FBI Records Vault Instructions

This is from leddit. It is worth reading

np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aqvr4/this_is_the_secret_of_the_fbi_tweets_this_is_what/

Text without links:
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault
All in one day, an anonymous patriot within the FBI used the official FBIRecordsVault Twitter to make a series of tweets that could only be described as highly unusual. The FBIRecordsVault rarely Tweets at all, and for 17 tweets to come through just after midnight all at once perked many peoples' attention. Why did he do it? Why were the initial tweets linked to Donald Trump's father and uncle? Why all of the operation manuals? What follows is the message hidden within those tweets…
It is a fucking timeline of events

1) Trump's dad vetted by FBI Director in the 1960's
2) Trump's uncle was old-school FBI (Tesla)
3) The FBI became compromised/infiltrated via wet criminality - get people involved in your crimes so they can't expose you (Ethics Code)
4) What an investigation should look like (Manual)
5) What the Clinton investigation looked like (4 pages!?)
6) What the Petraus investigation looked like (bazillion pages)
The above 3 prove corruption within FBI, and Federal Government as a Whole, has been 100% accomplished by ~2014
7) May 2015 Baltimore - Beginning of Soros funded attempted FEDERALIZATION of police. This is an attempt to usurp States rights by the Federal Govt./Soros. Basically, this is the LAST ELECTION, LAST CHANCE - Trump has been pushing this for a long time now.
8) Donald J. Trump made honoraria FBI asset - he was RECRUITED by patriots within the FBI to do what he's doing. His uncle was well respected. They knew his dad. He's clean. They needed him. That's from the FBI Honoraria tweet. Here's some Alex Jones insider info. Trump has been many steps ahead of the game this entire time, like a prophet. Connect the dots. Dr. Steve Pieczenik is the direct link from Intelligence Agencies to Trump, he has been advising Trump for decades.
9 ) How operations run by FBI but outside of FBI look (Trump campaign - Trump has been getting insider info all along - the Tweeted document shows it's legal to give him classified info in this case) - twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637205134970880
10) Stay-Behind Agents - activation of patriots embedded in enemy occupied territory within other agencies of Federal Govt. to help. Secret Service. NSA. Etc. twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637207601225729
11) Social Networking - Holla Forums , r/the_donald conscripted to help BY FBI user, confirmed by EXACT 11AM TIME OF TWEET - Social Networking and Viral news is the only reason any of this has even been possible.
12) Physical fitness program - this was the Hillary health leaks, accomplished by above FBI operation/conscripted parties
13) FOIA - this was the Wikileaks, same as above (I previously proved Wikileaks was leaked by US AGENTS because NO CLASSIFIED MATERIALS were leaked - our boys are by the fucking BOOK)
14) FBI Seal - this is the FBI coming into the open about all of the above, via this tweeting and Dr. Pieczenik - We are part of a legitimate FBI by-the-book Operation against DOMESTIC enemies.
15) FBI now conscripting all of us (students) to help with the following:
16) Find AND EXPOSE the smoking gun…
17) …In the Clinton Foundation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone says 'smoking gun' so much. Let me be as clear as I can: A smoking gun is something NOBODY can argue or deny, and will take down the WHOLE CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION
So far, NOTHING meets that criteria. NOT Foreign contributions. Pay to play. Corruption. Collusion. Above the law. All proven. None of it matters.
Only ONE THING will take them down for sure: Connect the PEDOPHILE RING to the CLINTON FOUNDATION.
THAT IS THE SMOKING GUN.
Dr. Steve P also steering my fellow autists in this direction:
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
NOBODY In power will INVESTIGATE THIS because THEY'RE ALL Implicated because THAT'S HOW THEY COMPROMISE THEM SO EFFECTIVELY - THEY put people IN CHARGE who PARTAKE - REMEMBER DENNY HASTERT - JEFFREY ESPSTEIN - If CAUGHT they do VERY LITTLE TIME

There is a world-wide Pedo-Ring connected to the CLINTON FOUNDATION, that just so happens to also be taking over the USA for good.
FIND IT AND YOU FOUND A SMOKING GUN.
WHAT WE CAN DO

The reason why #DraftOurDaughters was working so well was because it was based in truth and it plucked heart strings. But the fact is, it is a future truth. Children are at this very moment being abused by the people who run our country, and most of the rest of the nations of the world. It is so very hard to expose this because people don't want to believe it, and don't want to believe it's possible.
IF WE EXPOSE THE RING TO A CRITICAL MASS OF PEOPLE THEY WILL FALL

STEP 1: Find Simple To Present Evidence, Accompanied by STRONG VISUALS (Not necessarily directly related)
STEP 2: MEME Warfare it to FRONT PAGE of ALL THE INTERNET
Centipedes: It is clear that there are brave men and women within our intelligence and law enforcement agencies who want to expose this. So why aren't they?
They are not allowed to do so. Their hands are tied. If they try, they will be burned.
They have the info, they have the leads, they have the means to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
So WHAT DO THEY NEED?
They need smoke cover

Think about it. They couldn't even be doing what they're doing right now if it weren't for Donald J. Trump and his campaign exposing even the lighter issues, such as pay-to-play and other corruption. When something is brought to light, forced into the mainstream, that enables our PATRIOT ACTORS to ACT, because in darkness their bosses have power over them.
The pedophile ring is the HARDEST thing to bring to light because people DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT.
But THAT IS OUR JOB.
Meme Magic can #SAVEOURCHILDREN by exposing it to millions.
Meme Magic can #BRINGDOWNTHERING by bringing this thing into the public light.
Once it's public, THEN our boys can act.
It's an honor to serve with you. It's time to save our children. It's time to save the world.
Weaponized Meme Magic is the Key.
If you are in the party that can MAKE KILLSHOT MEMES WITH THE INFO, Post them in THIS THREAD

If this isn't just some dumb bitch failing at Tweetdeck then we elected Trump and he's already fixing it…

This. Mabe all that was true before the election, but how can they have so much trouble investigating with one of us in the highest office in the land? Didn't Trump say he would hire a special prosecutor just for Clinton? I doubt he plans to just let the CF off the hook.

Shit ARG.

Nothing big has happened so far because we are waiting for Obummer to lose his pardon abilities. Shit goes down starting Jan 21.

Is everything archived?

This is a damn good summation of the situation and what can be done, nice thread. Probably shouldn't have sourced it though, leddit will trigger.

bump

What precisely does this mean? How were these messages "hidden" in the tweets? Where can I see archives or screenshots of the tweets?

What is this supposed to mean?

Is anything archived? The fact that OP didn't give us the original materials in the first place leads me to believe this is a case of

https ://twitter.com/ fbirecordsvault?lang=en

^ The original tweets are all on the 30th of October.

Can you explain the derivation of the "hidden messages"?

Pretty sure the idea is that you consider what is on offer, and then consider why, by individually examining the items in question and ascertaining what purpose they could have been released for and what significance - if any - the order has. Is this what you needed, Chaim?

I have limited time and energy for research. OP's heavy use of SCHIZO-CAPS leads me to believe my time would be better spent on other subjects.

Energy, maybe - I'm sure your kike ass is quite exhausted and stressed due to the goyim knowing. Time? Like you're utilizing it fully by shilling. You don't need to investigate the thing as a whole to see the clear direction the FBI is pointing here. OP is not Pizzagate and no amount of tone policing his message is going to stop Hillary from going to prison, nor you if you're allying yourself with her.

If Hillary going to prison is inevitable, that's great news. But in that case we don't need to do anything at all, right? Why should I be digging if Hillary going to prison is a certainty?
I said nothing at all about Pizzagate. Are you OP proxy-posting? You sound pretty schizo tbqh.

It's a certainty because we dig, Chaim.

Pizzagate is what the FBI is pointing to here, and the FBI pointing to Pizzagate is what the OP is pointing to here. I only inform you that OP is not Pizzagate to inform you that your attempting to 'It's nothing' the FBI vault Twitter will not be enough to shut it down because OP is not the entirety of the movement. You can be a kike all you want, but not for much longer.

If you're too lazy to dig then don't, but don't be trying to undermine other user's efforts.

What have you dug? I see nothing in OP but a bunch of "dig-bait". It's just a bunch of nonsense designed to tempt other people into digging for OP.

Oy vey, what have ~you~ done goyim?

I've been in every pizzagate thread since the first, and I'll be in every one until the last. This is an investigation into your masters raping and murdering children, not a popularity contest nor a cause to exploit for e-fame.

OP laid out more than things to dig, he also explained the relation of the things that have been dug to a possible meaning they may have. This is recorded in the first post very plainly, and any attempt to say it is not is pure kikery.

Gonna have to bump this thread

this.

the OP is worse than that Smiley guy or whoever that goes schizo about Saturn and shit. Please explain

Saging a query post when it's clear the people you are asking will most certainly bump is literally Communist shill virtue signalling. It's basically how you kikes try to get a thread sage bombed. This is especially so when you also sound like a defeatist kike.