.

CHECKED

I misstyped 11175 as 1116 for the radar thing. It's some old russian(?) music.
fallout time

KILL EVERY LAST KIKE

Safe to have on? Will I still hear messages?

lad keep listening
what if that is the Russian EAM system?

Again user, Hezbollah. And that's assuming Russia doesn't just destroy them with Trump's blessing. Remember an invasion would never in hell be permitted by the UNSC, so they'd be doing it against international law.

The whole world would be against them if they did it.

:^)

Yes.
It just cancels out low level static.

Someone's talking behind it but I don't know russian and can barely hear it.

Thanks user nice dubs

CHECKED

EMBED RELATED

What site are you using to listen?

According to the website it's just Hungarian radio stations.

I remember the most modern thing I saw from them were Kornet ATGMs, but that isn't enough to stop a military like the IDF. The Merkava IVm windbreaker's Trophy APS also significantly lowers its effectiveness, although there's a small chance it could still hit.

I just said she was attractive, anons. I wouldn't ever do anything with her for obvious reasons.

The internet and the spawning pool of thought that is Holla Forums. Not even kidding when the power went out for like a week the thing I missed most if discussing various shit with you faggots rather than air conditioning or the fridge.

Although if we actually go full apocalypse, I'm sure some of us will find one another eventually, just remember to slip some of our jargon every now and then while carrying an 8 of clubs.

I'm disappointed, I thought you guys had your own equipment.

The whole world already is against (((them))), this attack on the airport is a provocation since Assad liberated Aleppo and ISIL is crumbling in Syria, Israel knows that the only way to overthrow Assad in the short future is a direct intervention. Assad cannot defeat Israel with half the country still in unrest.

I'm also hungry for happenings my friend, but this right now is not in the cards.

Nigga, I…

I still think this is a plan by the (((deep state))) USA to force a conflict with Russia.

Mean diamonds, getting too emotional tbh.

I wonder what Putin and Trump are thinking right now? probably goddamn those fucking kikes to hell

KEK SPEAKS

Seemed to do well enough when they got BTFO in Lebanon.

Look at a map, idiot, they didn't even have to leave Israel.

This was a stunt.

That's off the table and they know it. Right now their best bet is to make some really obvious "proxy" wars with the red team and hope that Russia will go for the throat during the period of their (((political instability))) caused in part by Putin's desire to keep the power to himself. That's their initial plan, at least.

However, if we keep pushing on and keep attacking the (((deep state))) on all fronts - #pizzagate spread (no proof required, if this makes common people doubt their government that'll be enough), discrediting of government and general bullying of libtards, some kind of push should occur. If it occurs BEFORE said (((instability))) - we win. If (((instability))) never happens - our position's strong and they'll try some kind of a last-resort move.

I dont really think anything is going to happen because of this though.
This isnt the first time that israel has bombed syrian army positions.
Syria wont retaliate because they know it would give nato the excuse theyve been looking for.
The only reason assad has held out this long is because hes been patient as fuck.

How do you deal with over the horizon transmissions? Anons aren't going to have satellites any time soon.

Or fuck, read the article.

from the Lake Tiberias area in northern Israel

The only way Russia could have prevented this is by shooting every aircraft flying over Israel.

And now they might actually do that, although it would be bad politics.

RIGHT WING DEATH SATELLITES WHEN?

NM, I forgot my physics.

lol right wing death star.

Also you keep insisting that it would be SAA vs IDF like if he didn't have allies everywhere. Russia, Hezbollah, Iran hell even Turkey would be ready to stop them dead in their tracks. The Republican Guard were trained directly by Russia and while not great in numbers they would definitely hold them long enough for Assad's allies to intervene without having to compromise the other fronts.

Of course the US could try and stop them, but that would mean nuclear war. And with the increasing number of self-damning actions by Israel as of late, Trump would have the justification he needs to leave them to their fate.

Shit, I made a mistake there, I meant to say Hamas. It's safe to assume that Hezbollah has Kornets as well, though.
As far as MANPADS, Hezbollah may even have IGLA-S missiles. They also have RPG-29s, which are pretty damn deadly RPGs.

boucne those dank memes off the ionosphere

Was about to call you a fucking retard tbh.
Good save.

How good are those? Never heard of them before. Can they into 120mm armor?

pollard

(checked)
Haven't heard that one before, have some OC.

GAS WITH NUCLEAR FIRE

Deadly enough that the U.S. refused to let Iraq buy them because they didn't want them to fall into terrorist hands. There was an incident where it penetrated the frontal ERA of a Challenger 2. I do know the crew was fine and the tank was only lightly damaged. It also hit the side of a turret of an M1 (not sure which variant, either an A1 or A2) Abrams and damaged the tank pretty badly, killing 2 of its 4 crewmembers.

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

Noice.

https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

Israel perfected blitzkrieg, they can overthrow Assad and Syria's allies would not have time to respond.

What it worries me the most is the following: Israel would not do this without the support, or at least approval of the US. And since Obama has been antagonizing them, it means Trump gave them the green light.

Nigger, I pointed that shit out.

See:

I'm so fucking sick of reading it's happening, it's happening, it's happening! Bullshit it is.
We need to be the Jews OF the Jews! How do we force the hand of chaos to be pushed off the brink where IT REALLY DOES HAPPEN. MOTHERFUCKERS, STOP MAKING THREADS WHERE YOU SAY IT IS HAPPENING AND IT REALLY ISN'T.
IT'S HAPPENING SHOULD BE SAID WHEN IT TRULY IS HAPPENING. FIND A FUCKING WAY TO START WW3, FUCKING HELL

Do I really have to explain to you why you're retarded? Here's a newsflash: it's not 1967 anymore.

This was implied in The Protocols.

or (((they))) think that during this interim period they can force the issue and Trump will have no choice but to fall in line for a fiat-acompli

Chill chill kek wills ww3 right-fucking-now

Worry not, it's happening.

Sweet OC. thanks. Have an idealized snapshot.

Fucking hell, you know we are all miserable fucks when we crave chaos..

What happening level do you guys realistically will reach? Will there be an actual shooting war at this point?

Notice the MSM blackout on this
Not a peep from fox or cnn so far, and a tiny mention on bbc

user, when the happening would happen for real, as you say, we won't have internet to shitpost about

Either way is very worrisome

Waiting for any kind of update…

Kek willing, I expect that all of the parties shitting on each other in syria will make some kind of temporary alliance to gas the kikes.

Didn't he die of creepy Jew wizardry?

Shadilay brother, I hope so.

S H A D I L A Y

an 8 of fucking what now?

They probably kept him in a vegetative state to force one of their Talmudic (((prophecies)))

What will the Syrian army retaliation be??????

Whatever it is it will kick off the nukes mark my words lads

The way we should fight ISIS is pilling them with who they are serving.

Use their weapons against ((them))

Nothing. Syria has no capacity to proportionally respond to Israel. Everybody knows it. This has happened dozens of times.

The Gem is a coward. Their culture considers soldiers to be amongst the lowest of professions, because it implies that the Gem has a homeland to defend. It is in the nature of the Gem to be rootless, to run when Aryan's would stand and fight.

Imagine a White army, headed by General Mattis himself. That army will represent a society, and that armies soldiers will be considered heroes, treated with high class and respect. Each soldier will hold principles, they fight to defend land, they fight to defend ideology, they fight to create a future for their children. Why do Gems fight? They fight to enable other Gems to scam the goyim. Israel is the first bit of land a Gem has defended in 2 millennia, and it is done by low class Gems. Gems who fail in schools become soldiers, while the "heroes" of gem society become bankers, lawyers, and politicians.

Because Gems live hypocritical lives, they can not handle the hypocrisies of war. Reality hits them that they can't buy their way out of a minefield, that they can't legally posture a fight jet, they can't subvert the children of an artillery strike. Pic related is a Gem attempt to subvert the realities of warfare. An Aryan lives an honest life, and is perfectly suited to cope with those hypocrisies.

YEEP SNAKE EYES!

E;R, you don't have to push your shitty
SU meme here

Is this a new meme? Just call em kikes.

Wb syrian allies?

That's because they own the media goy. Why would you alert the world to your crimes? The media is a shield and a weapon for (((them)))

Anyone have the reupload of Gas the Gems, Space War Now?

Not an E;R viewer I presume?

You sound like you are craving a jaw full of kike pecker, so go fuck yourself

Hey guys what's going on in this th-

Source filmmaker is the only decent thing valve's done in years

she isn't a jew.

also checked

Calm down, user-san. You just need to consider this: It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! Ku-ku-ku~

plastic surgery and stolen genetics go a long way lad

TRIPS OF JEWSTICE

Don't pretending to be KURURU, faggot ;(

You're fucking retarded. Samson option is over 500 nukes shot all over Europe and triggering Russian Dead Hand.

Fuck off Kikey.

Sheer manpower.

Maybe that's why they never fight fair? Rule one: Never underestimate the enemy, but never overestimate them. To say all of them would just cry like babies while their friends and family get gassed is stupid.

We're all gonna make it brahs!
Except the jews!

I just want to let you all know I have not a single friend IRL and am a miserable fuck.

Ill be your friend user!

If true, this is an act of war by Israel against Syria and her allies. Israel wanted Obama to attack Syria and you saw how shaky the U.S. - Russian relationship became. Hillary was intended to use military force against Syria but she didn't get into office as intended. So Israel is going it alone. Again, this is an act of war by Israel. I really hate to realize that the world is so fucking insane and unstable as this.

We have just entered a new phase. Can't predict the result of this but Thank God is in Trump and not Hillary about to take control of the U.S. Only we can stop Israel. All funds should be cut off immediately.

I fuckin wish.

Why are her tits so low on her chest?

Shit taste kampfy.

Fair enough, that is what got us here.

I underestimated how fucking depressed I would be if I never made friends at an early age and here I am

Anyone have any authoratative sources about democratic support for Assad in Syria?

I remember watching a JewTube video where a lady cited the figures where 72% of the 88% who voted in 2014 were in favor of Assad. I don't know where this video is or if what she cited is "normie" friendly.

Friends are overrated. I used to have none then made some at some point, they all backstabbed me as soon as it benefited them, thanks to the Jewish culture we live in. DTA (Don't Trust Anybody) is the motto I now live by.

Excellent get!

I moved around a lot as a kid. At the moment, there's no one in my life save my immediately family - and they're hundreds of miles away thank the gods - who I've known for more than 10 years. Those are work colleagues. The closest friends I have right now, I've known for about three years and I get to see them every few months. Man wasn't meant to live like this.

I never made friends at an early age or my whole life, really, and I'm doing just fine. You're just a fucking pleb mate.

If Israel is the one wanting war in Syria, the current president-elect is gonna go to war in Syria. Trump loves Israel and vowed to protect it 1000%.

Good friends are flowers in the garden of life and worth more than gold, bad friends and transitory friends like people you only know from school and work are generally shit and can be ignored though.

Turns out one of the friends I considered a brother was Jewish. His betrayal redpilled me extremely quick.

I was constantly made fun of in middle school and as a result never really had a friend group throughout most of high school. College is more or less a clean slate for me. I know you've heard this a lot, but if you socialize more, it gets better. I know it may seem intimidating, I've been there, but trust me, it helps.

The same music I sang to in WWII kiddo.

Seriously, am I the only one here who noticed the fact that her roots are mud brown. She's not a natural blonde, it's bleached.

Guess what? When you get a real job in the real world, you have to hide your power level for years and years at a time. You can't talk to anyone and you have to keep all your secrets and thoughts as close to the chest as possible. One errant word, and you're in HR, trying to explain your political opinions to people who had their minds made up before you even walked in the room. You have no idea the Hell that awaits you when you join society as an ostensibly productive member.

If you want us to believe you, you'll have to post a picture of your crusty ballsack or something.

We're all gonna make it brahs
Alpha-Wojak is right, his dubs speak the truth!

Bumping my own question.

This is a good opportunity to prime for:
1. Anti-Israel sentiment
2. Pro-Assad sentiment

I need female attention

What you need is a shot to the head, you cuck.

why tbh desu?

Do you want to fuck me?

how else would he prove himself both
(1) old
(2) a fag
?

Why split the difference when you're assured both? MSM will never be able to spin this in a way that benefits their masters, even without RT running wild with it. Prepare yourself for Trump's carefully constructed tweets very soon!

That's why I said to hell with being a tool. I've used my contacts and went straight towards management once I was out of college, even though I'm fully goy. I knew I'd get shitcanned if I ever worked a regular job for more than a year. I lucked out at the place I am since they got an insurance of up to $5M in the case anyone on the board of directors gets sued for whatever.

You must learn to abstain from your homosexual desires.

Find a femanon and play videogames with her until she loves you.

it could be this was just a test from israel to see what trump would say

I said "Or something", if I wasn't in control of my homosexual desires, I'd be insisting on the ballsack. :^)

Is this some autistic self-defense mechanism? Top fucking kek.

Filtered.

Brown hair and brown eyes, probably had some work done on that kike mug as well. Fucking shapeshifters

I don't know where to find pure 3dpd girls ;(

Both sides are going to lie about the kind of support Assad has, but take my view of Assad's support.

Have an outdated map

Mein Nerger

From the thumbnail I thought this was Assad getting a blowjob from a blonde. A tad disappointed tbh.

wtf im gay now

Oh hey. It's 15-Years-user. I remember you from another thread.

Me too, buddy. We're all gonna make it.

Look at nato build up in the baltics.
The way I see it will go something like that before the 20th

*heavy breathing*

Step one - kill yourself.
Step two - go make threads on Holla Forums saying that you want to play videogames with people.
Step three - keep making threads until you play videogames with a girl that you like. Persistence is key here, just like in step one tbh.

Thread theme for The Final Crusade and reclaiming of The Holy Land!

I was ironic shitposting with the le frowny face meme man

2)
I think we should go talk to /cuteboys/

Yeah, I can't wait to see what happens next, eh heh hah ha oh boy.

>>>/bog/

lol no

a new United Colors Of Benetton ad.

I missed that thread. What happened?

Scared?

doesn't count if it's feminine benis

Holy fuck that's a powerful meme and will scare the shit out of satanists m8
-t. former satanist

WE'RE ALL GUNNA MAKE IT BRAHS!
Is my family going to make it?

To anyone who can't get a woman three easy steps that worked for me, and I used to dry up women quicker than a shamwow.
Congrats you're now more attractive than >95% of dudes, unless you're a manlet then you're fucked unless you like midgets.

euronews.com/2017/01/12/us-tanks-and-troops-arrive-in-poland

>>>/TRS/

Literally nothing. Unless nukes are involved, NATO isn't attacking anything.

To be fair, the tank crossing signs are adorable.

It's technically not happenig because I am still on the internet tbh

yah we are waiting on syrian retaliation

NATO has had plenty of opportunities to invoke Article 5 with regards to Russia. None of the Western powers actually wants to get into a low-scale nuclear war over what would end up being a wide swatch of irradiated steppe. The entire ideology that birthed NATO hasn't had popular support for decades; it's a paper tiger, and Russia knows it.

What Russia truly fears is a gloves-off, unilateral US response to aggression. That's the only reason it hasn't retaken everything up to Berlin already.

(chKeKed)
trips 'o truth

/cuteboys/ is one of the better boards, shame its so dead.

That's what I am most afraid of, user.

after college I'm also joining the military. Hopefully I don't work or even die for Mr. Goldstein

If you're in USA military, you might as well serve Israel.

To Trump, Israel means the childreb of God (Christians), not the kiked nation-state

I said without foreign intervention. Read the actual post next time.

Things can change, user… We'll see how pro-Israel Trump really is. Hopefully he tells them to fuck off and not control our country.

I thought it was because russia had an economy smaller than italy, dumb me.

Am I too late to loot Wal-Mart?

That's like hoping for Israel to go away on it's own.

Well I tried christians. Guess we just praise kek now

If you're feeling down, read this news article in the knowledge that a white female wrote it. I think it might make you feel a little better. This is how hard they won't admit to themselves that they want imperious white cock.

archive.is/PAipF

I know, but it could work for a little while. We all know that there's only one solution, unfortunately.

I remember reading something tying that to the supposed shortage of helium 3 to make radiation detecting devices and a bunch is suspicious looking security "cameras" in various cities that have the same profile as gun type nukes.

Ye I couldn't give a fuck about american cities but European ones hold great stores of white culture and architecture.

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS
S H A D I L A Y

This must be the reason. There simply is no other explanation as to why Israel would start bombing a Syrian military airport, unless they are afraid they'd be targeted by it in any way.

But you really can't explain why you just kinda poke the neighbour. Whats wrong with the hebrews.

H bombs are yuge and still detectable with a geiger counter.

Russia's skyking is on 3828 and 3756

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pip
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Squeaky_Wheel

They aren't dead yet.

it all ends with a great big bang

ty

Can you tell me what this sign means? What does the deli man want to show us?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_nuclear_weapon

Those are all A-bombs, not H-bombs. Besides, still detectable with a geiger counter.

you hilarious faggot, bless you

KEK is a trickster god

Man user you weren't kidding, god only knows the flood that was happening as she wrote this.
Also
So close you dumb bitch. If she had even ironically mentioned the jews it would have been a masterstroke.

No matter the cost, apparently.

Eat shit, he married off most of his children to kikes. I also consider Islam to be Christianity pt. II:Brown domination. Both have similar doctrines but Islam won't include European pagan rites in its doctrine to be successful. The original Christianity was supposed to be what current Islam is. It failed because Europeans didn't buy it. Sand religions need to stay in sand people land. Never, ever, should it be even mentioned in any countries outside the middle east.

The Sampson option is easily defeated by anti ballistic missile defenses in Europe and the Mediterranean.

HOLY SHIT THE AUTHOR IS ELLIE REEVE, THAT BITCH WHO LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS GONNA CREAM HERSELF WHEN SHE WAS INTERVIEWING TRICKY DICKY "NIGGER STICKY" SPENCER.

damn now that takes me back

Didn't they start as christians? In that case they literally rejected christ just to get married.
Lol.

There's something off about her face. Obviously white but maybe not a qt.

ABMD are a fucking lie, doofus. Even Nortth America still doesn't have a functional one, yet Russia nd China both already have a way to bypass what it's planned to be.

TBH fam I think conservatism or just being non liberal in general gets bitches going, no shit this qt who I went drinking with got into a heated political discussion with me about Trump, made a bunch of shitty arguments, then leaned in and made out with me when her beta cuck friend went to the bathroom.

It's the problem glasses 2.0 and the wide set eyes. Makes her look like a grandma mole.

It's mostly the glasses.

Not if the nukes are already in your house, I mean you never see or hear anything about Israel testing missiles and with the way their territory us they can't effectively without violating airspace. Better to make the nukes in the secret nest then use all those Israeli security contractors to secret them in target cities just waiting for the signal.

Yeah true

Nah she looks weird without them. Her other pair is just as bad.

Those glasses are also really shit. Seems like she just has shit taste.

Literally female Elliot Rodger.

Well she is creaming herself over Richard Spencer of all people.

First time I ever cried at a piece of media.

Both glasses have very similar shapes, going far down her cheeks. It creates an optical illusion of her face being very mishapen.

I mean, she wouldn't be a 10/10 without the glasses or anything, but the glasses are 90% of her problem.

you don't, chaos acts on you. the fire rises.

here we go

She's scared of white dick. Shit, she's scared because she knows she'd enjoy white dick. Our women have been cucked, worse than we have. We didn't allow them to see how terrifying we really are.

Possibly, this is a dumbass idea with Trump though.

Ellie Reeve, if you're reading this, I'll have you know that I am a genuine White supremacist.
For real.

I'm not serious, but I am sincere.

Get serious faggot, war's brewing

WE NEED A SHOAH-CHAN!

I'd still fuck her tbhfam but I'm a virgin and i'd go for anything half decent

Well, maybe Mossad shouldn't have killed off two Russian Ambassadors so close together.

what a cuck smh tbh fam

Epic bantz you're supposed to put them all together in a line faggot smdhtbqhfam

it begins

Be'lakor is fucking amazing!

posting in ww3 thread

soon

Israel used a surface to surface missile, it was not an air strike

I'm sure the Jews have nothing to do with it. Or the Assassins, or the Jesuits. Nothing to see here.

WW3 must begin before this thread reaches max out.

Shit off by one. Kek must not like sarcasm when it comes to the sons of light.

I don't get it. What is this bombing in retaliation for? Did Assad catch one of their top Isis Jew?
What is their end game?

there's a fuckton of them

Prelim attacks before the real war kicks off in a few weeks.

They can't pull a JFK on Trump and there's too many things in motion already. If they can't goad the public or Russia into war, they'll start it themselves.

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

They are trying to bait Assad to retaliate so they can make an invasion. Also read the thread.

Jews have the highest rates of mental illness out of any race on the planet.
It's probably what happens when you're a hybrid of twenty races, think Elliot Rodger.

28 or so types of genetic diseases thanks to inbreeding as well. Jews gotta jew.

we're all gonna make it brahs!

Look at those dubs and timestamp trips

wew

8ch.net/newsplus/res/50806.html#50983

did you anons see this? a little girl hung herself.

Israel practices nuclear ambiguity as a deterrence method. In addition to their Samson Option.

Even talking about nukes in Israel can get you shoah'd.

If you really want to stir the waters and evoke the Frog God of Chaos…

Muhammad.

You know what to do.

Haven't had time to read whole thread. My biggest concern is that Israel attacking Syria would actually cause us to take Israel's side in WW3

I hope Trump knows what he's doing and is just paying lip service to Israel. My fear is that Israel attacks Syria (maybe continues to attack…prevents Syria from re-establishing control of the country). And then Syria begins to retaliate, perhaps with weapons made from Iran (or perhaps even Iran initiates a nuclear strike). Then, we come to Israel's aid and it's US/Israel/West Europe vs Russia/Syria/Iran

This is my greatest worry. My rational mind though tells me that Trump isn't that stupid and wouldn't let that happen.

All hands on deck! Scanner just went active at frequency 11175 and spelled something out!

SKYKING

KEK WARNS YOU ALL

If dubs, major conflicts and new gore thread content soon.

If you stumbled upon that innawoods, would you fuck it?

If the US ever decides to war on the side of pissrael, all cells will immediately activate and cripple the US infrastructure and war effort.

idk would you?

OVER 20lbs!

You there.

user, tell me. How long have you been apart of Holla Forums? How long have you stood on this mountain? Then answer this. How long have you stood on the hill? 4chan.

Holla Forums is the mountain, and lo, we look down at the valley with the hill.

it wasnt planes it was surface to surface missiles

3 and 5 years

destroy israel brahs

I'd check it for razorblades and wash it out with some river water, and then maybe.

What game is this?

alright.

One of you are fucking new. I can smell it.

Which one of you fuckers are throwing my newfag detector off?

fucking point out yourself

me user

and thats the thread.