OBONGO MAKING CHANGES TO CUBAN IMMIGRATION POLICY

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_CUBA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-12-16-50-37

What the fuck is King Nigger up to? Is he trying to JUST himself despite this not being actually a part of his so-called legacy or is he doing this to get things problematic for the God Emperor?

What's the angle here?

Should've happened decades ago. But I'm sure the nigger waited until now for some fucked up reason.

The Cubans in FL didn't vote for Hill Dawg in big enough numbers, so now they get the stick.

The angle is sour grapes.

Hes only making sure Trump wins Florida even harder in 2020.

I would assume it's because one of Obama's few diplomatic successes was the normalization of relations with Cuba, so he's probably patching the hole in our immigration policy to give the chroniclers of history something nice to talk about for his legacy (a.k.a. the only thing Obama gives a shit about).

What a big dummy, now we have fewer boatspics AND FL will be easier.

vid related

It'll be repealed in a week along with everything he's done in the last six months. Correct if I'm wrong but I think there's a law that allows the incoming President to do that if the outgoing President suddenly decides he wants to destroy the country on his way out

I guess he's trying to stop Trudeau from ever becoming president :^)

My OC is now being used as thread's main pic.

That's not very different to what Cubans got before Obongo was in office. Used to be, a Cuban touches down on American soil, they get automatic asylum status. That isn't to say it should just be ignored, though.

How is eliminating the one foot rule harmful? Why would trump undo it? They have been using this to flood florida with cubans for decades.

Literally no more than a sad nigger's last chimpout. He knows he's fucked so he's throwing his last hissy fit before the new POTUS has his negro ass tried for treason

I believe this isn't the only thing he's done to make it difficulty for God Emperor when he gets into office. What else was there?

It sounds like he is trying to say Cuba is so great right now that who would want to leave, amirite? But this is perfect for us, one less flavor of shitskins invading a major voting state. Florida will be red again in 2020.

It's my understanding that Cubans are fierce anti-communists i.e. not Democrat voters

Could be wrong

Would you move 1000 niggers into your town if 501 of them promise to vote conservative?

So, let me get this straight, OP. Because Obama did it, it's a bad thing? Trump would have done it himself. Did you actually read what Obama is doing? He's ending automatic amnesty for Cubans.

What you're saying is you want more fucking Cubans. Fuck you, traitor.

Cubans are like 70/20 on the R/D side.

It's small potatoes though a step in the right direction. Cubans are an unfortunate bedfellow but useful for Florida voting.

While giving Mexicans automatic amnesty

Wait what?

I don't care if it is 99/1. The amount of them that lean one way or the other was not my point.
The niggers were my point.

Obama's made multiple Mexican amnesty agreements. Some of them secret, some of them not-so-secret

I only know of DACA

Cuban refugees from the '80's maybe. Most Cuban immigrants now would probably trend towards the Hispanic mean.

Aren't the Castros as bad as ever?

Yeah, but the Cubans with the agency and will to flee their shithole already have. Now that it's easier for them to get through and get settled they're less likely to do it for ideological reasons and more likely to do it for economic reasons.

sure
fuck no.

Pretty much
Since he managed to deal with the massive shitfest that was Cuban/US relations in a way that brought a positive longterm outcome.
Changing that particular immigration policy is not controversial or unexpected.

He tried a similar thing with Iran. But the Iranians are a lot more suspicious of the USA than the Cubans have ever been.

too bad obongo didn't do this in the beginning of his presidency, isn't like there are anymore white cubans trying to leave that shithole, thank you based obongo!

you're thinking of the white cubans that left cuba 30+yrs ago and most of them are dying off anyway while their children/grandchildren have more or less already assimilated into the demographic of americans that are still considered of white european stock.

I read that Cubans in Florida actually went Trump, though latino stat still showed Clinton just because of the Mexicans.

mexicans, puerto ricans and other scum from central america

I'am not sure if there is any point to this. From what it seems like, Trump is gonna try to do a bay of pigs 2.0 and reinstate a capitalist government in cuba ruled by the white who sought refuge here previously. Win-win situation.